PDA

View Full Version : The Heat/Wave/Wind/Leaves/Poison/Static/Bugs

Jhotos_Power
November 15th, 2004, 03:01 PM
ok i will give a story for each one

Heat- Born from a ancient volcaneo, raised in the heat of the intense flames of the volcaneo, you command fire pokemon like you command you're right hand, able to stay in any heat, youre able to make little fire balls from you're hands, and the ability to talk to fire pokemon

Wave- Being drowned then ressurected by the waves, you have a deep strong bond with the pokemon of the sea, able to breathe underwater, and communicate with water pokemon

Wind- Falling off a cliff at the young age of 3 you seem to enjoy the fall instead of fearing it, you stop in mid-air and are able to levitate in air, flying for most of you're life, you feel like one with the wind and its pokemon, able to talk with the pokemon of the sky

Leaves-running away at 5 years old you wander aimlessy in the forest, devolping a strong feel for the tree's and nature, you talk with the grass pokemon of the forest, able to use the roots (of plants and stuff) at will, holding something down..etc...

Poison- enjected with a poision of a arbok you worry that you will die but instead the poison fuse's with you're blood, talking with some of the poison pokemon u discover that u can spit venom which would be deadly to other human's

Static- Being struck by a lighting bolt you some how survive the attack, knowing that the electricity still course's thorugh you're vains, you always feel jumpy!, able to talk to the pokemon that possess lighting abilities

Blizzard-being born in ice u have alot of experience with being really cold and being able to last cold winters for as long as possiable, able to talk to ice pokemon, and can frezze certain objects but not humans or pokemon

ok now heres the RP Story!

Training and perfecting you're "technique" you hear a of aa gathering of the super natural and elemental trainers you think to you're self, yes finally someone thats like me! you grab you're pokemon and head for the gathering, but when u get there professer named locus say's that they are diffrent from everyone else in the world that they are surpirior to normal humans and that they should be able to take over the world with no problem, after hearing this u think to youre self that this is not right and you should stop it you and 6 other ppl like you head towards the door to leave but are stopped, you ask to please go, but they wont let you, the porfesser say's that they WILL work for him, and soon the "special" trainers are being tied up and locked down, helmets are being placed on them, they all start to turn evil, you punch the guards and make a run for it you can hear the professer say dont worry we will take care of them later, you and the 6 ead into a empty field to catch you're breath in the distance you can hear screaming and yelling

Name:
Element: (i will allow 2 ppl only per element)
Pokemon: (you dont have to have you're element's pokemon)

Name: Tamoya
Element: Heat
pokemon: Charizard, Arcanie, typhlsion, and camerupt

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 04:19 PM
can there be dark or ghost or ice or things like that???

Jhotos_Power
November 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
occ: look at my first post its edited!

paige pelletier
November 15th, 2004, 04:59 PM
OOC: I looked!
Name: Paige
Element: Blizzard
Pokemon: white murcrow minun pichu sneazle lapras dragonite

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Name: Max
Element: Static
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Elecktrike, Mareep

Jhotos_Power
November 15th, 2004, 05:19 PM
occ: no legendaries ok? o and i rather most of you're team be like you're element

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I edited my post, I hope it is fine now

Jhotos_Power
November 15th, 2004, 07:28 PM
its perfect now! :D now for the waiting part

Electric Hero
November 15th, 2004, 07:41 PM
thanks; why do I think that the waiting part is when we have to wait for people join and everyone has an element? I will answer for everyone that could answer this, guys I'm doing you a favor: I don't know

espeon and umbreon
November 15th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Name: Amy
Element: Wave
Pokemon:Goberyss, Espeon, Slowking, Swampert, Gardevoir, Salmence.

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Name: Nic.W.
Element: Poison
Pokemon: Crobat, Gengar, Venomoth, Wheezing, Muk, Qwilfish

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:01 PM
when do we start?? how many wore people

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Name: Alana (Comet)
Element: Wind
Pokemon: Gyardos, Togetic, Ninetales, Fearow, and Pidgey.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Hello? I am just new to this site...

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 04:33 PM
OOC: Hi! if you are new you can RP here just do what the thing at the top says and you will be fine! PM me for help!

espeon and umbreon
November 16th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Lugia Luver don't spam. If you want to say hi then make a thread at welcome forum.

paige pelletier
November 17th, 2004, 05:26 AM
OOC: I did the same thing when I was a new person! (sorry I just spammed)
so can we start now?

Jhotos_Power
November 18th, 2004, 04:29 AM
pcc: we can start now but i'll let some 1 else start since i have to get ready for school soon

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 03:26 PM
OOC: I'll give it a try.

Alana stood in the middle of the feild panting. She looked around at the others. "What now." She asked quietly.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"now we make a plan then destroy the evil and if that doesn't work then we become their slaves"

Jhotos_Power
November 19th, 2004, 06:56 PM
"im no one's slave!, we will stop them, but those ppl though....they were just like us..the first time i have ever seen someone like me before"

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Alana nodded. "I also thought I was the only one like me. What do you think will happen to them?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:05 PM
" Dunno..." I said, little bit confused.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Name:Laira
Element:Heat
Pokemon:Charizard, Typhlosion, Growlithe, and Rapidash

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Laira looked at the other trainers... 'So they are all like me?' She thought to herself. She looked at Alana. "So they want to control the world with our powers eh? Too bad... I will kick them in the...."

(Charizard: Laira this also is a kids site that means no cussing
Laira: Ahhhhhhh...... )

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Alana smiled slightly. "I agree."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:19 PM
OOC: Lugialuver please don't double post.

" Well how dothey control our powers? We have free wills..." I said.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM
(sorry........................)

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:40 PM
OOC: That's what you call a spam. Please son't do that.

Jhotos_Power
November 19th, 2004, 09:20 PM
"you guys saw the helmets they were putting on them right? that must of been it" Looks towards alana, then looks at ground "god i feel so bad for them, they need our help! well the only things i could reconize out of them, was that some of them possesed the powers of dark, steel, rock, strength,bug and 3 ppl that looked like they had sharp pointy ears and a tail, looked sorta like a dragon!" *EXPLSION*
"WHOA!! WHAT WAS THAT!" runs back over to the place where it all started
"what in the world!?" looks to see nothing but a smoldering crater
"where did everyone and evrything go!!??"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Laira looked in the direction of the explosion. 'That is not good,' she thought.

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 10:13 PM
"what the hell happened?!" I said as I looked at the crater

Jhotos_Power
November 19th, 2004, 10:28 PM
"it must of been the ground one's" tamoya thinks to himself "lets go in the tunnel and follow them!"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 11:11 PM
I blinked and picked the crater up.
" This should be interesting," I said and put it in my bag.

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 01:19 AM
OOC: A crater is the depression left in the ground after the explosion, not an object >_<

------

Nic was rushing. He was late, as always. The convention had probably started already.

As he was going to reach the door, there was an explosion. He was hurled backwards, and the world blanked out around him.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 06:16 AM
"hey look over there i think that kid is hurt" tamoya runs over to him "hey wake up, are u ok?"

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 07:41 AM
-Wha?! Hey! Get away! You might get hurt!
Nic stepped away from the person who woke him up. That was the problem with poison- it can hurt your enemies, but it can also hurt your friends.

He surveyed his surroundings. It looks pretty much as expected... what was that big crater with smoke rising?

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:36 AM
Alana looked around at the recage. "I wonder what happened to everyone. Theres no bodys so that means the others must have gotten away." She starts walking around in the ruble.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 10:01 AM
"or they could of totally been elimenated........." Paige said walking on the rubble "this wouldn't be the first time that happened..........."

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 11:00 AM
"well come on we should get look for anything that can he-ow hey what was that"
someone was throwing stuff at tamoya
"look whos that!?" a drak figure was standin on a cliff dressed in silver, he jumped down and landed with a big boom
"hey are u all right,?" asked tamoya
"im more then alright" he said with a grin,he got up
"maybe u should rest for a little while or something" "heheheh *RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE* PREPARE TO DIE!"
"whoa hey u must of been one of the people who was captured, what are u doin we can work together to resuce the others!"
"hehehe u dont get it, im workin for them!" and after saying that he lifted a huge boulder over his head and hurled it at tamoya, because this was no ordinary person, he was a steel type!

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:09 AM
"What the?' Alana raised her hand and a huge gust of wind slammed into the boulder causing it to stop in mid air and drop where it was. She ran up to Tamoya and asked, "You alright?"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 11:21 AM
"i think but we have to take care of him, he will pay to" tamoya's hand's glew red and fire started to emerage "come on everyone we have to take him out, lets go camerupt" tamoya realesed his camerupt
"ha well go onix, steelix, and golem!" the boy in silver realesed his pokemon
"by the way the name is earthquake!" he said
"what ever!! camerupt use eruption," tamoya and camerupt let out huge fireballs towards the trainer and the pokemon

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Ice came out of Paige's hands and wrapped around the personhe broke out and shot at Paige she then froze the weapons...........

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:27 AM
"Lets make this three on thee shall we. Go Gyarados!" an angry looking Gyarados appeared. "Gyarados use Hydro Pump!" Gyarados released an enormous amount of water at the trainer and his Pokemon.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 11:32 AM
the trainer dodged the hits with remakeable speed!
"you see when they put those helmets on us to alter us, they gave us more strength then before!"
"o no, its not like we still cant b-"
"steelix iron tail on tamoya!"
"wait wut?" just as tamoya was gonna move he was hit by steelix with iron tail hard, and was hurled into a cliff
"AAAHHHAHH! camerupt use flamethrower on steelix!" then tamoya fainted, bleeding rapidly from his leg

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"**** it! Gyarados use Dragon Rage!" Alana ran over to Tamoya. She bent down and rumaged around in her backpack. She pulled out some bandages and wrapped them around his leg to stop the bleeding. Then she stood up and looked at the sky. Storm clouds rolled across the sky and thunder cracked. Soon it started to rain. "I don't think rock Pokemon like the water much." She grinned.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"uhg thx...camerupt finish the steelix off already hes weak against fire" "camm"
the camerupt shot a flamethorwer into the face of the steelix k.oing it, alana's gyarados finished the onix off "we are a good team" said tamoya "uuggghhh!!! i'll be back!!!!" the boy recalled his onix and steelix and ran off somewhere into the woods with his golem "heh that was fun, look lets go over there that cabin looks vacant..." tamoya fell asleep

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 11:51 AM
*sighs* "ugg this is so boring!" Paige freezes some rain and the smashes it

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Alana nodded. "We should rest there." She looked a the sky again and the rain stopped. The clouds vanished. She looked at Tamoya and sighed. She recalled Gyarados then released Fearow. "Fearow I need you to take Tamoya to that cabin over there. I'll meet you in a minute."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"so are we going to make a plan? or just be suprised by the next attack again"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM
*wakes up* "no we will not be surprised attacked again! *sighs* but i dont know what we shall do now, we havent a clue to where they are....any ideas?"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"I bet the others are all some where around the base. Unless those wierdo scientist guys went some where else. For right now we need to rest and think. Lets all agree not to do anything rash OK?"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"cant be so sure bout that" *snickers* "well i guess we can try, but we need a some information on where to find these guy's, look lets go check out that town that is next to the explosion maybe they saw something!" tamoya rushes towards the town's entrance

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Alana shook her head and followed. "Now I see why he was clobered by Earthquake."She laughed slightly and ran after him.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 02:10 PM
the towns people were gathered around the entrance they were talkin among themselves "hey look its more of those freaks!!" said a man
"freaks!? what freaks? im no freak!" said tamoya
"get out of here we dont want you're kind around here!" a tall muscluar woman said
"but we didnt do anything!! for all you know, we could be on you're side!!!" tamoya argued

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:13 PM
OOC: I'm confused. What's happening?

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Alaan nodded. "Thats right. We're nt here for a fight. We just want somplace ti rest and some Info on those freaks you saw."

OOC; We're trying to get into town.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:18 PM
OOC: I don't want to be rude but can you put more details into it?

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:22 PM
OOC; Ok. We were attacked by a boy named Earthquake. Tamoya was injored but I bandaged his leg. We finally beat him and now we're trying to get into town but the people wo't let us.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM
OOC: Thanks!

" Ok, we need a plan to get into this town somehow..." I said.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 02:45 PM
"just forget it, these people obviously dont want us" explained tamoya
"**** right we dont want u, take this!" a man taller then tamoya throws a fist at him, and hits him in the cheek, tamoya just stands there laughing
"ha we are freaks right!?" tamoya shot a evil glare at the man
"then i guess we shouldnt spare you" tamoya hands start to ignite
"you will pay for calling us names!" tamoya throws a huge fireball at a house which sets it on fire "now who else wants to get burned???"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"If anyone is a freak it is you humans! I mean really blamming us when we didn't do anything to you........yet!"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:52 PM
"Cut it out you tw." Snapped Alana. She sumoned a powerful gust of wind and put out the fire. "They don' want us here so we should leave. It will do us no good todestroy the town. Come on."

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"you ppl are luckly she stopped me, next time it will be you guys to go on fire!" tamoya walks to the oppisite direction of the village "ugh we need a good lead or something, anybody got any ideas??"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:56 PM
" Please towns people! I beg you, please!" I begged.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Alana and follows Tamoya. "You have a prety short temper you know."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Paige froze the street then followed them "she is right you know I just like harming things because I well have to but you are just crazy!"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I shrugged and followed them.
" Alana is right, you need a self control."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Fire has no control! it is just smoke in the end!"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 03:23 PM
"heh i have to agree with all of u i have a short fuse, but i was raised in a volcaneo what do u expect? well we need to come up with a plan, to stop these ppl, did u see how powerful the steel type person was?!?!"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
"well we need to be or find their weekness like a dragon pokemon's weakness is ice!"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"Yes we do need a plan. I agree with Paige. We need to go be type advantage. but does that work on humans?"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"if they have a type yes...."

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
" Ok. Steel is weak against fire, water and fighting. As long as we don't use electric, grass or normal it should be ok. Now what is the rest of the person?" I asked, writing in the notebook.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
"we don't know all of them. And besides, they are human not Pokemon. They might not be affected like regular Pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
" Even though they are humans, we don't know. As people says, you don't know unless you try."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"and they have elements to their sides which means they are not really human none of us are"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"well if worse comes to worse, we will have to kill them!" i said "lets face it unless we can find out the device that control's the hat's that were put on them they will never change so, its kill or be killed"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"I don't agree. Theres always a way to do something. And I'll find it. But theres no ay its gonna be kill or be killed."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"killing is always wrong we should never kill"

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:03 PM
OOC: ()_() This is moving too fast for me! Waaaa... ;_;
-----------
Nic was still in a daze... he saw someone flinging a boulder, there was a battle, and the others had gone into a building. They had apparently forgotten all about him.
He had dragged himself to the side of the building, and slept. When he woke up, they had already left.

He moved to the nearest town. There was smoke.

"Another of those freaks! We don't want you here!"

-What do you mean, another freak? Was there another one like me?

"**** right! And he burned down that house there!"

So that was the smoke.

-I just want a place to rest.

"That's exactly what he said!"

The man reached out to attack Nic. Instinctively, he sidestepped, but the punch still connected. Blood flowed from his nose, staining the man's hand. In some gesture, he licked it and spat.

-You DON'T want to do that.

The blood was toxic, and the man was already starting to falter. The neurotoxins were in action, breaking down the nervous system.

Nic knew he would not be wanted here. As the others surrounded the man and called for a doctor, Nic left in what he hoped was the correct direction.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 11:07 PM
" Even though they are our enemies, we shouldn't kill them. Once you kill someone you'll always carry guilt with you."

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Nic heard some muttering ahead. Could it be those people he was with previously? He called out Gengar and instructed Gengar to follow in their shadows while he moved ahead, ordered Crobat and Venomoth to stay a distance above, 90 degrees to the left and right of the path, and Muk to spread thinly on the ground and follow in his shadow, pretending to be part of it. If they were hostile, he wouldn't be entirely defenceless.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:16 AM
"well sure it is not right to kill but it is also not right to go around and say you are a mutant! so thats why we keep it under wraps"

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 08:20 PM
ooc: sorry guys , but I need to quit from this rp.... see ya everyone!

Composer of Requiems
November 22nd, 2004, 06:10 AM
Nic stepped up to the group.

It was the same people he had met earlier. He hoped they would not be hostile.

paige pelletier
November 22nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
"I think we should just find a place to lay low for awile"

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
"I guess I agree. But first I think you should know, we're being watched." Said Alana calmly. The figure just above the cloud level vanished.

OOC: I decided to make an enemy for myself.

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
" Wellthen we better hurry," I said.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Paige silently watched them talk "I think that we should just capture the enemy"

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"How are we going to do that? We don't know where to find them."

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:37 PM
" Well if you go up higher we can see the people and if someone act strange then we he / she might be you know what."

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 11:53 PM
-I hope you don't mind if I follow. I seem to have received the same bad treatment as you guys.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:58 AM
"hey are you gonna follow or are you gonna introduce your self!!"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 12:29 PM
"I don't mind if you follow. Just as long as you don't try to kill us or anything." Alana yawned.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"if you think you are being sneaky I am afraid you are mistaken!"

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 01:46 PM
" We don't want someone stalking at us!" Amy said, unsure of whether to trust the stranger.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Guess so. But if he doesn't travel with us then he'll probably travel with the others."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"are you gonna answer use or just hide there?"

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 08:31 PM
OOC: Um, I already showed myself quite some time ago, and anyway I was offline, so you can't expect me to answer so fast =\
----------
-I won't be killing any of you. Just be careful. My name is Nic, I'm a poison specialist. My blood is slightly toxic, so please don't touch.

He recalled his Pokemon.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"Yeah you menchined that before. So where did ya run of to Nic?"

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 09:40 PM
" I'm hot! So hot! Need water. I don't know why it suddenly become hot," Amy said.

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:38 AM
Paige sprayed ice on the girl so it was like snow.............

Composer of Requiems
November 26th, 2004, 06:05 AM
-Where didIrun off to? You guys suddenly deserted me!

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:00 AM
"Oh yeah. Sorry about that."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:33 PM
" I'm... Fre..ezing.... Paige... I'm not.... made... of... la..va..or...ice...you...know!" Amy said, as she sneezed.

Jhotos_Power
November 26th, 2004, 04:17 PM
ocC: sry i was gone

ic: "well technically im made of lava, do you want to heat up?" asked tamoya firing up his hand

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:20 PM
Alana smiled. "First hot then cold now hot again. Must be a real haale ay Amy?"

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 04:23 PM
OOC: Amy in this RPG, not Solar.

" No, no thanks. I'll get burned again," Amy replied as she sneezed.

Composer of Requiems
November 27th, 2004, 02:04 AM
-Can we get somewhere to stay? Isn't there anyone who won't hate us?

Jhotos_Power
November 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
"the only ppl that dont hate us, are the ppl like us, but we need to focus at the task at hand no more interruption's, imma go walk around and see what i can gather up, i will be back"

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Sure you'llight on your own? The last time we were attacked you got hurt. Remember?" She grinned.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 07:31 PM
" Once people's mind makes up, they don't change it," Amy said, as she sneezed once more.

Composer of Requiems
November 28th, 2004, 04:39 AM
-I'll follow you. It'll be... safer. I don't feel safe in a large group.
Nic got ready to follow and collect materials.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:17 AM
"sorry it is in my nature to make things well... cold"

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:35 PM
" And my element is getting wet. Even though my element is water that doesn't mean I can stand aginst a cold." Amy sneezed couple times.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:42 PM
"I am sorry....." Paige kept looking at her shoes....

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 01:06 PM
" That's all right. You don't need to aplogise. Anyone got hot chocolate?" Amy sneezed.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:10 PM
XD "sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!" (has issues with sorry)

Jhotos_Power
November 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"just to keep you warm while im gone amy," tamoya lit his hand on fire and threw 5 huge fireballs around her so she could stay warm
"hehe alana i should burn u to a crisp, just joking" tamoya smiled then blushed, finally walked away with nic

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"Tamoya likes you Alana I think you two should get married!" Paige says this smiling! (she really is clueless)

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 09:30 PM
" Yeah, you two look good together," Amy said, as she sneezed one last time.

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Paige sits down humming a little tune..........

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Nic was silent. His companions were strange, just like him.

OOC: Where is this story heading?

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 02:44 PM
OOC: Who knows.

Alana scowled at them. "I should summon a tornado and have you two blown away." She mumbled. Then she smiled. "But what fun would that be. I'll just wait and see when I can get you back." she looked in the direction Tamoya had gone and whispered. "You had better be careful."

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Paige stared at Alana she really like this guy .............

Jhotos_Power
November 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
occ: the story will pick up soon

"nic where do u think we should look?.........hmm wats that?" tamoya pointed to 2 odd lookin ppl "who, or wat are they???" tamoya and nic walked over to see, suddenly they were picked up into the sky!
"whoa! wats goin on??!?" tamoya asked, but then his question was answered, when the 2 trainers turned around there eyes were glowing purple
"w-wat are you??" asked tamoya
"well, we are just like you and we knew u were comin, we are the psychic brothers!"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Alana was geting bored with waiting so she headed in the direction the two had gone. She felt something in the wind and looked around in the sky. Then she spoted Tamoya and Nic. "What the?" She muttered.

Jhotos_Power
November 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"ugghh!! let us down!!!, arcanie come ou-"
"no, no,no that wont work" the trainer's eye's were glowing purple again, the arcanie tried to get out of its pokeball, but couldn't come out
"you see, we can control anything solid, so im decieding to keep you're pokeball shut!"
"ugh!!! no!! what do we do nic??"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Alana knew that they were in trouble. A feirce wind picked up and storm clouds appeared. "Hey let them go!" She yelled as she ran towards the two psychics.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Paige was behind one of the psycics "hi" Paige said taping his shoulder and freezing him..........

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 08:32 PM
One psychic was down, and Tamoya was free.

Nic was still in the air.
-So, you control anything solid?
The shadow of the unfrozen psychic changed form, although he didn't notice it. A finger tapped him on his shoulder.
Instinctively, he turned around, meeting a fist. The ghostly form of the Gengar's hand had hardened into a Focus Punch. His nose bled with a sickening crunch, and he fell forward.

Nic fell to the ground, bending his feet to take the impact.
One of those psychics were frozen, while the other was out cold.

Nic walked over, as his Crobat descended and made a small cut in each of them. He injected a neurotoxin.
-This should keep them still for a while. When they wake up, we can question them.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 09:46 PM
The storm clouds vanished instanly and the wind died just as quickly. Alana walked over to Tamoya and Nic. "Nice job." She said observing the scene. "For a second there I thought you would need some help. Guess not." She shrugged.

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 09:51 PM
OOC: Um, Paige, it says in plot that you can only freeze objects.

" Guess they didn't need any help..."

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 10:10 PM
OOC: Um, let's say she froze his clothes, and due to transfer of heat, he froze too ^^
--------
-Hmm? That diversion was helpful. Thanks.
He looked around.
-There might be others here. Please be careful.

Crobat rose into the air to observe from a height.

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:05 PM
OOC: XD he is smart!
Paige looked up and shrugged "well thease guys are boring!"

Composer of Requiems
December 4th, 2004, 02:32 AM
OOC: ;_; don't let this die, please?
---
-We better get moving. There may be others like them around here. I suggest we go back to the explosion and see if there's anyone around there. I'm sure it would have attracted others.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 12:15 PM
"awww but I am bored I want to fight!"

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 01:05 PM
" Paige, if you fight, it will be either enemy or you will get injured," Amy said.

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"alright but it is lots of fun sometimes as long as they don't die!"

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: Ok, I'm using my mom's computer because internet on my computer doesn't work anymore.

" Ok, where are we going again?" Amy asked.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 08:59 AM
"I guess back to the explosion. But I really can't see why. We've been there already and I bet it was the others who caused it." Said Alana.

Composer of Requiems
December 5th, 2004, 07:43 PM
-And I intend to find out who's responsible and make sure they don't survive to do it again.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"that is a good idea too but won't they come after us?"

Composer of Requiems
December 6th, 2004, 10:52 PM
-All the better. Then I don't have to chase after them.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 12:33 AM
" Well, what are we waiting for? Let go!"

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Alana nodded. "The quicker we get moving the better. I don't want to hang around here all day."

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Amy kept walking. She didn't want to go to the explosion, but she knew she had to.