Whose Going to be my buddy? :(

November 15th, 2004, 3:55 PM
Welcome to PC, Exson ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself here ^^
If you have any problems or have any questions, PM me ^^

November 15th, 2004, 4:11 PM
welcome to pc man enjoy ur stay :)

November 15th, 2004, 7:36 PM
Gee, Thanks!
If you want me to make Trainer Cards, PM Me!
I'm a Trainer Card maker Master!
(I Mean My Friend is!)
My Serebii Forums Account is: Rainbow_Kyogre!

November 15th, 2004, 8:40 PM
Whats up man hope to see you alot around here.
oh yeah have fun too.

November 15th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. I ran out of comments so I guess all I can say is " ROCK ON!!!!". If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

espeon and umbreon
November 16th, 2004, 2:11 AM
Welcome to PC! There is a trainer card section. If you want to give trainer cards to people post there.

November 16th, 2004, 12:21 PM

Ahaha, that is a cute avatar!! ^_^ If you want to be friends, feel free to MSN or PM me, I'm usually free to chat. Also, welcome to the boards and I hope to see you around! >_>; I'm usually on the boards 24/7.

November 17th, 2004, 9:33 AM
Hey welcome to PC mate :)

November 17th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Hi, Hello and Welkom(african) to PC dont spam have a good time and do lots of stuff!

(I dont know why but when I say Hi to a new user I put the african for welcome in!)

November 19th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Hi!, welcome to PC!, read the rules, have fun and dont spam ^_^

Ninja Retsu
November 19th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. I remember,are you Exson at Psf? This's Blue Jasmine. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.