PDA

View Full Version : Mirage Island

Toshiro.
July 19th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Mirage Island was introduced in generation III. However, it is complicated to get to. It is where you can find the rare Liechi Berry.

Have you ever been to Mirage Island in your Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald? What did you think of it?

I have been to Mirage Island once, I honestly thought it was pretty boring due to there being nothing really to do. Battling tons of wild Wynaut can get rather annoying XP

Boomburst
July 19th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Iv'e never seen it! I'm quite unlucky really in the pokemon games!

Dixie Kong
July 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I tried to see it...everyday, I would check. Never got to though. I just wanted the Leichi Berry, though. I already had a Wynaut, so...

Eurydice
July 19th, 2010, 01:51 PM
i checked everyday for around a month then i gave up i still check whenever i decide to play the third gen games. i have never got to go there. i think it would have been better if they made it more worth while to go then just a rare berry and wynaut. :/

N!ck
July 20th, 2010, 04:35 AM
I've been there 2-3 times. After you're there for a bit, it isn't so special :l

Maknae
July 21st, 2010, 06:15 AM
Not really worth it. I've been there for 3 times and all I saw were Wild Wynauts. The Liechi berry was not really worth it.....

Owl
July 21st, 2010, 06:29 AM
I've never been there, despite checking everyday for a couple of months :P

vinylscratchp0n3
July 21st, 2010, 03:22 PM
I've never been there, and I've always wondered what happens when you save at mirage island, and it's not supposed to be there the next day.

DannyB01
July 21st, 2010, 03:49 PM
I never got to go there :( It's pretty hard to get to though isn't it, i think i remember seeing somewhere a program that would tell you the dates you could see it based on your ID/SID, but that was taking it a bit too far to get a wynaut and a liechi berry imo

Back when i was a noob i thought it was related to rayquaza lol

NocturnalNinja
July 21st, 2010, 07:21 PM
I still haven't gotten to go there but I think it is pretty neat but a little pointless since you can get a free Wynaut egg from Lavaridge.

MiniM00se
July 24th, 2010, 10:24 PM
I've never gotten there D:

Now that I think of it, Liechi berries and Wynaut doesn't seem that great, even if the Wynaut can be up to Lv 50.

I would just be happy to be able to get there, though.

Kirbychu
July 24th, 2010, 10:37 PM
I've been there 2-3 times. After you're there for a bit, it isn't so special :l

... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94)

I never got to go there, I refuse to believe it actually exists.

loganinak
July 24th, 2010, 11:46 PM
I got there once. I was pretty excited until I realized there really wasn't much to do there.

Brendino
July 25th, 2010, 03:54 AM
I haven't seen Mirage Isalnd so far, but it doesn't seem like a very interesting place. Apart from the Liechi Berry, I would have no use for the island, and I probably wouldn't go back once I got the berry (assuming it was there permanently).

vietazn654
July 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
From time to time, I dig up my Emerald game and go to Pacifidlog Town, but no luck. =[ XD

Gulpin
July 25th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I've gone once; it was nothing special just a fun place teeming with Wynaut.

pikachux2
July 28th, 2010, 02:43 PM
i heard it once and thought it was a place with a legendary so i tryed to get it for like 2 months and i did then when i got there i was very disappointed there should be a legendary

umbreon_4_life
July 28th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Sigh... I bought Sapphire from Amazon and when I got it, it said that the internal battery had run dry... So, I guess I'll never get to grow berries, or experience high and low tides, or......be able to go to Mirage Island. Ever. Which sucks, even though I did get it for only like fifteen bucks. Oh well. I guess there are somethings that are never meant to be... ='(

i heard it once and thought it was a place with a legendary so i tryed to get it for like 2 months and i did then when i got there i was very disappointed there should be a legendary

Yeah, but it wouldn't be fair for people like me who's game's stupid internal battery ran dry, because then they obviously wouldn't be able to get the legendary.

The berry's cool, but I'd rather just train up the Wynaut that hatched from my eggy egg from Lavaridge =)

okjoek
July 28th, 2010, 06:20 PM
I never got to see it, ive played in hoenn for ages and i gave up for a while, its one hoenn adventure i may never be able to fufill.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak
July 28th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Sigh... I bought Sapphire from Amazon and when I got it, it said that the internal battery had run dry... So, I guess I'll never get to grow berries, or experience high and low tides, or......be able to go to Mirage Island. Ever. Which sucks, even though I did get it for only like fifteen bucks. Oh well. I guess there are somethings that are never meant to be... ='(

Changing the internal battery is not too difficult if you have the right tools. I believe if you google how to change the internal battery in advance gen pokemon games, you will find some really helpful sites. Of course if its something you dont have much experience in I'd suggest you get someone who knows a bit about electronics to help you otherwise you can end up short ciruiting the game (thats what happened to me the first time, however most of the time it can be fixed)

Of course its just a suggestion, if you are happy to play it as is thats fine :)

okjoek
July 28th, 2010, 11:46 PM
sorry to hear that man. the hoenn games are worth it, to a point but without wifi i feel left out =/

Enigma
July 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM
I've never seen it. I used to check everyday that I played it, but I eventually kinda gave up. (Especially in Emerald, where the Battle Frontier was actually cool was in existence.)

Binary
July 31st, 2010, 09:41 PM
I've never been to Mirage Island before, and I've never really tried. I would ask the old man only if I came across that town. And I don't even know what a Liechi Berry is used for any more :|

Cobalt'Scizor
August 1st, 2010, 02:24 AM
I've never been there, but I wanna go there D:

PkmnTrainerJ
August 5th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Never ever been in any of my games. Would like to hatch an egg there just to have it say hatched on Mirage Island, like my eggs hatched Underwater or on Southern Island etc.

ptrhenry52
August 5th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Mirage Island is found on Route 130 in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald.This Island, situated on Route 130 in Ruby & Sapphire contains one of the mysteries which has confused many and still eludes thousands of trainers worldwide.It is inhabited by many Wynauts on it you can also find the rarest in-game berry, Liechi berry.

TokioHumaNeko
August 6th, 2010, 07:18 AM
How do you get there in the first place?!

Surmonter
August 6th, 2010, 09:21 AM

By complete luck. It appears at random times, very rare random times.

Heart's Soul
August 6th, 2010, 10:18 AM

Uh... a person at Pacifidlog town tells you when it's there. Your chances, however are an eighth of the chance of finding a shiny (i.e. 1 in 65536- NEAR IMPOSSIBLE)

~RNC~
August 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I tried to see it a couple of times with no luck so I gave up, I would have love to have seen it, even it was boring there!!

Melash
August 8th, 2010, 07:02 PM
By complete luck. It appears at random times, very rare random times.
It's not actually random, it is set to appear at certain times. It's possible to find out exactly when it will occur based on several numbers regarding your save file (I believe) but it is a very rare occurrence.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 07:17 PM
I finally got there today XD
But, wasn't as good as I expected.

Lord_Storm
August 11th, 2010, 03:00 AM
I have been to mirage island twice, once on my emerald, and then again on ruby, which im still saved on the island and i have caught about 50 Wynaut because I got bored.

Electirizer
August 11th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Ive been there all i got is the liechi berry and left

Noka
August 12th, 2010, 02:29 AM
I have never been there, and I still refuse to believe it exists; I prefer to think the old man is just crazy.

Dark Rukario
August 12th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I've never managed to see it... then again, I haven't played Sapphire or Emerald in a while now D:

Orangturttle
August 12th, 2010, 04:54 AM
I feel sad for everyone saying "Oh I check everyday for # months and still I haven't seen it!" I've seen it 3 times in 1 month! And that's not the only times I've seen it! I've been there about 7 times.. I think. I don't know I'd have to go check how many Lechei Berries I have on my Sapphire.
But, I talked to the old man "I can see Mirage Island today." "OH GOODIES!" [surf there immediately] Get berry. Walk around in Grass, See 5 wynauts, Get Bored, Start to leave, Wild Pokemon Battle Begins, about to run, It's the Latios! Accidently run, RAAAGGEEE!!! That was my first Time.. I was like "Zomg wut?"

sab
August 12th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I've only seen It when I used the "see mirage island for pokemon code" on my ar. I got the berry saw a few whynats saw a celebi (yes I glitched up my game so now I have a celebi flying around like a latios) ran and left. The one thing that sucks is that that code made it so that I can't go in any of the doors in sootopolis. If any one knows a code to open the doors in emerald, please help me...

Eon-Rider
August 12th, 2010, 06:23 AM
Like others, despite checking every day, the occurrence to visit never came. =\

shuichixryuichi
August 12th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Ive been playing a VERY long time and have never been there. :o

EmeraldSerenade
August 12th, 2010, 07:42 PM
I've never been to Mirage Island... I always though having a Wobbuffet in your party helped it appear xD

King Gumball
August 20th, 2010, 01:55 PM
I have never been too though I used to check once everyday.

xPsychosocial
August 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM
I've never been there, my friend tried for ages and when she got there she told me there was no point in me trying so I didn't.

vaporeon7
August 26th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I've never been there. I just want to go there even if it's boring. Of course I would also get the berry and find Wynaut (they are so cool).

Fiery Dash
August 26th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I went there by VBA though...

I wish I could go there with my legit JP Emerald D:

shawn0173
August 28th, 2010, 10:33 AM
i have been on it once i want to say maybe twice. it was rather boring, its been a long while since i been to it, i vaguely remember what it looks like lol

Heart's Soul
August 28th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I've never been there. I just want to go there even if it's boring. Of course I would also get the berry and find Wynaut (they are so cool).

Why don't you breed one and grind it up to Level 50? Done.

Funny story, I was walking around with my egg on Mirage Island, just wanted to hatch it so I can prove I hatched it in a stupid area, and... it hatched. It was a Wynaut egg. Wow. -.-

PlatinumDude
August 28th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Mirage Island hasn't shown up for me, unfortunately. The chances of it actually showing are really slim.

Kayuu
September 1st, 2010, 08:17 PM
I've never been there but I have a Wynaut anyways. LOL but I did happen to check if its there everyday for a couple of months.

teejermiester
September 5th, 2010, 08:21 PM
I got there the first time I passed by, and thought that it was permanant. So, when I come back the next day, I started to freak out ^_^

Amore
September 6th, 2010, 07:00 AM
There are two things I haven't accomplished on Emerald since obtaining it in 2005, and probably never will:

- Travel to Mirage Island.
- Find a shiny pokemon.

I've done the latter on every other game, bar Pokemon Ranger. Sadly, my Emerald is unlucky. For all I know, the internal battery could have died, too...

AeroMaster7
September 8th, 2010, 08:29 PM
I've never been there, and I've always wondered what happens when you save at mirage island, and it's not supposed to be there the next day.

My thoughts exactly!!! :O wouldn't it glitch or have a in game clock freeze (without the leafgreen/firered link fix)

Also what about if you go to it when the old guy doesn't see it?

Why don't you breed one and grind it up to Level 50? Done.

Funny story, I was walking around with my egg on Mirage Island, just wanted to hatch it so I can prove I hatched it in a stupid area, and... it hatched. It was a Wynaut egg. Wow. -.-

Irony does not begin to describe this situation.

Tsuki Neko
September 11th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Never been there. Rare Liechi Berry...

~mao...

BHwolfgang
September 16th, 2010, 07:08 PM
The first time around is always the most fun. On the second time on Mirage Island, I basically spent three days knocking Wynauts out with a bunch of underleveled Pokemons. To be honest, it's only worthwhile to go there once. The berries aren't even worth it.

solarowl
September 17th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I never went to mirage island. I didn't even try to go there and I don't care much about the berries.

mrslope
October 9th, 2010, 03:55 PM
So does anyone know how to get to Mirage Island or does it depend on ur luck?:D

Heart's Soul
October 10th, 2010, 06:51 PM
It's all luck. You have a 1 in 65536 chance.

Project.
October 10th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I have not gotten to the island itself, but I was one step away. I talked to the one dude and he said it was there, but then I'm like well I don't have time and its probably not that rare, so I saved and quit for the day.

That was before I realized, of course, that its rare.

But it doesn't seem worth it to check every day for some Wynauts and berries. Wooo!

tolanator
October 30th, 2010, 04:08 PM
ive actually gone to it many times. after a while seeing numerous Wyhnuats is kinda boring

imevil
October 30th, 2010, 07:25 PM
how exaclly do you get there

gregory_turner420
November 1st, 2010, 05:23 PM
i just got there today on a new run through of ruby, got the berry killed some wynauts, hatched an egg and left to never returnm thats about all there is to do

imevil
November 1st, 2010, 05:59 PM
Mirage Island hasn't shown up for me, unfortunately. The chances of it actually showing are really slim.
yeah, its almost immposible to get there

Espeonrules
November 1st, 2010, 06:36 PM
how exaclly do you get there

The only way to get there is to talk to the old man in Pacifidlog Town. If he says he can see Mirage Island, then Surf onto the sea route to the right of the town (I think it's Route 130). There should be this huge island. That's Mirage Island.

Unfortunately, the chances of seeing Mirage Island is pretty much one in a million. It's based on the ID Number that you have. Each day, the games assigns a certain ID Number. If this number matches the personality value of any of the Pokemon in your party, then the old man will say he can see the Island. A personality value is this special number that the game assigns to a Pokemon as soon as you catch it. Basically, this whole thing is on pure luck alone-it would be far easier to get a shiny Pokemon or catch a Feebas. Feh.

I have never seen Mirage Island and I probably never will. I envy those who have.

mervyn797
November 2nd, 2010, 02:56 AM
Unfortunately for me, I have never been able to visit the Mirage Island. But I would love to do so at least once. ;_;

Perrie ✿
November 2nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
I've never been ): When I first heard about it, when I got my Ruby version I wanted to visit. But now I couldn't give a care in the world if I got the chance to go. (:<

Skylands
November 4th, 2010, 05:29 PM
I visited once. But alas, my Pokeball inventory was empty. I didn't get a chance to catch Wynaut while I was there, however, I did manage to grab the Liechi Berry.

Pingouin_7
November 20th, 2010, 08:02 PM
You can always go buy Pokéballs and then go back to the island...
It stays there the whole day unless you put the Pokémon with the right Mirage Island ID back in the PC.

L5Animations
November 21st, 2010, 05:03 AM
I once came across one in my Emerald. No idea how, and I was...ah...confused. I'd never heard of it before, than this old man is ranting on about an island appearing, then I happen to surf out and a random island that I'd never seen before appeared...yeah.

WildGamerAppeared
December 11th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I have been there a few times. Not too special.

BLK
December 12th, 2010, 11:46 AM
I went there once, got my berries, caught who knows how many wynaut, never want to go again

NekoNekoChan
December 16th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I've never been in that place, I've just seen videos on Youtube and it seems pretty boring. XD;

ChariChu
December 16th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'm even going to bother looking for it. xD

Tiimme
December 18th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Well, I've never been there. Tried a lot, almost every day, 2 months...
but without any succes :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
December 19th, 2010, 06:52 PM
The chance of seeing Mirage Island is the same as a Blue moon (two full moons in a month) according to Bulbapedia...

Superjub
December 20th, 2010, 06:14 AM
I've never been there, sadly. Meh, I can get Liechi berries from Pokemon Battle Revolution, and you already get a Wynaut from an egg nyway, so meh... :P I'm not that disappointed to not have been able to go there. :P

Imperator161
December 20th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I've never seen Mirage Island, and I doubt I ever will, particularly since I don't play RSE that frequently these days. I'd like to see the island, but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much, other than a berry and more Wynaut (which I already have).

I wish Mirage Island were easier to find, though.

Weavile05
December 20th, 2010, 11:25 AM
I have not found it. But if I ever do, would it be a good place to train since the Wynaut appear at levels up to 50?

de4th40
December 22nd, 2010, 03:57 AM
i dont know how can i go to mirage island.... i think my pokemon version dont have that map xD

Weavile05
December 22nd, 2010, 08:08 AM
i dont know how can i go to mirage island.... i think my pokemon version dont have that map xD

Talk to the old man in one of the Houses in Pacifidlog. I think it's the rightmost one. He will tell you if he can see Mirage island that day. Also, if you have a dead internal battery, this may not work, because it's time based.

IF he says he can see Mirage island, surf out in the direction he is looking, and you will find it.

Kitrigar
December 26th, 2010, 12:25 AM
In my many years of playing R/S/E, I've never been to Mirage Island.
I remember the old man talking about seeing it, but I stupid, young and didn't pay attention.
Later on, I remember going everyday for about 2 months; no luck.
]:

Otherworld9)
December 26th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Have never been there. I tried for months every day, day and night. I gave up, but recently found the mirage island. Once I stepped on it, the game freezed. It was a sign from above sent to me that said the island was pointless.

kidpunk
December 26th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Looking over this conversation made me want to try to get to Mirage Island today. Since I traded most of my pokemon over to other games, I knew I wasn't gonna find it. Oh well, brought back a few old memories.

Mew~
January 9th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I finally got there once, it was pretty boring though, never bothered trying to go back again.

Symbiosis
January 20th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I never took the time to find it but i did know about it at the time when i played gen 3.

ShaQuL
January 23rd, 2011, 03:33 AM
ive never seen it but i really want to :(

GlitchCity
January 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Throughout my years of playing and traveling through Hoenn, sadly no. I remember everyday in the 5th grade I would go to Pacifidlog Town to that old mans house to check and see if he sees the island. Ugh I was so frustrated with him and Mirage Island.

Erufuun
January 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I learned about the mirage island shortly after the release of Emerald, actually... I was so psyched about it! The thought of a disappearing island was so cool!
So I tried for a LONG period of time to get there, checking that old man everyday, being disappointed when he always said no, but you know...
From what I read in these post, the experience isn't all that rewarding.
Gamefreak nearly got this right. :c
I mean, Liechi berries and level 50 Wynauts are sweet, but they could've added a lot more to make the place more enjoyable. >.< They could have added a cave, an event, cooler Pokemon... D;
This is something they really need to recreate. Too late for Black and White, though... An Island only appearing to the lucky... Holding some kind of a legendary on it, or heck, an island with every single berry on it!! That would be friggin' awesome!!

333Bl4ck
January 27th, 2011, 02:38 AM
yea that maps are really disapointing

MysticFlygon
February 3rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
I've gotten to mirage island once back in 2006 in my Emerald version. I nearly had a heart attack when the guy said he could see mirage island today. I was disappointed when I got there because all you can do is catch a bunch of Wynaut and get some berries. The Island itself is not impressive in any way.

Pika-power
February 6th, 2011, 09:10 AM
I got really lucky cause I GOT TO MIRAGE ISLAND TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!!!!!!
:shocked::shocked::shocked:
Seroiusly, I'm not kidding.

I found it the first time with luck, then I checked back the next day, and the old man saw it again.

Cool huh?

skyluigi2
February 8th, 2011, 10:39 AM
I never got the point. After finally getting Emerald, I realised that you can get a Wynaut from the Old Lady in a town (I forget which one) and the only other thing there is a Liechi berry. I'm glad I didn't waste my life getting there, as on Heartgold I now have 20 Liechi berries attached to Pokemon from Wi-fi events. Thanks, Nintendo!

Blaziken15
February 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
I've never seen it once in all the years I've played those games. I surew ish I could see it though. None of my friends have so we've been trying to spot it for a while.

Ghostie
February 21st, 2011, 03:55 PM
I went there once. I didn't realize it was so rare until just now. I was pretty happy about it because the old man finally said he saw it.

Gleam Noiyam
February 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
I want to go there, but the man who is looking for it never sees it. I'm not a lucky person when it comes to rare places...

Dark Piplup
March 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
My internal clock is goofed up so I can't go to it as my game's in game time never changes!Grrrr... But it doesn't really sound like I'm missing much.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 30th, 2011, 12:28 PM
My internal clock is goofed up so I can't go to it as my game's in game time never changes!Grrrr... But it doesn't really sound like I'm missing much.

you're really not, just a Leichi Berry and a bunch of wynaut

I've been there three times in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald a month prior to getting each game

:t354:TG

jcsimpson
March 31st, 2011, 05:27 AM
I've never been and to be honest don't really want to.

Ryoji
April 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I like the idea of a secret island that appears randomly but there wasn't much to do there. Hopefully in the hoenn remakes they add some more stuff on mirage island.

Ryukouki
April 9th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I played the games for four years and it never appeared. :(

Echidna
April 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
i hate that island. All the trouble for deoxys. I have no time to be going aroung withdrawing and dipostiting pokemon which i traded to find one who matches, its just tooo annoying !!!

ATM the Mudkip
April 13th, 2011, 05:31 AM
Considering I never traded with anyone except like twice, I never got there. When I was littler, I didnt know the odds were like 1 in 65,000, and that they increased with the more traded pokemon you had, so I tried every day hoping. Never got there, obviously.

NurseSerenity
April 13th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I've seen it four times :-D Trust me I took advantage of the Liechi Berries. I farmed them! When I get White I could give you some :-D (My house was robbed and they took my ds ;w; Gotta wait!)

Pingouin_7
April 25th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I've seen it four times :-D Trust me I took advantage of the Liechi Berries. I farmed them! When I get White I could give you some :-D (My house was robbed and they took my ds ;w; Gotta wait!)

You can't transfer items to Black/White, though.

Kaori
April 26th, 2011, 03:20 AM
You people are so lucky, haha. I haven't experienced this Mirage Island yet. n__n You'd think after all the gameplay I've put into these games the guy in Pacifidlog Town would admit he saw it at least once, but that doesn't happen to be the case. These random generated numbers just never seem to like the Pokémon on my team.

thecalling66
July 30th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I've only seen it on my friend's game via an Action Replay code. But, I have never seen it occur naturally in any of my games... I'm always visiting Pacifidlog in vain hoping that one day I can actually go there legit lol

That would be another sweet accomplishment to cross off of my list in Pokémon heheh

These random generated numbers just never seem to like the Pokémon on my team.

Yeah, I feel that too lol I actually had 236 hrs on my Sapphire without seeing it once :(

DowntownDumpling
August 21st, 2011, 08:30 AM

I was just wondering about that before I read your post. It probably just dumps you in the ocean. I don't know if there are any trainers around there, but it would be pretty weird to turn on your game and immediately be noticed by a trainer.

I've never been to Mirage Island, by the way.

Yoshikko
August 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM
I was just wondering about that before I read your post. It probably just dumps you in the ocean. I don't know if there are any trainers around there, but it would be pretty weird to turn on your game and immediately be noticed by a trainer.

I've never been to Mirage Island, by the way.
Yeah normally there's just open sea on that spot, so probably you'll just end up there, but I'm not sure since I've never been there before. I'd love to though, haha.

Super Red
August 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM
I have had Ruby for 8 years and Emerald for 5 years and I still haven't seen it. I don't really see the point of it though. An island with a bunch of Wynaut isn't that special. I don't think that I can get to it anymore in Ruby version anyway since the battery ran dry.

Pokemon Game Fan
August 21st, 2011, 06:42 PM
I haven't seen it yet, I really want to see it :(

cazzler
August 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
I've never been, I kept checking everyday for it, for a long time. I ended up looking on youtube and it dosen't really seem special at all lol

Mentalii
August 23rd, 2011, 02:46 AM
I've spoken to that old guy everyday during a lot of time, and he's never seen this bloody island.
So I've given up.

sad boy
August 23rd, 2011, 06:42 AM
ive been there once but right when i step foot on the island my GBA froza so yeah lol.

The Corrupt Plague
September 13th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I have never been there and most likely never will. The only reason why I even know about it is from reading the official guide and like it said, the island only appears once in a blue moon.

Demon.
September 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Replaying emerald, just found Mirage island as i was surfing to pacifilog town awesome.

U.Flame
September 17th, 2011, 10:47 PM
600 hours of Sapphire gameplay and no Mirage Island. >.< Seriously, they should've made it more rewarding than it is.

psyanic
September 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Never been there. I tried checking daily for a short time, but in vain of course...

Dark Piplup
September 29th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Well no. Mostly because my ruby's internal clock got screwed up and it stopped on a day with no mirage island.shoot. So no Mirage island for me. Though it does seem kinda boring.

Beaute
October 2nd, 2011, 03:06 PM
It's not worth it, all there is are Wynauts and Leichi Berries.

Kaori
October 6th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Considering you can only obtain Leichi berries on the island in RSE, it could be pretty worth it. As for the Wynaut they just go through LV 5-50, but it's good for training...!

Lord Varion
October 6th, 2011, 02:29 PM

Leichi Berries are the rarest berries, only availible in R/S/E
After getting them you can plant them everywhere and make them common xD
or migrate them to 4th gen ;D

The Author
October 6th, 2011, 02:32 PM
I've never actually been there before but I've seen it while doing some map editing in A-Map and it looks pretty boring. I used to be OBSESSED with finding it until I saw it. :P

Squirrel
October 7th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I got there on Sapphire pretty much the first time talking to him o.o I wasn't aware it was this rare? :s But yeah, it was pretty un-extraordinary, just some berries and a load of Wynauts if I remember right.

DexHolderBlue
October 13th, 2011, 05:34 AM
I still haven't seen it, and I've had and been consistently playing Sapphire since it came out. I don't care much about what's there, I'd just like to see what it looks like. xD

HelterSkelter
November 2nd, 2011, 06:17 AM
I've never seen it, I used to try a lot when I used to play the games regularly but I had no luck. I'm going to replay Emerald soon, I'm hopefully going to see it this time.

Snivy063
November 5th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I actually seen it yet, never had the chance to, I tried what the old man was saying, but it's just not working for me. -.-

Zaicon
November 5th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I've tried many, many times to find Mirage Island, but I just can't seem to get there.

Ciax
November 12th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Mirage Island is very rare for something that dosent give much reward. I have never found it either even when checking for months

Snivy063
November 12th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Mirage Island is very rare for something that dosent give much reward. I have never found it either even when checking for months
Have you guys tried looking around Youtube? There are some Pokemon that you can catch there, so for me, it's still a reward if you can go there. ^^

markis
November 12th, 2011, 10:11 AM
I know that you need to talk with one guy in pacifidlog town, and you will be able to find that island

Yoshikko
November 12th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Have you guys tried looking around Youtube? There are some Pokemon that you can catch there, so for me, it's still a reward if you can go there. ^^
The only pokemon you can catch there is Wynaut, from lvl 5 to lvl 50 if I'm correct. The actual reward would be the berry that grows only there, and the fact that you found the place so you can take a photo and be proud.

markis
November 12th, 2011, 10:14 AM
if i get 15 post today i post some pictures where to find mirage island. Or maybe i'll make youtube video.

Genis94
November 27th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I've never been lucky enough to go, but I have friends who have been! I'm so jealous of them!

littlebrother
November 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Mirage Island was Misleading and given an undeserving amount of importance, it gave me a real Sad Migraine when I tried to see it so many times. I hope never to have my hopes Misaligned like it did to me ever again.

thegeneticway
December 1st, 2011, 08:56 PM
in my new emerald

1st time too ;D
in my new emerald
I went to Pacificdilog or whatever town and talked to the man for some reason and he actually said it was there and i was like O: and i got my liechi berry and planted it.