PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find it odd how many nurse joys and officer jennys there are?

biancafanboy
July 21st, 2010, 06:53 PM
I mean assuming each region is a country that would mean the Joy/Jenny families are all over the world. And how are they all identical? (Well somewhat identical) What if someone else wanted to be a nurse or a cop? Jessie as I remember it wanted to be a nurse.

Kirbychu
July 21st, 2010, 07:04 PM
The Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are a Pokemon species, I'm sure of it. The green-haired Joy in Fuchsia City? A shiny form.

biancafanboy
July 21st, 2010, 07:16 PM
Haha that actually kind of makes sense, I've always had a strange feeling they would take over the world. And if you think about it they could lol Just kidding there awsome :)

Christopher
July 21st, 2010, 08:30 PM
I think that there is only one Nurse Joy/ Officer Jenny and the rest are really crafty Zoroarks

Calder
July 21st, 2010, 08:32 PM
They are all robot monkey ninja pirates or RMNPs for short...

Spinor
July 21st, 2010, 08:39 PM
A family of Robots
A family of clones
A family of Zoroark
A family of an unique Pokemon Species
A family of ****ed up genes because the writers are lazy as ****

That's about the only possibilities. Item 5, anyone?

I swear there was a fanart somewhere explaining this perfectly...

Calder
July 21st, 2010, 09:08 PM
I wonder if they are all twins to whatever point they are... I'd like to see the prego mother with all the joys in her o.o

biancafanboy
July 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM
Mabye there all dittos cleverly descised as nurse joys and officer jennys and the real nurse joy just taught them everything. lol. And item 5 makes total sense.:)

pokemonloverXD
July 23rd, 2010, 03:39 AM
No, not really, it's an anime, the writers can throw in as many nurse Joy/Officer Jenny as they want
The Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are a Pokemon species, I'm sure of it. The green-haired Joy in Fuchsia City? A shiny form.
XD This makes more sense than what I just said

A family of Robots
A family of clones
A family of Zoroark
A family of an unique Pokemon Species
A family of ****ed up genes because the writers are lazy as ****

That's about the only possibilities. Item 5, anyone?

I swear there was a fanart somewhere explaining this perfectly...

All of them are possible, item 5 make most sense

Cilerba
July 23rd, 2010, 04:35 AM

I'm going to catch one in Soul Silver then :D