PDA

View Full Version : The Real World

Pages : 1 [2]

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Ooc: XD I don't think shes on....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 01:16 PM
OOC: Great... I'm gonna kill her... *grrr...* Get ON SAwrah!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Ooc: *skips by Sawrah* La, la-la, la la... Ooops! *"accidentally" Hits her with backpack, causing her to lose consiousness*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 12th, 2005, 02:19 PM
ooc: sorry... Oh My Goshd, you guys actually spelled my name right!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooc: *sniff* this is a very ha-happy mome--did you guys just say I could burst in?!

ooc: otay!!!!!

ic: "Not long!", Sawrah said in reply and shock that they looked up from their loveconnection. "Gosh, and you'd think they'd still be in happy mode, too...", She said to herself. "I had just gotten back from skateboarding and happened to of peeked through the crack of the door. Come on, you would have done the same thing, too?", Sawrah said. She tried reverse phsycology, but it didn't seem to be working judging by the looks on their faces. "And besides, I thought I was staying in this room. If I am, then you two need to get a do not disturb sign or something, cuz I need a warning."

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"Yes, most likely we would..." Saphira admitted, still getting ready to kill Sawrah. She setteled down, getting something out of her bag. It was her sketchbook. Without a word, Saphira walked out of the room, headed up to the roof.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 12th, 2005, 02:43 PM
ooc: I'm switching to 1st person point of view now....

ic:"I guess I better go talk to her, giving her yet another chance to kill me.", I said to Jared. "Or do you wanna go talk to her, cuz I can stay off the roof, knowing you two are up there."

Psychotic_Demon
February 12th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Saphira began drawing the city. Or, what she could see, at least. She was currently working on the building beside them, making sure every little detail was correct. She was still trying to comprehend what had happened, but so far, she had no luck.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 12th, 2005, 05:35 PM
"Why dont we both go?" I asked her already heading for the door, "She probly doesn't want to talk to anyone, but if we noth go then, well she'll have to talk..." I said shrugging my shoulders.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 14th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"Sure! Saphi won't pay any attention to me if I go up alone, but her weakness is nagotiation and talking in numbers.", I said as I headed out of the room toward the door to the roof.

ooc: la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...

Psychotic_Demon
February 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Saphira had finished her drawing of the city and began one with three kittens playing in some yarn. She wasn't mad at Sawrah anymore at least. The more she thought about it, the more she realized it was true. She would have watched Sawrah if she was kissing someone. Sawrah was going to be up here any moment, so she sighed, calming down more.

Ooc: Whats up with the 'La, la, la...' thing...?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 15th, 2005, 04:27 AM
I walked along with sawrah, soon getting ahead of her. I get to the roof just before her. I took a seat to saphira's left and asked her, "Are you okay?" I asked her. "You seemed upset when you came up here," I said. She seemed less upset now, and I was glad.

Psychotic_Demon
February 15th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"I'm fine. Sawrah surprized me, that was all," Saphira answered back, smiling. She closed her sketchbook, placing it beside her. She had finished two of the kittens, and most of the yarn. It could wait later. "So, whats up? You guys wanna go anywhere or do anything? I'm finished with the test, so nothing can hold me back." Saphira said, glad it was over. She hated taking tests.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Sure, I'm pretty bored, so why not?." I said as I picked up her sketch book and sat next to her. "What do you put in this thing? Drawings?."

ooc: I just felt like doing that, like this: he he he he he he he he he he he he *sings my immortal*

OOC: dID YALL NOTICE MY BLONDE MOMENT? I put a period after a question mark...?.

Psychotic_Demon
February 15th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Saphira stared at Sawrah. "Whadoya think, genius? Drawings and sketches," She said sarcasticly, laughing. She remembered Sawrahs moments at home. She also remembered hers. "Well, whacha wanna do?" Saphira finally asked, still laughing.

Ooc: *sings Ash Grove just to annoy Sawrah* XD I got bored and actually memorized them.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 15th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"I don't know, what do you wanna do?!". Saphira an I had done this for hours at a time: constantly asking each other what we wanted to do until it was time to go home and we couldn't do anything. I started looking at Saphi's drawings. They were really god, as always...

ooc: check out my new thread...

Psychotic_Demon
February 15th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Ooc: What thread?

Ic: Another round of 'I dunnos' had started. Saphira usually won. "I dunno, whado you wanna do today?!" She asked, smiling. She wasn't going to lose. Either Sawah came up with an idea or Jared did. Old memories and games were fun to bring up.

Ooc: Hey Sawrah, whado you wanna do today?!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 18th, 2005, 11:10 AM
I just watched as the two asked back and forth what the other wanted to do. Finally, it became less fun, and more annoying. "Okay..." I said interupting them, "I'll decide, we're all going to the movies!"

Psychotic_Demon
February 19th, 2005, 08:58 AM
"Alright, the movies will work." Saphira said, stopping herself from saying 'I dunno'. She picked up her sketchbook, and waited for Sawrah and Jared so she could put it up. She had money inside, so there was no problem for her, but what about Sawrah and Jared? Saphira would find out soon enough.

Ooc: Fun ruiner... XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"I pay for all of us, no discussion.I said acting all serious. I laughed at myself, a bad habbit of mine, but yet I mean I am just SO funny. I then waited for sawrah to rise, so that we all could leave.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"Okay, the movies will be fun!", I said.

<ooc:RPers block>

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 01:38 PM
OOC; Lol, I know what you mean I'm a little off today in my RPing nitch. Maybe its just a bad day for roleplaying... :P

IC: "Alright then let's go" I said begining to walk forward, gently grasping saphira's smooth hand as I did so. I smiled a tad, and kept moving.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Saphira smiled moving closer toward him. "Whadoya wanna see?" She asked them, while they were in the room. She put away her sketchbook, and dragged a dark red hoodie out from the closet of no return.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I let go of her hand as she put away her things, and decided not to hold it again. Maybe she wasn't in the mood right now. "Um... It doesn't matter, I wanna see... whatever you wanna see," I said with a small smile.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Well," Saphira said, looking in a newspaper that was thrown on the floor, "Theres a few scary movies like Boogyman and Hide and Seek, or theres your avarage, fall alseep in the middle movies like Because of WinDixie." She said, letting the paper fall to the floor. She had already memorized the times.

Ooc: I choose some real movies that are playing locally. XD Sawrah, we gotta have a sleepover and see some scary stuff. And the Grudge. Jar-head, have you seen the Grudge?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 05:04 PM
OOC: oooo, that movie was scary but yet really good!!!

IC: "I say we go see something really scary. Those two look scary, but anthing else?" I asked. I had heard of the two and only hide and seek looked even fairly scary.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 05:09 PM
ooc: let's go see the grudge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes grudge noise* or a chick flick!!!!!!! *sniff sniff, breaks out tissues* or Saw!!!!!!!!!!! *breaks out baby blankie*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 05:19 PM
OOC; Ya we can make it a little bit back in time when those were still in the theaters!

IC: "Lets go see The grudge," I said remebering that it was in theaters right about now. "Its supposed to be wicked scarry!" I said, I then ran over to Sawrah, and went."woooooooo-wooooooooo. Just playin," I said with a laugh.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 05:25 PM
"Awesome! Another friend of mine said that she was scared to sleep in her bed after she saw it. I've seen the commercials and researched it online and it looks friggin scary."

ooc: yall like how I put a little Napoleon Dynamite into that one?!, lol

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Ooc: Wooo... woooo? Me an' Sawrah were talkin' 'bout a sleepover! We rent DVD's a lot.

Ic: "Alright! The Grudge is supossed to be awesome." She said happily, sticking her hands in her pockets.

Oo9c: RP block. Someone do something.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
ooc: Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Everyone on the train to the movies!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you happy now, Saphi?!

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Ooc: More scarerd than happy... O.o'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 05:41 PM
OOC: The grudge is an awesome movie, so's Napoleon Dynamite, "Shocks... Pegs... Lucky!!"

IC: I then started walking towards the door, "Lets go" I said to them turning to wait.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Ooc: Whats that? A Liger. Whats a Liger? One of my favorite animals, a mix between a lion and a tiger. Bred for its magical powers.

Ic: "Alright lets go." Saphira said, walking past Jared and smiling at him. "I've heard some rumors about it, but I dunno which ones are true..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"Me too..." As she walked by I got up to her pace I put my right arm around her back. I continued walking, "I heard that it was so scary, the first group of people who saw it had to take a break to get... unscared" It was a cheesy word, but I couldn't think of anything else.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Saphira laughed. "Unscared? Is it really that good?" She inquired, leaning against his shoulder. She couldn't wait. This was supossed to be an awesome movie.

"Okay, now all we need to do is call a cab..." Cars sped by them, taking no heed in the three.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"I got it," I said waving down a taxi, soley with my left hand, as it passed us. It stopped a few feet long, but at least it stopped. I opened the door and took my arm off saphira for the moment. "You first," I said. I then sat down and closed the door in Sawrah face. I laughed, out the window. I then reopened it for her and moved over to the left, saphira moving as well.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Your sooo nice." Saphira joked, moving over to let Sawrah in, who wasn't logged in at the moment. The taxi screeched foward, swiftly winding its way through traffic. Saphira glanced at the clock, realizing they were going to be late if they didn't hurry.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Ah, five bucks says, 5 miles over te speed limit?" I asked the taxi driver. "Can do" He said removing one hand form the wheel to grab the five. "Thanks" I replied. "We won't be late." I said turning to saphira.

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 06:47 PM
"O... kay..." The taxi was not weaving its way in and out of the street, all over the road. It lurched to a stop, a little ways from the movie theater. It was as close as they could get.

"Thanks," Saphira said, climbing out. Was Jared going to pay?

Cyber Link
February 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
OOC: Can I join? I was thinking of making something like this. You beat me to it! ^^

Name- Hazen Ferner
Age-18
Description-Wears bootcut jeans, tight t-shirt under a button-down shirt (unbuttoned so you can see the t-shirt). He likes wearing cowboy hats (ranging from tan to white to black to straw, etc). He's kind of skinny so the "tight" shirt isn't really tight against his body, but it would be if worn by someone well muscled. He has jet black hair and hazel eyes (Green and brown). He doesn't tan easily so he commonly has a farmers tan.
Basic Info- He rides horses, cleans his horses stalls (he has two), and writes songs. He's trying to become an author/farrier/horse vet, and is current in trade school trying to get his farriermanship apprentice liscense.

Is that ok?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
I watched as Jared and Saphira walked toward the roof exit. I then looked down over the edge of the roof, just gathering my thoughts. I quickly snapped out of it, and followed behind as I watched Jared's hand sway back and forth, as if it had a mind and was discussing with itself whether or not to hold Saphi's hand again. When we got down to the bottom floor and headed for a taxi that Jared had pulled over for us, he shut the door in my face and laughed childishly. It was just a joke, I could tell, but something inside me said that he was a joking jerk who applied to one of my favorite quotes: "The educated are not always intelligent". I didn't think bad of Jared, it just seemed as if he saw right through me, as if I wasn't there, calling me 'the other girl in the room', or 'your friend can come too, Saphira'. Even though I'm not normally like this, I was starting to become unhappy, as if I felt like I was alone and depressed. I've had issues with this before, but got on medicine and it went away. But something egnited again, in the mansion, or tonight in the taxi cab. Whatever it was, it was starting to make me wonder, if I was still going to have fun tonight. I tried to forget about it as I said, "Very funny, Jared", and got in the car. You could smell the cab driver a mile away, but we were right next to him, so it was as if a poisonous stink bomb had been set off in the cab, killing us, but we suffer and never die. I sighed as I looked over at Saphi and Jared. They looked so happy. My condition was getting the best of me. I looked away and starred out the window at passing cars.

ooc: Sawrah hungry. Saphi knows how I get when I'm hungry, don't cha?

Psychotic_Demon
February 20th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Ooc: You can join, but we live in the city. New York City!!! W00t! Start when ya want. ^_~

Ya, I know how you get... *remebers having to go to the hospital to get arm sewn back on*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 20th, 2005, 07:03 PM
ooc: That's gonna be pretty difficult, but what the hay?! When I said difficult, I meant that cuz we are at the movies, what's he gonna do right now?

Cyber Link
February 20th, 2005, 07:13 PM
ooc: That's gonna be pretty difficult, but what the hay?! When I said difficult, I meant that cuz we are at the movies, what's he gonna do right now?

OOC: Me? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, YOU ASK!?!?!?!?!?! *thinks hard*

Well if you know me, I'm good at blending in. So dontcha worry about ol' RM...er...CL! ^^

IC: A few young women walked passed him, and giggled lightly. Hazen turned around and blushed, but the girls kept on walking.

"What was all that about?" he muttered to himself as he kept on shuffling along the sidewalk, glancing up now and then, to look at the skyscrapers of the huge city.

He then looked down at his feet and found the answer. He didn't change out of his riding attire. He still had on his breeches and knee high riding boots on. "Great..." he muttered as he continued to walk on, trying to look like he meant to wear what he was wearing.

"Now...were is this apartment?" he grumbled after walking a few blocks into the city, glancing at a piece of paper that he had scribbled the address on.

OOC: I'll just rp about nothing for now! I'm good at that! *gets struck by lightning* XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 07:37 AM
Sawrah was pretty good, at hiding her emotions, but I could tell she felt uncomfortable around me. Well, I guess uncomfortable wouldn't be the word it'd be more like, she felt that I was not all that I seemed to be. I didn't know why she would think negatively about me, I had done nothing to her. I was going to find out, and I wasn't going to let Sawrah lie about it. "Sawrah, why do you fell uncomfortable around me?" I asked her. "And DONT say you don't, because you'd being lieing."

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 07:40 AM
saphira hadn't heard a word. She was watching everyone but them. "Hey," She said turning toward them, "Are we gonna go? The movie is gonna start soon." She smiled waiting for Jared and Sawah. But the look in Sawrah's eyes told her something was up.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Ya," I said looking at Sawrah as I stepped out of the Car. "Thanks," I said to the cabby, "How much?" "12 bucks" He told me, so I handed it to him. I waited as Sawrah stepped out of the car.

OOC; Sry fer powerplaying, just had to move the Rp along.

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
Ooc: 'Tis alright. I don't think Sawrah will really mind. Clean out your PMs....

Ic: "Come on then!" Saphira said. She felt extremely hyper and light-headed, but it was a good feeling. She was with two of the bet people in the world and going to scare the hell out of herself. Could it get any better?!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 08:20 AM
I tryed not to think of sawrah, but it kept coming to my mind. She didn't like me, although I couldn't tell why. I walked along with saphira, we dragged Sawrah, who wasn't online at the time, with us. When we got inside I stepped forward and bought 3 tickets for the grudge. "Thanks," I said stepping away from the ticket booth.

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 08:24 AM
Ooc: Lol 'We dragged Sawarha along with us, because she wasn't online at the moment....' XD

Ic: Saphira noticed something was bothering Jared also. "Is something wrong...?" She inquired, tilting her head slightly. It seemed as though they were both trying to hide something. Saphira didn't have a good feeling about that. This could only mean trouble....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 08:38 AM
"Can we talk about this alone?" I said stresing the word alone. I didn't want to talk around sawrah, she didn't feel comfortable aorund me so neither did I.

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 08:46 AM
"Uh.... Alright." They were going to miss some of the movie, but she didn't mind. "Obviously, you guys are...... uncomftorable around each other.... But you two never did anything to each other... Is it my fault?" She asked, momving closer and taking his hands in hers.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 09:02 AM
We steped away from her although it didn't really matter, she was still offline. I held her hand as well. "No of course not! How could it be your fault?" I tod her. "it's just that she doesn't seem to trust me, or to even like me for that matter."

Psychotic_Demon
February 21st, 2005, 09:15 AM
Saphira's smile faded away. "I.... Sawrah.... I don't think she hates you..... I mean...." Saphira couldn't find the right words. There was some sort of rivalry between them. Saphira knew something was up. Sawarh didn't normally act like this.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 09:26 AM
"I dont think she hates me either, maybe she just doesn't think I'm good enough for you or something..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how sawrah felt, al i knew was that she didn't accept me.

Cyber Link
February 21st, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: Man, trying to find an opening to jump in at is like trying to find an opening in a solid brick wall! XD

I'm patient though...I'm trying to find something to RP about in the meantime...

IC: Hazen found the apartment alright, although no one was currently there to help him out. "Could this day get any worse?" he asked himself as he walked back onto the sidewalk.

"I have sometime to kill anyway..." he muttered looking at his watch. Looking around, he found himself overwhelmed at all the buildings. He was from the country and didn't know that buildings could ever get this tall. "Maybe I shouldn't have come to the city..."

With a sigh and a shrug he decided that he was here and here to stay. So he started off trying to find something to do, but everything was so exoctic to him, and he wasn't sure what stores and shops he should look in, whlie trying to avoid all the people flashing suitcases full of watchs and other knock-offs at him asking if he'd like to buy anything.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 21st, 2005, 02:16 PM
OOC: Ya it kinda is, lol.

Psychotic_Demon
February 22nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
Ooc: Jar-head-chan... Will you pwease post so that way Saphi-chan and Sawrah-chan can post...? *Cute kitsune face*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
February 22nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
ooc: I'm hungry for 5 minutes, and yall take it as seriously as chocolate on halloween! Otay! First of all, jar-head, I don'ts feel like dat!!! k?! k! Sawrah was hungry, and, well, I get really, in a certain mood, as if I'm sad and the world's coming to an end. Sawrah takes her food very seriously, ya know!!!

Ask Saphi, she's had experience to the impact of pain from my hunger...

~Sawrah~:)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
OOC: Saphira I was the last one to post u have to post!

Psychotic_Demon
February 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
Ooc: Lets force Sawrah to post! And yes, I have gone to the hospital because she was hungry.... Lol... That hurt....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 22nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
OOC: WE need to stop OOC talking, but yes SAWRAH POST!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
February 26th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Ooc: Never fear, Saphira is here!!! And there... and there... and there... and, oh! Over there...

Ic: Saphira shrugged. "I'm sure she doesn't feel that way. Sawrah is probably just hungry." She noticed the time. The Grudge was going to start soon. "C'mon, we better hurry..." She added hastily, waiting for Jared and Sawarh to come.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
February 26th, 2005, 02:38 PM
I walked up to where she was standing and turned to wait for sawrah, "Come on," I said hoping she still wasn't hungry, or in a bad mood, or mad at me or whatever she had been. "Let's go."

Cyber Link
February 27th, 2005, 06:47 PM
OOC: Ok I lost track of where everyone is, I think someone told me everyone was at the movies, but it doesn't seem like that.

It would help if I knew for certain, it might be easier for me to jump in then.

Psychotic_Demon
March 1st, 2005, 01:21 PM
Ooc: Yeah, we are. But Sawrah got in this mood and a.... well, it wasn't an argument, it was a... Ah, heck, I dunno what it was. We're in front of the movies right now, trying to get Sawarh to reply.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 2nd, 2005, 02:08 PM
OOC: Yup yup yup, we're about to go into the mocie I already bought us tickets or whatever, but we're waitin for sawrah!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 2nd, 2005, 03:09 PM
I caught up with Jared and Saphira and we started walking into the movie. "What time does the movie start? Will there be time to get popcorn?!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 2nd, 2005, 03:29 PM
"The movie starts in ten minutes, I alreay got us us tickets," I said waving the tickets in the air. "And yes we can get popcorn," I laughed and then began walking toward the consesion stand. It was located over in the far right corner of the room, next to all the posters advertising all of the new movies in the works. I began to speed up and broke into a slight run, only stopping when my feet reached the popcorn stand. I looked at the prices and the displays of bags for popcorn, and decided on getting myself a medium, they were large enough and only 1.75. "One medium combo please," I said pointing at the display to my left. I waited patiently as the movie guy scooped out some popcorn, and then pumped three pumps of butter onto it. He then pressed the pepsi button filling my medium drink cup. He then handed it over to me, and I handed him the money, 1.81 with tax. I then turned and waited for saphira and sawrah to catch up.

Psychotic_Demon
March 2nd, 2005, 08:22 PM
Saphira smiled, hoping Sawrah's whole hungry ordeal was over. I swear, when that girls gets hungry... She almost laughed. Saphira dashed across the movie theater to where Jared was, followed by Sawrah. "C'mon, we gotta hurry!" She said, dragging them along to find seats.

Electric Hero
March 2nd, 2005, 09:26 PM
ooc: hey guys, can I still RolePlay in this RP? that sounded so OBVIOUS XD

Psychotic_Demon
March 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Ooc: I was wondering how long it would take you to notice this was back up without me PMing you... XD Of course you can!!

Electric Hero
March 3rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
ooc: actually I knew this was still alive since... months ago XD. But I had some business out of the computer, making me be offline for some months. But anyway, I think you have written a lot since this RP was going to die, and it was revived, so I won't ask for a short summary of what happened. Just tell me what are you doing, and just a bit before that ^__^;

Psychotic_Demon
March 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Ooc: Well, we've all been hangin out, doing nothing really. Sawrah joined, I'll remind you of that. Then... uh... Well... I can't find the right words to really describe what happened. XD And now we're at the movies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 7th, 2005, 04:04 PM
OOC: Ya we're at the movies that's it, so join in or whatever.

Electric Hero
March 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
ooc: so I don't know how did you get into the movies, but you're in them, ok I will try to jump in

ic: Time has passed since I don't see my friends. I sneeked out of the mansion, to try to get my job. I always wanted to be like a... well is really hard to say the exact name of the job, but I always wanted to create video-games. That's right, and it took a while to achieve it. I went to another state to achieve my goal, so here I am now, landing on New York again. First of all, I tried to look for my friends, but they weren't in that same old mansion. So I just walked in, and sat down on a chair. I took my cell phone and gave a call to Saphira...and that was my try to know where they were.

ooc: I couldn't imagine anything else... I hope that fills the lack of "Max Hunter" here XD.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 7th, 2005, 05:01 PM
OOC: Looks good ta me.

IC: As saphi ran over to me I grabbed my stuff and ran into the movie theater, our movie started soon. "Common Saphi!" I holared as I opened the door to the cinema. I waited for her and sawrah to join me.

Psychotic_Demon
March 7th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Ooc: Its fine.

Ic: Saphira walked up to him, moving in closer. The theater was already dark, and the commercials for movies coming out soon were playing on the screen. Suddently, her ceel went off, and she had to move away from the door to answer it. "Hello?" She asked, wondering who could be calling her now.

Electric Hero
March 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Saphira? Hi, it's me, Max. Hey, where are all of you? I just came back from a... business and just wanted to know...and why is there so much noise?" I told Saphira by the cell phone, and obviously heard some crowd noises.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM
"Saphi," I said in a almost begging tone. I let my head fall to the side, and stared at her occasionally poppoing a piece of buttery popcorn into my mouth as she spoke on her cell.

Psychotic_Demon
March 9th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"We're all at the movies, but I gotta go," She said into the phones speaker, glancing at Jared, "If you can, meet us there, I'll save ya a seat. See ya." She turned the phone off, walking back toward him. "It was Max. He was on some sort of trip." It was confusing. To just disappear like that an not tell anyone?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 9th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"Strange, wonder where he could have gone for that whole time?" I asked myself. I then redirected my attention to saphi as she came to stand next to me. "Let's go," I said beggining to walk in. I grasped her hand in the process, and shifted my popcorn to my right hand. "The movie should be good."

Psychotic_Demon
March 9th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Yeah, I heard it was awesome, but we'll just have to wait and see," Saphira replied, smiling up at him. She wondered where Sawarh could have gone but brushed the thought away as Jared took her hand. There were two seats in one row, and right above those, two more seats. Saphira pointed at them, asking with her eyes if that was a good nough spot. She didn't want to disturb the others around her.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 9th, 2005, 03:09 PM
I nodded and kept walking the movie was only in previews, but I still didn't want to disturb anyone else. Over in the corner there was a couple making out. "I pointed at them with my popcorn bag, "In a movie theater?" I said in a low voice so that only saphi could hear. I smiled a crocked smile, and shook my head. Whatever, I thought, Let 'em be happy I won't ruin their fun,

Psychotic_Demon
March 9th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"It isn't suprizing. Happens all the time." Saphira said laughing to herself. In Florida, she used to 'accidentally' spill popcorn on couples every now and then. Saphira headed toward the seats she saw earlier, sitting down. The movie was just beginning to start. Some japanese girl was picking up paper, looking around curiously.

Ooc: I really did throw popcorn at people once... XD THAT was fun.

Electric Hero
March 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"ok see ya" I said and turned off my cell phone. I thinked it just a few seconds, and I started to feel lonely in that creepy mansion. I walked outside, closed and locked the door. I got up on the mansion's motorcycle. "so good to be here again... I think" I said and went to the movies. I reached the movie theater, and bought a ticket for the movie Saphira and Jared was going to see... and I bought a giant popcorn bag... I entered where the movie was going to be, and looked around. The movie was going to start, and finally spotted Saphira and Jared. Slowly I walked behind them and sat down on a seat. "Boo" I said really low enough just to let my two friends hear my 'hello'.

Psychotic_Demon
March 10th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Hey," Saphira said, whipping around. The japanese girl was just lifted off the ground. Holy crap, that was awesome! Saphira thought, moving her stuff so Max could sit down. She was really intrested in this movie. It was different from most of the others she had seen.

Electric Hero
March 10th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I raised my eyebrows like in a way of saying hello in silence to both at the same time. I sat down on a seat next to them. "hello... hey, like the movie is starting, why don't we make silence until it finishes and then we can talk all we want? I think I haven't seen this movie, really weird..." I told them with a gentle smile.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 11th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I walked into the theatre, noticing Saphira and Jared had already got seats for us. The movie was about to start, seeing as how the lights were dimming. I quickly walked over to where they were sitting and turned my sell off. "Hey guys! Good timing on my part! I would have missed the beginning!", I said looking at Jared and Saphi, knowing they were too much into each other to even notice I walked in, but I just rolled my eyes and forgot about it. I couldn't be so selfish like that to be mean and interrupt their 'togetherness'.

ooc: Don't make me hit one of yall upside the head!!!!!!!!!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 12th, 2005, 05:07 AM
"Ya, Ya" I said to whatever max had said. I wasn't really paying him too much attention, this movie was so kool. I looked over at saphi and she seemed to be interested in the movie. I was glad, I hoped she'd be happy. I then turned my attention to the screen again, not much happening at the moment just some japanese girl on a bike.

Psychotic_Demon
March 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
We should be quiet? They're the ones who are making all the noise... Saphira thought, watching Sawarh and Max. The japanese girl was inside, and papers were littered everywhere. She was a bit confused, and started to pick them up. This was strange...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 12th, 2005, 09:50 AM
The movie was prety good so far, alot of japanese stuff, kinda boring, but yet quite good. My bag of popcorn was like half gone, I had engulfed it throughout the movie. I ate alot of popcorn during the movie, one kernel after another. I then went for another piece and my bag spilled all over the floor, "****it!" I cursed under my breath. I then turned to saphi, and didn't want to disurb her since she seemed very into the movie, but, "Saphi, Wanna go get some popcorn, I just spilled my whole **** bag on the floor," I was kinda frustrated, but I also wanted a chance to be alone with saphira, and this was my chance I guessed.

Psychotic_Demon
March 12th, 2005, 10:01 AM
"hm? Oh yeah, of course!" Saphira whispered happily, turning toward him. This was fun. The movie was a bit strange, because it had a lot of japanese things she didn't understand, but a nice plot anyways. "Lets go before the others get mad." She added, noticing Sawrah and Max.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 12th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"Ya know... I said slowly getting up from my seat, being as quiet as possible. "What if sawrah and max hooked up?" I asked. "Wouldn't that be kool?" I then slowly walked down past everyone and headed out into the main hall. I then turned around and waited for saphira to come out as well.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 12th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I saw Jared and Saphi stand up to go get something from the lobby. I could tell they were going on a popcorn hunting mission. Good thing I got a lot of popcorn so I wouldn't have to leave, I thought to myself as I continued to watch the movie. The japanese girl was walking upstairs to an attick it looked like. The movie was getting pretty scary.

ooc: yall know I read what you guys post, right?!

Electric Hero
March 12th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I saw Saphira and Jared leaving, then I realized because Jared's popcorn bag spilled all over the floor, kinda laughed when I saw that happening. The movie was pretty good, even there was a lot of japanese. Something was going to happen in the movie, and just before it happenedd, my cell phone started to vibrate, meaning that was someone was calling me. oh c'mon! in the middle of a movie! grrr I thought as I ate the last kernel of my popcorn bag and got up with my cell phone to the lobby. I answered the cell phone in the corridor to the lobby.

"....what? now!? o c'mon!, give me some time to do it.........no way..........." I told the guy who called me. Unfortunately, I had to leave the movie theater, to do something that to me, it had time until the year was over. Slowly I approached the lobby, and saw Jared and Saphira buying some popcorn, I think I'm gonna make one of my famous escapes again..., slowly, and without being noticed by the couple of Jared and Saphira, I got out of the movie theater.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 13th, 2005, 04:59 PM
OOC: Ya i know... :P I still gotta wait fer saphi...

Psychotic_Demon
March 14th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Ooc: I had a feeling you were going to say that. XD

Ic: "Thats a pretty good idea, but would they be up for it? You know how Max is always disappearing..." Saphira commented, smiling. It was a good idea. A very good one. But, knowing Sarwah, she'd figure it out and kill Saphira.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
OOC: lol, I'm a genius!

IC: "Ya I don't know if they'd go for it either, but its worth a try," I said handing the money to the popcorn guy, who handed me my red bag of popcorn. "Thanks," I said walking away from the counter.

Electric Hero
March 14th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I made my first step out of the movie theater. "phew, I thought those guys could turn around in every moment!" I said to myself as I started to walk to the motorcycle. I just hop on it, and started to think, "how would be my life without that creepy guy? ... well, atleast I have completed my dream!". And quickly, went to the mansion. In there, I went to my room, and sat down on a chair, that was infront of a desk, with my computer on it. And just like that, I started to work on something.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 17th, 2005, 07:55 AM
OOC: Oh where oh where has my saphi-chan gone, oh where oh where could she be???!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 18th, 2005, 07:10 PM
ooc: I dunno...... oh, and you're not the genius if SHE knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol, just kidding!!!! Why is that guy always disappearing?...

*calls saphi to tell her to get her butt online...*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 21st, 2005, 03:29 AM
OOC: *Is Crying* Where is my saphira? I haven't tt her in like... FOREVER!!!!!

Psychotic_Demon
March 26th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Ooc: JAR-HEAD!!! *glomps* I'm back, I'm back, I'mbackbackbackback!!! OMG, I thought I was going to die without my computer!!

IC: Saphira walked beside him, stealing a piece of popcorn and popping it in her mouth. "Well, Sawrah would probably hate me afterwards, but thats happened before. So, lets see what we can do!" They made their way back to the seats without disturbing anyone. Suddently, Saphira noticed something.

Wheres Max?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 26th, 2005, 12:22 PM
OOC: YEAH!!! *Gloms Back* *H's and K's*

IC: "Ya I see," I said. It was really strange because i suddenly felt this great love for Saphira, as if I hadn't talked to her in like months. We walked into the movie and I noticed that max had dissapeared. "You seen max?"

Psychotic_Demon
March 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Saphira shook her head. "Nuh-uh. He was here a moment ago. How's out plan supposed to work if one of them isn't even here?!" She whispered. This day was getting stranger and stranger... First a test, then Jared, then drawing, then the movies, then the idea, then Max disappearing. Again.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 26th, 2005, 01:10 PM
This agrivated me a little, they needed to be here... Where could that kid have dissapeared off to?" I called him a kid, although it was just a phrase I used to describe people who were making me mad. "Our plan will NOT be folied!" I said as loudly as possible without disrupting others with their movie.

Psychotic_Demon
March 26th, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Jared," Saphira said, holding back a laugh, "Its alright. We'll see him later."

Ooc: RP block.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
March 27th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I laughed, I could tell Saphi wanted to laugh as well. "Ya whatever," I said with a smile. I put my arm around her back and began walking towards our seats.

OCC: A minor case of the same syndrome...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
March 29th, 2005, 07:14 AM
I saw Saphi and Jared enter the theatre with more popcorn. I couldn't help but think that they were up to something. I wonder where that one guy went...

ooc: dam that RP's block!

Electric Hero
March 31st, 2005, 01:29 PM
ooc: that's all you wrote while I was in some weird twilight town?! geez, why I feel like if this RP is very ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwww.....

ic: A button... a !/*$ button was between me... and possibly my greatest creation! So like it was just a button, I pressed it. And it was finished!!!!!! "my greatest creation is finished!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed while I was on bed, with my laptop on my ... lap... duh! I saved my work in a file, and sent it to someone that I hate because he feels like my boss via e-mail. I just closed my laptop after that, and put it on the desk. I went back to bed, and through the window, I started to stare at the sky.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 4th, 2005, 02:17 PM
OOC: Wow, this was posted in not too long ago, so why not bring it back!

IC: I sat down in my seat Saphi beside me, (Sorry for Power Playing) and looked into her eyes. Her beautiful, saphire eyes. I hoped that she'd get online soon so that I could talk to her, but for the moment she wasn't.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
April 4th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Jared and Saphira had returned to their seats, once again, where they continued to ignore the movie and pay all attention to each other. The movie seemed about half way through and even though I wanted to see it, I felt like walking out of the theatre just like Max had done. I don't know why. I felt as if I wasn't wanted there. But then again, Saphi and Jared were in their own little world, away from everyone surrounding them, where they could be together. I also knew that they would feel bad if I left, so I stayed. I jumped in my seat. The movie was getting pretty scary. As everyone else jumped in their seats, it seemed as if Jared and Saphi didn't move an inch.

ooc: FINALLY! No RPer's block this time bud-dy!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 5th, 2005, 02:12 AM
OOC: When is Saphi's computer gonna get working, cause I miss her...

Psychotic_Demon
April 13th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Ooc: Now. Actually, this is my mom's, but I'm back, hopefully for good!

Ic: Saphira turned her head to see Sawrah jump. What happened? She wondered, just now realize she was hardly watching the movie. She really couldn't focus on it with Jared here... And that was a good thing.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
April 19th, 2005, 03:53 PM
The movie was almost over. Sawrah could tell because the movie was coming to its climax. This really is a great movie, she thought to herslef. But her mind drifted from the movie into its exploration state where it wondered about various things. Could this happen in real life? was one of her thoughts, and of course another was where the hell did that Max guy go, and another, would she ever find someone to love like Jared and Saphi love each other. But again, it wondered back to the movie where it was starting to get interesting...

ooc: la la la la la la la la la

Psychotic_Demon
April 20th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Ooc: Aw, does Sarwah feel lonely? *pinches cheek*

Ic: Saphira glanced at the movie. Something was obviously going to happen. That one girl was trying to drag that one boy down some stairs. Suddently, some weird, creepy noise started, and something was attempting to climb down the stairs...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 22nd, 2005, 07:37 AM
OOC: Wow, I haven't been on P.C. In like... years!

IC: I saw that saphira was intot he movie, so that's where I too turned my attention. It was getting good, climax point was at it's peak, I couldn't wait to see the end, but then again, I hoped it owuld end now, so that saphira and I could leave, and be together, away form all these people. But, hey, tonight had been great.

Psychotic_Demon
April 26th, 2005, 12:45 PM
The movie was over. It was pretty good, like everyone had said. People started filing out of the theater, talking, playing around, whatever. Saphira and the others were lost in the crowd. When they made it out of the stampede, Saphira turned to face them, imitating the noise.

"That movie rocked!!" She exclaimed, smiling.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
April 26th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"Ya, that was awesome!!!", I said as I turned from Saphi to Jared, then back to Saphi, then Back to Jared, then back to Saphi and said, "So Saphi, what'dya wanna do know?!"

ooc: I had a bunch of fun typing that from Saphi to Jared, then back to Saphi thing...hehehehehehe......

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
April 26th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Ya it doesn't matter what I want to do huh?" I said jokingly. I then turned to Sahi, "Omg that was so friggin kool!!!!"

Psychotic_Demon
April 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Ooc: Well, this is going kind of slow... Ooooh! Lets skip ahead to X-mas!!!

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 4th, 2005, 03:39 PM
ooc: Saphi, no, not x-mas!!!!!!!!! she'll get too excited, she'll break something! but hey, we can't just skip that far! Let's go to new years |-) j/k

ic: Alrighty then, what would YOU like to do Jared?"

ooc: dam that RPer's block.

Psychotic_Demon
May 30th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Ooc: But Christmas is fun.... I won't break anything this time? Besides, Sawrah.... wouldn't you like to see snow, even though it would only be an RP?! XD

...... Snow..... o.o

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:34 AM
OOC: Snows not all that kool, its just white cold stuff that makes you not want to go outside... But ya let's skip to x-mas.

IC: I sat in my chair, I had just finished puting up the christmas lights, I hoped everyone in the house celebrated christmas, or else I'd have to be puttin up more stuff, and I rally wasn't into right then. Just then I saw saphira walk by my door (Sry for the Powerplaying Saphi...) So I climbed out of my chair and came out to greet her. "Hey Sexy," I said kissing her.

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2005, 10:56 AM
Ooc: I don't care, it looks cool!! XD

"Hey there," Saphira said brightly, before being swept away in Jared's kiss. "I see you're really getting into the spirit." She said after noticing the lights and everything. It looked really good.

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2005, 11:10 AM
Ooc: I don't care, it looks cool!! XD

"Hey there," Saphira said brightly, before being swept away in Jared's kiss. "I see you're really getting into the spirit." She said after noticing the lights and everything. It looked really good.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 1st, 2005, 11:15 AM
ooc: I have nothing to do at christmas time... :(

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2005, 11:28 AM
Ooc: of course you do!! Buying gifts and annoying the heck outta the rest of us. XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 1st, 2005, 11:46 AM
:(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:(:(:(:((:(:(

you meanies will leave me outta everything.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:31 PM
OOC: Cummon Sawrah... bumb into us kissing... be creative... or awkwardly walk inot the rrom when i'm holding saphira.. u can do this... be creative!

IC: "I love christmas..." I said looking aorund at the lights I'd put up. They looked awesome. " I celebrate it every year, even though I'm not toally christian..." I said. "My mom always celbrated it... and she's athiest... she always called it tree day... so that it didn't have anything to do with jesus..." I said, there were jesus ornaments all over... I believed in GOd now, i on ly started cause of a girl back home, allie, she made me believe... I popped out of my memory, and held saphira close.... "I'm gonna get you the greatest present ever," I whispered into her ear.

Psychotic_Demon
June 1st, 2005, 02:36 PM
"Oh really? And what might that be?" Saphira inquired, knowing he wouldn't tell her. No matter what he got her, she'd be happy. Even if he didn't get her anything, and he had a good excuse, she'd be happy. The ornaments looked great. The whole plce looked great. Everything was great. 'Tree Day' was great.

Ooc: Do any of you find it a bit strange that we're livin' in New York and none of us have jobs, or at least we haven't said so yet?

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 1st, 2005, 02:39 PM
OOC: We're rich... *Wink* We don't neeed jobs....

IC: "You'll just have to find out won't you baby" I said. I had it all planned out, but I couldn't even say it in this RP post cause she might read it. It was going to be great, but i'd have to plan carefully so she didn't find iut or anything...

OOC: Spelled wuite a few things off in that sry.. im lazy...)

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 1st, 2005, 03:19 PM
ooc: okay, okay, I'm on it... *switches to 3rd person*

ic: Sawrah walked down the stairs and saw the lovely Jared and Saphira holding each making goo goo eyes. She knew the perfect way to interrupt htis, without giving off a vibe of rudeness. Sawrah walked over to them, or sneaked up on them you could say, and tapped jared on the shoulder in the middle of their hugging session. "Uh, hi! I'm Sawrah! Welcome to the amazing world of reality!!! It's pretty nice over here when it's tree day!", Sawrah said as an awkward silence filled the room. "Just kidding, just kidding, go on back to Saphi and Jared world...", she said and then walked around the room. "False alarm people, false alarm!", awrah said as if there were troops on guard waiting for her signal to attack.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
OOC: lol!

IC: "Oh back off Sawrah, just cause no one loves you..." I said jokingly. "I'm just kiding knowing how mad sawrah could become. "We all love you," I said with a smile. "You want to join in on our romance?" I asked sarcastically. I then brought my thinking back to what Sawrah had called 'Jared and Saphira World' the name made me chuckle. I was thinking of the perfect gift... boy, she'd love it....

Psychotic_Demon
June 4th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"Join our romance? Oh no, I did not hear you say that, did I?" Saphira said, acting as though she was angry. But, despite years of plays and preformances, she couldn't hold back her smile. "Just joking. So, how many more decorations do you have left to put up Jared? We can help." She could tell Jared was planning something special for her. So, she would need Sawrah's help for her idea.

Ooc: Christmas, or Tree Day I should say, in June.... I've heard of July, but this is new. XD

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 5th, 2005, 12:16 AM
"What she said.", Sawrah added. "Decorating for Christmas is really fun, we should get done quicker if all three of us helped out.

ooc: dam that RPer's block...sue me, it's like 3 AM.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 5th, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: lol

At first when Saphira seemed angry I was puzzled, had I said anything wrong? I didn't think so... Then when she said she was just kidding my mood was returned. "I finished all the lighta and decorations..." I said in reply to their questions. "Got any other ways to pass the time?" I asked. I had an idea for how I could get saphi's gift into the house in seceret, but I'd have to wait until tonight to pull it off, maybe I could get the girls to go shopping or something.

OOC: *Whisper* Saphi, I really have no idea what I'm geting u in this Rp... *Whisper*

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
ooc: *whisper* pssssss shagnar was here. *whisper*

ic: "Maybe we could go out to the ice rink in the mall, so you can get everything situated with you gift to Saphi.", Sawrah suggested. She knew by what he meant when he asked how to pass the time. "What do ya think Saph?"

Psychotic_Demon
June 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Ooc: *whisper* I don't mind. And, why are we whispering? *whisper* XD

Ic: Saphira nodded enthusiascticly, smiling. "Yeah, I've only been ice skating twice in my life...." She remembered the first time she and Sawrah had grabbed a few random kids and slammed them into the walls. The second time she was pushed over a wall, and completed a nice face plant into the dirt. That hurt. "Why not? Lets go!!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 6th, 2005, 02:30 AM
OOC: lol... I dunno... *Stops whispering*

IC: "How long will you two be gone?" I asked, needing to plan my time carefully. I waited for a response as well as contemplated where I was to hide the gift... So many possibilities, yet I knew not where it wouldn't be found.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 02:53 PM
ooc: *whispers* WHISPERING SHALL NEVER STOP! *whisper*

"Maybe an hour or two. Would that be cool?", Sawrah asked both Saphi and Jared. Sawrah could tell that Saphira already wanted to go. And Jared would want us to go. "We can go shopping too. And get soem ice cream, it'll be fun!", she said.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 19th, 2005, 05:08 PM
OOC: lol...
I have no idea what to say....

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 19th, 2005, 07:17 PM
ooc: That makes sence. Saph's not on right now so she can't post. Say something about how you left to go to your room to plan for her gift.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 20th, 2005, 02:29 AM
OOC: Good Idea...

IC: I then began to walk out of the room, to plan how I was to bring her present in. "Have a good time baby," I said. "And you as well Sawrah." I walked down the hall and reached my room. I sat down on my bed and put my laptop on my lap. I began searching, looking through sites. I knew what I wanted to get her, but I wanted it to be the best I could find. She deserved the best. I also had in mind what I wanted to get Sawrah, but I wouldn't buy that online I'd get it at the store.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Ooc: HA!! I get something off the internet!! *sticks out tounge*

Ic: "Alrighty, see ya!!" Saphira said, smiling at him. It was strange she hadn't been anywhere without Jared in a long time. "So, where to?" Saphira asked Sawrah, looking around.

Ooc: Rp block...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 20th, 2005, 12:41 PM
OOC: XD... lol...its cause ur special...

IC: I found exactly what I wanted to get Saphira, and where I wanted to get it. It was going to cost a pretty penny, but I would do anything for her. I began to feel lonely after a few minutes of being away from Saphira, I guess I had been with her constantly lately. I wondered where they were going. But then I drove thse thoguhts from my head and ordered the present for Saphira. I chose the option to pick it up at the store instead of having it shipped. I wouldn't have to go through any lines though.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Ooc: *Jumps around* Ooooh! What is it?! What is it?!?! OoO

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 20th, 2005, 12:45 PM
OOC: You'll just have to wait and see...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 20th, 2005, 01:24 PM
OOC: XD... lol...its cause ur special...

ooc: Of course! Sawrah's not special at all! It's always Saaaaaaaaaaaaphiraaaaaaaaaaa! XD

ic: "To the mall, you dummie! Come one! Let's go get our coats.", I said as we went to the closet. This would be a lot of fun.

Psychotic_Demon
June 20th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Ooc: Yeah, it's all about me. XD No, seriously... XD(again)

Ic: Saphira sighed. The mall wasn't her favorite place in the world, but she'd go if Sawrah wanted to. "Okay, lets go!!" She said, acting happy. Miss Theatford's drama class had come in handy.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 21st, 2005, 07:54 AM
"Come on, I know the only reason you want to come is so we can push kids down on the ice or over the wall,", Sawrah paused, having her secret weapon ready. "AND to get some sour patch..."

Psychotic_Demon
June 21st, 2005, 02:58 PM
"Yeah, sure, lets go!!" Sawrah had reminded her of her favorite things to do while ice skating. This time she really meant it when she said she wanted to go.

What should I get for Jared this 'Tree Day'...? The question had popped up unexpectantly. I guess I'll have to go shopping. But what does he like?

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 04:53 AM
"Great!", Sawrah said as they got their coats and went outside to the car. Sawrah loved Christmas time, or Tree Day. One of those reason why, was because of the snow. Very few times had she seen snow, so whenever she gets the chance to spend Christmas time where snow is, she'll take it. "Look at how beautiful the snow is!"

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 03:04 PM
Phff A snowball hit Sawrah in the face as she said that. Saphira laughed, pulling her coat around her. "That was for buring in the sand at the beach two years ago!!" She said, still laughing. Saphira loved snow. She had only seen it a few times before, so this was a chance of a lifetime for her. She glanced up at the window of the room Jared was in, and could see him on his laptop, doing whatever. She smiled.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
While Saphi was distracted, Sawrah quickly made and through a snowball back at Saphira. "And that was for--uhh--you throwing a snowball at me 5 seconds ago!", Sawrah said. She had no idea what to get her back for. "Oh... no...", Sawrah said, and she ran for the car. Sawrah knew that Saphi would get her back.

ooc: This is so kewl. Two seconds outside and we're already having a snowball fight. XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 22nd, 2005, 04:09 PM
OOC: Snow is dumb... lol... I guess Im used to it so its nothing special to me...

IC: I looked out the wondow and laughed at the sight of Saphi and Sawrah having a nowball fight. I realized then that they must rarely see snow. They lived south and never got to see the boring white stuff. To them it must seem like heaven but to me it was just another year with cold white stuff all over my ground.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Oh no you don't!!" Saphira shouted, throwing two more at her. One missed and hit the car, but the other got her on the shoulder. She laughed, taking cover. Sawrah would probably try to shove snow down her shirt, knowing her.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
ooc: O.O.......

ic: Sawrah was hit. In a funny voice she said, "Errrrrn, bam bam, we're goin down!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!", then Sawrah fell intentionly down into the snow, rolling over, making more snowballs, and taking cover behind the car all at the same time.

ooc: XD Saphi, call me at home. *cracks up laughing*

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Ack!!" Saphira yelled, slipping. She quickly made more snowballs, and headed for cover, slipping some more. She still had to get used to..... everything.

Ooc: Rp block...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
"You shall never win!!!!", Sawrah said in her battle voice. "Move in troops!", she said as she started to fire more and more snowballs.

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 07:11 PM
Some hit Saphira, but she nimbly dodged most of Sawrah's snowballs. "Ha, is that all ya got?" She asked, teasing her best friend. Without waiting for an answer, she attacked Sawrah with her own barage of snowballs, laughing the whole time. The only thing that was missing right now was... Jared...

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 22nd, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!", Sawrah said. "Man down! Man down! Backups! Move in!!!!", Sawrah started to attack Saphi with snowballs again and again. "Report Sergeant!", Sawrah said, talking to her hand. "Uhh, we're losing troops everywhere we throw them, sir I think we outta retreat.", her hand said. "Right. Good Idea. RETREAT!!!!!!!!!", Sawrah yelled as she held up her white hankerchief as a flag of surrender.

ooc: I'm getting WAY too into this... XD

Psychotic_Demon
June 22nd, 2005, 08:10 PM
((Ooc: As I am... XD))

Ic: Saphira threw one more that hit Sawrah in the face, then stopped. "Come on, we should go..." She said between laughs.

((Ooc: I have to go... Night, Y'all!! (Y'all... Remember that, Jared...? XD) ))

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
June 23rd, 2005, 02:38 AM
OOC: Yall... lol.

IC: I saw them begin to walk towards the car, and then began to get ready. I hated Winter, I had to dress in so much clothing. I bundled up, and stepped outside, I took the back entrance, which is te way I was going anyway, and as to avoid Saphi and Sawrah's eyes. I had earlier decided to walk because it was my travel option of choice, and the store was only a few blacks from here.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
June 25th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Alright, but I'm gonna get you back for that!", Sawrah said, getting into the car.

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
July 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
ooc: Come on peoples! We can't let this RP die again!