PDA

View Full Version : Twi's Great Ralts Trade

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 02:08 AM
Hello! ^^ I've been breeding ralts with the masuda method for a while now in hopes of. Shiny but so far no luck. My boxes have been filling up way to fast and so here I am to trade away my Ralts ^_^ common pokemon are fine but if some one wants to five me something I'm looking for, that would be AMAZING<3 all of the Ralts are level one with the same attacks and ill list the natures here. well here we goooo...

Attacks: psychic, growl, double team

Impish x2
Hardy x2
Sassy x5
Naughty x3
Docile x4
Bold x3
Brave x6
Naïve x4
Quirky x3
Mild x7
Adamant x7
Modest x6
Timid x3
Rash x5
Hasty x1
Gentle x5
Relaxed x2
Calm x4
Jolly x6
Quiet x5
Careful x3
Bashful x5
Lax x4
Lonely x4
Serious x5

What I really want would be annyyyy shiny pokemon or just legendaries. Anything hacked or cloned is fine as long as it doesn't screw up my game. Master balls nd rare candies are also appreciated greatly. I don't expect much in return for these pokemon but if you feel like donating, seeing as how I'm new here lol thank you very much :)

Feel free to message me about anything you like and if you so want to trade comment on this or message me and ill post my friend code

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 08:35 AM
want a free shiny torchic? lol i only need a shiny adamant ralts so if you get one i'll give you something reeeelly good for it(if it has good IVs) but yea i'll give you a free torchic to help ya get started

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 09:51 AM
want a free shiny torchic? lol i only need a shiny adamant ralts so if you get one i'll give you something reeeelly good for it(if it has good IVs) but yea i'll give you a free torchic to help ya get started

Aww that's so nice of you >_< I've been trying for a week now for a shiny ralts, so far no luck, but if I get a shiny adamant one, you'll be the first I tell about it ^^ and i'll take your gift, thank you so much!! My FC is 2064 3355 2424. I know its a gift but anything you'd want for it besides one of my ralts? XD

Tseng
July 22nd, 2010, 10:00 AM
If you want. I can breed you a shiny one using the RNG method o.o

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 10:14 AM
If you want. I can breed you a shiny one using the RNG method o.o

Really?? <:D you guys are so nice!! >_< wait....wouldn't that make my efforts go to waste......? O.o AAh whatever xD I'll just try for charmander next lol thank you two sooooo much!

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
@twilight--nope its free lol just pick a ralts that you have the most of
@tseng--if you rng breed me a shiny male ralts with an adamant nature and very good ivs then you'll be my hero lol and you can have anything in my shop for it(except my flygon :P)

Tseng
July 22nd, 2010, 10:17 AM
Really?? <:D you guys are so nice!! >_< wait....wouldn't that make my efforts go to waste......? O.o AAh whatever xD I'll just try for charmander next lol thank you two sooooo much!

Well, I do them for free anyways. Is there anything you're looking for exactly? a certain nature? egg moves?

@twilight--nope its free lol just pick a ralts that you have the most of
@tseng--if you rng breed me a shiny male ralts with an adamant nature and very good ivs then you'll be my hero lol and you can have anything in my shop for it(except my flygon :P)

RNGing a shiny adamant male with good IV's is gonna be REALLY hard. Lol =[ but I'll try. I can't IV rng. I havent learned it completely. Its really confusing for me.

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
@d3r_shatten alrighty I'll get on wifi right now ^o^
@tseng adamant would be wonderful but I don't want to over complicate things for you so anything is fine<3

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 10:26 AM
hey twilight just hang on im in the middle of another trade ill pm you when im ready

Tseng
July 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
@d3r_shatten alrighty I'll get on wifi right now ^o^
@tseng adamant would be wonderful but I don't want to over complicate things for you so anything is fine<3

Oh ok. I'll try to make it adamant shiny. I guess I'll make it a male to since d3r wanted one also. Give me atleast a day. It's gonna take me sometime for this. Plus I got work soon lol.

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 10:32 AM
Okie I'll wait ^^

And Tseng, I'm perfectly fine with any nature ^o^ thank you guys so so much

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 10:40 AM
whats your fc? you never put it up lol

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yo, what kind of shiny pkmn are you looking for? ^^

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yes huh I did :O right after your first post :P

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 10:53 AM
ok i'll be going into wifi, bring 2 ralts to trade me idc which, im giving you a very important shiny of mine to help you get started
http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/740b055c7632bc84
tyranitar, lvl 100, OT flare
nature:adamant
stats: 360/403/256/203/236/203
earthquake/shadow claw/crunch/stone edge
EVs: unlear but there are 252 attack EVs
IVs: PERFECT

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
Well I like shiny charizard, milotic, umbreon, ninetails, gardevoir, gifagina' celebi, duskull nd yeah ^^ so I'm looking for their shiny base forms so I can evolve them myself nd make it easier on whoever wants to help ^^

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Well I like shiny charizard, milotic, umbreon, ninetails, gardevoir, gifagina' celebi, duskull nd yeah ^^ so I'm looking for their shiny base forms so I can evolve them myself nd make it easier on whoever wants to help ^^
hmmm I can breed you all of those into they're base shiny forms (except celebi) for free ^_^

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 11:06 AM
Oh my goodness you didn't have to do that! >_< thank you so so so so much! I wish you'd let me repay you <:] you're the best<3

D3r Schatten
July 22nd, 2010, 11:10 AM
lol its no big deal, and if you really want to repay me then after you get going on here i'll just drop back in and ask for a shiny if i like one :) and you can always look at my trade thread if you want others(once you have your own shinies to trade with off course)

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
hmmm I can breed you all of those into they're base shiny forms (except celebi) for free ^_^

You would really do that?? >_< I don't know wht else to say but thank you! You guys are all so nice to me.....<33333 is there anything I can give you in return??

Tseng
July 22nd, 2010, 11:14 AM
You would really do that?? >_< I don't know wht else to say but thank you! You guys are all so nice to me.....<33333 is there anything I can give you in return??

does that mean i dont have to breed you the ralts? cause he can do it. i have work and he might finish before i get home

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
lol its no big deal, and if you really want to repay me then after you get going on here i'll just drop back in and ask for a shiny if i like one :) and you can always look at my trade thread if you want others(once you have your own shinies to trade with off course)

I'll keep that in mind and let you know when I have more<3

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Oh my goodness you didn't have to do that! >_< thank you so so so so much! I wish you'd let me repay you <:] you're the best<3
I don't mind at all ^_^, I'll be done in 25 to 30 min

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 11:22 AM
does that mean i dont have to breed you the ralts? cause he can do it. i have work and he might finish before i get home

I guess you don't anymore :o but ill still try to give you something in thanks <3

Which FC of yours did you want to use? ^o^

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
Yo im with what you wanted, use my platinum fc

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM
Thank you so much :D I'm on<3333

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 12:41 PM
Thank you so much :D I'm on<3333
Your welcome ^_^

after were done with these 6, I'll be back on with your shiny charmander

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
I didn't request girafarig ^^; but thanks so much its so cute :D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu with ll my heart and soul >O< <333333333

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
I didn't request girafarig ^^; but thanks so much its so cute :D
eh? then what was did this gifagina mean? giratina maybe? XD

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu with ll my heart and soul >O< <333333333

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM
lol Your welcome ^_^

------------------------------------

twilightrellik
July 22nd, 2010, 12:59 PM
Oops ._. Dang typo xD thanks so much :3 can I repay you in any way? Despite your ever growing collection of ralts? XD

Ginji
July 22nd, 2010, 01:16 PM
Oops ._. Dang typo xD thanks so much :3 can I repay you in any way? Despite your ever growing collection of ralts? XD
you really don't need too ^^, I can basically breed any shiny and I already caught a couple shiny ralts on my soul silver XD

Tseng
July 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM
I guess you don't anymore :o but ill still try to give you something in thanks <3

Which FC of yours did you want to use? ^o^

Ohh no no. It's fine. Don't worry about it ^_^