PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Calls

Monzae
November 16th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Okay...this is my first ever RPG...so if I made a mistake or something, try not to blow your fuse at me xD It only makes things worse...

The plot goes like this:
You are one of eight people. These eight people have been chosen at random, by the help of a mysterious PokeDoll.
Each of these eight people are currently attending a Pokemon fair in Tokyo, Japan. As they all wonder around, they suddenly are brought together by this doll, for some unknown reason. Nobody can understand why they are in awe over a simple doll, and as each of them go to touch it, they suddenly realise they are in suspended animation; heading off into the Pokemon World! You will be the first humans to EVER venture into the Pokemon World...surviving and catching Pokemon will be a test of wits and teamwork. Finding ways to capture Pokemon and invent things will be up to you.
Each of the eight chosen-ones have a unique identity; different from the other seven. You cannot change the three personality variables.

I will be playing a Psychic Trainer called Yadori.

It's all up to you which one you want to be...
{If they are asterisked (*), they are taken}

*A Water Trainer (wolfgoddess)*- calm, collected, cool
*A Fire Trainer (Desgardes)* - passionate, hot headed, *Desgardes, mention a valuable that would go here*
*A Psychic Trainer called Yadori (Psychic_Kimmy)* - mysterious, cold, hyper
*A Dark Trainer (paige_pelletier)* - evil, impish, destructive
*A Grass Trainer (pynpfan)* - likeable, popular, innocent
*An Electric Trainer called Matt (Salamence Master)* - do things on impulse, ecstatic, clever
*A Rock Trainer (possibly GVG, or if Anthem wants to come back..)* - able to focus really well, determined, spiritual
*A Steel Trainer (Composer Of Requiems)* - protective, powerful, blunt

Composer of Requiems
November 16th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Sounds fun ^^
Does this mean, no Pokeballs?

I'll be a steel trainer.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Sounds like fun. I'll be a Water trainer.

paige pelletier
November 16th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I will be dark *evil laugh*

Desgardes
November 16th, 2004, 02:28 PM
i'll be Fire,
every characteristic in fire except for cute,
0_o
i'm a guy k?

Alana
November 16th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Can I be a *Flying Trainer*
mysterious, calm, clever

If not then,
*A Psychic Trainer*

Can I switch Hyper for calm or something else?

Monzae
November 16th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Okay then Desgardes, then you can be something else except for cute. Everyone else is accepted! oh, Composer Of Requiems, it's up to you to make them or find some to catch the Pokemon :D

Alana, if you had read the first post, I am the Psychic trainer, and it has been asterisked which means that it is taken. And no, there isn't a flying trainer, so you have to choose something else. Please read more carefully next time ^^

A few more chars and we can start!

Matty_Boi
November 17th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Well, since there's still some spots left, can I be a Dragon Trainer?
If not, I'll settle for electric. My name will be Matt.

Yami's Girl
November 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I suppose I play. I'll be a grass trainer.

Monzae
November 17th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks for that; and as I have mentioned just before, there are 8 people, and the only elements available are the ones that are in the first post...thanks for the entry!

And pynpfan, you can be the grass trainer! Since there is only Rock left, I will start anyway..

We are at the Pokemon Convention in Tokyo...just before we see the doll :)

IC:
Today was one of the biggest days in Yadori's life. She had been a Pokemon Obsesser since it first came out, and exactly at noon, she was going to be at one of the biggest Pokemon Conventions in the world. She had been waiting for this day..for so long..and now it was just a few miles away!

Looking out of the car window, Yadori closes her eyes and then opens them; a feeling of excitement running through her body. She sits back in her seat, and can't help but smile.

Today, Yadori's face differed from normal. Instead of being rather tanned and depressed, her face was a bright tomato red; from sticking her head out of the window and in turn recieving windburn. Yadori is a rather youthful kid, being only thirteen. She has rather straight black hair, with waves of purple streaks rushing from her scalp downwards. She is fairly skinny, and hyperactive.

She stuck her head once more out of the window and screamed, "POKEMON, HERE I COME!"

~~~

Once at the convention, Yadori jumps out of the car and twirls around in circles for quite a while. Her parents, who don't quite understand the whole concept of Pokemon, just stand there and give her "the eyebrow". Yadori leaps up from the ground and grabs her parents' hands and drag them into the convention...

Yadori enters the convention and she gasps. There's people as far as the eye can see..all here for Pokemon...some of the biggest fans are here, and theres a stall for Pokemon Card Duellers. What a scene! She looks around at the various attractions but stops at one old and tattered stand...she stares at it for a while, and decides to advance closer to it...

Composer of Requiems
November 17th, 2004, 11:36 PM
Nic arrived. He quickly blended into the crowd, and looked like one of the natives anyway. His simple white coat and grey outfit was nothing exceptional, and he didn't want to attract too much attention.
Bah. Pokemon. The result of a big company taking advantage of people's dreams and fantasies, then turning it into a money making venture. So far, it was successful.
Nic crept through the stalls. He didn't want to be found... his combed black hair was ruffled from brushing through the crowd, and once, he almost lost his glasses.
There was this nondescript stall, almost in tatters.
What was it doing here? His curiosity overtaking his fear of being caught, he moved closer.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Paige walked through the crowd woundering what would be fun maybe she could play pokemon on the gameboy thing................ Paige's long dark brown hair was pulled into two ponytails (her ponytails are down to her ankles and people say her hair is black) her deep dark brown eyes were twinkleing with the thought of beating lots of trainers.

Yami's Girl
November 18th, 2004, 02:13 PM
I was fixing my hair right before we left for the convention. I as so excited I couldn't help but twitch. I got into the car and rode to it. I was going into the convention by myself. My parents didn't seem to care. When we arrived I got out.

"Thanks! Mom;Dad! I'll see you later!" I made sure I had the cell phone with me. I started to walk around. I saw this tattered booth. I moved closer. It was drawing me forward. I seemed to forget everything. My only thought was on what was there.

Wolf_Goddess
November 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
A small smile passes my lips as I enter the convention. Of course, I should never loose my cool. My hair was blond, though I had highlighted my hair blue out of Mother's spite. I walk along the streets, watching my older brother's car speed over to his girlfriend's place. Suddenly, a strange pressence filled me. It seemed to be whispering, "Sam, come here" (My true name's Samantha, but I utterly despise the name.) It was a tattered booth, funny, why did it look so...inviting? I drew nearer to it, seeing others walk to it, too.

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 04:50 PM
I saw a both outside of the convention I went to it sorta feeling happy........ my black baggy pants, and black baggy shirt with a pokeball on it were flapping in the wind...........

Monzae
November 21st, 2004, 09:31 PM
Yadori examines the booth a little closer...it seemed so out of place here at a high-tech Pokemon Carnival. She was drawn a little closer, bit by bit. She counldn't help but go with the flow....all of the sudden, a little pink PokeDoll came into vision, and about four other people seemed to be drawn to it aswell. She gave up holding back and flew into the stand. She awoke in a spinning abyss, and she realised she couldn't move. The other four people didn't seem to be with her...maybe she had hit her head on the stall and passed out?

She cried out something that sounded like a "HELLLOOOO???". Noone answered, except the echo of her voice...

Composer of Requiems
November 22nd, 2004, 06:07 AM
Nic heard someone shout out a moderate distance away.
He waited. There was some movement nearby. Trust someone else to get him into trouble.

His mouth opened, a narrow slot at the edge of his face.
-Quiet! This is probably a trap. We don't want attention.

Nic tried not to move, and strained his eyes, observing the surroundings while moving as little as possible.

It seemed to be... a forest? Or a park? He couldn't tell... but someone had moved him while he was out. What was it? Some hypnotic device? This had better not be a government operation...

There was no movement. Cautiously, he started to prop himself up, slowly at first, but as nothing seemed to happen, no guns, no harsh lights, he got up, and surveyed the surroundings.

Nothing out of the odinary... then, a flash of silver rose from behind a shrub. Some sort of bird.

Perfect. Breakfast. Since it was not around, he rushed over, and examined.

As expected, an egg. A very large egg. Maybe, he could share the egg with the person over there. No point wasting food.

He hoisted it to chest level. It was surprisingly heavy for an egg. And he had never seen an egg like that before.

--

OOC: Is it fine if I get hold of a baby Skarmory? ^^
Otherwise I'll find some way to lose the egg...

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 12:02 PM
I close my eyes, feeling something wash over em, and, I'm someplace else. "Wha?" I said, looking around at the others. "Where, am I?" Like anybody knew. They seemed as confused as I.

Anthem
November 22nd, 2004, 06:34 PM
((I'll be Rock then... Meh...))

Raven was sitting in the Poke World after touching a strange PokeDoll, when all of a sudden, several other shapes flopped beside her, looking dazed. She spoke with a harsh tone to all of them...
"Touched the PokeDoll, didn't you...?"

paige pelletier
November 22nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
I went to the both and suddenly felt dark and cold then I was in another place!

Monzae
November 22nd, 2004, 09:46 PM
OOC:
Nic, very good idea! You can start with a Scarmory if you like! The trainers MUST start with a Pokemon from their alotted type, eg (Psychic=Psychic Pokemon) We all start off with eggs now...that way we don't have to make anything to catch our first Pokemon with xD <33 Thanks!

IC: Yadori shakes her head and glances around her...this wasn't the Pokemon Convention! She hears someone ask if she had touched the doll; and she nods quite nervously. She readies herself to go and talk to the other people, but is suddenly thrusted down by something large and heavy.
She sits up, looking rather confused, and gazes at the object...a tiny egg, with purple eye patterns all over it. Inscribed in the egg is something in a weird language. She tries desperately to read it, and all of the sudden it just clicks into view...she felt she had learned how to read the language without thinking about it; like it was second nature...
It reads, "Discover the world with this companion".

Yadori looks at the egg, and is sort of reluctant to accept it. She puts it on the ground, and goes over to talk to the other people who seemed to have been put where she is...

*crack...crack...*
Something small and pink begins to emerge out of the egg...

Composer of Requiems
November 23rd, 2004, 05:05 AM
OOC: That egg was going to become breakfast! XDD
-------------
The egg was moving. This was bad- it probably meant that it was already fully developed. He couldn't eat omelette properly now.
Maybe it was best to let the chick emerge, then barbeque it.

The egg was still moving, but nothing had happened. He listened out for a cracking sound, but there was none. The parent had not returned, and he hoped that they would not be attacked when it found the egg was missing.

Nic started to explore the rest of this strange place.

Wolf_Goddess
November 23rd, 2004, 12:49 PM
I opened my eyes. In front of me, was an egg. Well, it bumped into me when it was rolling, but I didn't feel it for I was in shock. The egg was a grey, and ugly grey of which one could not bear. But, somehow, I believe its for me.

The egg started cracking, and I gasped. Suddenly, the shell broke all the way, and flopping in front of me was a... Feebas!

Now, I knew what it was, for I am a crazed Pokemon fan. Its and ugly thing, but cute in its ways. "Fee...Bas," it said meekly.

(Note: Soon, it would evolve into a Milotic, and, I have a quetion...
Some time in the RP, can my character find the flute of Lugia? Since he is the king of the sea...)

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
I woke up with an egg on my stomache it was hatching!

Yami's Girl
November 23rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
I woke up on a patch of Grass with the others around me. A egg was beside me. And it was hatching. I waited. When it cracked open a tiny Bulbasaur! I toke it up in my arms and craddled it. "Bluba." It said.

Monzae
November 23rd, 2004, 09:37 PM
OOC:
Whatever happens, happens :) after all, it's a group RPG; we all pretty much construct what happens :D

IC: Yadori smiles at everyone's eggs hatching, and she looks at hers. A little pink figure emerged from the egg and waddled over to her..."Slooooooow"....

Yadori looks at her feet, and the Slowpoke looks up at Yadori and grins. Yadori bends down and pets it. Afterwards, she goes around to everyone, asking everyone what they got...

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Nic stared around.

Pokemon?!

Was this some wierd experiment?

That meant the egg he held had also contained one of those. It would take a while to hatch.

A bird-like shadow appeared in the sky.

-RUN!

He moved away, not seeing if the others followed his advice.

Yami's Girl
November 24th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I stared at this strange sorta world. I looked down at my Bulbasaur. He smiled. I saw the bird figure too. And I ran.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:21 PM
the egg hatched into a white murcrow! "use shadow punch on the bird murcrow" it obeyed it's master and attacked the bird.......

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Fee..Bas," it muttered weakly. Great, I thought, I got stuck with a fish Pokemon, I thought. I held it in my arms and bagan to run. It needed water, but where? I looked around, seeing a small puddle. I tested it. The water went down to my elbow before I touched the soggy bottom. I placed the creature in there.

"Now, what to call you," I said to the fish Pokemon, who was floating lazily in the water. It looked at me. "Well, it would help if I knew your gender," I said.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:49 PM
then Paige and murcrow went to a girl and fish and said "what are you doing?"

Yami's Girl
November 24th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Seeing as the bird disapeared I ran over to a patch of grass. Mabye, I thought. If pokemon live here this grass should have pokemon in here! I walked in and sure enough a pokemon jumped out.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Murcrow cawed at the fish <hey what are you doing just laying there!!>

Yami's Girl
November 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
The pokemon was a Ratatta. It attacked with tackle. Blubasaur got hit but hardly any damage was done. "Bulbasaur!" I shouted. "Attack with tackle,too!"

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Paige and murcrow walked off and suddenly ere attacked by a Absol!

Yami's Girl
November 24th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Hey do we have pokeballs with us?

Monzae
November 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
OOC:
pynpfan, we are the first ever to venture into pokeworld...and we have to make friends with them first; considering pokeballs haven't yet been invented in the pokeworld.
Oh and everyone, try not to make random pokemon jump out left right an centre all the time...it just makes the plot confusing and complicating x.x

IC: Yadori looks up into the sky and sees the bird Pokemon.....then she stares blankly at the bird, grabs her slowpoke and runs after Nic. She thought this might be a good opportunity to train her new Pokemon, but then again; the bird Pokemon was looking very strong, and it wasnt going to give up easily...she would have to have everyone elses help....she throws her slowpoke into the air, exclaiming "QUICK SLOWPOKE, USE PSYCHIC!" And sure enough, Slowpoke didnt move a muscle, only to be plummetting towards the ground...Yadori makes a dash for it and catches it...

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Suddenly, the shadow lowered to his level. A flash of silver moved past him as he threw himself to the ground just in time. His shirt tore, and he felt something cut into his skin.
Silver? Where had he seen that before?
And how did Pokemon even exist?

The egg fell out, cracking. A premature hatching.
The hatchling was a smaller version of the thing that had just attacked him. The feathers were tinted silverish, and it cheeped pathetically.

It wouldn't be much use now. The parent had gone into a frenzy and returned to continue the assult. Nic was already on the ground, and only felt a wind over his head.
He scrambled to his feet, and looked for a stone. A sharp stone. The bird looked like it had metal plates, but it may be vulnerable. As it returned, this time diagonally, he flung the stone at its head, and lept to one side. It still crashed into him, but not as forcefully as he had expected- instead of the sharp beak, the flat edge of the wing was pressing into his stomach. It seemed stunned too- apparently the stone had distracted it. The bird was disoriented.

Grunting in pain, Nic staggered back, and fell on the ground. The bird had not crashed directly into him- it had hit the ground hard, and might not be able to move for a while. Taking the opportunity, he bound it. The surface was indeed seemingly as hard as metal. The chick was still on the ground. Nic smiled.

-I think I need some help here. Does anyone have tough rope? Guess not...

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:56 AM
OOC: don't worrry alll my other pokemon will be looked for!
absol stared at Paige and said "ab" suddenly a tree branch brook Paige saw it was hurt and her and murcrow started to help it.............

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 08:03 AM
"Fee...Bas," the creature muttered weakly. I was stuck with one of the most useless Pokemon in the world! It knew nothing but flail. Suddenly, I remembered something. It was about Magikarp. I Racked my mind, thinking what was so special about the cousin of Feebas. What was its evolvtion? I remember it was something powerful, and then I remembered something from the Pokemon Game; Ruby. When Feebas's beauty rises with the amount of blue berries or Pokeblocks, it would evolve into... What was it called? Well, whatever it was, it should be stronger than THIS Pokemon. I looked around for berries. Feebas just swam lazily in the puddle. It splashes, attempting an attack, worthless Flail... "That's it!" I said, looking at Feebas. "I'll call you Flail."
"Fee?" It muttered.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Paige helped the injured absol and it stayed with her she then went back to the girl with the feebas! "HEY ARE YOU GOING TO JUST SIT THERE?"
ooc: stupid caps lock!!

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:50 AM
"Probably," I shrug, looking at Paige. "Untill my Pokemon gets stronger and when we find Pokeballs, I'll be staying here."

Flail blinked. I continued to rumage for berries, looking for the familiar fruit asthey looked in the game. Alas, I only found red ones.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 11:06 AM
I helped my pokemon helped too we only found two blue berrys "here"

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:10 AM
"Um, thanks," She sad, taking the berries gently. SHe popped one in Flails mouth. Seeing no reaction, she popped the next one in its mouth. SHe watches it, waiting.

GVG
November 25th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Could I be the Rock trainer please? When I last saw the thread the rock trainer was not taken so if you approve just PM me or post in the thread. Either way is okay. I'll be waiting.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:09 PM
OOC: it is fine with me but you have to wait for the thread makers vote
Paige watched the Feebas too it looked a little funny!

Yami's Girl
November 25th, 2004, 04:23 PM
The little rat pokemon fled. I ran after these two people running with the bird pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"Fee?" it said suddenly, its body begining to glow. I Look at Flail, watching attentively. It was evolving.

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 08:29 PM
OOC: O_O You're getting a milotic so early in the game? XD
-------
Nic got up, and picked up the chick. Having removed it from its parent, he felt guilty... the chick had started to recognise him as its parent instead.
He put it on his shoulder, and walked towards the others. It was surprisingly heavy, and he started to regret his decision.

Monzae
November 26th, 2004, 12:47 AM
OOC:
Haha xD It is a bit too soon, isn't it Nic? :) Oh well....It's the trainers' decision! Oh and by the way GVG, Rock trainer has been taken by Anthem...that is...if he/she want's to roleplay here anymore...?

IC:
Yadori sees Nic being swooped by the metallic Pokemon, and this time commands her Slowpoke to do something..

"COME ON, DUDE! Do SOMETHING! Use Psychic!"

Slowpoke turns it's head slightly toward Yadori and closes it's eyes. It begins to glow a purple-ish colour....then all of the sudden, the silver bird is trapped inside the psychic force. The bird starts to ascend, and then all of the sudden, it is thrashed to the ground...Slowpoke's Psychic Attack was working! The metallic bird screeches in pain and flees. She runs over to Nic and grabs a hold of him.

"Are you okay? You look pretty sore....do you need any help?"

She praises her Slowpoke, and sits awaiting a reply. She begins to call out to the others to come and help...

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:44 AM
"it evolved! that is so great!" Paige said as absol and murcrow talked to the newly evolved miltoc.....

Composer of Requiems
November 26th, 2004, 06:05 AM
OOC: Um, wasn't the Skarmory a little dazed/confused? Oh well, at least its out of the way now ^^
------
-I'm fine, thanks. I can walk, and I'll live.

Seems like now he was really stuck with the hatchling.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 06:52 AM
(OOC: The reason why I want it to evolve so early is because... well, its sorta boring with a Feebas, especialy if it only knows Flail.)

"Miltoc!" Flail said as the beautiful Pokemon stood before me. I gasped in splendore and awe. It was beautiful, and probably powerful, too.

Yami's Girl
November 26th, 2004, 06:55 AM
I walked over to the kid who got hit by the bird. "What happened?" I asked.

GVG
November 26th, 2004, 09:15 AM
OOC: Well, since I didn't really see any posts of a Rock trainer, and since we've got a Milotic already, I'm going to join, then pass on if Anthem decides to play.

IC: He could hardly feel anything else than pain over his whole body. Somewhere deep inside his mind there were birds singing ... or was it outside. He didn't know if he was dreaming but he certainly did not feel well. He remembered the blurred figure of the doll and forced his mind to remember even the tiniest bit of event after the incident. But he couldn't. He realized that there was no going back. He opened his eyes and stared around. The sunlight blinded him for a moment - it was so bright that even the leaves of the tree he was under did not completely fade it. Deep inside he knew that there was a way out of every situation - there was definitely a way out of this one.
Feeling exhausted and in no mood for anything (as if he was being hit by a rock on the head) he stood up. There was a lake beside and he felt terribly thirsty. Looking at his reflection in the water as he approached the lake, he thought of his former life - was he ever going to get it back? He was determined to do whatever is needed to overcome the force that brought him here - even if he had to play by the rules.
Such were the thoughts that were going through his mind at that instant.
He bent down and drank from the pure water not paying attention to the surroundings. After his thirst was gone he went back to the place he had been before he woke up.
Suddenly a quick movement attracted his attention. Not very far from the tree there was what seemed to be a lighter coloured rock than the others, which was making strange crackling noises and it was shaking violently. He sneaked closer and observed the rock with a nervous look of suspicion. After deciding that there is nothing dangerous about it, he crept closer and touched the rock. Unusually warm to be a rock the thing was a little bit bigger than his head. He hit it hard a few times and the outer surface began to crack. The thing that was inside seemed to like the idea of getting outside so it too began to help in destroying the shell. Soon the shell was so fissured that one final attempt seemed that would finally finish it.
He was not aware of what awaited him inside. He very well knew that in the next moment he could be the lunch of a giant carnivorous creature's baby but no matter what he decided that if he was going to stay (just for now) in that world, he had to know what he had to face.
Suddenly the shell bursted and blinding light streamed out of the rock. For a few seconds he was not able to move or to see. The change was so startling that he covered his face with his hands and tripped over and fell next to the tree.
When he was already able to witness what happened, a squeaky sound behind him made him immediately turn. In front of him stood the most amazing creature he had ever seen alive. It did not look like anything he had expected. It was almost reaching his waist and had a really brave look in its eyes.
The creature opened its mouth and squeaked again. Its peep sounded in a strange kind of way but he immediately recognized it. Although he had never heard such a cry he had read a lot about those creatures. The pictures in the books seemed exactly right indeed, he thought.
In front of him was standing in all it's mighty 62 centimetres a genuine Larvitar!

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:02 PM
"Flail, your, your, GORGEOUS!" I say. Flail was not a suiting name, but it seemed to be used to it.

Monzae
November 26th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC:
WHOA GVG :D NICE POST! *reps*

IC:
Yadori stepped back from Nic rather hazardously, and nodded in approval. She looked at the little baby hatchling Nic had found, and smiled at it. It 'cheeped' back in return. She began to walk off, hoping to find some other people to talk to....being a stranger in a new world was so tough....She spotted someone with a Milotic, and smiled in congratulations!
She grabs her Slowpoke and carries it around close to her. She begins wandering off, and somehow cannot find her way back...she sits down and begins to nod off to sleep, her Slowpoke accomplishing that a long time before her.

Composer of Requiems
November 27th, 2004, 01:58 AM
The girl had walked off and not returned. Nic set off in search for her.

Monzae
November 27th, 2004, 02:00 AM
OOC:
I just noticed on your sig that you looked on your "to-do" list for my name LOL xD That cracked me up!

IC:
Yadori wakes up restlessly and cries out "HELP!"....then, after that had been said, she took a few deep breaths...it was only a dream...

Yadori was now sure that she was lost....and only with a baby Slowpoke, anything could happen to her. She wished she had have stayed with Nic, just for a while...

She missed being at the convention...she didn't get to do much. She gazed at her watch and tried to read the time. 1:20pm....Pokemon might just have lunch at this time! She tries to find out if there are any Pokemon around by using reverse psychology...

"Hey, I wonder if it is lunchtime for all the little Pokemon now! I sure am hungry and all, with this nice juicy steak!"

And then, out of the surrounding bushes jumped a wild Houndoom...Yadori was in trouble....the Houndoom looked at her and her Slowpoke hungrily....she hoped that Nic would find her, or one of the others! Houndoom growled angrily and lurched for Yadori...

GVG
November 27th, 2004, 04:32 AM
The baby Larvitar looked at him in an I-don't-seem-to-know-you-but-I-like-you kind of way. He was astonished and did not really know what to do next. Although he was afraid of the creature, he knew that nothing bad is going to happen. He stood up from his miserable position under the tree and looked down at Larvitar. The pokemon looked back and gave a shrill squeak. The first thought that came to mind when you hear anything squeak like that, especially if it was a baby, is probably that the baby was hungry. He had read somewhere about the habbits of Larvitars, about how they live and what they eat ... but that was long gone past and he could not remember. Suddenly a munching sound reached his ears. Lost in thoughts and uncertainties he had not noticed the pokemon, who in that time had started eating soil consuming it with the speed of light.
Now he remembered - before a Larvitar was born, he ate all the dirt and soil arond it so that it stores energy for battle or evolution. Waiting for the Larvitar to finish he in a melanholic mood and talked for the first time.
"Hello buddy," he said. His eyes were wistful. He continued "I don't really know how I got here. I don't even know if there are other people here. The situation is close to hopeless but I know I'm going to overcome whatever comes in my way." He was speeking with pauses between the words as if he was looking for the right words. He wanted the creature to know that he is not a danger and would be happy to help it.
Not bothered with what the human was saying, the Larvitar continued with its lunch. It seemed that it didn't understand what the human was saying.
"Okay, let's start with introducing us to each other..." he said uncertainly."Since I came first and watched you coming out of the egg, I should introduce myself first. My name is ...", he hesitated. What was his name? He never thought of that after he woke up. Terrified, he tried to recall his name... He closed his eyes and tried hard but even when his eyelids started hurting from the tension, he did not have the answer.
When he opened his eyes again and stared at the Larvitar one bright tear was shining in his eye. It slowly rolled down his cheek leaving a trace of sorrow and dropped on the soft ground. It was so quiet now... even the birds had stopped singing.
"Who am I?" he asked the question that was wandering in his mind ever since he realized he couldn't recall his name. He didn't expect the pokemon to tell him, but now it was the only thing around which he could talk to.
The Larvitar had slowly traced the fall of the tear and walked unsteadily to the place where it sank into the ground. It started licking it in despair as if trying to find something long lost. After the words of the human it had put an end to the tasty lunch and had started listening intensely eyes widely spread. The gaze of the dark green pokemon was focused on the human as if searching for every emotion that came out. Suddenly it made a step towards him and licked his trousers.
Seeing that he kneeled down and put his hand on the rough skin of the Larvitar stroking it with great care. Somehow he knew that this was the creature he was going to be with during his time here. He smiled saddly, stood up and turned in the other direction as if trying to avoid the tears streaming down his face. Part of those tears, he knew, were tears of sadness, but there was a little part of them that celebrated what had just happened - he had made the first step of winning the trust of the pokemon. Unaware of what that meant for his future, his only thought was to find the other people (if there were any). If he didn't know his name, then they should be able to tell him something. In doubt but with a little hope in his heart he set off west, the Larvitar following with unsteady footsteps.

Composer of Requiems
November 27th, 2004, 06:46 AM
OOC: The era now is before all modern inventions are... invented, right? Maybe we can save some ancient civilisations and set them on the track to modernisation XD.
--------------------
There was a growl some distance away.
It could have been that girl, or it could be a dangerous wild Pokemon... Nic guessed the latter.
Keeping a safe distance, he climbed a tree and looked down. There was a large dog (ARGH!? Why can't it be a Houndour? XD), and there was that girl. It didn't look too happy with her.
Nic knew it was none of his buisness, but it could be dangerous... he was also in the vicinity, and if it smelled him, he would be in trouble too. The bird was still on his shoulders as the dog prepared to attack.
At the worse possible moment, it cheeped loudly.
"Skar..."
The dog turned around, and stared at Nic. Hopefully, it wouldn't be able to climb a tree. He called out to the girl.
-Hey! You! Climb up that tree!
------
OOC: GVG, could you kindly come along and chase off that cute little doggy...?

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 07:52 AM
The Miltoc shook its Magnificent head. "If only I knew if you were male or female," I thought, "If only..." I suddenly heard a growl. "WH...what was that?" I said. The Miltoc lowered its head in anger mixed with fear. Though I was usually brave, this was a new world, I've never been here before. I began to run, Miltoc slithering behind me. I trip, landing on my face. I spit out the soil and get up, seeing something shine by by foot. I rub my head. "What's this?" I say, picking it up. It was a flute carved out of a shell...

I Heard the growl again. "I'm coming!" I yell, putting the flute in my pocket and getting up. I wince as I feel a bruise. I aproach the scene. Seeing a dog-like creature, I could only gasp in amazment. "Its...a Houndoom," I mutter. I move back, feeling Flail's wet, scaley skin behind me. It was a water Pokemon while a Houndoom was a dark...and fire...

Yami's Girl
November 27th, 2004, 11:09 AM
I was staring into the sky when there was a sudden growl. I ran that way and ran into a Miloctic. I looked to the side and saw a massive Houndoom ready for a fight. "Holy crap!" I said. "Bulbasaur won't do any good here. Mabye if I can get this girl and her Miloctic to water gun it or something by making it chase me?" I thought about this idea. "But what if it get Bulbasaur? Then I'd be in big trouble."

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 01:25 PM
The Miltoc turned to look at the person who ran into it. It had intelligent eyes, large and beautiful, almost haunting.

Yami's Girl
November 27th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I shuddered. "Hey Miloctic? Mabye you can water gun that thing?" I said shaken by it's gaze.

Monzae
November 28th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Yadori starts to perspire as the Houndoom draws closer....its mouth dripping salive all over the ground. Yadori is assured that she is dinner to this Pokemon..

She doesn't give up yet, however. She hears another rumble in the bushes, and all of the sudden, a girl and a bulbasaur emerge! Looking upwards to the sky, she sees a familiar face waving at her frantically in the trees....what was he trying to say?

She thought and thought....how could she distract the Houndoom, so she can climb the tree? Maybe; just maybe they could combine both Slowpoke and Bulbasaur's attacks into one; like a grass/psychic blast!
She notices that Nic has a little baby Skarmory sitting on the same branch as him...maybe the grass/psychic blast could be a little more powerful with our friend Skarmory!

She signals the bulbasaur trainer ,and Nic, to use an attack as soon as possible...and tries to edge her way to the tree where Nic resides.

Composer of Requiems
November 28th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Nic was lying lengthwise along the trunk. He lowered the Skarmory with his hands.
-I saw some psychic attack used earlier. Could this bird be used as a projectile? The beak seems to be sharp enough to cut through flesh.
The bird seemed to understand what was happening. It glared at the large, black dog.

Wolf_Goddess
November 28th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Flail looked at the Houndoom with her eyes, slithering up to Yadori. "Hmm?" I say, looking at my Pokemon, "I guess it wants to help."

GVG
November 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
The human was slowly walking towards a forest with Larvitar following him. The warm afternoon breeze was fondling his face. The last sunlight for the day was gradually fading. The sky was a fantastic blue colour which stood as if underlined by the fading sunrays. Although the human was not in a very bright mood he could not resist to point out the beauty of this world.
"Do you see the world around you Larvitar? It's so magnificent, the sky," he said smiling. The pokemon felt the mood of his master and happily squeaked in agreement.
"Well," thought the human, "there isn't any other world that you know of" he pointed out to himself bitterly.
As the sounds of nature were growing more and more quiet, the forest was approaching and with it came the cold shadow of the oldest trees the human had ever seen. The forest was old, very old. By the look of the face of the pokemon, the human could tell that there were other pokemon inside. He hesitated for a moment and then stepped under the shadow.
A sudden cry of help startled him; he almost tripped over from surprise and bewilderment. Not knowing what to do he recovered from the stress and carefully started walking in the direction of the voice.
He walked for some time and when he did not hear another cry, he started running urging Larvitar to follow. The pokemon, however, seemed not to need an urge. It was moving confidently and this time the human followed. He sincerely hoped that this wouldn't be some kind of trap and he let the pokemon lead the way.
The ground was soft and wet, not suitable for running at all but the Larvitar seemed to know it's way around perfectly, following it's basic instincts.
Suddenly a spot of emerged from nowhere just behind the gigantic trees. After seeing the light behind the thick fence of trees the human accelerated and jumped in the open space just to discover a startling situation.
Seeing the meadow that revealed itself from behind the trees was a not what startled him. The things that mattered in this case were the events going on. A quick glance brought everything to light.
A girl and a creature were standing almost in the middle of the meadow. Towards them was advancing a black dog with red fiery stripes on the back and evil look in its eyes. Two horns on the head of the horrible dog made it look as if it had come straight from a nightmare. The black dog growled and advanced slowly towards the girl and the slowpoke. The girl was in a tough situation. She badly needed help.
Every movement of the beast implied confidence and power. It knew that it's next victim would be lying on the grass in a short time.
The human stared unbelieving in the picture in front of him. It was not possible for the girl to escape anywhere and he knew that perfectly well.
His heart was pumping fast and he started sweating not knowing what to do.
In the same moment from the other edge of the forest appeared a figure of another girl followed by yet another creature.
Right beside the girl rushed a boy with his own pokemon. The human immediately recognized a Milotic and a Bulbasaur.
At the other end of the meadow a tree started shaking violently and he thought that there is probably another trainer coming to help.
Seeing all that happening as if the time had slowed down during the events, the human calmed down a little. He knew that now they were going to give the dog a hard time.
Finally deciding that it's time to do something, he shouted at the girl to climb the closest tree. In the same time, not even hearing what the human was yelling, the girl tried to edge past the Houndoom. It growled loud and sharp, making a step in her direction, but in the same time the human saw that it was attracted by the yell. The Milotic of the other girl slithered fast next to the potential victim, and took defensive position.
Hesitating, the dog turned its glare first upon the girl, then towards the Milotic, and last it stared at the human.
Those eyes ... they penetrated even the very soul of the creature, they ate every emotion they found... and they particularly liked fear...
Only one wild pokemon could radiate so much hatred from its glare - a Houndoom.
"Beware," the human warned them with weak voice," because if you're burned by the flames of a Houndoom, the pain would never go away."
All of a sudden, behind the human, a sharp screech echoed throughout the meadow, making the birds fly in panic from the trees. The Larvitar, who until now had been standing in the shadow of the forest, made a little step forward and lowered it's head towards the Houndoom. It looked up towards the human, and stared him with eyes wanting permission. It was planning to attack.

Yami's Girl
November 28th, 2004, 12:01 PM
I saw the trainer signal to me. I started walking toward her. I spoke:"What do you want to do?"

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I watched the girl and the miltoc absol and murcrow talked.....

Yami's Girl
November 28th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I saw my Bulbasaur didn't come. I motioned to it and it ran to me.

GVG
November 28th, 2004, 01:16 PM
OOC: That's off the RPG topic by the way, so I wanted to ask if you actually know where we are going. I reckon that might be something connected with Deoxys (At least 1 legendary pokemon in an RPG is good because it makes things more interesting. If, however, there appear a lot of Legendaries, then it becomes a little bit confusing). As the title suggests, Destiny calls might be something closely related to our well known Visitor of the Space Fissure, or Destiny Deoxys or whatever you might want to call it. It is a psychic pokemon, as you all know I suppose, and it could be the reason for our characters being sent to that world. Do you think it's a good idea? It could well be developed into something really nice and end up as a great story. By the way I'm being descriptive and detailed as you've all noticed just because I like the reader to imagine what it's all about. If you don't like my style or if you think it's better for us to write one-two sentence posts just for the purpose of the RPG, I might as well listen to what you say, and stop writing descriptively. I will wait for your answer and I will post again tomorrow.

Composer of Requiems
November 28th, 2004, 09:02 PM
OOC: Your style is fine ^^ I used to work like that, but I'm just too busy these days.
Many of us just don't have enough... effort to write so much. I'm thinking of something along the lines of saving humanity, but we should take a vote ^^
----
Nic slung down from the tree.
More people had arrived. As a group, it would be easier to defeat the enemy. The dog was the enemy. So, it was time for it to go down.
He had noticed the sharp feathers of the metallic bird. It was now hovering in front of him. A competitive spirit. He liked that.
-Go.
The bird took off, staying well above the opponent, while a few stray feathers, arranged on the underside of the wing, fell off. Many surrounded the dog (think spikes ^^), but the few that hit it annoyed it greatly.
It growled.

-Someone, attack it while it is distracted. Anyone, please.

Monzae
November 28th, 2004, 09:27 PM
OOC: That's off the RPG topic by the way, so I wanted to ask if you actually know where we are going. I reckon that might be something connected with Deoxys (At least 1 legendary pokemon in an RPG is good because it makes things more interesting. If, however, there appear a lot of Legendaries, then it becomes a little bit confusing). As the title suggests, Destiny calls might be something closely related to our well known Visitor of the Space Fissure, or Destiny Deoxys or whatever you might want to call it. It is a psychic pokemon, as you all know I suppose, and it could be the reason for our characters being sent to that world. Do you think it's a good idea? It could well be developed into something really nice and end up as a great story. By the way I'm being descriptive and detailed as you've all noticed just because I like the reader to imagine what it's all about. If you don't like my style or if you think it's better for us to write one-two sentence posts just for the purpose of the RPG, I might as well listen to what you say, and stop writing descriptively. I will wait for your answer and I will post again tomorrow.
O___~;;;; Incase you haven't noticed, I DESPISE Deoxys; and wouldn't want anything to do with it xD Maybe another legendary...anything...but...Deoxys (shudders) Otherwise it is a really really good idea!

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 05:12 AM
OOC: how bout mewtwo? or ummmm.... raquasa!

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 06:07 AM
OOC: Maybe Rayquaza can be trying to destroy humanity ^^ Because humanity is destroying the Earth. So we have to... stop Rayquaza.

Btw, can someone please join in the fight against the Houndoom?

GVG
November 29th, 2004, 12:01 PM
OOC: Psychic_Kimmi, by the way it is not obligatory to include Deoxys as a good character. If you already see what I mean, we should include it as a bad character and try to stop it from trapping more people and spinning reality around with its psychic powers. No offence for mentioning it and I really did not want to make you feel bad or anything so I am sorry for my current post as it also contains Deoxys. It should be possibe to stop it with combined efforts and so on and so forth... but as Composer already proposed, it would be best to vote. I also wanted to thank you for finding the idea suitable for the plot.
IC: The human was startled to find out that the young Larvitar had an impressive courage and confidence. It looked towards the Houndoom ready to attack. Meanwhile, the tree which seemed to be the current base of a trainer started shaking wildly as if it was about to break. It bend down fast and then stood up even faster releasing a shining bird, which shot itself towards the black dog. It flew past it discharging a cloud of tiny sharp objects that quickly covered the area around the dog and formed a black spot. That black spot separated the girl from the dog and while the hellish creature was realizing what happened it unwillingly made a step backwards which resulted in a growl of pain.
The human was amazed. That was the very first battle he had been involved in and it almost looked like they were going to win. The trainer from the tree seemed to know what he was doing. Although the attack had not succeeded in terms of chasing off the dog, it certainly made it feel less confident. It already knew that it had to fight for its lunch.
The attack of the bird had created an effect of distraction but it had also unexpectedly frightened the dog making it feeling pain and anger at the same time. That was the moment when a beast like it would be most dangerous. It would either ignore everything and charge in a blind attempt to catch its pray or it would fight until it realizes that there is no way of hunting down the victim. It was definitely not going to give up and go away. The grimace of pain and anger flashed on the pitch black face which was contrasting the yellowish-white colour of its long incisors.
The human was observing everything as if was all happening in a dream. He tried to yell at the dog once more but nothing came out of his throat except a tiny, low pitched shriek. The Larvitar was still in a position ready to attack and was watching the human desperately wanting permission.
The human turned its gaze upon Larvitar perfectly understanding what the pokemon's intentions were. He did not want to see the pokemon hurt but he somehow knew that Larvitar could take care of itself in that situation.
The human sat down slowly, crossed his feet and sank into his own mind, seeking a connection with the mind of the Pokemon. Something was telling him that once the connection was established, nothing more could be wanted from a pokemon and a trainer. Reaching that stage they were already One whole being. Wandering across the labyrinth of thoughts and emotions deep within his consciousness where time did not exist, the human saw a blurred figure that looked like the Larvitar. He sensed its passions, and imagined the attack.
Sudden wind shook the trees throwing dust in everybody's eyes. At first it looked just as if it was a movement of the air, but with each passing second its internsity was growing. Leaves started flying in all directions blinding everyone, and making the pokemon close their eyes. The sandstorm quickly became so vicious that branches were falling and crashing in other trees.
The black dog, startled by the sudden wind, shot a leer towards larvitar, and jumped outside the spike-covered area. It bend down like a sprinter ready to start running just waiting for the gun shot and sprang forward with great speed, approaching Larvitar lightning fast.
The human concentrated not feeling the sandstormat all. He only felt the emotions in his imaginary world, now sensing the evil approach of the Houndoom.
The Larvitar suddenly shifted, leaving a corridor between itself and the human. The forest started a few metres behind them, and that allowed a quick retreat if it was needed. However, that was not the purpose of the shift. The Houndoom was still sprinting but was looking puzzled by the quick shift and found it too hard to take a turn in the sandstorm which was blowing it against the forest. Seeing the trees coming towards it unexpectedly fast, the creature tried to reposition its body so that it won't hit the trees. But it couldn't. The sandstorm, the spikes, and the good timed movement of the Larvitar ended in the Houndoom smashing hard against the trees. Wailing in pain, it retreated fast in the shadows of the forest.
The human opened his eyes and looked at the others.
OOC: I'm sorry to be the one who solves the problem, but it already continued for a long time, so I decided to end it. By the way one of you must remember my name, so if I ask, just think of a good name and post it. 10x

Wolf_Goddess
November 29th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Flail blinks it eyes slowly as it watches the defeat, as though taking it all in. I put my hand on its body and felt its scales ripple under my hand. It was as cool as water.

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 07:40 PM
OOC: Ahh yes... but why would any Pokemon want to throw humans into another world? That makes no sense ^^
Unless it's some big conspiracy. *gulp*
-------------
Nic watched. The sudden sandstorm had driven off the predator.

Now that the danger was gone, his mind came back to mundane things. Food. Water. And most importantly, a toilet.

Nic walked up to the newcomer.

-What's your name? You did well just now. I look forward to working with you until we get out of this place.

Monzae
November 29th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Yadori suddenly stopped breathing....she felt the sandstorm shake the trees beneath her feet. She looks up at the trees, and to her heroes, and then suddenly collapsed.

In her mind, she saw a big open forest, full of trees and birds appeared as far as the eye could see....she ventured into this forest, and was suddenly knocked down to the ground by an unknown object..Could this be a relapse of her whole day here in the PokeWorld? She opened her eyes in her mind and saw the faces of seven other individuals. She looks at them and then falls back down to the ground again....

She awakes from her relapse with a start, and sees the faces her saviours. She feels that she predicted their presence; in her mind...

"We will get out of here...don't you worry..." She assured Nic.. "Thankyou to you and your Skarmory..."
"And as for you," she says to the Larvitar trainer, "Thankyou also...You did so well....it's almost as if you've known your larvitar for years..."

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Something was moving. Nic turned his head slightly.
There were people. So, they might not have been the only people here. These people seemed to frightened to approach, and were mostly hidden by trees and bushes.

GVG
November 30th, 2004, 08:25 AM
OOC: It might as well be a big conspiracy. Why does MewTwo want to get rid of humans in the first movie? That also doesn't make much sense, but still Deoxys (sorry Kimmi) is an alien Pokemon. We couldn't possibly understand the reasons behind its actions. Another idea by the way - each of us has been sent here to find out what is most valuable for him/her. Until they find the anwer, they are not allowed to come back. How does that sound? The journey just begins to become interesting. Good luck everyone.
IC: The human stood up and knowing that Larvitar would follow headed towards the others. His face was calm and he was still focused, experiencing the battle one more time. Although one could tell by his face that he looked perfectly well, the passions of the human were much deeper. He feared this first conversation most. Would they know the answer he was seeking for ... or would they've all forgotten as well. The very thought of them unable to answer was making him feel terrified. He hoped that they would remember ... or otherwise he was supposed to stay nameless, forgotten. No! He forced himself not to think of that possibility. True, it was possible, but he made himself believe that it was possible in some other reality, not this one.
The tree that was previously showing signs of occupation started shaking again and the human ducked, expecting the shining bird to fly out of the green disguise. Instead, a trainer came down the branches with that same bird situated now on his shoulder. He turned to face the human, and shortened the distance stepping fast. The Larvitar stood in front of the trainer and looked challengingly at the other trainer. As if given an unspoken order, it lowered its look and stepped aside.
The trainer came closer and spoke. His voice was deep and soothing:
"What's your name? You did well just now. I look forward to working with you until we get out of this place."
The first words came crashing down in the mind of the human. His eyes went wide and he even did not hear the rest of what the trainer had to say. It all went black, and the human kneeled. The trainer did not know ... What if the others didn't know? It was all finished then... Still able to keep control over his body he stood up and replied with his voice trembling:
"I was desperately hoping that some of you might give me the answer to that question. I don't remember anything after the incident. It seems that I've lost my memory partially because the only thing that I clearly recall are the facts about Pokemon, which is definitely not a lot. I don't remember who I am anymore. It seems as if this world somehow forces me to become another person, leaving everything else behind. I can't accept that and that's why I would try to get out of here, but not before I find all the answers I am looking for..." The face of the human went dark. His eyes were closed and his shoulders were shaking. In a weak voice sounding almost as if he was on the edge of his strength, he begged: "Please, if anyone knows my name, don't keep it a secret ... tell me please ... I want ... to know ... who I am," he finally said looking at the ground covered with a multicoloured blanket of leaves. Leaving the exhaustion to take over the human kneeled.

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 09:08 AM
-I'm sorry, but I don't know your name. I will need to work with you. I was not a Pokemon fan- I probably feel as out of place as you do. I was dragged into this for no reason. There are other people here- I do not know if they are friendly. There are actual Pokemon- and as seen previously, they can be very dangerous. If there are some tricks of the trade I can learn from a Pokemon veteran, I need them now.

He walked over to where the hound had been, and picked up the sharp metal feathers. The two sharpest and longest feathers were tucked into his belt, and he bound the rest together, putting them into a pocket.

Nic then walked up to where he had seen people hiding.

There was a ruffle in the bushes, and a spherical object rolled out. It looked like it could open in half....

Nic ducked to the ground, in case it was a grenade. But instead, a red light shone out.
It worked like the "Poke Ball" he had seen, but looked nothing like the familiar red and white globe. It was nothing more than a simple fruit.

The Pokemon that emerged... it resembled nothing more than a small, purple rat. The person in the bushes was still there. The rat bared its fangs. However, upon seeing so many people, and Pokemon, it returned to the bushes, and the "Trainer" came out.

GVG
November 30th, 2004, 09:26 AM
OOC: By the way this is off topic again, so how about the following idea: each of us has been sent here to find out what is most valuable for him/her. Until they find the anwer, they are not allowed to come back. How does that sound?
Something that came to my mind and I am planning to do is the following: I am going to post a thread where the ten best RPG's of the month are going to be rated. How about it? Do you want people our RPG to be the best? I will request somebody of the mods or admins to rate them. I think it would be interesting. The criteria would be for the following factors:
1. Plot
2. Overall post effort - how well people wrote and how devoted they were when writing the specific RPG. This would be divided into two cattegories:
- Did people stay on topic when posting
- Did they post in connection to the plot and to the action
3. Language - I think you know what it means.
4. I haven't thought of that yet.
What do you think? I would post it in the forums once you agree or I'd leave it depending on your decision. It is a challenging project to start with, because if we want to be the best it would take a lot of time and common efforts. Think about it and post as soon as you can.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 01:48 PM
OOC: we are all a certen element right so maybe the pokemon sensed this and wanted us to bring them to out world!

Yami's Girl
November 30th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC:Yeah that sounds cool!

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 10:13 PM
OOC: Um... can the RP move faster please?
-----------
The person who stepped out spoke in a strange language. He picked up the ball and ran off with the Rattata.

-Follow!

Nic ran after the person. If there were other people, there must be food and somewhere to stay.

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:07 PM
Paige absol and murcrow wlkaed aroung the field "we should make a camp!"

Composer of Requiems
December 1st, 2004, 10:18 PM
OOC: Somehow I got this irritating feeling I mentioned that there were other people =\

GVG
December 4th, 2004, 05:21 AM
IC: The human was staring in front of him, his eyes focused in the infinity. He did not know what to do, nor who to ask for his name. He felt so alone in this world. He knew that there is hope, but his hope was starting to fade quickly. Larvitar was next to him, waiting for the human to rise. The pokemon seemed undisturbed, and its eyes gleamed with emotions. It was ready to go ... but go where?
The human saw the some other people appearing from the bushes. They did not seem familiar. Nic also looked like he did not know them. Immidiately when they saw the group of trainers in the middle of the meadow, they withdrew in the bushes and disappeared.
"Follow" Nic urged them with tension in his voice. The human stood up as if in a trance, then started off after Nic. The Larvitar gave a suspicious squeak and then it followed too.
"Nic, I think that something might be wrong" said the human. There was something alarming in the cry of Larvitar. "We should not follow those people. We'd better look for water" he suggested. Although his spirits were low, he knew that they had to survive ... somehow ...

Yami's Girl
December 4th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I kinda think this is too slow I'm gonna leave. Sorry.

Composer of Requiems
December 4th, 2004, 11:30 PM
OOC: That's bad... this was looking reasonably cool...
---

The person had disappeared. With him went the last chance of food and shelter.

-Great. So, where do you intend to find water?

GVG
December 5th, 2004, 03:41 AM
IC: The human saw disappointment in Nic's eyes. He really intended to follow them, but the human had to warn him about potential danger. Even if that meant to enrage Nic he would still do it. There were a lot of other ways to find civilized place.
"If there is a river somewhere, we should start following it, and then we should end up in a town or city somewhere. The inhabitet places (if there were such) are usually built near running water, so we should start looking for that as soon as possible. I can see that most of us haven't had anything to eat. That's why we should start right now. It would be best not to separate because we're not in great physical shape and we could easily become prey of predators. I am going to go back from where I started. There was a lake as long as I can remember. Close by there has to a river as well. What do you think?" the human looked filled with hope. If they found a civilized place that meant more chance of survival in this new world. He could almost see the bright future awaiting them. The human turned his glimmerous eyes first towards Larvitar, then he stared at Nic. He knew that at least the other trainer would think about it. It was a good opportunity. Who could tell, however, if it was going to work? They had to try.

Composer of Requiems
December 5th, 2004, 06:25 AM
-If there really is a community... I'm fine with it. But we should set off earlier before we get eaten.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Paige walked around the feild absol and murcrow behind her...........

GVG
December 5th, 2004, 08:59 AM
IC: "I completely agree with you" said calmly the human, and started to lead the way to the lake. He knew that it would not be long before they reach it. Suddenly he stopped. What if the lake was filled with water from a gletcher? He did not know what they were going to do in that case. Probably head in the direction of the suspicious trainers, he suggested to himself. He couldn't help thinking about other, different paths that could lead to their rescue or eventual survival. The others were also supposed to worry, but they did not seemed scared at all. They seemed to comprehend the reality as it was. He looked at the girl, who passed out after the fight with the Houndoom, and all the other people crowded around her. "Stay here," he said. "If we find running water, then we will come back to you. If, however, we don't come back untill the night falls, head in the direction of the other trainers."
"Larvitar, Nic, we've got work to do," the human sighed and lead the way again.

Composer of Requiems
December 5th, 2004, 07:45 PM
They walked on. Nic learned a lot about Pokemon... about the battle format, and their hidden potential.

At last they reached the lake. As expected, there were people there.

GVG
December 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM
IC: While they walked the human explained to Nic all he knew about Pokemon, and their training. Nic listened eagerly, catching every word. The human liked the ability of Nic to pay attention. Even though in the previous world they wouldn't need this, in this world it would prove very useful. Larvitar walked behind and listened intensely as well.
When they arrived at the lake, there was a fire, and people surrounding it.
"Hello," greeted the human as cheerful as possible, trying not to sound nervous. In fact he was very nervous because he didn't know what situation they had to deal with.
He dearly hoped that they wouldn't have to run after the first word. But after no weapons were pointed at them and no pokemon sent out, Nic and the human came closer.
"Where can we find the closest civilized place?" uncertainly the human, not expecting an answer.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Paige followed those two careful not to make a sound.............

Composer of Requiems
December 7th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Nic had this annoying feeling of being watched. The feather was still in his hand, but he didn't intend to use it. The Skarmory on his shoulder would be enough.
The people watched them. Maybe they didn't know english.
Time to try sign language.

He walked up to them, with empty hands. No weapons. Peace. Nothing.
Then, he motioned with his hands, bringing them to his mouth, then went through a chewing and swallowing action. They needed food.

Wolf_Goddess
December 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"Nice job," I muttererd cooly at Nic, "They proably think you are a canble. No good in that, is it?" I laugh, looking wearily at the strange people. My Miltoc slithered behind me, its scales rippling in the light like colorful beads. I have this habit of disappearing and reapearing. My mom says I'm like a cat. I can show up at awkward places. I touch the flute in my pocket, that was a strange thing. It felt wet, yet, when I found it, it was dry. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled uneasily.

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
(Hello, where is everybody?)

Composer of Requiems
December 23rd, 2004, 01:19 AM
No idea XD it just... died. Gah ^^

Wolf_Goddess
December 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
(Do YOU want to continue the RP with me?)

Composer of Requiems
December 23rd, 2004, 08:24 PM
To tell the truth, I have no idea how to go on from here ^^"

Wolf_Goddess
December 24th, 2004, 03:20 PM
(Me either...Its gonna be hard at this point...)