PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Island

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Four Pokemorphs (Two Boys, one girl *I took the other girl ^^) are on a cruise. They each Pokemorph to a specific type.

Psycic: Taken
Water: Taken
Fire: Taken
Dark: Free

The boat gets thrown overboard by enranged Gyradose, for the ship had crosses through their breeding grounds. (This'll happen once we get all four people) The Pokemorphs find themselves stranded on an island, one that has never been found before!

Name:
Other Info:

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Name: Laira
Morph: Fire

Um hi... I am new to Rping so if I am slow don't blame me ok...

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:46 PM
(Sure, that's okay. Just tell me what kind of Fire Pokemon you are.)

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:52 PM
(Wait can I be a water morph a Lugia to be exact?)

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Okay)

Free: 2 Males
Fire
Dark

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 04:56 PM
(I forgot is a pokemorph a person that can turn into a pokemon or a person that is half pokemon?)

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:56 PM
The waves rocked the ship to and fro. Sam, an Espeon Pokemorph, walked out of her room. The scent of salt water filled her nose. She had purple hair at waist length, and pale blue eyes. Suddenly, the girl of sixteen years disappears, an Espeon in her place. The Pokemon walks to the upper deck, passing the feet of many. A person bent down to pet her, but she let out a hiss. The person withdrew his hand. "Must only like its trainer," he muttered, unknowing that it was a Pokemorph.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 04:57 PM
(Someone who can change into a Pokemon. It can resemble one, too)

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:02 PM
(ok thanks for for the info)

Laira, a Lugia pokemorph sat out on the deck and looked around. She was making sure no one was looking. Once she was sure nobody was looking she dived into the water and transformed into a Lugia.

Here is Laira description:
Hair: Sky blue
Eyes: Clear blue sparkle like crystals

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:05 PM
The cat-like Pokemon hopped onto a railing, looking out into the water.
"Oy, what's that Pokemon doin' up 'ere?" a chef said, carry a pot of soup to a trainer and her Seal Pokemon. "Eh, jus' let it be, 'arry," another chef said, carrying a large fish.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Lugia looked up at the ship. She then swam deeper and began gaining speed. She then flew out of the water and dived back into the water quickly.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Sam looked at the Lugia. It couldn't be the real thing, probably a Pokemorph.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Lugia then began swimming next to a group of Magikarp. She laughed as they swam slowly and started playing tag with them.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Lugia then swam to the back of the boat. She looked around and grabbed onto the back of it. It made the boat go a bit off balance. All of the weight went to the back of the boat. Lugia then changed back into Laira. Laira walked to the front of the boat.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:17 PM
The Espeon turns its head slowly, checking to see if anyone was watching. Seeing no one, Sam turns back into a human.
"You looking for a Espeon?" a young man asked. Sam nods. "I got her back in her Pokeball." "Oh," the man says.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:18 PM
"What was that?" thought Sam, moving slightly.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Laira then saw Sam and walked up to her. "Hi," Laira said looking at Sam. "I am Laira."

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Sam shifts nervously. Didn't she notice the off-color of her hair? "I'm, uh, Sam.." she muttered

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Laira looked at the ocean. "I just love the ocean," Laira said walking over to the side of the boat.

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Sam shrugs, "Its okay, I'm mainly a Pycic lover," she said. "I'm visiting my sister, Sabrina."

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
(LIsten, I haffta go. But, this board with be opened for a long time. These kind of boards are the kind that you can come back to.)

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Yeah, I'm not sure where I am going," Laira said bending down to touch the water.

(Um where do pokemorphs come from?)

Wolf_Goddess
November 16th, 2004, 05:54 PM
(Dunno. SOmetimes, its with a scientific experiment, others are born with it.)

"Oh, you don't?" she asked.

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 09:31 PM
"Nope my family just was never there... Come to think of it I don't know my family..." Laira said. "I really have no set friends, or a place to go." Laira then sat down and pulled a whistle out of her back back. She began playing it...

TB Pro
November 17th, 2004, 03:54 PM
can i join I want to be a fire morph

name:Jesse

Morph:Blaziken

Here is Jesse`s Dicription.
Hair:blond :D
Eyes:blue with red pupils :dead:
Personality:fine most of the time but can be very fierce and mean when he needs to be. :rambo:

Wolf_Goddess
November 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
(K, so the only thing left is... Dark.)

SHe looks curiously at the flute. Her mother, she tossed something like that in the ocean once. "Where did you find that?" she asked.

TB Pro
November 17th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Jess walkes up th the two girl`s and says "hi I am Jess who are you two" just as he stops talking he starts to get small flames around him.

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 09:05 PM
(fine with me)

Laira then looked around to make sure no one was looking and turned back into Lugia and began swimming under the boat.

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 09:08 PM
(x last post)

Laira looked at Sam. "I found it scuba diving," Laira said.

TB Pro
November 18th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Jess walked away and went into his room and turned into blaziken and went outside to blaze away the chicorita he met earlier.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"You did, did you," she seemed deep with thought, "My mother had it once, poor thing. She was once held captive by Team Rocket, hasn't been the same since then. She threw it into the ocean, saying that THAT was the cause of her troubles..." her eyes flash back to a faint memory;

Darkness, her being lifted up into the air by a winged creature, its white wings flapping steadily. Taking her to a place. It getting shot down, her getting captured. Lights, everywhere. A long needle, peircing her skin. Scientists. Her mother rushing in. Her transforming into a Pokemon...

Sam shook her head. Only mere memories,only that...

Or was it?

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Would you like to have it?" Laira asked. "I don't need it," Laira looked out at the Wingulls flying over the boat.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Sam looked at it, the memories seeping through her mind.

"Lugia!" the young Sam cried, watching the creature fall into the ocean. Tears streamed down her soft face. Strong hands grabbed her, pulling her to the Helicopter. She was taken to a new room, once she arrived at the Lab. A Espeon hooked up to a machine, a needle peircing Sam's arm, her mother rushing in...

She shook the memories out again. But, she couldn't rid the fallen face of the Lugia. Sam looked at the Flute, her eyes scanning it. It was her's, she couldn't be mistaken...

But did she want it back?

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"You had an encounter with a Lugia?" Laira said looking at Sam.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Sam looked up. She nods, her mind twitching numbly.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Laira held out the flute. "If you want it take it," Laira said. She looked at Sam. Sam looked slightly sad. "So how did you become a pokemorph?" Laira said looking at Sam.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Sam took the flute wearily, "I'd rather not talk about it," she murmurs, looking at the flute in the palm of her hand. "Someone, very dear to me, was lost," she said.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:15 PM
"I understand," Laira said. "I became a pokemorph when I was born. I was dropped in the ocean by my mother... on purpose. She didn't want me. I was picked up by a Lugia and was raised by it. My parent was a Lugia. I could morph into a Lugia because I was raised. I don't know why it just happened." Laira looked at the water wondering what happened to her adopted parent.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Lugia..." she said. Her knees began to buckle, but she regained her balance.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Where is this boat going anyway?" Laira asked. She looked at the people on the boat there weren't many of them.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Saffron," she said, "It says it goes all over the Pokemon world, but my stop is Saffron,"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"Where do you think I should get off at?" Laira asked.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"Dunno, Goldenrod City seems like a nice place," she said, "Or Celadon. They are similar."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Huh, well um you know I don't have a ticket I was just swimming and decided to hop on," Laira said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sam looked around. "Your lucky," she said,"I had to pay!"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Lugia looked out at the horizon... It was so beautiful. She wanted so to jump into the water and swim around, yet there were people around and she felt she shouldn't leave Sam.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:48 PM
(lugia looked out at the horizon= Laira looked out at the horizon)

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Sam sighed. "I'll go, to my room," she said. She put the Flute in her pocket, and turned into an Espeon. She slunked off.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"Ok," Laira said. She walked to the back of the boat and morphed back into Lugia. She swam next to the boat a while. Sometimes she would accidentally hit the boat and make it swerve slightly. When a person spotted her she would swim under the boat for a while until the coast was clear.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:13 PM
The Espeon leaped onto the railing, batting the air with its two arms.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Lugia sent a huge splash into the air. She loved the water, you could be so carefree if you weren't being chased by the Teams.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Sam leaps off, going to her room.

TB Pro
November 20th, 2004, 05:13 PM
only the chicorita that he was going to fight was not there."hmmmmm.......where could it of gone?" said Blaze.Bloaze noticed the chicorita and blasted it with a fire blast."well that takes care of that" Blaze said as he entered his room.

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Laira went to the back of the boat and jumped onboard. She morphed back into a human and went to her room...

Wolf_Goddess
November 21st, 2004, 02:51 PM
She pokes her pokeball.

"Umf, what do you want?" came a voice.

(Since nobody new seems to be coming, I'll RP the dark character.)

It was an Umbreon, a male one to be exact. He was out of his Pokeball in a flash, transforming into a tall boy. His black hair was cut short, orriginally, he had redish, but after they injected Pokemon DNA into his system, his hair grew black.

Lugialuver
November 21st, 2004, 03:46 PM
Laira looked around her room and let out her totodile. He hopped around happily, biting everything in site.

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 12:05 PM
"Something weirds, going on," Sam said, "I feel it,"

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
Laira watched Totodile smiling...

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 08:40 AM
SHe then heard a thump. "WHat was that?" Sam asked, transforming into an Espeon and wandering outside. An Umbreon followed. "I don't know," he said.

Lugialuver
November 27th, 2004, 10:13 AM
"Come on Toto, lets go outside," Laira said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 01:28 PM
ANother thump rocked the boat as the Umbreon and Espeon walked. "Run!" shouted a man, "Run! The Gyrados are attacking!"

"Gyrados?" They looked at eachother.

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Laira jumped into the water and began attacking the Gyarydos even though she knew she couldn't fend them off.

Wolf_Goddess
December 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
Suddenly, the boat crashed. Sam and the Umbreon screamed. "We're gona die! we're gonna die!"