PDA

View Full Version : hello

Nerdvanna
November 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM
im new to this forum but im not at all new to forums at all, u see i am an admin for my own forum, i am a clan leader for a game or to, and im a heavy gammer enthusiest (cant really spell though lol) ok well ya, im new HERE but not new to the forums

Desgardes
November 16th, 2004, 05:15 PM
hi, welcome to PC! hope ya enjoy it here!

Zapchu
November 16th, 2004, 05:49 PM
im new to this forum but im not at all new to forums at all, u see i am an admin for my own forum, i am a clan leader for a game or to, and im a heavy gammer enthusiest (cant really spell though lol) ok well ya, im new HERE but not new to the forums

Don't worry we won't bug you about it, welcome to the boards and I hope to see you around more often here. I'm usually here all the time, feel free to PM or MSN me about games. (And I think it's spelled *gamer*?)

sT.Julian
November 16th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Whats up man.....
I hope you have fun and be on alot...
Laterz....

Intuition
November 17th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Welcome ^^ Hope u have lots of posting fun here :)

Ninja Retsu
November 19th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.