PDA

View Full Version : Utter Mayhem

parallelzero
November 16th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Basically, a group of kids each find a special amulet. When they eventually put it on, they become either part inu(dog) or neko(cat). They also each gain special powers of their own. This will be the type of RP where we sort of wing it and see where the wind takes us.

I have only two rules for who joins this. That they post at least once a day, and they you can type properly. Look at the new RP rule if you don't know what I mean by that. If you fail to meet these specifications, I reserve the right to be able to kick you from the RP. (although if you miss a day I can let it slip, XD)

Heres the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:

Ryoutarou
November 16th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Name: De
Inu or Neko: Inu
Appearance:A plain black dog, who happens to have wings that can be used for nothing most of the time
Personality:Unenthusiastic, the old wise one of the group. Dosen't take things to seriously, has a endless supply of yarn balls. Gets mad at the other for still being able to have human forms
Powers: Can become a panther with wings that can be used for fighting...and he has fireballs...you gotta have the fireballs

David it was my idea XD

Flygon trainer
November 16th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Name: Shauni
Inu or Neko: Neko, a black one.
Appearance: has white hair that goes to the center of her back, a white sweater, amber eyes, black slacks, and a gold necklace that has a blue diamond hanging from it.
Personality: icy cold, enjoys playing pranks, generally causes beleif of bad luck.
Powers: she can see no matter how dark it is, and she can climb up anything that can be punctured, and can hear exceptionally well.

Suzu
November 16th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Darnit Davick!! Gemme some credit!!! ><

Name: Paige
Inu or Neko: Neko
Appearance: Human: Dark brown hair, that is tossled and wavy, reaches her mid back. Sea Geen Eyes.
Cat: A small, short haired, cat. Her fur is dark brown with black blochs. Same sea green eyes, and a brown leather coller with a gold bell.
"Fusion": Looks the same as she dose normaly, only she has brow cat ears at the top of her head, and a tail, her eyes have the cat-ish looking puples. Wears the cat coller and bell too.
Personality: Playful, Has a bad Temper when Provoked, Other wise, harmless. She ends her sentnces with "nyu" (god that sounds fimiller... >.>;; ) Loves balls of yarn.
Powers: Very Agile and she can jump very high. She can shoot green lazer eye beams from her eyes. It hurts when she scratchs too.

Flygon_Zero
November 16th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I'd like to join, I also hope you find my typing skills up to par as I think they're horrible. XD Also, If I fill the form out wrong, tell me please.

Name: Raven
Inu or Neko: Ino
Appearance: An average fourteen year old boy, with a slighlty athletic build. He has long, curly brown hair, and light green eyes, tinted with a bit of yellow.
Dog Looks: He is a snow wolf, with genereally white fur. He has some brown streaks though.
Personality:A moody child, usually considered weak. He is quite strong though, and intelligent for his age.
Powers: Being from the icey tundra, anything he scratches at or bites instantly turns into ice. He is also very quick and agile.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Name: David
Appearance: Human: Blue eyes, red hair, 5'11" David wears a pair of navy blue jeans and a grey sweater, along with a pair of black running shoes. He wears the hood of his sweater over his head all of the time, because when the amulet tried changing him, he took it off, leaving two red, pointed dog ears, as well as increased size of his canine teeth.
Dog: As a dog, David has the same pointed ears that he has when he is human. The rest of his body is coated in red-orangey fur, and he's a medium-sized dog. David rarely transforms though since he hates the idea of being something different.
Personality: David has a bad temper, and doesn't like to be told what to do. He's serious most of the time, but opens up as you get to know him.
Powers: David has the ability to create illusions, and specializes in manipulating the darkness.

-Riyuko-
November 17th, 2004, 08:57 AM
Name: Riyu
Appearance: Riyu (http://tinypic.com/m7pdh)
Inu Appearence: Riyu as a complete wolf (http://tinypic.com/m7tlc)
Personality: Riyu is very independent, and doesnt talk a lot. She gets mad quite easily, and could care less about other peoples feelings. She is extremely competitive, and is always willing to fight. But deep down in side...deep, deep, down inside...Riyu is a very caring person.
Powers: Riyu is very experienced when it comes to martial arts, but other than that, she doesnt really have any special power of her own. If she does, they are yet to be discovered....

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Okay, I've discussed it with some "people" XD *coughsuzuandblue* and decided we should have a half and half form too, sort of like a fusion.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 04:29 PM
OOC: kay, Davick alowed me to start off...

IC:

It was a normal day like any other, I woke up, got ready for school, and walked there. I ushaly caught up with some of my friends half way there, and taged along with them. I couldnt find anyone today.

"Must be running late this morning..."

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I was walking down a sidewalk, just like any other day. I was just in reach of school when I found a small box on the sidewalk. I stopped and bent down to pick it up, as I opened the small brown wicker case a light came shining out. I saw six lights shoot out, I instantly dropped the box in a fright. I slowly came closer to it again, I opened it up and found a small black amulet.

Mari
November 17th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Can I still join?

Name: Violet

Appearance:
Human: She has waist length dark bluish purple hair, vivid light amethyst eyes that is always filled with many jovial emotions, and is fair skinned. She stands in five foot three and has a slender yet athletic built. She wears different sets of clothes but often something loose, comfortable, and sporty, along with running shoes.

Dog: In her dog form, her body is covered in a dark violet, kind of black-looking, fur and is rather petite. She has large eyes that still is vivid and that still holds the dreamy look.

Personality: With unfamiliar people, Violet tends to get timid around them, but it only takes a while before her optimistic, nave, and hyper persona appears. She acts tomboyish and is too daring for her own good. She can also be stubborn, at times.

Powers: She is an Olympic-leveled athlete and gymnast and is very skilled at fencing. She has a special ability but she has trouble determining what it is.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I looked up. The sky was glowing! Sudenly a flash of light shot down and landed at my feet, I jumped back and fell to the ground. The light slowly smuthered out and a green amulet was left in it's place.

"What the...?"

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 06:05 PM
I came up to the amulet and picked it up. It began to shine and I felt a strange force coming over me.

"This won't end well..."

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"I'm never going to beat the high score..." I muttered as I walked out of the arcade. I had set a goal that I would beat the high score on Street Fighter. I decided I'd take the way through the park to school. I always went to the arcade before school started, but today I was running late!

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"What the...hey wait! Where am I?!" I thought as I franticly searched around. I was in some dank ally, I fumbled out of the ally and onto the sidewalk. I was facing a empty sidewalk, I muffled out into the open. "Hey! Why the tick can't I get up?! Uh, what happened to me?! Four legs! Crap! Someone help!" I shouted as I came to a window and saw a dog's body in the reflection.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:24 PM
I slowly picked up the amulet, I looked it over and and put it around my neck. Instantly it begain glowing again.
"Ack!!"

I tried to take it off, but I couldnt bring my hands to my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my feet, they were now dark brown paws, I ran quickly to a puddle I was in the street. I looked in shock at my reflection. I was a cat!

"Whats going on, nyu?!?!"
I yelled franticly, I suddenly heared a truck horn and dashed out of the street, and begain running in the direction of my school.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I began to wander around the streets wondering what to do, it was very early still and no one seemed to be on the streets. "Good thing I suppose,woof. Wouldn't want to scare people with a winged dog,woof."

I saw a small brown cat in front of me and got the sudden urge to chase it.

"Hey you,woof! Get back here,woof!"

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I heard a dog barking and turned around. The do had... wings? It to chase after me, so I instinclivly ran.

"Go away, nyu!! Stop chacing me!!"
I yelled, I climbed up the neerest tree and watched the dog from above, hpefully he couldnt fly.

"I said go away, nyu!!"
I hissed, what happened next made the situation even odder than befor. Shoots of green, came out of my eyes and zaped the dog.

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Something caught my eye in a fountain in the middle of the park. "An amulet?" I muttered as I put it over my neck, thinking that nobody would miss it. But it suddenly began glowing. My first instinct was to remove it, so i did. Something felt different though.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"Gah! Hey that was mean!" I yelled as I tried to jump onto the tree. "Well...I do have wings..." I muttered as I began flapping them as fast as I could" C'mon you stupid thing work!" I tried to do a running start but endded up only landing on my face, while the cat kept laughing."Aww, darn this, I'll give up on the flying"
"I'm not trying to hurt you...I just got a strange sent like I've seen you before" I said as my tail began to wag.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 06:57 PM
My ears floded back and I looked at him scepticly.

"then get away from the tree, nyu... and if you try anything funny, I'll zap you, nyu"
I said slowly climbing down.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 06:59 PM
I slowly began to walk away from the tree.
My wings folded themselfs in place as I sat with my tail wagging watching the cat come down.

"See,woof. I'm not going to hurt you,woof" I said as she hopped onto the ground.

Miyu-chan
November 17th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Name: Mia
Inu or Neko: A neko who has ginger colored fur and green eyes.
Appearance: Has violet hair, with blue eyes. Has height above average, skinny, and wears glasses.
Personality: Very~~ Outgoing. Though sometimes insecure about self image, she is very friendly and kind. She is a slob though. And lazy too.
Powers: She has the power to read minds, also to control the wind.
---
Mia went outdoors to check on the mail, through the numerous catalogs, coupons, etc... She found a small package addressed to her.
"Wow! A package for me?" she exclaimed joyfully. "I wonder who sent it... it's not my birthday yet..."
She opened it on the spot, tearing the brown paper, revealing a beautiful amulet.
She turned it over in her hands, and felt a strange force overwhelming her, almost forcing her to put the amulet on...
As if in a daze, she slipped it on........

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I was up in my office, working on a dinosaur fossil, then I happened to glance up, and i saw a package, with a note attatched to it, disreguarding the nod, I opened the package, revealing a black amulet with the image of a cat on it. "wow, wonder who sent this to me?" I wondered aloud, slipping it around my neck.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 07:41 PM
OOC:....people have a odd tendency to put on any strange unmarked amulet they find,woof

IC: Once The cat had gotten down the trre, I went up to meet her. "Hiya my name's blue,woof" I said.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 07:46 PM
OOC: pretty!!

IC: I heard soemhtign that sounded like a dog, and I headed over to a window to look, when I realised that the windowsill was... quite a bit higher... I turned, and looked at a nearby mirror, and the resulting cat-scream could be heard for quite a distance..

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I heard a scream and rushed off to see what it was, leaving the cat behind me. "Oh, maybe...something...fun...woof" I said as I panted my way towards a small building.

"Now the heck do I get in?"

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I ran downstairs, to the door, wanting to get outside. I managed to climb up come curtains, and use my paws to turn the handle to the door, easily opening it. I hopped down, and trotted out, as the door swung slowly shut behind me. I instantly ducked down, unable to see in the glaring light.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I heard the scream too, I followed the do over to the building. I lept up onto an open window leadge and peered into the window. Inside I saw a black cat.
I watched her exit the building and folled her.

"whats the matter with you, nyu?"

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 07:58 PM
OOC: Neko cat same thing...
IC: I saw the small cat that had come out of the building. Paige had run up to join me, and went straight to the other cat as I used my wings to block the sun.

"Ahh...so that's what these do...woof..."

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"it isn't obvious? mroowww.... I've been turned into a cat...mrow..." I said, my ears down. "and apparently, I can talk, mrow." I added. I saw the dog as he blocked out the light, and bakced away, my fur raised. he was a lot bigger than i was, and he had WINGS!!!

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"Don't worry, these wings are just for show...I suppose,woof"

"I've only had this body for a few hours,so I wouldn't know yet,woof"

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I cowered down, keeping myself as low as possible, and I said in a pleading voice "don't eat me, PLEASE don't eat me, mrrewwww...."

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"Me too, nyu!! I turned into a cat when I put on this neckless, nyu!!"
I said in surpise, what are the odds I'de run into someone like me.

"and dont worry, nyu. I'll zap him if he dose..."

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:11 PM
“Ya, apparently I’m only submissive to Paige0.owoof

So…what are we going to do anyways,woof?”

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:12 PM
OOC: augh, I should have givin myself some decent abilities..

IC: "I don't care, I just don't wanna be eaten, MEow!" I said in a huffy tone.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
“You seem to have an inferiority complex, woof.

I’m not the type to eat a cat…I don’t eat that type of meat,woof

Although I would like my normal body back,woof”

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:18 PM
"I see no way to get back to human, but since we're at my place anyway, come on in.. mroow.." I said, managing to paw the door open. "you need to push it open, I'm to small, meeowwww"

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM
“Sure thing,woof” I said as I pushed against the door holding it open for the two Neko.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"thank you, meow." I said as I trotted in, heading to one of my many chairs, hopping into it. "wherver you do, don't go upstairs, mrooww..." I muttered.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"Oh,woof?" What's upstairs,woof?

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:32 PM
"my work office, mrowww... very cluttered, and lots of dangerous stuff strewn all over the place, I was going to clean it tonight, meow.." I said, embarresed.. I had guests and I didn't have my work area cleaned, oh, how humiliating..

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:38 PM
"You're a cat and your worring about a diry office making you look bad,woof?o.0

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:43 PM
"mrow, yes. I was supposed to clean it yesterday... it's intolerable!" I said with an air of somebody that was disgusted or displeased.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:48 PM
OOC: Perfect time for the lukers to come in coughmarina99cough
IC: "Well, I suppose we really can't deal with that now,woof....I mean I like being clean and all...and I've got the feeling I'll end up licking myself in this body...but I kinda wanna be a human again,woof."

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 08:52 PM
"if you have any ideas, now would be the time to talk.mrrowww" I said with a yawn.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
"Well now that paige fell asleep I can talk,woof." I said as I hoped onto a chair."Well...I really don't know...but finding wherever these amulet thingies came from would really help,woof."

Mari
November 17th, 2004, 08:59 PM
"That was some practice, ne 'koto-chan?" Violet asked as she dried her face with a towel. She had just finished a two hour long fencing lesson that started in five o'clock so she felt very weary.

"You said it," Her sparring partner answered, grimacing. "And you know what's worse?" She asked, sighing.

As an answer, Violet shook her head and gazed at her, curiosity filling her eyes.

"You beat me in every single match!" She cried, giving yet another sigh. "I really ought to practice more often."

"It's not because of that," Violet said, smiling warmly at her friend. "You left openings for me, that's all."

Makoto just shrugged and then threw her wrapped box, medium in size. "It's a gift." She said simply as she waved goodbye at Violet. "Ja, Vi-chan."

After waving back, Violet quickly opened the gift that was given to her. Abruptly, a grin formed on her face for inside the box was a lovely amulet. It was baby blue in color and it had a rather strange insignia on it. She couldn't quite decipher what it was, though. She took another good look at it and was about to wear it when she remembered something. Panicked, she glanced at her watch, biting her lip.

"Oh no." She whispered to herself. She was going to be late for school again! With that set on her mind, she quickly dashed off, hoping she wouldn't get scolded again.

OOC: There, edited it. X3

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:04 PM
"I found mine up in my office, doubt that helps though, meewwww" I said, mentally noting that I'd need to clean the furniture after this..

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 09:09 PM
I gave a dumbfounded look “Someone really needs to sort out her priorites,woof.”

Flygon_Zero
November 17th, 2004, 09:24 PM
OOC: I feel as if I am falling behind.

IC: " XD" I typed. I was just wrapping up a convo with one of my friends from school. We were going to go watch a movie at the theatre, Seed of Chucky I think. As I logged off of my computer though, I got a pop up saying I had won something. I usually never click these, but I was drawn to this one. As I moved my mouse over it, my entire screen started glowing a bright blue. When the light faded away, my computer was off and a strange document was being printed out. What made it weird was that it had actual volume. It ended up being a very peculiar box with weird engravings on it.
" Huh," I said," seems a bit like LAtin." I had been teaching myself Latin over the internet, but only knew the basic words like dog and cat. Suprisingly enough, the box said, " Open," and " Dog!"
Not wanting to dissapoint the box, I opened it, and inside was a strange amulet, with what appeared to be a picture of wolf eyes staring right back at me.
When I put it on, a strange sensation went through my body and soon, I was short and heavy. I ran over to the mirror and saw that I had become a very beautiful snow wolf.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:27 PM
"what do you mean by that, mew?" I asked, getting a confused look in my eyes.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 09:41 PM
"It just seems you'd rather be a tidy cat then a messy human,woof." I said as I hopped of the chair and went to look out a window.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:44 PM
"what's so bad about that, meow? I'm more accepted as a cat then a human. I'm considered a total freak in my human form, mew." I siad, laying down, my paws hanging slightly over the egde of the chair.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 09:46 PM
"How would you know,woof? You've only been like this for a few hours, so there is no way to say how you will be happier,woof.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:49 PM
"mrow. two people have talked to me, and they wern't busy calling me a freak or a loser. that's an improvement, meowww" I said imploringly.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"he's right, nyu, and there are to many disadvantages to being a cat, nyu."
I yawned, waking up from my nap.

"I wanna be human again!!"

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 09:50 PM
[ "Could be because were the freaks here, a winged dog and a laser eyed cat,woof?

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 09:53 PM
"and what am I, chopped liver? don't answer that." I said, deciding the answer for myseslf, and if I was used to responces, it was a yes.. i sighed, looking at the other cat, and said "you don't have to live a hidden life-style like I do. consider yourself lucky."

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 09:56 PM
"Meh, as I see it both of you are lucky...as a human I had just about the worst life any child could...and even here as a dog it's worse,woof. Dog or human I've always been the odd one out, and at this point I'd rather be a odd human then a odd dog,woof." I said with a deep sigh as I got to my feet a sat next to paige with my tail waggin.

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"I won't argue. If I bring back the memories- heck, I'm still a kid- I'll break down crying, and I don't want to do that. not in front of you two." I said, my voice breaking slightly.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 10:02 PM
"If you act like you dont want to belong, humans will make sure you dont, nyu."
I said inching away from blue, he was nice enough, but as a cat, I prefered to stay away from dogs.

"and who says I dont have a hidden life-style, nyu. I just bleand in better than most, nyu. Now if you'll exscuse me, I need to figure out a way to become human again."

With that, I ran out of the house, leaping out of a open window. I headed back to the park, that looked like the place where the amulets came from.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 10:07 PM
"She is right,woof." I said as I came to my feet and stretched. "You know if you don't try and you the mind set that the world is against you,woof. It will be like that,woof. You've got to be confident in yourself,woof." I said as I came to the door.

"I'm going to go think...I might be going to my school...see the other children...woof" I muttered as I left the office

Flygon trainer
November 17th, 2004, 10:10 PM
I watched them leave, whispering silently to myself "they don't know. I don't belong here." I hopped up, and headed for a nearby desk that I plucked a short, light, sharp exacto knife from. I'd need it later. I put it in a small pouch that hung around my neck, and i took off, to see if there really was a way to turn back into a human..

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 10:19 PM
As I walked along allyways trying to avoid the
unwanted attention of a winged dog. "Meh...this sucks, now I've really now idea what I should do,woof." I said as I came to a small red building, the one that used to be my school.

"Well then,woof...I'll go think,woof" I muttered as I found a latter and used my wings to make my way up on the roof. I walked around on the roof for a while watching the scenery pass. Evenutally I decided to take a rest, and laid down.

"Hmm, might as well not rush it. I've got no idea what to do or where to...what's that,woof?" I shouted as I came to my legs disturbed by some strange unseen force.

Suzu
November 17th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I purred as a little girl held me. It was the only thing I could think of doing, find a human and hopefuly they would take the amuled off.

"Here kitty!!"
she took a brown coller out of her back pack. She must have been an elementry student. She put the coller around my neck and scratched my ears.

"Take the amulet off darnit, nyu!!"
I yelled, but she couldnt hear me. After a minute or too her mother showed up to take her home, she whined a while, but her mother said they had enough animals already.

"I wanted uoi to take this thing OFF, nyu!! not give me another one, nyu!!"
I hissed, but then sighed in defete. I was out of ideas, I decided to wonder around a bit more, I had nothing better to do.

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 10:39 PM
I sighed and moaned a little as I came to my senses. I couldn't remember what had happened, something had come at me on the roof and attacked me, but wait! Where was I? Who bought me here? I though as I looked around, I was in a pitch black room, I felt three bodies come around me. I heard them whisper something and I tried, but wasn't able to come to my feet.

I heard the three bodies whisper something, "Amulet rewrite..." It tappered from silent chants to yells. It lasted for what seemed like hours, until I felt something pick me up. I saw a shorded figure come to me, it was wearing a cloak. It took my amulet in it's hand and seemed as if it wrote something in it. I then fell asleep silently once again.

"Uh..wha..where..oh..wo..of" I tried to mutter some words out when I came to. I was in not another ally or park, I was on a vally,a lush green medow at the foot of the vally. I tried to come to my feet, but quickly passed out again.

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 03:51 AM
When I had taken off the amulet mid-transformation, it had knocked me out for about an hour.
"What... happened..." I muttered as I woke up. "Did somebody attack me? Wait, no," I said to myself as I glanced as the amulet that was wrapped around my head. I guess I had gotten it most of the way.
I got up, then realized I was standing on 4 legs! "This... isn't good..."

Suzu
November 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
I heard dog, barking neer me. I turned around and clmbed up a tree, watching him from above.

"What isnt good, nyu?"

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Who's there!?" I growled as I flew around to see a cat in a tree. "WHo are you?"
It then hit me that I should see what happeneded to me. "Yikes!! I'm a dog!!"