PDA

View Full Version : *New* Destination: Destiny

Lugialuver
November 16th, 2004, 10:01 PM
Alright, this is a little complicated. I kind of copied it from another board. Here it is:

This is the storyline: There are 5 trainers and they each train party of pokemon from the list below:

Fire: Free
Water: Taken
Electric: Free
Grass: Free
Ice: Free

You can be one of these trainers but only one can take up a group. I have Water.

The trainers all meet and hear of pokemon gods and set out to find them. But what they don't know is that they are the gods. Somehow the different Teams find out and are out to capture them. Once each of the trainers learns they are a god they can turn into the form of that god. Example: Water would be Lugia, because Lugia is the god of Water. We also need some Team members to: you can be on any Team of your choice: Aqua, Magma, ect.

Name:
Type:
Pokemon:

or

Name:
Team:
Pokemon:

Name: Laira
Type: Water
Pokemon: Blastoise, and Crocanaw

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Name: Alana (Electra)
Type: Electric
Pokemon: Jolteon and Pikachu with blue eyes.

Lugialuver
November 17th, 2004, 08:04 PM
(you pick the god like a legendary from the same group...)

Alana
November 17th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Alright
. I'll edit my post.

Anthem
November 18th, 2004, 12:13 PM
((sounds cool!))

Name: Pyra
Type: Fire
Pokemon: Entai ((if allowed)), Houndoom, Charizard ((if Entai isn't allowed :dead: ))

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Laira looked around... She was in the woods, she wasn't sure which ones though...

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Alana was walking through the woods when she noticed a girl looking around. She walked up to her. "Hello. Are you lost?"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 04:50 PM
"Uh yeah kind of. Where exactly am I?" Laira said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Name: Sam
Type: Ice
Pokemon: Aricuno, Lapras, and Dewgong

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Icicles hung for earings on the girl's ears, ornamants or decorations. Her dress was of white, cold to touch, comfortable to wear. Her blond hair shines like ice, draping down her body. She opens her eyes, showing crystal-clear blue droplets. Behind her, an ice-blue bird appears. "I'm coming..." she says...

In her arms, a Dewgong. She runs through the forest, her hair trailing behind her in a wave. The woods she's in, she has no idea what they're called. "What do you want with me?!" she shrieks, tripping. The Dewgong slides onto the ground.
"Dew...Dew..." it whimpers. The girl is wearing jeans, her shirt a blueish color.
"Lapras, help!" she says, letting out the ice pokemon.
"Lapras!" it shrieks, blocking her trainer from the men drawing nearer. Sam closes her eyes, pulling Dewgong closer to her.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"Hey," Laira said looking at Sam.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"No getting away this time," it was Team Magma. One ordered a Jolteon out of its Pokeball.
"Lapras," the Pokemon winced. It hated electric Pokemon.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:11 PM
(x last post)

Laira looked at Sam. Laira released Suicune.(forgot to add to list) Laira had been chased before also, for what reason she did not know. "Go Suicune!" Laira shouted ordering Suicune to use Water Gun on some of the men.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Suddnely, Sam's eyes glowed and eerie blue. The men, unaware of that, began attakcing the Pokemon. Lapras froze a few of them.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Laira looked at Sam. She ran over to her. "Are you ok?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Sam shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine." The rest of the Magma members ran off. "Lapras, return," she said, the Lapras returning to its Pokeball.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM
"Do you know why they were chasing you?" Laira asked. She was wearing a Lugia t-shirt. She loved Lugia. She looked at Sam.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"I have no idea," she said. Her eyes stopped glowing, though she didn't know they were glowing in the first place. "Do you, er, like Lugia?"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"What do you mean?" Laira said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"Nothing, nevermind," she got up. The Dewgong peered its head from out of her arms, looking at the new girl.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Laira looked at Sam. "I really like Lugia though I have never met one," Laira said. She sat under a tree with Suicune next to her.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"My favorite is Articuno, she's the goddess of ice," she said. "I'm in love with ice Pokemon."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Yeah I am really fond of water pokemon," Laira said. She patted Suicune's head. "Want to hear a secret?" Laria said to Sam.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 05:57 PM
"Sure," she said, leaning closer to her.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Alana heard a comotion and ran to find the two girls. She looked from one to the other noticing the legendary pokemon she smiled. "Hello." She said.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
"I-I can talk to pokemon," Laira said. Of course she didn't note the part of how she could turn into Lugia. Yet she didn't know she could because she was always in a sleep-like phase. It was like she was being possesed when she turned into Lugia.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Alana stopped. "Odd. I thought I was the only one that could talk to Pokemon." She muttered quietly. She approached the two and said cheerfully, "Hey. What are you doing in this part of the woods?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
"You can," Sam asked, looking at her. She had a secret too, a deep, dark secret. Somehow, strangely, she knew not of what it was.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"I don't know how I got here," Laira said looking at Alana. "Are the Teams after you too?" Laira petted Suicune on the head. He made an unusual purring noise that was unusual for a dog pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:19 PM
The girl is running, running, running. She leaps off a cliff, and the Articuno lifts her by the dress. She grabs on to the Pokemon's talons, hoisting herself onto the Pokemon, riding it...

"I don't know either," Sam said, stroking the Dewgong.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"Teams? Well I have had some run ins before. But its nothing specail. So you can talk to Pokemon too?"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"Hey have you guys heard of the pokemon gods? It was said if they all meet and do something, what I am not sure, they will bring peace and a new begining to the land... It says they are legendaries in disguise." Laira said. How awsome it would be if she were to meet one of them.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:24 PM
"Yeah, I mostly only understand water pokemon. I can understand other pokemon but I sometimes need help with it from Suicune," Laira said.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Sam looked around. "Legends?" she asked, interested.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"Pokemon Gods. I think I've heard about them. It would be soooo cool if I could meet one of them."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:29 PM
"Yeah, they sound cool. But it just could be a myth. They only come once every 1000 years and then they reappear. The only thing is nobody knows when they last came," Laira said drawing a picture of Lugia on the ground.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Articuno!" came the cry, and the girl drifted down to solid earth. Magma mambers begin to chase her, and the magestic clothing fall away, and so does her memory. She clings to the Dewgong as she runs...tripping.

"Yeah, it would be cool," she said.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
"I wonder what kind of legendaries they would be?" Laira said secretly imaging one of them as Lugia. Laira looked at the two girls. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Laira Walter," Laira said offering a hand to shake it.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Alana leans against a tree and looks into the distance. She sees a a large Pokemon runing through the land. Storm clouds follow it. She comes back to earth and says, "Maybe they are myths but wouldn't it be fun to go looking for them. It would be an awsome adventure." She smiled and got the exited look she always did when she thought about advenures.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Alana takes her hand. "And I'm Alana. But alot of people call me Thundra because I love electric types."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"Yeah, I bet you the Teams would be after them all the time if they found out. They would probably be out to destroy them or force them to work for them." Laira couldn't stand the fact of seeing any pokemon enslaved by the cruel Teams.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Sam Trennance," Sam said, looking at the girl.

ANd so she was. "Articuno," the woman says, placing her hand on the beak of the magestic creature, "My sister, we must depart for now," she said, leaping off from her back. "I shall call you when I need you most."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Laira looked at the sky. How she wished she could fly! But she only wanted to raise water pokemon. Maybe one day she would catch a flying pokemon and fly into the sky.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:43 PM
"So what do you think? Should we go?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
"We should," she said. A shining bird flew above the girl's head. For a second, Sam looked like the young woman, her blond hair and icecles for earings, but then it disappeared just as fast.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Yeah sure!" Laira said. Even if they didn't find the gods they might have fun anyway. Laira then sat on Suicunes back.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"I'll have to go on foot." Sam said, "The only use of Lapras is for water, Same as Dewgong."

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Alana smiled slightly. Then she whistled and a large yello bird pokemon appeared. It cawed ten landed and waited for Alana to get on its back. "You can ride with me. Zap can carry us both."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
"You can ride on Suicune too," Laira said. "Or Feraligator but he is a bumpy ride." Laira said. She hugged Suicune's coat. It felt fluid like liquid but yet also solid.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"Great now where do we start looking?" Laira asked.

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Sam bit her lip. "Sure, I'll ride with you," she said, touching the coat of the Pokemon. "Return, Dewgong," she said.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:56 PM
(who? me or alana?............)

Wolf_Goddess
November 19th, 2004, 06:57 PM
(You..............................)

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 06:58 PM
(Ok)

Laira looked at Sam and Alana. "Um where should we start?" Laira asked.

(I will double as a Rocket member)

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
OOC: Ok.

"Well how bout the mountains. It seems like the kinda place a god would live."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
"Ok lets go," Laira said commanding Suicune to start running.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Alana nudged Zap and they took off flying over Suicune.

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Laira looked at the woods passing by her... She thought she saw a person hiding in the trees. 'Probably just my imagination,' she thought

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Zapdos's flying was rough at first but it soon smoothed out. Alana kept looking ahead. "I can see some mountains ahead. Shall we try them first?"

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"Sure," Laira still looked at the spot where she thought she saw the shadow.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 07:27 PM
"Alright." Alana tapped Zapdos and they dropped lower. Zapdos skimmed the trees. "We're about ten miles away. It shouldn't take long."

Lugialuver
November 19th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Um Alana do you ever feel you are being watched?" Laira asked. She was used to the treading of Suicune because that was the only transportation she had...

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 08:57 AM
"I feel it," Sam said, looking around.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 09:28 AM
"Some times. Why?" Zapdos flew lower.

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 11:00 AM
"Because I feel it right now," Laira said glancing back quickly. She then sighed and adverted her gaze to the mountains.

"He-he, stupid kids," the shadows said following them silently but swiftly.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"I get a similar feeling but I don't think its anything to worry about." They had reached the mountain. "Shall we walk or continue to ride?"

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 11:22 AM
"Um I don't know what do you think? It would probably be harder to ride because of the rocks." Laira looked back at the forest. 'It's probably nothing,' she thought to herself.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 11:30 AM
"Thats true. And unless you're going to ride Suicune I don't feel its fair for me to ride Zap." She hopped off Zapdos's back and waite at the foot of the mountian. "Come on."

Lugialuver
November 20th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Laira jumped off of Suicune and started walking alongside Alana.

Wolf_Goddess
November 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sam jumped off too. A cry of a bird rang out. She looked up, seeing only glittering droplets in the sky. "Huh?"

Lugialuver
November 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Laira looked at Suicune and then to the sky... A wet droplet, most likely rain, touched her face. "What was that?" Laira looked around. Everything around them was rock.

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
"I don't know," Sam said, "I don't know." And yet, she felt like she knew.

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Laira felt the ground quake slightly and then heard a laugh in the distance.

Wolf_Goddess
November 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Sam shuddered. "I'm, scared," she said, "Whats happening? Whats going to happen to us?"

Lugialuver
November 22nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Laira looked in the direction of the laugh and saw a shadowy figure. She looked at the others and said, " Come on!" She began running, running to what? That she didn't know.

Wolf_Goddess
November 23rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
Sam followed, feeling a slight mist hover over her.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Laira felt very different... It scared her. She ran up a pile of rocks and caused a small landslide. She fell and scraped her knee badly but kept running despite the blood and pain.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:01 PM
"Are you alright?" Asked Alana as she ran after them. It wasn't hard for her to dodge the rocks though she didn't know why.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
"Yeah," Laira said. She then looked to the top of the mountain. She felt something was up there. She looked back to the others.

"Hehehe," Karen laughed slightly. She felt a slight tap on her shoulder. She turned around seeing her brother, James. "Oh great." Karen knew that James always messed up on jobs... But where was his partner Jesse? She looked around hearing panting not coming from James but Jesse running in their direction. Meowth followed.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:27 PM
"I wonder what's up there. Its odd." She didn't say what was odd though.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM
Laira sat down for a second panting and puffing badly. She was tired but knew she had to keep running. She remembered something for a second....

"Wait up Sis!!!" Laira said running. Her sister ran around trying to get away from Laira yelling, "Can't get me!!!" She remembered getting into a boat crash and falling on an island. Just her and her sister survived. A Lugia had rescued them. She remembered one day other humans had come to the island and taken her sister away. The only words Laira remembered her sister saying were, "Don't let them get you Laira!" Laira was then left alone. Strange somehow she remembered playing a major part in historical event, but she guessed those were just dreams.

Laira woke up from the slight memory and then soon forgot it. She stood up and stretched.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:52 PM
Alana sat down beside her. "I guess we should take a rest."

OOC: Do we all have pasts like yours?

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 04:04 PM
( if you want them to... I just couldn't think of anything else to write)

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC: Alright

Alana looked up at the sun and thought about electric types. They were a similar yellow shade alot of the time. "Think we should camp here for a bit?"

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Sure," Laira said still thinking about the Lugia.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
Alana lay back and continued to stare at the sky. She had always loved flying and speed. Thats why she loved Zapdos so much. She didn't realese when she fell asleep.

Lugialuver
November 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
Laira lay down and watched a few drops of water fall from the rocks. She loved water so much.

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Sam closes her eyes, pulling her body close to her's. A strange icyness came over her as the sound of beating wings came over her.

Cold. She pushed against the wall of fallen rocks with no prevail. She and her older brother were trapped in an icy cave. "Lance, what should we do?" the worried girl asked her brother.
Lance looked at her. "I left my dragons outside of the cave, they're at home.
"Maybe Lapras..."
"No, Lapras is too young, she could hurt herself trying to do a Hyper Beam." Lance said. The girl lowered her head. Why did they even come here? Oh, she remembered why. Lance wanted to study ice and find a way to get his dragons to conquer the Ice type, he was always like that.
"Cuno," a voice said. Sam lifted her head up, so did her brother.
"What was that?" Sam asked. He brother just looked worried.
"Listen, I need you to do something for me," He said. Sam looked up at her elder brother. "Go deeper into the caves, there's something there that can help you."
"But, what about you?"
"Just go!"

Sam shook her head as the thoughts came to her mind.

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 03:05 PM
"So what are you doing here?" James asked. "See those kids up there?" Karen asked. "Yeah..." James said stupidly. "I was sent to retrieve those brats," Karen said scowling. "Hehehe," Jesse laughed.

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 03:11 PM
The bird circled Karen, James, and Jesse. Little droplets of ice fell from its blue feathers.

Lugialuver
November 24th, 2004, 03:35 PM
"Hey it is Articuno catch it!!!" Jame shouted. "No," Karen said quitely. "The prize we are after is much better." Karen kept her concentration on Sam, Alana, and Laira.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:05 PM
A girl and a large yellow dog were wandering through a thick forest. The girl kept looking around nervously. "Don't worry." Said the dog reasheringly. "You'll be alright."

"I guess so. But what if the rumors are true?"

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you."

"I trust you. I just wish I trusted myself more. If the rumors are true...Then its you who could be in danger."

"I promise we will both be alright." The girl laughed and gave the yellow dog a brief hug before hoping on its back.

"Come on lets find a place to rest." The dog howled then took of into the woods.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Sam sighed, looking around feebily. She saw a strange bird in the distance. "Probably a Fearow or something," she muttered.

Lugialuver
November 25th, 2004, 10:10 AM
"Hey go away big bird!!! We need to get to those kids," Karen said to James. She was really mad that the boss sent the two dimwits here to help. They messed up on every mission.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:38 AM
The bird cawked. "Art..Art...Icuno!" it shrieked. Sam lifted her head again. That sound, it was familiar. Could it be the Pokemon in the cave? the one that rescued her?

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Through the woods they ran. Then suddenly the dog stopped. It looked around. Then howled as something attacked it. It took of and the girl just managed to hold on. "Slow down!" She yelled but the dog didn't listen. The girl looked up and saw a cliff. They were headed straight for it. "Stop!" She cried. But it was to late. The doogs feet left the ground and they fell.

Alana sat up. She looked around. A large bird was near by but it wasn't in clear focause yet. She put her hand on her forhead and realised she was sweating. "It was a dream. But it felt real."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
It shot ice at the people. Sam watched in awe. It was, it was! "Articuno! My sister!" She cried, her body suddenly changing into the lovely woman. Icecles dangled as earings and she wore a blue dress. She ran towards the bird upon glass slippers.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Alana stared at Sam. She was very confused. "Sam?" She asked. "Is that really Sam? And is that really Articuno?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:31 PM
She leaped, the light glisting off her body. The Articuno let out a cry, and flew under her, catching her in midair. "Goddess of the Ice," the Articuno said to Sam. "I welcome your thoughts back..."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Sam wait!" Alana made the mistake of runing after her. She stopped at the edge of a cliff and stopped. But the edge broke and she fell. She saw the girl and great yellow dog then all went black.

OOC: Pretend you can't find me.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Sam hugged the bird, swooping down. The bird let out a chirp.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 07:49 PM
The girl opened her eyes. She tried to move but every inch of her body screamed in pain. She gritted her teeth then called, "Rai, Rai! Where are you?" She heard a growling moan. She forced herself to sit up and look around She noticed that the groun around her was red with blood. Not far away she spotted Rai. He was lying there. He looked in bad shape but she relized he was better off then she was. Suddenly she relized she was having trouble breathing. She gasped and called Rai again. He slowly got to his feet and came over to her. She put her arms around him with tears in her eyes. She could feel life sliping away. Rai noticed it to. He barked anxously. "I'm.....ok." She lay down. "J-just.....tired." She closed her eyes. Rai howled. Suddenly a bright light surounded them. Rai glowed brightly then the light seeped into the girl. Slowly Rai vanished. The girls wounds healed and she opened her eyes. "Rai? Rai!" She sat up. He was gone. Tears fell down her face. "Rai...Why?"

A tear fell down Alana's face as she stired.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Laira looked on in awe. She fainted and fell to the ground.

"Hey now is our chance!" Karen said picking icicles out of her bleeding skin. "Lets go!!!" Karen said starting to run silently to the spot where Laira fell. Jessie and James followed.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Alana's eyes opened slowly. There was a light coming from somewhere. But where? She was buried under alot of rock. "Rai?" She gasped. It came into clearer focus. The light grew brighter and she felt a strang power enter her body. This has happened before. She felt odd. Then she managed to stand up. I was buried under a load of rock. How did I get up so easily. She looked at herself and nearly fainted. "I'm a Raikou!" She said. But it was in Pokemon tounge.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"Hahaha!!!" Karen laughed uncontrolably. She called the boss on her cell phone. "Boss we have one!!! One of the GODS!!!" Karen felt like she could fly. She heard the boss go crazily happy. Karen would be second in command now. She walked over to Laira and began talking to her. "So the boss said we can conquer the world with all three of you. But think of how much of it we can conquer with one!!!"

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Sam smiled. "Dive bomb them, sister," She said. The Articuno nodded her head and dove straight down. Sam jumped as the Articuno fired another blast of freezing cold.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Karen saw them coming... She grabbed Jessie, James, and Laira and ran into a small human sized crevise. Karen grabbed her cell phone. "Boss we need reinforcements!!!" Karen yelled into the phone.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Sam jumped down. "Are you okay?" she asked. er clothing transformed back to normal.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:19 PM
(um who are you asking?))))))

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM
(Your character..............................)

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:41 PM
(ok....)

Laira stood up. "Yeah but those Rockets are up to something strange," Laira said rubbing her head.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"I know," she said..........................

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"I feel that we need to go talk to a Professor or somebody about all of this stuff. All of this is kind of scaring me," Laira said. She looked around. "Hey were did Alana go?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"Dunno," Sam says, looking around, "I hope she's okay."

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Yeah me too," Laira looked at the sky. She then looked to the crevise were Karen, Jessie, and James were moments earlier. "Hey their gone!" Laira said in suprise.

"Boss I am truly sorry," Karen said to Giovanni. "That is it Karen I have had enough... Wait!!! That's it!!! We will join forces with Aqua and Magma! Karen your a geneius!" Giovanni said sounding excited.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"And so they are," Sam said with a glint in her eye, "I hope they never return!"

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Laira looked at Sam. "Are we going to search for Alana?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:03 PM
It was about then that Alana in her Raikou form reached the top of the mountain. She wa s till very confused. "Will some one help me?" She said in POkemon tounge.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Laira spotted a dog like pokemon. "Hey there is a pokemon!" Laira said. She suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground a sleeping dart embedded in her back.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Laira!" Cried Alan in Pokemon tounge. She lept in front of her and looked around for the attacker.

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Laira was dreaming. She was swimming in the sea with her massive wings... Wait! Wings! She swam into a cave with strange markings inside. There she slept for many years... More than a hundred.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Alana nudged Laira. "Hey. Are you OK?"

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Uh yeah no mustard on that please," Laira said. She had no sence of what was going on.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Alana looked at her. "Huh?"

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 08:03 PM
"What? OK..." She sat up. "What happened to Lugia?" Laira looked in all directions.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 08:04 PM
"What do you mean? Theres no Lugia."

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 08:07 PM
"No Lugia? But I was one... Or at least riding one and then I went to sleep for a long time," Laira looked around. She felt the presence of Lugia there yet she didn't see it.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Alana had forgoten she was no longer human. "It must have been a dream."

Lugialuver
November 26th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Laira looked at Alana. "Hey are you Alana? Because you are a Raikou," Laira was still a bit dimwited because of the dart. She grabbed it out of her back and winced in pain.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:22 PM
"Huh. Oh thats right. Yes I am." She thought hard and concentrated then turned back to normal. She stared at her hands and said, "Mind telling me how I did that?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 08:37 AM
"I don't know," Sam said. "Team Rocket mentioned something about Gods. I wonder why?"

Lugialuver
November 27th, 2004, 10:15 AM
"Maybe because we are looking for the gods and we will lead the Rockets to them," Laira said. She looked in the direction of the area the dart came from... no one was there.

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 01:27 PM
"SO we better not," Sam said, the whole memory of her and Articuno fading. She didn't remember it at all.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Alana was about to ask about her being Raikou but she heard a noise and turned. It was just a Rattata. When she looked back she couldn't remember the question. Or much else about the incedent. "Well I don't wanna stay here all day. Let's finish climbing the mountain."

Wolf_Goddess
November 28th, 2004, 09:34 AM
"SUre," Sam shrugged. The memory was totally gone.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:09 AM
"Great. Lets go." Alana started walking up the mountain again.

Lugialuver
November 28th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Laira followed... Her thoughts drifted to her dream she was now sure that she had seen a Lugia. She followed climbing and sometimes slightly falling, but she would just pick herself up and keep going.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Alana stumbled but regained her ballance. Why did she feel that jmore had just happened than she could remember?

Lugialuver
November 30th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Laira fell and scraped her knee badly... She looked at it wincing from the pain. As an instinct she reached out to grab it, because as she heard pressure prevents bleeding to death. She put her hand to her bloody knee and looked at it. The cut instantly healed leaving only blood on the knee. She looked at it in awe. "How?..."

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Alana doubled back to see Laira. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Lugialuver
November 30th, 2004, 04:56 PM
"I just fell and scraped myself really bad and I touched my hand to it and it went away," Laira said still sitting down amazed.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Weird." Said Alana. "That ability will come in handy." She said jokingly.

Lugialuver
November 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Yeah," Laira said standing up. "So lets start climbing again..."

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Alright." Alana got up again and started walking some more.

Lugialuver
December 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
Laira began walking again also... Little did they know that in the shadows one of the worlds best trackers was tracking them.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:09 PM
Alana heard a noise ahead and saw a rock dislodge itself from the cliff and roll past her. It wasn't very big but she wondered why it had come lose.

Lugialuver
December 1st, 2004, 03:18 PM
Laira's thoughts were wondering. She wondered, who her parents? She looked at the rock fall.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:26 PM
Alana sped up and checked the place the rock had fallen from. There was nothing there. She shrugged and kept moving.

Lugialuver
December 1st, 2004, 06:23 PM
"Almost there," Laira said releasing Suicune from his pokeball.

Wolf_Goddess
December 12th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Sam folowed, silently. Her eyes studied the world around her.

Lugialuver
December 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Laira looked to the top of the mountain... It was so close. She patted Suicunes back and was almost to the top.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
Guys, this is getting spammy. Either make your posts longer & more detailed or this thread will be closed.

Alana
December 21st, 2004, 09:31 AM
OOC: Ok I'll start the 'no spammy' process. :D

Alana's legs were sezing up with effort of walking. She also noticed that the oxegen level seemed to be lower as well. That wuld explain why she felt so tired. Zapdos flew high above them keeping watch. Alana stopped and looked up. The top of the mountain loomed above them like a giant watching its prey. She took a deep breath and kept moving. "Just a little farther." She asured herself.