• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: A Random Banter Section

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yes. We need one. A Forum where all you do is spam. Wouldnt count towards post count, but de-railing subjects and everything is fine. Different from trivia and polls, because it can be about whatever. It would still need mods though, because even if Trolling would be aloud, you should Troll on others. Does this make any sense?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
It's called "The Count To Infinity" -

Or in other cases [TCTI] it's really easy to find, you'll find most of the regulars "spamming it out" in there, if you're not satisfied check
The One Above, that's always lulzy and pointing out the obvious.

And a spam thread wouldn't do much good seeing as there's actually a Daily Chit Chat.

Oh and did you say forum, if you're looking for a forum to spam on then here is not a place to spam upon, the higher.. uhm, "superiors" frown upon this behaviour.
:D

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Maybe, but it would, in theory, decrease spam in other places.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
Noooo.
Not really, people just do it because they feel like it I guess.
I only really think that the people that would spam in this thread would just do it to hate on people.
When people actually hate on other people in the normal threads.
I'm just saying..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
"Trolling", is not allowed. On any board. Please remember that this is meant to be a community, hence the name of the forum. However, if all you want to do is banter, go to Other Trivia's stickied threads; The Count To Infinity or Don't Let the Mods Say Anything. Stick with the rules of course. There is also the Daily Chit Chat in Other Chat, which is basically random banter and discussion which changes topic very often and is what you may call "spam" but so long as you stay on topic it's alright.

We don't have any sections that like to increase spam or upping your post count just for a little banter. Almost everywhere encourages you to stay on topic and stray away from profanity or trolling. That's the best you'll find for now, so please do try those threads out or look around some more. You should find a comfort zone.

Alternatively you could join our javachat. It's off the actual boards but it is a general chatting channel. Casual and a little slow paced at times, but friendly and always open to discussion.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
That's why I clearly stated posting their wouldn't count towards your posts. And I when I said Trolling, I meant Spam. Sorry for being confusing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
That's why I clearly stated posting their wouldn't count towards your posts. And I when I said Trolling, I meant Spam. Sorry for being confusing.

Again I reiterate; try out the two sticky threads I suggested in Other Trivia. They don't add to your post count and as long as you post the number and stick to general PC rules you can talk about what you wish.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Let's not have a spam section. Just...no. How would you mod and regulate that? You'd be breaking the rules without breaking the rules. We wouldn't know what is and what isn't right to post.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Oh I have seen the SPAM section of some forums...

You should really talk in the TCTI or Daily chat. Cuz that's all they do in those forums anyway.

Back