PDA

View Full Version : Enter Iglandria: Part 1- Awakening

parallelzero
November 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
100 years ago, in the peaceful world of Iglandria, a race a dark beings was woken from their slumber, the Kragentrk. The Kragentrk were a species of dark elf, bent on destroying the peaceful world, and rebuilding it, as their dark empire.
Unknown to the Kragentrk's leader, the Kingdom of Emtrice had assembled an army, and almost destroyed the Kragentrk completely, but even the army fell at their hands.
When the world thought all was lost, a group of warriors emerged from out of nowhere. Their combined strength destroyed the Kragentrk completely, or so they thought.
100 years later, a new evil threatens the planet. But are they related to the Kragentrk in any way? How will the inhabitants of the planet save themselves, again?

Enter the magical world of Iglandria, a place where anything can happen. Remember, this is set in a medival themed land, so don't go overboard. Normal RPing rules apply here, so don't make your character super-powerful (godmodding)either, and try to post at least once a day. I will allow villains, but I'd prefer that nobody becomes one.

Name:
Species: (This is what type of creature you will be, you can be anything from a dragon, to a swordsman, but I have the rights to tell you if it is acceptable or not)
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers: (What your character can do. Can it breathe fire? Or maybe breath underwater? Tell me here)
Other:

Krangentrk (pronounced Cra-gen-tee-erk)
Emtrice (pronounced Em-trees )
Iglandria (pronounced Ig-land-ria )

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 17th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Name:Jasper
Species: Thormation (A speices of elf)
Appearance: Tall and thin, long braded hair, wears a white robe.
Personality: Serious, except for on certain occasions.
Powers: Teleportation, General magic, elemental magic (all hid powers at weak at first so he is not a God or super powered)

~Ozy~
November 17th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Name: Tarathiel Falconhand
Species: Lycan
Appearance: Still retains the body of the young moon elf he was before he was bit. Like the rest of his race, he's tall and slender with silver hair. Unlike others, though, he has eeriely violet eyes. Has the muscle structure and scars of a battle-tested veteren. Carries an enchanted scimitar at his waist, balanced by a quiver. Over his back he carries a sentient katana and an ordinary longbow. Wears practical fighting garmets under a coat of scale mail armor. Over this, he wears a forest green cloak fastened with a wolf's head. Has wolf's head tattoos around his wrists to mark him for who he is.
Personality: Long years of fighting and general rejection by society have hardened him to the world and made him cynical. Indeed, he expects only the worst from people as a whole. As a necessity, he puts up a tough guy facade. Under all that, though, he's a genuinely nice person. It just doesn't show.
Powers: Atypical vision, hearing, and sense of smell. Ability to enter a semi-wolf form under most circumstance, and full wolf under the full moon.
Other: Founded an adventuring/mercenary organization known as the Steel Roses, then left when they grew too vicious. Remains an excellent rider, but horses are now frightened of him.

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 04:33 PM
I will join

Name: Max Hunter
Species: Human
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves
Personality: Brave , friendly
Powers: Electric powers that allow him: ultra-speed, a 6th. sense, kind of a weird X-ray vison ((I will explain that later)) and a little of ultra-strenght
Other: He is a Knight , always ready for battle

-Riyuko-
November 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Name- Yuko
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Species- Human
Appearence- Yuko (sorry for the loss of colour. ^^; ) (http://tinypic.com/m839i)
Personality- Yuko is a very friendly girl, and always has something to say. She is outgoing and smart, and will never give up hope no matter what the situation. She is also very brave and reliable.
Powers- Yuko doesnt have a lot of powers, but she has control over the wind.
Other- Yuko is an archer, but her history is unknown to her

Ryoutarou
November 17th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Name:Seisou
Species: swordsman
Appearance:um..like this here (http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/kenshin/full_30_800.asp)
Personality:A young swordsman, he has only recently left his master to go out on his own. He is still new to many aspects of fighting but always tries to do his best. He is generally friendly and out going about most things.
Powers:Atous Sword(six times a day it can be used to shoot energy slashes) Shadow banner(The things on his arm can be used to make a shadow form. It has all the same powers as him and helps out during battle, can only be used once a day)
Other: He grew up at a training school, he is a orphan

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Name: David
Species: Swordsman/Half-Demon
Appearance: David's entire body is hidden by a black cloak, and he wears a hood over his head so you can't see his face.
Personality: David is very secretive, and doesn't show his true form to anyone at first. When you first meet him, he seems like the kind of person you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley, but he is actually very nice and caring.
Powers: Will remain a secret for the time being.
Other: Deep under David's hood, he is part demon, although it is unknown what type of demon his other half is. It is said that he looks more human then demon.

Dragon Paw
November 18th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Name: Aurora
Species: Dragon
Appearance: She has white opalescent and dragon wings. She has rainbow eyes. She has a dragon form. Her dragon form looks like a white opalescent eastern dragon with rainbow pupiless eyes.
Personality: Very level headed and calm. She is sometimes sarcastic and other times not. She is rather formal to people she just met. She rarely gets angry.
Powers: She is very adept at Crystal magic and energy attacks.

parallelzero
November 18th, 2004, 02:07 PM
OOC: Okay, I guess I'll start it off now. But first I'll name a few of the towns:
Clerkenaug- The industrial city where most of the human species lives. It is only approx 30km from the capital of Emtrice, Eseldra.
Eseldra- The capital city of Emtrice. A beautiful oceanside city, built with the finest dtones in all Emtrice. The castle rests here, and it's also where the weapons are built for battling other Kingdoms of Iglandria.
Asmergand- An elven village located in the forest of Transpark. The exact location of the village is only known by the elven kind, and a few others.

IC:It had been months now since I had set out on my journey. I stood atop a hill in the Fields of Terrenguad, [which stood in between the Forest of Transpark, and Eseldra] my cloak blowing in the wind, my hand on my sword, just in case.
I caught the scent of blood, a demon or something had gotten into a fight, so i decided to check it out.

-Riyuko-
November 18th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Yuko wandered along the ocean's coast. She needed time to think, for many things had caused her life alter, and in her opinion, this was the perfect place to do it. The gentle sound of the waves splashing delicatly against the shore soothed her, and her conscience cleared. It seemed as if she were no longer in Eseldra. She was somewhere else...somewhere she could could relax and forget about her life...

"Hey...what are you doing out here?" came a voice from behind Yuko, causing her to loose concentration. "Aren't you the least bit cold?"
Yuko spun around, and came face to face with her best friend, Miles.
"No, not really," the young girl said, but clearly she was freezing. Unexpectantly, Miles took off his jacket and slipped it over Yuko's shoulders. She accidently aloud herself to blush.
"Maybe you should go home," he suggested. "You look like you need to sit by the fire and relax".
But I was relaxing, until you came along... Yuko thought, yet she did not dare to say it aloud. Although, she did manage to let out a small smile.
"Thank you for your concern, Miles. I shall take your advice and go home," she said, trying to sound as cheerful as possible. Quickly, Yuko removed her friend's jacket from her shoulders and ran off towards her rather small house.

Once Yuko reached her house, she quickly sat down in a old, rundown chair that her neighbour had made for her, and watched the flames of the fire flicker. She let out a small sigh, and rocked back and forth. Her cat, Whispers, jumped upon her lap and purred delightfully. Yuko giggled and stroked the cats fur. Although she seemed content, Yuko couldnt help but worry.
I sense a unfamiliar presence she thought. I am fearful of what may occure tonight...

Dragon Paw
November 18th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Aurora dipped her long neck into the water to drink from the small pond in the forest. She lifted her head up after she was finished to gaze at her dragon appearance. She then lifted her head and looked around at the willow trees that surrounded the pond. "I love it here..." she murmered. It was her first time in this forest and she already loved it. Transpark forest was the name of the forest Aurora was now in.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 18th, 2004, 03:53 PM
As I roamed the land, up and over hills, and I even ran over aq small pond, I was one of the only creatures fast enough to pull off such a feat. I then felt a strange presence nearby, not a ghostly presence mind you, but a human presence. This being seemed to be watching me, he also seemed to be more powerful than a regular mortal. I could also tell that he had a cloaking spell on, because i couldn't pinpoint his location. The confusor Cloaking spell was extremely powerful magic, a arcane magic, long forgotten by the mortals, so it surprised me.

Ryoutarou
November 18th, 2004, 04:00 PM
walked out of a small forest, making my way to the outskirts of some town that would be the new setting for this chapter in my life. ”Master…I will make you proud…” I said as began to walk into town. Just before I could I heard the sounds of what seemed like a battle going on in the forest. I unsheathed my blade from it’s blue and brown sheath as fast as I could and dropped my bags running back into the forest.

-Riyuko-
November 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Slowly, Yuko stood up from her chair and walked over to a corner where she slept. She picked up her backpack and packed it full of the appropriate items. Water, and food. She also picked up her bow and arrows and flung them over her shoulder.
"I'm going for a walk...alright, Whispers? Stay here and watch the house for me. Be good," Yuko said to the small white cat. She then ran out the door, and ran down the streets of the city.

Eventually, Yuko reached a large field that seperated Transpark Forest from Eseldra. It seemed quite peaceful here, but Yuko tried her best to avoid wandering into the area. She clutched the strap of her backpack, trying to ignore the fear overwhelming her. The presence was closer, but there were more. All of a sudden, there was a big gust of wind, which was of course Yuko's doing.
"Theres a battle somewhere, in the forest I assume..." she muttered to herself. She quickly croched down, and looked around the area. So far everything seemed alright...

Dragon Paw
November 18th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Aurora then looked anxiously around her. Now she could sense a battle. "What could be going on?..." she said to herself as she began levitating into the air. She levitated up until she was clear of the tallest willow. She looked around and saw nothing. Only heard noises and sensed prescences. "Must be under the trees..." she said to herself.

Electric Hero
November 18th, 2004, 09:11 PM
I was in Eseldra trying to buy a house, but when people saw me , they started to run, "maybe its because of my sword, Eseldra is very quiet to have people with weapons" I thought. After a while without finding a house, I wanted to Terrenguad , which is my favorite place to rest and think, I went there and I saw a girl crouching down , I was going to ask her something then I sensed a battle in the forest, I warned myself for everything suspicious.

Flygon_Zero
November 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM
PLease tell me it's not too late to join.......XD
Name:Raven
Species: Abomination=Vampire/Lycan hybrid
Appearance: He has black skin, with not a trace of any other color. His hair is white and long*like Sephiroths* and he has large claws, fangs, and dark eyes. He is always cloaked to hide hie fiendish appearance and shield himself from the sun.
Personality: He is a shy person and despite his race, he is always afraid of fighting. The last time he did, he killed many.
Powers: Enhanced stregnth, speed, vision, and basic magiks
Other: He is half Vampyr and half Lycan. He must always be cloaked, but due to his lycan blood, he doesn't burn in sunlight as quickly as other vampyrs.

IC: I was wandering through a forest which I had heard a local call Transpark. It seemed quite void of other people, and I thought it safe to remove my hood. My hair was dangling freely in the wind for the first time in years. It was now quite long as I hadn't cut it since I became this Abomination. I continued wandering, but all along, it felt as if someone was watching me, trying to get me to expose myself as the hideous beast I am. I was afraid, I admit that, but I wouldn't do as they wished.
I continued walking, constantly looking over my shoulder, until I was positive I had heard something. It sounded like the clash of blades. I cloaked myself once more, and within the time it takes to blink, I was hidden in the brush.

parallelzero
November 19th, 2004, 03:42 AM
"Just a red dragon and a group of orcs fighting..." I muttered as I reached the scene. "This could be entertaining though..." With that I pulled out my large red sword, words were enscripted down it in some sort of language.

-Riyuko-
November 19th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Yuko saw the boy, and instantly jumped back and aimed her arrow at him. He was definatly not from Eseldra.
"What is your being here?" Yuko asked, hoping she wouldn't have to shoot her arrow. She made another big gust of wind, causing some branches to fly off the trees. What was going on? Everything seemed so hostile...

Psychotic_Demon
November 19th, 2004, 11:34 AM
*whispering to self* please dont be too late.....

Name: Asami Moondew
Species: Elf/Wolcan (A Wolcan is a winged-wolf)
Appearance: Deep, sapphire eyes, dark brown, almost black, wavy hair that reaches the middle of her back. Asami is pale skined, and has wolcan ears, a wolcan tail, and has pure white wings. She wears a light blue sleeveless shirt, dark blue pants, and a silver chain neckless. Has a bow and arrow, which Asami only uses if nessicary
Personality: Somewhat friendly, doesnt normaly speak first, very calm and quiet, but when angered, a danger to everything and one.
Powers: Asami doesnt have many powers. A little bit of elemental magic, and sometimes, she can see visions, but other than that, all she can do is turn into a full wolcan. But the two drawbacks are she cant control when, and loses control of her emotions, attacking basicaly anything that moves.
Other: Asami only remembers a little bit of her past. She knows her parents were killed by someone, but thats it.

am i approved? *jumps up and down in anticipation*

Flygon_Zero
November 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I was worried and started hearing voices. When I am nervous, I can't focus. I was unable to tell where the voices were coming from so I ran, I ran as fast as possible, unsure of where I'd stop.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 09:41 AM
ooc: okay, i`m just gonna start, i hope thats okay...

ic: Asami gritted her teeth. The pain that was now going through her whole body was intense.

I should have never gone after that dragon.... She thought, holding a cloth the her side. The cloth was turning dark red. Asami`s ears were down, her tail was still and her wings were limp. Obvious signs of poision.

Asami contiued on, until she could go no further. She droped at the base of a tree, in a forest.

"Well, Asami.... It looks like you`ve finaly lost..." She whispered, closing her eyes.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
The prencence lingered, and the longer it did i angered more and more. I couldn't find it. "Show yourself" I demanded.

I immitately could pinpoint its location, and could now tell it was a male human. "What do you want from me?" I asked as i began to walk toward it.

parallelzero
November 20th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I heard voices all around me, and began to growl. "Who's there!?" I demanded as I raised my sword, making sure the orcs and that red dragon didn't notice me.

Ryoutarou
November 20th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I can running into the scne, as I saw the two beast fighting, I put my blade up and walked over to the other human next to me as I introduced myself.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Too bad... Asami thought. She was weak from the poision, and fading fast...

~Ozy~
November 20th, 2004, 08:19 PM
<OOC>Sorry for my absence. Homework and all that. What's our opening thus far.<OOC>

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 09:19 PM
ooc: my charas dying, (i wanted a dramatic entrance) and the others are watching some battle, or taking place in it.

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 04:49 AM
Aurora flew higher above the forest and flew over it. She eventually spotted what looked like a battle below her. She floated in the air above and waited. She wanted to know if this was already being resolved and if her service wasn't needed.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:51 AM
ooc: where is JJDR?! >.< (sorry, off-topic...)

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 07:01 AM
I was enjoying a walk in the forest when I first heard the noise. At first I thouht it nothing out of the ordinary until I saw a girl in obvious pain. She reminded me of my last days with the Steel Roses. Unlike the last time though, I rushed over to help her, covering the 100 or so feet in a matter of seconds. Clapping my hand to her shoulder I asked "Are you okay?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 07:03 AM
"Fine..." Asami said, trying to sit up. Everything looked blurry...

parallelzero
November 21st, 2004, 07:04 AM
OOC: I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who's talking to who, XD
IC: "Darn... I'm going to have to retreat for now..." I growled as I began to walk away. With all of these creatures coming, I wouldn't be able to slaughter the orcs...

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 09:36 AM
"You're not" I said, eyes narrowing. I could smell poison around her, seeping through her blood. I added "Come, share my campfire." It wasn't a request as much as a command.

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 10:38 AM
Yuko looked around her cautiously. The boy seemed gone for now. She sighed a sigh of relief. Yuko then stood up from her crouch and walked across the field and into the forest. This was only her second time wandering freely in this forest, and she was quite nervous. Soon enough, she heard some voices. It sounded as if there was a male and a female. Yuko quickly hid behind the nearest tree, and took out her bow and arrows. She tried her hardest to be quiet, but she ended up dropping an arrow on the forest floor. Yuko peeked out from behind the tree and saw an elf and a halfling.
This is too weird for me... Yuko thought, wide eyed. She had never seen such creatures for she only stayed within the Eseldra boundries.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:18 AM
The Half-Wolcan nodded. "Fine..." She said, standing up with much difficulty. Asami`s ears picked up a noise.

"Who`s there?" She demanded, narrowing her eyes.

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 11:20 AM
Aurora flew over the forest now. She looked down to see two people talking. Aurora knew since she was just about 25 feet above the tree tops, she would probably be seen. But none the less, she floated on the air and looked down at them curiously.

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
Oh no...I was heard... Yuko thought. She had hoped she wouldnt have to do this.
Yuko came out from behind the tree, and aimed her arrow at the two people, yet she said nothing, although she had many questions to ask.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:27 AM
Asami didnt move. "Go ahead, Shoot." She said. "It would end all my pain."

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 11:29 AM
"Come along now" I said brusquly, hefting the gil onto one shoulder and half-carrying her back to my campsite. When we arrived, I started rummaging through my pack for various antidotes, muttering all the while. "Got it" I said triumphantly, holding aloft a small vial filled with a grass-green liquid. It was an elvish creation, able to purge most poisons. Only problem was that it needed heating and it got the poison out through vomiting. I didn't have a whole lot left either. "Just a bit longer" I said to the girl, taking a pair of tongs and using them to stick the vial into the flames.

parallelzero
November 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
I was hidden from their view from the trees, spying on them. I had nothing better to do anyways. The area still reaked badly of blood, not that I minded it.

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 11:34 AM
Aurora sighed and followed the two to their campsite. She hovered above it wondering why they hadn't noticed her earlier. Then again, her eye sight was far better then most and she often misjudged the eyesight of others. The smell of blood reached her finally. It made Aurora feel a bit ill-at-ease. 'Hmm blood..' she thought to herself. She wondered where the smell was coming from.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:35 AM
ooc: volmiting...? oh jee this will be fun...

ic: Asami nodded, sighing. She was so tired...

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 11:36 AM
Ri watched curiously as the two left, and she couldnt help herself. She lowered her bow and followed them.
"Excuse me..." she said shyly. "But do you know whats going on?"
Ri didnt know what to say, for she could no longer think straight.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:38 AM
Asami had fallen asleep by now. "Zzzz...."

ooc: gotta go, buh-bye!^^'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 21st, 2004, 11:48 AM
When I reached the position that my sences told me this creature was there was nothing. "You are still under cloaking" I said rudely, "Take off your spell.

As i said it a human appeared. He didn't seem the least bit nervous to be in my presence. "Therthan, at your service" He said.

OOC: I would like to have Therthan as a second character would that be allowed?

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 02:20 PM
The antidote was ready now, as evidenced by the color shift from green to a deep red. I shook the girl awake, trying and failing to be gentle as I said "Up." I hoped to get this over with as quickly as possible. Besides, it looked like Death was already at her doorstep. She was paler now and her breath was coming in short gasps. Sweat beaded on her forehead and rolled quickly off to the side, dampening her dark brown hair. Disheartened by her lack of response, I snarled, a deep gutteral sound and said "Up. Now" as I shook her again.

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Excuse me!" Yuko said once more, placing her hands on her hips. She did not like being ignored. Yuko then saw the girl the elf was trying to wake up.
"You know..." she began. "You shouldnt be so violent! You should really wait until she is ready to get up, or at least be gentler!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:02 PM
Asami shook her head. "Wha...?" She muttered, trying to rise.

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 03:26 PM
ooc: sorry for not to be here, I had to go something for the UNO so I always came to my house at 12:00 pm very tired, today I came late 'cause I went to the World Karate Championships, but now I am here, ready to rp

ic: I saw the girl ran into the forest I sighed and followed her. When I entered the forest I saw too many people in a campsite or something then I asked : "what happened?"

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Drink" I said roughly, handing the girl the vial. without turning, I replied to whoever it was behind me "If someone's dying, I take no chances."

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
Asami obeyed. It took a moment for the stuff to kick in.

"Oh my lord, what did you give me...?" She mummered, running for some privacy. She didnt feel like volmiting in front of everyone...

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:24 PM
"You're in for a rough night, child" I said, trying to be comforting. I added "It's a potent antidote, but none too pleasent. You'll be done in a few hours."

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Great... Asami thought, a little bit away. She was in a bad mood again...

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Here" I said to the girl, sliding a bowl and blanket to her.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:45 PM
Asami greatfully took the items. She walked over to a tree, around to the other side, and layed down, facing away from everyone else.

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:51 PM
I sat down to wait for the girl to be finished with the purging. Staring intensely into the flames, I let memory take me back to the last one I'd seen.

I sat easily atop my horse, the Steel Roses arrayed behind me. Surveying the landscape, I spotted a small for in the distance. She looked no older than 12 at the most. Pointing her out to my Lieutenent, I whispered "Opinions? What should we do?" In answer, he unsheathed his short sword with a wicked smile and kicked his horse into a gallop. A few ghastly minutes later, it was done. I hid my anger as long as I could. I left that night and the next morning, my former company found the lieutenent dead, his tongue ripped out and jammed deep into his throat.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
ooc: cool!!!^^ *loves violent stuff*

ic: After the expirience was over, mostly anyways, Asami sighed. She was thankful to be alive, that was for sure.

She lay there, watching the stars above, and eventualy, sleep took over her once more.

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 05:04 PM
Aurora circled the campsite below her 25 feet above the tallest tree. She pretty much stuck out in the night sky due to her color and rainbow iridescence. She continued her circling for a while until she began to feel tired herself. She curled up into a ball in mid air and closed her eyes while still floating. She soon fell asleep while floating in mid air.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:06 PM
Asami opened one eye. The same dream had come back to her... Then, the Halfling noticed something odd...

parallelzero
November 21st, 2004, 05:25 PM
I had watched them the whole time, hoping for something good to happen. Obviously, it wasn't to be, so I jumped off the tree branch, landing in some leaves which crunched under my weight.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:28 PM
Asami jumped to her feet. "Whats that?" She questioned no one in particular. She was pointing at the thing hovering above them.

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
Aurora's cat-like ears twitched as they did every time she was mentioned. Aurora opened one eye and uncurled from her ball. She looked down at Asami with her keen rainbow eyes and knew it was her who had mentioned her name. Aurora yawned while hoping that the others down there wouldn't find her prescence a disturbance or at least wouldn't attack.

parallelzero
November 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
I gave a sigh of relief that nobody had noticed me, and began to walk away, leaves crunching loudly under my feet, but there was nothing I could do about that.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:42 PM
Asami flew up to the.... floaty-thingy.... She didnt speak, nor move, but was ready to attack if nessicary.

ooc: i gotta go. buh-bye!^^

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
"Stand down, all of you" I said cooly, not bothering to take my eyes off the fire.

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 08:14 PM
"what's wrong?" I said to the guy that was staring at the fire.

~Ozy~
November 22nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
"The world" I replied, a wisted smile on my face. I was, in the end, exenstialistic to an obscene extreme. I added "You're probably part of the problem too. Why don't we all just do the world a favor and die?"

Dragon Paw
November 22nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
Aurora's hears picked up the words of the one by the fire. "So morbid.." she mumbled in a voice like a child's rather then that of dragon. She then trained her gaze into Asami's eyes. "I shan't harm you unless you wish harm on this forest. Or to me for that matter." said Aurora as she mentally kicked herself for being so formal. Again.

parallelzero
November 22nd, 2004, 12:44 PM
"Because without us, there would be no world..." I said coldly as I stepped out from the shadows, my whole body cloaked. "Without us, the world would have no reason for existence, thus, making no world at all..."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: No one awnsered me can I have a second charcter or not?

IC: "Who" I asked him coldy.

"You've never heard of me?" He asked sarcastically.

"No" I said. "What do you want?"

"I wish to help you" He responded, "An assistant of some kind."

"I work alone" I said and walked away.

He immiditely created a small forcefield around us. "No" His voice changed to a deep and cold kind.

I easily disarmed it. "How'd you do that?" He asked. "No ones stanger than me"

"No one but, I maybe" I responded and continue to walk away.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Asami sighed. "I mean you no harm..." She said quietly, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders.

~Ozy~
November 22nd, 2004, 03:16 PM
"So arroganbt" I replied sardonically, now grinning from ear to ear. "The world could live without humanity, without any truly sentient creature, in fact. All of the intelligent, self-aware species of the worl make up only the slightest fraction of the true population. We could fall off the face of the planet with no adverse effects."

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
Asami ignored all of the people around the fire. They were arguing over the stupidest subject. Both of them were right.

Reminding herself to thank the person that saved her if she ever met up with them again, Asami took off on her own, flying away through the dark night.

parallelzero
November 22nd, 2004, 03:21 PM
"I'm arrogent?" I laughed, then continued my thoughts, "You may have your theory, but I have mine, which is the one I shall go by."
The wind seemed to be picking up, and my cloak blew violently in it.
"So are you an elf?" I asked him before turning to face the other direction.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
I looked at the ground and sighed... "we can't do that kind of favor... first that all, we have to understand, what are we doing here, what is our purpose to be in Earth, that means... that if we have to do something here, we shouldn't die as a favor to Earth" I said , "Earth need us... somehow... and we need Earth" I added, then I looked into the sky.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
Asami continued on, still a bit shaky from the poision experience. I just need to be alone... She thought, spoting a tree. Asami landed on one large branch and tucked in her wings. She could hear voices nearby.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 23rd, 2004, 03:51 AM
"NO ONE!!!!" He screamed making the strongest force field I'd ever sceen.
"That's pretty strong, but not strong enough" I said easily disarming it "I'll make you a deal, if you can hit me, just once, I'll take you on as an apprentice"
"Fine" He said preparing for battle "This'll be easy, you underestimate me"

-Riyuko-
November 23rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
OCC- Can someone please explain what is going on? ^^;

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 05:41 AM
<OOC>I'm conversing with a couple other, I'm not quite sure who and the rest are dissamated about the area.<OOC>

"I was..." I replied to the query, then let the matter drop. No need to go any further now. I barked a laugh, sayinkg to the other "Needs us? Tch tch tch. Come down off your high horse. No, we need the earth, the earth doesn't need us.

parallelzero
November 23rd, 2004, 12:35 PM
"I don't really care anyways..." I muttered as I began to walk away. "I'm just a half-demon that travels the world, killing for enjoyment. Nothing more to it."

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
I heard that, and I wanted to reply again, but this was too much, we could talk and talk about Earth and us for the rest of our lives, so I decided to stop, I looked at the ground, then at the guy staring at the fire, "what's your name?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
Asami watched one guy taunt the other. He wanted to be his apprentince. This was gonna be good...

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 03:55 PM
"Tarathiel" I snapped, not really intending anger. It was just that the half-demon's last comments rubbed me the wrong way. Severly the wrong way. It was partly his fault that I couldn't find a permanent home.

parallelzero
November 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
"I see it's time to take me leave..." I said snickering as I started to walk away. "Next time we meet, it very well could be in combat..."

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
"I'm Max, nice to meet ya" I said, with no tone of happiness neither sadness. Then I sat down and stared again at the sky.

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 04:50 PM
I half-said, half-snarled to the departing back of the half-demon "It won't be soon enough. I look forward to it." Cluds were gathering on the horizon. Typical for Bone-month at the til end of autmn. Their steel-grey tint gave promise of heavy snow.

parallelzero
November 23rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
I smirked, but it would be impossible to see from under my hood. "So do I... so do I..." I growled as I jumped into the forest. Maybe spying on them for a little longer wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Asami continued to watch the two fight. there was really nothing happening...

ooc: get back here, JJDR! *drags him over*

~Ozy~
November 25th, 2004, 07:36 AM
I returned to my silent observation of the flames, now dying down. I took a few oak logs from the pile I'd split earlier and tossed them on the fire, trying to revive it. Mountain nights around here could be bitter cold.

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 03:12 PM
ooc: we should start the action! in the plot, we have to defeat the Kragentrk or something like that... we are just staring at the fire...