PDA

View Full Version : How to get Mewthree

abhishekroy
November 17th, 2003, 07:59 PM
Go to the supreme palace in olivine city in Ruby and Sapphire. You need the secret ticket from nintendo to go there. Then, at the top of the palace, zach will challenge you, with really tough pokemon. Once you defeat him, he will walk off, and a chamber will be revealed, and the door of it will open. Go in it to face mewtree.

Arcanine
November 17th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Well first of all there is no Mewthree in any of the Pokemon games. And why do you have to upload that pic in every post you make?

Kairi
November 17th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Yeah, please don't upload it to every post. Wastes space and such.

E. Master
November 19th, 2003, 06:55 AM
This is SPAM, there is no Olivine City in Ru/Sp, who is Zach and what is "Mewtree". Kairi or Arcannie is this a true rumer?

Kairi
November 19th, 2003, 07:32 AM
No, it's untrue. This place is for rumors though, so I won't close it.

Greed
November 28th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Very true, its impossible to get to Olivine City in R/S Versions. And Mewthree doens't exist! >_<; I saw a post that someone believed Mewthree exists.. I think it was in the old PC..

*gets killed by Mewhundred*

punkie90
November 28th, 2003, 09:09 PM
It's crazy! Hey,I know how to get mew11!LOL

ashley03
November 29th, 2003, 06:23 AM
It's crazy! Hey,I know how to get mew11!LOL

hello back to the real world(pokemommunity)the only reason mewtwo exists is beause of the scientists that cloned mew(the original)so i don't know how mewthree would even exist!!*walks out side and is ablitterrated by a bunch of mew clones*

ciao,ashley03

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 08:33 AM
I know. And a lot of people hate mewtwo. Why would they clone him!

Lokhlan
November 29th, 2003, 09:05 AM
hello back to the real world(pokemommunity)the only reason mewtwo exists is beause of the scientists that cloned mew(the original)so i don't know how mewthree would even exist!!*walks out side and is ablitterrated by a bunch of mew clones*

ciao,ashley03

A bunch? I thought there was only ONE mew... how about, gets ganged up on by mew & mewtwo instead. :shocked:

Greed
November 29th, 2003, 12:01 PM
A bunch? I thought there was only ONE mew... how about, gets ganged up on by mew & mewtwo instead. :shocked:
Umm actually, it was just a joke O_o() XD!!

Aww, not everyone hates Mewtwo ;_; I hate Mew O_O;

*gets killed by Mewtwohundred*

punkie90
November 29th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Lol, Well this is more of a joking topic now!

P.S.

MEWTWOTWO

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 10:02 AM
This is true. He he he..

Besides, who'd want a Mewthree? There's already Mew and Mewtwo to capture. Who'd want more?

*gets killed by Mewonemillion*

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Oh I have cought mewmillion before!!!!!!!!!

If youi belived that your a stupid person LOL!

Sleek
December 7th, 2003, 10:51 AM
r u crazy, mewmillion is so cool. he rocks. we all know how to get him to. just follow the light. duh. get with the picture. and ive spoken to mew on a psychic hotline. o ya. the numebr is 1-800-53779. unfortunatly, mewtwo was the one and only clone.

*laughs sadistaclly and sends out clone army*

punkie90
December 7th, 2003, 10:56 AM
Oh thanks I will try that * calls * * falls Aslepp * * wakes up *

I think the number was wrong! There mighy be a nother number suppost to be in it! LOL!

Arore
December 8th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Guys, I hate to be pushy but perhaps you should get on topic. :\ Anyway, Mewthree is not possible to acquire unless you have a Gameshark or some other cheat device, but I don't think you could even get it there because it doesn't exist.

Porygon
December 10th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Exactly. A GS is only useful for getting stuff already in the game's memory.

MewtwoMaster
December 21st, 2003, 02:29 AM
Uhhh... Listen. Mewthree was made up when the first Pokemon movie was out. They made it up! He's not real! Even though he's in my FanFics! FAKE POKEMON=MEWTHREE. I even saw a cheap image of a cross between a Mew and Mewtwo that was titled: MEWTHREE. It was all a setup to get you to uh... uh... well... believe that a fanciful Pokemon existed. I always believed he was a Mewtwo with a mechanichal arm, leg, tail, and eye. (The eye was cool though!) Plus, there is no: Mewhundred, Mewthousand, Mewfour, or MewMew. (The MewMew was from a Whiskas commercial. You know, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow-)
Mewtwo: OH SHUDDAP!!! I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!
Oook. I rest my case.

Arore
December 23rd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Uhhh... Listen. Mewthree was made up when the first Pokemon movie was out. They made it up! He's not real! Even though he's in my FanFics! FAKE POKEMON=MEWTHREE. I even saw a cheap image of a cross between a Mew and Mewtwo that was titled: MEWTHREE. It was all a setup to get you to uh... uh... well... believe that a fanciful Pokemon existed. I always believed he was a Mewtwo with a mechanichal arm, leg, tail, and eye. (The eye was cool though!) Plus, there is no: Mewhundred, Mewthousand, Mewfour, or MewMew. (The MewMew was from a Whiskas commercial. You know, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow-)
Mewtwo: OH SHUDDAP!!! I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!
Oook. I rest my case.
That's what I'm trying to say. Mewthree does not exist; some fool made it up and, like all other rumors, it spread over the Net like wildfire. End of discussion.

latias rocks
January 21st, 2004, 12:42 PM
if this mewthree guy is real then way more people would no about him

Yamichu
January 21st, 2004, 08:03 PM
if this mewthree guy is real then way more people would no about him
I have known about this rumor/fake cheat since around R/B came out and now people are saying he's in R/S...
It was on many so called "cheat sites."
Some people just enjoy fooling people (usually young kids) and make up rumors/fake cheats such as this Mewthree rumor/fake cheat. But I can also see what you mean by "other people." Hackers that try and find glitches and things would have most definatly found out about it. Anyway Mewthree is a load of C**P EVERYBODY!!!!! Just had to say that.
Did you know than in the year 2000 (new mellinum) Mewtwothousand threatened the world that he'd blow it up if they didn't give him $2000?
J/K of course...

~HORN!

EDIT: Please don't use that language~ Iggy ;)

PM2008
January 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Very true, its impossible to get to Olivine City in R/S Versions. And Mewthree doens't exist! >_<; Why would you waste your time in posting that rumor it sounds like a fake rumor because of what CaRtOON said. :D

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 07:36 PM
Why would you waste your time in posting that rumor it sounds like a fake rumor because of what CaRtOON said. :D

Lol. Yeah... But imagine when FR/LG comes out...there's gonna be heaps of these rumors... :sleeping:

~HORN!

igtica
January 23rd, 2004, 01:36 AM
Lol. Yeah... But imagine when FR/LG comes out...there's gonna be heaps of these rumors... :sleeping:

~HORN!
lol i hope not too many :P lol means more work for me! Wows Mewthree is such an old rumour

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 01:39 AM
lol i hope not too many :P lol means more work for me! Wows Mewthree is such an old rumour

lol. Yeah I know it's old but whenever people see a new pokmon game they jump at the chance to bring back old rumors...

~HORN!

Manta
February 10th, 2004, 06:27 AM
LoL. Its Obvious Mewthree Doesn't Exist Because HAckers Hack The Game And Search The Game Data. Mewthree Is NOT THERE!!! Neither Is Olivine, Johto Or Kanto. SO NYAHHHH! *raspberry* Any Way, You Are Silly Heads Because There Are Only Two - Mew And Mewtwo!

*ish maulled by MewInfinity*

O.o'

Pokemaster10000
February 17th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Mewthree is just bogus...
The person who made that up just wanted to mess up pokemon..

DarkKrystal
August 28th, 2005, 11:45 AM
This is all reminding me of Jacob Two Two somehow. Geeeee, I wonder whyyy... -.-;;

jc_rcw
August 28th, 2005, 12:10 PM
OMG please stop reviving old threads!!!!!

The Fallen
August 28th, 2005, 02:32 PM
DarkKrystal this is the second time I have had to warn you about reviving old threads. Please do not do it again.
~CLOSED~