PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon - Truth is locked

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 12:39 AM
5000 years ago, in Lygypt ( it is Egypt in pokemon world) lived Pharaoh who possess the strong power that nobody can defeat. This Pharaoh has sons and daughters who each has power of all of the pokemon types ( poison, ice, etc.) he was very pleased with them. Pharaoh's treasures were great ruby, which was guarded by 3 Houndooms. But one day Pharaoh's ruby was stolen and he accused his children for this. He punished them by locking their souls and memories in the different items. Then Pharaoh locked the bodies away in a secret place.But then one day the souls escaped, returning to it's original body which has changed it's looks a bit. Of course when you woke up, you couldn't remember your past. You then lived with strange person. You also became pokemon master. One day when you were with your pokemon you realized that you were Pharaoh's son / daughter. You wanted to find out more and decided to travel to Liinan league where Lygypt is.

Name:
Personality:
Pokemons: no legendaries.
Your power of pokemon types:

Here's mine:
Name: Summer
Personality: she can get angry sometimes. She is always bright.
Pokemons: Espeon, Flygon, Gardevoir, Shelgon, Horsea, Umbreon
Your power of pokemon types: Dragon

God Of Water
November 18th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Here's mine:
Name: Wattson
Pokemons:Ill do this section later.
Personality: He is intellegent and brave,but he can get angry at times but he is always there to help a friend.
Your power of pokemon types: Water

Anthem
November 18th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Name: Raven
Personality: Slightly mysterious at first, but when she gets into things, she's brave to the point of recklessness. One thing is... NEVER GET HER MAD. She'll... well, let's just say she'll flip out at you for one thing... And she's really not to be described as a very "kind" person at all -_-"
Pokemon:
Houndoom (Pyro)
Pidgeotto (Thermal)
Haunter (Shadow)
Mightyena (Chyask)
Aggron (Fissure)

Note: The last Pokemon in her party is so horribly INSANE, that she never releases it without first giving it tranquilizers. It is a Machamp, black as the night, and whose body is teeming with uncontrollable power. This creatures eyes shine with a mad glint that recalls years of bloodbath long ago, when this Machamp rampaged around Hoenn, killing innocent Pokemon and humans alike. Now, the eyes are slightly more dull, with the blood red color still locked deep inside, due to months of heavy medicine. If he isn't drugged four times a day, the eyes will immediatley shine with the rage and insanity of homicidal power...
Last Pokemon: Machamp (HellKnyte)
Your power of pokemon types: Dark

paige pelletier
November 18th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Name: Paige
Personality: know one knows she was in the wild since she was 11 so she is not that social
Pokemon: Pichu size does not matter it is one of her strongest pokemon
White murcrow it is her gurdian it her flaming red eyes
Sneazal it helps her when she is sick
lanturn it guids her when she is lost
Lapras the spirit of her team
Dragonite her knight in shining armor.......
Your Power of pokemon types: ice

Extra: she was one of the youngest when she was born into the royal family her power was normal at first then because of no one paying attention to her her heart froze and turned to ice.....

November 18th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Name: Silver
Personality: never gives up and is as tough as steel
Pokemons: Steelix, Skarmory, Aggron, and Gyrados
Your power of pokemon types: Steel

Alana
November 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Name: Alana
Personality: A bit of a loner. She never did like to be social. She would much rather travel on her own than with others. However she is known to be friendly at times. She is brave and will never back down from an opponent. She is calm and always keeps her wits about her. She very arely shows her anger or any other feelings for that matter. In truth she is kind and is always there for a friend in need. But she will never admit her true feelings to anyne except those whom she truely trusts. And it is also very rare for her to meet some one she truly trusts.
Pokemons: Farfetch't, Togetic, Quilava, Mudkip, and Fearow.
Your power of pokemon types: Wind (A.K.A. Flying)

Lizzie
November 18th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Name: Arayl
Personality: shy, playful when really known, wise, and positive
Pokemons: Misdrevus, Gengar, Haunter, Mawile, Gastly
Your power of pokemon types: Ghost
i just wanna start this ^_^ if that's okay
-------------------------------------------
Arayl woke up, it was midnight, she shook her long wavy blue hair and streached, she walked up to the nearest window and looked up at the moon. "I have to go..." she whisperd to herself. Her Gengar appeard in the darkest, corener of the room, his eyes and teeth glowed in the darkness, makeing one farful in his precence, but Arayl didn't look at pokemon from the outside, "Geeengarrr" the Gengar said in a low and slow voice, Arayl turned to him and smiled "i'm going to travel to the Liinan league" she decided. A Haunter appeard moment later with a pittiful look, "Whyyy?" he hissed, "all my life...my whole life, has been such a mystery to me, i don't want to run away from my past anymore, i want to find some answers" Arayl said. The Gengar and Haunter looked at one another in confusion, "will you guys come with me?" Arayl asked, the Gengar grinned and laughed "Gengar!" he agreed, "I tooooo willl joooiiin!" the Haunter said. Arayl smiled with delight and walked out the door with her friends into the darkness with only the moon for light

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 09:45 PM
OOC; Paige Pelletier, you aren't orphaned. you're daughter of a Pharaoh and your bodies were sealed away. Your body was sealed away when you were 11 or 12 so it's impossible to get orphaned. I am also going to edit a plot a bit. You decided to go to Liian league. And your name that your character is can be made up name because Pharaoh also banished your memory of your name. It doesn't have to be that way anyway. My character's real name is Risu.

Summer lay on her bed, unable to sleep. Her Shelgon walked toward her.
" Shelgon I have announcement for you. I'm going to Liian league / region. Shelgon blinked and nodded.
" Shel?" ( Why?)
" Just because," Summer answered. Then she closed her eyes. She couldn't feel the nudge of her Shelgon.

Trainer Phoebe
November 18th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Name: Jasmine
Personality: im a complete loner. I live in ilex forest and I am quite wild. I only have to pokemon. I am very fit and dont know much about civilisation. i was told by a ralts That one day I will join a group of peopleafter saving them from something when they pass though "my" forest .
Pokemon:
Primeape (female)
Combusken. (male)

Your power of pokemon types: (agility, easy movement pokemon or monkey pokemon.). Fighting.

espeon and umbreon
November 18th, 2004, 11:30 PM
OOC: What do you mean by agility and things like that?

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 01:04 AM
OOC: What do you mean by agility and things like that?

ooc: i mean like flexibility. like a gymnest im vry flexibull. im also faster,and stronger than normal becuase i live in a forest and basicly work out through the whole day. i also dont tire easily.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 01:34 AM
OOC: For how long did you live in a forest? It has to be 2 years maximum since you have woken up as same age.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 02:03 AM
ooc: 2 years then. what ever you say^^

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Summer stared at her pokemons as they slept.She was sweating since it was so hot. She put the fans on and continued sleeping.

Lizzie
November 19th, 2004, 09:41 AM
Arayl walked further in the darkness, yearning for answers, she then stopped and took out a pokeball, Mawile came out, "Mawile, give this message to Brenis and Nicole, i think they'll understand" Arayl said. Mawile nodded slowly and ran off with the note. Brenis and Nicole were Arayl's so called parents, but now she knew everything was just a lie, they too were pokemon masters, like she was, but what botherd her was that they hadn't told her the truth.
As she waited the return of her Mawile she heard a voice "nice Gengar..." Arayl turned and saw a shadow in the distance, four houndours surronded him with a Mightyna at his side. Arayl smiled and said "thanks, you have some pretty cool Houndours there" Arayl said. The shadow person smirked "I think your Gengar and Haunter would be great with my team of dark pokemon" he said, walking closer with his pokemon. Arayl then realized who he was, she had never actuely seen one, but she had heard many stories about them-team Magma. "No" Arayl cried, she grabbed her Gengar and hugged him defensivly, her Haunter landed on her shoulder and held on tight, "Houndour! Flamethrower!" he yelled, all the houndours made a blast of fire at Arayl, she ran as fast as she could away from the fire, dodgeing it by a fingers length. SHe started to run into town and saw a few houses in the dinctence, she turned and saw the houndours catching up to her, ready to blast another attack at her.

milo1195
November 19th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Name: Milo
Personality: evil
Items: 99 great balls
IQ: 350
Head of: Team IQ
Clothes: big black cape, big black hat and a snag machine
Pokemons: Shadow Munchlax, Shadow Pidgeot, Shadow Venusaur and Shadow Wailord
Your power of pokemon types: Grass
Milo was the smartest child and as soon as he was released he started a gang which now have all shadow pokemon
-----------------------------
Milo woke up and released his pidgeot, something was not right today he stationed his gang a new leader (temporary) and flew off on his pideot he knew he had to do somthing, somewhere.........
After flying for about half an hour Milo looked down and saw a magma goon and his houndooms running after a girl with her haunter and gengar. Strangely he felt a wave of compassion towards her. He swooped down knocking one houndoom and releasing his Venusaur and Munchlax. "Venusaur use hyperbeam and munchlax protect him!" Munchlax knocked out one and Venusaur dealt with the others.
"Oh no its team iq!" yelled the goon and ran off
Milo landed and went over to the girl (Arayl)
"hi whats your name?" :classic:

Lizzie
November 19th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Arayl didn't want to call for help, then that would attract attention and she could be sent back to her home, and get in trouble. "Let mee attackkk" her Haunter pleaded, "i would let you, just if i stop now i'll be burnt to a crisp!" Arayl said. "Houndour! Fireblast!" a Houndour had finally caught up ot her and sent a fireblast at her, Arayl was caught by the foot and stopped from the scorching pain, Arayl cried from the pain

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Paige was on a boat toward the Liian league she didn't really care why..........

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Alana opened her eyes in dark. She rolled over and tryed to get back to sleep. But it was impossible. Finally she gave up and got up. She pulled on her shoes and hat then headed for the door. Before leaving she stooped and grabbed her backpack, Pokeballs, and Pokegear. She closed the door quietly and crept down stairs. At last she stepped into the cool night air and closed the door behind her. She headed into the forest and simply walked for a bit. After a while she decided to head back home. "I hope Lyan won't be angry. She won't." Night time walks were not uncommen for her. She really didn't like being cooped up in that old house. Espesually since returning from her Pokemon journey. About halfway home she stopped. "If I hate it so much then why am I going back." She muttered. "I should go on adventures and see new places." She nodded to herself and turned away from her home. Without looking back once she set off in the opposit direction.

November 19th, 2004, 02:28 PM
Gyrados gave a shudder. They were close to land. Silver woke up and looked at the ocean which his Gyrados was in. A few Feebas and a Wooper swam by. Silver watched them, and drifted back to sleep...

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Summer woke up. She go out of her bed and changed into her blue shirt and jeans. She ate her breakfast, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, washed her face, packed her stuff and went outside to a new journey.

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
After walking for about an hour Alana came upon a beach. "I must have taken a new turn. I've never been here before." She sighed then decided to set up camp. "Come on out Togetic." The little Pokemon appeared and started dancing around on the water. Alana laughed and said, "I still can't figure out how you do that."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Summer searched through her bag and found a ticket. She kept walking.

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 04:14 PM
The boat stopped at a dock probably for more trainers.................

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 05:42 PM
i go to my house and get my back pack and fill it with clothes and food. i get my pokegear and i put my cloak on which cover my body . i put the hood on to put my face it shadow and i leave the forest. i dont walk very far when i see a girl being chased by houndour.i watch from a distence and when they shoot an attack at her .i see the girl get hurt and i feel angry all of a sudden as if i knew the person and cared for her. i run over and stand in front of the girl. i stop the dark dogs .i see the team magma member."why do you do this?what did that girl do to you?"

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Summer stopped at the marina and handed man a ticket. I went inside the boat.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
i see the slightest movemet in one of the dogs legs two of them leap at me and i imediatly spin around doing a double kick. kicking the two dogs in the jaw and sending the flying into their master.the dogs return to their pokeballs and the magma member runs away.i turn around and walk over to the girl.i kneel own and look at her ankle."are you ok?we should get some water on this."

Anthem
November 19th, 2004, 06:29 PM
((Ummm, I was grounded for a week, ^^; can someone fill me in?))

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Alana gets up and walks around the beach. "I wonder where I should go. Some place new. Hmmm." She sits back down and Togetic lands happily in her lap.

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Summer looked at the sea. Boat hadn't even started it, but she felt excited.

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 06:35 PM
i look around and see a girl at the beach about 20 metres away. i run over and see a togetic.i walk up to her forgeting i have my cloak on and that my face is in shadows. not knowin i might be abit scary.

Anthem
November 19th, 2004, 06:39 PM
((hellllp!!! :'( I'm Still Lost!!!))

paige pelletier
November 19th, 2004, 06:46 PM
OOC: um we are boarding a boat and some of us are on a beach?
Paige saw an excited girl she watched her and looked sad..........

Alana
November 19th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Alana turned round and spotted a hooded figure coming towards her. Thinking it might be a Team Rocket agent she leapt up and called, "How are you?"

Trainer Phoebe
November 19th, 2004, 07:26 PM
the girl shouts out to me asking how i am. i stop suddenly . i get a feeling that i know this girl some how too."im good." i walk over to her ."do you have some water? a girl is hurt. shes badly burned."

espeon and umbreon
November 19th, 2004, 07:33 PM
" This ship won't start in hour so I might have a little walk..." Summer said and walked.

November 20th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Gyrados turned it's head, careful not to wake Silver. He gently pressed one of Silver's Pokeballs, and Skarmory flew out. <What's the view from up there?> Gyrados asked Skarmory as he stretched his wings. Skarmory flew up. <We're approaching land, and there's... a boat docked there.> Gyrados sped up and hit land. Silver flew off Gyrados, and was caught by Skarmory. "Where are we?" Silver asked. "Skar. Skar skar moreeee!"
Skarmory answered in Pokemon. Silver's Pokemon only talked in Human when Silver wasn't around. "We should look around. Return, guys." His Pokemon went back to their Pokeballs, and Silver went to a hot dog stand.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I watched the ocean it's waves caressed the boat gentaly............

Lizzie
November 20th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Arayl saw a girl and attack the houndours, they all ran off in fear and so did their master, the girl ran off moments later, Arayl held her ankle trying to hold back the pain, 'where's my gengar? and my Huanter?' she thought, and then she wonderd where the girl had gone. "Geengarrr!" a voice growled, Arayl looked up and saw her Gengar, "Gengar..." she said, "heelpps oonn the waaay" her Haunter said. Arayl smild weakly and wished that she could have said thanks to her rescuer

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Summer walked for a bit and noticed a strange necklace that has Egyptian curvings.
" Cool!" Summer said and put it in her bag. She continued walking and suddenly team aqua came in front of her.
" We are team aqua and I don't like you so I will attack you!" one of the grunt said.
" I wanna pass here and I seem I have no choice, but... Go Shelgon!" Shelgon appeared. Grunt released Mightyena.
" Mightyena use bite attack!" Mightyena tried to bite Shelgon but instead, broke it's teeth.

November 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM
OOC: Ow. Broken tooth.

Silver ate his hot dog, and watched a battle between a Shelgon and Mightyena. The trainers were a girl and some freaks in pirate costumes. "Hey! Idiots! Halloween's over!" Silver shouted at them. One came over to him. "Some attitude. You need to learn to watch who you talk to." he said. Silver stood up. "Those are fighting words." Silver said as he let out his Aggron. The costumed person let out a Walrein. Without an order, Aggron charged into the Walrein. It picked the walrus up and tossed it across the beach. The costumed person ran after it. When it came down, it went as far as it could from Aggron. "I win." Silver said as he pulled out a cloth and started polishing his Aggron.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Paige watched the battles a grunt came up to her Grunt "it is my turn" Paige "awww is da baby gonna share?" Grunt lets out a corphish and Paige lets out her dragonite! "use hyper beam" the corphish and it's trainer were blown away!

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
" Shelgon use Dragon breath!" Green things came from Shelgon's mouth and Mightyena lost some HP.
" Mightyena use iron tail!" Mightyena's tail glowed and hit Shelgon.
" Shelgon use fire blast!" Shelgon released a flame that looked like shape of a kanji. Mightyena was knocked out.
" Return Mightyena!" grunt returned his pokemon.

November 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Silver watched a Corphish and it's trainer get blown past.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"hey take a picture it will last longer!" Paige said wtching the boy carefully............

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Summer jumped in joy and poked her tounge at grunt.
" Why you little..." he muttered and walked away.

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Paige watched the boy carefully.......... he seemed harmless.......

Anthem
November 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
((Yaynis!! Thankies!
BTW, I decided to nix the nicknames... too confusing... O_o))
Raven sat on the beach, unnoticed, watching Paige and Silver with intense crimson eyes as Houndoom dug for an invisible soemthing in the sand, his tail swishing back and forth.
" Surpsingly weak Grunt, don't you think...?" she randomly asked Paige, letting out her Pidgeotto and stroking it's feathers...

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"no I am not suprised most things are weak here dragonite can blow anything away......"

Lizzie
November 20th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Arayl waited for what seemd to be hours, it was already morning, she opened her eyes and saw her Mawile at her feet, "wee heealled youu" her Haunter said, Arayl sat up and look at her ankle, "thanks guys" she said thankfully, her pokemon smiled at her greatfully. She looked at her ankle again; she was wearing a strange anklet that seemed Egyptian, "strange, i don't remember putting that on" she whisperd, then she thought of her rescuer, "it must be from her" Arayl said with a smile. Arayl stood up and took out two pokeballs, "Gengar, Mawile, return, you need rest, Haunter, i want you to help me find the nearest ship" Arayl said.
After some search ARayl came to a beach, a ship was docked, either had just come back, or ready to leave that very second. Arayl walked along the beach towards the ship, trainers were battleing and some were waiting for the ship to leave. She walked up to a trainer and asked "excuse me, do you know when the ships going to leave to Liinan?"

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Summer smiled as grunt left.
" My pokemon got some experience, good."

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 06:13 PM
"mirical that happened gruns are weak"

Lizzie
November 20th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Arayl frowned and walked away from the trainers, she walked over to the ship "whens the next ship going to Liinan?" she asked. The man turned to her and looked at his watch "in anothre half hour or so" he said. Arayl folded her arms, "well maybe i could battle one of the trainers while i'm waiting" she said, walking towards another random trainer "hi, don't mean to bother you, but would you like to battle?" she asked

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 07:06 PM
OOC: I am on the boat
"hmm I wonder when we leave........."

Trainer Phoebe
November 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM
ooc: um lizzie . 2 people have found egyption items. do we eventually all get one?

i walk to a pokemart and buy some ice water and some ice and i walk ack to the beach. i walk along it and see the girl i saved. i walk up to her. i hear her ask to battle.i walk up behind her and tap her on the shoulder.

espeon and umbreon
November 20th, 2004, 11:44 PM
OOC: Lizzie isn't thread maker of this RPG. So I will answer the question. Yes.

Trainer Phoebe
November 21st, 2004, 12:32 AM
i start thinking about what pokemon i should use to battle her.

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 01:03 AM
Summer looked at the necklace that she found. She examined it closely. It was gold necklace that looked old. It have shape of an eye in the middle.

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 06:04 AM
OOc: I just played along with the necklace thing ^_^ it's what rpgs are all about, playing along with someones statement (unless they really don't want you to)
------------------------
Arayl turned and saw her rescuer, she smiled "it's you! i never got to say thank you...so thank you so much" Arayl said hugging her rescuer "and thanks for the anklet, it looks really neat, i wish i could give you something in my thanks" Arayl said. She hadn't braght anything with her for the journy excemmpt money and her pokeballs.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:24 AM
Paige triped ovver something it was a pretty silver staff at the top was a cresent moon with wings and an eve in the middle!

November 21st, 2004, 09:49 AM
Aggron ran to the edge of the ocean and pointed at Gyrados's Pokeball. "Good idea. Let's follow that boat." Silver got on Gyrados and called Aggron back. Gyrados sswam to the boat, then dived underwater. Silver didn't know he was going to do this. He closed his eyes. When they rose again, there was a ring on Gyrados's back. Silver picked it up and stared at it. It had a Steelix ingraved in it.

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 12:05 PM
Summer went into the boat once more. She sat down, feeling bit tired.

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Arayl started to wakl back onto the ship, "i guess the ships leaveing now" Arayl said to her rescuer, she started to walk onto the boat and realized that she was being watched very carefully by the ticket man, "thank you" he said as she gave him her ticket "please...step inside" he said with a smile and gesture Arayl smiled and nodded and walked into the boat

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
Paige saw a garadose following the ship "hey! you there! are you from team rocket!?"

November 21st, 2004, 02:28 PM
"No way! I didn't buy a ticket, that's all!"

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 03:08 PM
Arayl looked out and saw a girl rideing a Gyradose, she giggled and waved "what's it like rideing such a noble creature?" she called, her Haunter flushed in jealusy

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 03:23 PM
OOC: 1313666 is a guy right?
Paige stared at the girl then the guy "well geeez you could just stow away! and you garadose arn't that noble just powerful"

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOC: yeah he's a he...erm...i dunno why i called him a her XD sry
----------------
Arayl turned to the girl next to her, "why not noble? yes they're powerful, but besides that they're pretty brave, strong, very loyal and have great instinct sense" Arayl said, looking back out at the sea

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
"yes but they have horrible tempers and go into bliond rages"

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 04:07 PM
Arayl went into a fit of laughter, "yes they do don't they?" she said, still laughing. "My names Arayl" she said, putting a hand out after she was done laughing

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Summer looked at the ocean. Then grabbed the necklace that she found and put them on for safe keeping.

Trainer Phoebe
November 21st, 2004, 10:30 PM
i wak to the dock and see that the ship has gone.i walk onto the dock and see something shiny on the oceon floor. i jump in to the sea and dive down and grab the items. i swim back to the surface and have a look at what i found. it is a long bracelet that gos on my wrist . it has a fist on it. it is 4 centremetres lon and is small. it is like a tube and is click on. its small and doesnt slide around on my wrist.

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 11:41 PM
OOC: You can only have one item. it doesn't matter what type you are.

Lizzie
November 22nd, 2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: EU, ur siggy's so cute! KITTYS! ^_^ *huggles* (waits for Paigepelletiers return)

Trainer Phoebe
November 22nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
i clip the bracelt onto my wrist and find that its a perfect fit. i look at the boat and start swimming after it with high speed.

espeon and umbreon
November 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
OOC: Thank you Lizzie!

As I put the necklace on I felt a strange prescence.

OOC: Ok. You can tell me what power your egyptian item has. Mine has power to steal and revive souls, prescence the evil and good souls, borrow the souls, and has ability to control Dragon types.

Trainer Phoebe
November 23rd, 2004, 12:06 AM
mine gives me knoledge of martial arts and make mes alot stronger. it also lets me control fighting pokemon and gives me knoledge of weapons and how to use them.

Lizzie
November 23rd, 2004, 07:25 AM
Mine let's me become invisible (not able to see me/able to walk through walls), to hover in air, and read ones mind-like a gohst! ^_^

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 01:24 PM
mine lets me be able to freeze time for 5 min and to control ice types and to become ice

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: I'll get mine later. But it'll let me fly, control the wind and weather, call flying types from far away, and even let me disguise myself as a flying Pokemon. I might change this.

Deciding that the stranger wasn't going to answer and seeing that the boat she was going to catch had left, Alana released her Fearow, recalled Togetic, and headed after the ship. She got there quickly and landed behind to girls. "Um can you tell me where the captain is?"

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 09:39 PM
OOC: Um which girl? Liz, Paige or me?

Trainer Phoebe
November 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM
i stop swimming for a rest and i just lay on my back letting the waves move me. i get lifted up by something and i look down seeing a corsola.i ask it if it can take me close to the boat and it starts taking me there slowlyy gaining sped.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:31 PM
I watched the sea its waves moved up and down I wished they would stop moveing my staff glowed and the water froze......

November 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM
OOC: 1313666 is a guy right?
OOC: That's not funny! XD

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:54 PM
OOC: ............. it wasn't a joke.................

November 24th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: Oh. Ok! I still think it was funny. XD

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
OOC: alright back to the RP!

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:54 PM
OOC: Liz and Paige.

"Um Hello." Said Alana again.

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Summer felt her necklace shining brightly. It was pulling toward the kitchen.

Trainer Phoebe
November 24th, 2004, 09:58 PM
i see the water freezing at an impossible rate.i quickly jump on so i dont get stuck under the ice. i start walking toward the boat.i slip around and i get on my cape.i slip onto my bottom and i start sliding my self towards the boat.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:45 AM
"oh um hello" Paige said as the water kept freezing

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 12:59 PM
So where are yo...Whats that?" A Swellow swooped from the sky. It looked like it was hurt. Alana could tell it would land on the other side of the ship. "Later." She ran. She spotted the Swellow floating on some unfrozen water. She dove in and grabbed it. It chirped weakly and Alana noticed it had something in its beak. It shoved it at her. She took it. "Whats this?" It seemed to be a pendant of some kind. It was shaped like a birds wing. It had a small hole in the top where you could put it on a necklass. She looked back at the Swellow. It wasn't moving anymore. She touched it and it chirped weakly. "Hang on." She whispered. She caught it then boarded the ship again. She contacted the Pokemon Center and sent the Swellow over. Then she looked at the pendant. She could feel some odd power in it. She put it in her pocket and sat down to wait.

November 25th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Silver sat on Gyrados. The water was freezing all around them. Silver hopped on Skarmory and returned Gyrados. Skarmory perched on the boat and Silver tried to locate the source of the freeze.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Paige watched the water freeze over and she smiled!

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Summer looked at the kitchen. There was no one, but she felt the evil soul.
" Come out! you can't hide from me!" Summer said.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 02:14 PM
the ice flowed gracefully across the water......

November 25th, 2004, 02:16 PM
Skarmory watched the people on the boat. Silver took a nap.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Finally the vidio phone rang. Alana answered it. Nurse Joy said the Swellow was pretty badly hurt but it would make it. Though it would have to stay at the Pokemon Center for a couple of days. Alana thanked Nurse Joy and hug up. Then she took out the pendant and looked at it. She felt the power in it. She turned it over and over. "When we reach shore I'll put it on a chain." She left the room and leaned against the rail.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
the ice reached over to the scarmory...........

November 25th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Skarmory flew up so fast that Silver was knocked off. Silver woke up and dug in his pocket for something to break his fall. There was only the ring, though... Silver put it on, hoping to die in style. When he hit the boat, he cracked the floor. He got up, unharmed. Skarmory came down, and Silver saw his reflection in Skarmory's wings. He didn't see his bright clothes. Instead, he saw metallic silver clothes. Like my name, Silver thought. He looked at the ring. His hand was a shiny silver color. When Silver took the ring off, he went back to normal.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
"oh sorry for freezing the ocean..........."

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 09:47 PM
OOC: Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that you don't know you have that power until you reach Lygypt. So Paige, really sorry but you don't know you can freezed ice

Summer thought that she must went too far. How can she have a power? Then she went out of the kitchen.

Trainer Phoebe
November 26th, 2004, 12:27 AM
i rech the boat and wonder how i can get on. i yell up to the side."HELLO? "

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:42 AM
OOC: XD sorry lets forget what I wrote!
Paige stared at the water.........

November 26th, 2004, 07:54 AM
Silver realized he had just seen the silver in Skarmory's wings reflect onto him. "Stupid ring." he mumbled as he slid the ring into his pocket.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Summer put the necklace in her bag pack and stared at the ocean once more.

November 26th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Silver got a hot dog and was about to lay on a chair when he heard "Hey! You!" Silver looked around. The security was running toward him. "Oh crap." Silver got on Skarmory and flew high into the air. When they were a safe distance, Silver gave Skarmory some of his hot dog.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Alana watched the ocean then heard a comotion. She turned around and laughe as she saw a boy hop onto his Skarmory and take off. "Must be a stow away."

November 26th, 2004, 01:13 PM
OOC: Watch this.

Silver threw a Pokeball down at the food stand. Aggron came out and pointed at a burger on the menu. He handed the money over, and Skarmory swooped down. Silver recalled Aggron and threw a rock at the security guard.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 01:14 PM
" ten minute till we arrive at Liian league," the speaker said. Summer nodded to herself.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Alana laughed as she watched the boy then she turned to watch the ocean so more. "Good. I wanna get there as soon as possible."

November 26th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Silver landed on the boat again and recalled Skarmory. He sent Steelix out to cause a distraction while he hopped on Gyrados. It was too risky from the sky. He recalled Steelix and Gyrados froze a guard that had spotted them.

Trainer Phoebe
November 26th, 2004, 02:20 PM
no one answered my call so i tr to climb up the side. my hands make dents in the side of the ship. i climb up the ship this way not know how i am doing it and i jump over the rail and start exploring the ship. i notice the hood of my cloak is down so i put it back up again . i find a group of people about my age and notice the girl that i saved earlier.

milo1195
November 29th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Milo arrived on the beach and sighed he had missed the boat, suddenly something glinted in the sand. He had a look and saw it was a finely crafted sword he slid it onto his back and flew off on his pidgeot
--------------------
minutes later he saw land, he sped past a boat and dropped a small capsule onto the deck
suddenly an explosion erupted and a cloud of smoke came off the boat, Milo chuckled that would delay them.
-------------------
When he arrived he pulled out his sword and put on his cloak and waited.......

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 12:29 PM
"how long I am thinking about 15 min but what do you think"

November 29th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Silver was eavesdropping on Paige. He was bored, and they were out of hot dogs.

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I watched the ocean wondering when we would get there..........

November 29th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Skarmory pecked Paige and flew high into the air.

espeon and umbreon
November 29th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Summer stretched and boat suddenly stopped.
" Liian League!" the speaker yelled. She got out of the boat.

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 01:22 AM
Summer got a weird feeling that someone is spying on me. So she quickly put the hood and a cloak. she put on the necklace and kept walking.

milo1195
November 30th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Why is everyone ignoring me?

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 01:50 PM
OOC: um I am sorry tell me when you are talking to me I am sorry!
Paige glared and cent out dragonite and flew up to skarmory!

November 30th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Silver looked down. There was a Dragonite flying up to Skarmory. Silver flew directly above it and did what he needed to: released Steelix on it.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 03:06 PM
dragonite easily doged steelix and flew up to the boy Paige takled him (my character likes to takle people!) "why did you do that!?"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Alana sighed and got off the boat. She was glad they had finally goten there. She took out the pendant and began to rub it absantly. She looked around then went over to a girl in a hood. "Hello."

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Paige glared at the boy her eyes were as cold as ice........

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 09:55 PM
" Hello," Summer said, as she smiled.

Trainer Phoebe
December 1st, 2004, 12:22 AM
Alana sighed and got off the boat. She was glad they had finally goten there. She took out the pendant and began to rub it absantly. She looked around then went over to a girl in a hood. "Hello."

i see a girl walk up to me."hi. your the one who thinks im team rocket arnt you?i saw you on the beach."

milo1195
December 1st, 2004, 12:45 PM
Milo noticed a girl staring him why are you staring? he asked and you look cold...

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:18 PM
"no reason" Paige said she held her staff and dragonite flew her down...........

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Well I'm not sure if your from Team Rocket but I saw you on the boat and you seemed friendly enough."

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Paige walked around the docks.....

December 1st, 2004, 05:33 PM
Silver landed and went to the nearest pawn shop. He tried to pawn the ring. "99 cents." Silver was outraged. "WHAT?! This has to be worth more than a dollar!"

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 09:52 PM
Summer started to walk. It looked dark due to the hood.

Trainer Phoebe
December 1st, 2004, 11:45 PM
"well im not from team rocket. my names jasmine. i feel like i know this whole group though i have never seen any of you before.i also want to go to the liian league.can i see your pokemon?"

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 12:07 AM
Summer feel more safe now and took off her hood. She kept walking. She suddenly noticed a man wearing a turban and a strange clothes ( if anyone watches YGO, he looks something like Shadi, the man that has millenium key) he was standing, staring at Summer.
" What do you want?" she asks.
" The destiny has come to chosen you and the others. The item you posses will unleash the secret that you don't know," he said. Summer blinked.
" What do you mean?" Summer asked.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 01:03 AM
i see a man with a turban talking to one of the people from the boat. i gnore them and look at the girl im talking to.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 01:37 AM
" Follow me," he said. He started to walk. Summer followed. The Lygypt was big place, but Summer knew stranger would know the way.

Ten minute had passed. The man stopped at what seemed be like a stair to an underground. Summer followed. When she was in a room, she gasped in suprise. The room looked like an old Lygyptian temple. There were ancient Lygyptian writing. Then there was also a throne that is made of stone.
" This is your path and your father's. Find your memory..." he said. suddenly flash of light appeared.

milo1195
December 2nd, 2004, 09:04 AM
Milo crept after the girl who had walked off and saw a bright light

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
Summer blinked. She was in the previous place where she saw the weird turban man. She rubbed her eyes.

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 02:03 PM
Paige followed them and saw the same man..........

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"My Pokemon? Well it couldn't hurt. But if all these people are going to enter the league as well then I'll let them out some where else. Why don't we find a Pokemon Center?"

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
Paige stared at the strange place the walls were engraved........

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Summer touched her forhead. She knew it wasn't a dream. She looked at her necklace. It felt more stronger and powerful.

Trainer Phoebe
December 2nd, 2004, 10:10 PM
"My Pokemon? Well it couldn't hurt. But if all these people are going to enter the league as well then I'll let them out some where else. Why don't we find a Pokemon Center?"

"sure."i look around and see a map i look at it and start walking to the pokemon centr.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:22 PM
Paige's staff grew and the silver wings grew larger on it "summer what is going on?"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 01:36 PM
OOC: I'm not in temple anymore. I'm in somewhere else.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:04 PM
OOC: can we say I followed you???

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM
i reach the pokemon centre and sit and have lunch.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: Oh, and the item can't grow larger. They had to be same size. Only power will grow stronger.

December 3rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
Silver walked out of the pawn shop. He could feel the ring in his pocket. It had grown warmer. He could hear the wind saying," Put it on. It won't bite. Hard.". At least, he thought it was the wind.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
Alana followed and sat down as well. She gave Nurse Joy her Pokemon and got a glass of lemonade.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:58 PM
" I'm feeling bit dizzy..." Summer said.
Hello Summer Summer heard a voice inside her head.
" Who are you?" Summer asked.
Why, I'm your dark side. Also known as Yami Summer, the voice said.
" What?"

December 3rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Silver gave up on searching for the source of the voice. He found it more fun to watch a girl talk to herself.

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
Alana followed and sat down as well. She gave Nurse Joy her Pokemon and got a glass of lemonade.
"so what pokemon do you have?i have a combusken and primeape.wanna see them?

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
"Sure. And I have Farfetch't, Togetic, Quilava, Mudkip, and Fearow. I'll show them to ya too, if ya'd like."

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
i release my pokemon and instead of rampging primeape stands still and looks around. combusken just hugs me."sure it would be cool to see your pokemon.so how is the world going?i have been living in a forest for the last 2 years."

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
Alana smiled and tossed some Pokeballs into the air. Her Pokemon appeared. Togetic landed on her head. Quilava and Mudkip simply curled up, Farfetch'd started flying around the room. Fearow cawed loadly and did the same. With Fearow being a large bird Alana was forced to recall him. *sweat bead* "Sorry about that. Fearow can get over exited."

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 05:56 PM
Risu, I have been hiding in the shadow for a long time. I'm part of your soul and you cannot destroy me, Yami told her.
" Who is Risu?" Summer asked. The voice laughed.
Why, it is your real name, Yami replied.
" I don't believe you!" Summer yelled.

Trainer Phoebe
December 3rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
"thats okdo you wanna battle?to train our pokemon for the gyms?"

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
OOC: do we all have dark sides?

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 08:50 PM
OOC: Doesn't had to be. It's ok if you want.

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:29 AM
"Yeah sure. Lets see. I guess Togetic is up first. How bout you?"

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 10:52 AM
Paige was walking down to the pokecenter when she heard a voice <hello yumi!> "huh? who is yumi?" <it is your past self I am a guid to tell you about your powers> "o......k..........."

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Did you know that you actually carried your good and bad all along? Yami snickered.
" No," Summer replied.
Well, I Yami, also known as your dark side will grow and your good side will be so small, Yami said.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 03:35 PM
after a long confusing talk Paige finnally understood and she finnally gott to the pokemon center.......

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 10:15 PM
"for me i'll use primeape."i walk out side the pokemon centre and primeape and combusken follow."primeape we are going to battle. your up first. " she walks onto the feild.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"Alright then. Togetic let's start out with Wish!" Togetic closed it's eyes and muttered something. It glowed for a minute then the glow vanished and it opened it's eyes again. "Good now use Quick Attack!"

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Summer decided to ignore the voice and watched the two trainers battle.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Paige stoped and watched the battle............

December 6th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Silver grew bored again. The girl wasn't talking to herself anymore. On the bright side, there was a battle going on.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 07:25 PM
You cannot ignore me, fool, yami snickered.
" Blah, blah. I can't hear you!" Summer said, blocking her ears.

Trainer Phoebe
December 6th, 2004, 09:47 PM
"primeape.flip and seismic toss!" primeape forward cartwheels and grabs togetic with its hand then lands and throws togetic into the ground. she then back flips a few times and gets out of range.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Paige watched the battle but she was bored..........

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 02:25 PM
" I'm getting a headache," Summer said to herself.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 01:38 PM
"your turn."i smirk.i look at the togetic."your togetic is well trained.but i doubt it can beat my pokemon."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 02:14 PM
" Togetic is part flying, so he/she has quite an adavatage," Summer muttered.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"True but Togetic doesn't need the advantage to win. Togetic Sky Attack!"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 05:51 PM
OOC: I muttered to myslef so you couldn't hear me.

December 8th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Silver watched the battle from atop Steelix. "Well, I think Skarmory could beat any of them, right?" Steelix nodded and imagined himself in a battle with a Togetic.

Trainer Phoebe
December 9th, 2004, 12:48 PM
i watch the togetic start glowing."primeape use your most powerful attack." primeape starts steaming jumping up and down.she runs at togetic and punch it hard in the chest.(rage)

December 9th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Silver got off of Steelix, and Steelix buryed itself underground and headed towards the battle.

espeon and umbreon
December 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Now this is getting interesting... Yami said.
" Shut up head!"

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:30 AM
"Togetic be more careful." Suddenly Togetic glowed and was healed. "Did you forget about Togetic's first attack? Togetic fly up hi so Primape can't touch you. Now use Sky Attack again!" Togetic lew up really hi then started to power up again.

December 11th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Steelix slowly rose behind Togetic, without so much as a shiver, he stayed there...

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Alana glared at the Steelix. Togetic was figeting with the extra distraction. Alana turned around and glared at the boy behind her. "If you wouldn't mind moving your Steelix I would like to continue this battle." She growled in an icey tone.

December 11th, 2004, 10:38 AM
"Steelix, come." Silver said. He shot one last icy look at Alana and started to walk away with Steelix behind him.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Alana glared back then turned around to continue the battle. "Togetic use Sky Attack now!"

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Fools, Yami snickered. Summer punched her head.

Trainer Phoebe
December 12th, 2004, 02:23 PM
"primeape dodge it!" prime ape started getting out of the way but got hit and flew back 2 metres."come on primeape!"she tried but couldnt get up."primeape return."

Alana
December 12th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Togetic flew into Alana's arms and she grinned. "great job Togetic. I knew you could win." She walked over to Jasmine and held out her hand. "Great battle. But remember its skill that counts not size."

espeon and umbreon
December 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
" That was great battle," Summer said and decided to explore more.

December 12th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Skarmory got bored and flew in circles over Alana like a vulture stalking it's prey.

Trainer Phoebe
December 12th, 2004, 11:43 PM
"thanks alana. i my stratigy is skill also but we arnt in primeapes prefered area. he could have one but ,well togetics well trained."i walk around and my pokegear beeps."hmm new map.new radio stations."

December 13th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Silver and Steelix walked around for a while, and then watched Skarmory stalk Alana.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Alana looked up at the Skarmory iratably but then smiled and looked away. She checked her Pokegear and found she had some new things too. She waved to Jasmine and left the center.

espeon and umbreon
December 14th, 2004, 03:09 PM
" I wonder where should I go next..." Summer walked all around the Lygyptian.
" Hey girl, come over here." Summer looked. It was a man. She walked over to him.
" What do you want?"
" Well, I thought you were searching for something interesting. Did you ever heard of ancient Lygyptian god?" man asked. Summer shook her head.
" Well, take this paper." he handed her a old piece of paper. Summer took it.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Alana walked for a while looking around at all the shops and people. Finally she stopped at a pwan shop and pulled out the pendent. "how much do you think this would go for." the manager looked at it. For a moment his eyes got big but then he went back to normal and said, "not much. Five dollars at the most. You want to sell it?"

"No thanks just curious." He was about to say more but she left.

espeon and umbreon
December 14th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Summer looked at the paper. It showed ancient Lygyptian writing. And it was strange. She could understand the language.

December 14th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Skarmory followed Alana at a distance. He could sense Silver's feelings, and Silver felt Alana would be a big threat somehow.

OOC: I don't know how.

Alana
December 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC; Oh don't worry Silver. I assure you I'll be a threat.

Alana heard a woosh and looked up. She spotted Skarmory and the boy who had been bothering her earlier. "Hey you. Come down here. I wanna talk to you."

espeon and umbreon
December 14th, 2004, 05:53 PM
" The beast god, which each of them were owned by Pharaoh's children were once locked by a ancient Lypyptian people. Pharaoh's children were also locked at the same day, same time..." Summer read.

Trainer Phoebe
December 14th, 2004, 06:26 PM
i walk arond lygypt and find a forest. i enter the forest and i get attacked by a pinsir."go combusken!flamethrower!"the pinsir faints and combusken starts glowing"huh?whats happenin!?"she grows a bit ad changes chape then stops glwing."combusken?"it ssays blaziken and it says it can fly."ok lets fly then."i t holds me with its arms and it leaps into th air then starts falling. it lands and leaps again higher this time."cool. you jumping so high its like flying!"

espeon and umbreon
December 14th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Summer decided to explore. She released her Horsea. Suddenly wild Dustox appeared.
" Horsea water gun!" the jet of water hit Dustox. It got wet and flew away. Suddenly a boy appeared.
" Wanna battle? 1 on 1?" he asked. Summer nodded. The boy send out a Grovyle and Summer send out a Horsea.
" Horsea, use smoke screen!"

Trainer Phoebe
December 18th, 2004, 02:14 PM
i land in a city and i see a gym.i walk around and go into the pokemon centre. i ask the nurse if i can register for the gym challenge.she says yes and i sign up.

espeon and umbreon
December 18th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Grovyle couldn't see.
" This is our chance Horsea, use water gun!" A jet of water hit Grovyle.
" Grovyle, use bullet seed!" Horsea took a lots of damage.
" Horsea, Use twister!" the attack hit Grovyle and it fainted. The boy returned his Grovyle and left. " You did it Horsea!" Horsea jumped in joy. Suddenly, it started glowing. It became bigger. When glowing stopped, there were no Horsea, only Seadra.
" Seadra!" it said.
" Wow, my Horsea evolved into Seadra!" Summer smiled.

Trainer Phoebe
December 20th, 2004, 02:25 PM
i leave the centre and wonder around looking for the gym.

Momoko
June 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Name:alex
personality:not very nice,except to his pokemon.even at this young age he is interested in girls. he doesnt get angry easily.
Pokemon: (for now) trecko
Pikachu
Chimchar

Alana
June 30th, 2007, 07:23 PM
<_< This thread is over two years old. You're not supposed to post in threads that are over a month old. *reports*

mewthree w/armor
July 1st, 2007, 06:00 AM
Ya please don't make posts that in topics that are 30 days inactive, more less two years.