View Full Version : What's your favorite region?

August 5th, 2010, 5:58 PM
For me, it's kind of a toss-up between Johto and Hoenn. Those are my top 2 favorites. What about you?

August 5th, 2010, 6:09 PM
I like them all, my personal favorite is Sinnoh. It has every thing I love in the series, Pearlshipping, Ash and Paul's rivalry, Barry. It also had awesome story arcs.

August 5th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Kanto and Johto were good. Hoenn was ok. Sinnoh... ugh.

Chad -
August 6th, 2010, 12:18 AM
My favorite would be Johto. It had my most favorite Pokemon in there. xD

August 6th, 2010, 1:09 AM
Would've been orange islands but since you don't have that, Kanto.

August 6th, 2010, 1:14 AM
Sinnoh for me :) I like a lot of the region-specific Pokemon from there. :3

August 6th, 2010, 7:20 AM
I like the entire Advance Generation the best, which means I like Hoenn and Kanto.

Agent Clank
August 6th, 2010, 8:56 AM
I liked Kanto and Johto the best.
After that I stopped watching :\

August 6th, 2010, 9:15 AM
Hoenn is for me far by the best and most beautiful region ever! God only knows how many times have I played Hoeen region games (RSE)! It's just perfect!

August 6th, 2010, 2:34 PM
Hoenn! FTW!

Everything about it is awesome, well there are a few minor flaws but storyline wise its the best and has the last of the good acting ive seen so far in pokemon.

In sinnoh, hes just trying to be too serious and team rocket was degraded to the point where It only takes one shot to blast them away. And brock only cooks now it seems.

August 6th, 2010, 2:39 PM
Although my favorite Pokémon is from Hoenn, I grew up watching the Johto seasons of the Pokémon Anime, so I chooose Johto.

August 6th, 2010, 3:31 PM
My favorite region. Well, it's either Hoenn or Sinnoh since they had the best episodes that the series has ever had and I like a majority or the episodes there. It's 50-50 for me though so I might change my mind every once in a while but right now I'm liking Sinnoh over Hoenn. The battles in this series (Ash-Paul 6 v. 6, Fantina, Byron, Maylene, etc) are really some of the best battles that the show's ever had. Since I'm a person that likes action and stuff, I guess that's why I'm leaning in this direction more than Hoenn right now.

August 6th, 2010, 6:56 PM
It's between Hoenn and Sinnoh for me as well for various reasons. Hoenn just happens to be my favorite region in the games and the Pokémon there are pretty exotic, so it's a win for me. Also, May was introduced along with Contests, which I'm a fanatic over and I enjoyed seeing her participate in them more than I did with Dawn. It's also the series I really focused on since I missed out a little bit on Johto. :\

Sinnoh wins me over because of its plot, rivalry, and battles. It by far has had the best plot and rivalry between Ash and Paul; Paul being probably the best rival for Ash since Gary IMO. A majority of the battles were done really well, which is what I enjoyed. Plus, the contests with Dawn had some eye catching appeals. Though, the Ice, Water, and Fire appeals became a little bit too much after awhile.

So, between Hoenn and Sinnoh it's hard to say exactly which region I prefer. Though, because Hoenn happens to be my favorite generation and May being my favorite character, I lean more towards Hoenn than Sinnoh.

August 6th, 2010, 7:05 PM
No Isshu? ;_;

Oh well, I'd have to go with Sinnoh. Much more elaborate region and I'd say that I've had a blast this generation.

August 6th, 2010, 7:27 PM
Isshu hasn't even started yet, silly. :P

August 6th, 2010, 7:40 PM
I'm starting to like Sinnoh but my favorite will always be Johto. They just had the coolest pokemon. Especially legendary pokemon.

Suicune, Raikou, Entei. And Lugia + Ho-Oh. And Celebi? Awesome

August 6th, 2010, 7:43 PM
Isshu hasn't even started yet, silly. :P

It doesn't have to start for me to love it >_> That's like saying I can't like hot wings without tasting their hottest sauce.

August 7th, 2010, 2:08 AM
Thats a tough one I actually really like them all... but who could go past kanto.

August 7th, 2010, 10:55 AM
I do like Sinnoh very much. Kanto was quite good, but I found Sinnoh more interesting.

August 7th, 2010, 4:10 PM
It doesn't have to start for me to love it >_> That's like saying I can't like hot wings without tasting their hottest sauce.
But you haven't even tried the "hot wings" yet. :P

August 7th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Sinnoh is the best in my opinion

October 18th, 2010, 7:40 AM
SINNOH is the best!!!I like Sinnoh and Kanto.

Weeaboo Name
October 18th, 2010, 7:43 AM
Kanto and i'm already liking Isshu after only 5 episodes xD

October 18th, 2010, 9:39 AM
dawnash12, please do not revive threads if they haven't got any posts for over a month D: