PDA

View Full Version : DP190: Could this mean goodbye for Brock? (Japanese Spoilers)

PearlShipper4Life
August 6th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Thanks Maganon for the title.

DP190: Pokemon Doctor-Brock!

Airdate: 2th September

Screenplay: Shoji Yonemura
Animation director: Akira Takeuchi

Brock being a doctor is pretty much saying good-bye.
Oh, Dawn leaves in the last episode, what a fast send off dang.

Jorah
August 6th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Whoa...I think we all joked about Brock leaving to stay with Nurse Joy, but I don't think anyone expected it to happen o.o

I'm presuming Brock's staying with Nurse Joy from the title...

Ynfiniti8
August 6th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Wow, Brock a doctor? He should be called a Brocktor!
...ok that was terrible...

Chad -
August 6th, 2010, 06:50 AM
I like Brock, but I don't think he has an important role between the group. Him leaving sucks, but I will live with it.

Kirbychu
August 6th, 2010, 07:27 AM
I wonder if we'll get to see the Brocktor in action! >:)

TokioHumaNeko
August 6th, 2010, 07:30 AM
I wonder who Ash's new Travel-buddies will be when he enters the world of Black and White? You know,the new region of Isshu? Who knows? I'm gonna miss Brock and Dawn...Even if her Piplup was annoying. But we'll see them again soon...who knows?

Team Fail
August 6th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Well, if Ash meets Iris in Best Wishes, I hope she doesn't have her bike around.

As for Brock, he's been in every season prior, AFAIK. He needs to go back to that gym and start doing something!

Guy
August 6th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I figured Brock would end up becoming a doctor. Other than breeding, it seemed like the most reasonable new dream he can follow through with. Plus, the writers giving him a Happiny earlier in the series could have been for this exact reason. Therefore, it's possible this could be the episode that Happiny might evolve.

It's sad to see Brock go for good this time, but I have high hopes for Black and White and what's to come.

WonderGirl
August 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM
Well it's about time even though it will feel weird without him. I hope the character that replaces him is a spicy character otherwise I will threaten to sue The Pokémon Company and want Brock back.

Ynfiniti8
August 6th, 2010, 07:54 AM
I atleast hope they make the leaving a little bit emotional. Ash has traveled with this guy through 4 different regions, so he should be upset to see him go. Also:
I wonder if we'll get to see the Brocktor in action! >:)
Yay! You used my Brocktor pun!

Dixie
August 6th, 2010, 08:05 AM
Woah, I knew he was leaving but it kind of hits home now it's official OFFICIAL. Hmm, things won't be the same without Brock but I hope we'll see him eventually.

To brown children with pink hair!

PearlShipper4Life
August 6th, 2010, 08:35 AM
I wonder who Ash's new Travel-buddies will be when he enters the world of Black and White? You know,the new region of Isshu? Who knows? I'm gonna miss Brock and Dawn...Even if her Piplup was annoying. But we'll see them again soon...who knows?

I think Dento and Iris will Ash new friends, Dento has all of Brock's qualitys.

weedle_mchairybug
August 6th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Well, Brock's apparently gonna be gone for good, or at least for Generation V.

Good riddance, Brock. I used to have some respect for you. But after your little "gag" became really the only important aspect of your character, that respect is now a distant memory in the back of my head.

Well, if Ash meets Iris in Best Wishes, I hope she doesn't have her bike around.

Heh, true.

As for Brock, he's been in every season prior, AFAIK. He needs to go back to that gym and start doing something!

You know, that reminds me. A silver lining about not returning to Kanto is that at least then we won't have to deal with YET ANOTHER problem with Pewter Gym for the third time in a row. Honestly... I hated it when they had Brock return despite the fact that Pewter Gym was in a very bad condition thanks to his family, twice. Arguably, it was in even WORSE condition than Cerulean Gym under Misty's sisters, and that's saying a lot if you ask me.

Galukxy
August 6th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Yay! Dawn is leaving :D
Boo! Brock is leaving to be a doctor?! B|
but.. wasn't Brock's dream to become a Pokemon breeder?.. seriously, who is messing around with the story here?!

weedle_mchairybug
August 6th, 2010, 12:16 PM
but.. wasn't Brock's dream to become a Pokemon breeder?.. seriously, who is messing around with the story here?!

Good point. Not that it really matters much anymore, though. They never really bothered to explain his goal (since apparently the whole "breeder" part was in fact an entirely different thing from the games that was only related due to a complete mistranslation), and even if it was the same one as the one from the games, he certainly did not make significant progress. Closest thing to "progress" is that he hatched two eggs, one of which he actually raised after birth, and they didn't even bother with the whole producing an egg aspect.

CakeForTheSoul
August 6th, 2010, 12:57 PM
YES! Oh my god! I mean saying good bye to Dawn is probably the happiest day of my life. I dislike Dawn. Brock is content with me so he will be missed. Dawn will not.

Vernikova
August 6th, 2010, 02:01 PM
I don't see how this confirms that Brock is leaving. Explanation please.

Kellyvire
August 6th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Ok... Brock is leaving but it doesn't mean he's a doctoc because his happiny can evolve that episode and then they say he's a doctoc! Dont forget that the japanese episodes titleS are really weird and sometimes dont go with the episodes!!!;)

Iqid Loopz
August 6th, 2010, 02:19 PM
LOL if Brock becomes a doctor, that means he'll be around Nurse Joy a lot and that means...never ending poison jabs to the ass! ROFL!!

da_absol
August 6th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Hmm...well I'll definetly miss Brock. He was a cute character. Personally though, I'm very excited about Dento. He and Brock are very similar, but if pokemon does what they did to May, they'll make more episodes about Dento, revealing more about his character and sorts. As for Dawn, she is the prettiest thing alive (now i would normally not say this since Dawn is irritating)compared to Iris. Iris is...well just check the thread i made. Dawn was okay. I wish Lyra had replaced her, just as i wish the generation 5 girl could replace Iris (lol all my friends would think im cosplaying the 5 girl tho..that wuldn't b good...). But all in all, I think Brock will always be one of the most remembered characters in the Pokemon anime.

PearlShipper4Life
August 6th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Oh dear Mike! Please tell me your not going to pull that on me :(
The clues are here, he's becoming a Doctor in the second to last episode.
Dento, has some things that Brock had, he's a waiter and he knows a lot about Pokemon just like Brock. Please don't be one of those fans that are in denial till the series ends. Your a Brock fan I gather and I respect that but....

Vernikova
August 6th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Until it's confirmed that Brock leaves I'll assume that he's going to stay.

PearlShipper4Life
August 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM
That's cool, I've been seeing Brock fans do that now. Which is understandable, since he did keep coming back each series. However there are so many signs now pointing to him leaving now, but yah fair enough.

*Charizard*
August 7th, 2010, 02:10 AM
That sucks but i guess we get a brand new male character... hopefully Brock and Dawn will also make a few appearances in the next region

Jorah
August 7th, 2010, 02:56 AM

This was what I was thinking, but I thought I wasn't getting something XD But, I hope so much he is actually leaving ~

Zeffy
August 7th, 2010, 03:26 AM
I think this just made my day all miserable! D:
I hate you, animé creators!

Oh well, I could always watch the old animé where I get to see Brock. ^__^

Amore
August 7th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Yeah, but he's left every year since the original series (he left for the Orange Islands, remember?). And then he comes back (I think he loves Ash or something, he's always following him around).

Haza
August 7th, 2010, 03:30 AM
Well, looks like they really wanted to replace him. A girl friendly (awaits the Dento fangirls) gym leader (corocoro reveals that he is a gym leader in BW) who knows a lot about Pokemon behavior. He has Brock replacement written all over him.

Vernikova
August 7th, 2010, 04:00 AM
This was what I was thinking, but I thought I wasn't getting something XD But, I hope so much he is actually leaving ~

People are going to miss him more than they realize if he leaves.

Zeffy
August 7th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Maybe he'd come back again. He did leave in the Orange Islands and came back later, like this person said:

Yeah, but he's left every year since the original series (he left for the Orange Islands, remember?). And then he comes back (I think he loves Ash or something, he's always following him around).

Shadowposion5
August 7th, 2010, 04:38 AM

WHAT!!!!!!!! PIPLUP ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a weeeeee legand gonna miss piplup

PearlShipper4Life
August 7th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Maybe he'd come back again. He did leave in the Orange Islands and came back later, like this person said:

I'd be fine with that, at least we'd get a break from him a bit. Some times all you need is a break to miss a character yah know?

Spinor
August 7th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I strongly doubt he'll come back. Orange Islands was a season/saga. He is leaving for a whole new generation. I wouldn't bet on him coming back smack mid-way through BW. You can try to hope for 6th generation, but I also see low chances for that.

PearlShipper4Life
August 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM
So maybe, like the Kanto trio. Have Ash/Dento/Iris have three Generations?

rockman0
August 7th, 2010, 11:56 AM
Don't you need a degree to become a doctor? Like 8 years of college?

Anyways, being the Brock fan that I am, I am hoping/praying/convincing myself that Brock becomes a doctor and still travels with Ash and co. for Gen V anime. Yep, that's what I'm gonna go with.

Masterge77
August 8th, 2010, 09:44 AM
At least he can now be closer to Nurse Joy, besides, he was not really much of a "breeder" at all..........

PearlShipper4Life
August 8th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Don't you need a degree to become a doctor? Like 8 years of college?

Anyways, being the Brock fan that I am, I am hoping/praying/convincing myself that Brock becomes a doctor and still travels with Ash and co. for Gen V anime. Yep, that's what I'm gonna go with.

Every one wishes there favorite character could stay, I wish Dawn could stay but I know she's not gonna :( I'll be frankly shocked if she does.

RivalGator
August 8th, 2010, 10:31 AM
I shouldn't be, but I am.

I am a bit surprised. Slightly sad. I was never a Brock fan though, so his leave isn't going to break my heart. I am just kind of shocked. I think it's going to feel rather lonely. Well, at least he can finally grab his Nurse Joy. Maybe he can finally get something.... Or stand there behind the desk and wish his little heart out like he always does.

Neelh
August 8th, 2010, 11:47 AM
I don't think so. They're gonna pull a Bye-bye Psyduck on us.

I thought Psyduck was leaving in this episode, but it was just a filler.

Spartacus
August 8th, 2010, 11:51 AM
I think Max will join Ash in his adventures. Since he was a very eager boy and he should be 10 now! I want him back with either May or Misty!

PearlShipper4Life
August 8th, 2010, 12:36 PM
I think Max will join Ash in his adventures. Since he was a very eager boy and he should be 10 now! I want him back with either May or Misty!

Max isn't 10 Ash has and always will be 10, so Max can never age. Now he can travel with Ash if he wants to but won't have any Pokemon like last time.

Kirbychu
August 8th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Max isn't 10 Ash has and always will be 10, so Max can never age. Now he can travel with Ash if he wants to but won't have any Pokemon like last time.
That's not a good reason, Ash's Lapras aged quite a bit with Ash staying virtually the same.

bwburke94
August 10th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Brock's just kinda... been there. He only returned for Johto because the fans liked him so much, but he hasn't really been anything important for the show since the end of Battle Frontier. Yes, I like Brock as a character, but he really needs to leave, considering he likely won't appear in any Gen V games.

Owl
August 10th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Wow. Brock is like my favorite character D:
And I though he was going to be a freakin breeder D:

Guy
August 10th, 2010, 06:04 PM
To be honest, I thought Brock really wanted to be one the best Breeders and it showed in the earlier seasons of Pokémon with the original group. However, as time progressed he didn't seem to be doing anything to further his dream. So, what happened Brock? There's more to being a Top Breeder than having the right food. :< What about the grooming, bringing out the best in a Pokémon's move, and all of that jazz? To be a breeder, Brock really needed more screen time to show he was progressing as one. So, as much as it makes sense for Brock to become a doctor, it also feels as though the writer's are making it an easy escape to remove him from the show.

ANARCHit3cht
August 10th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Well, I guess this means that Brock really is a creeper who follows ten year olds around the world. That is a little creepy.

I will be happy that he is leaving, as he wasn't going anywhere, or doing anything really. Nostalgia, however, will kick in and I will be a little sad. Sooo yeah : <

King Goodra
August 10th, 2010, 11:29 PM
I just want a fresh new cast. New characters all together, apart from Ash (unfortunately, considering I don't see much progression in the character development he has).

moon_light
August 11th, 2010, 02:59 AM
I thought it was already confirmed that both Brock and Dawn are leaving and that Dento and Iris are replacing them? At least that's what I heard from filb.de and serebii
@ Patchisou Yutohru: if the info is correct then that's a fresh new cast for you (apart from Ash) xD

even though I'll miss Brock, I don't think he will make a permenant return like what happened with the orange league, but just show up in a few episodes like Misty and May did
it seems to me that the producers are trying to break out of the "anime routine" for the black and white arc

[edit]
here's a youtube link to the BW anime preview if anyone's interested
(apparently the BW poster includes Dento and Iris but not Brock and Dawn)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyblottDSWM

Fithboy
August 12th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Do you remember one of the first DP episodes called Doc Brock? It might just be another one of those or it could be like the Orange Islands all over again!
Yes, I am a Brock fan.

560cool.
August 12th, 2010, 07:55 AM
For people who wish to stay spoiler free from Gen V :

Yes, I am sure they're removing Brock for that guy, Dento. After all, he was confirmed to be the first Gym Leader of Isshu !
And it's really sad ! Brock was the only character I really liked : Dawn was too excited for anything and Pikachu is like Ash's extension of its very being...

pieguy259
August 13th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Wow, Brock a doctor? He should be called a Brocktor!
...ok that was terrible...

I should STONE you for that one. Trust you to take the art of the pun for GRANITE. Don't try to beg for mercy, either - I hate GRAVELling.

Did I make you FLINTch?

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see the new dynamic with Iris and Dento.

PearlShipper4Life
August 13th, 2010, 08:50 AM
For people who wish to stay spoiler free from Gen V :

Yes, I am sure they're removing Brock for that guy, Dento. After all, he was confirmed to be the first Gym Leader of Isshu !
And it's really sad ! Brock was the only character I really liked : Dawn was too excited for anything and Pikachu is like Ash's extension of its very being...

I don't know why you felt Ash is only here cuz of Pikachu. I don't get what your saying about Ash, if you think Ash is there only cuz of Pikachu than you could say that about Brocko too. You must not like him either if so. I figure Ash is the main character, not Pikachu the little guy is just the mascott. You see things through Ash eyes. I'm glad we have some Brock fans here, normally people dislike the guy, they feel he adds nothing to the show.

Itstoppedatumbreon
August 19th, 2010, 10:23 AM
oh, wait up
all it showed was a title of an episode
it could be brock goes to poke-verstiy and becomes a doctor for an episode after his happiny evolves

NO BROCKOR, DONT LEAVE ME!!!!

Dixie
August 19th, 2010, 07:37 PM
I'll miss Brock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMqtfopBQvc&NR=1
This the most.

Azumi
August 19th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Brocktor, you will truly be missed.
/salutes

B-But she's a total jungle girl!

Fithboy
August 19th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Well, If Brock leaves for Gen V maybe he'll be back in Gen VI!

mervyn797
August 20th, 2010, 08:25 AM
If this news tickling out is true, I'm more of happy than sad. Happy because we will have some new guy to look at. I was really bored of him after 4 full generations. (He wasn't in Jhoto, i know) But it was kinda fun watching him go crazy over the Jenny's and Joy's. xD
That's why I'm also quite sad. :(

Well, If Brock leaves for Gen V maybe he'll be back in Gen VI!
xD Actually, even I am quite positive that this would actually happen. Only if there is a Gen VI though... lol

Mew~
August 26th, 2010, 06:42 AM
I just saw the preview for the episode! Look kinda cool, that girl has all her baby pokemon injured my tentacrule! Thats bad pearenting! I hope brock doesn't leave in this ep but it all fits... hes even got his own happini like nurse joys have chanceys and blisseys! I think happini will evolve!!! :D

PearlShipper4Life
August 26th, 2010, 07:18 AM
All the more reasons for him to stay and become a doctor, any ways he can still have cameos.

bwburke94
August 31st, 2010, 07:05 AM
The time has come...
It's for the best, I know it...

OK, seriously, which is a better pun: Brocktor or Doc Brock?

GSCyndaquil19
August 31st, 2010, 07:07 PM
Brock is my 2nd favorite character,hes been as important to Pokemon as Ash and Pikachu are. I already hate the new companions for Best Wishes. Some fag with green hair and some chick from the jungle and huge hair can never replace Brock.I got over Misty being replaced but Brock..i mean come on,hes been through too much with Ash to leave.I hope he eventually rejoins Ash.

If this news tickling out is true, I'm more of happy than sad. Happy because we will have some new guy to look at. I was really bored of him after 4 full generations. (He wasn't in Jhoto, i know) But it was kinda fun watching him go crazy over the Jenny's and Joy's. xD
That's why I'm also quite sad. :(

xD Actually, even I am quite positive that this would actually happen. Only if there is a Gen VI though... lol

Brock was in Johto,its Orange Islands that he wasnt in.

2nd-Thanatos
August 31st, 2010, 07:13 PM
Maybe my memory is kinda wrecked, but I don't remember Brock going to college. And suddenly he leaves to be a doctor.

I want a Doctor's license for free too xDDDD

PiPVoda
August 31st, 2010, 07:44 PM
It's an anime, you don't need to go to school to become a doctor. You also can travel across 4 regions at the age of ten without your parents, and never age at that!

Brock will be missed, but it's time to rejump the anime. It was getting...dull. I'll sort of miss Dawn, especially Piplup, but other than that I'm excited about the new characters. Now if only they come to replace Ash someday. I know it may never happen but seriously if pokemon is still going in 2050 they'll have to replace him sooner or later!

2nd-Thanatos
September 1st, 2010, 01:38 AM
It's an anime, you don't need to go to school to become a doctor. You also can travel across 4 regions at the age of ten without your parents, and never age at that!

Brock will be missed, but it's time to rejump the anime. It was getting...dull. I'll sort of miss Dawn, especially Piplup, but other than that I'm excited about the new characters. Now if only they come to replace Ash someday. I know it may never happen but seriously if pokemon is still going in 2050 they'll have to replace him sooner or later!

Dude, it was just a joke -.-

Anyway, remember what happened to Gary. He is out but sometimes appears again in a little cameo.

DuoRyan
September 1st, 2010, 09:06 AM
He leave in episode 191.
Bulbapedia:
Ash (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash_Ketchum), Dawn (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dawn_%28anime%29) and Brock (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Brock_%28anime%29) arrive back in Twinleaf Town (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Twinleaf_Town) and while waiting for a ferry back to Kanto (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kanto) the gang become depressed knowing they'll soon be going their separate ways. While everyone tries to keep their sadness at bay, it proves to be too much for Piplup (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dawn%27s_Piplup)...
Here the link:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/DP191

Vernikova
September 1st, 2010, 05:13 PM
It isn't confirmed that he's leaving yet so I don't know why people keep stating it like it's a fact.

bwburke94
September 2nd, 2010, 06:17 AM
Bulbapedia is only mentioning Brock for DP191 because he hasn't been confirmed to leave, I suspect that's changing later today.

UPDATE: Happiny evolved into Chansey and learned Softboiled. The goodbye should come any minute now. Yet another baby mon that evolves in a goodbye episode...? Togepi>Togetic was enough (though it was its own goodbye, not Misty's); I'm sick of pointless evolutions.

Mew~
September 2nd, 2010, 06:31 AM
It isn't confirmed that he's leaving yet so I don't know why people keep stating it like it's a fact.
In the preview it practically shows Ash and Brock parting ways...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtHDBNQo08&feature=player_embedded#!

Vernikova
September 2nd, 2010, 06:41 AM
In the preview it practically shows Ash and Brock parting ways...!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDtHDBNQo08&feature=player_embedded#!

So? They've done that plenty times before. That doesn't confirm anything.

Mew~
September 2nd, 2010, 07:03 AM
So? They've done that plenty times before. That doesn't confirm anything.
Oh go back to sleep will you! =P I don't even know why you're getting your hopes up! At least the preview proves he will be gone for like an episode or two!

Vernikova
September 2nd, 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pointing out the obvious while you're just seeing what you want to see.

Mew~
September 2nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm pointing out the obvious while you're just seeing what you want to see.
To be honest, to me it seems like you're just seeing what you want to see but then again so does everyone! Im just stating the obvious!~
I never said I wanted Brock to leave, hes also one of my fav characters!
But I guess none of us are actually going to know untill its aired or somthings shown to prove you (or me) wrong!

Okay so I just finnished watching the episode, it wasn't one of the best episodes every but I did kinda like it!
Brock was thinking about somthing at the start, I wonder...
Does that teddiursa even count was a baby pokemon? Also, that girl has too many pokemon in her party xD!! Is that the same old lady from R/S/E on Mt. Chimney who gives you a free lava cookie? xD
Oh awsome, chansey evolved - to be honest thats like the only evolution I haven't seen comming in any episode!~ Oh cool, its eggs goes all shiny lol (I know its softboiled)
Was crogunk laughing when it hit brock at the end? Lol sounded a bit like it!~

DonRoyale
September 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
The middle of the episode was pretty much don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcry.

And then Happiny evolved.

...Damn it.

And the preview...Just look at Pikachu, for God's sake.

...;;

Shnappy
September 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM
So, what do you guys think about Brock leaving the Anime series? I always thought Brock was a really great character, and am sad to see him go. A penny for your thoughts.

PlatinumDude
September 4th, 2010, 12:08 AM
I wasn't happy that Brock left Ash. I know he hasn't done much in the series, but he gives good advice to Ash and co. whenever they're in a tight situation, or when an argument is going on between the other characters.

kessie
September 4th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Glad. Brock may have been smart, and a good travel partner, making no bad decisions, but 13 seasons is plenty. I also got a little tired of him stating the obvious constantly via shouting. Most annoyingly when he would drool over every single female, causing me to sigh instead of smile at the sight of an opposite gender character. We'll be able to visit Pokemon Centers quicker now!

Jorah
September 4th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Huh, so loads of people thought Brock would be leaving this episode, but were wrong. He's just got a new goal now. It makes me a little more wary about Brock being gone forever, but I can't see the writers wanting to have 4 characters together again like in AG.

Satoshi Ookami
September 4th, 2010, 12:31 AM
I don't pretty much care... it'll be kinda refreshing not having him in group. That gives more space to new characters. But he probably will come back... eventually.

Chad -
September 4th, 2010, 02:02 AM
I always liked Brock and if he leaves, it will probably change my opinion of the anime. I hope that other character that is going replace him is a little interesting.

Jalsy
September 8th, 2010, 03:22 AM

Yay!!Dawn is leaving and Brock??..
I really don't much like to see Brock leave,is one of my favorite Ash's companion through out the series,but that's hope the anime goes,.::'[

poap555
September 8th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Too bad Brock is Leaving... :(
I don't even care about Dawn But brock.
Sad..

PearlShipper4Life
September 8th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Huh, so loads of people thought Brock would be leaving this episode, but were wrong. He's just got a new goal now. It makes me a little more wary about Brock being gone forever, but I can't see the writers wanting to have 4 characters together again like in AG.

So far we are in episode 4 of Best Wishes, no signs of Brocko. Last time in AG he came back in episode 4, so I think he's gone for good. Oh and just cuz Dawn's leaving doesn't mean Mistys coming back, I noticed those who were happy are Pokeshippers so just stating this. Dawn is being replaced by Iris, so while Pearlshipping is coming to a close, least till Dawn gets a cameo. Another ship opeans, hello NegaishippingXD

Jalsy
September 9th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Oh and just cuz Dawn's leaving doesn't mean Mistys coming back, I noticed those who were happy are Pokeshippers so just stating this. Dawn is being replaced by Iris, so while Pearlshipping is coming to a close, least till Dawn gets a cameo. Another ship opeans, hello NegaishippingXD

Correction: Not all POkeshipper states that sort of thing,..*peace guys*,we're hoping..I know..as a one of the shippers,I accept the fact not having Misty in Diamond and Pearl and also knowing Iris is the new female lead in ''Best Wishes'',Not at all Pokeshippers are happy about it,.. I think...*maybe not*It's nice accepting the fact new characters are there for the new season.But new seires without Brock?,I just don't want to see him leave,
but..

He's just got a new goal now.

...Whenever he'll have a new goal in his life,I hope he stays more from the series,

CZbwoi
September 9th, 2010, 11:14 AM
This saddens me if its true.

The only way to make it up is if Misty returns.
Or in a surprise run, Tracy.

But yeah right.

Satoshi Ookami
September 10th, 2010, 03:18 AM
I'm kinda amused how people blindly believe that old characters will be in BW =)
It's already confirmed that no old characters appear in new anime season ;)

Zet
September 10th, 2010, 04:34 AM
I think Brock's replacement will be more of a comic relief character in the group to make the show more funny. But I will miss Brock hitting on every cute girl he meets xD

Jalsy
September 10th, 2010, 05:15 AM
I'm kinda amused how people blindly believe that old characters will be in BW =)
It's already confirmed that no old characters appear in new anime season ;)

even if..
it's totally confirmed no old characters are going to appear in Best Wishes..
wHAT i MEAN is that..I was just ''hoping''..
We can dream..can't we??..there's nothing wrong being optimistic for a having in our dream of a cameo for MIsty,..and other old character..and specially for Brock..of course!:)

PearlShipper4Life
September 10th, 2010, 09:15 AM
even if..
it's totally confirmed no old characters are going to appear in Best Wishes..
wHAT i MEAN is that..I was just ''hoping''..
We can dream..can't we??..there's nothing wrong being optimistic for a having in our dream of a cameo for MIsty,..and other old character..and specially for Brock..of course!:)

Dreaming is always a good thing, sorry about what I said earlyer, I noticed a lot of people who were saying they were happy Dawn's leaving had Pokeshipping banners in there signature. So kind of made me angry a bit but I'm better now. I mean I some times wish Tracey would return, he's one of my favorite old time characters, oh wells as long as Ash continues on his journey I'll watch the show ^^

Jalsy
September 11th, 2010, 05:33 AM
I noticed a lot of people who were saying they were happy Dawn's leaving had Pokeshipping banners in there signature. So kind of made me angry a bit but I'm better now. I mean I some times wish Tracey would return, he's one of my favorite old time characters, oh wells as long as Ash continues on his journey I'll watch the show ^^

I understand what you mean,and being optimistic into something isn't that bad..anyway..We all like to have someone to return in the series,specially a brand new advnture has come for Ash.and those banners have their own uses/purposes,it's one of the things that shippers do to present or to show!? their fave shipping..

anyway..seeing Ash's companions parted makes me feel ''emotional'' a bit,that's way I'm ''hoping'' for other characters gets a cameo,..though Knowing Brock will never be in Pokemon: Best Wishes that makes me so..uhm..complicated..(I'm so weird,Ignore me:))

XFakerX
September 24th, 2010, 06:57 AM
I hope Brock gets dumped by nurse joy like how he got dumped by prof. Ivy and then return to ash's house