PDA

View Full Version : Mauja's Eevee Emporium

Black Belt Mauja
August 9th, 2010, 02:13 PM
First time making a trade thread. Anyways, I do business in breeding Eevees and trading their evolutions.

I will have many eevees very soon.

When asking for an eevee, please specify gender and nature

Wants:
Deoxys
Jirachi
Celebi
manaphy
blissy
electivire
shiny beldum
shiny charizard

HG FC:
lunar: 1076 5518 7898

RazorClaw99
August 9th, 2010, 04:28 PM
I bet I can get a move set on an Eevee u don't know how to

angelteama
August 9th, 2010, 04:41 PM

dude this isn't a move breeding thread. please don't start an argument again on a different thread. .-. twilight is watching ..

Perrie ✿
August 9th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Thats Stupid... saying something like that... not exactly the best insult ever is it, your getting quite a name in the trade thread for being Rude arnt you!

Perrie ✿
August 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Try to be friendly, thats rich considering you were laughing at someone cause they might not be able to get a moveset onto a Pokemon, for all you know they could, they can be an excellent breeder, you are one of the rudest people I've ever met on PC!

angelteama
August 9th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Try to be friendly, thats rich considering you were laughing at someone cause they might not be able to get a moveset onto a Pokemon, for all you know they could, they can be an excellent breeder, you are one of the rudest people I've ever met on PC!

^
what he said! x]
filler for this post.

Coukie
August 9th, 2010, 04:55 PM
You weren't trying to be friendly. At all. Go crawl back inside the hole you came from, please.

angelteama
August 9th, 2010, 04:59 PM
sorry sir but you wen't to far disrespected a good friend of mine like that. You love getting reported don't you.
I know I'm doing wrong by responding but you wen't to far this time.
That is no way to talk to a lady. Please get off the threads and come back when you know how to speak properly.

Coukie
August 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM
You bore me. Really. This is a pathetic attempt at trolling.

Perrie ✿
August 9th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Wow... you are so mature... swearing over the internet... could you get any more N00bish,
and now im going to stop replying after this because it's unfair, if you feel the need to be more mature towards me, or angel Pm me ^_^

Lilith
August 9th, 2010, 05:23 PM
Black Belt Mauja: I am terribly sorry that a couple of noobs demolished your thread. Please remake it, and consider adding at least 10 different species too.

angelteama: Dude, you are not trading nor moderating, so do not post.

dragonomega: That's stupid, you are responding to a troll and not using the report button.

Coukie: You weren't really trying to insult him by telling him to crawl in a hole unless you want an infraction too.

When someone is being off topic and/or flaming, use the report button. Do not ever respond to the flamer. You are contributing to the ugly mess.

ps thanks for ruining my dinner :/

Closed~