View Full Version : Halo 2 or San Andreas

Happy Dude
November 19th, 2004, 12:32 AM
so which game do you like better.i think halo 2 is way better.

November 19th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Im voting san andreas, definately, i havent even really heard of halo2 XD

November 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM
San andreas all halo games suckmatter of fact xbox sux all together....

November 19th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Well, speaking from my store's perspective, and the figures availble to me through work, San Andreas is outselling Halo 2.
And given how much better a game it is..yeah, I'll go with that

November 19th, 2004, 1:59 AM
San Andreas by default. Never played Halo 2.

November 19th, 2004, 3:45 AM
There is no competition. San Andreas.

November 19th, 2004, 4:14 AM
Halo 2 -cooperative play and all the other features made Halo great -havent played 2 but im sure its even better ;)

November 19th, 2004, 8:19 PM
guiltysparkzz sez- Halo 2!

November 19th, 2004, 8:21 PM
lol Halo 2 all the way....and x-box doesnt suck ...... ut both are pretty sweet games

November 20th, 2004, 7:48 AM
Gah. San Andreas all the way! To me, Halo 2 is just like Red Faction. And San Andreas beats Red Faction, so of course San Andreas beats Halo 2 XD

John Denver
November 20th, 2004, 1:26 PM
Well, Halo 2 and San Andreas both have a Killer 1 player mod, but Halo 2's multiplayer is basically the entire game in it of itself...it's nearly flawless

So I'd say Halo 2, just my preference...

Alucard Drake
November 20th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Haol 2 all the way to me it is the best game bungie has ever made and hay how cant help but kill the grunts and actually be the covnent

November 20th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Seeing as I've never found the GTA series to be able to keep my interest for more then an hour, same with first person shooters, I vote none of the above.
*goes back to playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories*

November 21st, 2004, 1:08 AM
Nice to see you back, Shadow.

Anyway, I'm gonna say San Andreas. I've never been a huge fan of FPS games anyway, and after playing Halo 1 I think the game was over-hyped and over-rated. At least with GTA you're getting a huge variety of things to do (and it is now the 3rd highest selling PS2 game of all time!)

November 21st, 2004, 1:49 AM
er who said u need a xbox to play halo 2 u could just wait for the pc one like i am o and its better than san andres

November 21st, 2004, 4:43 AM
Halo 2...Halo 2.....Halo 2.......HALO 2!!!

Halo 2 is the best game there is and that is that! :D

November 21st, 2004, 4:59 AM
Halo 2 Sucks so sand andreas

November 21st, 2004, 6:32 AM
If you think about it, you can do many things that are in GTA: San Andreas in Halo 2 except 10 times better. It's a lot more fun jacking people's vehicles and running over them in Halo 2.

Happy Dude
November 21st, 2004, 9:36 PM
yeah your completly right kip-kip.in sand andreas it is fun to kill people.but in halo 2 there is 10 times more blood and killing.

November 22nd, 2004, 5:11 AM
I agree that in San (Not Sand!!) Andreas, you can do alot of stuff, and that's alot. But face it, it's only capable of more in in this category because it's that kind of game. One, huge-***, explorable level. Oh yeah, and gang fighting? Being part of the mob? Oooh, great reasons for mindless killing. I know Halo 2's religious like reason for violence is much, much better.

November 23rd, 2004, 7:05 AM
My opion is the most important since i have defeated both games and i must say that not only is Halo 2 a downfall, but should this game have even been created? Mindless enough San Andreas is a much better game, but over all both of them cannot match others, the best game is neither of these, and San Andreas is not as gory as Halo 2, but should kids be playing any of these games in the first place to learn how to kill?.........?.......Yes they should so my vote goes to.........................................................................................................................San Andreas. Giving it a 14 to 8 lead in the polls....................San Andreas People. Yep...........Its All Downhill From Here, Straight To GTA Tokuo or Somthing, and Halo 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, blah blah blah..........................my real vote goes to Urbz Sims In The City....!.!.!...?

November 25th, 2004, 6:16 AM
Halo 2, only because I haven't tried any GTA games at all

700th Post!! BOO ya!

November 25th, 2004, 6:32 AM
San Andreas.
Don't get me started why, sweeties. XD

November 30th, 2004, 4:17 PM
To all you Halo 2 haters:
First of all, this is my first time posting, so I am new at this, but i have to say PS2 sucks. There is nothing better than an XBox. It comes with almost unlimited memory, superior graphics, and has WAY better games. I'm not saying I don't like Grand Theft Auto Games, but Halo 2 is a hole lot better.

November 30th, 2004, 5:01 PM
Halo 2 just becuase i prefer the storyline and I am a sci-fi geek. Anything sci-fi tv, movies, or books I will take over gnagster any day. Plus i prefer Halo 2 becuase it is not as repeptive as GTA as all the games seem like they could be just one.

November 30th, 2004, 7:18 PM
I'd say Halo 2. I've played both & enjoyed both, but in the end, I prefer Halo 2 over San Andreas simply because Halo 2 has Multiplayer.

November 30th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Ha haa the only thing wrong with that is GTA:SA has multiplayer as well! I prefer GTA:SA because the only thing that I like about halo and halo 2 is multiplayer! Oh and who said we were talking about consoles!? You can get both these games on PC! If it were a console battle PC would be my choice!

December 1st, 2004, 12:37 PM
Halo 2 is the best! :D But San Andreas is good to ;)

Happy Dude
December 2nd, 2004, 2:45 AM
im sick of gta games.i think they should have stopped at vice city.the thing that i like about halo 2 is when you kill something it looks 500 times better than gta.

but meh that just my opinin.

Elite Four Lance
December 8th, 2004, 9:33 AM
I suggest Halo 2 for being better. Cooperative is fun when you work togheter.