PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: Danger in Hyrule

Pages : [1] 2 3

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 12:40 PM
ok, I couldnt think of a better title, so here goes:

In the land of hyrule, things have so far been going well. Gannondorf has been sealed away, and the land is safe. The Hero of Time leaves this land he knows so well in search of a friend, and it seems like a pretty good time to do so. But while he is away, Gannondorf has somehow broken out of the seal. Now, all the races of Hyrule have to work together to stop his plot of taking over.

Ok, we need at least one of every race to begin! (I put wolfos in as a race cause theyre cool and kick butt, but if no one chooses to be one, we wont have one. )
Form:
Name:
Race: (Zora, Kokiri, Wolfo, Deku, Goron, Hylian, Gerudo)
Description:
Items:
Weapons:
Story/ History:
other(if Kokiri, fairys name):

Mine
Name: Nichole
Race: Hylian
Description: Black Tunic (like the link of SSBM)
Items: Blue potion
Weapons: Bow and arrows, sword
Story:Raised in Hrule all my life. I'm a sword play master and know all the ways of the sword.
Other: a black horse of the gerudo desert and a full brother to Gannondorfs named Thunder

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 12:49 PM
YAY tis made ^_^
Form: whats this for?
Name: Linz
Race: (Zora, Kokiri, Wolfo, Deku, Goron, Hylian, Gerudo)
Description: a very smart yet adventuous kokiri, he loves helping people, his first mission was getting a valuable pearl from iside a giant fish for the zora's
Items:magic crystal
Weapons: kokiri long Bow/fire arrow, ice arrow, light arrow, time arrow/ extenddent shot/ glowy sword
Story/ History: uh he is the great great great great grandson of link ( seeing as this doesn't seem that much iinto the fututre he came from the future :nervous: )
other: Zami
here is a sprite sample sheet:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/linzspritesheet.png

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 12:51 PM
so your a kokiri right? could you put it on the race part of the form? I was just listing the races you can be.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 12:53 PM
oh sorry well yeah I'm a kokiri

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 12:53 PM
ok, thanks, so now we wait for more people to join I guess........

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
well I see that a little raven is here <_<

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:00 PM
ok, while were waiting, I guess I'l tell you how this all began...
if youve played WW you know that a long time ago, Hyrule was taked over by an evil force and when Link didnt show up, the land was sealed underwater. Wel, in this RP we have to prevent that from happening and stop gannon.

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Cool,a Zekda RPG,I'll join.

Name: Karoku
Race: Zora
Description: Looks like Link when he was a Zora,but he has purple stuf not green.
Items: Red potion.
Weapons: a staf.
Story/ History: He has lived in the Zora Cave all his life and never has come out.
Other:

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:01 PM
well I haven't played WW and I didn't think it showed any realation to OoT, well ok lets start

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Ok I havent done an RP before but Ill try

Name: Stevo
Description: Like Link but abit more Muscular, looks dumb but is actually very smart and Tactical. Wears a white Tunic.
Items: Fairy in a bottle (is that ok)
Weapons: Sword & Shield on back, Arrow pouch round waist, Bow clipped to horse and Daggers.
History: Was trained in Links academy(Made up) and was his best pupil. He has mastered Sword combat on ground and on Horse and he also has good hand to hand and archery skills.
Other: A brown horse with a white mask and saddle. Named Lightning.

I hope thats ok.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Ok (this RP is in the future; Zelda's like she was in OOT)
Youll do great PV, and yes, a fairy in a bottle is exactly what I meant.

I'm on my way to Hyrule Castle. Princess Zelda sent a message saying it was urgent. I strolled up to the castle door, noting some scared looks from the castle guards. Something must be up. I walked down the long carpet to the Princesses throne. "Thank you for coming," the priincess said, "Hyrule really needs your help. Gannon has broken loose and is planning to take over again." "What?! How!" I said, astounded. There was no way I thought hed brake loose form those seals! "He is plotting to attack the entire land with a vast army. I haerd this from Impa and Nayru, they heard him say it. I need you to get together an army. Talk to everyone you can; Dekus, Gerudos, Kokiris, Gorons, and even the Zoras." I nodded. "I shall," I said, wanting to get this started right away. Zelda nodded. She gave me a letter with the familys royal seal on it. I turned and walked out of the castle, out of the town square and into the open fields of Hyrule.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:11 PM
hey my horse was named lightning well it seems to be a common horse anme I'll change mine to... bullet
edit: I start my way out of the kokiri's forest and in to hyrule this was the second time I was allowed though I often sneaked, out. while galloping towards the castle (on bullet of course) I noticed some one just leaving the castle and went to talk with this person (thats you pikapal)

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:14 PM
No I'll rename mine White Lightning.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:14 PM
but I want to keep mines bullet anyways ok?

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Bullets perfect

IC: I saw a person on horse back galloping towards me. "Hello," I said casually, and noticing his attire. "You must be a kokiri," I said.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:19 PM
"uh, yeah" I said trying to be polite "names Linz I was goin to see zelda about the black cloud over kokiri forest" I stated to the person untill relizing I didn't know her name "whats yur name?"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:20 PM
"Nichole," I replied, "and I was just talking to Zelda. She says that Gannon is back, and we need to stop him. I dont doubt he is the cause of the black cloud."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:23 PM
"yeah it seems that way" (um you notice the kokiri clothes are sligtly different then normal if you don't mind I need something to start so I can tell that I'm from the future) "I knew he'd return someday" (coughfuturecough) "so now what are you going to do?"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:27 PM
IC: I am riding my horse back to Hyrule after my training and I see these two people talking which looks like a Hylian and a Kokiri. But I just went straight past because I didnt want to interupt.

OOC: Is this ok

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:28 PM
OOC: I know, but Kokiri clothes look similar anyways to me yep PV, its perfect.

IC: "I'm going to go to Kokiri forest and find more people to help." I whistled and a huge black horse came galloping up to me. I rubbed his forhead. "Hey boy," I said and I swung up onto his back. "Linz, would you like to help me?" I asked as I turned my horse to face his.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:29 PM
OOC:fine by me

IC: "hey who was that?" pointing to Hylian. just noticing what Nichole had said I said "yeah sure" nervous about her finding out about my "future trials"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"I dont know," I said, "maybe someone also on their way to see Zelda? He looked in a hurry."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:34 PM
"Yes he did" I said sounding confused "maybe he can help you out to?" picturing the hurried hylian in a fight against ganondorf. "well we better get moven to kokiri forest"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Gallops into Hyrule and gets to the guards of the castle and says "Move out of my way I need to see the Princess" but the gaurds dont let him through.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:38 PM
after noticing the hylian being turned down on his chance to see the princess I say
"Hey move it there have been problems all over hyrule! and some people want to know why" I turn to the hylian "that is what yur here for right?"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Replies "Yes what do you know about it" turns to gaurd and says clenching fist "Let me through".

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:42 PM
I ride over to them, too. "Yeah, let him through!" The guards grimace, but let him pass.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:44 PM
IC: "well I'm from kokiri forest and a loomenous black cloud has completly blocked out the sun, nichole here says ganondorf has returned"

OOC: hehe this is fun ^_^

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Says "Its about time" and turns to Hylian girl and says "Thank you." "Oops sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Im Stevo and who might you two be".

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"I'm linz! and she is nichole" I say exitedly "will you help us defeat ganondorf"(points to above post)

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I'm here to stop Gannondorf, and I need help. Zelda has sent me on this quest." I hand him the letter to prove it.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:48 PM
IC: :Hey you never showed me that letter :(" I say sadly "just kidding I already believed ya, so stevo will ya help us?
OOC: hey pika are volvagia and the other bosses back in this one?

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Replies "Yes ofcourse I will help, as soon as I have seen the Princess" reads letter and says "Well I cant argue against this, it is sighned by the Princess." Gets back on his horse and gallops towards the castle.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Tries to follow but gaurds don't let me pass "don't make me use this :K" pulls out bow and arrows "so what was that you were going to let me do?"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:53 PM
OOC: some, and Volvagia is one.
IC: "Sorry, Linz, but I wanted to show Stevo what the Princess said."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:54 PM
"yeah I know I was only kidding" puts away bow and arrows "guess I don't really need to follow him..."

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:55 PM
"we'll wait here," I said, "he should return soon." waits patiently

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 01:56 PM
OOC: Who is playing the Princess in my conversation and wil this RP have nighttime in it.

IC: Stevo gallops upto the castle and dismounts his horse and pets it and says "Good boy" then Stevo enters the castle and goes to the Pricesses room.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"ok" waits patiently "dum-dee-dum" waits more...
edit:
OOC: well I aint playing no princess, I know that, ask pika she has more experience with it :D

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 01:58 PM
OOC: no one really "plays" the princess, but I will when anyone talks to her. Yes, there is nightime.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:00 PM
OOC: ok thats good
IC: "well I'll be back in a few minutes I need to go to kokiri forest to get some supplies, sll I brought were arrows and my bow"
edit: begins on way to kokiri forest... (I'm just gonna call it kokiri from now on)

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:00 PM
OOC: Ok XD.

IC: Walks upto the Princess and says "What do you know about that big dark cloud over Kokiri Forest, I wanna know it interupted my training."

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:03 PM
Zelda: "That cloud is brought forth by gannon, who has broken free. I think he wants to plact Hyrule in eternal darkness." She sighs and looks at Stevo. "I have sent someone to look for anyone who would like to help in destroying Gannon. I hear you are good with the sword, so would you please kindly find her and help?"

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:08 PM
returns with: blader-ang/ fire,ice, and light arrows/ twin bladed sword/ bomb bag/ flute of time/ and lots and lots of food. "hey I'm back with more weapons... and food!

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Stevo replies "Thank you that is all I needed to know and ofcourse I will help, Ganon wont get away with this". Stevo exits the Castle and gallops towards the city and meets up with Nichole and says "Hey where has Linz gone because I am ready to go and I forgot to tell you my horses name is White Ligtning"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"he went to get food. your horse is gorgeous! Mines name is Thunder, and hes a full brother to Gannondorfs horse." Sees that Linz has returned. "Here he is," I said.

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"want some lunfnch?" I say as I stuff an apple into my mouth

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Stevo replies "Thank you, yours is beautiful, you take good care of him dont you. Oh I near enough forgot I must stop by my house, I need to pick up the rest of my weapons"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Sure," I said, taking an apple and feding my horse. "Thunders hungry, too! I try and take as good care of him that I can" I stare out into the field, lost in thought. I wished the hero of time was there, hed know more of how to do this all...

OOC: just so ya all know, my character knew link and helped him beat gannon a long time ago

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Stevo also takes an apple and says "that will do for now and Ill bring some food aswell, I have a feeling this is going to take a long time." Stevo, Linz and Nichole stop outside Stevos house and wait. Five minutes later he comes out with his Hammer (looks like Megaton hammer), Ocarina, his Link Acadamy Jacket and puts it on. Then he says "Come on lets go". Then he holds Nichole Back and whispers to her "What were you thinking earlier".

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOC: oops I thought you acctuallt said that about the hero of time not thought it, I'll delete my last post
IC: "nice hammer there stevo"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I look at him. Suddenly, I feel like I can really trust Stevo, with anything. "I was just thinking how much easier if the Hero of Time were here. Hed know more of what to do."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:25 PM
IC: "hey what about me :(" I say "aren't I trustworthy?"
OOC: well since its link who keeps traveling in time over in termina he only takes 3 day to do all that over in termina remember, wouldn't he show up here?

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Replies to Nichole wispering "Oh you mean the Legendary Hero Of Time named Link, If so I am the top fighter from his academy so you dont need to worry but I still agree with you." and runs up to Linz and says "Thanks I modelled it on the Legendary Megaton Hammer, I made it myself.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:29 PM
OOC: he stays there for a while, even though it only takes 3 days. He might show up later, and I didnt say that aloud

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:30 PM
OOC: I know but I feel left out :(

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM
OOC: dont feel left out! I'm sorry!!!
IC: "I know both of you will help me, so I feel a little better." I mounted Thunder. "Ready to continue on?"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Replies "I'm ready lets get going" and then he mounts White Ligtning.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:34 PM
OOC: its ok I was being over-somethingorother,
IC: yeah I'm ready to continue on, where to? goron city? zora cape? (wait zora cape is out in termina isn't it?)
edit:IC: I may not have trained under link but I know him another way ;)

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 02:36 PM
OOC: its Zoras Domain here
IC: "To Death Mountain. The gorons are the most helpful, and I think they'll be easy to get to help." I begin cantering off.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Stevo says "It will be night soon but we should be able to get to Goron City before nightfall" then Stevo gallops off to catch Nichole.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:42 PM
"hey wait up" I jump on bullet and chase after them

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Stevo, Linz and Nichole arrive at Goron city and it has just started getting dark and Stevo says to everyone "So what are we going to do now then"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"well its nicholes call, she probably knows this place better than I do"

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC:Should I wait for y'all to go to Zoras Domain then I start RPG'ing from there??

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 02:57 PM
OOC: uh yeah sure, how good of ya to join us

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
OOC: uh yeah sure, how good of ya to join us
OOC:I joined at the begining but y'all started w/out me*points at first page*

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 03:01 PM
OOC: yah I know but I just couldn't wait to get started, you can start now by leaving zora's domain and coming to the gorons, for some reason of yur own
edit: well I don't think there will be much else for tonight, so I'm gonna go, I'll be on tommorow

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
OOC:Hey,thats a good idea,thanx.
IC:"Hey dad I'm going to the Goron City to see Pipe"(A friend of mine).*Gets onto his horse,Giffy(He is all white)* "Man its getting late,I better get there soon".

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 04:10 PM
OOC: I'm back for a sec.
IC: "ok guys I think I'm gonna head to zora's domain to find some zora to help us, this will go faster if we split up, so we'll meet back at hyrule castle before sunset tommorow (if were all online at the same time, we'll call that sunset k?) cya"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Stwvo replies "Ok cya then Linz" and then he gives Linz a strong pat on the back.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I walk into the Goron city. "We should look for Daruania, hes the head goron."

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Stevo replies "Good Idea, c'mon then lets get going."

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I walk towards the bottom floor, avoiding some gorons that were playing around with some bomb flowers. I suddenly tripped over a small goron that was curled up and fell flat on my face.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Stevo runs over and picks Nichole up and says "Are you ok, that looks bad let me take a look".

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:31 PM
"I think its just a bad cut," I said embarassed. I couldnt believe I fell! "Thanks for the help."

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Stevo replies "Thats ok, I was just checking, we need to be in top form for our face off with Ganondorf"

OOC: it is Ganondorf isnt it

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 05:34 PM
IC: I run in *I decided not to go alone its um lonely* so whats been happening? beside you falling on you'r facw which I came just in time to see ^_^

OOC: hay look I made a little team thing for the current members of the RP:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/teamtime.png how do like the name "Team Time" because I can change it?
edit:yeah its ganondorf

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:36 PM
OOC: yeah, gannon and gannondorf are the same
IC: I smile. "Thanks," I said, and continue on to a room on the bottom floor. Inside was Darunia. "Hello," he says, "what brings you up here? and who are your companions, Nichole?"

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"well this one companion's name is linz ^_^"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Stevo intrduces himself "Im Stevo, I cant believe it Darunia, I have heard alot about you and this is Linz" turns to Linz and says "Nothing was happening"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"ok good, I didn't miss anything :D and yeah I'v heard of you to darunia, got any recruits for an army against ganondorf?" I say cassually as if it were nothing special

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
"What?!" Daruania yells, astounded, "but how can this be?" I explain everything to him. "We need help. Will you send some of your Gorons to fight for hyrule?" Darunia looks upset. "Hyrule has forever been our home, and I couldnt stand it if it was destroyed. I shall send some of our best people to hyrule castle."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
"cool :D more peop...I mean gorons to help us, thanks daruania" I say still as if it were nothing special
edit: ok now I have to go

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"Thanks alot, Darunia," I said, then turned to Stevo and Linz. "We must hurry and head over to the Zoras now," I said, then turned to leave the Gorons.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Stevo says "Yeah thanks Darunia" then he gives Darunia a Friendly hard whack on the back and says "Ow that hurt a little" and looks embarrassed.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I smiled, trying not to laugh. "gorons have tougher skin then we do," I said, and Darunia nodded. "be careful," he said and I nodded. "we will," I said, leaving the room.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Stevo says "Yeah nice hard back, you must keep in good condition" then he leaves and follows the others.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I walk out into the cold crisp air. The sun was about to set. Mounting my horse, I looked at the others. "Its getting dark," I said, "we should ride somewhere to camp out."
OOC: ok ,see ya tommorow em!!

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Stevo replies "Yeah, lets ride over to that river and camp out, Ill cook." then he mounts his horse.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Riding fast, we hurry to the spot to camp out. I take off my horses saddle, letting him run around and rest.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I get off straight after Nichole and let my horse run around with Nicholes and say "So what do you want for dinner"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"whatever, I dont care," I said, feeling my stomach growl. I watched the sillhoettes of the two horses (three including Linzs) graze. I stared up at the now dark sky and thought about the past. Surely they could defeat him again....

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Stevo walks upto Linz and gives him his dinner and then he walks upto Nichole and says "Here ya go and dont worry I know well beat him and for good this time" then he starts to eat his dinner.

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Am I too late?

Form: (Whats this?)
Name: Vince
Description: Black hair,Chinese face and other stuff.
Items: Blue potion.
Weapons: Shiny Blade,Mirrior shield and Heor's bow.
Story/ History: Born in Hyrule. Parents died and was raised by Hyrulian people.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I`m here and the stuff below!
Name: Eian
Description:Bruised and scar on right eye
Items: Dins Fire,soul carrier
Weapons: Soul edge
Story:Father died in battle mother died from amyotropic lateral sclerosis found the soul edge and trained with the 190 lbs.sword,
Other: a cool demonic arm and a gerudo stallion trained to go past the speed of sound if needed

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:19 PM
OOC: nope its not too late at all!
IC: I smiled at Stevo, then began eating my dinner. "this is good," I said.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:20 PM
"I`ll just have a soul *eats soul*"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:21 PM
OOC: where are you at in the RP endamaster??

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I don`t know just coming in ! XD

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Stevo says "Glad you like it, now eat up and we can rest for the morning"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I layed down in my sleeping bag, and leaned my head against my saddle. "I sure hope we can beat this," I said aloud.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"I haven`t slept in years,the stalichilds always attacked me when I when to sleep" Eian says.

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:27 PM
OOC: ok, so you just found us? dont mean to sound rude, just wondering!

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Stevo replied "We will beat this, there is no dought". Then Stevo puts his head down and falls asleep right away.

Pokemon_Veteran

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:30 PM
*Eian eats another soul* "I will keep watch" Eian says.

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I fall asleep, too.
OOC: endamaster, you have say how you met us and have to actually meet us, you know?

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
We met at a Bazzar,near the sheilds....

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
*The next morning* Stevo wakes up at the crack of dawn and goes to train.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:38 PM
I wake up, noticing someone else at the campsite(you endamaster). "who are you?" I ask, sitting up.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
*Goes to octorck and slash it down* *swings sword and then puts the soul edge down to exercise*"well im ready"Eian says."Hi.I saw you a the bazzar before I wanted to ask where to find the cuccos.It was my first time in town in 5 years."

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Stevo comes back sweating alot an says "I was attacked, but I took care of them" and then he splashes cold water over his face and realises someone else and says "Who might you be" putting his hand on his sword.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I look over at Stevo. "Are you ok?" I ask, seeing how worked he was.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:49 PM
*takes off shirt to reveal brusies* "I`ll get some fish" Eian says.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Stevo relpies "Yeah Im ok, I was just attacked during my daily training session." and then he says "Have you just woke up, you want something to eat"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"attacked by what?" I ask, wondering if it was possible that Gannon had a;ready started his attack. Then I nodded. "well need to keep up our strength."

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:53 PM
*catches fish* ready for breakfast? eian asked.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Stevo replies "I was attacked by some of Ganondorf mnions" and then he says "what do you want to eat"

Pokemon_Veteran

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 06:58 PM
*prepares fish*stand back!Eian says*uses din`s fire to cook fish*

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 06:59 PM
"Fish is fine with me. Where were you when they attacked?"

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:01 PM
"What?"Eian asked."I attacked the octorck!"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Stevo replies "I was just over in that field about a mile north" and then hegets up and then walks off to freshen up.

Pokemon_Veteran

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"Now what??"Eian asked."What must we battle?"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:04 PM
I whistle for my horse. He comes over to me, and I saddle him quickly. "I'm going to look over where Stevo was," I said to Eian as I mount up and whisper to thunder. He snorts and takes off in the direction I told him to go.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:07 PM
*drinks water from castle moat*"Im ready,I washed while you were asleep"Eian said.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I come back after freshening up and say "Where has Nichole gone?"

Pokemon_Veteran

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Toward you"Eian said "I will work on my newest technique,Flare dance"

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:13 PM
I continue on to the field and see nothing. "maybe they left?" I say aloud to Thunder. Suddenly, he rears up. I lean foreward, making him go back down. I saw then a bunch of Stalfos, comimg right at me! I grab my sword and dismount. I make Thunder run away so he cant get hurt, and I wait for the stalfos, sword at the ready. They approach and I swing my sword hard, fighting with all my might.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I say "Shes gone to where I was attacked" then he Whistles for White Ligtning and goes back to where he trained

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I slash hard, easily defeating two of the 7 stalfos. Suddenly, one hits me on the shoulder with its sheild. I retaliate w/ a hard strike, one handed, and kill that one, too. The pain is intense, though, but I keep fighting.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Eian uses Din`s Fire to sweep away a few of the Stalfos and slashes one of them.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:21 PM
I come in galloping on White Lightening and smash one to peices with one strike and say to Nichole "You need any help"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I nodded, clutching my shoulder, but not for long; I took my sword and stabbed it through the last stalfos head. Then I put away my sword and clutched my shoulder. "Thanks," I said.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Eian grabs rupees left behind "You snooze you lose!"

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:25 PM
I replied "Thats ok, hey your shoulder looks bad lets take a look"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I move my tunic off my shoulder and see the cut the sheild made. "I think I need a bandage," I said, flinching.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
"I`ll go get some"Eian said dashing to the Castle town

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I reply "Ok lets get back to camp and Ill patch you up. Youll have to get on my horse or you will make it worse."

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I nodded, getting up on White Lightning. I call to Thunder. "Follow us!" I said to him, and he reared and neighed.

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:31 PM
*Stops and falls on his face* You already have med. equipment?

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:32 PM
Nichole gets on and Stevo says "Buckle up, GO!!! Boy" and White Lightining speeds off to camp.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 19th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Wow, your horse is fast!" I said as we already were al the camp again.

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Stevo replies "Thanks, He gets training just like me" then I help Nichole of the horse and bandage her up and then say "You wont fell any pain at all now I put something to ease it on the bandage"

Pokemon_Veteran

Rubberbandman
November 19th, 2004, 07:38 PM
OCC:Gotta go ya`ll.see ya

Stevo-kun
November 19th, 2004, 07:43 PM
OOC: Cya Endamaster

IC: Stevo says smiling "So how does that feel now Nichole"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 08:51 PM
OOC: I'm back early ^_^
IC: comes back with zora following "I went to zora's domain last night and found a great zora fighter, what did I miss?" looking confused at the bandages and other guy...

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 09:04 PM
OOC:Hey Mewrald,where you talking about me??

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 09:12 PM
OOC: um, sure why not?
IC: "his name is karoku so can he join out little army?"
OOC: heres his sprite:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/karoku2.png

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 19th, 2004, 09:37 PM
IC:"Hi every one.I'm Karoku,and this is my horse,Giffy.Giffy don't be shy,say hello."

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 09:39 PM
"??? um a horse saying hello O_o;;? ooookay the world has officialy gotten weird..."

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 09:59 PM
is it TOO late to join?

Name: Max
Race: Kokiri
Description: the same clothes of Link but in blue, blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle
Items: 5 of each one
Weapons: a silver-blue sword and same colors shield, bow and arrows
History: UNKNOWN
Fairy's name: Sparky

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
nope not to late, and yay a fellow kokiri! if ya want I can make ya a sprite of yur character ^_^
edit: and now I have it was a little rushed but ya know:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/raizor_blaid/maxkokiri.pngI guessed sparky's color hope ya don't mind

pokefan007
November 19th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Me join too??
Name: Erik
Race: Gerudo
Description: A male Gerudo... (but I don't look like Ganodorf ((Spelling?)))
Items: Longshot, boomerang, and a Black potion (made up, heals everything, including lost items)
Weapons: A magic book full of spells, and twin swords
Story/ History: Grew up with the Gerudo's, times have changed and they do accept males if, and only if, they were born a Gerudo
other: Um.... I don't think I have anything to put here.... No, wait, I do, wait, no, false alarm... lol

Raizor Blaid
November 19th, 2004, 10:25 PM
OOC: ok pf we'll be stopping at the gerudo's after zora's which is where were headed now so we'll pick you up when we get there

Electric Hero
November 19th, 2004, 10:33 PM
ooc: Sparky is blue, so how can I enter within the story?

pokefan007
November 19th, 2004, 10:38 PM
OOC: Okie doke! I'll wait... patiently...

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 03:22 AM
OOC: WOW... IN ONE DAY THIS RP IS AT THE 8TH PAGE! I AM TRYING TO KEEP UP!
Vince was in the bush hiding. He came out with his bow and arrow and was about to shoot. He held out his bow tight.
"Tell me,Are you 2 warriors? I must see proof that you 2 are warriors. If yes,I will let you proceed and give you a map to the temple." Said Vince.
HE PREPARED TO SHOOT A ARROW BUT...
"I can't do this... I just can't." Said Vince.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 07:46 AM
OOC: who are you talking to dragon master? if its us then there are 5 of us not 2 ^_^
also for you max I guess I could have to go back to kokiri forest (I'm a kokiri to) and then thats where I meet you or, you venture out of the forest or whatever you choose

IC: "ok tell me whats goin on later I'm off to the gerudo's hideout anyone else wanna come???" linz askes as he mounts bullet

pokefan007
November 20th, 2004, 09:03 AM
OOC: Yea, I'm going to be able to join the group soon!!

IC: *he watches all the girls work as he sharpens up his longshot that he found in a hole beneath a grave*

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 12:18 PM
OOC:yeah aint it great ^_^
IC: I make my way to the entrance to the gerudo's hideout knowing they wouldn't let me in I sneaked in after getting bullet to stay put, soon I was in and saw a male gerudo and thought it was weird that a boy would be here and no-one seemed to care so I whispered "hey you what are you doing here? I thought they onely accepted women?" I said feeling confused and hungry...

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:12 PM
OOC: Are you still with me and Nichole Emerald.

IC: After bandaging Nichole up I say "We will rest for a couple of hours and then get going ok".

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:24 PM
OOC: sorry, yeah, Im here
IC: "thanks, stevo, my arm feels much better," I said, sitting down to rest for a while. Fighting sure was tiring, and I didnt have much practice recently.

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:28 PM
A couple of hours later Stevo gets up and says "Well we better get going, do you know where we are going next Nichole"

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 01:30 PM
"Ummm...." Vince came out of a bush and apoligized for what happened before.
"Here. This should help ya." Said Vince running off.
Vince gave Stevo a map.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:31 PM
OOC: no I left for gerudo's hideout
IC: after getting no reply I venture further into the hideout trying to find something usefull, I make it into a room with 3 treasure chests in the middle "a trap" I try to open one of them and find nothing, I open the middle one and find a song written on paper "this could come in handy" I take my chances with the third one, I open it to find an alarm set off! I try to get away but get surrounded I pull out by bow and arrows...

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Stevo shouts "Thanks" and then he looks at the map strangely and mutters "I think"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:33 PM
OOC: so is it just you and me, Stevo?
IC: "I guess to the Kokiri Forest," I said, getting up as well.

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Stevo replies to Nichole "Yeah sure but take a look at this map I have just been given" then he says "Well do you recognise it in any way"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:38 PM
OOC: I need help! and we got 2 kokiri's already ^_^ though I guess you do need to "meet up" with max

IC: after pulling out my bow I get some fire arrows ready and say "buh bye ^_^" after shooting one I notice they dodged it! I shoots 2 more and it turns out the same way! then I put away my bow and arrows and take out my flute and the new song "hope this works" I play the song and notice I start feeling weird next thing I know I'm right outside the gerudo's hideout next to bullet! "woah I feel funn.. what? how did I?" I didn;t take much time to think about it and mounted bullet and started on my way back to where I had last seen stevo nichole and the guy I still never got a chance to ask the name of...
edit: no help needed now ^_^

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"It looks like a map to the Forest Temple," I said, looking closely at it, "but I know the Sages are still protecting them. Could Gannondorf had possibly taken over them again?"

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:42 PM
OOC: I'm on my way back ^_^
IC: I mka eit to the camp site to see nothing but foot prints and a few left over bandages "they must have.. there they are" and notice they weren't very far ahead I speed off and up to them and say "hi I'm back, again" and start keeping bullet steadily at their speed...

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Stevo replies "Ok, lets get going" and then he realises a little guy on a horse riding towards them and shouts "IS THAT YOU LINZ" not knowing whether it was or not.

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I nodded at Linz. "Find anything?" I ask, as I mount Thunder, my shoulder now feeling 100 percent better.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:44 PM
IC: "teah It took long enough to find ya" I said out of breath "I was attacked at the gerudo hideout I found I guy there! and none of the female gerudo's seemed to care" and then realize the song in my pocket "oh and this thing, after failing at my shots wioth my bow I played this and was right outside the hidout! I think its a song that teleports you to the entrance to there hideout" and I take the song out and unfold it "here you have it"

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:46 PM
"Thats wierd," I said, "were on our way to the Kokiri now." I lean foreward and whisper to Thunder, and he snorts and takes off. "Coming!!!?" I yell over my shoulder to the others.

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Stevo replies to Nichole "Thats good to hear, glad your all better" and then he says to Linz "So what was you attacked by and why did you go without informing us"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OOC: I edited my other post you might want to read it
IC: "yeah!" I yell and soon catch up "we can't bring our horses into the forest, ok?"
edit: "I did inform you, I think and it was 3 gerudo's down at the hideout"

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Stevo shouts "Go boy" and easily catches up with everyone and says to Linz "I know we cant"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
IC: "hehe yeah thought you did, I was just maken sure" I say in an instant "there probably wondering what took me so long! well I need to go back to my house and grab some food when we get there"

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:51 PM
"Poor Thuner will just have to wait," I say, leaning foreward and playing with his forelock. "So you played a wierd song?" I ask Linz.

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Stevo also ask stroking his horse "Yeah whats with this song your talking about"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:52 PM
"yeah I found it in a room with 3 chests, one had nothing, one had this song, and the other had an alarm!" I say remembering my fight "here you take the song" I pass the peaice of paper to nichole "that thing makes me dizzy and you dezerve it more"

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 01:55 PM
"Why do I deserve to be dizzy?" I ask, holding onto my reins w/ one hand and observing the song with the other. It looked fast, and I wondered if I could still play. We wee outside the Kokiri Forest, and slowed my horse and jumped off.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
"not to be dizzy! you just deserve to have the song more, you know to use it" I say as I get off bullet "well in we go" and I start on my way in

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Stevo jumps off his horse and says "Hey Nichole could I have a look, I might recognize it"

OOC: Wooohooo my 3,500th post XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Vince came in with his horse and slowed down.
"I see you have come,I'll meet you at the forest temple." Said Vince as he went into the lost woods.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 01:59 PM
OOC: yay 3,500!
IC: "yeah you seem like you would understand it an all, I wonder if that boy I saw at the gerudo hideout would like to help us, I doubt even if he wanted to he could those people served ganondorf the whole time didn't they?" I say wondering about.. stuff

PikaPal
November 20th, 2004, 02:00 PM
"Sure," I say, handing it over. "Hey, Linz, wait up!" I call after Linz.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"oops, sorry I'm just really hungry and need to get home XD"

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I catch up with Linz and Nicole walking beside them and say looking at the song "MMM somehow this looks kind of fimiliar to me, but I dont know in what way." then I say "Hey Linz what you got to eat"

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"Stevo,The lost woods is just a metre away. Here another map so you don't get lost." Said Vincent handing over the map and running off into the lost woods.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
IC: "uh not much but its food, I got some milk and some oranges and rassberries and bread and a little bit of raw beef, luckily I can cook" sounding releived
"hey stevo who is that guy who keeps giving you maps? do you know him?"
edit:OOC: aaw pikapal a.k.a. nichole left :(

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 02:08 PM
"Thanks Vincent" says Stevo then says "So you sure you wanna cook or shall I, I dont mind." putting the song and the map I just recieved into my pocket.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
"um well I think I'll cook it, hopefully I haven't been raided or hopefully zami hasn't eaten all o... oh dangit I knoew I forgot something this whole time I forgot to bring zami!(fairy) well here we are, home sweet, treehouse" I say as I climb up the ladder

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Stevo laughs a little and says "Ill just wait down here"

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 02:15 PM
At the lost woods....
3 wolfos surround me.
"Help..." Said Vincent.
"HELP!!!!" Said Vincent shouting.

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Stevo hears VIncent shouting and shouts up to Linz "IM GONNA HELP OUT VINCENT" and then he shouts out even louder to Vincent "IM COMING JUST HOLD ON"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
"I come down quickly with cooked food (had some cooked food) hey I heard someone shout help lets go!"
edit: "I'm coming too I put down the food and start running as fast as I could, following stevo"

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Stevo runs into the lost wood and finds Vincent being attacked and runs up and slices the head off of one of the wolves. Then he says "Dont worry, help is here"

OOC: Sorry dudes I gotta go now.

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
A couple more wolfos came and just were stareing angry.
I was just standing on a log.
"If more come i'm doomed." Said Vincent trying to get out his sword but the leader wolfo(the white one) stole it.
Vincent got out his bow and arrow but the leader swiped that too.
"I'm in big trouble now." Said Vincent getting out the mirror shield.

Raizor Blaid
November 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
OOC: sorry I took so long I had to do a sprite
"HA!" I say as I shoot 3 of the wolfos with fire arrows, I then shoot the rest with ice arrows all that was left was the leader so I take out a prized time arrow and "Fire Away!" I yell as I hit the leading wolfo and send it into the time box "there ya go ^_^"

Electric Hero
November 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I was on the top of one tree in the Lost Woods, and saw how a group of strangers were defeating a bunch of Wolfos. After they won I said to them : "Hello strangers!, may I ask who are you?" then Sparky floated besides me.

The Vince Knight
November 20th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Vincent got out the mirror shield.
An emeny shot a arrow heading towards me I got out the shield the arrow bounced onto a wolfo.
"Ha! Without weapons I can still defend!" Said Vincent picking up his sword and bow and slashing every wolfo to death.

After all had been dead.
"Stevo I owe you. Here." Said Vincent as he gave a bigger rupee wallet with 200 rupees.

Raizor Blaid
November 21st, 2004, 06:34 AM
"hey I'm linz and I'm not exactly a stranger" I shout to max as I point to my outfit
"hey!" another deku scrub had come up and started firing at me "why you little" I say just before I shoot a fire arrow at the scrub

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 03:12 PM
"Linz?...Linz?... oh! now I remember you, so those are your friends, Linz?" I said as I jumped down the tree.

Raizor Blaid
November 21st, 2004, 03:44 PM
"um yeah, and you gave stevo the map... maps right?"

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
Stevo says "Im sorry LInz, that aint the guy that gave me the maps."

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 21st, 2004, 06:05 PM
OOC: SOOOO sorry I haven't been writing!
IC: I hurry over to the group. "Everything alright?" I ask, seeing the dead wolfos.

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 07:04 PM
Stevo replies "Yeah everything is fine, we were just helping out Vincent here"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 21st, 2004, 07:10 PM
"Alright then," I said, looking around. "We sholud head to the temple, right?"

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
Stevo replies "Yes ofcourse, lets go there straight away"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Nodding, I lead the way to the temple, looking our for other suprise attacks. As I was almost to the temple, a giant moblin appeared, his spear aimed directly at us!

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 07:24 PM
As the Moblin threw the spear I quickly get infront of Nichole and block the spear with my shield and say "Remember to keep you shield up at all times ok"

OOC: I aint bein to heroic am I ^_^;;

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
OOC: no, your just fine! ^_^
IC: "oh, yeah, thanks," I reply, inside hating myself for forgetting. I quickly knock an arrow and aim at the moblin, releasing the arrow but mising and hitting its leg. "Darn it," I say quietly, wishing I had more confidence in myself.

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 07:44 PM
The Moblin goes down in pain from the arrow just shot at its leg and Stevo twirls his sword round and stabs it in the back causing an instant death and then Stevo turns to Nichole and says "Hey dont worry just keep your gaurd up and youll be fine and nothing is going to happen to you anyway so dont worry" and then he smiles.

Pokemon_Veteran

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 08:12 PM
"enemies are very powerful around here and they come in great numbers sometimes" I said to the two persons that went to the Temple, I looked around in case of even more enemies.

PikaPal
November 21st, 2004, 08:27 PM
I smiled back at Stevo. "Thanks," I say, then turn to Max. "I hope that was the only one." I looked sround for more, and could here charging noises. "We should hurry!"

Electric Hero
November 21st, 2004, 08:31 PM
"wait!" I said to the two ppl, "what do you want with the Temple?" then I looked around and saw two more Moblins going against us, "ok, you explain me later! Go!" I yelled at them as I hurried them to enter the Temple for using it for protection against the Moblins.

The Vince Knight
November 21st, 2004, 09:36 PM
Inside the temple...
"I have 2 keys already,Stevo and group will come in later but I have to be careful." Said Vincent with his shield equiped.

Stevo-kun
November 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM
Stevo got to the temple entrance and signaled back for the others to hurry up without making any slight noises incase of an attack.

Pokemon_Veteran

The Vince Knight
November 21st, 2004, 10:36 PM
Vincent found the boss door but he couldn't find a boss key.
"Oh great." Said Vincent.

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 11:42 AM
"hey" I said appering behind them, "sorry I took so long, I had to get zami to come" I said looking angrily at the sleepy fairy "well have any trouble getting here?"

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 11:47 AM
Stevo replies "No not really, we didnt have alot of trouble getting here. But keep it down to a low volume incase of attack ok."

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 11:52 AM
"ok" I say in a small voice, "I gone into the second room at farthest here before and I found a key, dunno how it got there though" I saw as I hold up the small silver key "here you seem like you can protect them better" I give the key to stevo "after all at least you have a sheild, hey I need a sheild! I just noticed, I'll buy one later..."

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 12:09 PM
Stevo replies in a small voice "Ok Ill protect it and while im defending I would like you and Nichole to help me out by shooting arrows from behind me ok. Ill still be fighting with my sword ofcourse"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 12:11 PM
IC: "will do" I whsper getting out my bow and some basic arrows "don't wanna waste the good stuff ^_^"
OOC: character change, in this RP linz is not a desendant of link I dunno why I'm saying his now but I kept forgeting

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 12:13 PM
OOC: Thats ok with me ^^

IC: Stevo replies "Thanks alot, stay aware everyone"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
"ok" I walk around very slowly trying not to disturb anyone or anything, "what was that?!" I say as I hear what sounds a little like horse though not from outside

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
"I think its coming from other there" replies Stevo pointing to the west. "Lets go check it out"

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 12:30 PM
IC: "ok" I say following stevo by bow still raised
OOC: I got a little something about zelda 2005, I'll post it on the club

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 12:33 PM
Stevo, Linz and Nichole walk slowly to the west and come to a door and Stevo says "I think it is coming from behind that door, but its locked"

OOC: Shall we wait for Pika to get on.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid
November 22nd, 2004, 12:39 PM
OOC: is it boss door or not?
IC:"hmm" well I wonder what a horse would be doing in this tem... (insert boss name here) well don't think this'll be easy
OOC: I dunno if we should or not, well acctually yeah we should wait for her

Rubberbandman
November 22nd, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC:well,im here today!Whats going on?

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
"hm strange... this door wasn't here since last time I was here" I said as I followed Stevo and the others

Rubberbandman
November 22nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
"well,"Eian said."Now where do we go from here?"

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 05:45 PM
OOC: I hate stupid blockers!! Couldn't get online for the past four days!! I thought I was going to die!! OK, bot: where are we? are we still in gerudo fortress? I'm losted..

PikaPal
November 22nd, 2004, 05:49 PM
IC: I walk with Stevo and Linz, my bow and arrow ready. I can hear the horse as well. "I think we need the key," I said, "I wonder where it could be?"

Rubberbandman
November 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
"Lets split up into groups and look for it,that way we can find it faster." Eian said.

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
Stevo then says "What about this key Linz gave me"

Pokemon_Veteran

PikaPal
November 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Try it and see," I say to Stevo.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
"try to open the door with it" I said looking at the key

Stevo-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 06:10 PM
Stevo tries the key and hears a click and then says to Linz and Nichole "Stay aware I think this key has opened the door" as he opens the door slowley.

Pokemon_Veteran

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 22nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
OOC:Could y'all bring me up to date,I'm sooooooo lost!!,Thanx!!

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:13 PM
I took out my shield slowly as I could hear the horse even more louder as Stevo opened the door.

PikaPal
November 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
OOC: we all have gone to the Kokiri Forest and we met Max and Vincent, and now we are inside the Forest Temple.
IC: I listened to the loud snorting and pawing, like my stallion when hes really curious or nervous at something. In fact, this horse sounded a LOT like mine did.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
I finally saw the horse inthere, it looked like a dark copy of a horse, but completely black, I couldn't see the rider, if there was one, the horse had red eyes, he jumped and tried to charge against us, "watch out!" I said as I rolled out of the way of the Black Horse.

PikaPal
November 22nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
I looked it in the eyes and said, "easy," In a soothing voice. He reared and snorted, and came charging at me! "Thats not a normal horse!" I yelled, moving out of its way.

pokefan007
November 22nd, 2004, 06:33 PM
*he watches them from the shadows, trying to figure out whether or not he wants them to find him*
thinks: What are they up to?..

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 22nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
*Runs to where ever y'all are.* "Wow,nice black horse,nice horse" *the black horse starts runing at me* "AHHHAHAHHAHHHH!! RUN!!"

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
It turned around and charged against us again, I prepared myself, I put away my shield and jumped on his back, he jumped, it looked like a rodeo maybe, it appeared as if I told him to go to the exit, he jumped from the edge of the temple, and continued with the 'rodeo' "EASY!"