• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I’m caught inside the memories of promises of yesterday."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Have you ever been haunted by the memories of the past? And restricted by promises?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I made this clear but I. Like to leave the past in the past. If you can't do that there is no way you can move towards the future. I mean look at 5 centimeters per second.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I've been haunted by a few bad memories... and I sometimes BREAK promises. I want to forget about my past completely sometimes..

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
I've really been haunted by the memories of three years ago and before when my life was completely different and way better. Trust me, when it hits me it's enough to nearly make me sick.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Memories haunt me from time to time depending on the memory. Most of my memories have something good with something bad incorporated into them, but a few of them are just bad and they can really sting when that's all you're thinking about one day. I occasionally have days like that where I just drown in memories of my past. Have I ever been restricted by promises? Yes, which is why I no longer make promises to people if I know that I may or may not be able to carry out with them.

Back