View Full Version : Isle De Super Heroes

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 1:42 PM
Super heroes from all over the world have been mysteriously trapped on an island in the middle of nowhere. None of them are sure who sent them there, but they have to find a way to escape. There are dangerous creatures inhabiting the island.

This is an RP completely about super heroes and villains. You can either choose one from a TV show, movie, book, video game, or comic book, or you can make your own.

Heres the form:

Super hero name: (if any)
Super Powers or special weapons:
Personality: (optional for TV, movie, etc. character)
Home: (optional)
History: (if known)
Other Info: (optional)
Source of character: (only for TV, movie, etc. characters) (this means the TV shows, movies, books, etc. name you got it from)

1. Only one character per person please!
2. Always use the proper way for RPing (see the RPing rules sticky)
3. I dont want a page of two people going back and forth. Try to include everyone involved in the RP.

Ill post my character once a few people join.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 1:47 PM
Name: None, known as kirby, but wants a difrent name
Super hero name: None
Sex: female
Super Powers or special weapons: She uses air ride machines, which I will descibe when she finds them/uses them
Description: A white Kirby with a blue diamond necklace
Personality: hard to get to, the only thing she loves is her Dragoon machine
Home: the sky, with her dragoon
History: Is a champion air-rider, she was always seen riding the legendary machine, the Dragoon.
Alignment: None, she's trying to re-assemble her Dragoon
Other Info: She finds air-ride machines everywhere, and the peices of two legendary machines.
Source of characterer: Kirby Air Ride

November 20th, 2004, 1:50 PM

Name: Saphira
Super hero name: N/A
Sex: Female
Super Powers or special weapons: Ice Powers
Description: Deep, sapphire eyes, dirty blonde hair, with light blonde highlights, a light blue tank, baggy blue jeans, and black fingerless gloves.
Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, very deep emotions, doesnt trust people very easily.
Home: Traveler
History: Parents were killed in a fire, and because Saphira was an outcast, she has taveled around ever since.
Alignment: Good
Other Info: There are times when she loses all control of her powers. Then she is a danger to everyone and everything.
Source of character: The little thing in my head that can just barely be called a brain.

looks good!^^

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 2:08 PM
Alright, we can start soon. More people will probably join as we go along.

Name: Virgil
Super hero name: Static
Sex: Male
Super Powers or special weapons: Electricity, static, and other forces like those.
Description: Black skin, black hair, brown/black eyes. His suit is mostly purple with balck and yellow, and has a mask.
Personality: He is brave and cocky, sometimes a little too cocky, which gets him in over his head. But he can always use that very same head to get himself out of trouble and take down the bad guys.
Home: Dakota City
Alignment: Super hero
Other Info: Where he lives he is what is known as a medihuman. He got his powers from 'The Big Bang'. In Dakota City there are also many other medihumans, all with strange powers.
Source of character: TV Show: Static Shock

Anyone wanna start us off?

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 2:57 PM
OOC: me, me!!!

IC: BOOM!!! The roar of the legendary Dragoon machine hitting the ground sent trembles of excitement through my body. The dragoon and I were liked, i had never lost atop this machine of absoloute power. I hit a rise, and the dragoon's engine roared as I took to the air, and cut through the sky like a hot knife through butter. A chill passed through me, and i looked back to see a flash of green before i pulled the dragoon away as something moved like a lightning bolt past me, hitting the water and hovering only inchis above it. "well, if it isn't the little whiteo ne. enjoying you're machine, huh?" the rider said. I looked down, and recognised the machine and rider as my sole enemies. Nightwing, the black kirby, and his ride, the Hydra!

"what are you doing here?" I asked, searching desperatly for a weapon. I found a time bomb and threw it in front of him, not relaizing he had done the same to me. Suddenly, a loud explosion filled my ears, and everything went black without warning, but in my mind, I could see the three peices of the Dragoon and Hydra, scattering. what i didn't know was that i had washed up on a beach, my face in the sand.

EDIT: having a hard time finding the Dragoon, but here's the Hydra http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/FinalDarkness/Hydra.jpg

November 20th, 2004, 2:58 PM
Name: Bobby
Super hero name: IceMan
Sex: male
Super Powers or special weapons: (Name explains all)
Description: Brown/ Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Casual clothes, Strong
Personality: (optional for TV, movie, etc. character)
Home: (optional)
History: (if known)
Alignment: Super Hero
Other Info: (optional)
Source of character: X-Men

November 20th, 2004, 3:13 PM
ooc: hi, icedude!^^

i`m bored, and cant think oif anything to write right now, so it might be awhile before i can post...

November 20th, 2004, 3:14 PM
Name: Avril
Super hero name: None, just Avril
Sex: Female

Super Powers or special weapons: By merely touching another person's exposed flesh, Avril absorbs their powers and memories for a short period of time. How long she is able to use others' abilities is dependent on how long flesh-to-flesh contact is maintained. Adding to her misfortune, she cannot control her powers so she always wear gloves.

Description: Avril has waist length blonde hair and vivid light blue eyes. She has a slender and petite yet somewhat athletic built. She wears different sets of clothes but normally something loose, comfortable, and sporty or any boy clothes, along with gloves. She also wears a baseball cap backwards almost always.

Personality: Cheery and carefree. Avril is really naive, she'll believe everything anyone tells her. She acts tomboyish, since she had been living in house filled with boys, and is too daring.

Home: In a rather large house near the forest. [Couldn't think a place right now. >.<]
History: Her mother died when she was two years old and has been taken care of by her five older brothers and her father.
Alignment: Undecided
Other Info: She is very skilled at fencing and uses it as her self-defense since she doesn't like absorbing others' memories.
Source of character: Made it up. XP But she is based off Rogue, if you guys didn't know already.

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 3:23 PM
OOC- Alright, Jared and Marina99, you can start anytime you want.

IC- I opened my eyes a peek, and closed them again. The sun was way too bright. Wait... why was the sun right above my head? Shouldn't I be in my room?

I sat up and looked around. This was deffinately not my room. There was white sand, palm trees, a blue ocean...

I stood up. "Where am I?" I thought aloud. I cupped my hands around my mouth. "Richie! Dad!" I called for my best friend and my dad, but there was no answer.

I sighed. "Man, how did I get here?" I thought about what I remembered last. To my surprise it wasn't falling asleep to my jamming music in my bed. I was fighting Hot Streak with Gear. And Hot Streak was winning.

"You guys are going on a trip!" he had said. "And you ain't never comin' back! At last the city will be mine!" I had thought he meant he was gonna kill us or somethin'. But I guess he meant this.

"Oh yeah?" Gear had said. "Try this!" He threw one of his gadgets at him, the one that ties 'em up, but before he did that Hot Streak got in one final punch. And now I was here. On an... island.

November 20th, 2004, 3:27 PM
ooc: ooo! i got an idea.

ic: Whats going on...? Saphira rolled over onto her side. There was water, in her mouth, everywhere. She pushed herself up on her knees.

"What happened...?" She asked out loud, watching water drip off her long hair. There was sand. Everywhere. Sunlight beat down upon her back. There were strange bird sounds and trees, and... another person?!

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 3:33 PM
When I finally came around, I found that I had never seen this place. where was I? I knew i couldn't move much without one of my rides. I looked around, thankfully finding a Compact Star nose-end into the dirt, and I tugged it out and hoped on it, knowing that while this thing was slow and basic, I couldn't be picky. I started moving around, trying to see if there was anything else alive here... and, if i could find the peices of my Dragoon.. I could feel tears running down my cheeks.. I had been with the Dragoon for over 3 years, and i felt heartbroken now that it had been destroyed..

OOC: compact Star: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/FinalDarkness/CompactStar.jpg

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 3:36 PM
I looked around and saw someone next to me. A girl. She looked wet, musta washed up on this beach just like me. Then I realized I was wet too, which meant I wouldn't be able to use my powers for a bit.

"Hey there!" I said to the girl. "I'm Virgil. You got any clue where we are?"

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 3:38 PM
I heard voices, and I stopped the star by enabling it's boost, which stopepd it as it charged up to get somewhere.. in this case though, I was simply listening.

November 20th, 2004, 3:41 PM
"*Uh, no..." Saphira said, standing up. She looked out torward the sea. "I dont even remember how I got here..." She sighed.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 3:43 PM
Sounded like a human. Great... two humans, and me. Couldn't get any worse. I shifted uncomfortably, when I suddnely heard the dull roar of another machine.

November 20th, 2004, 3:50 PM
I was sitting at X HQ when the computer screen i was looking at went fuzzy, and I suddenly blacked out.

When I awoke I found myself on a beach, not tto far awy i spotted two other people talking. They looked mortal, but I could sence different. 'Mutants' I said ti myself. I then began to slowly walk toward them, the one thing i couldn't tell was weither they were friend or foe.

November 20th, 2004, 3:51 PM
Saphira saw something out of the courner of her eye. It was another person. She ignored them.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 3:53 PM
"another one" I hissed, forgetting aobut the other machines that i had heard. I crouched down, trying to keep my white body hidden by the foilage. I could only hope it would work. but I couldnt' keep back the quiet sobs over the loss of my Dragoon..

November 20th, 2004, 3:55 PM
OOC: Wow... cold shoulder :(

IC: I approached faster now, figuring by the fact that they didn't attack that they were friend. "Hello?" I asked.

November 20th, 2004, 3:56 PM
Saphira could hear something nearby. She turned around.... and could see nothing.

Must have... been the... wind... She still couldnt get over the fact that there was one more presence.

November 20th, 2004, 4:02 PM
They seemed to ignore me so I decided i'd get their attention, I froze one of the girls feet into the ground... just a joke.

OOC: That's u D_E

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 4:06 PM
I held my breath. I couldn't afford to be spotted. but I could feel, in my soul, the roar of another engine. suddnly, a Rex Wheelie came out of the bushes, and headed straight for the girl that was frozen! without thinking, I let go of my boost, slamming into the Rex, throwing it off course. it's rider was a yellow Kirby, another of NightWing's minions. I quickly darted around it, as it tried to slam into my machine. this was crazy! I was risking my life for a human!

OOC: Rex Wheelie: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/FinalDarkness/RexWheelie.jpg

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 4:39 PM
I jumped.

"Whoa, look out!" Luckily I was wearing my super-suit, and whipped out the metal disk and expanded it enough so I could jump on. Using my powers I lifted it into the air and flew around a little to get my balance.

As far as I could tell a yellow ... blobby thing was being attacked by a white blobby thing. The yellow blobby thing musta been trying to attack the girl.

I used my electric powers to create an electric feild around both of the little round things. "Yo, what's going' on here?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 4:43 PM
I said nothing. I couldn't, my breath was being used ot cover my sheer adreniline.. the rider on the Rex Wheelie strained to get free of the barrier, and i wished i had a long range weapon. suddenly, what looked like na electric sphere with eyes came near, attraccted by the electricity. I opened my mouth wide, sucking in the enemy, causing the top of my head to look like jagged, glowing hair. I charged up for a moment, then struck the Rex Wheelie form a distance with a huge electric shock, sending it and it's rider flying out of the barrier and into the sea.

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 4:48 PM
I let go of the yellow blob as it went flying. I still didn't know which one was good, but I was hoping it was the white one, so I let that one down on the ground.

"Alright," I said. "Anymore surprises?"

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 4:49 PM
"yeah, I can talk. Not common for my species" I said, putting my star into it's boost mode for now. "you were lucky i was around. Hardly anything can deal with a Rex Wheelie."

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 4:53 PM
First I was shocked. That thing just TALKED. And it didn't look like any medihuman I'd ever seen. Then I was confused.

"Uh, alright. So, what are you? And what's a Rex Wheelie?"

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 4:56 PM
"I'm called a kirby. A rex wheelie was the bike ride I just blasted" I said simply, finally relaxing to the feel of my Compact Star

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 5:00 PM
"Kirby? Man, I've heard of those! That's the little pink thing that eats stuff!" I smiled. "I'm Virgil, but you can call me Static. Nice to meet you."

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 5:02 PM
"nice to meet you too. Sadly, besides just 'kirby' I don't have a name. Thanks to King Dedede, we can't have a name unless it is givin to us by another.." I said glumly

November 20th, 2004, 6:04 PM
is it too late to join?
Name: Zelda/Sheik
Super hero name: erm...Zelda/Sheik
Sex: female (sheiks a male though)
Super Powers or special weapons: pscychic abilitis, able to read ones mind, can sence evil power when near by, can deflect any magic powers, and can heal
Description: has blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a pink dress, has a golden tiara placed above her brow and has long ears (she's an elf)
Personality: kind, sweet, thoughtful, and is a bit of a daydreamer
Home: Hyrule
Source of character: the game The legend of Zelda
Zelda held on to the thin mane of the horse, it galloped at an imence speed, arrows whizzed by and she closed her eyes, hopeing this nightmare would end. Link leaned over her and whisperd "hold on" the horse leaped into the air and an arrow shot at Link's back, he cried in pain and fell off the horse,
Zelda opened her eyes and cried "Link!" but she was no longer on the horse, she was stareing at a beautiful beach, she stood up in confuseion and lookd around, had she been dreaming? and if she was, where was she? and how did she get here? maybe this was a dream. Zelda started to walk around, not sure if she was the only one here...

November 20th, 2004, 8:08 PM
ooc: hi, lizzie!^^

ic: "Nice trick." Saphira mumbled, breaking the ice. She walked away from the group, completely lost in thought.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Deciding that my time here was gone, I turned, and slowly moved away, sulking slightly. I wanted an ally, but not here apparenty...

November 20th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Saphira walked on, bored and alone. She ws used to those feelings. They were always with her, not matter what. She had been an outcast since she was born.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 10:28 PM
I managed to coast to a low cliff, before looking down, and seeing the girl that i had rescued earlier. "hey." I said simply, watching her.

November 20th, 2004, 10:34 PM
"Hey." She repeated looking up. "Er, thanks for saving me...." Saphira added, freezing patches of ice out of boredom.

Flygon trainer
November 20th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"no problem. But, if you could, there is somehting you can do for repayment." I said, an idea starting to form.

November 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Saphira raised an eyebrow. "Which is...?" She asked, noticing the look on the white Kirby`s face. She had plans...

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Can I join?

Name: Nic.W.
Super hero name: E(lipse
Sex: Apparently male
Super Powers or special weapons: Guns. Lots of them.
Description: Black combed hair, square glasses, silver mask, black full body suit, grey coat with various guns tucked into the inside, belt with chemical tubes and explosives attached (to hold coat in to prevent obstruction), large bazooka slung over right shoulder and strapped to belt, long sniper rifle slung over left shoulder and strapped to belt. Thick grey boots and gloves. Small palm shotgun for close range point-blank firing. Ammo strapped to inside of coat. Can recycle bits of the environment (like soil, stones, etc.) into bullets or other projectiles. Guns work on air pressure.
Personality: Silent, keeps to himself, and annoys the hell out of others. Makes weapons out of anything he finds.
Home: What's a home? XD
History: Military training, got sick of killing innocent people, stole most of the equipment from his base and killed everyone else during the night, then ran away, planning to silently dispatch every military commander who commits war crimes.
Alignment: Public enemy no.1, as advertised by the media. But apparently he doesn't kill everyone.
Other Info: Coat prevents radar detection =3

The last he remembered was escaping from a coast. The guards were in the water, a frozen bullet through their hearts. It would melt and mix with the sea water, leaving no traces of the bullet. He had stolen a boat, before more reenforcements arrived, and drifted away. Setting it in autopilot, he rested.

Waking up, the sun was in his eyes.
He put his hands beneath him and propped himself against the cushion... hey, where did it go?
All around him, was sand, sand and more sand. The boat was in the horizon.

Panicking, he checked. All his guns intact, all his chemicals where they should be. Then, he got up, and looked around. He set his spec. to scan for various radiations besides visible light, and realised that he was alone.

He walked up the beach, covering up his footsteps behind him, and leaned on a tree. Walking further in, he noticed something wierd.

A yellow blob? Wtf?

November 20th, 2004, 11:26 PM
ooc: whoa..... O.o'

and i`m sure that you.... can... join.... *is nervous with all the guns close by*

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM
OOC: Lol. I edited in a little starting... yeah. Btw, I love Kirby Air Ride! ^^
The blob was motionless... it was a yellow variety of a Kirby. He had seen some used in torture chambers to find out what exactly their skin was made of. Apparently, it was meant to be used as a new form of body armour. He had removed the military scientists, and took out the Kirbies... but they were all dead. This was the first living one he had seen. It appeared to be motionless, however.
As a precaution, he set a small bomb on it, then stepped back and waited for it to revive. When it started to stir, he removed the bomb- no point wasting the circuit. He replaced it with cheap gunpowder, and took out his gun.

Just then, he noticed another Kirby approaching. A white one.
Were they allies? Maybe it was best to remove the Kirby? But other humans were with it...

November 20th, 2004, 11:34 PM
ooc: FT never said anything about approaching you.... *shifty eyes* <.< >.>

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:42 PM
OOC: Then how do we meet? I mean, don't people walk and talk? XD I shall confront the Kirby!
Nic withdrew into the shadows. Time to see how the other Kirby reacted to the Kirby with gunpowder attached.

OOC: Sticky tape rocks XD

November 20th, 2004, 11:46 PM
ooc: you are wierd, XD (that was a compliment) and, you could just walk up to FT.... -.-'

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 12:41 AM
OOC: me-ow! I don't like being treated like an inatimate object.

IC: I glanced up, sencing something. I would have growled if I could, but I said to the girl, "I'll have to talk to you later." And wiht a quick movement, I shifted my star and took off, though now I was a bit faster thanks to collecting power-ups.

Composer of Requiems
November 21st, 2004, 1:35 AM
ooc: you are wierd, XD (that was a compliment) and, you could just walk up to FT.... -.-'
OOC: But then, I would have to walk! *is lazy*
The white kirby had just taken off... so the yellow kirby wasn't an ally.
The girl was still around... he waited to see her reaction to the yellow kirby.

November 21st, 2004, 5:09 AM
Zelda walked along ythe beach, still looking for other life on the island, she saw a boy up ahead, gazeing down at something (lol that's you nic) she walked up to him and asked "hello, do you know the name of this island, or at least where we are?" she asked

November 21st, 2004, 5:13 AM
The girl had easily broken out of my iice and seemed to have ice powers of her own. he had also walked away leaving me alone. I followed her and found myself among her and some other strange creatures. I decicided to keep a low profile. I ducked down in the bushes to watch.

November 21st, 2004, 6:03 AM
"I know your there." Saphira said, when everyone had left again. "Dont make me freeze your feet to the ground..."

November 21st, 2004, 6:10 AM
omg JJDR! your back! i thought you left! you're the best rpger in the world! ^_^ i'm so happy! *throws confette* welcome back! ^_^
Zelda waited, but when no reply came, she figured that this was all a dream. She went into some bushed and transformed herself into SHeik. "But this is all too real to a be a dream" he whisperd, comming back out of the bushes

November 21st, 2004, 6:18 AM
ooc: yeah he`s been back for..... ah, i dunno, a week. but i is happy too, cause he`s my pair! :P

November 21st, 2004, 6:19 AM
OOC: awww ^_^ that's so sweet, well i hope you enjoy your week *can't think of anything to post for the rpg*

November 21st, 2004, 6:20 AM
ooc: invade on our not-started conversation, so i have someone to talk to.... ^^'

November 21st, 2004, 6:28 AM
alrightie! XD
Sheik looked back into the bushes and saw a girl that didn't seem to be there before, "um excuse me, do you know where i am? or the name of this island?" Sheik asked, sheepishly

November 21st, 2004, 6:31 AM
"No," Saphira replied. "I dont even remember how I got here, so why would I know where we are?" She continued freezing patches of sand.

November 21st, 2004, 6:32 AM
Sheik looked around the island and then backl at the girl, "neither can I, my names Sheik, do you know if there's anyone else on the island besides us?"

November 21st, 2004, 6:36 AM
"Yeah, behind that bush and other places along the beach." Saphira said, looking out torwards the waters shimmering waves.

Composer of Requiems
November 21st, 2004, 7:14 AM
omg JJDR! your back! i thought you left! you're the best rpger in the world! ^_^ i'm so happy! *throws confette* welcome back! ^_^
Zelda waited, but when no reply came, she figured that this was all a dream. She went into some bushed and transformed herself into SHeik. "But this is all too real to a be a dream" he whisperd, comming back out of the bushes
OOC: You could have waited for me XD

Nic ignored the girl, and that guy. They didn't look normal. He was still intent on watching the reaction of the Kirby. In the end, he lost patience, and blew it up, watching the Kirby fly into the air Team Rocket style, disappearing in the distance.

Then, he slotted the gun into his pocket, but kept a grip on it.

-Who are you?

November 21st, 2004, 8:03 AM
sry i couldn't wait! XD and by the way, Zelda transforms into Sheik
Sheik thought for a moment, 'all these people on the isalnd, maybe there's some sort of pattern...this girl says she doesn't remember how she got here, and neither do i, maybe that's how all the people here feel...something's not right' Sheik nodded in thanks at the girl, still not sure what her name was he walked off to investigate.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 10:10 AM
Once I got tired again, I wondered how long it'd be that I'd have to be that I'd be stuck with the name 'Kirby'. after a while, I calmed down, realising that the yellow Kirby was no threat without an air ride machine. finding a Warp Star, I hopped off my current ride, hopped on it, and headed back to watch the others.

November 21st, 2004, 11:11 AM
Saphira walked off on her own. She was bored, and there was nothing to do. Saphira sat down on the beaches shore, freezing patches of water. She stood up and stood on one. Saphira kept walking along the ice patches, until...

KA-BLOOSH!!!! Saphira had fallen in the water.

Great on, Saphi... She told herself, swiming back to shore.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 11:14 AM
I heard the splash, but several other Rex Wheelies suddenly came out of nowhere and circled around me, making it so I couldn't go anywhere. one that i hadn't seen suddenly spun stright into my vehicle, sending the vehicle flying. a purple kirby grabbed me, roughly tugging me onto his rex.

November 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
Saphira could hear something on the beach. She swam faster, urging herself to make it.

The Rex thingies that Kirby had talked about were back. Saphira shot some ice beams at them, trying to freeze their wheels. Finaly, one ice attack hit.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 11:26 AM
Seeing that the escape method was gone, the purple kirby got out a chain-saw, and said in a raspy voice "come any closer, and I'll kill her"

November 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Saphira froze. She knew one thing that could end this. Looking up, she could see a palm tree. Without a word, Saphira created an ice platform, and jumped on it.

The Ice Flyer, as she decided to call it, flew strait at the two blobs.

Right before it hit the Kirbies, the flyer shot strait up. Saphira froze the palm tree, and knocked it over, hoping ti would hit the purple blob.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 11:35 AM
The palm tree hit it's mark, and i was sent flying, while the rex wheelies that were still intact took off, knowing now was not the time for a fight.

November 21st, 2004, 11:36 AM
I didn't come out until she had left, and when i emerged from the bushes i found a battle going on. I knew what i had to do. Since everyone was distracted by the ice girl I sent blasts freezing the machine things.

November 21st, 2004, 11:38 AM
Saphira watched the ice blast hit their mark. Only one remained.

"Er, thanks." She said, turning to walk away, "Saved me a lot of trouble."

November 21st, 2004, 11:40 AM
"No problem, and please dont go" I said sending and ice ball which landed in front of her and then turned into an ice rose.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
OOC: the rules said no making pages between 2 people. by the way, the kirbys fled.

IC: I hit the ground roughly, my face embedded in the sand. Could my day get any worse? I was about to find out.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC- Why don't I just delete my post then. I just meant don't leave anybody in the dust. And I was lost....

November 21st, 2004, 1:17 PM
Avril's eyes slowly opened, hearing loud noises around her, and groaned. "'tou-san! 'nii-chan. Keep it down!" She yelled, covering her ears.

When she got a clear view at her environment, she gasped. She tilted her head up and glanced at the sky, with the sun shining brightly. If she remembered correctly, she slept in her soft bed at her room, but clearly she was outside. She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts. After all, maybe her brothers were just playing a trick on her again.

Jumping to her feet, she searched for her any signs of her brothers or her father. She started walking around, albeit she was unsure of her destination.

November 21st, 2004, 1:41 PM
OOC: erm could we have other villans besides Kirbys? XD
Sheik heard a luod BOOM! he turned and saw the girl he had spoken to before and three other people, he ran over to them and saw another girl (lol Avril) "excuse me" he said as he passed by

November 21st, 2004, 3:07 PM
Saphira raised an eyebrow at the rose. "Something you want to say?" She asked, in a calmer voice turning around.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 3:36 PM
I was stuck in the sand, and there was no way I could get out! "A little help here?" I asked, struggling.

November 21st, 2004, 3:38 PM
Saphira ignored Kirby. This guy was scaring her...

ooc: lol, jar-head.^^

November 21st, 2004, 3:43 PM
OOC: Who me? :P And for the record... Dont call me that!!! lol j/k you can cal me whateva' i don't care.

IC: "Why would you leave?" I asked her as she turned around.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 3:44 PM
Finally, I managed to free myslef form the sand, and I wantered off to find anohter vehicle.

November 21st, 2004, 3:46 PM
"I dunno. Why would I stay?" Saphira asked, using reversed-psychology.

November 21st, 2004, 3:51 PM
OOC: *hates physcology* *Head explodes from not understanding anything*

IC: "Because... Because..." I scrambled to think of something. "Because we were all obviously put here for a reason... we should stick together" Souded convincing enough, even though I made it all up off the top of my head.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 3:55 PM
I came back, after finding a winged star, which even thoguh it wasn't my favorite, it was good at flying. which I'd have to do. but I stayed out of sight, as to not inturrupt.

OOC: Winged Star (http://www.ntsc-uk.com/reviews/ngc/KirbysAirRide/04.jpg)

November 21st, 2004, 3:56 PM
ooc: *laughs*

ic: Saphira shrugged. "Well, yeah, we were put here for a reason, but it kind pointless if you dont remeber why..." She grumbled, starting to walk around the rose.

ooc: i`m so mean. ^^

November 21st, 2004, 4:04 PM
aww man i missed so much!
Sheik walked over to them-not disturbing the guy with the rose and the girl, and decided to walk towards the kirby, he had met one before, so wasn't very surprised at his looks. "are you okay?" he asked

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 4:06 PM
"yeah, I'm fine." I said, though the fact I was annoyed was apparent. I still needed a name, and i had one in mind..

November 21st, 2004, 4:11 PM
Saphira walked away. She kept going, until she was far away from eveyone else. Sighing, the young teen sat on the beach. She was still a bit wet from her stupid escape atempt, and she was a bit cold.

....Why am I here...? She wondered, watching the waves again.

November 21st, 2004, 4:13 PM
"Ah! Wait!" Avril called as the boy made his way to the being she couldn't still portray. She ran after him, hoping he would know where she was. She halted, and, after making sure that her gloves were secured, she tapped the boy's shoulders.

"Anou, I'm sorry for bothering you, but do you, by any chance, know where we are?" She asked in a polite demeanor.

November 21st, 2004, 4:21 PM
Sheik turned to the girl and frowned "i've been trying to figure that out since i got here, but i think someone transported us here, someone who we would know..." Sheik said, looking out at the sea, he walked towards the water and held his hands out. They glowed a dark purple color, a beam was sent out from the tips of his fingures and the beam ran strait out towards the sunset. After a minute there was a loud humming nois. As if she had hit some glass, but it only vibrated from her beam, Sheik opened her eyes and frowned "whoever has transoported us here, put a forcefeild around this island" Sheik said

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 4:31 PM
"I know one thing that can break it." I said form behind them, relaxing slightly.

November 21st, 2004, 4:33 PM
ooc: dang, i cant move without JJDR... >.<

November 21st, 2004, 4:33 PM
Sheik turned with a smile of hope "really? what?" he asked
OOC: never fear! Lizzies here! XD
A shadow watched Saphira from behind "i need five..." he whisperd, he held out a bow and shot it, it was so silent that not even the keenest cat could have heard it's movement, as it was about to hit Saphira, it wouldn't harm her, only put her to sleep

November 21st, 2004, 4:36 PM
ooc: O.o? anou? okay whatever...

ic: Saphira had no time to react. There was a sharp pain between her shoulder blades, and then darkness. Soundlessly, Saphira fell to the ground...

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 4:43 PM
"there is a legendary machine that i can ride called the Dragoon. I peirced the barrier coming in, I bet i can get though it going out." I said calmly.

November 21st, 2004, 5:00 PM
Sheik smiled "that sounds reassureing" Sheik said, "i'm sry, my names Sheik" Sheik said, realizeing that he didn't know half of the people's names on this isalnd

November 21st, 2004, 5:04 PM
ooc: *cant move until lizzie`s shadow chara comes back....* >.<

i hate boxing myself in...

November 21st, 2004, 5:20 PM
oopsy sry! but you know what you could've done (know for next time) you could always say that you woke up in some chamber of some sort the next time i don't post, lol anway-
The Shadow lifted Saphira and burst into a run, he ran across the isalnd in an inhuman speed, going faster and faster, until he came across all the other heros who stood around in puzzlemnt at where they were, he whizzed right by them, catching all of their attention at that very moment. SHeik turned and gasped, he imedeatly started to run, but wasn't as fast as the shadowed figure

November 21st, 2004, 5:26 PM
Saphira shook her head. Why was she moving so fast? What was going on?! The girl struggled against the kidnappers hold.

"I SWEAR, WHEN I FINISH WITH YOU, YOU`LL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" She shouted, making the sand slippery, hoping the shadow dude would slip.

November 21st, 2004, 5:29 PM
the shadow person was so startled that she had woken up so early he nearly tripped on the sand, makeing himself slow down, Sheik was only a few feet away from him, running faster and faster, the shadow person burst into run again and said "i never was born..." and started to chuckle-evilly! XD

November 21st, 2004, 5:37 PM
ooc: XD

ic: Saphira froze his feet to the ground. She jumped away from him, and shot some ice blast at him, olny hoping they would hit.

November 21st, 2004, 5:49 PM
the shadow person barely dodged her, but his feet were in fact frozen, he leaned over to gain balance, only to be knocked over by SHeik who couldn't stop running in time. "Get off me!!!" the shadow person yelled, Sheik put his hand into a fist and sharp metal claws appeard at his knuckles "who are you and what do you want with us?" Sheik yelled. The shadow person only struggled some more and then gave in, "i'm.." he said, thinking before he said anything, but then before Sheik coukd react, he thrust his elbow at Sheik's chest and freed his feet from the ice, able to get away. Sheik clutched his chest "gosh that hurt" he said, holding his chest, trying to resist the pain

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 5:52 PM
"What happened here?" I demanded as I skidded to a stop on my new Rex Wheelie. this was one of my favorite vehicles, and I felt the familer hum of the engine under me.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:21 AM
"Yes what did happen?" I asked loudly as i walked over to the group. I noticed the girl that was talking tlaying down in the sand, and she didn't seem to be relaxing. "Need a hand ?" I asked and offer3d to help her up.

November 22nd, 2004, 4:45 AM
Sheik stood up and still held his chest "this guy wearing a black cloak was running off with her, i stopped him, but he got away" SHeik said, misrebly as if it was his falt that the shadow person got away

Composer of Requiems
November 22nd, 2004, 6:22 AM
OOC: *is lost* Hey, if I'm not around, I'm fine with my character being controlled ^^
Nic was rather shocked... the person had managed to creep up behind the girl and capture her. Fortunately, he had fixed a small explosive on the person's back just before he had decided to take off at high speed. The explosive could only be activated at closer range...

-Excuse me, but do you know where that guy had gone? And, I may need to borrow that wheelie for a moment...

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 9:08 AM
"sorry, you can't have my wheelie." I said, trying to prevent the wheelie's normal reaction to slide.

November 22nd, 2004, 2:58 PM
OOC: Can't continue until D_E returns... *Waits...**Waits...* *Looks at watch* "Where is she?" I ask.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:05 PM
ooc: i`m here!!!!^^

ic: "Sure..." Saphira said, taking his hand and pulling herself up. She winced in pain. The stupid mini arrow was still in her back.

ooc: yes, i have had a pencil stabed into me.... right there too.... -.-

November 22nd, 2004, 3:12 PM
"Let me help you" I said. I iced the spot where the arrow was lodged in so to dull the pain. I then carefully removed it from her back. "Sorry if that hurt" I then let the ice drop off her.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:15 PM
Saphira shook her head. "No I`m fine." She took a step back, and started breaking away from the group again, lost deep in thought.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:24 PM
"You're leaving again?" I asked "You're not very social" I joked, I figure I'd try to up the spirts of everyone.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:26 PM
"Anou?" Saphira said, suddently snapping back to reality. "Uh, yeah. I guess..."

November 22nd, 2004, 3:28 PM
"It's alright, I didn't mean to offend you" I said offereing sympathy she seemed to be sort of depressed.

November 22nd, 2004, 3:30 PM
"You never offended me." Saphira said, acctualy smiling. "I was just trying to think of a way to get off this stupid island."

November 22nd, 2004, 3:44 PM
"Oh alright" I said. "Do we know how far off land we are? If we aren't tto far then me and you could create an ice bridge"

November 22nd, 2004, 3:59 PM
Sheik frowned at Saphira and mumbled "your welcome" he walked off in the direction that the shadow person went, he looked back at the kirby and smiled "comming?" he asked, 'whereever that shadow person had gone, probably leads to more of them' Sheik thought, 'i need to figure out what;s keeping us one this island and what they want from us' Sheik waited for the Kirbys answer

November 22nd, 2004, 4:03 PM
"I tried creating little ice blocks to walk across. got about 28 feet away from the shore, then they cracked." Saphira said, wringing out her hair again.

November 22nd, 2004, 4:16 PM
Sheik rolled his eyes, "there's a force feild, you can't escape this island" he called out to Spahira
OOC: waiting for F_T

November 22nd, 2004, 4:17 PM
"I didnt know that..." Saphira said, a little upset. This wasnt good...

November 22nd, 2004, 4:18 PM
Sheik walked towards the water "the shade ran that way, i'm going to investagate, wanna come?" he asked

November 22nd, 2004, 4:19 PM
Saphira shrugged. "I guess..." She said, a little disappointed to cut her conversation short. The other boy had ice powers... Maybe this guy wasnt so bad after all...

November 22nd, 2004, 4:24 PM
Sheik grinned, and turned around, sparkles coverd his whoe body until he disappeard, he reappeard as a girl, not a girl, but an elf, one with blond hair and blue eyes, she turned to Saphira and said "my real names Zelda" she explained, she started to walk into the bushes, and waited another minute or two for the Kirby...to...COME! XD *Stares at F_T*

November 22nd, 2004, 4:28 PM
ooc: my charas not IN the water.....

November 22nd, 2004, 4:31 PM
ooc: i was explaining that to JJDR`s chara.

November 22nd, 2004, 4:38 PM
Saphira nodded. She turned back to the other boy. "I`m Saphira." She said. "You are...?" Suddently she stopped. Had she just told someone her name-before knowing theirs?!

November 22nd, 2004, 4:48 PM
ooc: er, JJDR..... *looks at liz* you okay?

November 22nd, 2004, 5:09 PM
ooc: FT`s back... ^^ YAY!^^

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 5:10 PM
OOC: *sigh*

IC: "way ahead of you" I said as I sped ahead of them, hitting a tree root, and was sent flying a good 20 feet before landing safely on the ground. "that's excellent flying for you"

November 22nd, 2004, 5:13 PM
Saphira sat down on the shore once more. The sun was starting to set, and the sky was a light pinkish color.

ooc: i have nothing else to type... -.-'

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 5:14 PM
OOC: DE, clean out your PMs. ALL OF THEM!!!

November 22nd, 2004, 5:15 PM
Zelda giggled "what's your name? Mines Zelda" she asked, she started to walking through the bushes and walked over a log

November 22nd, 2004, 5:16 PM
ooc: okay..... *rushes to clean out PMs*

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 5:16 PM
"I'm Kirby. but if you havn't heard from the last two times I said it, i want a diffrent name, but by law, I can't unless somebody else names me." I said, slowing down to her walking pace

November 22nd, 2004, 5:18 PM
ooc: done! *replies to FT`s PM*

November 22nd, 2004, 5:26 PM
content has been edited by Flygon_trainer

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 5:28 PM
OOC: okay, who's messing with Lizzie's account?

November 22nd, 2004, 5:30 PM
ooc: XD oh i know, i know! FT! it was FT!

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 5:32 PM
OOC: not funny. somebody just spammed and said somethign really in-appropriate in lizzie's account, and i had to edit.

November 22nd, 2004, 5:34 PM
ooc: oh, okay. bad lizzie! >.< or was it someone else?

November 22nd, 2004, 6:04 PM
it was somneone else, my brother, plz don't give me a bad rep, i didn't do it, i was resting this whole time, honest :' (
Zelda smiled down at Kirby, "i'll name you if you'd like" she said, she looked down and saw some footprints, and started to fallow them

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 6:10 PM
"I'd be ever grateful" I said, following her, keeping my rex at it's same pace. but it was hard, and i could feel the engine desiring to go faster..

November 22nd, 2004, 6:15 PM
ooc: i STILL cant move... well, okay, i`m too lazy right now to come up with something...

look! kirby! (>-.-)> XD, i was bored...

November 22nd, 2004, 6:16 PM
Zelda saw his struggle to stay at a slow pace, so she started to walk much faster, "well let's see, i know of a legendary hero who was a great queen and won many wars, she was wise and strong, her name was Dyna, but everyone called her Dyna Blade" she said, haveing trouble to speak while walking so fast and looking at the foot prints

Flygon trainer
November 22nd, 2004, 6:19 PM
"interesting coincidence. by the way, I'm a girl." I said, remembering a giant bird back in the air-ride compititions by the same name

OOC: DE, get over here then!

November 22nd, 2004, 6:24 PM
Saphira got bored. She dashed after the others.

November 23rd, 2004, 3:26 AM
I followed her at a running pace, I didn't know why she had to run, but actualywho had to run when you could glide.... I starting creating an ice foot path in front of me then i ran and slid on it. I kept going and woozed by the girl and eventually caught up with the others. I the stpped myself with a wall of ice.

November 23rd, 2004, 4:48 AM
0_o i'm sry, i edited my post so it's a female name ^_^;
Zelda smiled and continued to walk faster, until she had to stop, "the footprints stop here" she said. She looked around, seeing no sign of any life that had passed by here. Zelda put her hand in the soil and then her hands glowed, "he must have transported himself off the island right here" Zelda said

Composer of Requiems
November 23rd, 2004, 5:20 AM
-Darn! He took off with my bomb as well!

Nic was angry... there might not be replacements on the island.

-Could he be somewhere nearby? He may be trapped on this island like us. Maybe he is hiding somewhere here.

He flicked a switch. There was an explosion, as expected.
Now, they just needed to find the source.

November 23rd, 2004, 1:17 PM
OOC: i'm sry CR, but are you with us or against us? -_-

November 23rd, 2004, 3:06 PM
ooc: too many bombs!!! *runs away and falls into hole* @.@

ic: Saphira did the same, she caught up in no time, and jumped off at the end.

"We would have to travel through the jungle..." She stated, hearing the last bit of the conversation.

Flygon trainer
November 23rd, 2004, 5:43 PM
My eyes scanned the ground, and suddenly, from under a pile of leaves, something rainbow glittered. I hopped off my vehicle, and moved the leaves, revealing about 9 or 10 rainbow spikes, like thorns. "the tail feathers of the Dragoon, all right!" I said excitedly

November 23rd, 2004, 6:01 PM
Zelda gazed down at the throns, "they're beautiful..." Zelda said, reaching out to touch them, but stopped at the sound of a voice "they're not only beautiful, but powerful" Zelda looked up and saw not one, but three cloaked shadow men, each one held a long dagger "you're not getting off this island that easily' another one said, he threw his dagger out at Saphira, another one ran at Dyna and the middle one threw his sworfd at Zelda
OOC: let's just describe our own battle scenes ^_^ it'll be exciteing

Flygon trainer
November 23rd, 2004, 6:16 PM
I managed to lap back on my Rex Wheelie, storing the peices, and then proceeding to tip the wheelie over, hopping on the wheel and spinning on it, performing my Quick Spin. The man managed to dart out of the way, kicking my vehicle in the side, causing me to drop the Dragoon peice.

November 23rd, 2004, 6:31 PM
"i got it!" Zelda cried, and jumped for the scale, a shadow person also dived at it and both of them knocked one another over, the dragon peice, landed in another cloaked persons hand, "you may have most of them, but you don't have the power to control them as we do" he said, the draghon scale glowed in his palm, "RUN!" he yelled, (half laughing)and the ground below them morphed into quick sand at his will, "we only need three" one mumbled to the other, the sand started to suck them in faster and faster, Zelda, who was still right next to the shadow person, used her powers and tried ot get the dragon scale from his grip "let go!" she cried

Flygon trainer
November 23rd, 2004, 6:37 PM
I freaked out. The Dragoon was never ment to be in another's hands! suddenly, the blue diamond i wore glowed black, and i said in a voice that was not mine "dragoon! return to my hand! I command you!" The dragoon piece glowed brighter, and upon it's own accord, started trying to get free to obey my command.

November 23rd, 2004, 6:41 PM
the quicksand forced them deeper and deeper, the clouds went to a deadly gray color, thunder and lightning rooared in madness as the gems were being controled by two people at once, the shadow person still held the gem at hand, two of the other cloaked men started to attack Dyna's veachal, Zelda forced her pcyphich powers to try to pull harder at them gem, but to no avail

Flygon trainer
November 23rd, 2004, 6:44 PM
Finally, the dragoon freed itself, and returned to me, as it glowed black, and everything started moving in slow motion, as the Dragoon piece charged up power, and my diamond kept glowing.

November 23rd, 2004, 6:46 PM
"YOOUUU WILLL PAYYY!" the shadow men said, and then ran off. the sky lightend, but stoill had a few dark clouds, it started to drizzle and Zelda used her powers to get out of the quick sand "what happend?" Zelda said, a bit confused about what the gems were exactly

Flygon trainer
November 23rd, 2004, 6:49 PM
"nothing you need to be conserned about" I said, the jem fading back to it's usual blue. I managed to get out of the quicksand, and I quickly stored the dragoon peices .

November 23rd, 2004, 6:54 PM
"will this help us get off the island?" Zelda asked
OOC: we should really wait for everyone else

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 3:26 AM
OOC: i'm sry CR, but are you with us or against us? -_-
OOC: With...

ARGH! I wanted to remove some shadowy figures! <(-.-)>O-*
Why did they run off so fast? ;_;
The explosion couldn't be very far off, and the man would probably be on the ground with a hole in his back.

-Should we find our companion, or should we move on and hope she finds us?

November 24th, 2004, 3:37 AM
OOC: havent been on in a couple a days whats been going on here?

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 7:37 AM
OOC: havent been on in a couple a days whats been going on here?
I have no idea, but I think...
Someone got attacked, and kidnapped.
Someone found 1/3 of his/her/its vehicle.
Some people tried to steal it.
Some people got driven off.

November 24th, 2004, 11:49 AM
ooc: oooo, descriptive.... -.-

ic: Saphira froze the dagger in midair. It fell to the ground.

"Whats this guy have against me?!" She demanded, obviously peeved. "I dont even know him!"

November 24th, 2004, 6:07 PM
OOC: So where can i just jump in give me some ideas what's my charcter doing?

November 24th, 2004, 10:15 PM
ooc: try to calm Saphira down?

Flygon trainer
November 24th, 2004, 11:52 PM
I got back out the tail peices, and i held them to me, not thinking what was around me. Finally, I had a peice of my one and only love back... and NOBODY was taking it away from me.

November 24th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Saphira took a breath. "Well, while we`re here," She started, "Wemight as well find shelter and food..."

Flygon trainer
November 24th, 2004, 11:55 PM
"indeed. it's getting late." I said, using the dragoon peice to hide my light tears of joy. Finally, the feeling of total loss in my heart was gone. I jsut needed to find the other two peices..

November 24th, 2004, 11:57 PM
"You really adore your little fly machine thingy, dont you?" Saphira asked, noticing the look on Kirby`s face.

Composer of Requiems
November 24th, 2004, 11:57 PM
The Kirby seemed to be obsessed with the feather-like structures.

-Can I have a closer look at it?

Flygon trainer
November 24th, 2004, 11:59 PM
"indeed. I have no friends, I have no other half. The Dragoon has been my only companion for several years. It hurt to lose it." I said, letting msyelf relax on my rex wheelie. I looked toward the new speaker, and said "if you wish. but be careful with it." while tossing the feathers to him.

November 25th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Saphira nodded. She knew exactly how it felt to have no friends.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 12:03 AM
"come on. finding shelter would be wise, preferably before the sun goes down." I said, slowly moving away.

November 25th, 2004, 12:09 AM
Saphira created an ice path, and slid along on it. She was having a bit of trouble staying up-right, but it was better than walking.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 12:17 AM
this continued for a while, until we came to a run-down shack. wasn't much, but it would keep us warm and safe for the night.

November 25th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Saphira jumped of her ice ramp. she landed in front of the door and walked in.

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 1:43 AM
Nic examined the feathers closely. They seemed to have circuits embedded closely in it.

-Do you think this is why we are trapped? I think you may be the target, or rather, the Dragoon, and the rest of us are here purely due to bad luck. These feathers are valuable, and rest of your craft probably is too. The force field could be there to keep you in and others out, but we got here before it was set up. And they're trying to remove us so that they can concentrate on the Dragoon.

November 25th, 2004, 5:58 AM
I followed the group being careful to stay behind i felt like beling alone right now although i didn't know why. When they reached a shacki decided to releavel myself b y going in after them. After they were all inside, and then entered, "Though you could ditch me did ya?" I asked sarcastically I could tell everyone was in a bad mood, except kirby he looked surprisingly happy.

November 25th, 2004, 6:04 AM
"Oh no, he`s onto us...." Saphira replied sarcasticly, throwing up her arms in the air. "What are we gonna do...."

November 25th, 2004, 6:43 AM
I laughed I hoped to lighten the mood.

November 25th, 2004, 7:20 AM
OOC: oh gosh i fell so behind, sry -_-
Zelda walked in the shack, "do you think they made this for us? or someone was here before us?" Zelda looked around and saw a trap door on the floor "that's odd" she mumbled to herself

November 25th, 2004, 11:32 AM
"What? Its a door." Saphira said, walking outside.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"perhaps. but i know that the Dragoon can peirce through anything.." I said, as the jewel I wore glowed again, and I recalled the peice to my hand. It was warm to my touch, and I felt a dull roar from withen it, the roar of the creature that the machine was named after. "Legend has it that one day the two most powerful creatures, the Dragoon, also called a dragon, and the Hydra, would one day clash in a battle that would determine the fate of the world." I mused. "They also say that the spirit and body of the legendary creatures are locked inside the machines. that's why I have to make sure they don't collect the peices"

November 25th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Saphira could hear everything through a crack in the door. It was now dark, just the way she liked it.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 1:23 PM
Finally getting inside, I parked my Rex Wheelie in the corner, and hopped off, sitting aginst the wall, cradeling the dragoon feathers.

November 25th, 2004, 1:26 PM
Saphira was bored. She started creating miniture ice statues of different objects.

There was a prancing horse, a swan about to take flight, a wolf that was howling, a almost-looking real diamond, and a rose, about as long as her arm.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 1:32 PM
I slowly dozed off, but when i was fully asleep, the diamond i was wearing glowed red, signaling alarm, or pain. In this case, it was one serious nightmare. "where are you?" I called, running fast. no vehicles, nothing. The forest was ablaze, and I could almost feel the burns. "Dragoon, please! you've got to return to me! you can't win alone!" Suddenly, out of the burning forest came a Hydra, a real one, with about 9 heads. It spat fire at me, and I was ingulfed in the flames...

November 25th, 2004, 1:37 PM
I noticed saphira creating ice sculptures, "Good work, you've practiced that a lot, I can tell" I then walked out next to her "Want me to show you some of my old friends,?" I asked, "Before we got trasfered here, i mean"

November 25th, 2004, 2:40 PM
"Oh their nothing..." Saphira said, letting all of them melt, besides the rose. She held it in her hand, staring deep into the ice.

"I guess..." She answered, shrugging.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 3:03 PM
I was sent flying, literally on fire. The hydra roared it's victory, and all around, were the bodies of the otehrs.. The gem pulsed red, and it was almost talking to me. please, wake up! you must! or this dream may become real!

November 25th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Saphira felt like something bad was happening. She walked inside.

Kirby`s gem was glowing red. "You okay?" Saphira asked, poking her.

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 3:16 PM
I woke up with a start, yelling "HYDRA!" But once I got my vision back, I looked around, everything seemed okay, nothing was on fire. I was breathing hard, and I was slicked in sweat.

November 25th, 2004, 3:18 PM
Saphira rasied an eyebrow. Hydar?" She asked. "Whats that suposed to mean?"

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 3:23 PM
"nothing. jsut a dream." I said, rubbing my forehead. and what a dream it had been... the Dragoon peice turned a soothing blue, trying to calm the rush of emotions and thoughts going though my mind..

November 25th, 2004, 8:32 PM
Saphira shrugged. She turned around again, and walked back outside.

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 8:36 PM
-Hey, are you sure you're OK? Maybe you should tell us about what happened.

OOC: You know, I always thought of the Dragoon as a pheonix, and the Hydra as a beetle ^^

Flygon trainer
November 25th, 2004, 8:46 PM
OOC: hey, I go by name, not by shape.

IC: "I'm fine. it was a nightmare, all right?" I said tempermentally, looking outside.

November 25th, 2004, 9:19 PM
Saphira could sense Kirby`s anger. Better let her cool down a bit before speaking to her again... She mentaly noted, sighing.

November 26th, 2004, 12:11 PM
i fell behind again XD
Zelda smiled at Sapphiras great creativity, after Dyna's bad nightmare experiance she decided not to speak up. After a few minutes she looked at the trap door on the floor and lifted it, she stared down at the what seemed to be never ending darkbess, She put hand into the trapdoor and someone grabbed her and pulled her in. Zelda screamed and tried ot fight off the mysteriuse attacker as she was pulled further in the darkness

November 26th, 2004, 12:21 PM
ooc: i melted all but one...

ic: Saphira heard the scream. Dropping the ice rose in the sand, she dashed through the door, and into the room. A trap-door was half open, and Zelda was missing.

With an agitated sigh, Saphira jumped down the trap-door, into the darkness below...

Composer of Requiems
November 27th, 2004, 2:09 AM
Nic heard someone screaming. The trap door was open. He lobbed a flash grenade into the hole, waited for the explosion, then jumped down with a gun in his hand.

November 28th, 2004, 5:26 AM
As soon as Sapphira jumpd in, four hands grabbed her and pulled her into the darkness, and as well as Nic
Zelda woke up, finding herself in an open cell, she stood up and went into her Sheik form. 'That was so stupid of me' Sheik thought, she walked out of her open cell and saw that she was in a chamber that held thousands of cells, each with someone in it. Sheik gasped and looked around, "Sapphira? Nic? Dyna?" she called

Composer of Requiems
November 28th, 2004, 9:06 PM
The flash didn't seem to stun anything.
In the darkness, he could sense presences.
He fired off his ammo. Hopefully, a few went down. Once the ammo ran out, he tossed the guns back up, and tried to get out.
There were too many. He was pulled back down, then he blacked out.

Nic woke up in a cell. Without his guns.
Thankfully, he recalled that they were safe in the room.

Now, to get out.

His boots were still on. Sliding out compartments, he began to piece together a handgun. His gloves were on too- either the captors had thought he had thrown back all his guns, or they didn't care.
So, he still had the hidden shotguns attached to the palms.

The cell was locked. There didn't seem to be anyone else.

Closing his eyes, he pressed his hand against the lock. An explosion shook his hand, but there was hardly any sound.
The bits of the lock fell to the ground. He picked it up to recycle as ammo.

Now, to look for the others.

Flygon trainer
November 28th, 2004, 9:09 PM
OOC: for once, it was me that fell behind. mind catching me up on what happened?

Composer of Requiems
November 29th, 2004, 1:21 AM
OOC: for once, it was me that fell behind. mind catching me up on what happened?
A trap door opened. Someone fell inside. I jump in to find out what happened. A few of us get captured. We're trying to escape.

November 30th, 2004, 5:25 PM
ooc: yeah, what he said.

ic: Saphira shook her head. "What happened?" She mummered, trying to stand. The first attempt wasnt exactly sucessful, but she eventualy managed to stay upright.

"Hello?!" Saphira called into the darkness. This was the second time she had been knocked out on this stupid island...

Composer of Requiems
November 30th, 2004, 8:36 PM
Nic walked up.

-Sh. I'll try to break the lock. Then, we must find the others.

He clutched the lock and ignited the silenced shotgun. The lock was old, and as easy to break as the first one.

As the door slid open, he walked off.

[i]-Go that way. Gather everyone you can find and meet at that exit. In any case, the cells are see-through, so we should have no problem.