PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha- The Danger Within

-Riyuko-
November 20th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Well, I have been thinking long and hard. =/ We really need a Inuyasha RP. @_@ So here I am, making one. ^^

---

PLOT

Lately, Kagome has been experiencing terrible head-aches, and she thinks they have to be related to the Shikon Jewel. She has also been sensing some jewel shards, but the group has been unable to retrieve them. As a matter of fact, they dont even know who has the shards. In this RP, Inuyasha and friends have to go after this demon holding the Shikon Jewel, and recieve the large number of jewel shards it holds in it possesion. But they will discover that whatever has them, wont give them up to easily...

---

RULES

1. A definate no powerplaying! >.>;
2.Please, before you join, please make sure you are going to be active. Especially if you are playing the role of one of the main characters.
3. Have fun! ^^

---

CHARACTER PROFILES

Like I said in the Rules, please if you wanna play the role of Inuyasha .etc. then please make sure your active. ^^; And, try your best to play your character accuretly, as in say your Inuyasha dont say something like
"Kagome is a very pretty young lady" because thats really out of character. lol

Inuyasha- Davick aka Legendary_Pokemaster. XD
Kagome- Marina99
Sango- chloe5685
Miroku- Miyu-Chan
Shippo-

And if you wish to create your own character, here is what you need to fill out. ^^ (BTW, lets try not to have many made up characters. ^^; And lets try not to make all the characters half-demon/demons. A few hanyou's are fine, but we should spread the characters out a little so hanyou's and humans are equal. ^^; )

Name-
Age- (15-100)
Gender-
Species- (Human, Half-Demon .etc. You can be practically anything.)
Weapons/Powers-
Weakness-
Appearence-
Personality-
History-

---

Here is mine. ^^

Name- Sachi
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Species- Wolf Demon
Weapons/Powers- Sachi has total control over fire, and she carries a giant blade wherever she goes. She uses teqniques such as Inferno Claw, which are flaming spikes that come from her hands. She can create illusions, but does so rarely. She also carries a kusarigama.
Weakness- Cold water
Appearence- Sachi (http://tinypic.com/msmww)/Sachi in Demon form (Only imagine her much, much bigger. @_@) (http://tinypic.com/msoif)
Personality- Sachi is very independant and serious. She never wakes up in a good mood. She is very, very, very short-tempered, and wont tolerate slacking off (In other words, you'd never get a break well your around her. @_@). Otherwise, Sachi is very loyal (or is she...) and will never give up a fight.
History- Sachi's history is unknown to her and everyone around her, but it will be revealed throughout the RP.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 03:35 PM
ooo! i wanna join!^^

Name- Saphira Moonstream
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Species- Half-Fox Demon
Weapons/Powers- A bow and arrow, and some ice powers
Weakness- Fire
Appearence- Saphira eyes, silver fox ears and a silver fox tail, light blue sleeveless shirt, blue pants.
Personality- A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust people easily.
History- unknown

Miyu-chan
November 20th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Can I be Shippo or Miroku? n_n; I've never 'tried' them out before. =]
And I'll be pretty active. n_n

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
yay! another person!^^ hi, person, whom i dont know! *waves*

(sorry, sugar rush~ friends just dared me to eat a spoon full of sugar, and i did... ^^')

Miyu-chan
November 20th, 2004, 10:52 PM
((lol, hi. =] Nice to meet you. n_n Though let's stay on topic for now. ;) ))

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 10:56 PM
er, yeah, good idea.... ^^'

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 10:40 AM
Sure, Miyu. ^^ You can be Shippo or Miroku. Just make your decision and I shall give you the position.

parallelzero
November 21st, 2004, 10:42 AM
Heheh... I shall frighten Karli by joining her RP! XD
InuYasha! I wanna be InuYasha! XD

Midori Chi
November 21st, 2004, 10:59 AM
ooc:Is it too late to join?

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:01 AM
no. we still havent got all the charas yet. hi LPM-er, i mean inuyasha!^~

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 11:02 AM
No, of course it isnt too late. ^^

*shudders* Aw...David why do you have to be Inuyasha? ;; lol Oh well, I'll put you down on the list.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:04 AM
whats wrong with him being inuyasha? *confuzzle face*

Dragon Paw
November 21st, 2004, 11:05 AM
Name- Kristen
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Species- Cat Demon
Weapons/Powers- She has a crystal katana and can use earth/crystal based attacks. She can transform into two other demon forms. She goes berserk in her second form though.
Weakness- Air. She hates great heights and air attacks deal more damage to her then most.
Appearence- She has bright pink hair, cat ears, a cat tail, a white shirt, and pink shorts.
Personality- Shy a bit at first. In strange areas she is scared very easily. She is nice and polite, thoguh formal, to those she just met and palyful and kind to those she knows well.
History- She was abandoned by her parents and was isntead, raised by a pair of humans. When she was 10, she left them to travel on her own. Now she seeks the Shikon shard's power so she may return to her home one day with the ability to protect her old village from harm.

Midori Chi
November 21st, 2004, 11:05 AM
ooc;I'd like to join! I'm a big fan of Inuyasha! Er....who's been taken already? Well..I know dark espeon has Inuyasha....

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 11:08 AM
No, actually LP has Inuyasha. ^^;

Well, Miyu-Chan might be either Miroku or Shippo, so if you want to be one of those characters you shall have to wait for her decision. ^^ And other than that, Kagome and Sango are not taken.

Midori Chi
November 21st, 2004, 11:16 AM
ooc:Oh! ...I'll just make up a character...

Name-
Age- 57
Gender-female
Species- half demon,half fairy
Weapons/Powers-a bow and arrow carved from two pieces of demon bones
Weakness-an enemy who's annoying...something like Shippo
Appearence-long purple hair tied up in a ponytail,lavender outfit that looks similar to Sango's
Personality-similar to Inuyasha's
History-a fighter for her world's master...travels to Inuyasha's world and meets

-Riyuko-
November 21st, 2004, 11:21 AM
I would just like to clear something up, trap. ^^ Does you character have an exact weakness besides annoying creatures like Shippo? O.o Just wondering, because if it didnt then she would be invinsable, and all of our characters should be at a basic energy level. ^^;; And what is your characters name?

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 11:24 AM
hey, trap, wheres your charas name? it wouldnt appear!

Crimson_Blade
November 21st, 2004, 01:53 PM
I guess I could join. I'll just make up a character since I'm sometimes actie and sometimes not. If you have any kind of reason for me not being here feel free to say it (even something as stupid as you can think of)
Name-Hajihuko
Age-17
Gender-Male
Species-Full Deamon
Weapons/Powers-He has his claws. Also he's pretty good with hand to hand combat, and I guess that's it.
Weakness-Battling to the death with Inuyasha or someone as strong as him.
Personality-Gloomy and angry most of the time and you rarley see him having feelings for and human, half demon, ect.
History-unknown

Miyu-chan
November 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
Sure, Miyu. ^^ You can be Shippo or Miroku. Just make your decision and I shall give you the position.
I'll be... Miroku then. n_n

chloe5685
November 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
i will be sango ok!!!!!!!

Mari
November 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
Can I join as Kagome, Karli? I'll try to be as active as possible. ^^
But if not, then I'll just make my own chara.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
hi, possibly kagome controler.^~ *waves*

(sorry, bored.)

-Riyuko-
November 22nd, 2004, 04:54 AM
Okay, you may all be the characters you have chosen. ^^ I shall add you to the list.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
can we start yet? i`ve been waiting for awhile now...

Midori Chi
November 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC:Oh! Sorry! I forgot to put the name! And I'll fix the weakness too..

Name-Shika (named after the shikon jewel)
Age- 57
Gender-female
Species- half demon,half fairy
Weapons/Powers-a bow and arrow carved from two pieces of demon bones
Weakness-an enemy who's annoying...something like Shippo,also..those REALLY powerfull ones that glote and show off and all that
Appearence-long purple hair tied up in a ponytail,lavender outfit that looks similar to Sango's
Personality-similar to Inuyasha's
History-a fighter for her world's master...travels to Inuyasha's world and meets

Crimson_Blade
November 24th, 2004, 05:56 PM
huh looks pretty cool. Does anyone know when were going to start anyway??

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:36 PM
uh, i dont know much about inuyasha, (at least not as much as ri) so i guess she should start it off...

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 10:45 PM
OOh!! I love Inuyasha!! Can I be Sesshomaru? (did I spell his name right?) I'll find stats later...
Edit: Found some...
Name: Sesshomaru
Race: Full dog dem0n
Weapon: "Poison flower claw" attack, some sort of electric whip thing, sword Toukijin, sword Tensusaiga that heals people, and well as claws and teeth in his full dem0n form.
Weak to: Coming..
Anything else: coming...

Crimson_Blade
November 29th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Well actually we can't really start becuase nobody is Kagome or Mairoku Naraku and all the others that you can think of. I guess I could be Koga and I'll try to loggin as often as I can.

-Riyuko-
November 29th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Heh...>.>; Sorry to keep you all waiting for such a long time. I shall start off in just a moment. BTW, we dont really need Koga and Naraku in this RP. ^^; We'll figure out some way to get all the characters in.

---

Sachi wandered down a dirt path, ignoring the stares of the villagers working around her. She was heading towards the dark forest up ahead, in there there would be a hot spring in which Sachi could restore her energy. She finally made it to the forest, just as an arrow flew past her head, cutting her cheek slightly. Sachi twirled around, to face the villagers all working peacefully in the fields. But who had shot the arrow? Sachi narrowed her eyes, and continued walking into the forest.

Midori Chi
November 30th, 2004, 05:35 PM
ooc:Yay! We're starting!....Here's my part! P.S. Can I be Kagome?

ic:Shika took a last step and rolled her eyes. She said to herself,"Here we are, atlast..." She took another step and saw a hot spring. Just past her, she saw a stick with arrowheads flying in the air. Shika then started to trott along the area where she saw the arrow going,"Maybe I could pick that arrow up from the ground and put it in my stock of weapons..."

Dragon Paw
November 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Kristen walked through the forest. The smell of fresh hot spring water filled her nose. She knew she was getting close to the hot springs. She just hoped this time there would be no demon exterminators around like last time. Kristen knew the demon exterminators were needed to protect others from feral youkai but she didn't understand why they had to go after her, whom didn't want to harm a human.

Psychotic_Demon
November 30th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Saphira watched the arrow whizz past the girl below her. She knew most villagers hated Half-Demons, being one herself. The branch she stood on started to crack, and in moment Saphira was tangeled with the branch on the ground.

Mari
November 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"Inuyasha!" Kagome called, searching for any signs of the half-demon. She grunted. They were supposed to wait her! "Shippo? Sango? Miroku?" She sighed; no one was there.

"I just went out for a minute!" She whined, rolling her eyes. She shook her head and started walking towards a forest. She heard branch cracking and quickly hid behind a tree, her eyes searching where the sound originated.

Miyu-chan
November 30th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Miroku's ears pricked up. He thought he heard Kagome's voice somewhere.
"Kagome-sama?" he called to the empty forest. The sound soon echoed back to his own ears. "Where are they anyway..." he mumbled.

After a moment of silence, a branch cracked somewhere in the distance.
Miroku began to walk quickly towards that direction, thinkins, "Maybe thisplace isn't as empty as I thought..."

-Riyuko-
December 1st, 2004, 05:10 AM
Sachi looked down, to see a half-demon tangled in some branches. She narrowed her eyes, and drew her kusarigama.
"What is your business here, halfling?" Sachi said to it, but something interuppted. The sound of human voices. Sachi sniffed the air. Yes, there was definatly those worthless humans in the forest. Until they were gone, Sachi could not risk to restore her energy in the hot spring.

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 01:14 PM
Ok then, I won't be Koga I'll just be Hajihuko. I changed him so he's a half demon and is a master swordsman with a Reverse blade Sword that Kenshin has in Ruroni Kenshin.

So as Hajihuko walks down the path through the village leading to the forest he picks up the scent of something. So he carlessly walks into the forest not knowing what lies ahead.as he walks into the forest he spots Sachi and Saphira talking and quickly heads up into the branches above them. Once up top Hajuhuko puts his hand and the sword and is ready to strike.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 01:23 PM
ooc: ooookay... but we werent exactly what you would call "talking"...

ic: Saphira jumped to her feet. "The same as you, Halfling, for I live here." She heerd something above them. Without looking up, she readied her bow.

"Show yourself." She comanded, ears flat against her head, tail strait, "If you wish to live."

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 01:34 PM
ooc: sorry if I said talking. I could of made it a little better.

ic: Pulling out his swrod Hajihuko jumps into the air and a 3 way battle takes place. Hajihuko swoops down and takes a swing at Saphira but she blocks.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 01:39 PM
ooc: thats was BIG TIME powerplaying... ri wont be happy with that...

-Riyuko-
December 1st, 2004, 01:42 PM
OCC- Ya DM99, what you are doing is called powerplaying. ^^; Please stop controling Espeon's character.

IC- Sachi was talking aback by this demoness's words.
"Ha! Halfling you say!? Why, I am a full demon, do not dare call me such a pathetic name again!" Sachi declared, cracking her knuckles.
"And...if you dont let me pass, you shall not get away alive..."

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 01:46 PM
ooc: ok you happy I edited the part that would be called "controlling" or "powerplaying" out of the post. Other thatn the block.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 01:47 PM
ooc: i forgot you were a full demon.^^' oh well, it was a good insult. and, i never said i blocked...

ic: "Ha!" Saphira said. "You look nothing like the Full Demons I`ve fought!" She turned her attention back to the person in the tree, who was attacking her.

Nimbly, Saphira dodged his blow, and shot an arrow at him.

-Riyuko-
December 1st, 2004, 01:52 PM
OCC- Si, Dark Espeon is right, DM99. Kindly, and fairly, please edit your post. ^^; If you read the rules it states that there will be no powerplaying allowed.

IC- Sachi smirked. She had transformed into quite a while, but maybe now she could make an exception. Suddenly, Sachi's eyes went blood red, and with a big flash of light, Sachi was a demon.

OCC- Sorry about the really short post. But I really have to go. ^^;

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 01:56 PM
ooc:ok if I do it again please let me know and I'll edit.

ic: The arrow headed towards Hajihuko and he took it to the arm. Filled with anger he rushes over towards Saphira to try and finish her off.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 02:04 PM
Saphira jumped into a tree, growling visoiously. She shot another arrow at him, aiming this time for his heart.

Dragon Paw
December 1st, 2004, 02:04 PM
Kristen sensed a battle going on near her. She grunted and turned around, going back the way she came. She hurried to the scene of the fight against Sapphira and apparantly a few others. Kristen jumped into the tree and watched, ready to intervene if needed.

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 02:09 PM
Hajihuko, with luck catches the arrow before it hits. In an angry voice he says,"I am Hajihuko, and I shall slay you both." He runs towards Sachi and goes to unleash an unstopable blow.

Dragon Paw
December 1st, 2004, 02:10 PM
"Thats enough!" exclaimed Kristen as she jumped into the air and aimed a kick at Hakihuko's back. Aparantly he was the trouble maker and needed to be stopped. Kristen only hoped her kick wouldn't miss...

Crimson_Blade
December 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
ooc: I have to leave after this one.

ic: So Hajihuko takes the kick before he can slay Sachi and makes a rum for it through the woods before the three team up on him.

ooc: well see ya.

-Riyuko-
December 1st, 2004, 03:00 PM
Sachi let out a vicious howl, and her brown and black tail lashed furiously. Her massive claws slashed through the air, and her teeth were bared. She definatly wouldnt let some halfling fools stop her from getting to the hot spring hidden deep inside the forest. Eyes narrowing toward the girl who was going to kick Hajihuko, and Hajihuko himself, Sachi ran forward and slashed them both with her giant claws.

Dragon Paw
December 1st, 2004, 03:57 PM
Kristen skillfully jumped over Sachi. "Sheesh. Is that what I get for protectign you from that other guy?" asked Kristen as she landed in a tree. She looked in the direction Hajihuko had run off to and then jumped out of the tree and began running back on her course to the hot springs.

Midori Chi
December 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
ooc:This is a little too full..I'm so sorry,but i'm gonna need to quit this...

pokefan007
December 1st, 2004, 05:47 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, and sadly, I don't really have an excuse, except I was waiting for my love to call (or in this case PM...XD) OH, and everything in italics is him thinking...

IC: *he follows them, silently stalking them, waiting for the perfect attack*
*laugh* These d@mn things don't know what will hit them! *evil laugh*

-Riyuko-
December 1st, 2004, 05:55 PM
OCC- Awww...I dont understand what you mean by 'a little too full', trap, but we will surely miss you. ^^ BTW, nice to see ya pokefan. =D

IC- Sachi growled furiously at Kristen, and she began to chase after her. Eventually, Sachi lost her. She sniffed around, and her muscles tensed. There were other demons in this forest, and a lot of them. They would surely come after her, for Sachi held in her possesion a shard of the Shikon no Tama, and powerful jewel sought by all demons. Slowly, Sachi returned to her normal form, and reached deep into her pocket. There she drew the jewel shard, and examined it carefully.

Crimson_Blade
December 3rd, 2004, 01:16 PM
As Hajihuko ran off into the forest he was wondering why those three would appear in the area. He finally stops but picks up the scent of many demons and thinks there must be a shard near by. Hajihuko confidently holds his position ready to slaughter every demon he has to just to get the shard.

Miyu-chan
December 4th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Miroku came to the clearing and examined the stunning lady youkai who was holding something in her hand.
Is that a Shikon Shard?
"Hand over the shard, youkai." he said quietly, fearing what would happen if it was in her control.

Psychotic_Demon
December 5th, 2004, 10:44 AM
ooc: i`m back!^^ and been considered depressed.....

ic: Saphira held her shoulder and watched as the Demoness bounded away. Crimsion liquid splattered on the ground, but Saphira didnt care.

She walked on, ignoring the agony that was spreading through-out her body. Saphirea saw a white flash. In an instant she had taken a defessive stance, ready to fight whatever was in there. She saw the flash again.

Saphira realized she was surrounded, and in big trouble. Normaly, she could fight off many demons, but with her arm in its condition, she was pretty much hopeless.

A voice in her mind spoke. Give us the jewel, Halfling.

Saphira`s eyes widened. The jewel I had found must be what their after... She thought. "If you want it, then come and take it." She snarled, running.

-Riyuko-
December 5th, 2004, 10:54 AM
OCC- Everyone, I have to say we need a Inuyasha. ^^; LP does no longer wish to control him.

IC- Sachi turned her head to see a young monk standing before her.
"Why should I, monk?" she said. "It is put to more use in the hands of a demon".
Sachi could not determine the monk's reaction, but surely he wouldnt leave without a fight. Sachi clushed the jewel shard in her head, and studied the monl closely. He seemed harmless, but then again, monks were always full of surprises. Sachi took a small step back, and tucked the shard back into her pocket. There was no way she would let the shard go to a worthless human.

Psychotic_Demon
December 5th, 2004, 10:56 AM
The strange demons chased after her. She couldnt tell what they were, but there was no way they were gonna get her shard.

Saphira pressed on, weakening with every movement. They would eventualy catch up...

Crimson_Blade
December 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
ok then I will be Inuyasha, inless anyone else wants to.

Psychotic_Demon
December 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
ooc: i guess its okay... ask ri.

Miyu-chan
December 5th, 2004, 05:56 PM
"Why should I, monk?" she said. "It is put to more use in the hands of a demon".
Miroku stared as she put the shikon shard in her pocket.
"Please, I wouldn't want to do harm to a beautiful lady like yourself." he said tersely, grasping his staff tightly.

-Riyuko-
December 5th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OCC- Sure, DM99, you can be Inuyasha. ^^

IC- "Ha..." Sachi began. "You flatter me, monk. Although, you better keep on moving. I wouldn't want to have to hurt you".
After saying this, Sachi drew her Kusarigama.

Mari
December 5th, 2004, 10:00 PM
"Please, I wouldn't want to do harm to a beautiful lady like yourself."
Kagome quickly jumped off the tree she was in, relieved that Miroku was near her. She wanted to intervene on the fight a while ago, but she thought it better if she didn't. Especially since she had another of her headaches.

"Miroku!" Kagome called as she ran towards him. Her eyes then fell to the youkai, the youkai whom held a Shikon shard.

Ah! Maybe that's why I just had another headache! Kagome thought, slightly pleased that she finally knew the reason for the headaches.

Miyu-chan
December 6th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Miroku!"
Miroku turned quickly to the source of the sound.
His eyes widened in surprise and relief, "Kagome-sama?" he said.

Without realizing, he had let his guard down.

-Riyuko-
December 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Perfect timing... Sachi thought, realising that there was no need for her Kusarigama. Within moments, Sachi was in the air, her hands covered with deadly flames.
"Inferno Claw!" the demoness yelled, and came pouncing down on the monk and the strange looking girl, missing them by an inch...

Mari
December 6th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Kagome gasped as the youkai attacked them, and, by instinct, she grabbed her arrow and aimed at the female youkai. "Hama no ya [Purifying Arrow; just in case anyone doesn't know]" She exclaimed as she hesitantly released the arrow. The arrow landed right beside the foot of the youkai; Kagome couldn't hit her for reasons she could not explain.

Miyu-chan
December 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Miroku watched as Kagome quickly regained her posture and aimed an arrow at the female youkai.

It didn't pierce her.

"Kagome-sama, go find Sango and Inuyasha. Leave this to me." he said, his worry incresing by each second.

-Riyuko-
December 7th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"You wanna play rough, eh? Fine by me..." Sachi declared, narrowing her eyes slightly. Her eyes slowly began to turn blood red, and within moments she was a full demon. The demoness howled, ready to attack.
This will be a piece of cake... Sachi thought, growling at the young monk before her. Sachi's brown fur blew in the wind. She sensed other demons nearby. She looked down to the ground, and there she saw the shard of the Shikon Jewel. Sachi quickly bent down, and picked it up with her mouth. There it rested on her tongue. Sachi did not dare swallow it...yet.

chloe5685
December 7th, 2004, 02:18 PM
*a deamon slayer appers*look behind you!!*demon appers*

-Riyuko-
December 8th, 2004, 05:07 AM
OCC- ^ Heh....>.> Chloe, in your post, who are you talking to? And where are you? Try to be more descriptive. ^^; Thanks...

Crimson_Blade
December 8th, 2004, 01:38 PM
ooc: ok we'll just say that Hajihuko was killed by the hundreds of demons for some reason.
ic: So Inuyasha makes his way over to the well only to find Sango still waithing for Kagome. " God where is she. She said she'd be here by now. Hey, have you seen Mairoku???"

Miyu-chan
December 9th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Miroku gripped his staff tightly and charged.
If she swallows the shard, all will be lost! he thought frantically.
As he fought, he wondered why he didnt just open his kazenaa and get it over with. But there was something about her something that told him that he shouldnt do that.

Give.. Up Already? he asked, panting.

Mari
December 9th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Kagome shook her head at Miroku's request; she couldn't possible leave Miroku with a powerful-looking youkai. She backed away a few steps and watched the two battle. Oh, why couldn't she hit the youkai? She can't be any different than the others.

"Hang on, Miroku!" Kagome exclaimed worriedly, her eyes fixed on the girl, seeing the shikon shard, and at Miroku.

-Riyuko-
December 11th, 2004, 07:15 PM
OCC- Sorry for not posting lately! ^^;

IC- Sachi stomped the ground with her giant paw, and growled furiously at the humans before her. She wouldnt give up; especially if it meant losing to a monk. But she was getting weaker, she needed to get to that hot spring, and quickly. Sachi charged at the monk, attempting to maybe knock her down...

Crimson_Blade
December 13th, 2004, 03:21 PM
ooc:srry for the very long no post streak. I had a Hockey Tournament this weekend.

ic:"Well better be on my way." I wonder if Kagome is already here or not. So Inuyasha starts into the village to look for Kagome.

Miyu-chan
December 13th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Miroku dodged the youkais vicious assaults, but he didnt escape without a bruise.
"Hang on, Miroku!" he heard Kagome exclaim worriedly.
He observed the youkai with a critical eye, she was getting weaker, he could tell by the way she stumbled, and attacked weakly.
Either to talk her into giving up the shard or finish her off. he thought carefully.
Look, he started cautiously. just give us the shikon shard, and well leave. But, he continued, If you dont, I have no choice but to finish you off. he finished, raising his right hand in a warning gesture.
((OOC: I hope that you wont find it strange that Miroku observed Sachis drain of strength, because he is a very observant person after all. ;D))

-Riyuko-
December 13th, 2004, 04:00 PM
OCC- Couldnt agree more. XD

IC- Sachi paused for a moment, and dropped the shard onto the ground. It was decided, she could fight any longer, or she would surely wouldn't make it to the hot spring alive. Sachi spit the jewel shard out of her mouth, and slowly transformed back into her normal form. She didnt say a word, for she was to shocked to say anything. Why did she do this? She knew one thing for sure, and that was that this monk was serious. She sensed danger coming from his hand.
"Very well, monk..." Sachi said. "I had no use for it anyway..."
Sachi turned to go, but didnt make it very far. After one step, Sachi felt her energy being drained. She fell to the ground unconcious...

Crimson_Blade
December 13th, 2004, 04:05 PM
ooc:Well since I wan't thinking I could say absence instead of "no post streak" in my last post.
ic: So as Inuyasha makes his way through the village he notices that Kagome isn't here. He also is wondering where Mairoku is. "That stupid Monk is probably out womanizing again. Well better find him first before he gets into trouble like all the other times." ( stands thinking if he should try to look for Kagome a little harder though).

Miyu-chan
December 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Miroku watched the youkai tersely, his hand still directed at her. He slowly lowered his hand as the youkai revered back to her human form and spit the shard out of her mouth.
"Very well, monk..." She said. "I had no use for it anyway..."
She turned to go, but didnt make it very far. She fell to the ground unconscious.
Miroku bent down to pick up the shard and gave it to Kagome.
Keep it safe, Kagome-sama. he said.
Then he walked over to the youkai and looked over her features.
She was very beautiful Her flawless skin almost begging him to touch it

He shook his head abruptly. No she was weak, and she needed to heal.
He picked her up and asked Kagome, Do you know if theres any healing springs or some of sort?

-Riyuko-
December 14th, 2004, 05:09 AM
A few minutes later, Sachi woke up, but she could hardly move. She was shocked to see the young monk holding her.
"What are you doing, you fool...why are you still here?" Sachi began slowly. "You got what you wanted now leave!"
She was confused, why would he want to help someone who attempted to kill him? But the real question is...why would he even try to save a demon?

Mari
December 14th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Kagome watched, worried, whilst Miroku help the girl. She clenched the jewel shard then stuffed it inside her pocket, her eyes still fixed at the female youkai. She hoped that there was no harm done to her.

"Do you know if theres any healing springs or some of sort?" Miroku had asked her.

Meekly, Kagome nodded. "I think I saw one just ahead. It's not too far, she'll make it."

A small smile formed on Kagome's, hearing the youkai speak. She had asked Miroku why he stayed, making Kagome sigh.

"We are not going to leave you here." Kagome said, walking towards the youkai with smile on her face.

Miyu-chan
December 14th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Miroku nodded. "I'm not the sort of person who would leave you to die." he said softly.

He walked over to the spring that Kagome directed him to and placed her beside the shore. He grapped a piece of cloth and began tending to her akwardly.

-Riyuko-
December 14th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Sachi raised her eyebrows as the monk placed her beside the hot spring. As the monk began tending to her wounds, she breathed a sigh of relief. The hot water felt so relaxing against her skin; it was a relief as energy plunged into her as it had done many times before. At first she thought she was a goner.
What am I thinking!? Sachi thought.How do I know that they arent tricking me!?
But even someone who was blind could see that these two people meant no harm to her.
"Thanks, I guess..." Sachi said quietly, hoping that they wouldn't hear her. It wasnt usually in the nature for a demon to accept help from humans. Was she going soft?

Miyu-chan
December 14th, 2004, 07:59 PM
"Thanks, I guess..." Miroku heard the youkai said quietly.
Youre welcome. he replied, a smile on his face as he started dressing the wounds.
I know that weve started out on a rough start," he begun, "but maybe we can patch it. May I kindly ask for your name? he asked softly with his charm turned to the climax.

((OOC - Wonders what would happen if Miroku asked the question. xD))

-Riyuko-
December 15th, 2004, 04:49 AM
"My name is Sachi..." the young demoness said, looking away to look at the hot spring. "Whats your name?"

Crimson_Blade
December 15th, 2004, 01:21 PM
So as Inuyasha makes his way through the village hi picks up a scent. HUH!! That's Kagome's scent, he thought, She must be near by. So Inuyasha makes his way into the forest and finally catches up with Kagome and Mairoku. "Kagome!"

Miyu-chan
December 15th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"My name is Sachi..." the young demoness said, looking away to look at the hot spring. "What s your name?"

My name is Miroku. he said, smiling. Now Sachi he begun as he took her hands in his. Would you -

Just then, Inuyasha barged in, yelling, Kagome!

Miroku sighed momentary, then turned back to Sachi and finished asking the question.

Would you bear my child?

-Riyuko-
December 15th, 2004, 05:44 PM
OCC- He asked 'the question'. xD

IC- Sachi looked at Miroku with a paranoid look upon her face.
"W-what!?" she said, crawling slowly away from the monk before her. "You've got to be joking!"

Mari
December 15th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Kagome smiled softly, joyous that Miroku kindly spoke to the girl...actually, because he hadn't asked her the question yet. Hearing someone call out her name, Kagome briefly turned and saw Inuyasha.

"Inuyasha, over here!" Kagome called though her attention was focused on the female demon, Sachi, and Miroku. If just one more minute pass Miroku will have a new record.

"Would you bear my child?"

Kagome sighed. That was Miroku...and he'll never change.

-Riyuko-
December 15th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Sachi crossed her arms, and glared at Miroku. She then turned Kagome.
"Is he always like this?" Sachi asked Kagome, knowing that the answer was probaly yes.

Mari
December 15th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Kagome giggled slightly then nodded. "Yeah...always. Just ignore him." She said cheerily, rolling her eyes.

"Anyway, nice to meet you Sachi. I'm Kagome."

-Riyuko-
December 15th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"Hmph...finally someone sensible around here..." Sachi muttered to herself, attempting to stand, but failed. She stood for a few seconds, but fell down soon after. She was still bleeding in numerous places, and her legs were killing her.
Sachi moaned. She didnt like the sounds of sitting around all day. But, chances are, she would recover over a night, and a dip in the hot spring. She'd have to do that later.

Miyu-chan
December 15th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Miroku turned away, disapointed.
Where was Sango in these times he needed her the most?

Sachi's moan brought him back to reality though.
"You can't stand up yet, though it'll probally heal tommorrow." he said, mentioning her wounds.

((OOC - Where is Sango actually? o.o))

Psychotic_Demon
December 15th, 2004, 07:30 PM
ooc: where are we? my compie was screwed...

-Riyuko-
December 16th, 2004, 04:58 AM
OCC- Referring to Miyu's post: I dont know where Chloe (The person who plays Sango) is. ^^; I'll send a PM to her though.
And, to Dark Espeon: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, and my character Sachi, are all together. Miroku was previously tending to Sachi's wounds, but then he asked her to bear his child. xD

IC- Sachi groaned, and once again attempted to stand. She gained her balance, and then took an awkward step. After one are two steps, Sachi tumbled down to the ground once again. She punded the ground with her fist.
"I have to get out of here!" Sachi yelled furiously, trying to control her temper.

Crimson_Blade
December 16th, 2004, 04:25 PM
"Kagome! Where the hell were you??! God I waited by the well for who knows how long!! Sheesh are you ever going to stop doing that to people Monk?? Who are you??" Inuyasha asks Sachi.

-Riyuko-
December 16th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Sachi didn't anser the half-demon's question, bit merely chuckled at the sight of him.
"Ha...you have a halfling following you around?" Sachi asked Miroku and Kagome. "Ha...thats sad. You're a disgrace to our kind..." she added to the demon before her.

Psychotic_Demon
December 16th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Saphira watched from a tree. She was bored, and had nothing else to do. The Half Demoness figured they would notice her sooner or later.

Miyu-chan
December 16th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Miroku held his breath, hoping that Inuyasha's temper wouldn't rise up and cause something.

"Before you do anything Inuyasha, she's wounded." he warned the Inu-hanyou.

-Riyuko-
December 17th, 2004, 05:21 AM
"Wounded or not, I could beat that halfling to a pulp!" Sachi said, not caring for a word she said. She was planning to leave these fools sooner or later, but for now, they were just giving her exactly what she needed.

Crimson_Blade
December 17th, 2004, 09:44 PM
" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!!!??"

"She's wounded huh?? Well then, might as well finish her off right now or just wait 'till strong enough to fight and I'll at least have little challenge in beating this demon." (Inuyasha walks away into the forest) " I'll be waiting in the village."

Zero119
December 17th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Inuyasha can suck my monkey balls lol hahahhahahahahahhaha

Miyu-chan
December 17th, 2004, 11:26 PM
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME!!??" Inuyasha roared predictibally.

Miroku sighed, no matter what, he'll always act like this.

"I'll be waiting in the village." he finished, and walked away.

Miroku turned back to Sachi, and watched what would her reaction be. Hopefully, she wouldn't...

OC - And er... Zero119, don't post off topic posts in here. n_n;

Mari
December 18th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Kagome sighed. Inuyasha can be really annoying at times...most of the time, actually. And that was more than she could handle.

"Forgive Inuyasha." Kagome said, still irritated at how Inuyasha spoke to their new, hopefully, friend. "He's always like that. They have a trait that never leaves them...like lover boy there." She continued as she pointed at Miroku.

She gave a quick wave and dashed through the forest, following Inuyasha. She rolled her eyes as she continued on walking.

"Inuyasha?" She called.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Saphira sighed. Somebody had an attitude problem. She started picking leaves off the tree branch she was leaning on, and watching them as they fell to the ground.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 07:38 AM
Sachi smirked.
"I'll be waiting!" she called over to Inuyasha, her hands flaming with fire. She was beginning to feel better; at least she knew she could use her Inferno Claw. Although still in pain, Sachi could stand up and walk now.
"Hmph...I could take him on right now if I wanted to..." Sachi muttered to herself, but loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Saphira sighed, dropping more leaves. She was bored. No one probly cared she was here, spying on them.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 09:22 AM
All of a sudden, something caught Sachi's eye. Leaves were falling from a tree, yet there was no wind. She sniffed the air carefully.
"Her again..." Sachi growled, and then took a step forward. "Come out hafling I know you're there..."
Sachi's hands started flaming again, and her claws turned blood red. For some unknown reason, Sachi despised this certain halfling, and wanted to fight it.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:26 AM
ooc: lol, your real nice in this rp, ri....

ic: "Fine." Saphira said, landing lightly on the ground. She watched as the Demoness used her Inferno Claw... Saphira didnt even know how to use her powers yet...

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 09:30 AM
OCC- LOL! I know, eh? xD A lot of my characters I play in any Inuyasha RP's are like this though. xP But lets not forget, Sachi is a full demon. Most demons despise humans and halflings. ^^;

IC- "Why are you spying on us, halfling?" Sachi growled, decided to wait to make her attack. "Dont you have anything better to do?"

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:37 AM
"Acctualy, no." Saphira replied simply, shrugging. "I was bored, and had nothing else to do, so I just sat in this tree and started listening."

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 09:47 AM
"You should know better by now..." Sachi said, recalling the last time they saw each other. Within moments, Sachi swiftly ran over to Saphira.
"Inferno Claw!" she called, swiping the halfing across the cheek with her burning claws. Although, even Sachi noticed that she was yet to gain her strength back. Usually, Sachi's Inferno Claw was much more deadly. She clenched her fist, causing her claws to cut the palms of her hands.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Saphira manage to jump out of the way. She landed on another tree branch. Growling a bit, she sprung at the Demon, and tried to swipe at her.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Sachi quickly moved out of the way, and drew her Kusarigama. She threw the deadly weapon at the halfling, and sliced her arm slightly. Sachi looked across at the hot spring; surely if she jumped in she would regain her strength.
I'll just wait to see how things turn out... Sachi thought.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Saphira winced in pain landing on the ground. She drew her bow, and took aim. In an instant, a arrow was speeding toward the Demon.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 10:17 AM
Sachi held out her hand, not caring if she werre to get hurt. It wouldnt make a difference. In an instant the arrow hit her hand. Sachi narrowed her eyes, and looked up at Saphira. She then drew the arrow from her hand, and it melted. Right now, Sachi didnt care if she died here and now; she just wanted to get this battle overwith.

Crimson_Blade
December 18th, 2004, 11:54 AM
SO Inuyasha heads back to the village mumbling,"Stupid demoness. Ought of slayed her when I had the chance. I hope that Kagome doesn't ask that **** demon to join our group."

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Saphira stared at the Demoness. She showed no emotion, although thoughts of escaping and attacking were racing through her mind. It seemed as if time stood still.

-Riyuko-
December 18th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Pathetic..." Sachi said, picking up her Kusarigama from the group. It was difficult to hold, for the pain in her hand was immence. Blood dripped from Sachi's body and onto the ground. She was losing all the energy that she had gained back, and at the rate she was going, she would be dead within a matter of minutes.
No, I wont lose to a pathetic halfling... Sachi thought. Painfully, the demoness launched herself into the wind. She then came charging down at Saphira, hitting her with the Kusarigama.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Saphira fell when the sword stabbed her in the shoulder. She lay there, hardly breathing. Her eyes were closed, and it looked as though she would die in a matter of seconds.

Crimson_Blade
December 19th, 2004, 01:36 PM
ic: Inuyasha carelessly walks out of the forest and smells the scent of blood. His face was full of anger and he ran back to where he found Kagome and Mairoku. Another half-demon?? he thought. "I knew you had something to do with this and I might as well slay you now." (while drawing Tetsuiga)

ooc: I think I spelled Tetsuiga wrong. Please correct me if I did. thnx

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:06 PM
OCC- Well, apparently the person playing Sango will no longer be participating in this RP. ^^; For now, I will play Sango. BTW, it is spelt Tetsusaiga. ^^

IC- Sachi watched satisfied as Saphira fell to the ground. She looked over to see InuYasha before her. She inhaled and took a deep breath, then collapsed to the ground, blood everywhere.

Meanwhile, Kirara landed on the ground, with Sango on her back.
"Whats going on here!?" Sango asked her friends, her Hiraikotsu flung over her back. Kirara growled and looked at Sachi and Saphira laying helplessly on the ground.
"Inuyasha! Dont tell me you had something to do with this..."

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Saphira managed to sit up. Every little movement caused pain to sear through her body. Saphira glared at the Demoness, and notched an arrow, aiming it at her.

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Sachi grasped some dirt in her palm, and attempted to look up at the halfling.
"Dont worry...I wont die on you so quickly..." Sachi declared, although she wasnt so sure. She was almost positive that her earlier wounds from before had opened up again, and she had lost quite a bit of blood. She was too weak to crawl over to the hot spring, even though it was her only chance of living. Sachi was determined. Determined to live, and determined to seek her revenge on the one she hated most. She reached for her Kusarigama which was a few feet in front in front of her, but her hand fell back weakly. Here she was, losing to halfling, and losing blood as each second past.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Saphira had been wounded too badly. She wasnt strong enough to go on. Dropping her weapon, she fainted...

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Sachi watched the halfling fall, and she smirked. Maybe there would finally be another halfling rid of the world. But she shouldnt of been focusing on that at the moment; her own life was at risk right now.
I dont care...I hate this world of ours and everything in it... she thought.
Sachi winced in pain, closing her eyes from a few moments. She then rested her head down on the ground. Her blank, cold, expression less stare led to Inuyasha and the others.

Crimson_Blade
December 19th, 2004, 02:42 PM
ooc: oops, I forgot how to spell right I guess.
ic: Inuyasha said," No, why would I....." As he put away Tetsusiga. " Now what do we do. Let me guess, uuhh we take them back to the village to let them heal. SHeesh, why can't we just leave'em.

-Riyuko-
December 19th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Sachi listened carefully to what Inuyasha was saying to his friends.
"No...there is no way you're going to move me to s tupid village where all I will do all day is lay around and watch people cower at the sight. Leave me here to die..." she muttered loud enough for everyone to hear her. "I dont need anyones help...especially help from some worthless humans and a stupid halfling!"

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Saphira heard the last few words. She stood up, with much difficulty. "I... I`m fine..." She said, limping away, or crawling.

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 09:55 AM
" thch see if I care, it's your life." So Inuyasha starts to walk away from the scene.

-Riyuko-
December 20th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Sachi growled at Inuyasha, clearly taken aback by his words.
"You wouldnt care anyways, halfling," she called after him, gathering her remaining stength.
I wont die...I wont...Sachi thought as determined as ever. I'll get through this by myself...

Crimson_Blade
December 20th, 2004, 07:08 PM
So Inuyasha walks away into the forest not to return to the spot which everyone was.

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 10:29 AM
Sachi reached out and attempted to pull herself towards the hot spring. She did, but didnt make it to far. She stopped after two crawls, in fright of wasting her energy. Sachi watched Inuyasha leave, but this time said nothing. She was beginning to think he wasnt as weak as he looked. If she lived, she would look forward to fighting him. Sachi looked away sadly remembering when she was just a child. That was when Naraku had taken over her village; ah, yes her village. She was a demon, yet, everyone seemed to love her and protect her. That is...until Naraku came. Sachi was forced to do his dirty work, and from then on her soul was lost...just as it is now.
I...I remember now..Sachi thought, her eyes wide. For some reason, Sachi could never remember her past, but it was all coming to her now at this very moment.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 07:00 PM
Saphira was breathing hard, and leaving a trail of blood wherever she went. I cant make it... She thought, falling to the ground.

Crimson_Blade
December 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Inuyasha thought, I don't need to help some stupid demon stay alive. Demons' can help them selves.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
I dont need any help from them. They hate me, and I hate them... Saphira thought, draging herself over to a tree. She leaned against it and sighed. If I'm going to die, I might as well just die here and now...

Crimson_Blade
December 23rd, 2004, 10:32 AM
Some fight that was. Huh. I didn't get any action out of that. Inuyasha thought walking through the village.

-Riyuko-
December 23rd, 2004, 10:37 AM
As if remembering these things made her stronger, Sachi dragged herself forward once more.
I wont give up...I have to live to seek my revenge...she thought. She would only have to pull herself a little farther to reach the hotspring; then everything would be better...she hoped.

Once Sachi finally gathered up all her remaining energy and reached the hotspring, she dipped her hand in. It was refreshing, and she felt some of her energy returning to her. She then slowly pulled herself in. It felt great.
I still might have a chance afterall... Sachi thought, smirking. I will live to see another day...

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
Saphira knew she could have gone to the spring, but she just wanted it all to end. She hated her life, and everything about it. Her clothes were stained dark red, and everything would be over in a few minutes...

Crimson_Blade
December 23rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
" Those demons' are done for. Inless Kagome and the others decide to help them, then they'll probably live." Inuyasha was bored and decided to go over to his favorite tree for a while and rest.

-Riyuko-
December 23rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
OCC~ Dark Espy, the hot spring only cures Sachi. ^^; So even if Saphira did go into it, it wouldnt work.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 12:31 PM
ooc: oops... ignore the springs part.^^' i had no idea....

ic: Saphira knew she could have gone with that Half-Demon and the girl, but she just wanted it all to end. She hated her life, and everything about it. Her clothes were stained dark red, and everything would be over in a few minutes...

ooc: howzat?

Mari
December 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC: You guys mind telling me what's happening now?
Gomen. I'm just sort of tired [and lazy X3] to read two pages. Oh, and, Karli-li, sorry for not posting sooner; I forgot. >.<;;

Crimson_Blade
December 25th, 2004, 01:40 PM
ooc: srry if I didn't post yesterday, I had to go somewhere. And then this afternoon I was watching the 1st Inuyasha movie so I really had no time to post.

ic: Inuyasha jumped up to the nearest branch and sat leaned up to the tree.

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 04:16 PM
ooc: my chara, saphira is dying, ri's chara, sachie, is in some spring, healing herself, cause we had a battle. inuyasha and kagome are somewhere, but i dunno where, because the person playing kagome hasnt posted in a while...

Crimson_Blade
December 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
ooc: Well as I said in my other post, Inuyasha is sitting up in his favorrite tree just to let you know.

Psychotic_Demon
December 31st, 2004, 06:01 AM
ooc: so, what are we going to do? saphira cant exactly move, since she dying, so i guess one of you will have to do something.