PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Cresant Moon...

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 02:14 PM
The title above is acctualy the title for one of my up-coming fanfics, which I wanted to base on this. Just know, your charas name and personality will be used in the fic.

Wolcans are a dying race of wolves. Much larger than the avarage wolf, thet also have wings on their back. Wolcans also come in a variety of colors and shapes.

PLOT~ The Wolcans and Wolves have always been in danger all their lives. Humans threatened their very survival. Now, they have found a forest, surrounded by mountains on all sides, hidden from the Humans. It is called the Blackrose Forest. The mountain range is called the Sky Mountain Range.

This forest and mountain range must be shared by all. There are many freshwater lakes and many deer and other prey for the Wolves and Wolcans.

But, territorial issues arise. A war starts among the Wolves and Wolcans. Many die, and in the midest of battling, a lone wolf speaks up and tells of the arrival of humans.

Name:
Species: (wolf or wolcan, and yes, humans are allowed.)
Personality:

heres mine:

Name: Saphira
Species: Wolcan
Looks: Silver fur, with pure white wings, sapphire eyes.
Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust others that easily.

thats it. sorry for it being a little long, but, hey, i had a lot to say.^^'

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Alright! I love wolves!

Name: Angel
Looks: Coal black fur and wings, and peircing yellow eyes.
Personality: She likes to run around and have fun, and there's nothing she likes more than a good fight. She is very tough in battles but sometimes gets a little too cinfident in herself.

Can't wait to start!

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Name: Comet
Looks: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, silver-gold-black wings, and a silver star on her forhead.
Personality: Shes friendly an will do what evr it takes to deend her home and her friends. But in truth shes shy and doesn't like to hurt others. She loves to fly espesaullt at night. If she flys high and some one looks up they will think they are seeing a comet in the sky. Her looks earned her he name.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Name: Jasper
Looks: A large wolcan, with long black wings, he is black half way up his back then fades into white.
Personality: Caring, trusting, and always stands up for the cause.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 03:06 PM
YAAAAY! thanx for joinin guys!^^

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Yay! Can we start soon? I'm sure more people will join later.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 03:29 PM
yeah, sure. someone start us off. RPblock... >.<

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:00 PM
OOC: Can I give it a shot.

Comet howled as a wolf sank its teeth into her leg. She snarled and shook him off then lunge. The other ran off with its tail between its legs. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I flew high above the forest, inspecting the territorie, it was my home, I wanted it to be safe. I noticed a small brawl below, and decided to investigate. I landed just as another wolcan shook a wolf off it.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Comet spotted another Wolcan. She snarled and backed away. "Who are you? And do you mean harm?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"Not at all" I told her. "Don't worry I would never hurt my own kind" I added.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Comet relaxed. "I'm sorry. By the way my name is Comet. Whats yours?"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
"Jasper," I said bowing low, "And the pleasure is all mine mi'lady" I said. I then became more serious, what are you doing out here alone," I asked, "We may roam the woods, but that doesn't mean they're safe."

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Comet bowed then said, "I am a lone traveler. My parents left me when I was young. I am a wanderer by nature. I can take care of my self. So I don't need to worry about being attacked."

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 04:43 PM
I trotted along, dodging trees as I went, stepping lightly over stones and fallen twigs. It was a beautiful night out, beautiful for a run.

As I ran through the forest I heard some voices. Two wolcans were talking. I didn't want to eavesdrop, but I stayed behind a rock and listened, keeping my wings pressed tightly to my body.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Comet stopped and looked around. "I know you there." She said quietly. "Please come out. I'd rather not have to fight you."

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I didn't know whether this wolcan was stronger than I yet. I tucked my tail between my legs and, keeping my head low, I crept out from behind the rock.

Inside I cursed at myself. I had tried to have been as quiet as I could.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Seeing the wolcan couwer Comet smiled. "Who are you?" She asked in a friendly voice.

Master Angel
November 20th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"I'm Angel," I said, raising my head a little and un-tucking my tail.

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"Why were you spying?" Asked Comet curiously.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Saphira watched from the trees above, straining her ears to hear every word. She was bored and no one was RPing at the moment, so she sat there, listening to the conversation that could not be completed until MA, JJDR, or A replied back.

ooc: lol.

~Ozy~
November 20th, 2004, 08:33 PM
<OOC.You lot need a villian. I'll willingly oblige.<OOC>

Name: Nekros
Species: Lich (undead magic-user). Formerly a human mage.
Looks: Wears a set of dead-black wizard's robess trimmed with red. His skin is a pasty, waxy whit but due to a soul-sucking gem around his neck (one of the remenants of Netheril), he has yet to decay. Stringy, long black hair falls to about mid-back. Carries a staff of black oak. While he was still alive, he was known as the Blackstaff, a feared archmage. Now's he's much, much more.
Personality: Insane, to sum it up. His actions are evil, but he's convinced he's doing the world good.

Psychotic_Demon
November 20th, 2004, 09:20 PM
ooc: ooo, sounds good. welcome TAD.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 21st, 2004, 12:07 PM
"Yes who are you?" I aasked the Wolcan that had emerged from behind the rock.

OOC: See ya lata' gotta go.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
OOC- I already told ya'll my name.

IC- I wagged my tail a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy." I lowered my head. "I used to be part of a pack, but they all died out. I think it was rabies." I bared my teeth. "Probably from the no-good wolves. Anyways, I'm all alone now."

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM
I stared out from my tower, watching the woods carefully. Dreadful things, woods. They housed everything that was unsavory in the world, everything that should be eradicated. With a shudder, I turned back to my scrying mirror, and through it, the small imp I'd imposed my control upon. Now I commanded, telepathic energy soaring into the mind of the filthy Underworld creature. He dropped the two flaming torches he'd been carrying, sending them directly into the undergrowth in the heart of the woods.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:15 PM
Saphira`s nose picked up an unfamilar sent. A moment later see could see thousands of animals and birds, scurring away from that area.

"FIRE!!!" She called from her hiding spot in the tree.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
"FLY!!!" I screamed seeing a fire approaching. I then pumped my black wings and soared high above the forest.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
Saphira took the male wolcans advise. She pumped her powerful wings, and took off, flying high above the treetops.

The sickening smell of smoke almost caused her to fall right out of the sky. She sped by the black and white wolcan, in atempt to get away from the fire.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 21st, 2004, 03:31 PM
I was pushed off balance by a rush of wind caused by a passing wolcan. "Whoa" I said to myself. This wolcan was strangely strong. I was flying my hardest, and it still outflew me. I had to know who she was.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 03:34 PM
ooc: i can already see where your headed with this. XD

ic: Saphira spoted a large, L-shaped lake nearby.

If I`m close to water, I`ll be okay... She though, diving out of the sky torward it.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 04:17 PM
My entire body shook. I was fine in a battle, but not against a fire. I lifted my nose into the air and the scent of smoke and red hot flames hit my nostrils. I stretched my wings just as a gust of wind lifted underneath them and I rose into the air.

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
I cakled with delight as I watched through the eyes of the imp, Druzil by name. His acute vision, accustomed to years of making out dim shapes in the Abyss picked out the fleeing Wolcans. After them I screamed mentally, and Duzil took flight, speeding towards them. I then gave the telepathic order to the small tribe of orcs I'd enslaved. They went in hungrily, axes gleaming. My mental intrusion had forced all thought out of them. They were now drones, unable to even concieve of going against my will even if it doomed them.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:27 PM
Saphira landed next to the lake.

At leats I`m safe here.... She thought, sitting down.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 04:30 PM
In the state my body was in I could barely fly. I heard a noise behind me and saw a tree had been knocked over by the flames. I looked beyond that and saw many strange creatures I had never even heard of before.

While I was looking back I wasn't looking at where I was headed and stupidly flew into a tree. I didn't fall but got tangled in its branches.

I growled at the tree, baring my teeth and snapping at the branches.

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:35 PM
Although I didn't know it, the orcs had spotted a downed Wolcan. Under stict orders to exterminate anything that moved, the band grinned stupidly and pointed toward the creature entangled in the branches, hefting their crude, wicked axes.

Druzil was flitting around, much like a bug, hopefully keeping his pursuit unnoticed. He drew a poisoned blowgun, loaded with a nasty paralyzation venom. He almost blew straight by the lake, noticing the Wolcan by the shores in the nick of time.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:42 PM
Something splashed in the water, inches away from Saphira`s head. She looked up. Some bird-like creature was headed for her.

A fire, some bird thingy..... Someone must be after us.... She decided, taking flight.

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:44 PM
Laughing, Druzil blew the first of his darts at the fleeing Wolcan, taking flight shortly thereafter himself.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
Saphira`s heart was pounding. The last time she messed with something that could shoot acid, it didnt turn out good.

She zoomed through the air, trying to escape the creature that was after her.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 04:50 PM
I noticed the band of creatures running for me, and struggled even harder. THey were coming closer, and all I was doing was getting myself more tangled.

I howled a long, pained howl of a creature about to face death. I let it ring out and heard it echoing through the hills.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Saphira heard the painful howl. She did a sharp turn, and howled back, trying to say help was on the way.

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Druzil was astounded by the Wolcan's agility in midair. Still laughing, he took off in pursuit, maintaining an even grip on his blowgun as he started trying to draw a bead on the fleeing form.

The orcs laughed harder as the watched the Wolcan try to free itself. They started swishing their axes in the air, feinting attacks to try and frighten the creature. One finally stepped up, spread his legs and raised hi axe high, ready to strike the first blow.

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
My ears pricked as I heard the response. I let out a few sharp barks, and looked down at the creatures with sharp weapons. They were swinging them wildly through the air.

I watched in horror as one of them rose the weapon right above my head, ready to swing down.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:10 PM
Saphira was driving herself to move faster. She pulled into a nosedive, and snapped at the branches which held the other wolcan captive.

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 05:16 PM
Name: Siler
Species: Wolf
Looks: dark gray
Personality: i haven't decided yet XD
------------------
SIler jumped and chawped his jaws at Angels back, and was able to move her just in time before she was hurt. He let go of her and whisperd "i'm sry, but there was no other way i could help you" he said, He didn't bother turn to the monsterus creatures, instead he said "run! but try not to make a sound" he whisperd. He ran off into the woods and saw a Wolcan stuck in a tree, he backed up and attack one of the Orcs, it imedeatly caught off gaurd and all of them got distracted by his appeareance 'hopefully she'll be able to free herself at this opertunaty' he thought hopefully

Master Angel
November 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
I wiggled out of my spot and landed on the ground. "Thanks," I whispered, and dashed off. I was in no way going to fly anymore.

OOC- She was talking to whoever it was that helped her.

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Saphira follwed after her, gliding a few feet in the air. "I dont know who sent these..." She huffed, "But they obviously dont like us..."

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 05:23 PM
lol yup that's me XD
-------------------
the Orcs started to shoot at SIler, but he was to quick for them and dodged their every attack, they became frustraited and just started to chase him. Siler burst into run and ran into a huge bush and hid, hopeing that they wouldn't find him that easily

Psychotic_Demon
November 21st, 2004, 05:30 PM
Saphira rose a bit higher. Something was flying above them, but through the trees she couldnt see what...

Lizzie
November 21st, 2004, 05:51 PM
Siler escaped and started to run until he came to a cave, he howled as loud as he could, sending a message to wolves and Wolcans of a place of safty in his area

~Ozy~
November 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
<OOC>the Orcs started to shoot at SIler, but he was to quick for them and dodged their every attack, they became frustraited and just started to chase him. Siler burst into run and ran into a huge bush and hid, hopeing that they wouldn't find him that easily

Erm, a) the orcs don't have any ranged weapons, onlt the imb, and b) they wouldn't bother chasing you. Thay'd simply return to attacking the wood.<OOC>

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 06:33 AM
I continued running. Although the band of creatures no longer cared about me I could sence something else following.

I heard a howl a short run away and followed the sound to a bush where the wolf was hiding. I didn't much care for wolves but at the moment I didn't want to die either. So I crept beside him and hid.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:07 PM
Saphira flew in after her. "Something is after us..." She stated, even though everyone knew that.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
OOC: *Lost...* What's going on here? anyone care to tell me?

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
OOC- The orc thingies tried to kill my character, Angel, and everyone escaped the fire, I think, and now my character, de's character and Lizzie's character are hiding behind a bush from the imp thingie.

IC- I nodded. "What are we going to do if it finds us?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
"It might have already..." Saphira said, looking around. She spread her wings. "I`m gonna make sure everything is alright..." The wolcan whispered, taking flight. She rose into the air, and soared into the sky.

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 03:55 PM
I crouched low, and gave a sharp bark. "What if it sees you?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
Saphira looked over her shoulder. "I can take care of myself." She said with a small yip, disappearing beyond the trees.

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
I shifted my weight. I felt uneasy about this. Why was the strange creature trying to kill us anyways? What had we ever done?

Lizzie
November 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
Siler nodded at Saphira and looked at Angel "i found a cave, we can hide there for now, there's food and water there, so you can heal your wounds and fill your hunger" Siler said, walking through the bush and into a hidden cave

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
ooc: uh, lizzie? my charas in the air.... flying.... looking for JJDR`s chara..... making sure he`s okay.....

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 04:16 PM
I followed, my paws hardly making a sound on the soft ground. Inside the cave I sat down.

"I think I should rest now," I said, laying my head on my front paws.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
ooc: no fair! i cant reply till JJDR does! >.< i boxed myself in... AGAIN!!!!

Lizzie
November 22nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
DE XD you can always make something up, like orcs attacking you while you fly, or something lol-and sry for the mistake before ^_^;
------------------------
Siler threw a peice of stake out for Angel to eat "this will help you" he said, smileing, other wlves were in the save as well, safe and sound, eating and helping one another

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 04:23 PM
I nodded and ripped off a piece of the meat. With every bite I felt my body regaining energy, and my thoughts cleared out. I thought about the two other wolcans, and I hoped they were alright.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:36 PM
ooc: i know. i`m just to lazy to. XP

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 23rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
I landed just outside the forest my left wing was charred I had lost altitude somewhere over the forest and fell into the fire. I was coughing and weezing quite a bit. I saw something fly over me and in looked strangely like a wolcan, but i had no time for my mind to play tricks on me, I had to come up with a plan.

Lizzie
November 23rd, 2004, 07:22 AM
hmm where did all the evil go to? XD
------------------------
Siler ran outside, to find more wolcans and wolves to rescue, as he wanderd outside, he saw fire tear down their loveing and homely forest, he had no power to stop it, so he walked away from watching it in despair. 'The Orcs have mysteriously disappeard, they probably found what they wanted and left' Siler thought, not sure if he wanted to know what the Orcs wanted from them. He kept walking until he saw a Wolcan in the distance with a brocken wing "need help?" Siler asked

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
Comet had managed to escape the fire and now she was flying very hi in the sky looking for the others. She had lost them when she flew into a cloud of smoke. Finally she spotted some wolcans below. She watched for awhile trying to make sure they were the ones she had met earlier.

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 02:39 PM
Saphira flew at a low altitude, scanning the area. Finaly, she spotted the Wolcan, trapped by the raging fire. The Wolcaness landed beside him.

"Can you still fly?" She asked, noticing his burnt wing.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
Upon seeing that one of the wolcans was hurt she decided to go closer. She flew lower.

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
I called Druzil back, he was a valuable pet. The orcs...I left them to hack away at the forest until they burned to death. No matter, I could always find more. My first assault had been unsuccessful, but then, I never really expected it to accompliush my final end. I prepared a quick message and magically encoded it into the mind of a captured and enslaved nymph, then sent her to find those who escaped the flames and repeat it, verbatim.

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 04:17 PM
Saphira could hear something close by. She ignored it though, and asked the Wolcan again. "Can you fly?"

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Comet sensed more than heard it. She looked around. Not seeing anything she decided to fly lower. Eventually she landed beside Saphira. "What's going on. Is he OK?"

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 04:48 PM
The nymph stepped out of a nearby tree and began to speak to the two Wolcans in a willowy (albeit monotone, mechanical) voice. She said "Greetings, fiends. Greetings and hello. My name is Nekros. Or more accurately, that is the name of my master. How did you like my little surprise today? No matter, it's but the first of many. I hope you enjoy what little time you have remaining!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 04:51 PM
ooc: i think we got it...

Saphira jumped. "What do you mean?" She demanded, tring to pounce on it.

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
<OOC>Da, comrade (I feel like a Soviet today).<OOC>

Normally a nymph, a woodland sprite would have taken joy in her treewalking. Those held in my thrall didn't she reappeared, miniturized, on a twig behind the Wolcan and said "I mean that my master wishes your demise."

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
Comet flew up and landed in the tree beside her. She placed a paw on her and held her down growling softly. "So where is this charming master of your? I'd like to speak with him."

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Saphira nodded. Her fur was standing on its end, and her fangs were bared.

Master Angel
November 23rd, 2004, 05:31 PM
I was getting bored in the cave, and having finished my food I stood up and trotted back out. I was feeling lonely and went to search for the wolcans I had met before.

A short run away I found the three of them, and something else. Folding my wings close to my side, I crouched down and listened. They may need my help.

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Now the nymph's voice tok mon a taunting tone, but only because I willed it. She said mockingly "Somwhere youuuu can't get to, somewhere seeecret..."

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Comet snarled. "Secret huh. Somewhere I can't get to ay. Very well you don't wish to tell us. How bout I try something else." She aplied more presure but not enough to kill her or enough to permentally wound her. "I don't want to hurt you honest, but how else can I make you talk?"

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
The nymph failed to notice the pain, seeing as how she was mentally dead.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 05:50 PM
Comet relized she was having absolutly no effect. So she decided to try another tactic. "So you are being controled. I suppose that means your so called master is nothing more than a coward to scared to come out and face us himself." She smiled wolfishly and released the nymph. Then she grabbed her in her jaws and tossed her to the others. "See if you can do better."

~Ozy~
November 23rd, 2004, 06:04 PM
The nymph did nothing but laugh. I projected my own voice into the nymph and said "Once you prove yourselves wothy of my consideration, then I might pay you a visit." With a departing cackle, I set the little sprite aflames and withdrew my consciousness.

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
Comet looked at the smoldering pile of ash and sighed. She hopped down from the tree and lay down with her head on her paws. "I think I'll rest for a bit."

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 24th, 2004, 03:48 AM
"What was that all about" I asked them, I had chosen to stay to the sidelines and watch.

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Saphira was still growling. "Why that little coward..." She snarled, "If he doesnt have enough courage to come out and meet us, why even bother trying to kill us?"

Saphira spread her wings, and without a word, took off. She needed to think...

Master Angel
November 24th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I sat on my hunches, pondering what had just happened. Supposedly all the creatures that had attacked us must have been controlled. Just like the little ... buggy thingie. I yawned and decided to head back to the cave. There was nothing else here.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 24th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: No one replied to me... where are we? all together?

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"I don't know what was up with that but I agree. That guy is nothing more then a coward. See ya later." She takes off and flies above the clouds.

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:16 PM
ooc: me and alana`s charas are flying somewheres, MA`s is hurt, so shes resting in a cave, and i have no idea what your doing.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Comet stopped flaping her wings and let the wind cary her. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Saphira spotted a river nearby. She landed beside it, and drank some of the water. Saphira stretched, and layed down by the water, letting the river and the trees sighing leaves put her to sleep.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Comet opened her eyes and saw that she was right above a lake. Saphira was sleeping beside it. She swooped down deciding to play a wolcan trick. As quickly and quietly as she could, she dive bombed Saphira. Right before she hit her she let out a loud howl and pulled out of the dive taping her shoulder.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Saphira glanced angerly up. "Yes?" She asked, a bit annoyed. Saphira was almost never in a good mood.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Comet landed beside her and sat down. "You're no fun." She muttered. Then she smiled. "Hey are you hungry? I know I am and I need some one to hunt with me."

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Saphira shrugged. "I know I`m no fun. Its just me..." She said, gazing into the rivers waters, " And, not really. But I guess I`ll help anyways..."

The Halfling stood up, and sighed.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:41 PM
"Great. Come on. I spotted some deer a little farther down stream."

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Saphira nodded, and started walking in that direction.

~Ozy~
November 28th, 2004, 07:41 AM
I hadn't expected the first attack to succeed anyway. Now, though, I had a good idea of what I was up against. I cackled with glee at the thought of how pathetically easy this would be. Now was the time to begin preparing my next assault.

Psychotic_Demon
November 28th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Saphira heard something not far away. She crounched down, almost invisable. There were three deer right in front of her.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:00 AM
Comet did the same. She shook her tail once and said, "Lets take the one on the right."

Master Angel
November 28th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I had left the cave and decided to hunt for my own food. It was more fun. I saw Saphira and Comet stalking some deer, so I crept over beside them.

"Might I join?" I asked.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"I guess so. It'll be easier with three." She began to sneak towards the deer.

Psychotic_Demon
November 30th, 2004, 05:14 PM
With a vicious snarle, Saphira pounced at one. The deer tried to retreat, but had no room to do so. In a matter of seconds, the deer was dead.

ooc: arent i charming?

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: Very

"I didn't get to do anything." She smiled and went up to the deer. "You killed it, so you get first dibs."

Master Angel
December 1st, 2004, 05:45 AM
I wagged my tail as I saw the other deer running off, their white tails high in the air. I wished I could have killed one.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
"No... I`m not hungry." She said. "The only reason I came was cause you asked me to." And, low and behold, Saphira acctualy smiled.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 01:58 PM
Comet smiled too. "Ok then. You didn't have to come if you didn't want to." She walked up to the deer and ripped off some meat.

Psychotic_Demon
December 1st, 2004, 02:06 PM
Saphira walked on, tired, but still able to go on. She sighed, and sat down beside a tree, reflecting on her life...

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Comet followed quietly and sat down beside her. She stared at the sky and waited for her to say something.

Master Angel
December 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM
I shrugged my shoulders, my wings rising and falling a bit, and took a chunk out of the deer, eating messily.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC: Start this back up again too, where are we?

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 03:43 AM
ooc: same as the other. doing nothing. MA is eating deer, and saphira and comet are staring at the sky, thinking.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 05:32 AM
OOC: Oh i see then ill just jump in, I'll fly down in on you aND COMET KAY? (SRY for caps)

Alana
December 18th, 2004, 06:46 AM
OOC: Ok. I'm glad we could rivive this RP.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:15 AM
ooc: yup. I AM THE GREAT REVIVER OF THREADS!!!! okay, that was stupid...

well, jared, we (i) cant move till you post, so post!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I had been flying all day without finding any other WOlcans, I was begining to get worried when finally i saw a set of three wolcan below me. I dove down and held my large black wings still so they'd catch air to stop me. "Hello" I said as i dropped in to the ground.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Saphira jumped to her feet. "What would you like?" She growled. Saphira never trusted anyone, for she had never met anyone to trust...

ooc: i`m so kind

Master Angel
December 19th, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC: yes, you are. LOL

IC: I shook my head at Saphira. "Hello," I said kindly back to him.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 02:14 PM
With another growl, Saphira lay back down with her back to everone. She didnt trust any of them. Not one.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM
You can trust me I told her telepathically, a skill i had developed. "The name's Jasper" I told them.

Flygon trainer
December 19th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Guys, your posts are short enough to be considered spam. it isn't hard to include details about thoughts, movements, and whatnot, so I advise you make your posts at least 3 lines long, or i will have to close this.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 09:02 PM
ooc: sorry, we`re becoming lazy...

ic: Saphira grunted. "We`ll see..." She said, watching 'Jasper' from the courner of her sapphire eye. "We`ll see..." Saphira sighed. Something didnt seem right to her. There was a peculiar sent in the air. Saphira's heart froze. Vinilees were about...

ooc: XD a 'vinilee' as i have just made up is a small type of fairy. they are dangerous, and love to cause mayhem.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 09:18 PM
I smelled the sent, and knew by her look that the other wolcan had too. "Let's go we must leave" I said, I didn't even know them and I was trying to help them escape, what was I becoming? Not the abttle wolcan i once was that's fer sure!

Psychotic_Demon
December 20th, 2004, 12:45 AM
ooc: abttle? XD

ic: Saphira nodded. She looked at the others, and took flight, hovering in the air to wait for them. In the distance, she could see a dark cloud of thousands of vinilees. They rose over the tops of the emerald trees, and started blocking the sun. In seconds, the land was dark.

Alana
December 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Comet got up slowly and yawnd. She stretched he wings before silently following Saphira.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 05:54 PM
I took the lead a flew top speed away from them i knew a place that we could shelter, and I only hoped that they could keep up. I looked back and they didn't seem to be too far behind, good.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Saphira followed with ease, trying to keep herself from getting in front of Jasper. If she knew the way she would have been there already.

Saphira looked behind her shoulder. "How much farther?" She asked in a normal tone, although worry could be seen on her face.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM
I could tell she wanted to take the lead, "Not a chance" I thought. I was extremely competitive even in the stupidest stuations. "No much" I said through gritted teeth and pushed myself to go even faster.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
Saphira sighed. "I hope so. Its unusual for them to group together like that..." Saphira continued watching them. A fireball was suddently hurled at her. Saphira twisted around in the air, the fireball just missing.

"Since when can they do that?!"

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 21st, 2004, 06:21 PM
"They can't" I said "That wasn't from one of them," I could sence another presence something leading them, it almost appeared to be a dragon, but nah it couldn't be they hadn't been seen for thousands of years, the Wolcans wipped them out, the evil creatures.

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2004, 06:52 PM
Saphira looked around uneasily. Something was about, something evil....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2004, 05:53 AM
"What was that?" I asked, having to look where i was going, "Did you catch a glimpse of the beast who breathed fire?" I had a bad feeling aboiut this nothing on this earth could breath fire, nothing. "Speed up, the place is just ahead"

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
Saphira passed Jasper when she could hear a roar. Saphira's heart stopped.

"No..." She whispered, wide-eyed and trying to restrain herself from panicing, "It can't be... A Dragon...."

Alana
December 24th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Comet was flying faster. She heard Saphira and stopped in mid air. "Dragon." She had heard of them but they didn't really exist. They couldn't but what if they did?

Psychotic_Demon
December 25th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Saphira glanced around. She couldnt see it, but the sound of rustling wings was getting closer.

"Theres two options..." She said, looking each Wolcan in the eye. "Hide, and watch as everything is destroyed, or fight."

Alana
December 26th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Comet looked around. She heard the dragon coming closer. "Theres no way I'm gonna hide and wait for that thing to ravage the land. I'm going to fight." She wheeled around to face the direction from where the noise was coming.

Psychotic_Demon
December 27th, 2004, 07:40 AM
"I'm with you." Saphira said before turning sharply, and flying in the direction of the noise. She looked over her shoulder. "Anyone else comin`?"

Alana
December 27th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Comet looked around. She didn't care really. Instead she spe to Saphira's side and waited. She was calm as she flexed her claws.

Psychotic_Demon
December 30th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Saphira growled as the rushing of wings drew nearer. She braced herself.

Alana
December 30th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Comet growled quietly. She could see something in the distance growing larger and larger. The flap of wings was getting loader. "Let it come." She snarled.