PDA

View Full Version : TT: The Thunder

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Its night.... the clouds are coming together...a lighting bolt streak's across the sky..you watch the rainfall, sounds as though a million bulltes are hitting the ground..A dark creature apporaches, you extend you're hand..you think, is the creature friend or foe? you touch it's ear, it does nothing, you start to get up, it forces itself on you to sit down again, you push it off, it attack's..after being mauled by the creature it runs off into the distance with three other dark creatures..you close you're eyes wishing you wouldnt have pushed it off..you faint.. later you wake up on a big island, next to you is a letter, you pick it up, it says:
Dear, whoever
you got this letter for the simple fact that you nearly died being attacked by one of my creatures, but you survived, for some odd reason that is why we, meaning me, my fellow firends, and my creatures, are going to test you, we want to find out what kept you alive, what kept you going, that is why you are here, you seem to hold a special gene that kept you alive, no one was supposed to live from an attack from my beast's, and i want that gene,that cell so i can insert it into my pet's, we are going to find out whats makes you tick, as you can see you're not injured from the attack, my special doctors patched you up, now here comes the fun part, IF you mange to make it to the center of the island where i am, i will take you home, BUT that is a big IF, my 3 creature's live here and this is there domain, so i suggest you head to the center now if u want to live, or the high-tide might take u into the big dark blue sea where the sharpedo will eat you, ta ta for now,
P.S.: did i mention that i will take you're genes and insert them into my pets if u die? i will use you're remains..o by the way look in the forest.

you're heart starts pound, you're getting worried that u can die at any minute, you look up into the sky, it starts to rain, then thunder, you look into the tree's only to see a big pair of red eyes stair at you, you turn to you're left and start to walk down the shorline
will you survive?

Name:
Pokemon:
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?:
5th question: a raikou

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Name: Lyan
Pokemon: Togetic, Gyarados, Ninetales, Stantler,
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?: A geneticly alterted POkemon

November 20th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Name: Silver
Pokemon: Eevee, Steelix, Aggron, Skarmory, Plusle, and Minun
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?: Deoxys

Gohan
November 20th, 2004, 03:14 PM
name:Jason
pokemon:umbreon,pikachu,treeko,blastoise
5th question:houndoom

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Name: Paige
Pokemon: Flygon white murcrow sneazel lanturn closter arcanine
5th question: who said it was a pokemon

Anthem
November 20th, 2004, 04:29 PM
((Can I BE the attacker Pokemon thingy?? I love being mutant Pokemon!! ^_x *evil smile* ))

Anthem
November 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
((I'll be a Trainer too, I guess...))
Name: Ferrera (Pronounced Fur-reh-ruh)
Pokemon: Houndoom, Pidgeotto, Haunter, Entai, Absol
SIXTH POKEMON IN SIGGY!!!
5th question: Something that even ENTAI couldn't handle... 0_o;

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
((Can I BE the attacker Pokemon thingy?? I love being mutant Pokemon!! ^_x *evil smile* ))

im sry but no besides there are 3 of them

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
OOC: Can we start now????

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 05:17 PM
occ: yea we can start,

Ic: its wet,cold and im hungry i hope i can make it to the center in one piece..is that a dock??..maybe i can escape by using a boat!!

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Lyan shivered from the cold. she looked around. "Forget the center of the island. I'm getinf out of here. She headed or a nearby dock.

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 05:28 PM
tamoya approached the dock and looked around "hmmmi guess i wont be gettin off the island" tamoya said while lookin at the pieces of a boat scattered in the water
"it seems this freak wants to test me some how, i dont like this"
tamoya could see a hurricane coming from the distance
"**** i doubt i will live through this" a blue blur skitted across the waves
"whoa! what was that it was moving so fast!?"
tamoya turned around and saw a girl coming his way
"whos that???" tamoya approached her "who are you! are you working for the guy who gave me this letter???" tamoya showed her the letter

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Paige was on her lanturn trying to escape the island when she saw a boy "hey are you alright?"

Alana
November 20th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"My name is Lyan and no I am not working for that freak. I'm guessing I got here just like you. Let me guess. An attack knocked unconsous then here right?"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
"yeah im alright, but who are you!? (paige pellieter that is directed towards u), yea thats exactly right, lyan, btw the name is tamoya, nice to meet cha"

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"me I am Paige and couldn't we swim off?"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"not in this storm besides i think before we even step into the water his "pets" would be on us in no time"

master of all
November 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
im not trying to be rude but

Name:jack
Pokemon:dugtrio,golduck,charizard,blastoise,venasaur,dragonite
Gendermale:
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?:the deoxyes

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
"eep I am in the wtaer!" screams then lanturn sighs and floats onto land!

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 06:16 PM
im not trying to be rude but

Name:jack
Pokemon:latios,latias,charizard,blastoise,venasaur,dragonite
Gendermale:
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?:the deoxyes

ocC:hmmm u must be new..welcome!!:D well yer gonna have to fix yer post, no legendaries

master of all
November 20th, 2004, 06:18 PM
ok sorry jhotos_power yeah i am new

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 06:20 PM
occ: all right just edit you're post so thier is no legendaries

master of all
November 20th, 2004, 06:21 PM
is that better jhotos_power i am so sorry

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
occ: no you dont have to be sry, everyone makes mistake's i do it all the time:D

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 07:08 PM
OOC: really it is no big! I mean I spamed alot when I was new
Paige got on the dock "so we are trapped"

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
ic:
"yea most likely, hey look at that flyer!" tamoya ran over to the flyer and picked it up it read:
to my experiments this creature is the one who watches the border of the island at high lighting speed's it could tear u apart but iot rather tear and eat anything that come's closer to land
"hey look a picture of it!" tamoya pointed to this:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/johtopower/skj.bmp

paige pelletier
November 20th, 2004, 08:14 PM
"awww it is so cute!" Paige said smiling!

Jhotos_Power
November 20th, 2004, 09:01 PM
"what are you nuts!?! that thing would eat us if we were to approach it!" said tamoya

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
"I think it is cute evil maybe but cute!" Paige said happily!

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 07:52 AM
"well it say's it guards the borader, so lets i guess we have no choice but to ahead for the center, it will probley moslikely try to chase us, at least we no what one of them look like, now im more worried about the oth-" *rustle rustle* "did u hear that paige? something is out side in the bushe's!!" tamoya walked slowey to the door pressing his ear on it
(occ: hey i'll make sprites so u guys can see what they look like,(the creatures) it makes it more fun that way, and keeps me up with my spriting skills :D:D:D)

November 21st, 2004, 08:32 AM
Silver popped out of the bushes and looked at Paige and Tamoya. "Sorry. I couldn't resist."

OOC: I really couldn't.

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 09:27 AM
Paige was laughing "that was funny!" Paige said as she released her closter "what are your pokemon?"

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 09:32 AM
"you guys are wasting time just hanging around, well im headin towards the middle, i would suggest you all do the same to, cause by the end of tonight some 1 will die" and with that being said tamoya left the dock's and into the tree's

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 09:35 AM
I woke up on a strange island and saw a group of people about my age.
"Umm hi.what happened?did you all get this letter thing?"I asked releasing umbreon.

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 09:36 AM
"actually yes, we did, well im leaving before we all get killed on the spot see ya" tamoya entered the tree's

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 09:44 AM
"Wait I'm coming!!my umbreon will be able to help us.is anyone else coming?"I asked while walking after the boy.

November 21st, 2004, 09:44 AM
"I'm gonna follow him for fun." Silver got on Steelix and Steelix dug underground.

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 09:47 AM
"hmm so you guys finally decide to come along, well its better to keep going then just stay in one spot being stalked on by the "pokemon" of this freak"

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 09:48 AM
"Come on umbreon where going to go camping!!"
while I was walking after the boy I heard a noise and looked back but I couldn't see anything.

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 09:51 AM
tamoya turned around to the boy "something wrong??"

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 09:55 AM
"No just heard something.....btw my name is Jason."I said turning back to where I heard the sound.

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 10:00 AM
"cool the name is tamoya, i hope we survive" said tamoya worried

November 21st, 2004, 10:03 AM
While Steelix tunneled, there was a noise. Silver looked back, but there was only dark. Suddenly, he blacked out. Steelix sensed the presense and began digging up. He broke through the surface and brought Silver's body to the others. It had cuts and bruises and a gash on his arm.

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 10:04 AM
"Yeah....I hope the others join us.we need someone in the back to keep watch and someone in the front.I'll watch the back."I said turning around.
"Umbreon you take the middle."
"Umbre um bre bre breon"{oh come on do I have to?I want some action!!}
suddenly a steelix turned up with one of the other buys.
"Tomaya come here!!"

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM
"whoa are u alright??? see this is exactly why we need to stick together!!"

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 10:09 AM
"Are you alright?"I asked while the boy was coming to.
"Umbreon!um um breon!"{dude finally some action!!}

November 21st, 2004, 10:10 AM
Steelix pointed it's tail at Silver's Pokeballs. His tail tapped each one, and Silver's Pokemon came out. Skarmory flew up and landed in a tree. Plusle and Minun cried. Aggron lifted Silver's body and carried it while Eevee watched his back from on his shoulder. The other Pokemon followed Aggron.

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 10:15 AM
"Hey what the where are you going?"
"reon on onumbreon"{darn actions over for now...grrrr}

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 10:15 AM
"hmm u seem like deadwieght if we kept u with us you, you would slow us down..............but i guess we cant leave you here to get killed, btw were u tryin to tunnel out of here??"

November 21st, 2004, 10:18 AM
Silver suddenly woke up, and all of his Pokemon cheered. "They're coming for us. He wants our bodies badly. He's sending his creatures to get them, alive or dead."

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 10:22 AM
"i need to ask, the thing that attacked u was it this creature?" tamoya showed him a picture of this:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/johtopower/lolol.bmp

November 21st, 2004, 10:27 AM
"Almost. It had a sharp point on it's head, though. I think it was for tunneling." Steelix tried to rip th picture, but Plusle gave him a mild shock.

Gohan
November 21st, 2004, 01:22 PM
"So 2 beasts we know of but whats the third?and which is the most powerful?and when will they strike ne-"
"um um breon umbreon"{Okay we get the picture so shut up!}

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 02:12 PM
Paige followed them "again it is another cute lil thing!" Paige said letting out her arcanine and jumped on it........

November 21st, 2004, 02:19 PM
"we just need the lab location." Silver thought for a moment, then shouted out to noone. "We give up! We'll help you with your experiment!" A letter floated from the sky.

Very well. You will meet my experiments on the edge of the desert. Bring your DNA.

Mad scientist

"Okay. I've got a plan. We go meet the experiments, and they bring us to the lab. You two cause a big distraction by getting on a flying Pokemon and flying around. Steelix and I will tunnel underground and use Earthquake. The lab blows up, you two fly out, and since Steelix is unharmed by it's own move, I survive too. Any questions?"

Jhotos_Power
November 21st, 2004, 02:35 PM
"wow....well im going to have to disagree with everything u just said silver" tamoya started to think
"dont u think the only way he can get our dna is if we bleed or something?, besides even if he does manage to get the dna out of us dont u suppose he would just kill us off so no one would find his lair?, i think we should keep heading towards the middle of the island since he's somewhere else, im sure that he must have a self-destruct button or something, i think we should blow this place up so something like this doesnt happen again to anyone, besides he could have more crazy lookin pokemon at his lab i think we should free them or something"

November 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
"He won't care if we survive or not. He said our DNA would make his creatures unstoppable. No matter who we'd tell, he'd crush them. As for the button, who would have a self destruction button in their only lab?"

paige pelletier
November 21st, 2004, 03:20 PM
"I think you two should just shut up for a sec 'K?'! We should tey and defeat him yes and we should go to the middle yes but one of you doesn't care about innocent people (silver) if the creatures are unstoppable and one of you needs to think about the other one's plan! (Tamoya)" as Paige said this some thing picked her up and flew off!

Gohan
November 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Whoa come back!!okay quick sum up.lets go to the middle get off the island come back get the creatures out.if there evil we leave them to kill there master then get all the good ones out.oh yeah dont start to bleed I think the creatures would come to get us.thanks lot Silver now he'll be expecting us and if we dont show then his monsters will come to get us anyway."I said running after Paige.
"I'm coming Paige dont worry!!!"I looked to see if umbreon was coming.he was there on my left side.
"Umbreon use your powers to show me where it landed.....NOW!!!"
"Ummmmmmmmmmm"(thats using his powers)
when I looked into umbreon's eyes I saw where the creature had landed.

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
is it too late to join?

Name: Max
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Haunter, Mightyena
What do you think the pokemon that attacked you was?: Zapdos

can someone tell , if I can join, how can I catch up with you guys?

Gohan
November 22nd, 2004, 04:29 PM
umm dont know for sure maxhunter.you probabaly could but just in case you should wait

Electric Hero
November 22nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
I can wait.... *sits down on a chair alone and smiles ... waiting* lalala

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 02:41 PM
Lyan followed way behind. She wasn't paying atention to much. She was just staying close enough so that she could still see them. "This is great." She muttered. "The sooner I get off this rock the better. The longer I'm stuck with these guys the worse off I'll be." Suddenly she heard something and looked around. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. "Guess I don't have a choice but to travel in a group then." She sighed and ran quietly to catch up.

Gohan
November 23rd, 2004, 07:16 PM
I was still running when I passed the place I had seen in umbreon's eyes.it was a small alcove of trees at the top of a cliff.
"Get ready to do some hiking umbreon."I said starting to the top.when I was about a quarter of the way there it had been close to 2 hours.
"Don't worry Paige I'm coming to save you!!!!!"

November 24th, 2004, 06:07 AM
Silver dug underground and set off a minor earthquake with Steelix.

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 12:39 PM
I finaly made it to the top to discover that I had to walk through acave/tunnel.
"Umbreon hy didn't you tell me there was a cave?"I groaned.
"umbreon bre"{you didn't ask}
"Paige where are you?!"I yelled feeling like I was being watched.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"GET YOUR STUPID CLAWS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!" Paige bit the bird and started to attack it! then the bird used an attack that made Paige fall asleep and the bird looked at Paige with eyes of anger..........

November 24th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Silver rose in a cave and bumped into someone. "Who's there? I've got a Steelix!"

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Paige was unconcious in the cave the bird left it was sick of her soe one bumped into Paige but she couldn't open her eyes........

November 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Silver stared at Paige's unconsious body, the one he bumped in to. "Oooooooooook..." Silver put Paige on Steeix and Steelix tunneled out of the cave.

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I will just not join this rp... see ya guys!

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
as Paige layed there black sparks shot from her..............

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I ran into the cave and almost fell into a freshly dug hole.
"Oh yeah I spend four hours climbing this freakin mountain and Silver comes and gets Paige before I do.oh well I might as well take the tunnel back."I said returning umbreon to his pokeball.

November 24th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Steelix didn't feel the sparks coming from Paige. "And they say I've got issues..." Silver muttered.

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Yeah you do have issues."I said.I was right behind steelix.
"Umm I think you should get away from her....you know just incase somthings wrong."I puffed.I was out of breath from running after steelix.

November 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Steelix stopped and Silver laid Paige's body on the ground. "What do we do now?"

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Umm I guess we Wait."I said feeling bored already.
"Hey I almost forgot this place had better have a smoothie machine!!I need 5 smoothies a day or I get mean!!"

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 06:40 PM
a black glow came from Paige and an absol appeared behind her...............

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Wha that must be the third 'monster'!!"I yelled calling umbreon from his pokeball.
"Come on out umbreon!!time for some action!"
"um breon on on"{Dude I've been waiting all day for this!!}
"You mean that hike up that cliff was just a day in the park to you?!"I said flusterd.
"umbreon breon on on um um bre on"{what that?that was just a little boring hike.it was easy}he said in his airy tone.I knew from traveling with him that he was in showoff mode.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 07:40 PM
"ab absol!" <I am a pokemon not a genetic freak!> as absol said this Paige woke up still glowing when she opened her eyes they were the color of absol's!

Gohan
November 24th, 2004, 07:50 PM
"breon on on bre umbreon"{oh darn!!no action}
"Aww shut up and stop showing off."I said getting ready to return umbreon.
"umbreon on on umbre umbreeon"{no not that!!not the pokeball!what do you mean 'stop showing off'?}he said in that same airy tone.
I returned him.
"Umm yeah my umbreons a little mouthy."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:39 AM
"Ab sol ab ab sol ol" <I am Paige's guardian I look out for her as I did for hundreds of years!> Paige stared at them her new colored blood red eyes looked emotionless and cold.......... "she means........ that something about me.......... is connected to her............ so I am reborn when I die and she looks out for me.......... because like a ninetails an absol can live for thousands of years.......... my sister's guardian is ninetails........"

Gohan
November 25th, 2004, 07:18 AM
"Oookaay.this is definentaly going in the wierdedout file.umm yeah we should get back to the others now...........and find a smoothie machine!"I sai climbing onto steelix. "Why don't you walk this time Silver?its good exercise."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Paige and Absol had the same exspression on their faces "do you need mental help! there is no smothie machine!! maybe a donut shop maybe!"

November 25th, 2004, 07:50 AM
<Silver, we need to stop these monsters.> Steelix whispered. Silver nodded. Aggron came out of his Pokeball and stared at Umbreon. <Aggron, knock it off.> Steelix told him. So Aggron did. He used Knock Off on Umbreon.

Gohan
November 25th, 2004, 07:51 AM
"What noo smoothie machine?!!lets go back to the others.....they probabaly left us."I groaned to them.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Paige shook her head at their actions "we need to go right now!" as she said that the black glow increased!

November 25th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"But where?" Silver wondered out loud. "Shall we find the lab?"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"in the middle of the island duh!"

Gohan
November 26th, 2004, 08:38 AM
"Okay okay!!!just don't hit us with that stuff!!"I said."Hey wait a minute wheres my gaurdian?"
"umbre bre on breon"{I'm right here stupid}
"What?no I have a mouthing off kind of gaurdian!"I moaned.
"umbreon breon"{watcha mean by that?!}he said semi angrily.