PDA

View Full Version : Whats you very first forum that you ever joined?

Kimi-Kaizer
November 20th, 2004, 03:52 PM
mine was Hogwarts reborn its on RP forum for Harry Potter but they closed it down and i could careless after being banned there for the wrong reasons and i dont want to talk about it.

Anyway just what the title says ^_^ what was the very first forum that you ever joined?

THIRTY-SIX
November 20th, 2004, 03:54 PM
this is because before broadband i wouldntve joined bow to broadband

Bree~chan
November 20th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Serebii was the first forum I have ever joined.:)
Then a friend of mine gave my a link to PC and this is the second forum I have joined,now it is my favorite forum!^^

Greed
November 20th, 2004, 04:04 PM
To be honest, this was the first forum I ever joined. XD; Except I went by a different username I forgot. x_o;

*dies*

Alex_
November 20th, 2004, 04:06 PM
it was a leopard gecko forum, it was pretty sweet but then it died then i joined another one like that....its really dead now and now im here...

.Socks
November 20th, 2004, 04:08 PM
hmm.....the 1st wuz a crummy forum...(I WUZ 5 OK?!) a barney forum......http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

Jolty-kun
November 20th, 2004, 04:13 PM
Well, the first time i went to join a forum was.. right here home at PC! XD

TRIFORCE89
November 20th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Normally, I wouldn't say anything because I don't want to advertise. But...I came from Hyrule Town Square, an official Zelda forum. This forum is now closed/locked and no longer exsistent, so I don't care if I mention it or not.

Eliana
November 20th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Ah, who can forget the very...
BAD times when I first joined RyuX *cough* Its different now! RyuX ROCKS! YEAH JA! W00T! XD

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
This one is! I hate forums, which is why i never joined one, but I like it here!

Kylie-chan
November 20th, 2004, 04:37 PM
I joined this bizarre forum called Harry Potter Frenzy. Right now I'm typing out my long-overdue farewell to them in Word.

They made me a moderator, my first mod job, but I got sick of the trivial arguments I always got in, I got bored, and my friends all left for a while. Also it was getting really boring. It was like a Hogwarts RP, but mostly it was just bikinis, kissing, dances, etc.

I wonder if they demodded me already.

aRedMoon
November 20th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Hmmmmm... it was either here or Digimon Insane. I forget which.

ravenstorture
November 20th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Isn't this like advertising other forums, in a way?

Kimi-Kaizer
November 20th, 2004, 04:57 PM
no why would it by that? your not posting forum links it has nothing to do with that!

Ryoutarou
November 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I remember my first forum from when I was 12, still the best forum that I've ever been to...except for here. It was called "Digimon-lab"(Digi-lab). It was up for about three years I think, I joined in the last year and half. It went down after a while, and someone tried to evive it...kinda worked, not as many members came back. Then that one died...then another revival came...and it worked for a while, but then it lost money and had to be shut down. From there the forum broke into three diffrent forums, Monster-Ex, Guards of Digi, Monster world. Those were just..ahh...really bad rip offs. I still talk to a few of my friends from back then, but it's hard to get in touch with anyone else from back then.

ravenstorture
November 20th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I know we aren't posting links, but I was thinking of it in the way if we say our first forum and it is still active somebody could just type in the name of it on msn or google and then pull it up, so in a way it is advertising. Atleast that was what I was thinking.

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 05:22 PM
The very first one I joined was the Cheat Planet Forums

Arch Enemy
November 20th, 2004, 05:42 PM
This is the first forum I have joined. I may join others once I am used to this.

Arcanine
November 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Please don't post links to other forums Raven.

Anyway this thread is fine as long as a link is not posted.

The first forum I joined was Pokmon Community, almost 2 years ago (about 3 months and it will be 2 years).

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
November 20th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Serebii forums. I was The Moody Pikachu, and then it went down, so I joined here.

Jackson148
November 20th, 2004, 05:56 PM
my first forum i joined was PC :D

Timbjerr
November 20th, 2004, 06:00 PM
The very first forums I joined was PTCO...a Pokmon Card Trading forum...

I was pretty noobish and was banned for not holding up my end of the trades...

Miya902
November 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
My 1st board I joined on was PKC or Pikachu's PokeChow, I was such a newbii, I got in trouble a lot, never got banned though. I didn't even now how to do a sig, or post a pic. I didn't now what Spam was or what lol stand for, but I met my best friend there and she taught me most of the stuff I didn't know how to do.

Charz
November 20th, 2004, 06:09 PM
The first forum I joined was Gametalk.

Spectrum
November 20th, 2004, 06:29 PM
The first forum I ever joined? Hmm... I think it was the Sailor Scouts UK forum. I was also a Moderator there.

usami
November 20th, 2004, 06:33 PM
The first forum I ever jpoined was my friends forum called SporadicHP I still go there just not as often.

sly_74
November 20th, 2004, 07:00 PM
My first one ever was a board at the CMT site. :P

I joined PC about a million boards later. XD This was my second Pokemon forum though.

Teara
November 20th, 2004, 07:26 PM
I joined a computer help forum a long time ago. That didn't work out well <<

Other then that, I joined PC =3

Pounce
November 20th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I don't really remember what my VERY first forum was, but it probably had something to do with Pokemon. o_o but the fact that I dont remember it means I barely visited it.

the first forum I actually got involved in, and count, is the A-kon boards. a-kon is the local anime convention in my area... and that was over two years ago ;_; I don't really post there anymore..

~Ozy~
November 20th, 2004, 08:59 PM
First one I joined? GBACentral. Made some good friends there, got yelled at by n00bs for correcting their spelling and grammar, got yelled at by an admin for daring to have a dissenting opinion on review writing...Ah, good times. Then the changed the board to DSCentral and it lost the feel that attracted me to it in the first place. Flood after flood of n00bs, rampant arguements over completly trivial things. It just lost the spirit that it once had.

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Please don't post links to other forums Raven.

Anyway this thread is fine as long as a link is not posted.

The first forum I joined was Pokmon Community, almost 2 years ago (about 3 months and it will be 2 years).
Oops,sorry.

Ninja Retsu
November 20th, 2004, 10:27 PM
My friends' forums is first forums I joined! But,if don't count,I joined PC.

Miyu-chan
November 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
I thing it was nuriko.net's forums. (A character from fushigi yuugi) and then sailormoon millenia's forums (Which I still go to.) and PC. =] Whee~

Flannery
November 20th, 2004, 10:56 PM
First forum I joined was Sppf. You know, Joe`s site is very popular so it wasn`t so hard to find it. I remember my first time on his forum. I was so dumb XD I made a lot of mistakes, I didn`t know - what rules mean, I didn`t know, how to put a pic to a sig, I didn`t know how to make some friends. I was totally green. Later I got some friends and I was quite popular, but very shy. I still remember my first friend there. I don`t talk to him anymore, but I remember, I liked his name a lot so I PMed him. I was so mega happy, because he remplied. Ehhh.... old times^^

Kairi
November 20th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I know we aren't posting links, but I was thinking of it in the way if we say our first forum and it is still active somebody could just type in the name of it on msn or google and then pull it up, so in a way it is advertising. Atleast that was what I was thinking.
Nah. It’s not like someone’s going to look at this thread, google that stuff, then leave PC. XD I hope they’d be a bit more loyal.

Anyways, in sheer technicality, the great community of GameFAQs.

Composer of Requiems
November 20th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Beyblade Damashii ^^
I'm still most comfortable there. Somehow I like really serious forums best.

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 12:09 AM
As long as I know this the first forum that i joined.

Hikaru's Twin
November 21st, 2004, 04:53 AM
The first forums i ever joined were SNF. Way back in June 2003-i think it was, things were pretty different then..

T3hCoM
November 21st, 2004, 05:43 AM
SPPf was the first forum I joined; and I remember it was on Feb 1st, 2004, a few days after the reboot. I was a n00b back then >.< . This place was the 3rd or 4th forum I joined.

jynx
November 21st, 2004, 06:02 AM
Hong Kong Pokemon A|lliance was my first joint.
pkmn.co.uk is the second

Shana
November 21st, 2004, 06:41 AM
My very first forum was MoonFeathers, which was a Sailor Moon forum.

*Chikorita*
November 21st, 2004, 06:49 AM
The first Forum that I ever joined was SPPf. I think it taught me how to act at other Forums and how to have a good time. These were the second Forums I joined. I found the community one day in a google search, and was convinced to join here by a friend. ^^

nayana_1120
November 21st, 2004, 07:50 AM
my first was sppf as well =p
That's where I learned the forum rules. I think it's good to have sppf as a first forum, so that way when you go to other forums you know the basic forum rules by then (that is if you're active there like I was).

This forum was either my second or third, I don't know off the top of my head. I think it's second though. *is forgetful at times*

Undertaker the Deadman
November 21st, 2004, 08:01 AM
Mines was the Codejunkies Forum I don't go there anymore, I was known as Link the Hero of Time there.

ASG
November 21st, 2004, 08:06 AM
the first i joined was 3DO Community i don't what happened 2 it but it disappered

Frost
November 21st, 2004, 08:18 AM
Just bring it world- my first ever forum

Cool Cr@cker
November 23rd, 2004, 08:04 AM
Latios619 we arent supposed to have links to forums here.SO pls Remove it!
Well maybe the same time last year,i never knew what a forum/message board was!But then again forums werent as popular then cause now every site has one and I hear even Yahoo are gonna make one(Not sure!).Anyway I joined Forums only cause of a hack Pokemon Brown.I was searchin all over Google for a site which gave me hints on Brown. Then I found CoolBoyMan's Forum which didnt have a site name but the idea of a community excited me immensely and anyway when I was searchin for Hacks Google brought me here and i hit bingo!

Maybe I should make a story about it!

IceKitten
November 23rd, 2004, 08:22 AM
I won't tell it because it would count as advertising, I'll just say Zackisland, with real sand ;)

Forest Grovyle
November 23rd, 2004, 08:23 AM
The first forum I ever joined...it was a small Pokmon board which was part of a general Nintendo board. :) (I wish I could remember its name!) >_< There were some really nice people there ^_^ Haven't seen them in ages though! :( The board's long since gone...

Kine
November 23rd, 2004, 08:56 AM
Kirby's Rainbow Resort back in 1998 or something, and it was the first time I interacted with anyone on the web as well, so I had a hard time learning now common phrases like "LOL" and what have you.

Things went great, but then I left for about 2 years because I was being a n00bish whiner. I come back, and it's still the best forum I could go to, but probably because I'm actually useful there. My knowledge of Kirby is pretty unhealthy.

Scyther5
November 23rd, 2004, 09:02 AM
My first forum was Hcrealms(still active), heroclix forum for anyone who knows what that is :)
There have been many other forums before this one so I couldn't name em all.

darkgamerGS
November 23rd, 2004, 09:07 AM
Well, technically, this was the first forum I joined, but I joined under another name, forgot my password, and well... I got a name change... about two years later or so.

Pogiforce-14
November 23rd, 2004, 09:34 AM
My first forum was at lozhq.com, which unfortunately no longer exists. I was a mdoerator there, and we talked about Zelda there. I controlled teh otehr chat section. It was a good forum, but then all of a sudden the provider pulled out from under him and Cyb (that was teh admin) had to close it down. I went to another zelda forum after that, but the people there were mcuh meaner adn less forgiving. :(

[Technya]
November 23rd, 2004, 09:51 AM
The first forum I ever joined was Under Gothic Wings and I still go there everyday ;)

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2004, 09:58 AM
PC was really the first forum that I actually started being active at. ^_^; I remember one day I was searching for Pokemon pictures, and I came across this site. At first I really had no idea what it was, but I liked all of the pictures in people's avatars and signatures, so I'd save them and put them on my Pokemon site and stuff. (Ah heh, I don't update it anymore, though...) After a while I finally decided to join here, and I'm glad that I did because once I got the hang of everything I loved it... And I still do!

I can't believe it took me so long to join, though. If I had done it the first time I had come here then I could have been a member of the old PC, lol.

:StarScreaM:
November 23rd, 2004, 11:04 AM
serebii was my first forum, PC my second and the weebl and bob forums 3rd, and i love them all