PDA

View Full Version : Awesome games for the DS

John Denver
November 20th, 2004, 06:41 PM
This is not a debate thread...I don't wanna hear any chitty chatter about the PSP

Which awesome DS game are you looking forward to the absolute most! Personally, I think animal crossing DS is gonna be the biggest time killer handheld game eva...

But Metroid prime hunters also looks pimpin to me

Tell me yer gameses!

Arcanine
November 20th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Well I think Metroid might take the cake (I think that's what I'm going to get). But I am looking for some new FF games on the DS.

TRIFORCE89
November 20th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Animal Crossing DS I think will have a lot of potential. I'm also looking foward to NEW Super Mario Bros.. I can't wait to play Super Mario 64 DS, the minigames look nice because they give the bottom screen a use besides a map, and the different characters and abilities is a great addition over the original. WarioWare Touched...I know some will die for this game. But, I'm not really into the WarioWare series, so meh. *shrugs*

I don't know enough about Yoshi's Touch & Go yet. I'm hoping it's like Yoshi's Island.

Alex_
November 20th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Yeah Metroid Hunters is gonna be sweet ....the graphics are gonna be awesome but as i said prolly Metroid Hunters.....

fudge01
November 20th, 2004, 07:24 PM
errr.... wtf? that doesn't seem like kairi isn't that spam?

John Denver
November 20th, 2004, 07:27 PM
So um...why are you spamming Abby?

Something I wouldn't expect out of a respected admin like yourself..but hey, you proved me wrong...

Brittany
November 20th, 2004, 07:30 PM
errr.... wtf? that doesn't seem like kairi isn't that spam?**** no that isn't spam.
Kairi gets special privilages to spam whatever the **** she wants XD
*feels like I'm spamming*
Well, if Abby is doing it, is has to be the cool thing to do XD

Arcanine
November 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Ok back on topic.

I can't wait till FFIII comes out for the DS. It should be something new.

John Denver
November 20th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Dang, if they got FF6 on the DS, that thing would never leave my pants

(sounded a bit wrong >.<)

Spectrum
November 20th, 2004, 08:14 PM
d000000000d DS is teh pwn!!!!!!!

o.O;; Games I'm looking forward to? Diamond and Pearl, of course! ^_^

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 08:24 PM
The games I am lookin forward to for the DS are Metroid Hunters cus that look just plain awesome and the graphics are sweet and Im also lookin forward to Mario 64 DS cus I usually allways get a Mario game and I dont think I need a reason.

Pokemon_Veteran

fudge01
November 20th, 2004, 09:03 PM
it isn't ff6 for the ds it is the original nes ff3 o.o

Arcanine
November 20th, 2004, 09:09 PM
it isn't ff6 for the ds it is the original nes ff3 o.o
I haven't heard anything about FFVI, all I know is that FFIII will be on the DS.

Scyther5
November 20th, 2004, 09:40 PM
IM defentally looking forward to Veiwtiful Joe, Animal Crossing, Advance Wars DS, some new WWE games, Metroid Hunters...and yeah theres more but I forget, oh and ad Diamond and/or Pearl

Shadow
November 20th, 2004, 09:46 PM
H1l no that isn't spam.
Kairi gets special privilages to spam whatever the **** she wants XD
*feels like I'm spamming*
Well, if Abby is doing it, is has to be the cool thing to do XD
I don't know exactly what went on, but I can tell you're not helping. So cease and decist your actions.

I like being able to play as Yoshi or Luigi on Super Mario 64. All the new games in the franchises I like look interesting, Pokemon, Mario, Sonic, etc. Too bad I don't have any money to buy the DS...

Timbjerr
November 20th, 2004, 09:59 PM
apparently, there was spam in this thread, but I can't see it...even though I mod here and can view deleted posts...

I'd let Brit off with a warning, but I think she's gotten enough of those to be able to stay around PC this long...

Stevo-kun
November 20th, 2004, 10:03 PM
IM defentally looking forward to Veiwtiful Joe, Animal Crossing, Advance Wars DS, some new WWE games, Metroid Hunters...and yeah theres more but I forget, oh and ad Diamond and/or Pearl

Oh yeah I totally forgot about them, I am also looking forward to Diamond and Pearl and also Pokemon Dash.

Pokemon_Veteran

Kyosuke
November 20th, 2004, 10:06 PM
At launch Metroid will easily be the best no doubt, but I'm looking forward to Super Mario 64, and playing as Wario. I just hope the DS version plays even better then the 64 version.

*Chikorita*
November 21st, 2004, 12:06 PM
Well the games I am looking forward to mainly are Metroid Hunters, and Diamond and Pearl. But Super Mario 64 DS, does look promising to some extent. =/

Timbjerr
November 21st, 2004, 12:53 PM
I'm most looking forward to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, but I'm also intrigued by Metroid hunters and Super Mario DS.

Thomas
November 21st, 2004, 03:03 PM
I just got the DS and I am getting Mario 64x4 when it comes out.

TRIFORCE89
November 22nd, 2004, 03:24 PM
After playing Metroid Prime: Hunters - First Hunt, I am now really looking foward to Metroid Prime: Hunters. I never really played a Metrodi game before. But I really enjoyed aiming using the (what is it called) that little band thing you put around your thumb.

pokejungle
November 22nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
I'm looking forward to the same games as everyone else. Diamond looks great, MP: FH demo showed me that I'm going to buy that game =3. I'm also intrigued by Dash, Looks like an interesting racer.

All of you should buy 64 DS! It's a completely awesome game, and I'm totally hooked on it ^_^ Playing with the different characters is awesome!

I guess I also am hoping that there'll be a SSB game.

AC: DS looks awesome too! I'll be buying that for sure!

heh....I think that's all I have to ramble on about right now XD

bass sp
November 22nd, 2004, 06:49 PM
the game that will probably will go out and i am waiting it is tales of legendia, Metroid hunters and super mario 64x4.

Brittany
November 22nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
apparently, there was spam in this thread, but I can't see it...even though I mod here and can view deleted posts...

I'd let Brit off with a warning, but I think she's gotten enough of those to be able to stay around PC this long...
You had to be there at the time to know what the heck was going on XD
If you saw what happened, my post would seem really trivial. You like, wouldn't have even noticed it XD

I'm not going to tell about what happened though o.o

Arcanine
November 23rd, 2004, 09:43 AM
Did anyone know this, Metroid comes out May of next year. I went to EB when I was at the mall yesterday to get the game and they said it comes out next year. (and I was wondering how was I going to pay for Metroid and also pay for KH: CoM next month XD)

*Chikorita*
November 23rd, 2004, 10:11 AM
^I didn't know that. O__O;; I thought it was out now too. XD Oh well. It just gives me something to save up for along side Diamond and Pearl. XD

Arcanine
November 23rd, 2004, 10:35 AM
Nintendo.com says it comes out the same day as the DS but no place has it.

*Chikorita*
November 23rd, 2004, 10:38 AM
^I remember reading about that too. Which is why I assumed it had come out already. What a bummer. =/

TRIFORCE89
November 23rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
Nintendo.com says it comes out the same day as the DS but no place has it.
Umm... Nintendo.com mentions First Hunt, which is the demo included with the DS. Hence the fact that it came out the same day as the DS and why no one is selling the full version yet. See? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/TRIFORCE89/MPHFHDS.jpg) It says First Hunt, it be the demo.

BigBoss
November 23rd, 2004, 03:06 PM
T89 is right, I played First Hunt at Wal-Mart but I saw no Metroid for sale. I just want Mario 64 DS then.

Vf1aBattaloid690
November 27th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I haven't heard anything about FFVI, all I know is that FFIII will be on the DS.

Pardon me if im wrong, but i also heard that ffcc will b remade for the ds.

PGN
November 27th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Games that would make the DS totally OWN even more:
Halo DS (Bottom screen could be for Health and current weapon drawn)
Half-Life DS (That would be awesome!)
Runescape DS (After it is playable online worldwide. Bottom screen could be inventory, health, level, run/walk and how you want to use your weapon)
Bejewled DS (This is a VERY addictive game, and it'd be great for the DS. Top screen could be Score and level, and when online comes out there could be Leader Boards!)
T.H.U.G. DS

Arcanine
November 27th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Umm... Nintendo.com mentions First Hunt, which is the demo included with the DS. Hence the fact that it came out the same day as the DS and why no one is selling the full version yet. See? (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/TRIFORCE89/MPHFHDS.jpg) It says First Hunt, it be the demo.They could have atleast say "DEMO" on the page. But I do see what you mean.

Pardon me if im wrong, but i also heard that ffcc will b remade for the ds. Yea I read that they are going to make FF: CC on the DS. But most likely it won't be the same game as the one on the Game Cube.

Runescape DS (After it is playable online worldwide. Bottom screen could be inventory, health, level, run/walk and how you want to use your weapon)
Bejewled DS (This is a VERY addictive game, and it'd be great for the DS. Top screen could be Score and level, and when online comes out there could be Leader Boards!)
T.H.U.G. DS Well Halo is an X-Box game. They wouldn't sell it to Nintendo (it's like their main game).

Lucifer
November 28th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Well the DS isn't out over here yet, so I'm still anticipating Mario 64. But alongside that:

Metroid
Final Fantasy III
FF: Crystal Chronicles
Dragon Warrior Monsters DS

Brittany
November 28th, 2004, 06:57 AM
T.H.U.G. DS
Halo- impossible
Half-life- extremely unlikely, but a nice thought
Runescape- don't know
Bejeweled- don't know
THUG- I would expect for THPS1 or 2 for DS. We already know that THUG2 is getting a release for PSP
Or a new one might be made for the DS, but that's kinda unlikely.

Vf1aBattaloid690
November 28th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Well the DS isn't out over here yet, so I'm still anticipating Mario 64. But alongside that:

Metroid
Final Fantasy III
FF: Crystal Chronicles
Dragon Warrior Monsters DS

Yes Mario64 is going to b on the ds, but it will include yoshi, luigi, and wario.

Lucifer
November 28th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Yeah. I, err, know all about it. I was just saying it's not out over here yet.

Brittany
November 28th, 2004, 10:18 AM
Yes Mario64 is going to b on the ds, but it will include yoshi, luigi, and wario.
*wonders why you posted that for no reason* XD

Neo-Dragon
November 28th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Diamond looks great,

how does it look great, nothing has been announced about it yet :S.........

I'm looking foward to the most:
Metroid Prime: hunters
Mario 64
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

and kinda pokemon dash since it looks like a cool racer.

Carlito-san
November 28th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Yeah,I thought it was a launch title too.I have SM64DS.Im playing it right now.I really want:

MP:H
wario ware touched!(kinda....wrong title)
another