PDA

View Full Version : *mysteriously appears*

Shadow
November 20th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Just a little notice. I may pop in every once in a while. There are still some mods and members here I dislike so this will probably not be permanent if they start annoying me again.

Side notice to admins/s-mods/whatever other ranks there are now: I'd like to be able to see the T-Dome if it still exists.

*disappears into the shadows to go set his profile back up*

Timbjerr
November 20th, 2004, 09:56 PM
wow...last I heard, you were lost in the desert and mauled by rabid monkeys. Glad to see you around. You really should ask to be re-modded...

Shadow
November 20th, 2004, 10:00 PM
wow...last I heard, you were lost in the desert and mauled by rabid monkeys. Glad to see you around. You really should ask to be re-modded...
Those blasted monkeys got what was coming to them...and by that I meant I dropped their spines in hot lava and fed their carcasses to alligators which I also dropped in the lava.

Meh, I've been told if I showed interest in being remodded I could be. I'd show a tiny bit if I knew what it looked like...
*does a Google image search to see what interest in being remodded looks like*

Kairi
November 20th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Nice to see you’ve returned. I can fix the T-dome up for you, and enjoy? ^_^;

aRedMoon
November 20th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Wee~

Welcome back. o.o; A lot changed since you left. o.o

Ninja Retsu
November 21st, 2004, 01:02 AM
Just a little notice. I may pop in every once in a while. There are still some mods and members here I dislike so this will probably not be permanent if they start annoying me again.

Side notice to admins/s-mods/whatever other ranks there are now: I'd like to be able to see the T-Dome if it still exists.

Hello. Welcome back to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have fun and have a good time.

Intuition
November 21st, 2004, 01:44 AM
Hey, welcome back ^^ hope u have fun once again

Shadow
November 21st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Being re-welcome by old memories and new faces. At least I'm being re-welcomed and not ignored like I always used to be.

Hey guys. Good to see you again.

Flygon trainer
November 21st, 2004, 11:52 AM
*hangs upside down* hey, I already welcomed you, but what stops me form saying it again? welcome back. *falls* ouch.. Shadow, I hear you're insane.. but i bet you're not more insane than moi.

Kayleigh
November 22nd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hey, it's nice to see that you've returned. ^_^ I wish more of our older members that left would come back... Anyway, I hope that everything goes okay for you and that you stay for good.

Lily
November 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
Indeed, as obscured as a shadow, hm?

But very nice to see you back. ^^

gamecubeboyz
November 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
your pic fits your name..... anyway welcome to pc post a lot have fun and dont spam!!!!!lol mostly have fun!!!! yay *hugs* (lol opps this is my edit. lol i thought u were new lol!!!!!! sorry ill just leave this post the same to have a good laugh)

Joey145
November 23rd, 2004, 11:45 PM
Welcome bk.. stay this time lol

flame_chi
November 25th, 2004, 07:52 PM

thats why ur called shadow

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Hey, welcome back to PC. :)