Cherrim
September 6th, 2003, 10:35 AM
@_@ Talk about anything anime here... just go random, lol. XD

I don't remember what we were talking about last. o_O; *shrugs*

Kairi
September 6th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Wasn't it about anim music?

*cheated and checked the refrence folder*

I've started listening to a lot of it myself.

Fallen Angel
September 6th, 2003, 10:56 AM
I have tons of YGO and PKMN music, I also have the Spirited Away OST.

Drakken
September 6th, 2003, 11:06 AM
I wish they would make A Legend of Zelda anime. Oh, that would be awesome!!!
I havenot that much Pokemon Music, but the Music of Pokemon the movie 5 pwnz!

Cherrim
September 6th, 2003, 11:20 AM
I have the Yuugiou Theme Song Collection and Sound Duel II. ^_^ I like the first one best, since I was hoping for a specific piece of background music on SDII, AND THE CD DIDN'T HAVE IT!

Ehem. I also have a few dub-Pokemon CDs, a dub-Sailor Moon CD and the dub-Yu-Gi-Oh! CD. XP

EDIT: Drakken, they used to have a LoZ anime. ^_^;

Miyu-chan
September 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM
I have lots of CCS music and Inuyasha music... XD I adore their theme songs... >_>

Amoblaz
September 7th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Where can i find YU-GI-OH episode.

Miyu-chan
September 7th, 2003, 02:32 AM
On Kazaa? I dunno...I've never tried downoading them...

Speaking of Yu-gi-oh, I also like the yu-gi-oh japanese theme songs. XD

Cherrim
September 7th, 2003, 06:34 AM
Oooh... mod powers are back. I can sticky this again. XD

Where can i find YU-GI-OH episode.
You can find all the dubbed episodes on KaZaA. But download KaZaA Lite. NOT the regular Kazaa because it'll plant spyware on your computer and it'll use up all the memory and screw up your computer. ;_; My poor baby... You can find the subbed episodes online at various DVD stores. But you have to pay about $25-45 US for them, I think.

Miyu-chan
September 8th, 2003, 12:47 AM
I just watch the dubbed Chinese on TV~ It's better then the English, they just translate it. =D

Jason
September 8th, 2003, 12:50 AM
Well my suggestion is for you to download eps from the Kazaa lite and request at some message boards like With the Will.

Gr8Person62
September 9th, 2003, 02:16 AM
I wish they would make A Legend of Zelda anime. Oh, that would be awesome!!!
I havenot that much Pokemon Music, but the Music of Pokemon the movie 5 pwnz!
There is! Back in the older day, they took an attemp at making one... It only had like... I think 8 episodes, and it sucked major a$$.. trust me, you don't want to see it... it's........................ Whats the word here, Gy(as in bad)

Miyu-chan
September 9th, 2003, 03:55 AM
I've seen the Legend of Zelda Cartoon on on the net. x_X; It was so...so... UGH. o.O;; It lost all it's Zelda-ness in the Cartoon... ;_; But the OoT Manga was so wonderful~ XD

Gr8Person62
September 10th, 2003, 12:06 AM
Yea! I know. I read the manga, it was the best..and the only Manga I ever read, lol :P

Um.. so where abouts did you get the anim? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I know, it's completly not something thats Zelda related, only the characters are.. There was this flash animation on NewGrounds a few months ago. Not sure if you'v seen it, but it's funny as. Although it got boring near the end.... I'l see if I can dig up a link for you..

Pezz
September 16th, 2003, 11:21 AM
I love anime. Hee, that was random. It's just so expensive... Te DVDs and merchandise and CDs are all so expensive, it's hard for me to get into a lot of anime, and forget about long series.

But, I've been looking for some new anime to get into. Anyone know of some of the newer series that have been out or are currently on the air in Japan?

22sa
September 16th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Yea! I know. I read the manga, it was the best..and the only Manga I ever read, lol :P

Um.. so where abouts did you get the anim? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I know, it's completly not something thats Zelda related, only the characters are.. There was this flash animation on NewGrounds a few months ago. Not sure if you'v seen it, but it's funny as. Although it got boring near the end.... I'l see if I can dig up a link for you..
Yes I saw that one. Someone linked to it here on PC.:D

Kairi
September 16th, 2003, 03:44 PM
There's a lot of Zelda stuff there, but are you referring to Ganondorf strikes back? It's one of the more famous Zelda animations on NewGrounds.

Gr8Person62
September 18th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Polly, I don't know. I have got the time to check it out now. BUt it was a cool animation. Has there been a sequal made to it yet? Cause if there is, i'd sure like ot see it!

Keitaro
September 25th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Alright, lets try to shift the topic a bit. What anim have you been currently watching these days?

For myself, I got done the 2nd season of Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden which was great and I've been watching Ai Yori Aoshi, Digi Charat and Inuyasha (In Japanese just so I can be ahead since they put it on YTV which is great because YTV doesn't have a whole lot of anim impact in my opinion and Inuyasha is a good start since Escaflown, but I don't want to be left out when ppl in town talk about it.)

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 01:22 PM
I've only seen like, four series in my life... CCS, Pokmon, Inuyasha, and Mega Man NT Warrior.

Although I got started with Pokmon on KidsWB! I watch the subs now.

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 08:17 PM
I'm watching Inuyasha recently...Only Inuyasha. =P I'm too busy to watch more... T.T

G-LANCE
September 25th, 2003, 11:30 PM
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Alright, lets try to shift the topic a bit. What anim have you been currently watching these days?

For myself, I got done the 2nd season of Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden which was great and I've been watching Ai Yori Aoshi, Digi Charat and Inuyasha (In Japanese just so I can be ahead since they put it on YTV which is great because YTV doesn't have a whole lot of anim impact in my opinion and Inuyasha is a good start since Escaflown, but I don't want to be left out when ppl in town talk about it.)

umm, im watching CCS in korean, uhh... oh yeah Pokemon AG, umm... i get to see the old johto journeys eps on afn and beyblade G (yes g, not v)

oh and note to Keitaro: i totally love the anime that your av came from, im not sure what the name is in english but it's called Pong Pong Pong in korea. it's about that boy and girl who find the cute alien baby who can fly and they befriend a talking cartoony cat who can shapeshift... it's really cool.

Keitaro
September 26th, 2003, 06:45 PM
oh and note to Keitaro: i totally love the anime that your av came from, im not sure what the name is in english but it's called Pong Pong Pong in korea. it's about that boy and girl who find the cute alien baby who can fly and they befriend a talking cartoony cat who can shapeshift... it's really cool.

It's Love Hina, and there are no aliens in it so you must be thinking of something else that resembles it.

G-LANCE
September 27th, 2003, 05:01 AM
oh it's love hina?
sorry, the characters look alike.
cool av though.

Cherrim
September 27th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Well, recently I've been watching Chobits. I'm waiting on episode 12 right now which should be finished in about... *checks* 20 minutes. =P I love the series so far. It's so cute. <3 My brother watches it now too. o_O;;

I'm also watching Inuyasha dub on YTV. I don't want to have to download the 190+ (or whatever number of) episodes there are. x_X; So I'll stick with this. I haven't seen the latest two that were on on Friday, but my mom taped them. ^_^

I'm also sort of watching Noir. x_X I got upto episode 6 and I gave up since my mom was the one who really wanted to watch it and she hasn't watched it yet. So I'll go with my own stuff until she brings it up again. It's good, but.. I dunno. :\

That's it for all the new anime. On my list of stuff to watch (subbed) soon is FLCL, Shaman King, Naruto and maybe another CLAMP series. ^^;

Miyu-chan
September 27th, 2003, 05:02 PM

I know what anime you're talking about. n_n It shows in Taiwan too, but it's called: "Da! Da! Da!" n_n I only read the Manga through. x_x;

G-LANCE
September 27th, 2003, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lightning
Well, recently I've been watching Chobits. I'm waiting on episode 12 right now which should be finished in about... *checks* 20 minutes. =P I love the series so far. It's so cute. <3 My brother watches it now too. o_O;;

I'm also watching Inuyasha dub on YTV. I don't want to have to download the 190+ (or whatever number of) episodes there are. x_X; So I'll stick with this. I haven't seen the latest two that were on on Friday, but my mom taped them. ^_^

I'm also sort of watching Noir. x_X I got upto episode 6 and I gave up since my mom was the one who really wanted to watch it and she hasn't watched it yet. So I'll go with my own stuff until she brings it up again. It's good, but.. I dunno. :\

That's it for all the new anime. On my list of stuff to watch (subbed) soon is FLCL, Shaman King, Naruto and maybe another CLAMP series. ^^;

whoa, your mom watches anime, COOL :P !
i heard foxbox is showing shaman king at the same time as yugioh to draw anime fans away from kidswb.
we have two channels here completely devoted to anime! anione tv and tooniverse.

Cherrim
September 28th, 2003, 01:56 PM
My mom? Not really. XD; But for my first two anime conventions (CN Anime and Anime North), my parents tagged along. My mom came with me the first night at Anime North and I was going to watch .hack//sign in one of the viewing rooms, but they were an hour behind schedule and we ended up watching some Noir instead. She said she really liked it and wanted to watch more so I offered to download it for her. o_O

Keitaro
September 28th, 2003, 03:43 PM
That's a good series although later on I don't like how they made the angle changes later in the series, they could of did better. But Hideki is very funny, I still have to show my friend couple episodes of it because he is so much the assimilation of me and my friend which is why it may seem really funny to me and a guy like him teaching Chii is just crazy lol.

Noir is a slow at first that is what I read in many articles before I first watched it and their right. But it picks up pace later.

I've been watching a tiny bit of Ah! My Mini Goddess as well. I'm feeling like re-watching a few series like Hand Maid May and Tenchi Muyo with a few others *shrugs*.

G-LANCE
September 28th, 2003, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lightning
My mom? Not really. XD; But for my first two anime conventions (CN Anime and Anime North), my parents tagged along. My mom came with me the first night at Anime North and I was going to watch .hack//sign in one of the viewing rooms, but they were an hour behind schedule and we ended up watching some Noir instead. She said she really liked it and wanted to watch more so I offered to download it for her. o_O

we have the .hack manga here.
i got a preview of the english version at the san diego comic con (i used to live in san diego, it's so much nicer there...*sigh*)

22sa
September 30th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Has anyone heard of Princess Tutu, ever?:P

G-LANCE
October 1st, 2003, 12:37 AM
i could look it up, but no, i haven't heard of it...
is it a good anime?

Keitaro
October 1st, 2003, 03:32 AM
I've seen few screenshots of it, but not very interested in it. I'll probably end up watching it some day anyway.

22sa
October 2nd, 2003, 12:13 PM
Not really, I think it will actually bore most of you.

I saw it at Edmonton's Animathon of this year because of it's name and Haruka-chan (Kairi) called Kwesi Tutu-head so I decided to watch it^^;;; :P

It contains, dancing, prince, princess, love, jealousy, ghosts, and stuff like that... o.O;;

John Denver
October 7th, 2003, 03:46 AM
DEATH!!

I got cable canceled and now I can't see all my fav animes on cartoon network....must....kill....

*shirt sleeve rips open to reveal a machine gun arm*

BOO ya!

22sa
October 7th, 2003, 07:38 PM
DEATH!!

I got cable canceled and now I can't see all my fav animes on cartoon network....must....kill....

BOO ya!
lol, we all know you had that gun dude. :P J/K

Keitaro
October 9th, 2003, 04:29 AM
DEATH!!

BOO ya!
Dakota get mad....
Dakota turn green...
Dakota must smash...
Dakota must kill...

lol, cartoon network reminds me too much of YTV even though I don't even get it. They bring back stuff but they take stuff off but they bring it back again

Cherrim
October 9th, 2003, 11:59 AM
XD It IS like YTV then. Except it shows more adult oriented anime than YTV does. o.o

;_;

Then again, it doesn't have highlights from anime conventions and stuff. ^_^

Slifer
October 11th, 2003, 11:08 AM
i loooooooooooooooooooooove rurouni kenshin. i have a cd of it 2.i like sobasku and HOS. i also like .hack//sign. the opening song is great! they could remake zelda anime and it would be great. the 21st century could make it happen!

Jinona
October 12th, 2003, 04:12 PM
I've seen the Legend of Zelda Cartoon on on the net. x_X; It was so...so... UGH. o.O;; It lost all it's Zelda-ness in the Cartoon... ;_; But the OoT Manga was so wonderful~ XD

you know what they should make an anime for is this realy realy cool vidieo game called GoldenSun1&2. If you have never played it and you like RPG games take my word for it it's like most awsome vidieo game for the GBA!

John Denver
October 20th, 2003, 06:15 AM
i loooooooooooooooooooooove rurouni kenshin. i have a cd of it 2.i like sobasku and HOS. i also like .hack//sign. the opening song is great! they could remake zelda anime and it would be great. the 21st century could make it happen!

FINALLY someone else loves rurouni kenshin...the, yes that's right, best anime in the world...

Tenchi Muyo is prolly one of my fav animes, but tenchi universe and tenchi in tokyo made me gag with its stupidity...BAM!

:chinese:

BOO ya!

Keitaro
October 22nd, 2003, 09:51 AM
Tenchi Muyo is prolly one of my fav animes, but tenchi universe and tenchi in tokyo made me gag with its stupidity...BAM!

I can live with the "In Tokyo" bit but I find it odd when the comment goes towards Universe. It was actually a well done series that actually finished but its your opinion, my own is I enjoyed the three. I am still trying to get use to GXP with the new characters and all but at least the original cast is still in few episodes.

Miyu-chan
October 24th, 2003, 06:40 AM
I only saw Tenchi in Tokyo... ;_; Tis strange... I love RK. I love swords and katana's... (sp?) XD

Kayleigh
October 25th, 2003, 03:22 PM
Ooh, I love Rurouni Kenshin too. ^_^ It's a funny series... And the swords are cool. =D

Miyu-chan
October 26th, 2003, 02:08 AM
Ooh, I love Rurouni Kenshin too. ^_^ It's a funny series... And the swords are cool. =D
Yeah! I love swords. I would love to learn Kendou some day. n_n

John Denver
November 2nd, 2003, 12:50 PM
Cowboy Bebop is the only show that makes guns look cool...cause guns are stupid and foolishg and cowardly...BAM!

boo ya.....never

Cherrim
November 2nd, 2003, 04:13 PM
Noir does a pretty good job at making guns look, "cool". ;p

Kayleigh
November 3rd, 2003, 08:03 AM
Yeah! I love swords. I would love to learn Kendou some day. n_n
Ooh, yeah! And karate too. ^_^ I'd love to be able to kick mean people's butts, lol. XP

Phantom Angel
December 5th, 2003, 06:02 AM
Hey all, who watch Medarot lately?
I think Black Beetle is really cool.

punkie90
December 6th, 2003, 05:29 AM
Ooh, yeah! And karate too. ^_^ I'd love to be able to kick mean people's butts, lol. XP
XD I'm shure you would Kayleigh!

Well. I like ruroni kenshin! It's a good show. but lately i have beenn going places at saturday night's! * soobs *

The Overlord
December 15th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Cowboy Bebop is the only show that makes guns look cool...cause guns are stupid and foolishg and cowardly...BAM!

boo ya.....never
Yeah cowboy bebop does make the guns look better than they should cause two people with guns are not as action packed as two samurai's about to have a sword fight.

punkie90
December 16th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Very true. And all of the bloody arms and such form the blades....

Miyu-chan
December 18th, 2003, 04:52 PM
I just found out that Inuyasha plays at 12:00 AM... -_- My mom wil'll never let me watch it... ;_;

Cherrim
December 18th, 2003, 05:07 PM
Midnight? That's pretty late. o_o It airs at 10PM in Canada, which is plenty late enough, imo. It's not really bad save for a few curses here and there.

@_@ Poor you...

Miyu-chan
December 18th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Yeah, if only I can move to Hawaii, where it shows even earlier... u.u;
BTW, Nice new avatar, Lighty. n_n (Can I call you that? n_n)

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 07:15 AM
I know. Iw ould watch inushiwa every night but sometimes i need my sleep! But ya in hawaii it would be like 7 when it comes on!

Cherrim
December 19th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Plenty of people call me Lighty. I like the name. XD; And thanks. XD I saw the picture in a doujinshi scan and I knew I had to use it somewhere. :X He's holding a guitar in the full piccie. *squee*

I didn't even think they had CN in Hawaii. o_O If they did, I figured they'd have their own station there so it would still be on at normal times. o.o

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Maybe, But I think It would have a CT! Becuse it not lik a outcast area!

Miyu-chan
December 19th, 2003, 05:03 PM
Plenty of people call me Lighty. I like the name. XD; And thanks. XD I saw the picture in a doujinshi scan and I knew I had to use it somewhere. :X He's holding a guitar in the full piccie. *squee*

I didn't even think they had CN in Hawaii. o_O If they did, I figured they'd have their own station there so it would still be on at normal times. o.o
Ooo... yes they do have Cartoon Network at Hawaii... o.o; and at 7:00 PM too! o.o; http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=GO&theDate=12/16/03&timeZone=HST See for yourself. ;D

Glad you like the name Lighty, Light. ;D I think it's a cute shorty. n_n

punkie90
December 19th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I knew it would be on at 7! Ohh, Whos the smart one lol!

NaVeR
December 19th, 2003, 06:15 PM
(getting off the subject of Inuyasha) has anyone here heard of DaDaDa????
it's a really good anime, one of my favorites.

Kayleigh
December 19th, 2003, 07:04 PM
I used to live in Hawaii, in fact I was born there... Too bad I don't live there now. -.-; Here in Texas it comes on at 11:00 PM. *sigh* Too late for me.

Hakudoushi-kun
December 19th, 2003, 09:01 PM

couldn't you just watch shaman king on the foxbox? Naruto sounds like a good anime. so does fruit baskets

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 07:37 AM
I used to live in Hawaii, in fact I was born there... Too bad I don't live there now. -.-; Here in Texas it comes on at 11:00 PM. *sigh* Too late for me.
Well. That better than here in florida. It's on at 12!

Cherrim
December 26th, 2003, 08:20 PM
couldn't you just watch shaman king on the foxbox? Naruto sounds like a good anime. so does fruit baskets
;_; I'm in Japanese class while Shaman King is on and my mom is always taping another program. Besides... it was dubbed by 4kids, who dubbed YGO, so I'd rather see the original since it's bound to be better. ^_^;;;

Miyu-chan
December 26th, 2003, 10:43 PM
(getting off the subject of Inuyasha) has anyone here heard of DaDaDa????
it's a really good anime, one of my favorites.
I read the whole manga. *_* Heehee... I like the second part better, but since it contains spoilers, I'm not gonna tell you anything 'bout it. =P

H.A.W.K.
January 30th, 2004, 04:35 AM
What amnga Inuyasha or DaDaDa. I read the Inuyasha manga. As a matter fact I've just read the first book of it. I'm gunnne read the second today!

And what channel is Shaman King on?

Roxas
January 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
it's on Fox Box *vomits* fox box makes everything look bad. like sonic x, for example, it's alot better in japanese....but...fox box made it into a little baby show. *vomits again*

H.A.W.K.
January 30th, 2004, 03:25 PM
What is foxbox? What channel? Me confused!

Cherrim
January 30th, 2004, 04:46 PM
FoxBox is the Saturday Cartoon slot on FOX Network, I believe. =\ Shaman King was probably terribly dubbed, though. Dubbed by the same people who did Yuugiou and Pokemon. x_X;

Oh. I finished the avatar you requested on MSN H.A.W.K. (if it wasn't you, sorry... I'm pretty tired right now XD). PM me or something. XP

H.A.W.K.
January 30th, 2004, 09:04 PM
Okay thanks.. Whats shaman king about.Anyone know a site for inuyashathattells what episodes are one eaach nite?

Cherrim
January 30th, 2004, 10:45 PM
The official website of the TV station that airs it should tell you that. Cartoon Network in the US... right? @_@;

edit: Oh, and Shaman King is about a boy who strives to become the best Shaman in the world (a shaman is a person who can communicate and integrate or fuse with ghosts). @_@ I've only read the manga in Shounen Jump, but I don't think the anime is much different. *has never had the chance to see it. ^_^;

Kairyu
January 31st, 2004, 12:29 AM
Oh yes, we got CN over here and pretty much all the other general programs you have:P.
Though, I don't watch it too often anymore. Maybe except for adult swim every once in awhile.

H.A.W.K.
January 31st, 2004, 06:50 AM
Ya. I try my hardest not to fall asleep when I want to watch inuyasha on adult swim!

Cherrim
February 1st, 2004, 04:13 PM
@_@ Inuyasha is on at 10 PM on Fridays here... so that's not too late. ^^; But I always watch it at 1 AM when it comes on again because I'm too lazy to get off the computer at 10. o_O

H.A.W.K.
February 3rd, 2004, 04:27 AM
Really. You are pretty lucky. But. I feel asleep again .. So I didn't get to watch inuyasha. I think this will be a lot beter when i buy the anime dvd disks!

MysticGrandpaGohan
February 5th, 2004, 11:16 PM
i never get to watch it beacuse i always haveto go to sleep at that time or i fall asleep at that time

H.A.W.K.
February 6th, 2004, 04:18 AM
I know. I do. But it's good because on fridays and saturdays i can really stay up late. I dunno why. It's just one of those days. But lately these past 2 weeks i have been really tired..

Hakudoushi-kun
February 8th, 2004, 05:20 PM
midnight isn't that late though if you think about it. i mean cowboy bebop is on at 1 which i also stay up to watch

bna_li
February 9th, 2004, 06:40 AM
Hehe, I cant stay up for shows, so I just buy the DVDs. Just watched abit of Naruto.

Ryoutarou
February 13th, 2004, 01:21 PM
jeez man are you all kid's or what? I'm only 15 but it's nothing to stay up that late i was doing it when i was 13.

Cherrim
February 13th, 2004, 07:17 PM
*shrugs* Some people just aren't night people. =\

I probably shouldn't be staying up this late, but I am anyway. (And yes, for some reason, I now consider anything after 10 on a school night to be "late". Sad, ne? ;_;')

bna_li
February 22nd, 2004, 12:38 PM
Its 4:37am here. Take that back, friggin blueo!

Voice_of_the_forest
February 24th, 2004, 07:39 PM
I can watch it, i just don't want to sometimes. Anyways, some people have more activities in their life then other people. I mean, i have Violin school on Saturdays every week. It sucks i no. A day of violin school.........On a Saturday!!!!!!!!

bna_li
February 27th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I'll be honest... dey don have anime here cept in the afternoon. Boo-hoo. So maybe thats why I cant stay awake;)

Cherrim
February 27th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I can watch it, i just don't want to sometimes. Anyways, some people have more activities in their life then other people. I mean, i have Violin school on Saturdays every week. It sucks i no. A day of violin school.........On a Saturday!!!!!!!!
;p Don't worry, I share your pain. I miss all the Saturday morning anime because of my Japanese classes. And I'll be doing so every year of high school. =\

Anime is on YTV fairly regularly. Every day, but scattered throughout the day. @_@

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 5th, 2004, 03:36 PM
you know what they should make an anime for is this realy realy cool vidieo game called GoldenSun1&2. If you have never played it and you like RPG games take my word for it it's like most awsome vidieo game for the GBA!
ya i agree, golden sun rocks they really should make an anime of it, it has cool characters, and a awesome story line

~Ozy~
May 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I don't know. A Golden Sun anime would be cool, but only if executed correctly. Transitions from games to anime, or vice versa have been notoriously bad. Obviously, there are a couple of exceptions, but...