i play _______ ball

November 21st, 2004, 10:35 AM
I play Voltorb ball.

There's a ___ in my yard.

November 21st, 2004, 11:04 AM
theres a death ray machine in my yard

espeon and umbreon
November 21st, 2004, 1:04 PM
I ______ in. I can't think of anything so i put that.

November 24th, 2004, 5:51 PM
i jumped in. It's time 2 _____.

engaged 2 SK12(Autumn)

November 24th, 2004, 5:56 PM
run around and chase people.
I'm going to _____ today.

November 24th, 2004, 8:24 PM
I'm going to shoot people today.

i just had some good ______.

November 25th, 2004, 5:42 AM
I just had some good coffeee! XD
Why are you _______ that person?

November 25th, 2004, 5:44 AM

Why is ___'s so valuable?

John Denver
November 25th, 2004, 9:41 AM
Why are benjamins so valuable

Get your _____ outta my pants!

November 25th, 2004, 9:47 AM
Get your banana outta my pants. lol

OMG, you killed _____!!

November 25th, 2004, 1:34 PM
Omg, you killed my Ice cream!!!

I ______ a lot!! Pheew!

John Denver
November 25th, 2004, 3:16 PM
I ovulate a lot

This _____ costs HOW MUCH!?

November 25th, 2004, 3:21 PM
this head costs HOW MUCH!?

i really hate _________

November 25th, 2004, 5:29 PM
i really hate books

were did you get your ______?

November 25th, 2004, 6:16 PM
Where did you get your brain?

Why did ____ do that?!

November 25th, 2004, 7:24 PM
why did people do that?

that's one fat ___!

November 25th, 2004, 7:35 PM
That's one fat cow!

Let's all eat some _____!

November 25th, 2004, 7:56 PM
let's all eat some pizza!
if ____ u will hit nothing

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:01 AM
If someone don't hit you, u will hit nothing.

I ate ______ today

November 26th, 2004, 12:03 AM
crabcakes....alright Turkey today
It tasted like ____

November 26th, 2004, 1:58 AM
Caterpie! XD

pokemon is ___

November 26th, 2004, 2:05 AM
...VERY EVIL! o.O;;

Once upon a...

November 26th, 2004, 10:18 AM
once upon a snowball
wow look at that _____ fly!

November 26th, 2004, 12:14 PM
guy in a wheelchair.

one time, i was on my bike, going really, really fast, and i said _____!

November 26th, 2004, 12:15 PM
i gonna fallXDnooooooo!!!!
i am as _____ like a madmanXD

November 26th, 2004, 12:46 PM
This is funny... lol...

I'm as sane, like a madman.

There's a ______ in my ______!!
(Why can't there be more than one blank?)

November 26th, 2004, 12:47 PM
there's a boot in my snake! (lol!)

i'm eating ____ right now!(really i'm eating them or not)

November 26th, 2004, 12:54 PM
XD! I'm eating soda right now!

We're off to ____ the _____, the wonderful _____ of Oz!!

November 26th, 2004, 12:57 PM
(well i'm eating crackers

were off to eat the candy,the wonder soda of oz

November 26th, 2004, 12:58 PM
(ok, I thought it would be funny though, you can't eat soda, you drink it...)

November 27th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Okay, it doesn't look like there is a sentance now, so how about this:

One day, I took my pet ____, named ____, on a ____.

November 27th, 2004, 11:34 AM
one day, i took my pet boot,named salty sam , on a plane

November 27th, 2004, 4:02 PM
My stupid ____ is ruining my game of ____!

November 27th, 2004, 4:05 PM
My stupid game is ruining my game of life..... I know, not very funny.. best I could come up with..

Row, row, row your ______, gently down the ______. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merily, ______ is but a _____.

(I'm intrested to know what gets put in the blanks...)

November 27th, 2004, 4:14 PM
Row, row, row your toilet seat gently down the fanta drink.Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, sleep is but a funky eel

I though I would ______ but then I saw your ______ and I would know you ______ and so I ________ and _________________.
( I just put random stuff! XD)

November 27th, 2004, 4:57 PM
I though I would Jump Up and Down holding a Chainsaw over my head but then I saw your Cordless Phone and I would know you preposterous and so I mumbled and typed in a very long word, because you made a very long space to type it into.

I know, thats ____ I ____ ____.

November 27th, 2004, 5:01 PM
I know, thats what I said! Duh!

How much ____, would a ____ ____ ____ if a ____ ____ could ____ ____.

November 27th, 2004, 5:07 PM
How much cans, would a Blind Zangoose Burp if a nEGITAVE Flute Player could learn Chinese Noodles.

____ sells ____ ____ by the ____. The ____ she ____ are ____, I'm ____.

November 27th, 2004, 5:30 PM
Who sells sea hoes by the old shack? The hoes she buys are mis-shapen, I'm pregnant.

Hi, my name is ____ and I like to _______________________.

November 27th, 2004, 5:34 PM
Hi, my name is Mr. Mime and I like to kind of stand at a slanted position every once in a while.

I ____ ____ ___ and then ____ ____ but, would you believe ____, and then, he ____ and kept ____-ing, and ____ ____ ____ ____.

November 27th, 2004, 5:38 PM
I'm stumped on that one... Hmmm....
*sits down and thinks*

(((2 more posts!!!)))

November 27th, 2004, 5:41 PM
(lol, I just put in a bunch of random words/spaces. Just answer as crazily as you can :P)

November 27th, 2004, 5:47 PM
(I'll try it...)
I went clubbing alone and then Skinny attacked but, would you believe him, and then, he cried and kept IMing, and finally I ignored him to de@th.

Very weird...

I went to a ____ ____ to buy a ____ ____ ____, the _______ put it in a _____ and this is what ______ said, "My name is ________________. What's yours?"

November 27th, 2004, 5:56 PM
(lol, I love complete randomness)

I went to a Mewtwo's dugeon to buy a piece of Jellyfish candy, the Doorknob put it in a Letter 'D' and this is what the Cubic Zirconium said, "My name is 'Imterriblysorryididntknow'. What's yours?"

One day, I was walking the ____, and it ran through the ____, be cause it was ____. I stoped at a ____ to buy a ____ and insted, I found ____ ____ ____.

November 27th, 2004, 6:00 PM
One day, I was walking the CRAP, and it ran through the FENCE, be cause it was ON FIRE. I stoped at a LEMONADE STAND to buy a PINT and insted, I found A DEAD PIANO.

the shiny hunters thread __ the best, _______ we _____in' rock.

November 27th, 2004, 6:06 PM
the shiny hunters thread Glue the best, Usn's, we hide in' rock.

(lol, I know what you wanted me to say, ryan)

Oh yeah, did ____ tell you ____. It was ____ ____ and ____ ____, like dude, ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____.

November 30th, 2004, 5:10 AM
Oh yeah, did Meowth tell you that he went across the nightingale floor?. It was hilariously scary and he fell upwards with an open rucksack, like dude, he totally got the hang of misundersatnding!!

When he ___ _____ got hyper and ____ ___ _____ _____ ___ he ate _____ ____ and he _____ and then _____ he said: "I'm _________. Are you ______ ______??"

I love this thread!! XD

November 30th, 2004, 5:30 AM
When he found he got hyper and some rabid Pichus attacked him he ate a Ditto and he wiggled and then ''hyped'' he said: "I'm glitch'd. Are you glitch'd too??"

My name is ____ and I ____ ____, I am know to fly ____ in ____ ____ and make ____ rule the ____ o.O

This thread is awesome! XD

November 30th, 2004, 5:36 AM
My name is Snorlax and I Like Pie, I am know to fly Kites in The Sky and make Magikarp rule the Pond.

______ tried to ______ ______ but missed and ______ ______ ______ fridge.

November 30th, 2004, 7:46 AM
ROFL I was thinking Missingo. and stuff XD

I tried to throw Rayquaza but missed and it's in the fridge.

Someone else can amke one up, I can't think right now XD

November 30th, 2004, 12:00 PM
____ dont think ____ ____ making it ____ ____ i ____ use ____ ____ ____ turns ____ after ____.

December 3rd, 2004, 2:03 PM
Elves dont think pies are making it mad so i won't use think ninety feet turns jolly after heating.

I ____ ____ so I will stick with _____ ____ _____ ______ ____ ___ _____ ___ and then I ____ _____ and he even ____ _____ _____ !!!!!!!!!!

December 3rd, 2004, 3:39 PM
I don't know so I will stick with Candid Urban Pie, with drastic Novice Hypocrites and then I lost them and he even Wrote this Sentance!!!!!!!!!!

A ____ that is ____ ____ the ____ surface, it ____ mainly of ____ and ____ ____ for ____ and ____.

December 12th, 2004, 2:44 AM
A boat that is alienated inside the waterproof surface, it jackets mainly of bread and many have for logic and nonesense.

I ____ it was ______ so I _____ and if ___ it's kind of ____ because when you ____ you actually ____ and see ____. How far ____ from ______?

December 12th, 2004, 2:57 AM
I thought it was free so I took a bite, and if I fall sick, I know it's kind of your fault because when you gave it out, you actually poisoned it, sat back, and see the sufferings of people. How far will you go from sanity?

December 12th, 2004, 3:10 AM
HEy! You forgot to add a sentence to finish! Ok, I'll make one myself XD

THEre!! ___ Id rather ___ if you seee _____ my eyes glitter ___ paper caard ___ and ____ fluffy pens raining ____ I'm addicted to _____ the random thread!!! ___ never will _____ find me!

December 12th, 2004, 3:21 AM
Ahh! Sorry, I forgot! >__<

THEre!! ___ Id rather ___ if you seee _____ my eyes glitter ___ paper caard ___ and ____ fluffy pens raining ____ I'm addicted to _____ the random thread!!! ___ never will _____ find me!

December 12th, 2004, 4:43 AM
You're supposed to fill it in XD

December 12th, 2004, 4:50 AM
I was quoting it for the next member. :s

December 12th, 2004, 5:49 AM
No I did it for you! XD Fill it in! :P

December 13th, 2004, 1:21 AM
never mind i will... *sigh*

There!! Id rather burgle if you seee how my eyes glitter when applied to apaper caard for Christmas and I stole those fluffy pens raining glue; I'm addicted to devouring the random thread!!! The dustbunnies of doom never will although they have nightmares find me!

____ if only ____, the fluffy things _______ the _____ will ______ your mind if only you could stop them by __________ their noses!

December 21st, 2004, 6:09 AM
Lol, thanks D_P! XD
Argh if only you, the fluffy things follow the goose will over-run your mind if only you could stop them by picking their noses!

Hundreds of _____ stop you but ____ until I found out _____ and I thought that you would ____ but I found out you're just a ____! _____!

December 21st, 2004, 8:02 PM
Hundreds of Pencil Shavings stop you but wait! until I found out Mr. Mime's Yo-yo ate the Corner of the Microwave, and I thought that you would Buy a new microwave but I found out you're just a Microwave-hating! Exclemation point!

Yesterday, I took my pet ____ on a walk around the ____, and ended up at ____. Then, I found out how ____ it was, so I ____, and you ____ and ____ then you ____ ____ ____ ____! ____ ____, get the picture? ____ and I ____ ____, why?

December 21st, 2004, 8:51 PM
Yesterday, I took my pet (rock) on a walk around the (firehydrant), and ended up at (heaven). Then, I found out how (pink) it was, so I (put on tintend sunglasses) , and you (ate cake) and (cheese) then you (joined a tribe on a deserted island)! (do you) get the picture? (You) and I (danced the macarena!) why?

when it's time to _____ I go off and ____! it's really cool to be ____ and i want to wear _____ because _______ _____ _______ _____!! yes! i am _______!

December 22nd, 2004, 3:22 AM
when it's time to make your dog fart I go off and drink! it's really cool to be insane and i want to wear pijamas and party shoes because you put loads of spaces and I had to fill them all in!!! yes! i am completely low-fat!!

EDIT: Ops, I forgot the _____! What will ____ to _____? Will you _____ and _____ or maybe _____ you ______ the stars? I never knew I ______ forget! Please ______ me! XD

December 22nd, 2004, 11:56 AM
Ops, I forgot the butter! What will 1313666 do to me? Will you go and get it or maybe will you look at the stars? I never knew I had forget! Please kill me! XD

Someone else can make one up, I'm terrible at this kind of thing.

December 22nd, 2004, 1:16 PM
Fly with the ____, in the Chinese ____. When the ____ and ____ ____ ____ ____, then you ____ ____ ____, but don't forget ____ ____ ____ ____ Farfetch'd ____ ____ ____ ____. ____! ____ ____! ____ ____ ____! ____?

December 23rd, 2004, 4:31 AM
Fly with the farts, in the Chinese tea. When the origami and you'll know your way, then you will find the golden cracker, but don't forget there's always the Farfetch'd and they won't forgive you. Run! Please do! Because they are angry! please?

Hey You! ______ You! I ____ Knew ____ Pikcahu is _____ and then ____ what ____ Mudkip? Shame on ____. Because _____ time ____ hath ______ cometh!

December 24th, 2004, 2:55 AM
These are hilarious XD I almost choked on my gum laughing :P

Hey You! Only You! I always Knew that the Pikcahu is a man who claims to be an 11 year old girl and then eat what my cat left on the floor for Mudkip? Shame on me. Because my time will hath slowly cometh!

She always _____ pie when the ____ are out. My _____ will not ____ for_____!

Champion Steven
December 25th, 2004, 12:33 PM
She always makes pie when the kids are out. My mum will not bake for them!

She _______ to the chicken and said: Dude you _______

December 25th, 2004, 1:54 PM
Obious but;
She talks to the chicken and said: Dude you know why you keep crossing that **** street?

(I know didn't had much to work with X_x)

I saw a ___ on top of ___, while I was going to the ___. When I started to ___, I then got ___ by a police officer, thinking I had ___. I said ___-- but then he said ___. Sounding suprised I ___ at him, he then got his ____ and let me go. At that moment I knew I was ____ and never did ___ again.

(I know what the hell?) lol

December 25th, 2004, 5:04 PM
I saw a gerbil on top of me, while I was going to the bathroom. When I started to go, I then got eaten by a police officer, thinking I had been speeding. I said SCREECH!-- but then he said moo. Sounding suprised I cussed at him, he then got his car and let me go. At that moment I knew I was highly disturbed and never did drive and go to the bathroom again.

This christmas, my ___ gave me a huge ___ of ___. My ___ loved ___ too much.