PDA

View Full Version : Social Outcast

Pages : [1] 2

Goatman56
November 21st, 2004, 06:37 PM
K this is a RP i'm starting for fun so heres the story

Your a kid in junior high (this is pokemon don't worry it is) kids at school tease u and the only friend u have is your pokemon.The kids make fun of u cause u don't talk much your shy easily intimidated.Whatever they say u just take each insult after another.But one day u just can't stand it anymore.U begin to raise your voice as u say "I will be the greatest pokemon trainer ever"the kids look at u and just laugh.So the next day u just pack up your stuff and without telling anyone u leave your hometown.U search for what u are looking for the one thing u want the most friends.Most people don't understand u and just don't get u.

This RP will take place in Kanto,Johto,Hoenn,and Orange Islands.

Heres the form
Name:
Grade: (6th-8th)
Starter Pokemon: (no legendaries EVER)
Personality:
Description:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres mine
Name: Pochi
Grade: 7th
Starter Pokemon: Shroomish
Personality: Shy,intimadated,happy (except at school),trys to shut people out,doesn't talk much at all,and loves pokemon
Description: long brown hair,baggy white shirt,baggy white pants,blue shoes,and a blue headband

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 04:29 PM
Name: Alana
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Personality: Shy. She doesn't like company much. She is calm and always takes everything that people throw at her without a word. But when some one attacks her friends she takes revenge. She actually very strong but she doesn't like to fight. She has never hit anyone before, until now. She is very intellagent and is good at going unoticed. She is also very good at picking locks. This skill comes from constantly having to get her Chikorita out of lockers. She is a dedicated student and is never late for class, no mmatter what she has to do.
Description: later

Electric Hero
November 23rd, 2004, 04:35 PM
I join

Name: Max
Starter Pokemon: Pikachu, Charmander
Personality: friendly.... brave
Description: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, black clothes including gloves

Mightyenapup
November 23rd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Name:Lily
Grade:8th
Starter Pokemon:Ralts
Personality:Brave, yet sometimes intimidated and shy. Always looking forward to win and show her classmates
Description:Waist-length brown hair that is always in a cool hairstyle and turquoise blue eyes that always seem to sparkle with bravery. When training she wears a battle outfir because as her pokemon grows strong she does to so she sets her pokemon to attack herself. Any other time wears cool clothes.

dark_croconaw
November 23rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
Name:Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Starter Pokemon: tentacool
Personality: Really nice and friendly, mysterious at times, she absolutely loves the sea
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ice_blue16/Sprites/rpgirl.png

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Name: Paige
grade: 7th
starter pokemon: white murcrow
Personality: she freaks people out with her like in witch craft but people always push her down and tease her so she doesn't like to talk
Discription: long dark brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails ( down to her ankles) baggy black jeans black t shirt black fingerless gloves

November 24th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Name: Silver
Starter Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Opposite of Pochi
Description: just like Pochi! Mwahahahahahaha!
Other: POCHI'S EVIL TWIN!!! (I've always wanted to do this)

Wolf_Goddess
November 24th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Name: Sam
Starter Pokemon: Espeon
Personality: Quiet, mysterious
Description: Blue eyes with purple hair. She stands at 5'6, tall for her age. She wears jeans and a red T-shirt.

Pichu1
November 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM
Name: Gold
Grade: 7
Starter Pokemon: Growlthe
Personality: shy, brave, nice
Description: black long sleeved shirt silver vest black swet pants a chain with a master ball hanging from it

Goatman56
November 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
OOC:Wo I didn't know so many people joined.Well lets get this started.Also
*slaps head*great I have an evil twin that I don't know about u sure know how to make a story interesting

IC: I was walking down the halls of my school with my books held tightly and Shroomish on my shoulder as usual.I 7th grader walked up and pushed me and just grinned real big."S.....stop it"I said in a low voice.But he didn't care he just pushed me and then some of his friends joined in.Until they pushed me to the ground flat on my face.The bell rang and my fist slammed against the floor."Why can't I stick up for myself."Shroomish lifted my head with his vine.I looked at him then stood up."Yah know what Shroomish without u I think I might do something crazy."I walked down the hall to get a tardy slip.But little did I know that after that next period something would change my life forever.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 07:01 PM
I walked down the hall and saw a boy get pushed "this always happens to him better just leave hin alOUCH!" a girl threw her books at my shin and I fell murcrow cawed loudly at the girls and I looked at them and said "disaster falls apon those who can not see their own ignorance they ran off looking scared and I went to class before the bell rang!

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2004, 07:40 PM
I was walking down the halls, carrying my books, and my Pikachu on my shoulder. Then some tough guy knocked me off to the ground, I fell hardly and hitted the ground throwing my books away, my Pikachu tried to defend me, but the tough guy just pushed him away, "crap, this happens daily, when is this gonna end?" I thought

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Alana stood up and wiped her bleeding lip. The tough guy shoved her again then vanished. Alana stood up again and started to pick the lock on locker 472. "Hang on Chikorita I'll get you out."

"One of these days." Muttered her Pokemon as the locker opened.

"Come on we're going to be late for class." They made it just as the bell rang.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I sat down in class people looked daggers at me I just did my work my murcrow looked daggers back at them......

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:34 AM
I sat there in the office when a teacher asked me what happened."N....nothing happened"I said as my voice was still shaky.The teacher only looked at me and said your gonna have to learn how to defend yourself."But there bigger then me and tougher than me to."She just handed me a note and said i'll let u off this time Pochi but get to class."Yes ma'am."I never had much problems talking to teachers they were always nice to me considering that I got A's in every class.I walked in the classroom door and just then out of now where I was tripped.I only clinched my teeth and sat in my seat.*If they do it one more time I sware.....*

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:51 AM
"Pochi.........." Paige looked at him with sad eyes he was so shy he never tries to make friends well I don't either but..........

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:55 AM
I was still a bit jumpy."Y....yes P.....Paige."I wasn't doing any work I was shivering until I broke my pencil in half.*Why can't I just plain talk to her why can't I.*

November 25th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Silver sat watching Pochi. He just watched him. He didn't blink, he didn't move. He just watched.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:18 AM
*Why is he watching me its creeping me out.*I just shook my head and began to pay attention to my work.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Sam wandered the hallways, her Espeon following her like a shadow does.

"Hey freak!" a boy said, shoving her into a locker. Sam winced. Her Espeon hissed, leaping onto the boy and scratching him with her claws. "Aarg!" he yelled.

"C'mon Sunny!" Sam said, running through the hallways. The bell rang. She skidded into the classroom and took her usual seat in the back of the room.

"Late as always," the teacher snarled. Sam lowered her head as Sunny took her usual spot by Sam's feet, watching attentively.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 08:24 AM
Sam stroked Sunny's head. SHe was the only friend she had.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:27 AM
OOC: Plz don't double post just edit it okay :) and Happy Thanksgiving to all of u.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:09 AM
*sigh* "Pochi you need to stick up for your self......." Paige said as someone threw a paper at her she caught it and it said <go away Freak!> "Paige threw it away then said "see you don't need to fight just don't show fear"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 10:30 AM
"I....I just can't."I looked down at my feet and then suddenly the bell wrang.I walked out into the hall and a guy pushed me down.Thats when I finally snapped.I glared at him and quickly turned around and punched him to the ground."You'll see you'll all see i'll be the greatest pokemon trainer you've ever seen."They laughed at me and I just ran right out the school door.*I'll show them.*

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Sam walked out, noticing Pochi. "Are you okay?" she asked. Her Espeon strided over towards the fallen boy. "The shouldn't let people like that run amuck in the school." Sam said. She scooped up her Espeon.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 10:42 AM
"Yeah I know but I got packing to do."I had felt impowered after hitting that guy I was angry.I walked out and then went to my house and took all the stuff out of my back pack."Better write up a note to tell my parents i'm leaving."I walked out of my house and locked up and left the note on the door and I ran out of town.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 10:47 AM
"Wait," Sam said catching up to the boy. "WHere are you going? I may like to go, too. Anywhere is better than this school, besides, I live alone anyway."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 10:55 AM
"I don't know yet but i'm going to get me some badges your welcome to come if u want."I didn't understand why anyone would want to hang out with me I mean soon enough when I calmed down i'd be the same.I began to calm and it settled in."L....lets go."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"then I am coming too it is not like my parents didn't want me to go on a pokemon jorney but now I have hopefully two friends to go with!" Paige said as murcrow cawed happily!

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Sam smiled. "I'll come," she said, stroking her Espeon, "My sister is a Gym Leader, she's Sabrina." SHe shuffles her feet. "Its only me and her, and most of the time she's out at the Gym, so I'm always alone..."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 11:07 AM
"A...alright then were a....all going together."I motioned them towards me so we could leave and hopefully never have to look back at that school.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Sam followed, her Espeon mewing with excitement. SHe never left this town before.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"P...Paige come one we gotta g...go."I stopped Sam so we could wait for Paige.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Sam turns, waiting for Paige. Her Espeon leaps out of her arms.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Alana dodged the boy who had hit her ealier. A crowd gathered. They started chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Yah ya whimp. Foght back." He shoved her into a locker then split her lip again. Chikotia lapt at him but another boy grabbed her and tossed her on top of the lockers. Alana tried to grab her but the other boy held her against the locker. She just stood and didn't speak. I'll just take it and not say a word. Thats the best thing to do. But then Chikotia jumped down from the locker and landed on his head. He yelled and grabbed her. Then he threw her across the hall. That's when it happened.

"Chikorita!" The boy laughed and turned back to hit her again. She dodged and punched. The boy fell unconsous on the floor. Everyone was quiet. Alana stood there staring. Then she turned and ran. Chikorita lept into her arms as she headed for her house. Her mom was still at work. She was in to much of a hurry. She packed quickly slipped her POkegear around her neck and took off into the woods.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"alright lets go" Paige said following them she had a feeling that they would find more friends in the woods "um do you want to go to the woods?"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Alana stopped and Chikorita jumped to her shoulder then to her head. Alana was breathing hard. She leaned against a tree. "Lets rest. Besides I need to think."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 02:09 PM
"Y....yeah lets go there."I began to walk towards the woods.

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I was knocked out... and I loss a class, I woke up and Pikachu made his cry infront of me. Then the same tough boy came again and threw Pikachu away from me, and he grabbed me and raised me until I was on feet, "hello, loser" he said, and he tried to punch me, and evaded the punch by crouching and then I encouraged myseld, I knew I had a great powerful person inside me, and I wanted to free him. Then I tackled him, and I got on him, and I started to punch him, until he was knocked out. Then I stood up, and looked at my Pikachu, it just looked at me, "Pikachu, let's go!" I said as I started to run towards my home, and my Pikachu , happily, followed me.

I leave a note in my home, saying to my parents that I was leaving, I grabbed my blue backpack, and ran towards the forest, my Pikachu was on my shoulders. After I reached the forest I stopped and saw a girl resting on a tree, "Hey, I know you, you're a classmate of mine, and I think that we both escaped from that school" I said as I looked at her.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Alana jumped and nearly fell down. She steadedied herself and looked up. "Oh. Hello." She said quietly. Chikorita jumped off her head and stared at Pikachu. "Yeah I know you. Your name's Max right. Why did you leave school? I didn't want to. But.." She stopped. "I've decided to go on a journey. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving and I had hoped no one would find me until I was a Pokemon Champion." She was still talking quietly because she just didn't like talking any loader.

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"well, I leave because I hated to be picked on all the time, and I always wanted to be the Greatest Pokmon Trainer that the world ever had!...haha, I'm sorry, what's your name? sorry I forgot yours" I said , then Pikachu jumped off my shoulders and stared back at Chikorita.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Paige stared at Pochi he was so quiet he must have alot on his mind he seemed so weak at school but when he stood up for himself he really was strong...........

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"I'm Alana. Don't feel bad about not remembering my name. I never had anyone to talk to or any thing to do. So I just played mind games. Like memorizing eceryones name." She smiled sheepishly.

November 25th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Eevee ran up to Pochi and turned on the cute while Silver climbed a tree.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:23 PM
I looked over at Paige and smiled."I...is there something wrong."I looked at her but kept walking into the forest and then noticed the eevee there."N....nice Eevee d...don't hurt me."I was pretty scared of pokemon I didn't know.

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Kyla stood alone at her lockers. Some people started walking up to her. "What are you looking at freak", they said. Dont pay attention, remember what happened last time. "We're talking to you weirdo," They continued. Kyla lglared at them wishing they would go away. "Well then.." they punched her, giving Kyla a bloody lip. Kyla ran away from them to the woods.

She sat beneath a tree crying, blood was dripping on the ground. Her sobs echoed through the forest.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Paige blushed then picked up the pokemon "well were is your owner I suposed he just went and climbed a tree" Paige said looking at silver.........

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Alana heard a noise coming from some where in the forest. "Whats that?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"I...I hear crying."My fist clinched.I felt myself losing control once again."Somebody was hurt and whoever did it will pay."I didn't even stutter it was perfect speech I was angry again and I hated the sound of people crying."Paige give the Eevee to its owner i'm going to find out whos crying."I ran into the forest."Were are u I want to help."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I gave the evee to it's owner then then said "no stalking!" and ran to find the person who was crying I easily caught up to Pochi!

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:40 PM
"Your pretty fast Paige."I had no trouble speaking and Shroomish noticed I was different.I then say a ledge and just jumped right off with my long hair floating up in the air."I'm coming."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Paige slide down the hill her murcrow flew right next to her she quickly jumped down the rest of the way and ran to the girl Paige was panting she could run but she had asthma "what *gasp* is the *gasp* problem *gasp*"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Oh great more people. "Cant a person be alone, what are you doing here whoever you are." Kyla stared at the girl, a bit of rage coming up inside her.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:46 PM
"Whats the matter did someone hurt u."I was angry my fist was clenched."Someone did they did hurt u."It was then when I snapped again and hit my fist against a tree."Shroomish what do u say we teach those guys a lesson."Shroomish nodded and his eyes flared up.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"I heard you crying and....wanted.........to help" Paige said looking down no one wanted her company............

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I patted Paige on the back."Hey its okay Paige if she doesn't want company let us bother her no more."I grinned I had already become good friends with Paige and Sam.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"no she is just upset I sat next to her do you think you are the only one teased? well you are not I am teased he was teased and you were teased right?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"Don't remind me Paige I never want to see that school or those bullies ever again."I sat down and pulled out some food and three sodas."I was hoping we could share the food and we each get a soda."I felt happy no stuttering no nothing for once in my life I felt normal.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:01 PM
"thankyou" Paige stared at the soda she held it with both hands yet the tab flew off.............

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:05 PM
"Your quite welcome Paige."I just sat there but there girl had not said anything.I picked up my soda and opened it and took a big sip."So what town do u think we'll go to first."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:07 PM
"anywhere away from here" Paige was quiet she felt kind of strange she droped the soda but it floated before it hit the ground not a drop was spilt...........

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
"Hey wait up! Sorry for what I said, I didnt realize I wasn't the only teased. My names Kylee, you can call me Kay", she said sticking out her hand.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Paige grabbed the floating soda "well my name is Paige and this is Pochi I am happy to meet you acuantence....."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I grabbed here hand and smiled."Nice to meet u i'm Pochi and this is my daring Shroomish."My anger began to cool and I went to normal again and quickly pulled back my hand."I....i'm sorry I....i'm very shy."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Paige was glad they didn't notice the floating...... and she quietly sipped the drink............

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I drank another sip and grabbed some food.I was silent my normal emotions had taken over I was only not shy when I was sticking up for myself or somebody else.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Paige walked behind a tree and sat down *sigh* then when she tried to get up she trippe on a root and started to fall "ahhh!"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"Its okay, Im sometimes shy too. Where are you headed do you mind if I tag along?"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Paige fell down and came back to the goup why do I always wonder off *sigh*

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"U...u may tag along."I heard Paige and caught her by the arm."N...now don't go hurtin yourself."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:30 PM
"oh I am used to that I always fall down because of one person or another!" Paige was blushing the soda was floating beside her............

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:32 PM
I noticed that she blushed and I wondered why.I never had much contact with anyone so I didn't know."W....well what do u say w....we get going."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:34 PM
"um yes we should go......." Paige grabbed the soda and walked up ahead.........

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:35 PM
"Thanks, hey are you okay Paige?" Kyla smiled she never was accepted before, it made her feel happy and that for once she may have a friend.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:38 PM
"oh I am fine!" Paige looked back and said she felt embaressed

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:39 PM
I walked ahead of the girls to let them talk and Shroomish stole my soda."U know pokemon shouldn't drink soda I smiled."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"hey do you want to know a secret" I said to the girl...........

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:44 PM
"Sure," Kyla said smiling, "And don't worry my lips are sealed I won't tell."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"um okay you see most people tease me because I trained with Sabrina the gym leader and now I can use some Psycic powers but people tease me because I like witchs um why do they tease you?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:49 PM
I turned back."H....hey guys i'm gonna go ahead to the r...road to wait."I ran out of the forest and sat at the road to let the girls finish there conversation.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"um okay becareful so um why were you teased?"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:51 PM
"People can be just plain rude, they tease me because im quiet, mysterious, but they never get to know the real me, they just start calling me a freak."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:53 PM
"exactly I said throwing rocks off the path with my mind.........."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Same here," Sam said, nodding. She had been quiet most of the time, doing nothing but straking her Espeon and letting her eyes wander.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:55 PM
"Dang whats taking them so long i'm ready to go."I sat there waiting for the girls.

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"I dont know why people act this way, it's nice too know that there are reasonable and understanding people in this world."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:00 PM
"people are afraid of what they can't understand.........." paige said as they saw Pochi coming into veiw.....

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Sam sighed. "Why must people put others down, just to make them feel BETTER about themselves. Its worthless..."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:02 PM
"F....finally lets g....go."I started walking and hoping that they would catch up.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:03 PM
"sometimes they just want to laugh at someone there is no need sometimes to feel better about themselves..... oh yes lets um go!"

Wolf_Goddess
Sam loked up, following the boy. Her Espeon purred slightly.

dark_croconaw
"You're right its very worthless, I just hope someday people will see eye to eye with us." Kylee sighed, she didn't think that day would come.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:04 PM
"C'mon guys!" Sam called out, waving to them.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:06 PM
"I agree with you but children are cruel" Paige stared at Pochi he is always changing....

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:07 PM
I scratched the back of my head.*Hehehehe 3 girls this won't be so easy.*I then chuckled and my mood lifted."Yeah guys come one we got places to go people to see."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Kyla ran to catch up. "Where are we headed anyways?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Sam smile slightly. She felt wanted, something she hadn't felt in a long, long time. These were people like...like HER.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:10 PM
"I dunno on-ward to Sabrinas gym Sam seems to know her."I walked fast pace and looked back at Paige."Something on your mind Paige."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
"I want to go to lavender town! oh and um nothing....I was taught by sabrina for a little bit...." Paige said now staring at her shoes he changed again....

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Sam smiled. "She won't battle ya, though, you don't have enough badges!"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:12 PM
"Then on-ward to Lavender town."I began to wonder why Paige didn't want to go to Saffron."So Kylee tell me a bit about yourself i'm always anxious to learn about people."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Sam smiled. "Sabrina's my sister!" she said, humming slightly.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"wow really she was my teacher! um we can go there first then we can go to lavender town it is right next door....."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Ummm okay first Saffron then Lavender then Pewter for my gym battle."I took a sudden silence and then asked a question."You guys gonna get the badges to?"

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:17 PM
"Maybe," Sam shrugged, "I always wanted to be a Gym Leader like my sis!"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 07:20 PM
"Please call me Kay, thats what all my friends call me. Well let me think, I was born in Lilycove and always dreamt of being a pokemon master, so far I only have my tentacool, but i hope to catch more pokemon."

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I noticed that it was begining to get dark."Alright guys lets set up camp for tonight."I was happy I finally had friends.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:24 PM
"um yes I want some badges but first after saffron I need to visit lavender town........."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Sam smiled. "Sunny and I'll sleep under that tree," she said, pointing to the large oak.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
"Alright guy i'll go get some fire wood and u guys set up."I ran into the forest with Shroomish by my side.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Paige went over to a faroff corner by a weeping willow and set up her camp........

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:28 PM
"Alright Shroomish use vinewhip get that twig and that twig."Shroomish was doing incredibly well his skills were improving as I began to stand up for myself.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Sunny closed her eyes, and Sam fell asleep. These people didn't know her secret, they couldn't...
She made it this far with them, she can't leave it.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:30 PM
as it became dark Paige's eyes glowed a soft blood red she saw another pair like hers she followed them and got lost in the dark!

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I finally got enough wood and ran back."I got alot of wood guys ummm I mean girls."I ut the wood down and put rocks around it to control it.i then pulled out a lighter and lit the flame."Alright anyone like hotdogs cause i'm hungry."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:33 PM
as Paige wandered around she saw those eyes again her murcrow was back at camp so this could be a problem <absol> "um who is there?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:34 PM
"Ummm guys were is Paige?"I was worried I didn't want Paige or any of my friends to get hurt.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Paige felt the absol's soft fur and it licked her hand..........

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
"Paige!", Kylee called out. "I think she may be lost, we should go look for her."

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Sam mumbled something in her sleep.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Absol guided me toward the camp then it licked my hand "um do ya wanna be one of my pokemon?" <ab sol ab ab sol!> "well yes I wanted you to trust me first!" "I will take that as a yes! um guys?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"Hey Paige is back were ya been."I then noticed the Absol and my mood changed as I backed away."W...what does I...it want."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 07:43 PM
"Hey paige your back, we were just about to look for you."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:45 PM
"I am back?" <ab sol ab sol?> "you didn't realize you were gone?!?" Paige said "um this is my new friend absol"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:48 PM
"WAHHH!"I climbed up the tree."I....I'lljust sleep up here."My mood had changed to normal when that Absol came.

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Sunny woke up. She walked over to the Absol. "Es..Es?" it said, cocking its head.

dark_croconaw
"Cool Absol, Paige." The dark made it hard to see Kylee could barely make out anything. "It seems awfully late, do you think we should call it a night?" Kylee yawned.

Electric Hero
"we better get going" I said to Alana , and then I started to walk. Then the night came, and I got lost , "crap, Alana?!" I yelled lost in the darkness, then I got out my lamp and turned it on. I saw ,then, a camp near where I was, "um... HELLO?" I said to some ppl that appeared to be in the camp.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Absol playfully jumped up and down trying to catch Pochi's shoelaces! Paige laughed.....

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Sunny watched, its eyes glowing slightly in the dark.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:52 PM
"Y......yeah lets call it a night."I curled up on the branch and oulled out a blanket and began to sleep with Shroomish on my head."G....good night everyone."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 07:54 PM
"Hey I think theres someone there", I said to the others. "Ummm... hello?" She said, she looked into the pitch black night.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:55 PM
"don't let Absol bite!" Paige said as absol curled up beside her and murcrow curled up and her head!

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Sunny sighs, walking back to her sleeping trainer.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I was sound asleep in th tree dreaming about my family and how they were gonna feel about me leaving.*I will come back and when I do everyone will say its the pokemon league champion.*

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Paige didn't fall asleep her eyes glowed the same erie red as before she stared at everyone and sighed...........

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 07:58 PM
I finally found the camp, and I saw the other ppl, "um... hi" I said as I looked at everyone

Wolf_Goddess
November 25th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Sam woke up. "WHo are you?" she asked.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:01 PM
My eyes glowed in his direction "you can cap here if you'd like!"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 08:02 PM
"Well I guess it was nothing. Goodnight everyone." Kylee curled up next to a tree, trying to fall asleep.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Paige went to sleep silently.....
OOC: well I am sirning off and I won't be back til mon or sun so don't post to much without me and keep me in you posts just following you!

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:08 PM
I lay there in the moonlight until I suddenly awoke.I saw that Paige had finally went to sleep."Well now that there all asleep I can put out the fire."

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 08:13 PM
"I'm Max.... and I know you, you aer my classmates, of that (&%/#* school, You're Paige *points at Paige* you're Kay *points at Kay* You're Sam *points at Sam* and you are.. damm it! I forgot yours" I said, at the last kid to point, I pointed at the kid above the tree..... "well, about that of sleeping here, I have a friend that I lost her in the forest, so maybe I will wait for her..." I said as I looked at everyone

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:17 PM
OOC: Good night paige pelletier see yah later.

IC: "W....well my names P....Pochi."

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"that's right! Pochi! sorry , I just didn't remembered ((spelling???)) your name" I said, then I heard the shy tone of Pochi "I guess that you don't have too much contact with other persons, Pochi?" I said as I looked at him

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Alana walked up to them. She had seen them being picked on too. "Hi. I'm Alana. Nice to meet all of you. Sorry I took off. Thought I saw a Pokemon."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM
OOC: one more post XD I can stay up a little later!
Paige softly breathed wile she slept when she heard the one guy's voice she went "HAHAHA HA HAHAHAHA ha .............haha.......ha" (she laughs in her sleep!)

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 08:25 PM
"Alana!, glad you made it until here.... did you saw a pokmon? what pokemon?" I said to Alana, after that, I thought that all of us, could we really good friends

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:27 PM
"H....hi i'm P....Pochi."I looked at the boy."Y....yeah I guess y...you could say that."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:28 PM
"A Vulpix." She said simply. "I didn't know so many of us left school. I wonder if I should of. I only took books on Pokemon. How will I keep up with the rest of my studies?"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 08:29 PM
"My names Kylee, friends call me Kay." She stuck out her hand for Alana to shake.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Paige woke up laughing she was still asleep so she wandered around!

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Alana smiled and shook Kay's hand. "Hi Kay."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Paige woke up laughing! "ah what did I miss?"

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"I....I don't know about u guys b.....but i'm never going back."I heard a shriek come from the forest and saw a man run by with a Team Rocket girl chasing him.Just then my mood changed again."Hey u don't u touch him or your going down."The girl jumped out and said o so u want some."Yeah lets do this go Shroomish."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 08:36 PM
"Not much Paige," Kylee said looking at paige, she turned her glance back at Alana. "You're right a lot of us did leave school, I dont no how Ill stay on top of my studies either."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:37 PM
"Team Rocket? Out here. Alright I'll help you battle. Go Chikorita!"

"For once I don't have to worry about being shoved in a locker."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 08:41 PM
"Ill help too, Go Tentacool! Team rocket should be stopped at any costs. Water gun Tentacool!"

Goatman56
The rocket girl sent out a rattatata."Alright Shroomish use vinewhip."It hit the rattatata and it flew and hit the tree.She then commanded it to use hyper fang and it worked Shroomish suffered major damage."Nobody hurts Shroomish."I yelled to the sky."Shroomish may my fury flow through u, use enrage!"Shroomish went berserk and atked and hit the rattatata and it flew and hit the ground and could continue no longer.The girl ran away."Yeah u better run."

paige pelletier
"absol murcrow help them out! aw you already beat her!"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:44 PM
OOC: Now I'm confused. Who's controling Team Rocket?

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 08:45 PM
"I was going to help......... and I can do it right now!" I said as I saw 5 Team Rocket members going against us, they sent an Arbok, Electabuzz, Steelix, Sandlash, and a Mightyena, "Pikachu! Go!! use thunderbolt against the Mightyena!" I yelled , my Pikachu obeyed and it shocked the Mightyena , it growled, but all of this 5 enemies were strong pokemon.

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"Guys I can help no longer Shroomish is hurt."I picked Shroomish up and put him to sleep.

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 08:48 PM
"Chikotira use Razor Leaf on Steelix!"

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 08:55 PM
"Tentacool use water gun on Sandslash!"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 08:56 PM
"absol use razor wind murcrow shadow punch!" Paige said

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 09:02 PM
"Yeah woop them....*yawn*."I fell down due to fatigue and fell asleep.

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 09:05 PM
OOC: Gotta sign off finish the battle without me, ill be asleep under the tree

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2004, 09:07 PM
"Pochi wake up! if you want to be a good trainer , don't sleep" I said as I threw my Charmander's pokeball "Go! Charmander!" I said "Pikachu! Charmander! Mixed attack!" I said , then Pikachu used thunderbolt and Charmander combined its Ember with the thunderbolt, and the Mixed attack made incredibly weak all the enemies pokemon there

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 09:13 PM
"Unhhhh dancing cookies flying pickles and peach cobbler its the apocolypse."I fell asleep again.

OOC: Gotta go bye don't get to far ahead of me

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Paige stared at Pochi "absol murcrow finish this....." absol used slash and murcrow used shadow ball.....

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Sam stood up.

OOC: I have no idea WHAT we're doing...

BIC: "Sunny, use Psybeam!" she said.

November 26th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Silver climbed down the tree. "We need heavy firepower... like an Aggron, or a Steelix. Too bad you can't beat anything." Silver looked at Eevee. <At least I got his wallet!> Eevee said, and opened his mouth. Pochi's wallet was in it. "Ewwwww... Eevee germs." Silver got the wallet and put it in his pocket.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:35 AM
"Chikorita Vine Whip! Then use Double Team to get away from its counter attack!"

November 26th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Silver was walking down the road when Eevee tugged on his shoelace. <Hot dogs!> "Don't drool again. Let's go get some dogs." Silver walked over, then stopped. "I would like to thank Pochi for buying us these hot dogs." Silver dug in Pochi's wallet and got the money. When they got the hot dogs, Silver and Eevee walked to the nearest park to watch the birds. <They'd better not steal my hot dog.> Eevee mumbled as they sat on a bench.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 01:05 PM
I was in a dazed while sleeping until I had a dream about a soda machine.I dug in my pocket and no wallet I then woke up."Somebody stole my wallet."

November 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
OOC: XD

What Eevee dreaded had happened: a Pidgey stole his hot dog. Silver shared some of his. While they ate, Silver dug through the wallet. "Cash, more cash, a parking ticket for... a bike?! Cash, ID, Social Security card? Sweet."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:13 PM
Alana heard Pochi say some one stole my wallet and looked round. "Who could though. Wait a minute. Silvers gone!"

November 26th, 2004, 01:15 PM
OOC: I was never with you, remember? I was just spying on Pochi.

Eevee got into a fight with a Houndour, a Meowth, AND a Raichu before Silver got home.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:19 PM
OOC: Oh yeah. Forget I said that.

The Steelix was standing strong but it wasn't fast enough to hit Chikorita. "Chikorita use Agility. Then use the speed to make your Vine Whip attack more powerful!"

November 26th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Silver watched out the window for any sign of Pochi coming for his wallet as Eevee made himself comfortable on the leather chair. <Boring. Seen it. Rerun. Crap. Crap. This looks goo-- crap. Hey! There's a cop chase on!>

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 01:39 PM
I began to look around for my wallet."I....I'll be back as I find my wallet."I cotinued searching with Shroomish on my head resting.

November 26th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Silver watched as a boy came walking up the street wearing a Shroomish. He looked familiar... "Pochi!" Silver whispered. "Eevee, pack your bags. We're going on a trip." <YAY!!!>

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
"H....here wallet,wallet."I was searching for my wallet but couldn't find it were was it."N....now were did I put that darn thing."

November 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
OOC: Just to get on your bad side even further: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v379/goatman56/panda4.bmp

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:09 PM
OOC: *bursts into flames*O thats it your gonna wish u hadn't done that

November 26th, 2004, 02:18 PM
OOC: *grins*

Silver ran out the back door and down the road.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"D....darn weres that friggin wallet."I kept searching around in circles and still found nothing.

November 26th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Silver stopped and watched Pochi run in circles.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:28 PM
*Hmmm were could it be i'm going insane here.*

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 02:33 PM
"Maybe you are," Sam said, appearing behind him. She shut her mouth suddenly.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:37 PM
My eyes bulged and I fainted right there on the spot.

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 02:44 PM
"Hey, hey are you okay?" she said. Dang, I should've never read his thoughts, never, I swore not to! Sam thought.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 02:46 PM
*What happened were am I y is everything all dark*

OOC: By the way thats in my head

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 02:57 PM
ooc: "don't get too far ahead of me" ya know...... ALL OF YOU DIDN'T WAITED FOR ME OR ALANA!!!! you shouldn't rp too much without us...... grrrrrrrrrrr

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"You, er, fainted," she said. SHe shuffled her feet. Sunny pulled up against her.

*He knows, doesn't he,* she said. Sam nodded.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Y....you can read minds."I looked at her and just smiled."That can come in handy in a battle."I turned away."What yah say we head back."

Wolf_Goddess
November 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"Um...Okay," she said. She picked up Sunny.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
"So why didn't u tell me before?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Alana turned to Max. "They left us. Think we should follow them?"

November 26th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Silver waved the wallet at Pochi and ran.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"That guy has my wallet."I began chasing after the thief.

November 26th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Silver climbed a tree and started to jump to other trees.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"Hey u get back here I got important things in that."

November 26th, 2004, 05:01 PM
"Like your ID? Social Security #? Cash?"

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"I think yes Alana, we should go with them... but to be honest.......... mmm nevermind" I said to Alana, then I ran after Pochi and Sam, "c'mon Alana!". Then I catched up with Sam, and saw Pochi running into a tree, "Sam...can you tell me what's happening?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:18 PM
"Wait for me!" Called Alana as she ran after him. She stopped and stared at the seen. It was rather odd.

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM
"don't worry... I will always wait for ya.... maybe..... " I said to Alana after she stopped running. I waited for Sam to answer me... but then.. I saw a Pidgey that was coming walking from the forest, "WOW! a Pidgey! I need to capture it, *throws Charmander poke ball* Go! Charmnader! use Ember!" I said , my Charmander made his cry and used Ember on the wild Pidgey... it was almost defeated, "Charmander use ember again!" I said, Charmander obeyed and used ember again, Pidgey was now totally defeated, "YES! G...... oh damm it, where did I leave that pokeball?!" I said as I checked if there was any pokeball on my belt, but no... then I checked my backpack and I found the pokeball, "yes... Go! Pokeball!" I yelled then I threw the pokeball against Pidgey, it didn't resist too much, finally, the pokeball stopped, and I picked up the pokeball... "YAY!!!! I catched a Pidgey!!!!" I said, then I returned Charmander to his pokeball with a good job, and put Charmander's and Pidgey's pokeballs on my belt, "PI! PI! PIKACHU!" cried my Pikachu filled with happiness, I smiled.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I leaped at the guy and tackeled him down."Who are u and what do u want with my wallet."

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 07:35 PM
"Great job Max. I wonder when I'll catch my first Pokemon."

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 08:22 PM
"thank you" I said with a smile to Alana, "hey Alana... what about a little battle?" I asked, again, with an evil-friendly smile.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:36 PM
"A battle? Sure why not. But I only have one Pokemon so it will have to be one on one. Ready Chikorita?"

"Yep."

"Then lets get started."

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 10:57 PM
"well, Go! Pikachu!" I yelled, my Pikachu came running and stopped infront of Chikorita, "ready Pikachu?" I said with a big smile, "Pi! Pika! Pikachu!" <I'm always ready!> , "ok! Alana, you make the first move!" I said , ready for this battle.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:01 PM
"Um alright. Chikorita start off with Double Team." Chikorita moved then it looked like there were tweentie Chikorita's surounding Pikachu.

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 11:11 PM
I started to think a little, "Pikachu! focus! try to find the real Chikorita!" I yelled, Pikachu closed his eyes, and he focused........... zzzzzzz...... uh oh? oh yeah, *cough* and finally Pikachu opened his eyes and turned around to look into one Chikorita , then he used quick attack, and BAM! he struck the real Chikorita, "good job, Pikachu!"

ooc: kinda like the anime, right? haha, if you are not okay with this Alana, tell me, I can edit it, because I have recieved complaints about how I battle in an RP, so feel free to tell me

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:15 PM
OOC: Nope I like this style. I like battling like in the anime. Makes things more fun.

"Chikorita counter with Vine Whip! Tie that Pikachu up then send it flying!" Chikorita lept up and sent vines at Pikachu.

Electric Hero
November 26th, 2004, 11:27 PM
"Pikachu!" I yelled as I saw Pikachu being sent flying , "Pikachu! now is your chance! Thunderbolt!" I yelled, and my Pikachu recovered himself in mid-air and used thunderbolt on Chikorita, "Yeah!" , then Pikachu landed and he sighed a little, but Pikachu was really far from being tired.

ooc: yeah, some people doesn't like that I RP like that, but oh well

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 07:57 AM
Sam felt unwanted again.

*Shall we, er, disappear?* she asked her Pokemon. Sunny nodded. Sam closed her eyes and faded.

November 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Silver spun around and was facing his twin again. Eevee jumped out from behind him. <Hi! Remember me?>

OOC: This is my 1000th post!

Wolf_Goddess
November 27th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Sam's whole body faded. She was still there, oh yes, and she was watching.

November 27th, 2004, 03:14 PM
<Silver, I smell something...> Eevee whispered. <Someone smells like hot dogs...> Eevee followed his nose, and it led him to where Sam used to be standing before she vanished. <Weird...>

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:46 PM
"Chikorita you ok?" Chikorita hopped up smiled and nodded. "Good. Then use Sunny Day to blind Pikachu. Then use the time and sun light to power up your special attack!" Chikorita's leaf glowed brightly then the light exploded.

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"Pikachu!" I yelled, he was just a little blind... then I saw Chikorita's special attack, "Pikachu! jump!" I yelled, Pikachu recovered the sight and saw the attack coming, he jumped to his right, but he recieved damge not too much, but he did, because of explosion of that attack against the ground, "Pikachu!, are you okay?" , Pikachu stood up, "Piiika!!" <of course!>, "ok!, Pikachu charge a even more powerful thunderbolt!" I yelled, Pikachu smiled and started to charge the powerful thunderbolt.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 09:45 PM
"Chikorita be careful. Use Synthesis to heal yourself. Then use Vine Whip to restrain Pikachu."

Electric Hero
November 27th, 2004, 11:13 PM
"Fire!" Pikachu didn't knew what to do... he onfused fire with the type of attack: fire, "well, I mean...... Thunder!" I yelled and Pikachu launched the ultra-charged thunderbolt against Chikorita, my eyes glowed when they saw the ultra-thunderbolt flying through the air.

Wolf_Goddess
November 28th, 2004, 09:32 AM
(Electricity isn't that effective to Grass! *Just wanted to point that out* ^^)

SUnny appeared, looking cold and hard into the Eevee's eyes with her own. <WHo are you?> she asked in Poketongue. *They don't seem like friends* Sunny added to her trainer telechenetically. Sam nodded, still invisible.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:22 AM
Paige Picked up the evee absol and murcrow watched the little evee......

dark_croconaw
November 28th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Kylee sat there watching the battle, and the scene of Pochi trying to get his wallet back.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:58 AM
"um Silver right? If you want your evee back then please give back Pochi's wallet"

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Chikorita stood up. She wasn't hurt that baly. She shook herself and smiled. "Greta. Now Chikorita use Leech Seed!"

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I walked up to silver and Pochi "you know you look like Pochi except just a little more crazy looking and if you want me to give you back your evee then give back Pochi's wallet!"

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 11:52 AM
The Leech Seeds fell on Pikachu, and they started to drain Pikachu's energy, "crap, I must think in something and fast!" I thought then I remembered when my dad gave me the TM of Thunder, my dad told me that it is the most powerful attack of electric types, and I remembered when I used it in Pikachu, "got an idea! this can be risky, but it is our only hope" I said when I finished rememering those flashbacks, "Pikachu! use THUNDER!" I yelled, he looked at me, he looked confused, but then he smiled at locked on Chikorita and released the most powerful electricity attack.

November 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
OOC: You spell Eevee wrong. It's Eevee, not evee.

Silver dug in his bag. He threw a rock at Eevee. It hit him in the head. <Ow! I thought that was just for emergencies...> Eevee started to glow. Spikes started to grow all around him. Some of the spikes poked Paige.

OOC: Forget what I said. It's Jolteon now. :D

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 12:35 PM
OOC: Hey guys i'm back so ummm did I get my wallet back or not cause thats all I need to know.

November 28th, 2004, 12:38 PM
OOC: :badsmile: Not yet...

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
OOC: XD I spell bad!
"I have felt worse" Paige said still holding on to the pokemon
OOC: I am holding silver's pokemon up for ransome for your wallet and not his pokemon is harming me with it's spikes....

November 28th, 2004, 12:50 PM
"Jolteon, Thunder." A thunderbolt came crashing out of the sky behind Paige. It joined with more thunderbolts to form a Rhyhorn. The Rhyhorn charged at Paige and hit her in the back.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Paige was hit but she kept holding the pokemon *breaths heavily then bites the jolteon on the ear!*

November 28th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Jolteon shocked Paige again in retaliation for the ear-biting. Silver got the wallet out and threw it at Pochi.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Paige was badly hurt and let go she fell...........

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 01:04 PM
"U did not just do that to my best friend."I dropped my wallet and ran over to Paige."Paige are u okay?Listen kid I challenge u to a pokemon battle."I motined Shroomish and he jumped off my shoulder."Your going down."

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:08 PM
I was seriously hurt sparks shot out from me.... "your......wal..let"

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"Forget about it Paige this guy has whats coming to him."I looked at Paige she looked like she was in pain."Paige maybe I should get u out of here."

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"I...." Paige blacked out (that is what like 1000 volts does to eople!)

Electric Hero
November 28th, 2004, 01:23 PM
ooc: I know what 1000 volts do to ppl, ouch

ic: Even I was focused in the battle, I saw Paige being shocked , "Pochi! take her to a hospital!" I yelled at him, and I turned my head back to the action.

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 01:24 PM
I picked up Paige."Its gonna be okay Paige i'll get u out of here."I looked back to the boy."I'll come back for u later."I began thinking to myself.*How could this happen how could I just stand back and let this happen.*

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:25 PM
absol and murcrow followed Pochi Paige's breathing was shallow.....

Goatman56
November 28th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"Paige hang on I can't lose one of my best friends."I looked back at Absol."Absol if u care about Paige you'll give me a lift."Absol nodded and let me jump on."Alright Murcrow keep up Paige will kill meif I lose u."We were making pretty good time.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Murcrow cawed and got to the hospitly before them absol was fast even with Pochi and Paige on her she got there soon after....

November 28th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Silver ran and forgot the wallet. <We could of used that!> Jolteon complained as they ran. "I don't need the wallet. I've got what's in it." He pulled out a wad of money and some laminated cards.