PDA

View Full Version : The war of the Wolves and Wolcans

dark_faro
November 21st, 2004, 07:33 PM
Hey this is DE`s bro, DF (obviously) and this is my second rp ever. (hope you like this one more)

STORYLINE~ It all happened so fast.... They came from nowhere, snarling and snapping... They tried to hurt me, to kill me.... This is when the war started...

Those were words of the Great Wolcan, who was attacked. When he returned, injured and half-dead, this is what he told his fellow Wolcans. [I]This musnt be allowed, go fight for me, for they have taken my life.

Wolf or Wolcan:
Name:
Personalilty:

Here's mine.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolcan
Name:faro
Looks:black with teal streaks throug wings, has pitch black eyes
Personalilty:sarcastic, and tries to act tough to much

Sawyer
November 21st, 2004, 07:48 PM
i guess i'll join...
Wolf or Wolcan: Wolf
Name: Phorte
Looks: Grey, white and black streaks all over, sharp teetch, yellow eyes
Personality: Unforgiving, dark spirited, enjoys fighting

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 06:42 AM
Cool! I'll join!

Name: Angel
Looks: Coal black fur and wings, peircing yellow eyes.
Personalilty: To strangers she is shy, unless they are a threat. To her friends she's sweet but sometimes a little distant.

Sawyer
November 22nd, 2004, 07:53 AM
OOC: how many do we want on each side? cause it seems like it's just gonna be me versus a bunch of wolcans XD

Amy-chan
November 22nd, 2004, 03:09 PM
Wolf or Wolcan:1/2 Wolf, 1/2 Wolcan
Name:Katrina
Looks: Gray, yellow eyes, white wings
Personality:She is more of a peacemaker than fighter, and hates the war because she belongs to both sides.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:14 PM
you stoled my idea, pika-mew! oh well.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolcan/Wolf
Name: Saphira
Looks: Silver, with deep, sapphire eyes, and pure white wings.
Personalilty: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, doesnt trust others easily.

hi DF!!!^~

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:19 PM
Name:Jasper
Looks: Long Black wings, Half-Black Half-White body. One green eye, one red eye.
Personalilty: Ruthless in battle, but caring otherwise.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
hi JJDR!!!^^ *waves* you joined, yay!

Amy-chan
November 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
We both had the same idea. Maybe there's a telpathic link between us and we don't even know it. O.O

Sawyer
November 22nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: *sniffle* no one's on my side! *cries*

Amy-chan
November 22nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
Me and DE are both 1/2 on your side, so that makes one whole on your side. XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 22nd, 2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: lol... that actually make sence...

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
Great, can we start yet? *jumps up and down*

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
what made sense? nothing ever makes sense to me! (ask JJDR about my bridge incident) XD

and he`ll get on... eventualy...

dark_faro
November 22nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
hey saphira are you ready to start

dark_faro
November 22nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
acually lets start tommorow i got to go sry

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready eady eady! XD (but I'll let someone else start)

dark_faro
November 22nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
u first i dont have to leave anymore

dark_faro
November 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
start without me i will be right back

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
ooc: kay. i`ll start it off!^^ *starts writing*

ic: A full moon shone brightly overhead. The few stars dappled in the sky twinkled, illuminating most of the forest.

They`re gonna get me.... Saphira thought, running as fast as she could. She could hear the Wolcans chasing after her.

I wish I could fly... Saphira was a halfling. A Wolcan-Wolf. She was an outcast, a disgrage to either side. One Wolcan snapped at her feet. She narrowly dodged it.

Saphira jumped into a tree, and watched as the Wolcans sped by. She jumped out, and ran the other direction, only to meet up with more Wolcans.

They all surrounded her... Saphira was trapped...

ooc: howzat?

EDIT: Farro, dont double post. you`ll get in trouble...

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 04:27 PM
I was creeping along the forest floor, hoping I wouldn't find any wolves to cause trouble, and I heard I noise. I put my nose to the ground and began searching. A short run away I found a strange creature in the midst of a pack of wolcans.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:34 PM
Saphira nevously looked around.

"You, half-breed!" One Wolcan shouted at her. "You belong in the fires of Hell!"

They all started chanting mutt...

Master Angel
November 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC- I have to go right after this.

IC- I narrowed my eyes. A half breed was it? I didn't believe that any creature should be outcasted because they were different. I had to help.

I jumped out from behind the bush, my ears pirked up feircly and my teeth bared. "Leave her alone," I growled.

OOC- See ya'll tomorrow!

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
ooc: buh-byes!^^ *waves*

ic: Saphira was astounded some other Wolcan was helping her. "You`re gonna get hurt..." She mumbled, facing the other Wolcan.

Amy-chan
November 22nd, 2004, 05:26 PM
OOC:I must leave. Buh-bye!
I saw the one they called 'half-breed', and rage bubbled inside of me. Half-breed. The word I hated. I knew how she felt, because I, too, was an outcast. Picking on someone because of their birth was wrong. "Hey! Leave her alone!!!!" I yelled. I don't know how they could tell that I was a half-wolf half-wolcan, but they could. All eyes turned toward me, and about half of the wolcans were after me in seconds.

Psychotic_Demon
November 22nd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Saphira bounded after the other Halfling. As a Wolcan, she was pretty small, but as a wolf, she was petite. Saphira took one Wolcan down, with much difficulty, hoping it would slow the others down.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 23rd, 2004, 03:33 AM
"You two are medling in matters that you dont belong in" I told the two who had come to help the half-ling. "Leave now!" I yelled, but my ack had already started the fight against the two.

OOC: Oooooo.....Ooooooo

Master Angel
November 23rd, 2004, 09:20 AM
I hated seeing this. I howled and ran at the lead of the wolcans. I thought about how odd it was that I was attacking my own kind. I bit at one of his back legs in an attempt to knock him to the ground.

Psychotic_Demon
November 23rd, 2004, 02:58 PM
"Come on!" Saphira said to the other Half-Wolfess. She turned tail and ran, hoping the other was following.

Sawyer
November 24th, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: wow, i totally forgot about this thread...

IC: I was running along the mountainside looking for food when i noticed 2 half-breeds and a Wolcan fighting a bunch of other Wolcans. I howled a call to my kin, and in seconds my tribe came. i showed them the Wolcans attacking the poor half-breeds. As the wolves were usually much more generous than the Wolcans, my tribe agreed to help the half-breeds and the other Wolcan sticking up for them. I thought about how we were at war with the Wolcans, but if that one was so nice to stick up for a half-breed, she must be nice enough to make friends with us. Us wolves never really wanted to fight, but we had no choice, the Wolcans were threatening our species and destroyed our village.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 24th, 2004, 05:52 PM
My leg began to ooze blood as one of the stupid half-breeds bit my leg. "Back off you ignorant, regect of nature!!" I scremaed and kicked it in the face.

OOC: I hate having a mean charcter, but not to worry he won't be mena forever.

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:07 PM
ooc: i understand. i acctualy like having evil charas though.^^'

ic: Saphira snarled at the Wolcan. She closed in for another attck, more ferocious then the last.

Sawyer
November 24th, 2004, 10:23 PM
IC: I led the tribe down the mountain to where the Wolcans were fighting the half-breeds. I yelled to the half-breeds, "Follow us quickly! we know how to get away!" We tried to go as fast as possible, to avoid having to fight the Wolcans.

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Saphira took the wolves advice. She bounded after them, desparate to escape the Wolcans.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 07:14 AM
"Oh no ya don't!" I scremed "You **** wolves you're gonna die with the hal-breeds, and you'll wish you'd never messed with the WOLCANS!!!!!" I bounded after them slowerr that normal because of my leg, "FlY I screamed at my pack realizing i culd be faster that way, i soared into the sky and my pack followed.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 07:19 AM
ooc: heh, this is fun ^^'

ic: Saphira could see the Wolcans closing in.

"I dont want you to get hurt..." Saphira said to the Wolves. She broke away from them, and headed a different direction...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 07:22 AM
"You take the wolves, I'll take the filthy half-breed," I said. "I then flew in the direction of the thing. "You're going down small one!!" I holared at it as i closed in.

dark_faro
November 25th, 2004, 07:36 AM
i, was hiding behind a tree. as the half-breed ran by, he jumped at her, and tackled her to the ground.

this is DE: Saphira grwoled, trying to throw off the Wolcan.

"Get off me, you stupid manegy Wolcan!" She snarled, trying to bite his neck.

this is DF: what this half-breed had just said offened me. i was gonna hunt her down till either she or i was dead...

this is DE: (meanie) Saphira barked, backing up against a tree. She looked around, despatly trying to find somewhere to escape. She jumped over the Wolcan, and scrambled away, trying to escape the Wolcan.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Saphira dashed past the black and white Wolcan, dodging trees and other shrubery. The sun would be rising in a few moments, and she would transform back into a Wolcan.

If they dont know who I am... Saphira thought, still running, Then maybe I can trick everyone into thinking I`m a full Wolcan....

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 01:31 PM
I had lost sight of the half-breed, grrrr!!! "I'll catch you' and when I do you are gonna die!!!!" I screamed at the thing, it was out there somewhere.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Saphira finaly stopped. Her beathing was labored, for she had done much running.

I think I`m safe... She thought, laying down with her head resting on her paws.

*~*~*~*

The first rays of sunlight were streaming down upon Saphira. She opened one Saphira eye.

A pale light surrounded her body, and in a matter of seconds, Saphira was a Wolcan again. She sighed. "I`m safe... "

ooc: gotta go, may be on later...

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
November 25th, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC: Kay bye!! ttyl... ^^ (Hey i actually used that face thing :P)

Master Angel
November 25th, 2004, 02:27 PM
OOC- Aw man, it's happened again. I've gotten myself behind. What's happened?

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 02:43 PM
ooc: uh, lets see.... the wolcans have been chasing after pika-mew and my chara`s, but now the suns up, and my chara is a wolcan, and no one can tell she`s a halfling.

Master Angel
November 25th, 2004, 02:47 PM
OOC- Oh... okay then. -_- I have no idea what to do. I'll let someone post.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 02:50 PM
ooc: never fear, dark_espy is here!!! XD

ic: Saphira spread her wings and took flight. The landscape below was beautiful. Saphira sighed. She loved flying.

Why... Do the others want to kill me? She wondered, flying low over the lush green forest. What have I done to them..?

Master Angel
November 25th, 2004, 02:54 PM
OOC- LOL Yay! XD

IC- There was not much left for me to do, so I continued on, trotting through the forest.

I saw something flying over my head and noticed it was another wolcan. It looked strangely familiar.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Saphira landed on a tree branch, and curled up. She was tired from being chased across the forest all night.

Master Angel
November 25th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I saw her landing on a branch a trot away, and decided to say hello.

I walked underneath her and scratched at the tree, to get her attention.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Saphira opened one sapphire eye. She looked down.

"Yes?" She asked sleepily, trying not to fall back asleep.

Master Angel
November 25th, 2004, 03:08 PM
I flicked my ears.

"I was just wondering, how are you doing?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 03:09 PM
"Uh - good, I guess." Saphira was completely awake and alert.

Amy-chan
November 25th, 2004, 06:21 PM
OOC:Sorry, I've been UBER busy...
IC:I flew in a circle and landed by the halfling and the Wolcan. Being a halfling myself, I could recognize Saphira as the "wolf" from before. "Hi, you two," I said. "I'm assuming that we're on good terms?" I couldn't help but ask, for I had experienced more hate than friendship in my life, and could never be quite sure of what 'friendship' was.

Sawyer
November 25th, 2004, 06:45 PM
OOC: i keep losing track of the stupid time! >.<
IC: I woke up from a long slumber. my best friend Iax told me that a trail of Wolcans has been found, and we spotted a dragon on the top of the mountain. "Maybe that dragon can help us... get away from the Wolcans..." I trodded over to the meat pile to grab some breakfast. "We're almost out of meat you guys, let's go hunt!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 08:30 PM
"I guess..." Saphira repeated again. She looked at the sky. "I wish people wouldnt hate me so much because of what I am..." She said thinking out loud.

Sawyer
November 25th, 2004, 09:33 PM
OOC: This is getting pretty interesting XD
IC: After the hunt, we hiked up the mountain to where the tribe saw the dragon. Iax said, "This is where he is, he should be in that cave... if you can get him to help us, we'll be able to stop this war by leaving the land, or wiping out the Wolcans..." I slowly walked up to the cave. I walked inside, thinking i'd regret doing this. I saw beat red eyes, and then a light came up from the dragons mouth. He asked me what i was doing here and i told him i needed his help. He said, "find the half-breeds and let them join your tribe. Then return with them with you. I will help the half-breeds and you in the journey to peace."

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Saphira could have sworn she heard a roar in the distance....

Sawyer
November 25th, 2004, 09:38 PM
I walked out of the cave and yelled to the tribe members, "We're going into Wolcan territory guys! Let's find the half-breeds and recruit them!" The tribe raged down the mountainside, with me in the lead, my ears and tail and fur blowing in the wind.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 09:42 PM
The sent of Wolf was strong in the air. Saphira shuddered. That last battle had really scared her. She hoped they werent being stupid and heoric by trying to save herself and the other Halfling....

ooc: XD

Sawyer
November 25th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Once we reached the bottom, we walked quietly, so no Wolcanns noticed us, and a wolf found where Saphira was. I motioned to follow us. and i told a few wolves to wait for her while i started to climb the mountain again.

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Saphira shoook her head. "This is the only way to fit in..." She said. "If the Wolcans think I`m a normal Wolcan, they might leave me alone..."

ooc: wow, you travel fast...

Sawyer
November 25th, 2004, 10:01 PM
OOC: g2g after this
IC: "But the dragon says you MUST!"

Psychotic_Demon
November 25th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"But.... " Saphira said, digging her claws into the tree. "I refuse to move. Ask the other Halfling if she wants to go, but I`m stayin` where I stand - er, lay."

Amy-chan
November 26th, 2004, 09:16 AM
"Sorry, but I'm not going to get involved in the war on either side. If I joined you, I'd be betraying my wolcan side. If I joined the wolcans, I'd be betraying my wolf side. I'd rather not have anything to do with any of it." I said.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Saphira nodded. "Perhaps its just best for us to stay here..." She said, sighing.

Master Angel
November 26th, 2004, 12:19 PM
I felt very much ignored, but that was alright. I hadn't planned on fighting the wolves in the war anyways. It seemed rather pointless to me.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Saphira remembered the Wolcan was standing right below them.

"Er, you arent gonna tell anyone, are you?" She asked worriedly.

ooc: where is JJDR? >.< *sighs impaitently*

and, MA, i wrote some more on my fic. click siggy to read.^^

Master Angel
November 26th, 2004, 12:26 PM
OOC- I read it, I'll reply to it in a sec.

IC- "Tell who?" I said. "I wouldn't tell a sole." I didn't even have anyone to tell it to anyhow.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 12:28 PM
"Thank you..." Saphira said. This was the first Wolcan she had ever met that didnt attack her when they found out what she was.

Sawyer
November 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
IC: "Okay, fine. Just remember that you have a side with the wolves also..." I walked away. "Guess we'll just have to stay at our home here... and try to ignore the war... No dragon equals no peace..." i said to myself.

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Saphira watched them leave.

I know I have to side with both... Shge thought sadly. Thats what I fear...

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 09:38 PM
ooc: i`m switching to third-person...

When the Halfling escaped, Faro couldnt believe that this had happened... Out of all the stupid things he had done that was definitely the worst. Faro let out a furocious roar.

"I swear on the grave of the Great Wolcan, I will murder you, Half-breed!" Tears of anger were rolling down Faro`s face. Thunder crackled overhead, followed by a heavy downpour...

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 10:14 PM
KA-BOOM!

Thunder roared overhead, followed by rain. Saphira loved rain. She spread her wings, and took flight, flying in patterns over the sky.

Lightning flashed, almost hitting her. Saphira dodged it, but just barely. Even though she was in danger, the Halfling kept dancing in the sky...

Sawyer
November 26th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I looked up and saw the halfling dancing in the sky. i smiled and went back up to our village. "I wish that we had something special about us..." i said to Iax. "Wolves are just Wolcans without wings..."

Psychotic_Demon
November 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Saphira eventualy grew too tired to evade the lightning. She landed on the same branch as before, panting.

"Sorry, I couldnt help it... It was something my mother taught to me... Sorta a kind of dance..." She said, sighing.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 10:27 PM
well, by request, and thanks to permission from the RPs creator, I get to customise my own charecter ^_^

Wolf or Wolcan: Neither. Dragon/Wolf
Name: Eclipse
Looks:she's like a huminoid wolf, yet more wolf than human, even more wolf than a werewolf. she's about 6 feet tall, and is colored black, but instead of fur, she has pitch black scales covering her body, and large black draconic wings. Around her neck she wears a blue diamond on a gold necklace, her only reminder of a lover she once had. Ever since her lover's death, shes become feirce, her eyes turning a blood red from thier former amber color. The scales on her back are almost twice as long as the ones on her sides and underbelly. Her feet and hands are much like those of a dragon, only with the hands slightly mroe huminoid, but still able to deal a crippling blow.
Personalilty: She was once a sweet girl in love with an adult pure dragon, but since his death, she's become a nightmare to be up against, more than willing to kill anything in her path. Even though she can no longer kill with her jaws, her claws prove more than capable for the job.

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 10:35 PM
ooc: ooo, good. her lover was killed? dramatic, i like that.

ic: Faro growled, to no one in particular. He stretched his wings, and leaped into the air, catching a gust of wind.

I will get that Halfling... He thought, snarling. Faro let the winds carry him, but directed himself in the direction of the mountain.

With a grunt, he lay down with his head resting on his paws. The Half-breed`s face kept flashing in his mind... Her silver fur, how small she was, but, the thing that annoyed him most was her eyes.... Those stupid sapphire eyes...

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I was incredibly high, even for me being a dragon. It was probably a good thing for any innocent life around, as I'd kill it automatcily. I looked down, and saw what I recognised as a Wolcan, and it looked like it was after something. I hovered for a moment, then set into a glide, following him.

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Faro could have sworn he heard the sound of wings behind him. Turning around, he saw nothing.

The Wolcan sighed, and laid back down. Thoughts were running through his mind, plans to kill the Halflings and the Wolves....

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 10:54 PM
After a moment of watching, my obsession with death returned, and i chose to enter a dive, spinning slightly so even if I missed, he'd be unable to move fore a few seconds because of the air currents my wings caused. my claws were ready to tear into his wings first, then his body..

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Faro looked up. Something was coming down upon him. He moved at the last second, but froze from the wind.

Whoa! What did I do?! He asked himself franticly, finaly being able to move again.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 11:00 PM
I managed to stop my dive long before actually hitting the ground, and flew back up, my mouth glowing from an inner fire. though i had long lost my ability to breathe fire, it still existed inside my body, and worked well for intimidation.

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Faro`s eyes widened in fear. He shot for cover behind a boulder, knowing he could never fight fire. That was every Wolcans and Wolves enemy....

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I smiled slightly, letting the flames curl around my mussle, and I flew after him, getting ready for the kill.

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 11:33 PM
Faro came out from behind the boulder.

"If you want me dead, you`ll have to catch me first." He snarled, taking flight.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 11:37 PM
"that's the easy part." i snareled, flapping into the air after him. die you insolent little.. I thought

dark_faro
November 26th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Fao lead the dragon-thingy through a large ravine, that was just big enough for him to fit through.

Flygon trainer
November 26th, 2004, 11:48 PM
At the ravine, I had no choice but to move above it, but I shifted so that my wings sent a spiraling current down that ravine, to make it treacherous to fly.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Faro cursed under his breath. He pumped his wings as fast as he could, trying to escape from the strange creature that was intent on killing him...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Finally, I slowed down, reaching exaustion. I landed on the ground and folded my wings, and retreated into the cavern that had been my home since my love's death..

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 12:38 AM
Faro landed shakily, falling to the ground. He didnt even have enough energy to stand. He had to devise a plan...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 12:43 AM
I growled slightly, fuming over my failed hunt. But it didn''t matter. there would always be another day, another try. I laid down in the back of the cave,watching the entrance.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Maybe... just maybe... I could get the dragon-wolf to help me hunt down the Halflings... Faro pondered, looking up at the sky. He loved making up plans...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 12:47 AM
I could tell that there was a storm moving in, so I allowed myself to partially doze off in order to regain my strength. kill total of the day was 9.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Faro sighed and eventually fell asleep, dreaming up scemes to make the world better for Wolcans...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 12:59 AM
I didn't know how much longer later that i woke up with a yell. Another nightmare. the same one that had struck again and again. the memory of his death. I wiped tears from my eyes, looking out of the cavern into the pouring down rain. "I miss you..." I said to no one in particular.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Faro awoke quickly, hearing tunder. He jumped, and sighed. The tired Wolcan was still too tired to fly...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:14 AM
I sighed, finally taking off again, staying close to the ground this time to avoid the thunder. I needed to get the thought of him off my mind..

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:15 AM
Faro laid his head upon his paws again. Thunder boomed, and lightning flashed, but he didnt care.

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:17 AM
I quickly found the Wolcan again, thoguh I made no move to assult him, just watched from a distance.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:21 AM
Faro blinked. He could sense someone close by, but he couldnt tell where they were...

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:22 AM
"bothered by the rain?" I asked, hidden by the sheets of rain. I was in a considerably better/lonely mood, so he wouldn't die, just yet.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:24 AM
"Not at all..." Faro said carefully. "And I have an offer for you..." He smiled smugly.

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:25 AM
"Lemme guess. it has something to do with murder." I said. "we can discuss it, but only back at my caverns."

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Faro stood up slowly. "Yes." He replied. "And it concerns more than one person."

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:29 AM
"I'm not suprised." I said, diving down, plucking him from the ground as though he weighed nothing, and retreated back to my caverns.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Faro looked around, trying to tell if this was a trap to kill him, or if she just wanted to hear what he hasd to say.

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Once we got inside, I waved a hand, setting some torches along the wall that were infused with magic ablaze, allowing him to see me clearly. "so, what is it what you want?" I asked

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:39 AM
"Well, I dont know if you`ve heard of them, but theres two Half-breeds. Theyare Wolcan and Wolf. This cannot ne allowed." Faro said, growling at the thought of the one he had almost caught. "Also, if you`d like, I and the other Wolcans would like your help in takingout all Wolves."

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:40 AM
"and you desire a dragon's help why?" I asked, settling aginst the wall.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:41 AM
"Because we cant take them down ourselves..." He said, remebering the Great Wolcan.

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:44 AM
I looked at him speculativly, and said "if I help you, what's in it for me?" and even while i said it, there was a slight trail of smoke leading from my mouth.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:46 AM
"Well, all the killing you want for one," Faro said, "And to be the most resected and feared, especially fear, being in all of the land. Look at yourself as the ruler."

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:47 AM
I stayed silent for a moment, contemplating this. After a moment of thought, I said "obviously, there are more of your kind. what will be my rank among them?"

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:48 AM
"Well, since the Great Wolcan is dead, I guess the highest of them all." Faro said simply, standing up.

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:51 AM
I smiled slightly, showing my dagger-like teeth "I beleive you have earned my services. just tell me, where can i find these half-breeds?"

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:53 AM
"That is the problem. We have no idea..." Faro said lwering his head. "I almost ahd one, but she got away..."

Flygon trainer
November 27th, 2004, 02:55 AM
"nothing can be found in this storm. you can't smell, hear or see. you might as well stay the night." I said, moving further into the caverns.

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Faro shrugged. "I guess so." He said, sitting back down.

ooc: gotta go...

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 07:49 AM
I flew past Saphira, going higher and higher and higher, holding my tongue out to taste the rain. I then swooped back down to my fellow halfling. "This is the first time I've known someone who's a halfling like me. So I guess we're both in the same boat. Alone against two armies." I managed a slight friendly smile, and then looked down at the wolcan below. "Do you swear that you won't tell anyone? No full blood I've known has ever made that promise, much less kept it." I was suspicious, for no complete wolcan or wolf had ever been friendly to me before.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Saphira nodded. Yes..." She said, smiling slightly. "I promise."

dark_faro
November 27th, 2004, 08:20 AM
As Faro slept, listening to the rain, Faro could have sworn something flew by the cave...

Sawyer
November 27th, 2004, 10:00 AM
IC: I heard voices coming from what looked like a cavern. I crept up to the cavern, and climbed up the top... and i jumped down into the cave and looked at the Wolcan, then the dragon-wolf.

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 11:12 AM
"Okay," I said to Saphira, smiling. I bolted off into the sky again, and a streak of lightning missed my wing by only an inch. "That was a close one! Way TOO close!" I exclaimed, descending to the earth and landing by the pure wolcan. "Do you know of any place that we can take shelter around here? You seem to be an ally, so I think I can trust you.."

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Saphira shook her head. "The place that I used to take refuge in was destroyed...." She said sadly, taking flight again.

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
OOC:I meant MA, but it doesn't matter.
IC:"That's terrible," I replied in a sympathetic tone. "Well, we must get out of the way of this lightning somehow."

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 12:21 PM
ooc: oops... sorry.^^'

ic: Saphira nodded, and pulled into a nosedive. The feeling of the wind rushing past her face always made everything better.

Amy-chan
November 27th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Another lightning bolt nearly struck me, and I would've been a goner if I hadn't made a rolling dodge. I knew that the next time a bolt came down I would have less luck. I had to get down as soon as possible. Since falling would be faster than flying, I held my wings stiff to my sides and let gravity do the rest. Once I was a few inches from the ground, I spread my wings, flapped once or twice, and landed gently. The storm was becoming havoc, and I couldn't spot Saphira through the rain and lightning. "Saphira! Where are you?" I called, my voice lost in the wind and the booming thunder accompanying the lightning. I could only hope that she would make it down..

Sawyer
November 27th, 2004, 06:02 PM
IC: I looked at the dragon-wolf and snarled. "I overheard your plan... why do you want to kill the wolves anyway? Think about it... I would have attacked you both, but i don't have time." I ran away as fast as i could, and noticed the half-breeds land down onto the ground. I smiled and walked away.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Can I join? If so I'll need some filling in.

Wolf or Wolcan: Wolf
Name: Comet
Looks: Silver tail, black fur with a tinge of gold, gold eyes, and a silver star on her forehead. When the moon light touches the star it seems to glow and a gold streak appears next to it. When this happens it looks just like a comet.
Personalilty: Shes a calm wolf by nature, brave, and will always protect her friends. Even if it means making the oltament sacrifice. She very strong, very fast, and very agile, and she's not afraid to prove it.

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:24 PM
ooc: sure. anyone can join.^^

ic: Saphira rab strait into the ground, while trying to dodge a falling limb. It hit her side, and Saphira could have sworn she heard something crack...

ooc: charming.

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:27 PM
OOC: Saphira could you fill me in on what's going on?

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 10:45 PM
ooc: sure. there is a big storm right now, and mine and pika-mew`s charas are trying to land. but saphira wolf got hit in the side, and now she has broken ribs.

whats been going on is a different story though...

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 11:08 PM
OOC: Alright.

Comet stayed huddled in a small clump of bushes. She was wet and cold. Suddenly she heard a load snap and stood up. "What was that?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 27th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Saphira gritted her fangs in pain. "Me and my stupid stunts.." She muttered, afraid to move.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 09:33 AM
I saw Comet hiding in a bush looking at the flying Wolcan. I saw that Saphira was hurt, she looked numb. I stepped back and ran forward. As soon as i hit the edge, i jumped as far as i could to try to help Saphira, but i didn't get far enough, and fell to the hard ground. I lay there, aching. "Comet... he...l...p... m...e..."

Amy-chan
November 28th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Saphira wasn't coming. I had to take action. I blindly flew back into the eye of the storm, the wind and rain blurring my vision. I dimly heard an odd crack that wasn't the roaring thunder, and glided toward it. A bush hit me square in the face, but I didn't falter from my mission, and continued toward the noise.

Sawyer
November 28th, 2004, 10:36 AM
My body twitched as i got up... I ran back up the mountain and kept trying to help Saphira, but i couldn't jump far enough... and i was just a wolf.

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Comet came out of her hiding place to help the other wolf. She ran and lept landing beside him. She looked at Saphira. "Are you ok? If you are then I'm going tohelp her." Nods at Saphira.

OOC: I'm a new wolf so I don't know peoples names.

Sawyer
November 29th, 2004, 04:04 PM
OOC: please don't die poor old Wolf/Wolcan thread :'(

Psychotic_Demon
November 30th, 2004, 05:19 PM
ooc: i`m sorry i havent been active lately!^^' lets continue, shall we?

ic: Saphira tried to stand. "I-I`m fine..." She muttered, walking over to a tree. Saphira lay at its base, trying to ignore all the voices and noises going on around her...

Sawyer
November 30th, 2004, 05:22 PM
OOC: s'okay
IC: I noticed she was fine and asked "do you want to come with us? you do change into a wolf during the day... right?" I walked back up the mountain to our village not waiting for her to make up her mind. "You coming or not?"

Psychotic_Demon
November 30th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Saphira shook her head.

"Only when thy moon is full, shall the Wolf arise, but when thy sun hits thee, the Wolcan shall return..." She recited, not caring if the Wolf understood the riddle.

Sawyer
November 30th, 2004, 06:13 PM
IC: "Suit yourself dear half-breed." "Come on guys! Let's go!" We went out for our hunt, and when we returned, we feasted. I was tired after that, and went to bed in my giant teepee. It was hard being the commander wolf, so i got a bigger teepee with a few guards. Sometimes, i'd invite someone to sleep in my teepee with me, if they did something good for the tribe. It was decorated with symbols of the wolf, and had a Wolcan fur sleeping mat. There were a few extras, if there were any guests. I had a tribe headdress in the teepee that i could wear, if i wanted to. There were a few metal war cuffs i could wear in war, tail decorations, and some paint.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Comet was tired, hungry, and lonely. She walked up to the giant teepee and scratched. "I wonder if I can join a clan. I'm an outcast." She whispered to herself.

Sawyer
November 30th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I looked at Comet. "What do you want?" i walked over to the fireplace and drank some water. Then i walked back to Comet. "Well?"

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Comet fidgeted then said, "Um I don't have a pack. A lone wolf. Can I join your pack?" I won't tell him that I'm an outcast right now. And if he guesses then I won't tell him why. She thought.

Sawyer
November 30th, 2004, 08:21 PM
"okay, i'll get Iralis to build you a teepee... for now, would you like to sleep in this teepee?" I walked over to the extra Wolcan skin mat and layed it down on the floor next to mine.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Comet shrugged. "Why not. I am rather tired." She admited. She walked over to the wolcan rug and curled up. She closed her eyes but didn't fall asleep. Finally after what felt like hours she drifted off.

dark_faro
December 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
As faro ran around, still frustrated. He tried geting this out of his head. Faro took flight. As Faro flew around he noticed a wolf running around. Faro followed it for about an hour. He watched its every move. Then it took a sharp turn. Faro lost it.

ooc: sry i havent replied for a long time

Sawyer
December 3rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
OOC: if the wolf is you're controlling is me, or Comet, that's considered powerplaying.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
OOC; Yeah thats true. Can we continue the RPG.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 15th, 2004, 04:58 PM
OOC; I'll start this back up and ask, where are we?

Amy-chan
December 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
I saw Saphira. "Saphira! You're okay!" I cried happily, flying to her. "I'm so glad!" I looked back up at the sky. The sun was coming out again. "That's a relief," I said, trying to be positive. But I had heard the wolf ask her to join his side, and I was becoming afraid. Both sides had asked us now. Sooner or later, we would probably become involved in this war, whether we liked it or not..

Psychotic_Demon
December 15th, 2004, 07:33 PM
"Not exactly..." Saphira admited, gritting her teeth in agony.

ooc: we`re basiclly doing nothing. me and pika-mew are talking somewhere in a forest, and the other are in various places.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 16th, 2004, 03:52 AM
OOC; So i can pretty much just start out anywhere? and then just work my way toward other charcters?

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 03:40 AM
ooc: yeah, do whatever you want. hehe, i`m so glad to have you as a pair.^^ *huggles*

ic: Saphira sighed, and placed her head on her paws. She was bored, and tired.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 05:35 AM
OOC: You too *Hugs you back*

IC: I landed down in the middle of a forest that seemed strange to me it didn't seem to be anywhere I'd been before, but i was exhausted from hunting all night so i layed down and immitiately fell asleep still as hungry as before.

Alana
December 18th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Comet opened her eyes and looked around. At first she didn't remember where she was then she spotted the other wolf and it came back. She yawned and sat up. It was still dark out but the sun was beginning to rise. She curled back up.

Psychotic_Demon
December 18th, 2004, 09:17 AM
ooc: ^^

ic: Saphira heard a noise nearby. Ignoring the searing pain in her side, she went to investigate, driven by curiousity. "Who`s there?" She asked, taking a defensive stance.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 18th, 2004, 02:21 PM
OOC: Saphira are you refering to me or Comet?

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 11:44 AM
ooc: you. comet is with the wolves. saphira is alone... i think... i forget.^^'

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2004, 08:54 PM
OOC; oh alright.

IC: I knew that voice, but from where? I could tell it was a wolf but i dodn't move yet. "I?" I asked. "I am no one." I waited for her response, and hoped that she couldn't hear that I was a wolcan, I wanted to draw her in.

Psychotic_Demon
December 19th, 2004, 08:57 PM
ooc: saphi is a wolcan right now.... and no one knows shes a halfling except a few people.

ic: "I am someone who you will probly never meet again." Saphira replied, remembering this persons voice. She started to back away slowly.

Amy-chan
December 20th, 2004, 08:59 AM
"I am hated by everyone, and I think that's all you need to know," I said, not sure that I was supposed to be including myself in the conversation. Then I flew to the top of a tree and sat there, looking for the one who had spoken.

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2004, 01:13 PM
Saphira rose into the air, flapping a few times, and disappearing. She didnt trust anyone.