PDA

View Full Version : Can someone lend me a groudon so i can get the jade orb?

sbirring
August 29th, 2010, 02:01 PM
my friend code is 3653 5065 8009

let me know when you will be on

Diabolico
August 29th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Wow, Hold on cowboy. You might want to think first before you start doing something drastic. The first the thing you need to do is read rules because one of them says don't make simple requests with one offer on trade thread and don't make two two trade threads.

I can help you. but if you wait patiently and give me some time, I'll give you a free groudon. Okay?

sbirring
August 29th, 2010, 02:12 PM
yh thanks,

i posted more than 1 by accident and tried to delete but couldnt, sorry for the misunderstanding, also i can wait no rush
thanks

Diabolico
August 29th, 2010, 02:14 PM
You're welcome. Just give me some time. Okay?

sbirring
August 29th, 2010, 02:21 PM
what pokemon would u like, i can create a pichu if u want, just goto hatch its egg

Diabolico
August 29th, 2010, 02:26 PM
I really don't need anything. I'm give the groudon to you for free. Just bring a filler (a useless pokemon)

My FC is 3610 5204 2626

sbirring
August 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM
thanks, let me know when u r ready to trade, added ur fc

Aurafire
August 29th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Wow, Hold on cowboy. You might want to think first before you start doing something drastic. The first the thing you need to do is read rules because one of them says don't make simple requests with one offer on trade thread and don't make two two trade threads.

I can help you. but if you wait patiently and give me some time, I'll give you a free groudon. Okay?

Just use the report button please.

But yes, this goes in the Quick Trade thread. Please use that in the future.

*closed*