PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Valentines Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Shinji Mekamori
November 18th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Alright, here we go.

After being disgusted with Haruka's thread, I decided to make this thread. Post in here who you want/going to ask/is your Valentines for 2004.

latiosspud
November 18th, 2003, 05:29 PM
Alright, here we go.

After being disgusted with Haruka's thread, I decided to make this thread. Post in here who you want/going to ask/is your Valentines for 2004.
I've been trying to contact this girl that I like using my friend's cousin's school directory although I have seem to forgot her name.

Shinji Mekamori
November 18th, 2003, 05:33 PM
Good luck then. Hope you can contact her.

I've already asked Kima-chan(dunno what she's called on here anymore o.o; ). Suprisingly she said that she'd like to be my Valentine. Amazing, huh? O.o;

Haruka
November 18th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Good luck then. Hope you can contact her.

I've already asked Kima-chan(dunno what she's called on here anymore o.o; ). Suprisingly she said that she'd like to be my Valentine. Amazing, huh? O.o;
Zento I belive.

Well, I removed all those strict rules so I suspect people to have fun again... hopefully.

Frostweaver
November 18th, 2003, 05:42 PM
well... i suggested a few re-writes for the rules in the pair-up threads... hopefully we can come up with something that everyone likes for the pairup thread.

well... what do i know about valentine or love... none... so... *runs away*

Shinji Mekamori
November 18th, 2003, 05:58 PM
well... i suggested a few re-writes for the rules in the pair-up threads... hopefully we can come up with something that everyone likes for the pairup thread.

well... what do i know about valentine or love... none... so... *runs away*

Love? O.o; Kima-chan(Zento here) and I are just good friends, just wanting to share a special day together. You don't have to "love" somebody.

Haruka, please don't come in here and start spamming about your thread like you did to my old thread.

Frostweaver
November 18th, 2003, 06:02 PM
ok... let's be nice now... you can easily say "Haruka please keep the 2 threads separate as they are 2 completely different topics" or something... let's not be so blunt. Some people may even take that as a flame which is against community rules...

well i'm a loner so i can't share a special day with a valentine, close friend or friend. However i can always do that with my family but seems a little bit strange in terms of the atmosphere to share a special day with my family... i'll reserve that special day on Family Day.

Haruka
November 18th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Nah, I don't spam... Just a notice...

I haven't yet decided about the partner yet... Hmmmm.

Cosmos
November 18th, 2003, 08:25 PM
I don't know who to ask for a Valentine

MoonLight
November 18th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Wow were talking about Valentines already lol it's only the middle of Nov it's almost 2-3 months away XD

Lokhlan
November 18th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Too-Angel will be my Valentine. :)

Rift
November 18th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Is this for PC? well if it is my valentine will be either Sapphire or Jedi_Amara!

Phantom Angel
November 19th, 2003, 01:14 AM
*look at Scott*
*sigh*
He always useful and popular than me...=(
*sigh*

*no dude for this post*

shiny_jiggly
November 19th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Wow were talking about Valentines already lol it's only the middle of Nov it's almost 2-3 months away XD
Exactly. And it's too early to see for me.

Kayleigh
November 19th, 2003, 07:43 AM
Oh, so are we talking about a Valentine's thing for PC, or real life?

Stinger
November 19th, 2003, 08:54 AM
PC i'm guessing.

Studly Stinger's gonna get all the girls ;)

Igglybuddy
November 20th, 2003, 06:51 PM
Heh...valentine's day? Bit early, in my opinion...I'll probably spend it alone, as usual, though. :P

Kayleigh
November 20th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Since I'm homeschooled, I really don't know very many guys my age, and so I doubt I'd get anything except from family. The only ones that might would be.. MY BROTHER'S CRAZY FRIENDS!!!!!! O.o .. Help?

Rift
November 20th, 2003, 10:16 PM
*look at Scott*
*sigh*
He always useful and popular than me...=(
*sigh*

*no dude for this post*Hey! whats wrong Austin? what'ya mean?

Greed
November 21st, 2003, 06:42 PM
I *twitches* hate.. *twitches harder* Valentines Day.. *twitches* My family teases me about it.. Saying "Why weren't you born on Valentines Day? Why didn't you wait 4 more days?" (I was born February 10..)

Last Valentines Day, I was left alone, I was just standing around seeing friends give eachother valentines.. >: ( I wish I was someones valentine *I don't care if its a girl!! It doesn't matter!! I wanted to have a fricking Valentine Card!!!!*

*Calms down* Anyways, I probably would ask the guy in my PE class*he is so cool* but I think he hates me.. >_<;;; Or probably I'll ask my friends o_o;;

*gets killed by a broken heart..*

( \ / )
\/ |/ = A desperate attempt at making a broken heart.. if you can see it..

~CaRtOON

DragonTrainer
November 21st, 2003, 07:23 PM
Ok since Valentine's day is far away, and we are getting valentine's I guess I will ask someone to be my valentine.

Kayleigh, would you be my valentine? :embarrass :embarrass ............. :nervous:

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:28 PM
Well no ones gonna ask me to be their Valentine...thats for sure... :(

latiosspud
November 21st, 2003, 07:28 PM
Well no ones gonna ask me to be their Valentine...thats for sure... :(
It's a man's job, so yeah, no one will ask you.

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:30 PM
It's a man's job, so yeah, no one will ask you.*gets out clipboard and starts naming off all the girls on PC*

DragonTrainer
November 21st, 2003, 07:30 PM
Yes, that's true,men ask

*Still waiting for Kayleigh to reply*

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:32 PM
Hey DT! Kayleighs not on right now! :P well i cant choose between Jedi_Amara or Sapphire to ask to be my valentine!

Timbjerr
November 21st, 2003, 07:32 PM
Valentines, eh?

ehh...I'm not too picky when it comes to my choice in girls...so if any girl here wants me, I'm wide open

*waits for hordes of girls to trample on him*

DragonTrainer
November 21st, 2003, 07:39 PM
Yes Kayleigh isn't on, but I was just saying for when she gets on.

Tmbjr, not too picky, eh?

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:47 PM
Well could i get a female ape to go out with tmbjr? since your not too picky? :P or i could get my really hot friend (thats a girl) to go to tmbjr! :D

latiosspud
November 21st, 2003, 07:50 PM
Well could i get a female ape to go out with tmbjr? since your not too picky? :P or i could get my really hot friend (thats a girl) to go to tmbjr! :D
Give him the female ape. :D :P

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:56 PM
Give him the female ape. :D :POr a female Polar bear...or a Giraffe...or the whole freakin zoo! :P

Timbjerr
November 21st, 2003, 07:57 PM

*gets trampled on by the ape*

-_-"

any other takers? Like that hot female you mentioned?

Rift
November 21st, 2003, 07:58 PM

-_-"

any other takers?um...how about a female Snorlax...or Wailord...or Grumbull...perhaps Shroomish? or Psyduck? :laugh:

latiosspud
November 21st, 2003, 08:00 PM

-_-"

any other takers? Like that hot female you mentioned?
I thought you said you weren't picky.

Timbjerr
November 21st, 2003, 08:07 PM
I thought it was inferred that she has to be human...and pretty...that's all...

oni flygon
November 21st, 2003, 08:29 PM
1 year elapsed and I don't have a partner yet. o.o woe is me XD

Hey DT! Kayleighs not on right now! :P well i cant choose between Jedi_Amara or Sapphire to ask to be my valentine!

You know, that's my old nickname. If anyone here is DT from the old PC, it has to be Dark Tyranitar or Dewgongstears. The original DTs XD

Junichi
November 21st, 2003, 09:04 PM
Who do I make better couple with. Orange or Cosmo?

DragonTrainer
November 22nd, 2003, 06:00 AM
You know, that's my old nickname. If anyone here is DT from the old PC, it has to be Dark Tyranitar or Dewgongstears. The original DTs XD

Lol, didn't know that, but heck, I can still be DT!

BTW, I think you look better with cosmos

Cosmos
November 22nd, 2003, 10:33 PM
Who do I make better couple with. Orange or Cosmo?
You make a better couple with orange*berry, no doubt about it

punkie90
November 22nd, 2003, 10:39 PM
Ok, Valentines. C' mon send them to me!

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 05:54 AM
You make a better couple with orange*berry, no doubt about it
Personally, I think he looks better with you.BUt it's your choice

*Still waiting for Kayleigh to reply*

Dragon Man
November 23rd, 2003, 09:47 AM
I always spend Valentines by myself. I'm sort of a loner. But I don't know who on PC I would ask.

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 09:49 AM
Lol, I'm never a loner.

IRL, I am a very social person, I can't stand being alone!

DM11, just ask someone you like, or would want to be frieds with

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 09:56 AM
I've got a hot chick you can go out with, TMBJR.

TMB - Woo! Bring her on!
*Omuffinstars angry female Blaziken stomps out, and falls in love immedietly with TMB*
o_o;; I dunno if I should be disturbed or happy*numerous cracks and snaps as Blazikens hugs TMB*Ok, both ^_^

Anyway, I would like to ask someone to be my valentine but I'll have to give myself and them some time, while I muster up the courage.

Dragon Man
November 23rd, 2003, 10:02 AM
Good advice Dragon Trainer. Thanks. *Goes on AIM to ask one of the robots if it would be my Valentine buts get rejected*

Timbjerr
November 23rd, 2003, 11:18 AM
*kills omuffinstar man's Blaziken with my Crobat*

ok...since no girls are goin for me, here is a list of female PC members that I admire:

Kairi, Kayleigh, Miyu-Chan, Fire Master, Soph(but she's taken tho...), Lightning, PoketrainerCarol, Igtica...

:embarrass*blush*:embarrass

igtica
November 23rd, 2003, 11:32 AM
I always spend Valentines by myself. I'm sort of a loner. But I don't know who on PC I would ask.Thats exactly what i do! i'm always on my own. No idea how i ended up on tmbjr's list! (Argh note to self, finish off that pic). Soz tmbjr, i'm not to ur specification as i'm not pretty (my pic's now up to prove it), u may wanna take me off ur list.

Cosmos
November 23rd, 2003, 11:36 AM
The only male person here I admire on PC is Junichi. But he looks much better with Orange

Timbjerr
November 23rd, 2003, 11:36 AM
Thats exactly what i do! i'm always on my own. No idea how i ended up on tmbjr's list! (Argh not to self, finish off that pic). Soz tmbjr, i'm not to ur specification as i'm not pretty (my pic's now up to prove it), u may wanna take me off ur list.
lol...I saw your pic tho...and you're not not pretty...^^

adding to my list: Zento, Orange*Berry, Haruka, ItsyBitsySpider (but she ain't around no more XP)

Junichi
November 23rd, 2003, 11:40 AM
Hazuki-san? Not on your list? No wonder why she dumped you! At least she loves me :blush:.

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 11:50 AM
Tmb - You might wanna take Igtica off your list, as well as any other girl with that little comment.

And Junichi - That was in pretty poor taste.

Cosmos
November 23rd, 2003, 11:56 AM
Leave my Junichi alone! He only said what was true!

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 12:01 PM
Ugh...I didn't insult him, I just said that saying something like "No wonder she dumped you" is in pretty poor taste. It's like reading someones diary after they die and saying "Well I'm sure glad they're gone, they whine alot".

Cosmos
November 23rd, 2003, 12:05 PM
Ugh...I didn't insult him, I just said that saying something like "No wonder she dumped you" is in pretty poor taste. It's like reading someones diary after they die and saying "Well I'm sure glad they're gone, they whine alot".
I don't mind him reading my diary, we keep close secrets

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 12:13 PM
I don't mind him reading my diary, we keep close secrets

-_-;; that's not even NEAR the point...

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
*sits in a rocking chair* okay peoples! i understand you guys are saying you guys arent perdy or nothin...but to me...its whats on the inside that counts! okay that was pretty cheesey! *dies laughing* :laugh:

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2003, 06:31 PM
Lol, no, I think the same thing. And I'd love to be your Valentine, DragonTrainer. ^_^ Eh, sorry I'm late responding. I kinda forgot about this thread. o.o;

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 06:34 PM
well, yeah i forget about this thread sometimes too! and im still tryin to figure out how to post my pic on the Peek throughout thread!

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 06:35 PM
True, the inside is what ultimately counts

Really Kayleigh?*Runs around happily*:)

Lol, it's ok that your late, I know how hectiic this week is for ya

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2003, 06:43 PM
Lol, yep. I think I'm about to pass out. *faints and lands on the couch* >_>; I might post up a picture there soon, maybe once I get a good one made. Okay, going off-topic now. o_o; *runs off*

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 06:52 PM
I think this tread shoulda been made in late December-early January...or maybe late March! :laugh:

DragonTrainer
November 23rd, 2003, 06:54 PM
Yea, maybe, but what's done is done.

Could we maybe have list of the valentine's?

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 06:59 PM
Yeah! like in the pairups! thatll make seeing whose gettin a valentine alot easier!

Timbjerr
November 23rd, 2003, 07:12 PM
T.T

no one has asked to be my valentine...if this keeps up, I may start hallucinating girls in my head...

*sees a hot girl in the corner*
ooh...what's up?
*hugs a cactus*

Rift
November 23rd, 2003, 09:50 PM
HAHAHA! who wants to come and watch tmbjr chase imaginary girls around the room! *gets popcorn and some coke*

Phantom Angel
November 23rd, 2003, 10:30 PM
Me!!!^o^ *steals popcorn and some coke from shopkeeper*
I have no money right now. XD
Who is going to be my valentine?
No one?
*poor life*
*cry* Y_Y
*hugs a tiger*
*get eaten*

igtica
November 24th, 2003, 03:22 AM
Tmb - You might wanna take Igtica off your list, as well as any other girl with that little comment.

well to be honest it's upto tmbjr. It's his list.

Anyways, all these peeps saying openly they want a valentine, why not just go ask someone. The worst they can do is say no. Besides there are plenty of fish in the PC ocean ;)

DragonTrainer
November 24th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Ok here is the list so far(I think):

Shinji Mekamori and Zento
Tendo and Too-angel
Junichi and Cosmos/orange*berry
DragonTrainer and Kayleigh

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Hey! what about me DT! i said along time ago Sapphire was my valentine...or does she have to post in and agree?

Sapphire
November 24th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Hey! what about me DT! i said along time ago Sapphire was my valentine...or does she have to post in and agree?
Im...you're Valentine? ^-^ wow..some things I didnt even know! If I've got to post and agree....hm...sure...okay.....

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 03:55 PM
YAY!!! Allys my Valentine! *dances around the room*

DragonTrainer
November 24th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Congrats you two!!

Valentine's Couples:
Shinji Mekamori and Zento
Tendo and Too-angel
Junichi and Cosmos/orange*berry
DragonTrainer and Kayleigh
Falcon and Sapphire

Dizzy
November 24th, 2003, 06:53 PM
I wanna be someones Valentine! hehe

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 07:03 PM
oohh!! Dizzys gonna ask someone! :D whoya gonna ask Dizzy?

Timbjerr
November 24th, 2003, 07:30 PM
uhh...Sapphire, you may want to check the lengh of your sig...it is long enough to cover my whole moniter...XD

anyways...I will wait until a female asks me to be their Valentine..i'm tired of acting stupid around here...*sees another imaginary girl*

wow! *runs off*

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 07:34 PM
uhh...Sapphire, you may want to check the lengh of your sig...it is long enough to cover my whole moniter...XD

anyways...I will wait until a female asks me to be their Valentine..i'm tired of acting stupid around here...*sees another imaginary girl*

wow! *runs off*
This movie keeps getting better and better! *starts to chase imaginary girls too and runs into a wall* WOW! what a kisser! :laugh:

Dizzy
November 24th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Gets out a List of who he wants to ask.

Well theres

Carol
Kairi
Lightning
FallenAngel

The list goes on lol

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 07:44 PM
Well tmbjr just ask someone its not like there gonna grab a glass of water and splash it all over your face! :laugh:

Spike Razzor
November 24th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Hmmm. Valentines day in highschool mean going down to the school store paying $2 to write your info ect on a piece of paper, then after they pair up people depending on what they like/dis-like. Its meaninless scam to get money of people, then we have this pointless school dance which drains another $2 from out of everyones pockets. And no matter how much you like someone you are too shy and end up on the opposite side of the cafe/gym as that person you have feelings towards. *Takes baseball bat and whacks a box of mixed bon bons* DIE!!!

Timbjerr
November 24th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Well tmbjr just ask someone its not like there gonna grab a glass of water and splash it all over your face! :laugh:
actually, yes they can...you'll be surprised by the power of the Internet these days...

I think I made of list of all my shout-outs...but the person at the top of my list is tha one and only Kairi *blushes and waits*

StarLightUmbreon
November 24th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Well i decied ot check this out. Way to early to be talking about this. Any ways i'm not gonig to ask any one. I have had a bad experiences asking guys.

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 09:13 PM
actually, yes they can...you'll be surprised by the power of the Internet these days...

I think I made of list of all my shout-outs...but the person at the top of my list is tha one and only Kairi *blushes and waits*yes, i can see why...but theres a 1 in a million chance she'll come here! :laugh:

Timbjerr
November 25th, 2003, 03:06 PM
actually, since she is a super mod, she is obligated to look through every thread on the website...and even more, she is on the mod list for other chat still...

Kairi
November 25th, 2003, 03:41 PM
That's only an oversight. Lightning was on the Mixed Voting Polls as well as a Super Moderator on the old one, but when we came to this one it was fixed. ;p

A lot of time before Valentines, and already three people I know want to ask me. ^_^;;

I haven't decided yet? o.o;

DragonTrainer
November 25th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Lol, Kairi, who has asked you?

Well, I have a valentine, so I'm happy!:)

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 05:31 PM
That's only an oversight. Lightning was on the Mixed Voting Polls as well as a Super Moderator on the old one, but when we came to this one it was fixed. ;p

A lot of time before Valentines, and already three people I know want to ask me. ^_^;;

I haven't decided yet? o.o;

heh... Lady who sinks a thousand ships.

No "valentine" for me... but it's better that way so i won't bore my "valentine" to death on valentine's day ;p

DragonTrainer
November 25th, 2003, 05:35 PM
Lol XD

What will we do on valentine's day anyways?

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Ohh! Are we going to have a Valentine's Day party? There was a Halloween one, and now there's a Christmas one... Please? o.o I'll start it when the time comes!

Dizzy
November 25th, 2003, 06:34 PM
No one will ask me lol.

I dont know, If no one asks me here theres always real life hehe.

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 06:38 PM
perhaps we can start some party for valentine's day (online dance? lol) And we'll get to see who's the most charming gentleman/lady in PokeCommunity by judging how many 'requests' he or she got... that'll be an interesting thing to look forward to *is snoopy* ^_^

there are some people who already got him/herself a valentine for valentine's day... like Dragontrainer has Kayleigh as his valentine ^_^

and of course there's Miss Helen with her thousands of requests to choose from

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I think I'm safe in real life, as long as my brother's kooky friends stay away. I'm really going to be in my room in my house all day, far, far away from any boy scout meetings. o_o That's where those dudes meet and plot all kinds of stuff. And we're not talking about 9 year olds, they're about 14 or 15. Waah. T~T

Oh, that sort of party sounds fun! A dance! *_* And.. who's Miss Helen, lol?

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 06:40 PM
just thought of something...

PokeCommunity has done pairups for quite a long time now. We pair them up and they feel happy... but PC has never done much with the pairs after they get paired up. On this lovely valentine's day, shouldn't we do something about these lovely couples?

Kairi
November 25th, 2003, 06:42 PM
heh... Lady who sinks a thousand ships.

No "valentine" for me... but it's better that way so i won't bore my "valentine" to death on valentine's day ;p

Lady Lady Luck! Double EXP Gillonaire! o.o;;;

Well, a few people have implied they will, some have come strait out... and I assume LiquidThunder will. >_>;

Dizzy
November 25th, 2003, 06:44 PM
Maybe they should further advance Pair-ups to something like an Online Union .... or you could call it a sham marriage.

You could call it off at anytime. Ya, but i have crazy ideas so just dont listen to me and you'll be okay.

Who should I ask?

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Lady Lady Luck! Double EXP Gillonaire! o.o;;;

Well, a few people have implied they will, some have come strait out... and I assume LiquidThunder will. >_>;

awww... dang it how did you work your way around that one... *good trick wasted... blah*

yes all the pairups should appear with their pairups... that's what i think but won't that destroy the plan of many people? well... still got like 3 months to work things out so...

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Well, I guess you're not paired up with anyone, are you? That'd be the best bet, in my opinion. If not, then.. good luck. XP

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Well, I guess you're not paired up with anyone, are you? That'd be the best bet, in my opinion. If not, then.. good luck. XP

no i'm not paired up with anyone... nor do i want to (sorry for all the paired up people but... i don't really like that idea)

but not really interested in a valentine's day celebration too... not only do i know absolutely nothing about "valentine", i somehow predict myself to be actually studying instead of enjoying it x_x

Kayleigh
November 25th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Lol, I was talking to Dizzy. =P I guess I should've quoted what he said, though. Whoops!

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 07:06 PM
He says that he doesn't want to be paired up... he's not even sure if he can participate in any PC events that day (since he maybe out to do his own stuff on Valentines day IRL)

Cosmos
November 25th, 2003, 08:48 PM
I still need a valentine....... I hate being lonely around this day

Spike Razzor
November 25th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Im simply not gonna do it, I don't really like showing much emotion anyways. Wonder if you have to automaticly be the valentine to the person that you are paired up with *ponders*.

Junichi
November 25th, 2003, 09:31 PM
Can I have 2? Orange and Cosmo!

Soph
November 25th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Im simply not gonna do it, I don't really like showing much emotion anyways. Wonder if you have to automaticly be the valentine to the person that you are paired up with *ponders*.
oh my, thats a good point.

*looks for andy*

Frostweaver
November 25th, 2003, 09:54 PM
i don't think you have to... but he/she should be someone who you should serious consider about. Plus... if you're not going to share this valentine's day with your pairup, I wonder... why did the two of you get paired up in the first place..? -_-

*activates flame shield*

Soph
November 25th, 2003, 09:58 PM
i don't think you have to... but he/she should be someone who you should serious consider about. Plus... if you're not going to share this valentine's day with your pairup, I wonder... why did the two of you get paired up in the first place..? -_-

*activates flame shield*was that remark directed at me and andy?

well look how much things are stirred up about me and him here already. besides which, he isnt on, in case u havent noticed he seems to have troubles with the net as he hasnt been on much. if he wants to, he can. he prolly hasnt even noticed this thread.

[edit] frosty im working on my temper okay? you diodnt need the flame sheild...:( im trying, i really am!

Spike Razzor
November 25th, 2003, 10:19 PM
oh my, thats a good point.

*looks for andy*
Don't think so, Zento is someone elses Valentine even though were paired up. So I guess you don't have to.

Soph
November 25th, 2003, 10:20 PM
hmmmm....whatever the case its not like members can be forced to o it XD well i will leave it up to andy. he can decide and i will do what he wants.

Frostweaver
November 26th, 2003, 12:35 AM
was that remark directed at me and andy?

well look how much things are stirred up about me and him here already. besides which, he isnt on, in case u havent noticed he seems to have troubles with the net as he hasnt been on much. if he wants to, he can. he prolly hasnt even noticed this thread.

[edit] frosty im working on my temper okay? you diodnt need the flame sheild...:( im trying, i really am!

(psst... Soph the shield is for someone else... ssshhhh... *coughHarukacough* Afterall the starter of the pairup thread may get angry at me for calling her thread stupid and pointless >_<;; )

well to me, i still think that you should "go out" with your pairup... as there IS a reason (or suppose to have a reason) for the two of your to get paired up. As mentioned already... why are you paired up with a person who you're not familiar with at all? Your pairup should be someone who you're very familiar with, not just someone who you know... and it's things like these that makes me puke about pairing up at times...

(however, if your pairup left PC and has become inactive, that's another case then... ^_^;; )

DragonTrainer
November 26th, 2003, 06:23 AM
Oh boy here's me with the pairup thing:As you may rememeber a while back, I stated and clarified my opinion on the pair up thing.So I was "protected" in rule 3

As for this, this is only for one day, so why not have fun?

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Why dont you get Paired up DT? its fun! (well for me at least!)

DragonTrainer
November 26th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Well, let's jus say that I really don't see the point of pair-ups.But that's just me

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 02:21 PM
ooohhhhh!! i get it! well for me pairing ups a way to make new friends!

DragonTrainer
November 26th, 2003, 05:26 PM
True, but you can make friends without risking utter rejection.........

But hey, that's just my point of view

Cas
December 7th, 2003, 12:12 PM
Cosma is gonna be my Valentine. Unless we break up

Timbjerr
December 7th, 2003, 02:04 PM
still no takers?

*is still waiting*

Kayleigh
December 7th, 2003, 03:11 PM
*sits in front of computer staring at screen* I'm a bit curious why this thread was started so early. XD But anyways, I guess it allows people to be planning on who they'd like to ask. So.. Isn't there going to be a party for this? I CAN START IT!!!! ^_^

DragonTrainer
December 7th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Hmm....I guess there will be a party for this, we usually have one whenever there is a special event.

invinible
December 8th, 2003, 06:01 PM
*gets on 1 knee.*

Cosmos, will you be my Valintime?

Cosmos
December 8th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Yes, I would love to be your Valentine invinible *gives invinible flowers*

Frostweaver
December 8th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Congratulations for the two of you Cosmos and Invincible... Now you don't have to worry about spending Valentines Day alone anymore Cosmos ^_^

DragonTrainer
December 9th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Congrats you two!!

Lol, on valentine's day, do you guys really get a valentine IRL?I usually do, but I make sure whoever's valentine I am, we like each other

Roxas
December 9th, 2003, 02:49 PM
i know who's going to be my valentine.....me!! :P

i am so alone... :'( :laugh:

flygonruler1
December 9th, 2003, 03:04 PM
*thinks* I know no girls exept moonlight and soph
so no valentine for me!

Greed
December 9th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Maybe they should further advance Pair-ups to something like an Online Union .... or you could call it a sham marriage.

You could call it off at anytime. Ya, but i have crazy ideas so just dont listen to me and you'll be okay.

Who should I ask?
Hmm.. I prefer you call at Lightning, I'll tell ask her to be ur Valentine if u want to ^^; Hey, I'm just trying to help ya out ^_^

Anyways, here's something nice, just think of it as..

"CaRtOON'S Valentine's Day Advice"

This is for people who hate Valentine's day like me! ^^

1. Wear black, and lots of it.

2. If someone else in the office has received flowers, chocolate, singing telegrams, and other forms of dating expressions, glare at them. Snarling and grunting optional.

3. Same goes for anyone wearing excessive amounts of red. Especially if they are wearing heart-shaped items like pins.

4. Later in the day, eat the chocolate, run the flowers through a food processor, and beat the crap out of the singing telegram people. (Most people will thank you for this, anyway).

4. For the rest of the day, labor over the effect all that chocolate is gonna have on your waistline.

5. Return home and destroy at least one item given to you by an ex.

6. Feel guilty. Call the ex. Make up story about having a hot date.

7. Watch TV. Turn off TV after noticing every channel is airing a clone of "While You Were Sleeping" or, worse yet, a "Friends" Valentine's Day.

8. Realize how lame not having a hot date is. Head to bar.

9. Plot massive torture of anyone who shows up at the bar with a date. Slow torture if the couple is in anything above semi-formal dress.

10. Massive quantities of alcohol. Beergoggling. Wake up next to someone - male or female - with way too much facial hair.

11. Remember (and regret) this incident for the next 364 days. Complain about never having a good Valentines Day.

12. Wait until some bizarre calendar date Hallmark has labeled "Sweetest Day." Rinse, lather, repeat to get in practice for next Valentine's Day.

He he he he.. I hate Valentine's Day.. ^_^;;

*gets stabbed by broken heart*

Geometric-sama
December 9th, 2003, 03:35 PM
I don't think anyone will ask me to be their Valentine, and I don't know who to ask. I mean, I like Scott a lot and everything, but I don't think that it's a "Valentine-y" kind of thing, even if we are paired up. (Sorry, Scott.)

invinible
December 9th, 2003, 08:50 PM
*plants the flowers, which immediately grow as if they were never cutted or picked.*

As these flowers show that under the right conditions any broken thing can be restored.

*scoops Cosmos off of her than carries her to a nice restuarant.*

igtica
February 5th, 2004, 04:24 AM
lol seeing as this is so close to the event maybe we better wake up this thread ;) lol but hey Kairi's right (of course she is :p) oo Kayleigh and DT are valentines.

perthskies
February 5th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Yes, 9 more days from the date of my post...

So Kayleigh, is there going to be any special event for this occasion or not? ^_^;

And ugh... I'd love to pick someone and ask them to be my valentine, but the chances of utter rejectal is over 50%, so er... I think I'll just wait a few more days!

Phantom Angel
February 5th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Ermm...I afraid I can't...
*hug gyarados*

DUDE...

Sorye HK
February 5th, 2004, 06:58 AM
I haven't got a valentine, and I want it to stay that way.
Since I started homeschool, there's this girl that comes round my house
trying to make me eat her chocolate. ( IF I DON'T SHE HITS ME! )
And I can't shake her off my back cos' she's older than me!!!!

bna_li
February 5th, 2004, 08:27 AM
What a bummer. Sounds like shes "VERY" mature. :badsmile: Just whack her back.

orange*berry
February 5th, 2004, 08:38 AM

Poor guy.... ....Hey, want some chocolate? >=3

Kayleigh
February 5th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Lol, poor you. I've never had anyone to hit me if I didn't eat their chocolate. Must be scary. XD Funny how girls can seem even stronger than boys at times.

So Kayleigh, is there going to be any special event for this occasion or not? ^_^;

Hmm... Well, I don't know. ^_^ I'm not sure if anyone's still going to host this occasion. Vito's good at these types of things, but he isn't interested in romance. If only he was a girl... XD j/k

Kairi
February 5th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Lol, too bad youre not here to do it, you know what I mean. ^_^; Im sure someone will make a Valentines thread, probably not planned ahead, but most likely. And thats two topics Ive woken up in OC by linking to them now. o.x;

Kayleigh
February 5th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Lol, I could make one, but I can't think of any kind of fun things to do. o_o; I'm bad at that. *is a boring person* We've already had a prom, and signature/avatar contests aren't anything new.

Kairi
February 5th, 2004, 11:36 AM
How about a thread where we make people whove revealed their crushes really nervous by trying to pair them up in a new pair up thread for Valentines? =P Like we could pair you and *removed by Kayleigh*, etc etc. =P

*Just kidding about the removed part, I typed that. ;p*

100marios
February 5th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Yes, 9 more days from the date of my post...

And ugh... I'd love to pick someone and ask them to be my valentine, but the chances of utter rejectal is over 50%, so er... I think I'll just wait a few more days!
I know how you feel Optic! Besides, the person I really wanted to ask is already taken hehe....
Oh well for us!

Kayleigh
February 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM
How about a thread where we make people whove revealed their crushes really nervous by trying to pair them up in a new pair up thread for Valentines? =P Like we could pair you and *removed by Kayleigh*, etc etc. =P

*Just kidding about the removed part, I typed that. ;p*
Lol, that would be a good idea. It makes more sense to pair up people that actually do like each other. ^_^

Kairi
February 5th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Of course, to do that we need more people to reveal their crushes. ;p *is annoying Kayleigh*

Phantom Angel
February 6th, 2004, 02:05 AM
I have a crush, but I am not going to tell you. XD
(it's fun to hide stuff from people. ;P)

DUDE!!!

Kairyu
February 6th, 2004, 02:50 AM
*Wonders if Rifted will be his Valentine*

I think its obvious who I have a *ahem* crush */ahem* with. I'll let the rest figure that out.

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Sorry for messing up the valentine mood
here with my last post. Anyway, I wont be here at
Valentine day so I'm going to wish you a happy
Valentine Day before it.

" HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! "

Anyway, sorry to the people that think this post's Spam.

perthskies
February 6th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Of course, to do that we need more people to reveal their crushes. ;p *is annoying Kayleigh*

I revealed my crushes so that's one less member off your mind. Hehe. ^_*

Aww, why won't you be here on Valentine's Day? Don't worry, I'm sure it won't count as SPAM...

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Well, I personally don't have any crushes, but there is someone here I like as a really good friend

Lol, I think I'm going to be Kayleigh's valentine for this thing, I'm not sure

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Huh? Kayleigh is going to be absent during that week is what I meant. ^_^;

Yeah DT, you had it in your sig for a long time. =P

John Denver
February 6th, 2004, 04:53 PM
wow, I forgot valentines is coming...

Valentines is kind of dead at my school there are so many goths and stuff that 'Valentines sucks, it's for preps!", Then I pummel them with debris.

Well, I don't do that, but really now, it takes some guts to ask someone for them to be your valentine...it's like saying, "Want to be my hubby for a day, huh, huh, do ya do ya do ya?!?!?"

(har)

BOO ya!

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Lol, well, I guess I'm flyin' solo then

Roxas
February 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM
eh, Oro? hmm....seems like valentines day is on a saturday,i think, so that means i cant ask anyone at my school..... wow....that stinks...hmmm...and at PC?

rejections: 1

thats my count already. pretty sad....Oro? but i can always make things better! heehee

DragonTrainer
February 6th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Well, i got accepted on my first shot, but since she isn't here, so much for that

Besides, I will be gone for part of the day

Roxas
February 6th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Oro? heehee...i love saying "Oro?" hmm....i know there's someone else tht i wanted to ask....*starts thinking* oh yeah! now i remember.....heehee. aw darn it! she's not on.....heehee...Oro?

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, Amakekeru Ryu no Herameki!" :laugh: i felt like saying that...

22sa
February 6th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Lol, I'm never a loner.

IRL, I am a very social person, I can't stand being alone!

DM11, just ask someone you like, or would want to be frieds with
Humans are social creatures, it's one of our basic needs, basically. :/

So it's very good you can't stand being alone, DragonTrainer, it enhances your survival lol. XD :P

Kairi
February 6th, 2004, 07:28 PM

So it's very good you can't stand being alone, DragonTrainer, it enhances your survival lol. XD :PI think I fear for your survival more than anyone. X_x;

Junichi
February 6th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Cosmo will be my Valentine! o^.^o

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Lol, I never knew being so social was so good.Imagina that....

Kayleigh
February 7th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Huh? Kayleigh is going to be absent during that week is what I meant. ^_^;

Yeah DT, you had it in your sig for a long time. =P
I think I'm going to be here! ^_^ Unless I get killed by a stampede of guys trying to get me to be their Valentine. XD Lol, jk.

Frostweaver
February 7th, 2004, 02:46 PM

So it's very good you can't stand being alone, DragonTrainer, it enhances your survival lol. XD :P
*lol... that's right out of the CALM textbook isn't it? ;p *c* *

*Guess Frosty is either something else other than human, is barely living or is an unsend*

Hikaru's Twin
February 7th, 2004, 03:00 PM
..This is going to be just like Valentine's Day, away from PC, i'll end up remaining Valentine-less...
*Would ask someone if it didn't seem so stereotypically a male thing to do, and if she wasn't afraid of rejection*

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I think I'm going to be here! ^_^ Unless I get killed by a stampede of guys trying to get me to be their Valentine. XD Lol, jk.
So, she is going to be here?That's cool

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 05:54 PM
So, she is going to be here?

Excellent....

*looks at DragonTrainer*
*snikers*

DragonTrainer
February 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Lol, what's so funny PM1K?

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Lol, what's so funny PM1K?

I know what your planning. :badsmile:

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
*lol... that's right out of the CALM textbook isn't it? ;p *c* *

*Guess Frosty is either something else other than human, is barely living or is an unsend*
Heh, it's actually something you discuss in a grade 12 History class. The topic was the need for organization and that no anarchy has ever survived.

DragonTrainer
February 8th, 2004, 03:59 PM
I know what your planning. :badsmile:
Lol, I didn't mean it that way!

Excellent is just a phrase I'm using

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 04:30 PM
BTW, I'm you have tons of social interaction frostweaver, that's what OSA people are all about, I've seen them. XD Besides, everytime you read something, or even play those FF games..... If you didn't have social interaction, you're intelligence wouldn't be high. Meh, you don't have to believe it if you want I guess, my social teacher told us a true story about the Romanian kids under the Communist Party who were given to the government to be taken care fo by their parents. They weren't allowed to talk to other people or something and their intelligence were just incredibly low.

Frostweaver
February 8th, 2004, 06:42 PM
*ok fine... "non-human" social interaction then? Guess interacting with Squall and friends all count for social interaction then... ^_^;. Oh dear still have CALM homework to do even though he finally rid himself of that hideous chemistry lab...*

22sa
February 8th, 2004, 06:50 PM
*ok fine... "non-human" social interaction then? Guess interacting with Squall and friends all count for social interaction then... ^_^;. Oh dear still have CALM homework to do even though he finally rid himself of that hideous chemistry lab...*
If the human has done something with that squid so it could interact with you, otherwise, I don't think so, not non-human social interaction. =/

Edit: Then again, this guy in the movie "Cast Away" (Fiction, mind you) survived on an island all on his own talking to a volleyball he called "Nelson". I guess it's because he's an adult or because he's intellectually strong.

DragonTrainer
February 9th, 2004, 06:47 PM
OR maybe, he was so lonely he had to talk to inaminate objects :P

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 07:20 AM
OR maybe, he was so lonely he had to talk to inaminate objects :P
lol, That IS why he talked to the volleyball. It's a great movie, he kept the odience, well many people and me at least, entertainment for 2 hours talking to a volleyball! I should go find that movie again. :D

Kayleigh
February 10th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Lol, I watched it and actually liked it a lot. XD .. Does that make me a weird person because I can be entertained by a man talking to a volleyball? Nah. *goes off to talk to her little tennis ball, Dennis*

JK! o.o

100marios
February 10th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I thought that was just plain strange! Goes to show how loopy you can get once you're stuck on an deserted island for years!
*Goes and talks to Don the Bowling ball*
Hey buddy! How are you?
*slips out of his hand and falls on his foot*
OUCH!....hard-headed as usual I suppose!
Hehe......
I have a strange feeling that we are straying way off the subject!
I don't know why!

22sa
February 10th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Yea, but it helped him a lot and he didn't lose his mind 4 years later when he was rescued. I don't know the actor but he did an outstanding job... *nodnod*

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 06:55 AM
It was Tom Hanks. ^_^ He played in other movies like Forest Gump. He is a really talented actor, one of my favorites.

bna_li
February 12th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Yeah, he acted really well in Forest Gump.

The Evil One
February 12th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I've given up all hope of Valentines...

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Just out of interest, are we actually planning to hold an event here at PC, for Valentines Day?
It doesn't seem all that likely as this Thread has strayed somewhat off-topic and no one seems to be sticking to the point of it anymore, really.

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Just out of interest, are we actually planning to hold an event here at PC, for Valentines Day?
It doesn't seem all that likely as this Thread has strayed somewhat off-topic and no one seems to be sticking to the point of it anymore, really.
That's what I thought. I think there's a valentines event.......people are asking others to be their valentine so I guess it would make sense.....
Nice sig Hikaru's Twin! I think I watched Cardcaptors a few times.

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 03:35 PM
That's what I thought. I think there's a valentines event.......people are asking others to be their valentine so I guess it would make sense.....
Nice sig Hikaru's Twin! I think I watched Cardcaptors a few times.

Hmm, well...i guess you've got a point there, Jordan ^_^
It would be cool to hold an event for Valentine's Day, if we're actually going to have one, it'd be one event that i'd actually be able to attend! Only thing is.....i don't have a Valentine and will probably never get one...... *sighs*
Thank you for the comments on my Sig by the way.

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Hmm, well...i guess you've got a point there, Jordan ^_^
It would be cool to hold an event for Valentine's Day, if we're actually going to have one, it'd be one event that i'd actually be able to attend! Only thing is.....i don't have a Valentine and will probably never get one...... *sighs*
Thank you for the comments on my Sig by the way.
I bet you'd probably want Oni Flygon to ask you, wouldn't you!

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
I think you'll get one sooner or later Hikaru! Just wait. If you don't then several guys will be getting a PM from me. XD Just kidding. I also love your signature pictures too; Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my favorites. ^_^ Plus she's the only Anime girl I've seen with the same hair and eye colors as me, lol.

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I bet you'd probably want Oni Flygon to ask you, wouldn't you!

Lol, some might think that, but i mean really i doubt he ever would and there's actually someone else i wouldn't mind asking me. ....Geez, can't believe i just said that! *Runs off, blushing*

EDIT: Just saw your post, Kay. Lol and thanks for the comments on my new sig! ^_^

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Lol, some might think that, but i mean really i doubt he ever would and there's actually someone else i wouldn't mind asking me. ....Geez, can't believe i just said that! *Runs off, blushing*

EDIT: Just saw your post, Kay. Lol and thanks for the comments on my new sig! ^_^
*laughs*
Well, I don't know who that is, but I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind!
Will you be my Valentine Hikaru's Twin?
(Wow, I sure have grown bold of late! Hehe)

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 05:13 PM
*laughs*
Well, I don't know who that is, but I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind!
Will you be my Valentine Hikaru's Twin?
(Wow, I sure have grown bold of late! Hehe)

Sure, i'd love to be your Valentine, Jordan! ^_^
Well, i guess i may as well admit this now, when i said that there was someone else i wouldn't mind asking me.......um....well, you were that someone i had in mind..

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Sure, i'd love to be your Valentine, Jordan! ^_^
Well, i guess i may as well admit this now, when i said that there was someone else i wouldn't mind asking me.......um....well, you were that someone i had in mind..

Really?
I didn't think anyone wanted to ask me!
Thanks Hikaru's Twin! I kinda wanted to ask you too! I guess I should've spoke sooner hehe.....
I suppose we both just made each others day!
*smiles*

bna_li
February 12th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Hello. From Singapore, i dont understand this Valentine stuff. This is not something we DO. Please explain.

22sa
February 12th, 2004, 05:25 PM
:) Oo Congrats Haruka Twin and her Valintine's Day man (100marios)!

Cassie-chan
February 12th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I wanted to ask this persan at my school to be my vilintine, but he likes someone else. :-(

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Hello. From Singapore, i dont understand this Valentine stuff. This is not something we DO. Please explain.
Valentine's Day is a holiday that several countries celebrate, where people usually give others candy (mostly chocolate) and other gifts. Most give them to the person that they like though, so it's romantic. ^_^; And boys usually ask girls on dates, etc.

And see, I told you Hikaru! But too bad... I already had planned out what I was going to say in those PMs. Lol, jk. =P

Hikaru's Twin
February 12th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Really?
I didn't think anyone wanted to ask me!
Thanks Hikaru's Twin! I kinda wanted to ask you too! I guess I should've spoke sooner hehe.....
I suppose we both just made each others day!
*smiles*

Well, now you know someone did, and like said, you definitely made my day ^_^
Lol, oh sorry for ruining your PM plans, Kay j/k

Blaine
February 12th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I don't like St. Valentine's Day... It makes me sad... Nobody ever asks me to call him or anything like that... But oh well. ^^ I'll be home eating lime cheesecake and spinach-filled toasted raviolli. Yay.

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I'm sure I would've recieved some of those PMs hehe.
Yay! I have a Valentine! This is probably my first Valentine in my whole life! Not counting my family!
(A valentine as in a real person, not a card hehe)

DragonTrainer
February 12th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Really?Woah 100man

I've had plenty of RL Valentines, lol, I guess Kayleigh wold be my first online Valentine :P

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Who wants to be my online Valentine? Really DragonTrainer? Me too, I have like... 6. I bought them all flowers today because I might not see them to tommorow, Theres Keri, Rita, Tabby, Gina, Isabel, and Felicia..Theres more..

DragonTrainer
February 12th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Lol, me and you Dizzy are like the only one's who have had real Valentine's before :P

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 06:26 PM
I might would have one if I went to a public school and knew more boys. ^_^; But the only ones I really know are little 5th graders in my brother's boy scout group, lol.

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Really?Woah 100man

I've had plenty of RL Valentines, lol, I guess Kayleigh wold be my first online Valentine :P
I really don't know a lot of people at school, that may be one of the reasons why.

Either that or I'm just not cool enough hehe.

DragonTrainer
February 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Lol, I know lot's of people, and I guess I'm popular, so that maybe why I get Valentine's :P

22sa
February 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I digged through a drawer with some family/vairous pictures a while ago and I happen to find a Valetine's card I got from a girl (but she proabbly wrote one to everybody) way back in grade 5. That's it for me. Everything else about Valetine's Day I threw away. ^_^;;

Blaine
February 12th, 2004, 06:32 PM
St. Valentine's Day in pretty much nothing but a big consumer franchise, and the majority of people here are kids so don't be suprised that they've never had 'Valentine's.'

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I dont have a valentine :( Who wants to be My Valentine?

DragonTrainer
February 12th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Dizzy, just ask a specific person to be your Valentine

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Ya but if I ask that would make me sound rude... you know... lol

latiosspud
February 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Ya but if I ask that would make me sound rude... you know... lol
Rude??? How would that be rude?

Kayleigh
February 12th, 2004, 06:47 PM
I know who you could ask~ ^_^ *ahem* You need to ask her! Really!

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I was just being Stupid... Who's Blaine's Valentine? :)

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I know who you could ask~ ^_^ *ahem* You need to ask her! Really!

*Tilts head* Who? o.o I want to know...

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Special O!!! Orange*Berry Who is your Valentine?

OOOO Kayleigh your good, I know who your talking about!

100marios
February 12th, 2004, 07:24 PM
I was just being Stupid... Who's Blaine's Valentine? :)
No one I believe!
Go get her tiger!....just kidding hehe....
I'd say it's worth a shot!

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Special O!!! Orange*Berry Who is your Valentine?

OOOO Kayleigh your good, I know who your talking about!

No one currently.... *sigh* Everyone's afraid I'll give um' my mono. ;_;
*Eyes Tsuji*

Teara
February 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
My valentine lives pretty far away (at least he's closer than he used to be). but...
*jumps in the air*
He might be coming down to visit this weekend, yeah! He's cool but kinda a mush, oh well, at least he has horses^_^

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 07:31 PM
I wanna be your valentine Special O :) lol

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:33 PM
I wanna be your valentine Special O :) lol

Okay =3 Sounds good to me.

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Yay Valentine!!! :) Special O is so cool lol

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Yay Valentine!!! :) Special O is so cool lol

Double yey! Because Diz-kun is too. =P
*He falls asleep suddenly*
Oh dear... x.x

Dizzy
February 12th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Lol that was cute. I have to go everyone, I need to study for a Portuguese test :(... See everyone soon...I'll make you a banner Special O :)

orange*berry
February 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
Lol that was cute. I have to go everyone, I need to study for a Portuguese test :(... See everyone soon...I'll make you a banner Special O :)

*L* Yey!
Good luck on your Portuguese test, Diz-kun. Don't sleep too much. =P
*L* Sorry. I'll stop now. n.n()

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I don't like St. Valentine's Day... It makes me sad... Nobody ever asks me to call him or anything like that... But oh well. ^^ I'll be home eating lime cheesecake and spinach-filled toasted raviolli. Yay.
To **** with Valentine's Day, let's all do that!

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 01:52 AM
Valentine's Day thread. I normaly don't like that holiday but this year I havea BF and he is taking my out on that day.Think it will be the best Valentine's Day I have had sence well ever XD

Phantom Angel
February 13th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Tomorrow...valentine day...no pair...
*look at everyone that has pair*
I always alone...
*hug Sonansu*

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Well, I'm trying to stop my 13 year long Valentine-less streak. Alas, it shall not be...bah humbug.

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 02:16 AM
(ok i have no idea why i'm doing this)
Come on can't be that bad realy. i mean not the best thing but there are farworse thing than being a lone. I have been a lone on that dayfor a while now. I just hang out with friend(yes well all had that bad luck with guys) or just do something that made use happy. Try not to get to down about it.

Phantom Angel
February 13th, 2004, 02:19 AM
Well, I'm trying to stop my 13 year long Valentine-less streak. Alas, it shall not be...bah humbug.We are same...T_T
No pair for valentine...
No people to hug...*dies*

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 02:27 AM
Phantom, your sig begs to differ.

CASSIE AND AUSTIN FOREVER

Yes, and you have no Valentine, you say?

And all my friends live out of town, so that plan's screwed

Phantom Angel
February 13th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Phantom, your sig begs to differ.

CASSIE AND AUSTIN FOREVER

Yes, and you have no Valentine, you say?

And all my friends live out of town, so that plan's screwedShe is not here, I mean.
I don't even know when will I meet her again. ;_;
*such a pain*

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Ok you guys are realy deppresing(sp). Makeing me feel bad now. *shakes head
Have you guys heard of the light at the end of the tunnel? or never lose hope?

Phantom Angel
February 13th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Ok you guys are realy deppresing(sp). Makeing me feel bad now. *shakes head
Have you guys heard of the light at the end of the tunnel? or never lose hope?*run out of hope*
When will my pair come back?
No one know.
I will just...*dies here*

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 02:42 AM
I lost my hope when people started throwing things at me.

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 02:42 AM
I think your both being meladromatice(sp). >_>
*feels like want to scream out loud
Supose to be a happy day not a painfull or bad one. *sighs

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 02:49 AM
That's the wonder of Valentine's Day. It's the only holiday that makes people feel bad.

Eternal Night
February 13th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Well hate to tell you but not the only one. I know people to fell bad or in pain around other hoidays too. X-mas is a big hoildat for makeing people fell bad too. I think all Hoidays can do that though they were not suposes to.

Ok so off topic now. I will stop.

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 03:03 AM
Meh...I can't be bothered being depressed anymore.

Happy Valentine's Eve, everyone.

IceKitten
February 13th, 2004, 05:53 AM
My pairup is +9 hrs in front of me, so happy Valentines day Icer! :*:*:*

icer
February 13th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Thanks Tig, Happy Valentines day! :D :D

IceKitten
February 13th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Now what happens? lol!

do we partay?:P

Kayleigh
February 13th, 2004, 08:33 AM
*Tilts head* Who? o.o I want to know...
It's someone, but I'm not allowed to say. ^_^; You need to ask Dizzy!

Now what happens? lol!

do we partay?:P
Well, I heard that we're having some kind of party on Saturday, but.. *shrugs* o.o

orange*berry
February 13th, 2004, 08:55 AM
It's someone, but I'm not allowed to say. ^_^; You need to ask Dizzy!

Well, I heard that we're having some kind of party on Saturday, but.. *shrugs* o.o

Someone...? Hmm...
Oh! A party! =3 *Bakes a bunch of cookies, remembers she has mono, and ends up with a bunch of cookies that only she can eat* ;_; Hauuu...

The Evil One
February 13th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Yay for parties! *waits for party to start*

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 01:21 PM
A party? I didn't read anuthing about a party in the februaury events thread......
I hope there is one though! It's sure too be fun!

Hikaru's Twin
February 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM
A party? I didn't read anuthing about a party in the februaury events thread......
I hope there is one though! It's sure too be fun!

Maybe you're just not looking close enough then ^_^
In Masato-kun's post (February Events Thread) it has, "Future Pokmon Community Events that need assistance" then under that it says "Valentine's Day" so i'd assume we're supposed to be having some sort of party for it ....but there's still no host for it.....

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Maybe you're just not looking close enough then ^_^
In Masato-kun's post (February Events Thread) it has, "Future Pokmon Community Events that need assistance" then under that it says "Valentine's Day" ....and there's still no host for it.....
Really? I looked it over about 5 times and didn't see a thing!
And I do have 20/20 vision! Hehe....
Well I'm happy there is one afterall!

Hikaru's Twin
February 13th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Really? I looked it over about 5 times and didn't see a thing!
And I do have 20/20 vision! Hehe....
Well I'm happy there is one afterall!

Lol were you looking at the same Thread as me!? This is where i saw it anyway:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=4434
I do hope it's going to go ahead though.....

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Where? I still can't see it....
Oh, there it is! Way at the bottom! No wonder I missed it! Hehe....
I really hope we can get a host, all these kinds of events turn out to be so much fun! At least in my opinion!

Kayleigh
February 13th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Yes, and DragonTrainer mentioned it to me in a PM. ^_^; I didn't know anything about it, but... ah well. I guess the first person who makes a thread about it is the host, lol.

100marios
February 13th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Yes, and DragonTrainer mentioned it to me in a PM. ^_^; I didn't know anything about it, but... ah well. I guess the first person who makes a thread about it is the host, lol.
Who knows how often Shinji Mekamori comes on anymore! I guess someone else might have to do it...

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2004, 03:44 AM
Well, Happy Valentine's Day! ^_^ I guess I could make a thread about it.. Doesn't matter to me!

The Evil One
February 14th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!

22sa
February 14th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Have a Happy Valentines Day folks. :P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 14th, 2004, 09:56 AM
Happy Valentines Day, ya'll.

silverfrost
February 14th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Out of curiosity, does anyone have any special plans for today? ^_^

Hikaru's Twin
February 14th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! ^_^

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
February 14th, 2004, 10:13 AM
No. I don't. I'm happy because season 4 of degrassi just got ordered!