PDA

View Full Version : Mario Online

Goatman56
November 22nd, 2004, 11:28 AM
This is a RP about one of Nintendos greatest characters Mario heres the story.

Your a kid that always plays video games and your favorite is Mario.You've played Mario basically all your life u beat every game.But one day your walking by your favorite video game store and u get a glimpse of a poster that say Mario Online.You walk in the store and buy the disk and the terminal that allows you to see the virtual world and without it u can't log in.You go home and set up and get ready to play the best Mario game ever made.You log in and the title screen asks monster or human.You choose your race then the journey begins.

Heres the form
Name:
Personality:
Description: (of what u look like in the RP not what you look like in the game)
Monster: (if your a monster humans can make themselves up and choose there fighting styles monsters can't)
Special Atk:
Description of Human in game: (only if u are a human)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heres mine
Name: Pochi
Race: Monster
Personality: Joker,extreme gamer,happy,fast,annoying,and stuborn
Description: Blue long hair,white baggy shirt,white baggy pants,blue shoes,blue headband,and bluegloves without fingers
Monster: Blue Goomba
Special atk: Twister Blast

FireEmporer
November 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Another good roleplay spoiled by BAD GRAMMER!

Desert Cacturne
November 22nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
Ooh, ooh! I love the Mario series! I've been waiting for an RP of this kind. ^^;

Name: Sylvester
Race: Monster
Country: Japan (I chose this 'cause this is the country of cool video games and manga! Sorry to copy. ><)
Personality: Problem-Solver, Strategist, Smarty Pants, Kind, Sensitive, Nature Lover, Friendly, Sarcastic At Times
Description: Sleek brown and green hair, green tunic (yay, medieval), brown vest, cargo pants, bright orange sneakers
Monster: Yellow Yoshi
Special ATK.: Eggsplosion

Yes, what FireEmporer said, please use atleast semi-grammar in your posts.

Goatman56
November 22nd, 2004, 05:42 PM
what do you mean proper grammar cause I have no idea what you are talking about so fill me in if this is about the u thing or the y thing let it die cause your wasting my time I like to be nice to people but plz don't criticize the way I talk or type

Desert Cacturne
November 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
Hmm... anyone else willing to join? Please join! *sigh*

Oh well, grammar doesn't really matter for this topic, I guess.

pokefan007
November 23rd, 2004, 10:44 PM
I'll join! I love Mario!!

Name: Erik
Race: (on the game?) Monster
Personality: loves to be everyones best friend, and that is where everything goes wrong..
Description: (like in the real world? if so then this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png)
Monster: Blue yoshi with permanent wings
Special Atk: Egg Warriors (attack is where I spit out lots of eggs and they all hatch yoshi's of different colors and they attack the opponent)

Desert Cacturne
November 24th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Hmm... maybe Egg Warriors? Lol. Sounds funny. x.x

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Sounds very weird... But I like weird! Egg Warriers it is!!! Thank you!!

Goatman56
November 24th, 2004, 12:04 PM
OOC: Alright lets start things off.

IC: I was walking by my favorite video game store.Until I looked to my right just when I was about to pass it up when I saw in big bold letters Mario Online."M....M.....MARIO ONLINE!"I ran into the store and pulled out all the money I had witch suprisingly was enough.The store clerk handed me the game,the controller,and the terminal."Thanks sir."I ran out of the store jumping in mid air screaming.I finally reached home and plugged everything in."Alright,log in."It was like all of a sudden I was falling in mid air I couldn't even feel the seperation from my body until I hit the floor and it asked me whats your name."Pochi."Welcome the voice said.It then asked me what race do I want to be."Monster"I replied.What monster the machine said."Uhhh how about a Blue Goomba."It then dragged me in and I transformed into the Blue Goomba I chose.I landed on the ground and looked around there was tons of online players."Wow theres tons of people on."With that said I began to walk around and scope out this virtual world.

pokefan007
November 24th, 2004, 12:14 PM
*he put on his headphones*
Here we go again...
*suddenly everything went dark, then he was there, in his monster form, in the game: Mario Online*
Lets go.
*flies off toward one of the mini games*

talking_suicune
November 24th, 2004, 03:22 PM
i'll join
Name: Justino
Race: Human
Personality: Mostly a happy, acrobatic person.
Description: Brown hair, 4 feet 45 inches, glasses, cool ^^
Special Atk: Hydro-punch
Description of Human in game: same as the one before( Brown hair, 4 feet 45 inches, glasses, cool ^^)
I might make a banner is that ok?

Goatman56
November 24th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: Sweet suicunes in this now we can really get this started wooo

Desert Cacturne
November 25th, 2004, 08:37 AM
Sylvester walked down a sidewalk and saw his favorite store, Gamers Advanced Online. He entered the store and saw a crowd of people looking at one game. Sylvester approached the crowd and was amazed to see a game called, Mario Online. There was one left as the crowd made a long line to purchase the game. "Can I get that video game?" asked a boy. "No, hunny, you need a terminal and that costs lots of money!" exclaimed his mom. Sylvester grabbed it before anyone else did and along with it, a terminal. "That'll cost one hundred and fifty dollars," said the clerk. Sylvester took out one hundred and fifty dollars from his wallet to pay for the game. "Thank you," replied Sylvester and then he left the store.

Sylvester went home, which was just two blocks away. He inserted the game and registered for his new account. As he finished making the account, Syl was plunged into a world of ultimate Mario Online gaming...

talking_suicune
November 25th, 2004, 04:53 PM
One fine day, Justino was walking along, listening to his walkman. When the song playing on the radio was over, he heard a commercial:
"Mario online is raved by the world but only few have been rich enough to buy both the rare console and the better-than-gold-game, Mario online. Buy it now at Gamers Advanced Online!!!!!" Justino's jaw dropped. He had never even thought of a video game so... so incredibly advanced as Mario Online. He ran like heck toward the store screaming. He asked the clerk:" Do you have that new game, Mario Online?""Uhhh, let me check...", said the rather stupid clerk. Justino's heart was racing faster than a Formula1 car.Then, the clerck came back. "Yup, you're pretty lucky, because uhhh, oh yeah it was the only one with the expansion pack."" I don't care, just give me the game!!!!!,"said Justino. Justino payed and ran like a lunatic toward his house and when he got in, put the legendary Game Pak in the slot, and the fun began.

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 04:59 PM
*he goes to the portal, trying to log out*
Time to get out of here, my jobs done so I'm going home
*he gets in the portal only to find out he can't log out*
Oh crap. *tries again but fails* OK, this isn't funny!!
*tries again, and fails* I can't get out.. I can't get out...
*starts to panic* I can't get out.. I can't get out...
*flies off screaming "I can't get out..."*

talking_suicune
November 25th, 2004, 05:07 PM
look i made a banner!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/shadylee3000/mario.bmp
Yay!

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I noticed a Yoshi being wierd and walked over to him."Something wrong."

OOC: Pulling the .hack thing I see

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 05:38 PM
OOC: Nothing wrong with it is there?
IC: I can't log out.. I can't log out...
*is still panicing*
OOC: Can't spell....

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 05:43 PM
OOC: Nah theres nothing wrong with that.

Desert Cacturne
November 25th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Nice banner, Justino! Sorry pokefan007 for the errors!

IC : Yoshi's Island
Syl was walking down Yoshi's Island, where he had chosen to begin, when he saw a nearby sign reading, "Newbie Zone". "Nifty," Sylvester said, and then entered a vortex portal linking to the "Newbie Zone".

IC : The Newbie Zone
Syl looked around and saw newbies galore. Or atleast they looked like newbies. Some were elite members with decent equipment that helped the newbs. "Move it!" shouted a Paragoomba. "Get out of here!" yelled a Rawk Hawk. Syl nicely let them pass. "Excuse me, Mr. Yoshi," said a Koopa Troopa. Again, Syl let him pass. Then, Syl saw a group, a blue Goomba and a seemingly professional blue Yoshi with wings that was struggling. Carefully and calmly, Sylvester walked towards them.

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 06:04 PM
OOC: My character works at one of the "jobs" in mario online and is above the "elite members", he's not a newbie... also, "letted" should be just plain "let", we don't want too much bad grammer... lol...

IC: *is still panicing* I can't log out... I can't log out...

Goatman56
November 25th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I walked away and went to battle some monsters and started atking."Yeah u wish u had my skills."

pokefan007
November 25th, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC: What in the world are you talking about?!?!

talking_suicune
November 26th, 2004, 06:00 AM
As soon as Justino logged in, his jaw dropped. Just looking at the terminal where u log in was amazing. Justino saw another terminal with a floating sign above it which said:
"Monster Arena" Justino thought: " Maybe i can meet someone there...". Justino walked
silently towards the terminal. When his foot touched the virtual ground, some sparks flew off of his shoes. As soon as Justino made it to the terminal, a screen popped up.
"MONSTER OR HUMAN" Justino chose human. He entered the door and was suprised what met him.

Goatman56
November 26th, 2004, 09:04 AM
OOC: Pokefan I have to have something to fight you know

pokefan007
November 26th, 2004, 09:17 AM
OOC: OK... I still don't get it though.. but lets just drop it...

IC: *calms himself down*
OK, maybe I can log out later, maybe its a little glitch..
*flies off to practice his battling skills*