PDA

View Full Version : BW003 - Mijumaru? (Japanese Spoilers)

Mew~
August 31st, 2010, 12:20 AM
ミジュマル!メグロコ!危機一髪!!
Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!
AirDate: 30th September 2010~

So there you have it! The titles for the first two episode haven't been revealed yet but keep your eyes pealed!~

I guess this will be the episode where Ash will catch Mijumaru so maybe since there is a mention of some sort of battle maybe this shows Ash gets Mijumaru because episode 3 and in this episode they face off against Meguroko (the crocodile thing)... (my guess is he gets Mijumaru off Professor Araragi)

560cool.
August 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM
What the Christ...?
So you mean we get the title of the third episode, but not the 1st or 2nd ?
Well, anyways, at least Ash catches the water starter since Johto. But since there is a Meguroko in the title, I suppose he's gonna get that as well ?

Recluse
August 31st, 2010, 01:33 AM
I knew he would catch a water type at first.

Guy
August 31st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Is it me, or am I the only one to notice that the anime is starting on Mondays now in Japan, and not on the regular Thursdays?
What the Christ...?
Well, anyways, at least Ash catches the water starter since Johto. But since there is a Meguroko in the title, I suppose he's gonna get that as well ?
If you notice, this episode isn't going to air until the 30th of September and it's going to be the third episode. So, I'm guessing Best Wishes is going to premier with two episodes on it's opening day. Therefore, they're probably leaving the title(s) as a surprise.

My guess is Ash gets Mijumaru from Prof. Araragi as gift in the first or second episode like the games hur hur. However, I'm leaning to bet that Ash is going to capture Mamepeto first when he arrives to Isshu. So, by the third episode he'll have Pikachu, Mamepeto, and Mijumaru. It's still possible for him to capture a Mijumaru in this episode though.

The way I see it, there's three options.

Ash and Co. run into a group of mean Meguroko and have a difficult time brushing them off. Mijumaru comes to the rescue like shown in earlier previews and at the end decided to travel with Ash.
Ash and Co. encounter wild Meguroko, and Ash uses Mijumaru to capture one giving Mijumaru character development.
Ash catches a Meguroko or not - he seems to want to capture a lot of Pokémon in this region. Who knows, maybe James might catch one instead.

Although, there's a list of possibilities, this is what I see most likely to happen.

Mew~
August 31st, 2010, 09:39 AM
Is it me, or am I the only one to notice that the anime is starting on Mondays now in Japan, and not on the regular Thursdays?

They're not though? The 30th is still on Thursday, heh! The 30th of August is a monday though did you get confused? Lol.

Ash catches a Meguroko or not - he seems to want to capture a lot of Pokémon in this region. Who knows, maybe James might catch one instead.

You've got me hoping James gets one now, I think it would really suit him!~

Guy
August 31st, 2010, 10:18 AM
They're not though? The 30th is still on Thursday, heh! The 30th of August is a monday though did you get confused? Lol.

You've got me hoping James gets one now, I think it would really suit him!~
Oh my gosh, I checked the August calendar and not September. I feel so slow now. ;~;

I can see James getting it for the reason that it looks like it could be a Pokémon that enjoys biting him when called out, but on the other hand that's usually reserved for one of James' Grass types (Victreebell, Cacnea, Carnivine). It could go to Ash and be like another Gliscor/Turtwig/Gible who's knocking down Ash and biting his head though. Either way, it's a hard call.

...Or we're just thinking too much into it, and it's just being showcased in this episode. XD;

Bluerang1
August 31st, 2010, 11:22 AM
The thing is Hiiro, will he have 4 Pokemon already? In just the 3rd episode. I know BW is meant to be fast paced, but not this much so...

okjoek
August 31st, 2010, 03:04 PM
I havnt seen any of the japaneese episodes yet. I'm waiting for the sieries to come out in english first ^_^

but I'm not putting my expectations too high because It startted to dumb down after the begining of sinnoh... dawn kinda turned me away from pokemon with her high pitch annoying voice so I hope the new girl is better. Isnt she supposed to have a vine swinging jungle girl sorta attitude?

PiPVoda
August 31st, 2010, 03:10 PM
The thing is Hiiro, will he have 4 Pokemon already? In just the 3rd episode. I know BW is meant to be fast paced, but not this much so...
I agree, I don't think he'll get meguroko. Well I hope he doesn't since it'll be three pokemon so soon. Ash needs a water type! They've been neglected for years, especially Piplup with Dawn. :cry:

I am positive that he will end up with one of them. He caught Starly in the 2nd or 3rd episode in Sinnoh if I'm right. My thoughts are that if like Hiiro said he runs into a mean group of meguroko he may catch one, but I don't think it will be w/ Miju. Maybe Miju gets loose from Araragi and encouters these meguroko who Ash then uses pikachu to help beat and catch one.

Dixie
August 31st, 2010, 04:49 PM
I doubt Ash will catch a Meguroko because it's not in his MO. I have a feeling that Meguroko's will be the 5th gen's Beedrill.

I watched the latest promo with Ash and I slowed it down and the Pokemon Pikachu irontailed was dark grey which means that his first capture could possibly be the Pigeon Pokemon XD

Guy
August 31st, 2010, 04:51 PM
I totally get that too, and trust me I'm with you when you say that. While I don't actually see Ash capturing a Meguroko in this episode (maybe not at all), I still think the writer's will have Ash possibly catch more than the average six Pokémon he usually has.

From the looks of things, he's going on a catching spree, and this could lead up to Ash being able to change his team throughout the anime this time.

Going off topic there, but just thought I'd mention that. >_>;

PearlShipper4Life
September 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM
Wow, third title already? Hope they reveal the first two soon. I knew Ash would catch Mijumaru, that's so awesome too, he's one of my favorites and matches Ash so well. I think this will be the little guys first battle personally, to show off his skills and personality.

Neelh
September 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Mijumaru... :glomp:

Is that even an emoticon?

Anyways, Mijumaru's really cutesy, so I can't see Ash using one. Maybe Iris will catch one?

PearlShipper4Life
September 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
Ash has a few cute Pokemon, don't know why he can't get this little guy.

Silver25
September 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
If he does in fact bring Gible, I see no reason to get another ground type.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
September 3rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
If he does in fact bring Gible, I see no reason to get another ground type.
I think he is only bringing Pikachu with him though this time unless Gible sneaks into the boat like Aipom did...

Guy
September 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Anyways, Mijumaru's really cutesy, so I can't see Ash using one. Maybe Iris will catch one?
Mijumaru's second stage evolution based on the beta art doesn't seem as cute though. :3

Neelh
September 6th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Ash has a few cute Pokemon, don't know why he can't get this little guy.

Good point. Phanphy, most of the starters...

Though most of them aren't so cutesy now. :|

solarowl
September 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM
i hope he gets mijumaru
and this isnt the first time he got a cute pokemon

Mew~
September 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Ive added the other 3 titles to the first post guys :) Episode 1 sounds awsome!~

Guy
September 7th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Ive added the other 3 titles to the first post guys :) Episode 1 sounds awsome!~
Made individual threads for them, so lets keep this one to discuss the third episode alone.

Based on the first two titles however, I can see Ash catching Mijumaru in this episode then. It makes perfect sense based upon that.

PearlShipper4Life
September 7th, 2010, 01:55 PM
This is the episode summary folks..

Slowkingsley:

Quote:
Summary

Ash and the others, meet a boy called Dan while in the middle of travelling. The group are being lead to his home which is a hot spring resort, and together with the "Desert Croc Pokemon" Meguroko, they will have fun in the sand baths.

Please remember my translations are not perfect, but give the general idea.

I'm getting maybe Negaishipping vibes from thisXD
I can't believe there doing an episode like this so early LOL That's a first.

war rock exe
September 12th, 2010, 04:45 PM
What the Christ...?

i doubt it, but that would be cool if he did

Guy
September 23rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
With the premier of Best Wishes one hour special today, we have our preview for this episode.
PREVIEW HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4yay16fzo)
Mijumaru pushing Pikachu off Ash was the shining moment in that preview. I think I like him already - as if I didn't like him before. XD;

PearlShipper4Life
September 23rd, 2010, 11:54 AM
I know, saw the preview and it looks like Mijumaru is jealous of Pikachu I wonder how long this will last? I'm excited for this one. Plus shirtless Ash *WE* Fanservice.

Spinor
September 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Please ignore this post. SD is N fangirling right now >__>

I find it sexy how Ash is shirtless in front of Iris. It's not Fanservice, It's Wild Fanservice. *headshot*

Oh right, it's cool how Ash is getting Wotter. Didn't we all see that coming?

Expect another image theme for me from this preview

Tomackze
September 30th, 2010, 07:36 AM
Well Ash just got himself another pokemon... two in three episodes! Impressive.

I wish he'd keep this up instead of just stop catching for a long period. I like when his pokemon change (catching or evolving)...

Guy
September 30th, 2010, 01:37 PM
This episode was pretty fast paced as far as it goes with Ash "catching" Mijumaru.

Best moment of the show though was Mijumaru pushing Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder, and later blocking Pikachu's Thunderbolt with its shell. It's definitely the new Piplup of the show towards Ash, but more or less, its personality is an improvement.

After watching the episode, I can say I like Meguroko more than I originally had at first. They gave the Meguroko with the glasses both a leadership yet outsider role, which I found to be a nice mix. Seeing it again at the end makes me wonder if that was the last time we'll see it and if it's possible Ash can catch it at a later time. Even though I rather see James with it rather than the trash bag Pokémon some speculate he'll get. :\

Overall, the episode was for the least satisfying. Next week though, will Ash catch another Pokémon (three in a row)?

Tomackze
September 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM
I really really hope that James will catch the Meguroko because it seems like it can be a powerhouse.

And Team Rocket this week was much worst than they were last week

Spinor
September 30th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Oh how much I love how Ash and Iris are fighting at the beginning.

This episode was also pretty swell. Team Rocket pulled a silent fail, though. Oof, it pissed me how Iris fanned over that CotD, but I'll ramble my shipping views in the SD.

Mijumaru was so cute too. Awww, what a face to behold~ Lol at the Pokeball fail too >__> The ending was frekinawesomecakes. 10/10

Also, is Iris calling Ash a little kid? Kodomo ne? And what else does she tease him?

Mew~
October 1st, 2010, 03:05 AM
I really enjoyed it but it wasn't anything special to be honest!~ :(
I was suprised at how ash caught Mijumaru so quickly too!
Loved the AshXIris bit where Iris grabs Ash's hand!~

Mijumaru's so awsome! :3 I love its voice!!!!! :3

mervyn797
October 1st, 2010, 04:31 AM
Just got my hands eyes on this one. Oh, I just realized how awesome the theme song is. /very, very slow.

Oh my! Mijumaru's voice is so cute! Far better than that of Tsutaja. -_-'
Mijumaru doesn't really seem to like Iris at all. And wait... Is Mijumaru jealous of Pikachu? o.o Great, Pikachu's got competition.

The Rocket Trio landed into the hole with such elegance and style. That really bugs me. And can anyone explain to me how an electromagnet can attract a Meguroko? Or was that some kind of Poké-magnet? I can honestly say, I don't like this new Team Rocket at all. There's absolutely no fun watching them all those serious activities. They are absolutely no fun to watch at all. >_>

And when Mijumaru tries to be a hero by stopping the stream of hot water which would have fallen in Ash... I rofl'd at that. Megoroko is got be strong to take such a huge load. Simply amazing. Alas, they all fall trembling down.. XD;

I was almost certain Ash would catch the leader of the group of Megurokos, just like Squirtle in the Indigo League. Ash has two Isshu Pokemon already. I like the way how fast paced this season seems.
And the closing theme is spectacular as well. /slow. ^^;

luf100
October 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
I watched this yesterday. Meh, just a filler episode. They need them but it wasn't that great. Maybe I'll like it more once I find a dubbed one. :P

I like how TR just left. No awesome smoke bomb escape, but they weren't blasted off. I love it.

That Meguroko had weird glasses. I was expecting more sunglasses-like. xD I think it will probably be back, since they showed it at the end with the To Be Continued.

Astinus
October 5th, 2010, 11:26 AM
And can anyone explain to me how an electromagnet can attract a Meguroko? Or was that some kind of Poké-magnet?
I was wondering that myself when I saw the episode. That really confused me as to how that worked.

Not as confusing as why those Mamepato didn't originally fly away in the first place. Crazy birds.

The opening of this episode nearly rotted my teeth with how cute Mijumaru was. The way he shoved Pikachu off Ash's shoulder, and the "BONK!" when the Pokeball hit him in the head... He's a sweet little creature, and I'm glad that he's a member of the team now.

Meguroko was actually interesting for the Pokemon-of-the-week. Not just the leader and how its personality was showcased, but also just the abilities of the Pokemon. They're smart ones who are also quite strong physically, especially being able to nearly fling two children around.

I'm really enjoying this series, despite how fast-paced it is. IDK. I feel like they're putting a lot into the series, especially with how much Team Rocket has changed.

Sansa Stark
October 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM
The beginning of the episode made me lol. ): I like the dynamic between Iris and Ash more than any other female protagonist we've had thus far. She's becoming my favorite:)
Mijumaru is probably my favorite Pokemon so far. It's just so adorable. My love for it was official when it pushed Pikachu off of Ash's shoulder n_n;

I like Team Rocket being serious, but at the same time, I miss the comedy they provided. I hope they don't get ~too serious~. :[

The magnet thing confused me, as well. I was like "..did they feed him something to magnetize him? or what?!"

Finally, I like Hibago. n_n; I loved how it joined Ash and Pikachu in the sand bath and Iris was like ">:<"

Satoshi Ookami
October 19th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Finally, I like Hibago. n_n; I loved how it joined Ash and Pikachu in the sand bath and Iris was like ">:<"
It's Kibago =) Not Hibago =)