View Full Version : Pokemon Cries you absoblutely hate.

August 31st, 2010, 6:33 PM
What kind of Pokemon cries that you absoblutely cannot stand?
For me, it's Electabuzz. Just... UGH!!! It's so irritating, to the point where I take my headphones out whenever it says the trainer is about to send out Electabuzz.

August 31st, 2010, 8:10 PM
I hate Electabuzz's cry. It sounds too loud and annoying; I feel like my ears hurt after listening to it. I also have a love/hate relationship with Porygon's cry for the same reason, but to a lesser extent.

August 31st, 2010, 8:40 PM
I used to love Kricketune's cry but now it's downright annoying -_-

August 31st, 2010, 8:54 PM
sigh........lord save me!

August 31st, 2010, 10:06 PM
Palkia, Masquerain, Electabuzz, and Medicham.

Devil Flamingo
August 31st, 2010, 10:23 PM
Bidoof and Bibarel, duh.

Every time those things appear I seriously want to stab them in the mouth or something, so goddamn annoying (not to mention their idiotic appearance).

September 1st, 2010, 7:54 AM
Staraptor's cry always makes my ears hurt (not great, since I like Staraptor as a Pokémon). Hopefully they'll tone it down somehow in later games.

September 1st, 2010, 4:54 PM
really? Electabuzz is the only one I could go without.

September 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM
Pickacu.. ugh that is the worst

September 3rd, 2010, 12:11 PM
I'm surprised to see no-one mentioned Nidoking... That is the only one I truly hate... To the point of turning my voice off for the entire playthrough of Leaf Green (from the point of getting it to the point of putting it into the box like three fights later... Just for the cry :P).

Well, that and Jynx... Seriously, it's... I cant even describe it xD

September 3rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
I actually love Electabuzz's cry. It's definitely the most unique of all the genI cries. :D

Nidoking and Rhydon on the other hand...they both have the same problem, and that is the annoyingly high pitched screech to them. I've noticed that they're a bit more bearable in recent games as compared to RBY, but still. XD

September 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
While Floatzel may be my all time favorite Pokemon, it's cry is very disturbing and noisy, UGH, MY EARS!!!!!

I agree with the above posts on Electabuzz, it's noisy and obnoxiously loud.....

Same goes for Yanmega.....

Rayquaza, it's cry is pure ear rape, especially on Battle Revolution with the TV volume ridiculously high.....

I don't hate Milotics cry, but I was absol (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IncrediblyLamePun)utely TERRIFIED of it as a child, I was like "What the heck is that sound!?"

Articuno was another Pokemon whos cry terrified me, I was looking in those binoculars at the Fuschia gatehouse when I heard it, I could'nt sleep that night.....

September 3rd, 2010, 12:39 PM
Floatzel's, Bidoof's, Zubat's and Geodude's.
Annoying as hell.

September 3rd, 2010, 4:29 PM
I gotta say, Electivire.
It's annoying.

September 4th, 2010, 9:04 PM
Infernape, Bidoof, Kricketune, Lopunny, Toxicroak, Jynx, and Deoxys.

Chaos Rush
September 4th, 2010, 9:17 PM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Jynx yet.

September 4th, 2010, 10:02 PM
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Jynx yet.

Ahem... *Points at my post*... It's cry is disturbingly long and pitch changing :S... If that is even a word

September 4th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Totally Toxicroak >.< Have to turn my volume down every time

September 5th, 2010, 1:14 AM
Giratina's cry sounds like it has background music, ugh...
Most fourth generation legendaries have horrible cries, because they're supposed to sound 'interdimensial' or something, hahaha.

September 5th, 2010, 1:32 AM
- Jynx
- Mew
- Mewtwo

Ironically, Gen I pokemon which screech :P

Jynx is horrible, Mew sounds inappropriate for something cute, and Mewtwo's is kinda scary, which is good, but it's so intelligent it should sound more human-like.

September 5th, 2010, 3:04 AM
Jynx's cry kills me, literally. Oh, and who can forget the ugly rat, Rattata's cry? I turn off the sound when I walk in a place that rat is in.

Chaos Rush
September 5th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Giratina's cry sounds like it has background music, ugh...
I don't really think that's Giratina, more like Drifblim. And Lumineon.

September 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I don't really think that's Giratina, more like Drifblim. And Lumineon.
I love Lumineon's cry! Drifblim's isn't that bad.

Regigigas has an....awkard cry.

September 5th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Kricketune's cry really annoys me. I hate Zubat's and Tentacruel's as well. *shudders*

September 6th, 2010, 9:10 AM
Nobody mentioned Starly?? That cry always gets on my nerves...so does Probopass.

September 6th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Any cry not followed by "bling! sparkle, sparkle!" ;) Also, Starly. Nothing is more annoying than that for me. We call Starly "ibby ibby arrr-REEEEP!" because of the horrible cry. Heck, I call it that more than I call it Starly, and I honestly forget its name because of that.

The Number One
September 6th, 2010, 1:09 PM
Pikachu gets absolutely annoying!

Revise Librarian
September 6th, 2010, 1:32 PM
Bidoof's cry, it's so annoying, and it gets even more annoying the more you encounter it.

September 6th, 2010, 1:42 PM
Electabuzz, Jynx, Nidoking, and Zapdos. Pretty much any Gen 1 Pokemon with really high pitched screeches.

September 6th, 2010, 2:00 PM
I hate the cries of any common pokemon found in every regional pokedex (geodude, zubat, tentacool, magikarp etc). I also don't like drowzee and hypno's cries, they give me the creeps.

September 6th, 2010, 3:29 PM
Bidoof's cry, it's so annoying, and it gets even more annoying the more you encounter it.
It sounds like a weezing sheep. :D

September 6th, 2010, 3:37 PM
i hate golbats cry and i absolutly hate probopass's cry

September 6th, 2010, 3:49 PM
i love most of the old gen 1 2 and 3 cries.
however gen 4's i dont know they dont sound like real things....
they all sound to artificial. whereas the gb/a ones dont...

My favourites:
Rayquaza(how can you not love it, its so cool, it feels like its scaling the heights of the universe.)

Cries i hate:
Gen IV
All that are obnoxiously long like jynx,Drowzee,

September 7th, 2010, 5:23 AM
Giratina. It literally scares me. ;_______________;

There was another, but I can't remember it. Mostly I don't have sound on when playing, so yay. :D