• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last food item you've consumed?

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
The only thing that I've eaten today was a ham and cheese Hot Pocket for breakfast this morning at around 9:00, lol. I'm at my grandparent's house and this morning I kind of had to fix my own breakfast since my grandmother isn't feeling well.

Right now it's 2:05 PM and I'm kind of hungry again... Since I'm about to go to town with my grandfather we'll probably eat at a restaraunt somewhere when we meet my mom.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I have been eating some Zours "A sour candy" that's it. And its already 2:00 PM here. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
Right now, I'm eating some oodles and noodles. Chicken flavor, the best. You can never go wrong with Ramen. Unless you can't have MSG.

.Socks

free yourself
Years
I just finished a pack of ham i snuck..... XD
8265595.gif

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
I just had a pack of Gushers. Raspberry style! Wow, aren't I healthy? XD

~Kelsey

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
popcorn =D
It was the only left in the pantry...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
The last thing I ate was a big bucket of fried chicken XD.

Even though its not good for me, I'm the type of person who can eat all sorts of junk food, and still not get fat (even though I am tall).

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
food! well, i broke with tradition and ate breakfast and lunch today! (weird for me) but, that means that the last thing i ate was a sandwhich... no i had some pretzels when i got home. pretzels are possibly the best food in the world.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmmm a Digiorno (sp?) microwave pizza, it was pretty good too

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
I just had some homemade pizza!!! ^0^
*licks her lips*

~Kelsey

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
I'm afraid I havn't eaten anything today. I had some Frappucino this morning to wake me up though. I've never really had much of an appettite, and now it is more so. It dosn't bother me though, as long as I'm not hungry I don't see the need to eat. And besides, I have Thanksgiving dinner coming up in a couple of days, I'm sure I will suffice on small meals untill I can gorge myself on that.

Back