• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2010
How's it going everyone? Recently I have started playing the PokeMon games again after a few years break from them. I bough Diamond back when it first came out, and for whatever reason played it for a few hours and stopped, don't think I even beat the first gym leader.

So now I have started to play Ruby, Diamond and recently purchased HeartGold and have really been enjoying it. Both it and Ruby bring back a lot of memories. I have been keeping pretty busy between the 3 games and also have been watching the TV episodes on YouTube here and there.

I look forward to being a part of this community and having many discussions with you guys! Forums look great by the way.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Haha, you're like me. I bought Pearl and HeartGold and stopped playing them too soon for me to have enjoyed them. I really should get back into them and finish too, huh? :P

We're glad to have you be part of the community! Hope you enjoy it and stick around.

Back