PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Boarding school - All new

Pages : [1] 2

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 12:38 PM
Ok. You can find the plot in the old pokemon boarding school.

Name:
Looks:
Starter that you want:

EmeraldSky
November 23rd, 2004, 12:50 PM
Name: Maya
Personality: To most people she meets, Maya is friendly and easygoing...but underneath the friendly exterior is a very sneaky and strategic trainer...she plays off of opponent's weaknesses to gain the upper hand, sometimes turning the tables on even the most thought out strategies.
Likes: Training, traveling, swimming, playing the Pokemon TCG, acting, writing, music (she sings and plays a wide array of instruments)
Dislikes: Dishonest people, hypodermic needles, most bug Pokemon (she's okay with Butterfree/Beautifly) Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua
Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, tough build, rainbow tie-dye T-shirt, black pants, black shoes, two rings (ruby on the left hand, sapphire on the right hand)
Preferred starter: Pichu

paige pelletier
November 23rd, 2004, 01:29 PM
Name: Paige
Personality: she can be anything her personality varies
dislikes: needles loudness and much much more!
Apperence: black fingerless gloves black baggy jeans black t shirt sneakers 5'6' long dark brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles)
Preferred starter: murcrow

Alana
November 23rd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Name: Alana
Personality: Shes a bit of a loner. She does hang around with friends sometimes but she likes to be alone alot. Shes intelligent and a good problem solver. Shes serious about her studies but she does sometimes drift off in class. But only when she has alot on her mind. She loves Pokemon and will never turn away a freind. She is brave and will always stand up for a friend in need.
Looks: Ocean-blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pokmon League), a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder, blue jeans, gloves like Ashs but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack (Navy with PL in yellow), and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Starter that you want: Chikorita

kirby00
November 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Name: K
Personality: Nice
Looks: Pink
Starter that you want: Cleffa

ryan
November 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Name: ryan (male)

Looks: ryan is a tall, skiny guy with shaggy hair (the kinda hair that makes you irresitable to girls) he wears baggy khaki cargos, black leather shoes, and a tight shirt for one of his favorite indie bands.

Personality: ryan has a good sense of humor and is generally nice, but doesn't like to see injustice and will beat the crap out of people if they're mean to anybody.

Starter: shiny gastly

Mightyenapup
November 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
Name:Lily
Personality:Nice, Cute, and LOVES cute pokemon. She has a bubbly personality and smiles alot.
Looks:She has waist-length wavy, soft brown hair that is always done in a gorgous((SP?)) way. She has sparkling blue eyes. She normally wears a cute shirt along with either a very cute skirt((long in winter/fall and short in spring/summer)) or short or pants.
Starter that you want:Poochyena ^-^

Desert Cacturne
November 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
Sorry, but I'm lost. Where's the old Pokemon Boarding school? Thanks yoo.

Name: Sylvester Woods
Personality: Sylvester is very shy towards people, but if a topic interests him, he'll have a motor mouth. (Lol.) He uses his head all the time, problem-solves and strategizes for the best choice. He loves pokemon and nature and is very generous but horribly gullible.
Looks: Sylvester has a deep liking for nature colors -- which is the reason for wearing his forest green tunic and woodcolored vest, comfortable cargos, and stylishly bright sneakers. He has friendly brown eyes and brownish green, sleek hair.
Starter that you want: Oddish

dark_croconaw
November 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
Name: Kyla
Personality: Nice, really kind, she loves the ocean and wants to become a pokemon trainer more than anything in the world. She's a really good friend, sometimes shy, and also mysterious at times.
Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/ice_blue16/Sprites/rpgirl.png
Starter that you want: tentacool

God Of Water
November 23rd, 2004, 08:38 PM
Name:David
Personality:Kind,Helpful,Smart.
Looks:David has Brown hair and blue eyes.He wears a red t shirt,a blue cap,and green jeans.
Starter that you want:Charmander

espeon and umbreon
November 23rd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Mine is same as in old pokemon Boarding school.

November 24th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Name: Silver
Personality: is the outcast of the world and acts like it.
Looks: what I put in the last one
Starter that you want: Eevee

chloe5685
November 24th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Name:chloe
Personality:loves pokemon
Looks:brown long hare with blue eyes
Starter that you want:umbreon

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Sorry, i decided I will only accept 9 people, because it's too much.

paige pelletier
November 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
can we start now please???

kirby00
November 24th, 2004, 08:13 PM
omg what is with the fat boy avatar i cant stop laughing lol. sorry to get offtopic
IC: I woke up, and then jumped out of bed! "mama, you know where dos kicks dat I's gots lasts nights ares? y'all know how we do, aight? Mama can you pack me some Kool-aid, and some cornbread! I's gots to go to dat Boardin Skoool, and I am in a hurry! Don't worry im decent, so u can come all up in my room!"

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:13 PM
As Alana opened the door her mom called her. "Wait." She turned and her mother tossed her a Pokegear. "You almost forgot this again."

"Thanks mom."

Her mom smiled. "I can't believe you were acepted at the boarding school."

"Come on its not that good. Besides I'm not the only one. Lots of kids were accepted."

"I know. Now you'd better hurry. Go on."

Alana waved good bye to her mom and left.

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:20 PM
I waved my mum goodbye and left for the ship to boarding school.

When i arrived at the ship, I handed a ticket guy my ticket. He let me in and I went on the boat.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:26 PM
After a while Alana finally arrived at the docks. She fished around in her bag and pulled out her ticket. She showed it to the guard and boarded the ship. "I wonder how many people on this ship are going to the boarding school."

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:50 PM
OOC: I looked at all of the description and K, sorry but you can't have Clefairy, you can have Cleffa though and rsgh5, you can't have shiny.

" Ok, I packed everything. I think i have my Clarinet... Oh, here it is!" Anna pulled her Clarinet case and put took her Clarinet out and started playing it.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Alana stopped. She could hear some one playing an instument. She looked around then started walking again. It wasn't long before she found a girl playing a Clarinet. She stopped and listened.

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 09:56 PM
As the people walked past, they threw the money in front of Anna. Anna stopped playing and put the money in the bag.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Alana walks up to the girl. "Hi."

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 10:20 PM
" Oh, hello," Anna replied, as she put her Clarinet back in her case.

Alana
November 24th, 2004, 10:26 PM
"Hi. I'm Alana. Just curious hy were you playing your Clarinet just now?"

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 10:40 PM
" For my enjoyment," Anna replied and watched the ocean.

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Paige was already on the boat and she walked toward the music...... "hello?"

Desert Cacturne
November 25th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Sylvester woke up, ready to go to the boarding school.

"Uh oh, I'm going to be late," said Sylvester.

Sylvester ran downstairs and said a nice, friendly goodbye to Mom. He left the house. Minutes later, Sylvester arrived at the dock and gave the guard a ticket to aboard the boat.

"Whew, close one!" he shouted.

In the distance, he could hear someone play a flute so beautifully and soundly. Sylvester approached towards the beautiful noise.

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Maya sighed as she approached the dock. This is so exciting... she thought as she boarded the ship, calmly walking down the halls until she came to the upper deck, were several kids were already milling about. Here we go...off to the boarding school! She waved goodbye to the people on the dock as the ship sailed off into the rising sun.

After watching the sea for a while, the rolling waves gave Maya an idea...so she grabbed a paper cup and wrote "TIPS" on it in bold black letters, putting it were others could see...then reached for a deep blue velvety case next to her; from which emerged a beautiful golden brown acoustic guitar...after tuning up, Maya began to sing to the Wingulls circling above her and the others in the vicinity, and all that would listen...

Hear the rolling sea, sing a brand new melody...
I think of you, and I see...
Just close your eyes and think of me...

As I watch the sky, a letter comes in just for me...
A letter direct from the stars...
That I will cherish in my heart!

And the things in which, I believe...
Give me strength, so I, carry on...

Splash Dream!

My wishes fly out, like an arrow!
My love, it travels round the world...
And to everyone it meets, they want it!

Splash Dream!

I look around and see this Splash Dream!
I want to cherish love and peace!
For it I will fight!
I will protect it!

This I wish to know, what is this thing they call fate?
That leads us to the future?
The special truth that we should learn?

I have wondered now, since the first day of my life...
Now that the answer is clear...
I've always known it in my heart!

Life is precious, so, live it well...
Show the world, the meaning of love!

Splash Dream!

From this glass prison, I have ran free!
And although the wind can soothe and calm me...
Ever and always, sing my songs of blessing!

Splash Dream!

Taking the leap of faith now, Splash Dream!
I will embrace hope and peace!
The greatest one is love!
See it shining through!

Splash Dream!

I aim for my paradise now!
See it rising from the calm wave?
See my tears drifting away, forever?

Splash Dream!

My love, it comes just like a big wave!
My eternal song of peace!
Echoing today!
Choruses of love!

Splash Dream!

My wishes fly out, like an arrow!
My love, it travels round the world...
And to everyone it meets, they want it!

Splash Dream!

I look around and see this Splash Dream!
I want to cherish love and peace!
For it I will fight!
I will protect it!

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 10:05 AM
"um hello I like your clarinet." Paige said to the girl as she stared st the sky.........

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 11:56 AM
" Thanks," Anna said and stared at the sea for a while.

kirby00
November 25th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"boy, u best to run yoself 2 da boat na!" And i ran out, knowing if i didnt do what my mom said i would miss the boat. I saw the boat was alrdy leaving the dock! "NAAAAA!" Then i called 2 the wingulls in the sky, and asked for them to fly me aboard the ship... They were nice and togehter they flew me to the ship, I thanked them and saw 2 ppl playing instruments. I didnt know which 1 to give money to, so i dropped in a penny for each tip jar. "Your welcome" I said to them both as I walked away. Now all I could think about was the boarding skewl...

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 12:24 PM
" For my enjoyment," Anna replied and watched the ocean

"OK. So where are you headed?"

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"I think we are all headed to the boarding school right?"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 01:14 PM
"I guess so. I can't wait. What about you? I wonder what my Pokemon will be. I hope we get to choose."

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 01:43 PM
" Of course we get to choose! As soon as you arrive at boarding school we have to go to room 12. There they ask what pokemon you want and they will give that pokemon."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"well I want a murcrow I wish they were white though........"

kirby00
November 25th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"hello all, i like your hair btw (to all of u). anyways i really want a cleffa! They are cute, pink, and are babies! wut do u think?"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 02:48 PM
"I'm not sure what Pokemon I want. Maybe Vulpix or Pidgey. But the Pokemon I really want is a Chikorita. But I can't have one." She said sadly.

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Kyla stared out at the sea, daydreaming about which pokemon she'll get. Hopefully a water type.

Desert Cacturne
November 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Sylvester approached the group. "Hello, everybody! My name's Sylvester. Nice to meet all o' you! I'm guessing you guys are going to the boarding school," he said. Sylvester dropped in five dollars for each of them. "I'm hoping to get an Oddish..."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 03:52 PM
"I'm sure you can get an Oddish at school." Alana smiled. "I never thought I'd be so exited about going to school."

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Maya smiled, and slipped off into a daydream. I hope I get a Pichu... she mused as she set her guitar back in the velvety case. That soft fur...big, bright eyes, and that cute little squeak they make when they're happy!...no matter what I get, I'll train it to be the best Pokemon it can be!

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"why can't you get a chikarita?"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Because my mother hates them. She never told me why. All I know is that she banned me from ever getting one."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"oh well that just seems a little mean.........."

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"Yeah I guess it does. But mom made me promise."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 05:55 PM
"well that makes sense I guess..........."

dark_croconaw
November 25th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Kyla looked over to the group, they were talking about which pokemon they want. Kyla walked toward and said, "Hi, my names Kyla and I hope I at least get a water type."

paige pelletier
November 25th, 2004, 06:58 PM
"I like the water it is fun but I like all types!"

Alana
November 25th, 2004, 07:15 PM
"I agree. I like all types. I'm not sure what my favorite is."

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2004, 07:19 PM
"Okay if I join in?" Maya asked as she approached the two trainers in a corner. "I mainly like Electric types, since that's the type of a lot of my favorite Pokemon--Pikachu, Jolteon, and Ampharos, to name a few."

Desgardes
November 25th, 2004, 08:45 PM
is it too late to join? i was in last one, so can i join this one?

God Of Water
November 25th, 2004, 09:13 PM
OCC;Sorry its to late E and U said that only the first 9 could join.
I ran to the dock,and I saw the boat 500m away from me,so I jumped on a magikarp an I got to the boat in 1 minute,then I thanked the magikarp anIii jumped on the boat,"sorry Im late"I said.

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 09:35 PM
" Alana, there's some reason that people hatecertain type of pokemons. Do you want your mother to stop you letting to have what you really want?" Anna asked.

paige pelletier
November 26th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Paige watched the waves they crashed on to the boat and gently swept away.....

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 11:24 AM
"She doesn't hate all grass types. Just Chikorita. I don't why."

EmeraldSky
November 26th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Maya settled down atop a beach chair and watched the Wingulls circle overhead. I can't wait to see my starter Pokemon...I wonder what he...or she...will be like? Fascinated by this thought, she closed her eyes and slipped into a daydream...

Lita!" Maya called to a Pichu running along beside her "Come on!"
"Pichu pi!" chirped the tiny Pokemon as it skittered alongside its master...

dark_croconaw
November 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
"That sounds unfair, why only chikorita. Well I dont just like water I like all types, but mainly water. I love the ocean so thats the main reason I like water types."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:31 PM
" I mean, yes Chikorita. Sometimes childhood memory of hers got to do it or some bad things that caused by Chikorita..." Anna said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:43 PM
"Yeah I thought about that. It could be. I wonder how long it will take us o get to the school."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 12:47 PM
" Dunno. They say it's only 2 hours," Anna said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 12:56 PM
"I guess that means we should be there soon."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 01:06 PM
" I'm getting bored. I'm going to walk for a bit," Anna stood up.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:11 PM
"I'll come to." Alana stood up as well. "Maybe we can get some thing to eat. I'm a bit hungry."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 01:20 PM
" Well if we want to eat, we have to go to seconf floor," Anna said.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 01:22 PM
"Sounds good to me. Lets go."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Summer went up to the second floor. She opened one of the door.

kirby00
November 26th, 2004, 06:10 PM
"im going to dance and do the hispanic panic dance, y'all can watch and join me..." i quickly practiced to the beat of my stereo and was like, "yay this is super, totally fun, i cant wait to teach my cleffa!"

Desert Cacturne
November 26th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Sylvester had heard their conversion. "You guys can go, I'll eat later. Besides, K's dancing his Hispanic Panic Dance," Sylvester said and smiled to himself. He had already known that the girls were gone, on the second floor. But something lit up his mind. Will these people be his new friends? I never had friends before, he thought. Maybe going to the Pokemon Boarding School was better than he thought it would be.

God Of Water
November 26th, 2004, 08:46 PM
I saw some people talking so I joined in the conversation "hi I im david I said'.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Summer sat on one of the chairs and waited for the waiter to come.

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Alana followed Solar and sat down at the table too.

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
The waiter came.
" Can I have fried rice and orange juice? What about you Alana? What do you want to eat?"

Alana
November 26th, 2004, 10:38 PM
"Maybe a glass of lemonade and a salad."

espeon and umbreon
November 26th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Waiter nodded and left.
" So, why did you want to go to Ran boarding school?" Anna asked.

kirby00
November 27th, 2004, 11:32 AM
"i need PINK lemonade now!" i screamed, and the waiter immediately rushed 2 me and served me. "THANK YOU, I WILL TIP U!", and juat like b4, i tipped a penny... "so hello all..."

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Maya arrived in the cafe, where the head entertainer was just about to open the stage to amatuer talent. "If anyone wants to show us some talent, now's your chance!"

"I do!" With that, Maya strolled up to the stage, got comfortable in a chair, guitar in hand, and began a slow and relaxing melody....

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
As long as I see you out here, I never shed lonely tears.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
We shall rest here together, and our dreams will grow!

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
As the fire of dawn comes again...
The moon, it is setting now, rising is the sun...
Along with its bright light, you return...

Epona, Epona, come out here by me...
As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Tell me now, Epona, since you're here with me...
Listen, please, for I will sing, the song of this time!

The band joined in with Maya as she lightly stroked the strings, daydreaming of her own Ponyta, whom she had written the song for.

Hmm...Hmm... she hummed as the band concluded its solo, allowing her to sing again....

However, as wind blows and rain becomes like snow...
As the time keeps on passing by....
Even when I pass on, my voice will sing for you,
The song of this time!

Hmm...Hmm...
As long as I see you out here, I will never shed a tear.

Hmm...Hmm...
I will always remember the song of this time!
The song of this time!

The crowd applauded as the song ended. "Thank you..." Maya smiled, taking a bow to her audience...

kirby00
November 27th, 2004, 04:22 PM
"waiter, buy that girl a drink and tell her i sent it..." when the waiter delivered it to her, I waved and smiled at her. "her voice must be so tired after all that singing, maybey some pink lemonade will do the trick..."

ryan
November 27th, 2004, 04:23 PM
*dives into the room*
"what's going on? where am i?" *sits down next to whoever and asks*
"catch me up, cuz i was gone for the last 3 days"

kirby00
November 27th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"we just arrived on hte boat we were discussing what pokemon we wanted, and what we look forward too. also it wont be too much longer now... I jsut bqaught this girl a drank, the 1 that jsut performed... maybe when we get there her and I can be roomates? get my drift... =)" (not anything like that *to any1 thinking ive gone to far)

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 04:38 PM
As Maya returned to her table, she was shocked to find a glass of pink lemonade waiting for her--with a note peeking out from the glass! As she sipped her drink, she read the mystery note...

Hi!

Enjoyed your performance....take this drink as a reward.

--a secret admirer

Maya was shocked! Well...I'm glad someone likes my songs...

ryan
November 27th, 2004, 05:47 PM
"K, you can't be roomed with a girl can you? that would just be awkward..." =/
*stands up and sits where nobody else is and takes out his mp3 player and listens to ZZ top out of the one good earphone*

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 06:16 PM
" That song was awesome!" Anna said, as she drank her orange juice.

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Thanks..." Maya replied to the girl. "I wrote that song when my dad caught me a Ponyta for my twelveth birthday, after I returned from my Pokemon journey."

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 06:30 PM
" Cool. I don't sing, but I play lots of wood wind instrument."

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"Want to have a jam session?" Maya asked, pausing to grab her waiting guitar. "You pick the song, and I'll play along if I know it"

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 06:39 PM
" No - no thanks. Why don't you pick a song?" Anna asked.

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Okay...how about this one I wrote for my little brother?" and Maya began a slow melody...

Hold on, to your dream...
and look out towards the sun!
I'll cherish your wish...
And I will...I will protect it!

Then, Maya picked up the melody...

The rising sun, it turns the rolling sea into a crimson red...
And yet, we are falling!
The rising wind calls me away towards a distant land...

Although I've battled here so many times,
I cannot lose my faith, nor can I lose my resolve!

Yet, how can I strive to be my very best?
Be all I can be?

Just listen to your heart, that always speaks the truth!
The light will show you the way!

It's all right, come on and dry your tears and face the brand new day...
You will not be alone!
Your best friends, they are all watching you, they're here to guide you...

I know, you fight to save the ones that you love,
Quickly, in the blink of an eye,
You'll be by their side, to their rescue...

Now here you stand right at the top of the hill...
Trust your heart and believe!

Hold on to your dream...
And look on, to the future!
You cannot keep silent, because I see, your spirit in your eyes!
It shines just like the sun!
Although the darkness may be more..
You love triumphs over them!

After a brief solo, Maya returned to the bridge:

Although I've battled here so many times,
I cannot lose my faith, nor can I lose my resolve!

And now, your race is ready to start!
Please, don't be afraid!

Hold on to your dream...
And look on, to the future!
I'll hold you in my arms, and grant you hope and peace!

Just listen to your heart, that always speaks the truth!
The light will show you the way!

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 07:12 PM
" Well I could quite make a tune..." Anna said and started playing her Clarinet.

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Maya followed along on guitar, making a light jazz melody echo through the room

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Alana listened to the music smiling. "Yopu two are pretty good."

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Anna kept on playing her Clarinet, remembering the time when she first got from her dad.

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
After a little bit of jamming, Maya switched to her Pokeflute for the next set of tunes....

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM
"I love the sound a Pokeflute makes." Alana muttered. The waiter brought her her food. Alana sipped the lemenade while she listened.

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Anna played a Clarinet for awhile, while listening also listening to maya's song.

EmeraldSky
November 27th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Maya just continued to play, flattered by all the people that came to listen...

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Anna stopped playing her Clarinet and continued to listen to Maya.

ryan
November 27th, 2004, 08:45 PM
*takes out his one earphone and turns to listen to the singing person*

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Anna took a breath and started playing her Clarinet again

Alana
November 27th, 2004, 10:06 PM
After a whiole Alana got a little drowsy. "I wonder when we're gonna get there." she whispered. Then she got up quietly and went back on deck.

kirby00
November 27th, 2004, 10:55 PM
I walked over and left a big tip next to the note. The bigest tip, the best ever! $5 sat waiting to impress as I walked away. I only hoped she saw me secretly slide in the $5 tip. I walked back and said "Maybe while you do ur songs i can do my dance! I can do the hispanic panic!" And I took out my white beater, and shorts... I slowly put them on, I could tell she was impressed. "oh these guns? I work out a little ya... I didnt think they were that obvious. hehe."

espeon and umbreon
November 27th, 2004, 11:08 PM
The boat suddenly stopped.
" Please get ready to leave. We are now in the boarding school," the speaker said. Anna put away her Clarinet, got her suit case and hopped out of the boat.

God Of Water
November 28th, 2004, 12:46 AM
But the group turned away from me.Sudernly a voice came ouit of a speaker,We are now in Pokemon Boarding so please get off the boat.While I got off the boat I heard 2 people playing a introment so I introduced myslef and I gave them a 1$ tip each.

EmeraldSky
November 28th, 2004, 05:19 AM
"Oh yes! We're here!" Maya smiled as she gathered her gear and hurried off the boat into the sunshine...

Desert Cacturne
November 28th, 2004, 06:04 AM
"The last one there is a rotten Exeggcute!" Sylvan sprinted off, towards the Pokemon Boarding School.

EmeraldSky
November 28th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Maya took a moment to look around the beautiful campus: Ahead of her was the main building, which rose majestically into the sky, complete with a Taillow weathervane on the top spire. Some other paths branched out into the many gardens and rolling plains....she couldn't help but laugh at the baby Pokemon tumbling in the grass, paying no heed to the humans rushing inside the building.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 10:21 AM
I walked off the boat I was tierd and wanted to go to bed....

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:11 AM
"Great we're here." Said Alana as left the ship. She ran up to Solar and asked, "Now that we're here, where do we go?"

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
(behind Alana) "I think there is an office somewhere"

Alana
November 28th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Alana turned around. "An office. Ok where is it?"

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 11:33 AM
"I donno that is just what I heard"

dark_croconaw
November 28th, 2004, 11:51 AM
The boat stopped, and a Kyla was happy to be be finnally off it. She stepped onto the front lawn of the boarding school.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:22 PM
Anna entered the building. The lady came.
" You must be Anna. Here is the key and go to room 12 for your pokemon," she said. Anna nodded.

When Anna got there, loads of people were waiting for their pokemons. When it was Anna's turn, she asked lady if she can have Torchic.
" Sure," the lady said and gave Anna pokeball. Anna then went to her room and lay there.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:41 PM
Paige said " found a lady! she will tell us!"
Lady: go to room 12
Paige "k'!" in room 12 "do you have a murcrow?"
"yes!" Paige "yes I love it!"

EmeraldSky
November 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Maya opened the door leading into her room and got organized "Feels good to get comfy..." she thought as she put her side of the room in order. But before she could get comfortable on the bed, she noticed one other occupant atop it: a tiny Pichu snoozing in the middle of the blanket. "Well hello there!"

"Pi?" the Pichu groggily asked as it awoke from its nap. "Pichu!"

"You must be my Pokemon..." Maya giggled as she cradled her new Pichu in her arms and stroked its head Ooh, so soft...girl Pichus have softer fur than boys, so mine must be a girl. "I think I'll name you....Lita."

"Pichipi!" the Pichu cried, pleased with its new name.

espeon and umbreon
November 28th, 2004, 12:46 PM
OOC: You can't have white Murkrow Paige.

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 12:50 PM
OOC: alright! goes and edits...
Paige and murcrow went into their room it was empty but Paige knew she would have a room mate....

kirby00
November 28th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I saw the girl who played earlier. I asked the lady which room she had and she told me. i asked "can i be her roommate?" "sure" she said. "also can i have a cleffa? and the key!" "yes, sure, hre is your pokeball and key... have fun, tomorrow we start classes!" "wow! tomorrow already? well, thx!" and i quickly entered the room w/ my pokeball in my arms, cradiling it. "o you got a pichu, i guess we will be roommates, uhhh... ya! Hey, wanan see my pokemoN? its a cleffa!" i realeased it and it immediately started hopping around. "ahh, how cute..."
*im emerlads skye's roomate...* if thats ok w/ her

EmeraldSky
November 28th, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: Sure, I'll be your roomate!

BIC: As Maya cuddled Lita in her arms, she noticed a boy enter the room. "Oh hi! I take it you're my roomate...I'm Maya, pleased to meet you!

paige pelletier
November 28th, 2004, 06:00 PM
I layed down on my bed murcrow cawed lightly........

God Of Water
November 28th, 2004, 08:34 PM
But the grils ignored me,so I got off the boat and I got to the office."you in Room13"said a voice. and a key appeared in front of me.I reached my room and I went inside,then I left my room and I passed that person I saw earlier.
"hey"I said.
OCC; Im talking to Alana

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 05:02 AM
I fell asleep on the bed............ and murcrow fell asleep beside me....

espeon and umbreon
November 29th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Anna noticed that there were 2 computers. She logged in one of them and started to play games in it.

paige pelletier
November 29th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Murcrow found a ruby necklace in Paige's bag it was in the shape of an diamond.....

God Of Water
November 29th, 2004, 08:34 PM
But she ingnored me again so I went back into my room.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 12:54 PM
murcrow put on the pretty red necklace and cawed happily.....

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Alana was sorry ahe had ignored the boy but she had a lot on her mind. What Pokemon should she get. She waited for a long time thinking. Finally everyone was gone and the lady turned to Alana. "Alright dear what Pokemon do you want?" She bit her lip. What should she say. Then there was a flash of light from one of the Pokeballs and a Chikorita appeared.

"Chika!" It said happily. Then it spotted Alana. She looked back at it with longing but knew she couldn't have it.

"Not again." The woman sighed. She smiled. "This little Pokemon won't come out of its Pokeball on its own when there are lots of people around. But when it's just me out she comes." Then she looked thoughtful. "Its odd. It only comes out when its just me." The Chikorita was walking slowly towards Alana looking at her curiously. "Well I'll be. She's never been friendly to anyone but me. She's usually a little brat to everyone else. But I think she likes you." The Chikorita sniffed Alana then smiled and jumped into her arms. "Would you like this little Pokemon?"

It didn't take long for her to make up her mind. "Yes I would."

"Alright then she's yours. And heres your key. Room 14 should be free. Have fun."

Alana took the key as Chikorita climbed to her shoulder. "Thank you. I will." Then she went to her room to lie down.

paige pelletier
November 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Paige woke up and smiled "yes murcrow that is yours!" <MUR CROW CROW!!!>

God Of Water
November 30th, 2004, 08:54 PM
I looked and I saw a pokeball on the desk so I opened it inside was a charmander."cool"I said."Ill nickname you"Heat".

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Anna logged in to the internet.
" Cool. Student profile," Anna said.

Alana
November 30th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Alana stared at the ceiling with Chikorita curled up beside her. She knew her mom would kill her if she found out but she wasn't worried much. Soon she would have another Pokemon as well and she could show that one to her mom. Unable to sleep she finally got up and took out her labtop. She did the same thing as Anna and started checking out the student profiles and learning about the school.

espeon and umbreon
November 30th, 2004, 10:16 PM
" Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah," Anna mumbled.

kirby00
November 30th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Little did Anna know that I secretly knew her mother, afterall I was her spy. That's why I came to this boarding school. "Yes, she has arrived, no I don't know which pokemon she has... yet, but I'll keep intouch soon, maybe you should visit, that would be funny, haha, of course, yes!"

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 03:01 AM
Anna decided to call her mom. As she picked up the phone, she dialed it. The phone just made beep.... beep.... sound.
" She must to be talking to someone else," Anna said and hang up.

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:09 PM
Paige walked aroung her room waiting for her roomy.......

Tyler Rubyre
December 1st, 2004, 01:46 PM
hey im new at this so please help me out if i screw up

Name:Tyler (Ty) Rubyre
Personality: Ty is smart shy and normally happy but is uneasy around anybody new he enjoys pokemon and doesnt like seeing anybody mistreat thier pokemon
Looks: short black hair hazel eyes black pants and red shirt small black jacket wears a lion like pendant and ring
Starter that you want: eevee

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 01:50 PM
OOC: Sorry you can't join. Only first 9 people.

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 01:55 PM
Eventually Alana turned off the computer and got up. "What should I do. I'm to jumpy to sleep." She smiled."Hey Chikorita how bout we do some exploring?"

"Sure." Replied her Pokemon happily.

Alana nodded. "But lets not let on that I can understand you. K."

"Fine. Now lets go." Alana stood up and Chikorita jumped to her head and they left the room. The halls were dark but it wasn't hard for Alana to see where she was going.

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 01:58 PM
Paige and murcrow walked around the school looking happy!

Tyler Rubyre
December 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
OOC: Sorry you can't join. Only first 9 people.
its cool i understand maybe next time

well is it ok to watch since im new and all

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: Yeah theres nothing wrong with that.

Alana spotted a girl and her murkrow in the hall. She walked p to her. "Hi."

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 03:17 PM
"hello hey you got a chikorita good for you!"

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:24 PM
"Yeah I guess. I hope my mom doesn't find out."

paige pelletier
December 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
"I got a murcrow!" Paige said looking at her pokemon!

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 03:40 PM
"Murkrow's a great Pokemon too. I think you'll do great."

dark_croconaw
December 1st, 2004, 08:00 PM
OOC: Late again, does anyone need a roommate

Kyla picked up her pokeball, and wandered through the halls looking for her room. She decided to see her pokemon later.

God Of Water
December 1st, 2004, 08:50 PM
I looked and I saw a computer soon I was looking through everones profile in this school.

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 09:31 PM
Anna decided to go to sleep. She lay on the bed. Her Torchic sat next to her. Anna patted the Torchic.

EmeraldSky
December 2nd, 2004, 06:08 AM
"Pi pi?' Lita asked, offering a book to Maya.

"You want me to read you a story?" Maya asked. "Okay..." She took the book from Lita and opened it to a page depicting Ash, Misty, and Brock looking confused at a washed out bridge. "One day, Master Ash and his friends, Misty and Brock, were traveling through the Johto region...They had just approached a stream until they noticed the bridge was out..."

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: I need a rooomy!!!
"well she is very nice this little murcrow!"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
OOC: Me too.

"My Chikorita's nice too. But the woman at the desk said she was a brat, so we'll see."

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Paige laughed a little "well she looks nice to me!"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
Alana laughed to. "Yeah she looks nice to me too. But as my mom always says, never judge a book by its cover. I guess we'll see soon enough if this little Pokemon is princess charming or not."

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
murcrow looked like it was tired "I think murcrow is tired!"

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 04:44 PM
"Maybe we should get back to our rooms now."

paige pelletier
December 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
"ya well seeeya later!" Paige said walking off.........

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
"See ya." Said Alana and she went back to her room.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: I had half day at school because it's end of the year and only thing that happened today was graduation of year 7. Well back to my topic.

Anna closed her eyes. Soon she dreamed about pokemons.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: Ah man. You're geting out of school already. We still haven't started the second semester yet. :'(

Alana lay down and was soon asleep. Chikorita curled up beside her head.

OOC: Can we start our classes soon.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 05:55 PM
OOC: Ok.

Anna woke up. The sun was raising from the sky. She got ready for the class and left for the breakfast.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Chikorita nudged Alana until she sat up. She yawned and stretched then got up. She got ready for her first day at the boarding school then let Chikorita jump onto her head and left her room. She looked around then headed for breakfast.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
Anna sat down on one of the tables and started eating her breakfast.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Alana walked in and saw one of the girls from the boat. She smiled as she regognized her. She sat down beside her and Chikorita jumped off her head and onto the table. Alana put her on the floor before starting to eat.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
" Torchic, calm down," Anna said, as her Torchic ran around in circles.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:25 PM
"What's up with your Torchic?" Asked Alana as her Chikorita laughed.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
" Its just a food," Anna replied.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 06:47 PM
Alana laughed and said, "I think Chikorita likes your Torchic."

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 06:54 PM
The teacher handed the times tables.
" Ok, my first class is pokemon battle," Anna said.

dark_croconaw
December 2nd, 2004, 08:35 PM
Kyla went to her room and before she knew it she was asleep. After waking up, Kyla hurried to breakfast and then her first class, Pokemon Contests.

God Of Water
December 2nd, 2004, 08:37 PM
I fell a asleep with my charmande Dale.
The next day I woke up and got out of my room wit Dale following me,a teacher gave me a times of what I was going to do."9am pokemon training"I said.

Alana
December 2nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
A teacher handed Alana her schedual. "Pokemon Stratages first. Come on Chikorita we don't wanna be late." They hurried off.

espeon and umbreon
December 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
OOC: No it's 9 am that lessons starts. Oh and please read the old pokemon boarding school story. You can catch pokemon on sunday. No caatching Class. I am telling you to read it, not because I want to be bossy, because I'm not sure if it is against the rules to link to another part of the forum.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 01:21 PM
"hey my first class is battling too!"
OOC: what day is it in the RP?

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 01:39 PM
OOC: Monday, like normal school starts.

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
OOC: we will never get to sunday!!

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 03:42 PM
OOC: We will evetually

Alana and Chikorita wondered the halls for a while before reaching the class room. "I'll never get used to this place." She muttered as she took her seat.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:17 PM
When Anna was in the battling class, teacher divided the student in battling group.
" Ok, Anna, you will go to arena 13 where you will battle girl called Caitlin," the teacher said. Anna nodded.

When she was in the battle field, a girl approached her.
" You must be Anna. I'm Caitlin," the girl said. She went to the oppsite side of the field.
" Go, Flare!" Anna's Torchic hopped out of her shoulder and got ready to battle.
" Go, Electrike!" Caitlin threw the ball and appeared Electrike.
" Torchic use ember!"

kirby00
December 3rd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Sorry, im finally back!
IC: I hung up the phone quickly and went to sleep... I woke up the next morning to find that alana had left me my schdule on the bed, and I was almost latE! "first class pokemon battling! cmon cleffa~" and I released cleffa, she bounced around and landed in my arms. "yay lets go!" and i rushed to the battle field... wHEN i got there i founded anna...she was using a torchic, so iquickly called her mother and told her which pokemon "ya, i just found out she is using a torchic, she is battling right now, ya... A electric, looks like she is winning, ill send tell her good luck, no i cant say its from u or ill blow my cover... ill ttyl bye!" and i hung up. The teacher saw me and said "you will be battling Menty, have fun and try your best!" All of a sudden platforms rose from the ground and I was floating in the air, as well as Menty "hey i like you cleffa its cute! wut do u think of my tediursa!" "i love it, its cute too! lets have fun okay?" "ok!" she replied back. now it was time for the real battle! jsut 1 more thing... "Anna good luck!"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
" Electrike, dodge it with quick attack!" Caitlin's Electrike dodged the attack quickly and went straight to the Torchic.
" Flare, use the Tm that I gave you!" Flare nodded and send out a deadly toxic. Eletrike got hit with it and was poisoned. The girl quickly used antidote on Electrike.
" Electrike, use thunder wave!" Electrike send a blue spark. Flare dodged it and used her strongest ember. Electrike fainted.
" Electrike is unable to battle! Torchic wins!" the referee said.
" You did a great job!" Caitlin and Anna shook their hands. Suddenly boy approached her.
" Wanna battle? By the way, my name is Daniel," the boy said. Anna nodded.

Alana
December 3rd, 2004, 05:04 PM
The teacher walked into the room. "Good morning class." She said cheerfully. "This is POkemon Stratagey class. In this class you will learn all kinds of strategeys for Pokemon battling. Ok lets begin." She talked them through types and their advantages. Then she said, "Now lets see what you know already. What types are best to use against a water type?"
Alana raised her hand. "Yes." Said the teacher.

"Electric and grass types are best against water."

"Very good." Said the teacher with a smile.

EmeraldSky
December 3rd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Maya checked her schedule--first period was Basic Breeding, so after feeding Lita, she trooped down the hall to the breeding center and took a seat in the circle on the floor. A TV stood before the circle, and surrounding that was an array of delivery boxes--some of which had some new mothers with their broods inside.

This is so exciting...I wonder if we'll get to watch "Breeder's Point"? Maya thought as the teacher walked in.

Good morning, all and welcome to Basic Breeding--here you will learn about caring for both the mother and baby Pokemon; all while looking after one of our expectant moms here..." the teacher began, all while pausing to pet a Pikachu sleeping inside a delivery box. "We will also be watching 'Breeder's Point' to reinforce the concepts taught..."

Maya couldn't resist looking at a Pikachu snoozing with her brood of Pichus. Aww...they look so cute...

"Now then, choose a Pokemon to look after." the teacher asked. The students climbed up from the floor and began milling about--but Maya noticed one Pikachu that looked lonely...so she walked up and began to scratch its head. "Hi, sweetie..."

"Pika..." the Pikachu purred, grateful for the attention.

The teacher smiled. "That's Raika...her brood's due in three weeks, but we put her in a delivery box in case she gives birth early."

"How many is she expecting?" Maya asked as she scratched an itchy place on Raika's back.

"So far, there's four babies--Pikachus typically have three to eight babies at a time." the teacher explained.

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 05:48 PM
" Go, Tyrouge!" Daniel released a tyrouge. When Anna healed her Torchic, she send her out.
" Torchic, use scratch!"

EmeraldSky
December 3rd, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Hello, Raika..." Maya cooed to the Pikachu. "Are you a good mamma? Yes you are, you'll be a good mamma..."

"Okay...it's time for 'Breeder's Point'!" the teacher called, sending everyone scrambling back to the circle, just as the TV announced "And now, please welcome your host...the one and only Brock!" The studio audience cheered as the spotlight came up on Brock sitting comfortably in a chair, strumming on a beautiful acoustic guitar. Some Pichu were gathered around him, mesmerized by the music...

paige pelletier
December 3rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
Paige was battleing a girl named Marry, mary sent out a marrep! Paige used her murcrow mary told pokemon to use tackle Paige quickly doged it then used shadow punch it was an easy win.............

dark_croconaw
December 3rd, 2004, 09:00 PM
Kyla arrieved at her contest class, she hated this subject so upon sitting down she immediately took out her sketch book and started sketching under the desk. She sketched and drew while the teacher was talking and to her surprise she never got caught.

God Of Water
December 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
I found a room and inside was a big areana."welcome to pokemon training class"said the teacher."we will start a lesson by wathcing a video on pokemon traning"

espeon and umbreon
December 3rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
Tyrouge got scratched.
" Tyrouge, use double kick!" Tyrouge kicked Torchic hard in the face. Torchic fell but stood up.
" Flare, use peck!"

paige pelletier
December 4th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Paige beat five trainers in a row that is when a dude came up Dude: "you want to battle"
Paige: "sure"

espeon and umbreon
December 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM
" Flare then use ember!" Flare shot an ember. Tyrouge fainted.

kirby00
December 5th, 2004, 08:57 AM
"Tediursa dont hold back! use focus energy, and follow up w/ slash!" "CLeffa use encore on focus energy! now use sing!" Tedduirsa was stuck using focus energy until cleffa put it to sleep. "now use pund, and follow up with tickle!" CLeffa obeyed, seriously weakning her...

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 10:15 AM
After some more questios the teacher put them all into pairs. Alana was stuck with Rubin the class clown. He had been interupting the lesson all class. "Now class we will test how well you can use these stratages in battle. You will use your own Pokemon. Alright begin."

"Go Chikorita!" Chikorita jumps forward.

"Go Bokoe!" (The class laughs) Rubin tosses a Pokeball and a Slugma appears.

"You shouldn't give your Pokemon nicknames just to make people laugh. Chikorita use Razor Leaf!"

"What do you know. You didn't even give your Pokemon a nickname. Bokoe use Ember!"

"Thats because I haven't found one that suits her yet. Maybe I just won't give her one. You don't have to ya know. Chikorita dodge and use Vine Whip!"

espeon and umbreon
December 5th, 2004, 02:22 PM
" I RULE!" Anna made a V sign. She decided to watch other people battle a bit.

paige pelletier
December 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Dude sent out a syther Paige used murcrow......

Alana
December 5th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Alana and Rubin battled hard but they also talked alot. Alana was having more trouble because of type advantage, but there was no way she was going to let this clown win. "Chikorita use Vine Whip to hold Slugma then use Razor Leaf!"

"Slugma dodge!" But Slugma was already caught. It recieved some damage but didn't seemed badly hurt.

God Of Water
December 5th, 2004, 08:55 PM
After the video as over the teacher told us to battle someone as a practise match I saw a guy named Adrian and we stated battleing.Adrian released a bulbasaur(nicnmaed Tota)"Go Luke"I said."Use fire spin"Tota dodged and used a vine whip Luke used a flamethrower at the same time but the Tota was stilll standing the vine whip had missed Luke and Tota had dodged the flamethrower.Tota then used another grass attack Luke fainted,suddernly luke standed up and used a flamethrower it hit Tota.Tota fainted Luke won.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 02:31 PM
the syther used slash and murcrow used shadow punch it was an easy win!

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:34 PM
After Anna defeated 10 trainers, she felt more confident. She decided to play with her Torchic for a while.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:39 PM
The battle went on and on but it didn't seem like either Pokemon was taking much damage. Finally Alana said, "Chikorita use Sunny Day! Then use your specail attack!"

"Not smart. Don't you know Sunny Day helps Slugma too? Slugma use.." But the sudden blast of light stopped him. Both Rubin and Slugma had o squint because of it. In the time it took fer Rubin and Slugma to regain the vision Chikorita powered up Solar Beam. Before anything could be done Chikorita had fired and when Rubin could see again Slugma had been knocked unconsous.

"Yay! I knew you could when Chikorita I knew you could."

"Chika!" Cried Chikorita happily as she jumped into Alana's arms.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Suddenly the bell rang. Anna picked her Torchic up.
" Next lesson is pokemon breeding..." Anna said.

Alana
December 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Alana heard the bell ring and let Chikorita jump to her shoulder then her head. She picked up her schedual and looked at it. "Breeding huh. Sounds like fun. Come on lets hurry and get to class." They left the room. Rubin watched her go with a dirty look on his face.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Anna arrived at the breeding class. Torchic jumped around. Anna laughed and sat on one of the chair.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Paige went to breeding class to she was a little unsure though..........

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 04:07 PM
" Wow, I'm 3 minute early," Anna said, as she looked at her watch.

paige pelletier
December 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Paige looked around the class roon "strange"

dark_croconaw
December 6th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Kyla left her class when the bell rang, she walked to breeding and arrived at her seat just as the tardy bell rang.

God Of Water
December 6th, 2004, 08:40 PM
After David had won aout 10 matches class was over and David loked at the scheldule.
Pokemon battleing class.David was about to leave the room when a teacher told him to stop and go to pokemon breeding class beacuse they needed one extra person David did what he was told.

kirby00
December 6th, 2004, 10:09 PM
"cleffa finish it off w/ a tackle!" cleffa obeyed and knocked out the sleeping teddy bear. the bell rang, "hey i have pokemon breeding what do u have?" "i have that too wanna go together?" "sure!" and we both returned our pokes and walked 2getherto the breeding class,where anna and alana were "hey girls, how was battling for U? i saw u guys win alot... hehe!"

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 12:41 AM
" Hi K! I was wondering, why did you say good luck to me?" Anna asked.

paige pelletier
December 7th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Paige was in the back of breeding class looking quite bored..............

Alana
December 7th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Alana entered the class room with Chikorita on her head. She spotted Anna and waved. "hey Anna. Guess we have this class together huh. I bet this is going to be fun."

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 06:31 PM
" Yeah!"
" Now class, you can look around the classroom. There is a lots of mother pokemon with her eggs or her babies. Just look around and talk to them," the teacher said.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Alana smiled and walked around the room meeting all the different Pokemon. She even came across some eggs. "These babies are the cuties."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Anna looked around. There were all kinds of mother, eggs and babies. The one that caught her eyes most was shiny Furret and its baby Sentret.
" Now class, just pick any baby pokemon that you like and just play with them," theteacher said. Anna took a baby Eevee.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Alana didn't know which one to pick. Suddenly a Pidgey caught her eye. It was small even for a baby. Chikorita hopped off her head and started talking to it. They became instant friends. She smiled and walked over to it. "Hey little Pidgey." It chirped happily and the mother Pidgeotto relaxed. Alana pciked it up and it chirped happily again. Chikorita smiled.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:09 PM
" Hey little buddy," Anna said and scratched Eevee's head. She put the Eevee down so Torchic can play with her.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Alana laughed and put the Pidgey down to play with Chikorita. She sat down to watch.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:25 PM
" Ok class, now you form a partner and you and your partner will breed Pikachu with Pikachu," the teacher said and handed class and Pikachu each.

dark_croconaw
December 8th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"I'll take the poocheyena", she said. Kyla petted its head, and the poocheyena licked her hand.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Alana grinned. "Hey Anna wanna be partners?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM
" Sure!" Anna picked the Pikachu up.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 06:40 PM
"Great." Replied Alana as she picked up her Pikachu and walked over to Anna. Pidgey chirped and followed.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM
" Ok class now, let two pokemons play for a while and I will walk around the classroom and ask you each a question, if you got it right, then you may leave," the teacher said.

OOC: I decided that catching pokemon is every Tuesday afternoon.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Alana let the Pikachu go and noticed the Pidgey. She smiled and let the little creature hop up her arm and onto her shouolder.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:28 PM
" Ok Anna, what is the egg type of Alatria?" the teacher asked.
" Flying and Dragon sir," Anna replied.
" You may go and don't forget to do the sheet full of question about breeding that is needed to be handed tomorrow!"

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM
The teacher turned to Alana, "Ok Alana what egg type is Absol?"

"Field sir."

"Good you may also leave. And don't forget your asignment."

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Anna looked at her schedule.
" Pokemo History..." Anna muttered and groaned.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Alana looks at her schedual. "Algebra. Goody." She noticed that Pidgey was still on her shoulder. Chikorita jumped onto her head. "Hey you'd better go back to your mom."

"Actually this little fella doesn't have a mom. We found her abandoned outside the school. She has a foster mom though."

"Well then I guess you had better go back." The Pidgey shook her head and dug in her small claws.

"You can take her to the next class but bring her back later."

"Yes ma-am." She headed off.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Anna sat on one of the chair.
" Good morning class. Today we will learn about pokemon war. Now please copy what I wrote into your note," the teacher said. Torchic jumped around.

Alana
December 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Alana arived in class. She spotted Rubin in the back of the class still sulking. She shook her head and sat in the desk at the front of the room.

northernchinook
December 8th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Name:Dieter
Personality:Outgoing, loves bug pokemon
Looks:Naturally bleached blonde hair grown passed his ears, radiant blue eyes that sparkling with cheer
Starter:Treecko

(May I join?)

northernchinook
December 8th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Dieter*...that was a typo...sorry...

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 08:03 PM
OOC; Sorry you can't.

Anna listened to as teacher talked.

EDIT: And don't double post.

God Of Water
December 8th, 2004, 08:33 PM
David had met a Blastoise and time went then a teacher asked David what egg group is blastoise "water" he said.Then David went to pokemon history class.

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 08:57 PM
OOC: Actually it's water1 and monster.

" Now class, form a partner, because you're doing assigment of pokemon that live long ago," the teacher said. A girl came toward Anna.
" Do you want to be my partner. By the way, I'm Kim," the girl said.
" Sure and I'm Anna."

dark_croconaw
December 9th, 2004, 08:01 AM
Kyla hurried to her next class, Pokemon Battling. She arrived just in time to find a partner to battle against.

EmeraldSky
December 9th, 2004, 09:11 AM
When the episode of "Breeder's Point" ended, Maya gathered her gear and hurried to her next class: Basics of Contests 101

kirby00
December 10th, 2004, 10:22 PM
OOC: im baaaack! O AND BTW *BUMP!*
IC: i walked out saw a girl carrying a suitcase w/ her mr mime and asked her: "hey girl wanna battle? if you beat me ill help u carry that..." "okay!"
"Mr. Mime use barrier!" "cleffa use encore!" now all mr. mime could do was use barrier. "mr. mime ahhh!" "cleffa use hyperbeam!" and it broke through the barrier hitting mr. mime in the face! "haha looks like u lost, but dont worry, ill still help u..."

espeon and umbreon
December 10th, 2004, 11:48 PM
" What about researching at internet?" Kim asked.
" Sure!" Anna replied. They both researched about pokemons that lived long ago.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:18 AM
The teacher handed out some papers and said. "Alright class I want you to fill these out and we can find out how much Algebra you already know." It wasn't hard and Alana figured she had scored at least a 95. After the teacher graded the papers she handed them back out. As she paced Alana's desk she gave her a small smile and handed her a paper with a 100 scawled on it. Alana shrugged. The test was easy.

Rubin near by didn't seem happy. He had gotten a 65. "So miss smarty pants I guess you think your perfect huh?"

Alana looked at him. "Of course not. Nobody's perfect."

"Cept miss prissy. She can score a good grade on any thing. Even if it means cheating."

Alana shrugged again. "Sticks and stones. And I don't cheat. I just pay attention when the teacher is talking. And I did go to school for a while before coming here."

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Anna took note while Kim read out what she needed to copy.
" So Kim, how are we gonna present?" Anna asked.
" How about in books?" Anna nodded. The bell rang. Anna packed her stuff and looked at the schedule.
" Chemistry." Anna then headed for the next class.

God Of Water
December 11th, 2004, 03:38 PM
David did the test and he finished it before eveyone else.He got a 100,he was the only boy to get 100.Then Sara(who got a 98) looked at me "you must of cheated everyone knows that girls a 5% smarter then boys".David looked at Sara"that is true in a way but its only average not all girls are like that" "so that means you know everything huh well you don`t"replied Sara."no one does".

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OOC: Did you do history qwerz? Because we didn't do test in history.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Alana heard the bell ring and got up. She walked quickly looking at her schedual. "Chemistry. Thsi should be fun. I just hope I don't blow any thing up." She laughed and entered the class room.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:15 PM
" Ok class, first we will do the test to see what level you are in chemistry." Teacher handed a sheet of paper.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Alana looked at the paper. "Thsi should be pretty easy." She picked up her pencil and started to right.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Anna took the paper and started writing down the answers. When she finished she handed to the teacher and waited for the result. When she felt relaxed, she suddeny heard a boy mucking around and making a joke.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Alana ignored the boy and finished her paper. She handed it to the teacher as Chikorita jumped from her head to her desk. Alana put her head on her desk to wait. That's when she first noticed the sweet odor of Chikorita's leaf. Just then Chikorita thwacked her in the nose with her leaf. She grinned and said, "You really are a brat aren't you Sweet Leaf?" Chikorita grinned too.

espeon and umbreon
December 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
The boy and a boy called Rubin handed a messy paper to the teacher. Anna shook her head.

The teacher handed class a test result. Anna looked her paper. She got 100. She shrugged thinking that it was really easy.

Alana
December 11th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Alana got her paper back with a hundred. "It was easy. I bet the others will be harder." The two boys got a 55 each. "Bet they copied off each others paper." Muttered Alana to Anna as the teacher went back to her desk.