PDA

View Full Version : Offering: Feebas

Dakotah
September 6th, 2010, 07:42 AM
I have the following freshly caught Feebas now available for trade:

#1 - Female, Lv 15, Lonely Nature, Highly Curious, HP: 33, Attack: 14, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 12, Sp. Def 23, Ability: Swift Swim

#2 - Female, Lv 12, Mild Nature, Quick Tempered, HP: 28, Attack: 11, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 19, Speed: 25, Ability: Swift Swim

#3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim

#4 - Male, Lv 10, Adamant Nature, Loves to eat, HP: 26, Attack: 8, Defense: 10, Sp. Atk: 7, Sp. Def: 17, Speed: 21, Ability: Swift Swim

#5 - Male, Lv 15, Lax Nature, Often dozes off, HP: 34, Attack: 11, Defense: 15, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 21, Speed: 30, Ability: Swift Swim

#6 - Female, Lv 15, Lonely Nature, Impetuous and silly, HP: 31, Attack: 12, Defense: 9, Sp. Atk: 10, Sp. Def: 24, Speed: 32, Ability: Swift Swim

#7 - Female, Lv 12, Naive Nature, Likes to fight, HP: 27, Attack: 11, Defense: 12, Sp. Atk: 7, Sp. Def: 17, Speed: 28, Ability: Swift Swim

#8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim

#9 - Male, Lv 13, Bold Nature, Capable of taking hits, HP: 29, Attack: 8, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 10, Sp. Def: 20, Speed: 28, Ability: Swift Swim

#10 - Male, Lv 15, Careful Nature, Alert to sounds, HP: 32, Attack: 12, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 24, Speed: 32, Ability: Swift Swim

sbirring
September 8th, 2010, 02:54 PM
what do u want for them
i have heartgold so i can get pokemon on that version that are not on soulsilver

#5 - Male, Lv 15, Lax Nature, Often dozes off, HP: 34, Attack: 11, Defense: 15, Sp. Atk: 9, Sp. Def: 21, Speed: 30, Ability: Swift Swim

Ignis
September 8th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Would you like a female Bulbasaur lvl 1 for #8 Female Feebas?

Dakotah
September 8th, 2010, 06:03 PM
what do u want for them
i have heartgold so i can get pokemon on that version that are not on soulsilver

To sbirring - Either a Mankey or a Spinarak would be okay if you have one. Thanks.

Would you like a female Bulbasaur lvl 1 for #8 Female Feebas?

To Ignis - agreed. Please let me know when you're available to trade. Thanks.

To both sbirring and Ignis - Please refer to the first trainer card in my sig for the Friend Code.

ltsang
September 8th, 2010, 06:06 PM
I want this: #8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim. What do you want for it? I have all the pokemon starters and etc. I have 200 pokemon. Pm me when you want to trade. My fc is in the signature. We can trade tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. eastern time or 10:00 a.m. Let me know what is your fc. Thanks.

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 05:18 AM
I want this: #8 - Female, Lv 16, Jolly Nature, Sturdy body, HP: 36, Attack: 12, Defense: 16, Sp. Atk: 8, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 37, Ability: Swift Swim. What do you want for it? I have all the pokemon starters and etc. I have 200 pokemon. Pm me when you want to trade. My fc is in the signature. We can trade tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. eastern time or 10:00 a.m. Let me know what is your fc. Thanks.

I'm afraid that #8 has already been spoken for, as has #5. If there is another on the list that you would like, I can certainly trade you one of those.

As for Pokemon that I'm looking for, of the starters, I am now looking for a Squirtle and a Charmander

ltsang
September 9th, 2010, 05:34 AM
I'm afraid that #8 has already been spoken for, as has #5. If there is another on the list that you would like, I can certainly trade you one of those.

As for Pokemon that I'm looking for, of the starters, I am now looking for a Squirtle and a Charmander

fine then I'll take the #4. I don't mind. I got you the charmander for it. Let me know if you want to trade. I also send you a pm. If you are on the east coast lets trade at 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon thanks.

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 05:59 AM
fine then I'll take the #4. I don't mind. I got you the charmander for it. Let me know if you want to trade. I also send you a pm. If you are on the east coast lets trade at 5:00 p.m. in the afternoon thanks.

I'll be in the room at 5.00pm to complete the trade. Please refer to the first trainer card in my sig for the FC to use. Thanks.

Hewitt
September 9th, 2010, 06:39 AM
What you looking for, as I wouldn't mind nabbing one of these if available (Though I don't have a lot to choose from)?

LuVrDiSC
September 9th, 2010, 07:13 AM
i still needsa female Feebas of any kind. i can offer justabout any pokemon from jotho/kanto SS/HG including swarms but not including legends/shiny. i can also offer variety of TMs

PM for a list of offers :)

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 07:25 AM
What you looking for, as I wouldn't mind nabbing one of these if available (Though I don't have a lot to choose from)?

Hewitt - I have both Platinum and Soul Silver games, so I'm looking for Pokemon that can't be captured in those two games.

Hewitt
September 9th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hewitt - I have both Platinum and Soul Silver games, so I'm looking for Pokemon that can't be captured in those two games.

I don't know which ones can't be caught in Platinum. I know Growlithe can't in SS, but unsure on Platinum.

GalacticMars
September 9th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I don't know which ones can't be caught in Platinum. I know Growlithe can't in SS, but unsure on Platinum.
Go here this might help you ^.^
http://serebii.net/platinum/

Ignis
September 9th, 2010, 07:40 AM
HG: 2751 3772 9084

If you're available to trade right now let me know. If not I can retry again at about 6pm your time.

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 07:47 AM
HG: 2751 3772 9084

If you're available to trade right now let me know. If not I can retry again at about 6pm your time.

I am available to trade now. I'll be in the room waiting.

Ignis
September 9th, 2010, 07:50 AM
I'm using your 0947 FC. thats the correct one, right?

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I'm using your 0947 FC. thats the correct one, right?

Yes, that's the one I'm using right now. The other one is for my Soul Silver game, but I'm not trading on that one right now.

Ignis
September 9th, 2010, 08:00 AM
I'm still not finding you.

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 10:53 AM
could u get me a #3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim with max beauty only beauty stat no other stat max just beauty for trade for a Eevee with move set curse, wish and yawn ur choice of gender?

ltsang
September 9th, 2010, 12:16 PM
looks like you stil got that #8. Arg! I really wanted that one. Oh well.

Dakotah
September 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM
could u get me a #3 - Male, Lv 16, Naughty Nature, Mischievous, HP: 37, Attack: 15, Defense: 13, Sp. Atk: 13, Sp. Def: 22, Speed: 31, Ability: Swift Swim with max beauty only beauty stat no other stat max just beauty for trade for a Eevee with move set curse, wish and yawn ur choice of gender?

RazorClaw - I can certainly get you the Feebas with a max beauty stat. It will take some time, however, to grow the berries so that I can raise the stat level for you. I used most of them on my own Feebas so that I could evolve her to a Milotic.

looks like you stil got that #8. Arg! I really wanted that one. Oh well.

Ltsang - Yes, I still have #8, but it is being reserved for another who requested it before you.

RazorClaw99
September 9th, 2010, 01:31 PM
RazorClaw - I can certainly get you the Feebas with a max beauty stat. It will take some time, however, to grow the berries so that I can raise the stat level for you. I used most of them on my own Feebas so that I could evolve her to a Milotic.

Ltsang - Yes, I still have #8, but it is being reserved for another who requested it before you.

alright just give me an eta and once u get it pm me here and one more thing is what gender do u want the Eevee, so I can breed it for u will I wait for the Feebas?

The reason I say I have to breed u an Eevee cause I have a fulled up party plus boxes version plus 9 more pokemon I want to keep for black and white gen games so I breed em up when I need em for deals, so u need to pick a gender so I can get u the one u want will u grow the berries.

sbirring
September 10th, 2010, 04:51 PM
what do u want for them

i noticed the feebas i was after has gone, i dont mind 1,2 or 6/7, we can try trading as we had difficulty last time im sure im using the right one the 0947 one

Dakotah
September 10th, 2010, 05:02 PM
i noticed the feebas i was after has gone, i dont mind 1,2 or 6/7, we can try trading as we had difficulty last time im sure im using the right one the 0947 one

No sbirring. The feebas you were looking for is not gone. I took it off the list because you had already asked for it, so it is being held for you until we can make the trade. The ones that aren't crossed off on my list are the ones that haven't been claimed by anyone.

As for the difficulties experienced during our last attempt, after doing some investigating, I found that Nintendo was working on the Wi-fi network. Several people have reported to Nintendo that they were having trouble making trades with their Pokemon. I have made two trades today without any difficulties, so I'm hoping the network issues are quickly being resolved. The last time this happened, some people were unable to trade their Pokemon for weeks without experiencing difficulties connecting with their friends.

If you are available some time tomorrow, we can attempt to make the trade again.

sbirring
September 11th, 2010, 10:03 AM
No sbirring. The feebas you were looking for is not gone. I took it off the list because you had already asked for it, so it is being held for you until we can make the trade. The ones that aren't crossed off on my list are the ones that haven't been claimed by anyone.

As for the difficulties experienced during our last attempt, after doing some investigating, I found that Nintendo was working on the Wi-fi network. Several people have reported to Nintendo that they were having trouble making trades with their Pokemon. I have made two trades today without any difficulties, so I'm hoping the network issues are quickly being resolved. The last time this happened, some people were unable to trade their Pokemon for weeks without experiencing difficulties connecting with their friends.

If you are available some time tomorrow, we can attempt to make the trade again.

hi i am free tomorrow between 8pm-12pm UK GMT time, i can do today as well if you let me know when you are free
thanks

Dakotah
September 11th, 2010, 10:16 AM
hi i am free tomorrow between 8pm-12pm UK GMT time, i can do today as well if you let me know when you are free
thanks

I'm in the room now. If you haven't recorded my FC, it's in my sig. Thanks.

RazorClaw99
September 11th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Jay please let me know if the Eevee I offer is good or if u want something else cause I will see what I can do for any breed pokemon with any egg move u want.

RazorClaw99
September 15th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Bumping for a great Feebas Trainer, and Jay that should be ur trainer name is "Feebas Trainer"

Dakotah
September 16th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Bumping for a great Feebas Trainer, and Jay that should be ur trainer name is "Feebas Trainer"

Thanks, RazorClaw! Breeding Feebas is fun, especially as it's one of those Pokemon that is very difficult to find in the games. Some people just don't have the patience or the desire to fish on hundreds of squares on the off chance they'll find the one with a Feebas.

Also, just to let people know, I will be breeding more Feebas soon. Each Feebas will have the move Mirror Coat.