guy poll
yes yucky
no awsome
n/a

girl poll
yes
no
n/a

well im a guy and i say no i think girls are awsome!!!

Alex_
November 23rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
uhh you jusr posted this and i'd say most people here are old enough to where icky and stuff is like childish but thats my opinion

Kayleigh
November 23rd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Well, I'll admit that I think that boys can be pretty gross sometimes... *glances over at her brother who has constantly been sitting in his room playing a video game and eating junk food* ...but, I don't think they're too bad, lol. I can handle being around them! (Well, with the exception of my brother and cousin when they're together. Eccck! They're too obsessed with video games!)

ravenstorture
November 23rd, 2004, 04:53 PM
I have the same opinion as Tyranitardude. I think this is just childish, like asking if we think girls/guys still have cooties or whatnot.

TRIFORCE89
November 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
I'm not too guyish and I get along much better with girls then guys. The majority of my friends are girls, the guy ones are also somehow guyactingimpared. And the way most guys act actually disgusts me. So, yay for girls!

mew42003
November 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
I like Girls.(A little)But when I told a girl that I was crusing on that I liked her she said I don't care.And that she liked my more popular friends,then she giggled and ran off...She was visiting the school for the day.I liked her since Kidnergarden.She came to visit on November 2nd...Her name was Shannon...:(

BigBoss
November 23rd, 2004, 05:08 PM
This is kinda kiddie...... but I guess I could say, Girls are awesome, because I like girls! I like to flirt with them too! xD

mew42003
November 23rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
Me too.But I can't get over her.AGHHHHH!!!!!

Teara
November 23rd, 2004, 07:40 PM
I really do appreciate both genders. I have always had more male friends though, mostly just because of the fact that girls, while they often have good intentions, can be quite nosy. I don't especially appreciate people trying to get involved in my personal buisiness and males don't seem to have such a problem with inquesitivness as females do.
However, there are times when talking to a close female friend about certain matters can be very agreeable.

Sawyer
November 23rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
girls and guys are equally awesome, only a child wouldn't appreciate the other gender

Miyu-chan
November 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
It totally depends on their personality, not their gender. I mean, there are nice, sensitive guys, and smelly rude ones. Likewise, there are girls who speak behind your back, etc.

.Socks
November 23rd, 2004, 09:07 PM
boyz r great! ^^, Especially Digital Ham Ham and Goatman56 (my friends XD)

Kylie-chan
November 24th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Um, well, boys can be jerks, and boys can be cool. This is really a sexist and stereotypist poll.

Some boys are cute, yeah, and some boys are pretty smart, and some boys are just plain idiots. I could rave on for ages.

Although a lot of boys are jerks.

Heh, when you opposite-gender-haters fall in love, if you do, you'll eat your words!!! lolz lolz IMO

'Sides, each gender have their own pros and their own cons. Simple as that.

And anyway, I get along with each gender equally. I have a lot of male friends that aren't boyfriends, just friends that are boys. A lot of boys in my class act smarter than the girls. Meh, but the minority are jerks. My class is pretty cool, though.

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Some boys are cool and some are jerks. I have lots of male friends offline, as well as girls. Well some annoys me and sometimes I hit them when I'm really furious. Well i guess most boys are okay. I consider them as friends, not boyfriend girlfriend.

November 24th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Girls scare me. I was sitting in the cafeteria at school one at the silent lunch table (what else is new?) and these girls started to sling pudding at me.

Jeremy
November 24th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Boys are gross no doubt...Yet I'm atracted to them...Or was I attracted to girls? J/K I just play too many video games. XD

Kelsey
November 24th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Well, right now guys seem like they are all against me, but aside from that, guys are cute. ^0^

~Kelsey

nadan the water queen
November 24th, 2004, 06:18 PM
uuumm... that's just a little personal, i'm not a lesbo or anything but 2 me girls r, well.....so NOT icky! boys aren't nasty, unless your a little girl.

gamecubeboyz
November 24th, 2004, 06:23 PM
Girls scare me. I was sitting in the cafeteria at school one at the silent lunch table (what else is new?) and these girls started to sling pudding at me.
um ok..... well your still at that stage i guess.

Cherrim
November 25th, 2004, 06:19 AM
I love both! <3

Seriously, though, Teara had some really good reasons there. I find girls can often be... annoying, in a sense. Like, they're always worrying about looks, or guys, or they're insulting people and I always feel so out of place. But then, around most guys I feel weird, too, since... I dunno. @_@ This doesn't apply to everyone of course, but it's just weird. =\ *Can't explain very well~*

mew42003
December 11th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Finally.I got Shannon out of my head.

HereticSteel
December 11th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Girls rock, I said it, Ive never met a girl who is spiteful, never.*<full stop*

John Denver
December 11th, 2004, 12:48 PM
Someone should uh...close this...it's old

*never thought he'd have to say that*

Mr Cat Dog
December 11th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Sometimes my friends go overboard with how they look - it's not them being shallow or anything, they always seem to think that they look awful. And from my experiences with women... many of them think like that actually XD I'd also have to agree with TRIFORCE89 on the male aspect of things as well. Both sexes can act a tad weird at times XD

EDIT - D, it's only a fortnight old... so I'm not sure that it really counts as mega bumping XD