PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: I got locked out of my account

-Scourge-
September 6th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Its me Agent Clank and well I was trying to change my e-mail and I got locked out because it said it was not valid. so I created this account to see if you could help me get back in or do something to help me.
I would really appreciate your help.

Team Fail
September 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Try messaging one of the Higher Staff. What does it say when you try to log in under Agent Clank? That it isn't a valid username/password? Maybe your account was accidently deleted. :?

-Scourge-
September 6th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Try messaging one of the Higher Staff. What does it say when you try to log in under Agent Clank? That it isn't a valid username/password? Maybe your account was accidently deleted. :?
I just PM'd one of the admins.
Yeah,it says that "Access Denied,you must activate your account" which I did but it still wouldn't let me do anything and when I tried again and it kept saying invalid.

Team Fail
September 6th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I just PM'd one of the admins.
Yeah,it says that "Access Denied,you must activate your account" which I did but it still wouldn't let me do anything and when I tried again and it kept saying invalid.

IDK, unless someone hacked your account and changed the password? Other than that, I dunno?

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 6th, 2010, 07:47 PM
What email do you believe you've changed it to, and what email do you want it changed to? (PM me the answer.) Tell me the details and I'll correct the email.

Well fancy that, you sent me a PM already. haha.

Agent Clank
September 6th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Okay,well it must've just took awhile to activate because I'm back as you see.
So there is no new problem anymore! :D
Mods feel free to close this thread now.