View Full Version : What job would you want?

November 23rd, 2004, 9:37 PM
Out of all of these jobs, what would you want to be when you grow up?

November 23rd, 2004, 9:40 PM
OOPS xD Didn't realise it was a poll...I picked burger flipper...the others seem gross xD

November 23rd, 2004, 9:54 PM
I picked Janitorial Service, that would rock! Dunno why I didnt post my awnser in my first post

November 23rd, 2004, 9:57 PM
My aunt is a nurse, and I've heard some of her wonderful stories about having to take care of people in that sort of way, so... I can honestly say that being a caretaker is out of the question for me. O_o Though, I definitely wouldn't mind taking care of a relative or friend if they needed it, I just wouldn't want to do it if you meant for a job or something, lol.

I guess that if I had to choose I'd pick burger flipper or janitorial service. Though, I really wouldn't want to do either, not even for my first job... bleh. All of that stuff is too nasty to work with. And plus, the orcas are calling me!!!!!!! *runs off*

November 23rd, 2004, 9:57 PM
I picked Janitorial Service, that would rock! Dunno why I didnt post my awnser in my first post
I'm with you! Janitorial Service all the way!

espeon and umbreon
November 24th, 2004, 1:07 AM
I would say Janitorial service or burger flipper. others, i don't want to think about it.

November 24th, 2004, 3:29 AM
Burger flipper for sure!
All the others involve cleaning *cough* excriment of some kind >.>

November 24th, 2004, 1:13 PM
Janitor at teh high school, do you KNOW how much they get payed? They're like freakin' millionaires. XD

November 24th, 2004, 1:41 PM
^Really? XD Than I choose janitor for the cash. =D XD

November 24th, 2004, 2:21 PM
Burger flippers r0xs. =] So... yeah. But I already have a job!!! xD

November 25th, 2004, 6:23 AM
Um... burger flipper? o_O;; I certainly wouldn't want any of those as my lifelong job. XP I just hate cleaning things, though, so everything else is out of the question. XD;

Cool Cr@cker
November 25th, 2004, 7:02 AM
OMG!IF faced with these options i'd surely be lying around doing nothing!Forgot to include this in the poll!

Janitor at teh high school, do you KNOW how much they get payed? They're like freakin' millionaires. XD

I'm the first septic cleaner around here ya know!IF you think janitor's get freakin millions.Think again???
Bill G and the that prince in the east Was-his-name were septic cleaners in the first place!

November 25th, 2004, 7:27 AM
I like septic tanks. That job's definition is very vague. :P

November 25th, 2004, 8:26 AM
go burger flipping and steal the food

November 25th, 2004, 12:29 PM
go burger flipping and steal the food ...what food? XD The only place you'd go burger flipping is at McDonald's or something, and... I wouldn't expect that to be the healthiest place to steal food from. oO; *still thinking of Supersize Me, lol*

I was gonna say that, though. xD You could steal drinks while you're working~ (Coke! <3)

November 25th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Burger flipping zoundz like the cleanezt job...untill you remember the greaze X_X I for one really don't like greazy zkin and being around all that hot greaze probably wouldn't be the bezt for my complection. Pluz I'd probably burn myzelf 5 timez a day by accident -_o''

Zo I'd chooze to be a dizgruntled janitor at the highzchool =3 *imaginez beating people with a mop* >3
Courze, I'd be fired in any of thoze job on day one zince I don't do well at thingz I dont' like c_C

November 26th, 2004, 4:48 PM
Burger flipping. I do that at home, I can do it anywhere.

November 28th, 2004, 9:25 AM
I tried making burgers once. They were misshapen, nobbly, disgusting, and full of a mysterious toxin that will dissolve your guts in minutes. We all found this out the hard way.

November 28th, 2004, 9:31 AM
Aye! Burger Flipper all the way! XD You don't know how much I love McDonalds! I'll eat quarter pounds everyday for the rest of my life! And I'll die happy! XD

November 28th, 2004, 12:09 PM
ewwww...can we choose unemployed?