PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Letters are getting left out..

Zoroark-Nightmare
September 9th, 2010, 07:26 AM
I don't know if it's the server, bu somtimes only on here and BMGf, some of the letters whn I type get left out.

I'M NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE I SWEAR TO GOD.

Is anyone else having this problem or knows why it's happening? Or is it just my computer?

But it can't be because it's just here and BMGf..

hashtag
September 9th, 2010, 07:42 AM
It's your keyboard. That or you're a bad speller. I suggest a quick clean of the keyboard or even a brand new one; that should do the trick.

donavannj-
September 9th, 2010, 07:44 AM
Definitely your keyboard... you probably are just not noticing it happen on other sites.

Drew
September 9th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Bulbagarden as well as this place are both vBulletin, although I doubt that's the issue.

Bring up NotePad, and type some lines, and see if it happens there too.

Or even on any other sites.. If it does, then like they said, it's just your keyboard. :/

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
September 9th, 2010, 11:29 AM
If you're using the current default theme and your computer's a bit on the slow side to begin with, then it's possible that you could just be lagging. Otherwise, as others have said, it's just your keyboard.

Guy
September 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Seems every answer leads to the same response: your keyboard. :\ No need to repeat what's already been said, but I'd make sure and get it checked out. I wouldn't blame PC or Bulbagardens though, because if you were having this problem, then I'm sure many more members would have brought up the same issue as well. So, it's not the sites, it's your keyboard.

Gosh, I repeated what everyone said when I said I wouldn't D: