PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: Skins? What are these ones?

Team Fail
September 12th, 2010, 08:50 AM
I now see the skin chooser from the User CP works, but there are some near the bottom, like Chompin, UP, Begin Again, and Chir(a)mii that when clicked on, displays the Johto Elite theme. Why are those there? Are those testing skins that we aren't supposed to be using?

Edit: Can the title be fixed? It's supposed to say "Skins", not Skinis. :P

abnegation
September 12th, 2010, 09:02 AM
They would be themes in process, and now the surprise is no longer much of a surprise, but anyway, I'll let a higher staff member know asap and get it rectified. As I say, just some themes in development in which are not available to every user (yet!).

test_account
September 12th, 2010, 09:15 AM
seems to be fixed already... was prolly some glitch or in-transition thing.. nothing to see here, move along.

Team Fail
September 12th, 2010, 07:18 PM
seems to be fixed already... was prolly some glitch or in-transition thing.. nothing to see here, move along.

Odd, it's still there. Are you sure you're using the Forum Style in the User CP?

test_account
September 12th, 2010, 10:50 PM
hmm its there again.. perhaps someone, points at a certain coder, forgot to set permissions up correctly..

in any case, it shouldn't be a problem as if you click one you don't have access to, to just defaults back to your forum default..

Rukario
September 12th, 2010, 10:53 PM
whoops its still bork... we'll look into it shortly

SIN1488
September 15th, 2010, 04:59 PM
Seems to be working fine, and I like the new themes (Well the Tsutaja one, anyway) because they are bright and it made me realize I need to clean my monitor. :P