PDA

View Full Version : B/W Theme!

Lover's Kite
September 13th, 2010, 11:41 PM
It's called Generation V, I made it in celebration of Pokémon Black & White.
It's very simple, and has the usual quick links and search. You can also switch between Pokémon, colors and all to match!

http://img.skitch.com/20100914-mq7jamx6srquxffb29t9qjtdpe.png

http://img.skitch.com/20100914-c2ca21yxbge8rfinhu8desgk97.png

There's 15 to choose from, expect more very soon, and maybe some "supporter only" ones too. Anddddd, thanks to PLDH.net (http://www.pldh.net/gallery/index) for the awesome vector artwork that's used in the headers!

[url-inline="index.php?styleid=211"]Click here to switch~[/url-inline]

usami
September 13th, 2010, 11:44 PM
This is pretty much the best theme ever, to be honest.

Mujahid
September 13th, 2010, 11:45 PM
OMG !..They r awesome !
I luv Basurao and choroneko...gud job

Patchisou Yutohru
September 13th, 2010, 11:49 PM
This (http://pldh.net/media/gallery/isshucollection/chillarmy.jpg) would make it 10000x better, but I'm sure you already know that.

This too. :( (http://pldh.net/media/gallery/isshucollection/churine.jpg)

Flandre Scarlet
September 13th, 2010, 11:55 PM
Wow, I love the theme. Great job, I chose the Zoroark one. ^_^

mervyn797
September 14th, 2010, 02:11 AM
I just changed mine to this theme, and I can honestly say, this one is really cool! I prefer the Tsutaja one! xD

rndm.
September 14th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Great idea! \o/
...Although I would prefer a darker theme. Maybe make the black themes have a fully black background, and not only the sides...?

RulerArceus
September 14th, 2010, 03:26 AM
This is a really Good Theme!Especially the Tustjara One!Epic.

blaQk
September 14th, 2010, 03:44 AM
Yay, more themes. :/

At least make one of them darker.

PlatinumDude
September 14th, 2010, 03:54 AM
I found this change rather unexpected, but cool nonetheless. I changed the skin to Mijumaru, and then into Zoroark. I don't like the colors of Mamanbou and Gochirezu that much, though. Guess I'll be keeping this skin as the default.

Kevin
September 14th, 2010, 04:15 AM
I really love this theme lmao It's my fav now <3 Right now I'm using the Basuro theme. =3 White version.

Binary
September 14th, 2010, 04:18 AM
I was quite surprised when I saw the Tsutaja theme when I logged in. I think that it's awesome; Simple and elegant. I just need to try out the other ones now.

lewisr88
September 14th, 2010, 04:25 AM
Really nice touch adding all those extra themes to the site. I'm also with some of the others possible wanting a darker theme. Awesome stuff though, liking it.

Master Bait
September 14th, 2010, 04:32 AM
I hate white backgrounds and the text color is annoyingly gray which is hard to read. Nice banner though.

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
September 14th, 2010, 04:37 AM
The theme's simply GREAT and i think its too good to be free :P.

Meli B.
September 14th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Best theme I've seen here on PC. I flipped when I saw Mijumaru in the header. :P

Zenith95s
September 14th, 2010, 04:40 AM
It's great! Gotta keep the Zoroark and Kurumiru's design!
Well, thanks for designing such cool style skin!!

Guy
September 14th, 2010, 05:08 AM
\o/ I was really anxious for this theme to be released, but you knew that already.

Currently using the Mijumaru style, and loving the fact that the Basuroa style matches my profile so well. Will be switching between themes until I find the one I really like since they're all great. Plus, here's to the more styles you have coming out. Cheers!

Least of all, I finally have a new theme to use other than Poké Link 4 Blue. XD; Something I've been using all year until now.

Edit: Noticed the new quoting style for this theme, and I love it. :]

560cool.
September 14th, 2010, 05:16 AM
I love this theme. It got me rid of PokeGeneric, since my poor netbook couldn't load up some other themes I loved.

Currently sticking with Zoroark. I also love Tsutaja's style. Actually, they all look amazing.

Ayselipera
September 14th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Wow you really out did yourself! This is easily the best idea for a theme ever. I love how you can change between Pokemon, it keeps me from getting bored... which is usually a problem for me. Also I really like how you went for a simple design for each Pokemon. It's easy to look at and easy to find everything. Thanksgoodjobandallthatstuff!

...I hope when you say expect more very soon you're implying on making a Churine theme! :D

Yuoaman
September 14th, 2010, 06:46 AM
\o/ I was really anxious for this theme to be released, but you knew that already.

Currently using the Mijumaru style, and loving the fact that the Basuroa style matches my profile so well. Will be switching between themes until I find the one I really like since they're all great. Plus, here's to the more styles you have coming out. Cheers!

Least of all, I finally have a new theme to use other than Poké Link 4 Blue. XD; Something I've been using all year until now.

Edit: Noticed the new quoting style for this theme, and I love it. :]

I'm testing said quoting style now, sirrah.

And this theme may very well have displaced Route 167+ as my favorite, which is a hard feat for any skating narwhal.

Edited to add:

The new quoting style is just awesome, it's like if a bunny ate a sock and then went dancing.

Lilith
September 14th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Simply stunning! I love the Dangoro skin. The variety is great too, so hopefully everyone will find at least one favorite skin. ^^

pokejungle
September 14th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Default theme is tsutaaja huh? I will take that as homage to my site.

Saitou
September 14th, 2010, 07:52 AM
And I thought Forever Standing was pretty good until I saw this. This is actually one of the better themes here and I like the different skins feature. Very nice.

Forever
September 14th, 2010, 07:56 AM
I like the skin; but I won't be using it. It's too light for me to use for long periods of time and I think I'll be using the same skin for the rest of my PC life-- but anyway! I do like some of the Pokemon featured - mainly the Swana one, but yeah, might only use it occasionally. XD

Either way, good job on the skin! And seconding Nick.

Avey
September 14th, 2010, 08:12 AM
This is crazy. Way different than what I expected was gonna happen.

Just... wow. Great work, the customising aspect of it is genius.

altariaking
September 14th, 2010, 08:30 AM
I'm not too fond of the pokemon art and the colours, but the quote boxes are just so damn sexy, and I love the changing Pokemon dooda at the bottom, so good work to whoever done that.

mondays suck
September 14th, 2010, 09:15 AM
A Smugleaf theme? Wow, this actually made me swtich out of vbulletin default which I've been using forever. I'll probably switch back in a few days though, I've just gotten too used to that one.

AadmM
September 14th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Brilliant, guys. This design is so simple and sleek, and I love the stylized Sugimori art for the header. Nice work!

Not only that, but I'm having too much fun tinkering with those buttons at the bottom :P

Fernando
September 14th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Ya know this is awesome, will be using this for a while n_n, currently using Kurumiru black theme.

Galukxy
September 14th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I love this new theme :3
I'm gonna use it all the time now x3
and I'm using Choroneko as mine ;P

Cherrim
September 14th, 2010, 09:54 AM
BRIGHT PINK. YES.

/switches from Cherrim theme until BW is out

:)

abnegation
September 14th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Simply, fantastic, what else can I say. I can see the amount of work you've put in, the idea to use those wallpapers for the images was genius. It looks extremely professional and is packed with choice. My new default, simple, yet stunning, but I can imagine how many hours were put in. By far my favourite release, so thank you I guess, for the theme and all you've put into it.

Serene Grace
September 14th, 2010, 10:02 AM
This theme is almost as beautiful as you, bb. Seriously though, amazing work. Everything just flows so well together and looks fantastic! Just try and get Jake to add a fixed width version for people with smaller screens (or just like to keep their browser window small).

Agent Clank
September 14th, 2010, 10:35 AM
This theme is okay.
I won't be using it but when and if I do I will choose Mijirmaru as my current Pokemon.

Skara
September 14th, 2010, 10:44 AM
I love it. It fits with the main site's banner. Wait, this ISN'T Pokejungle's Mt.Moon?

Bluerang1
September 14th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Urm, I like it an all, but it's too big D=

Esmas
September 14th, 2010, 10:58 AM
The theme is too wide for me... I have to scroll left and right to view everything >__>

Otherwise, though, great job. This is honestly the coolest theme evar!~ :D

EDIT: ^LOLOLOLOL! But a tad inappropriate, eh?

seal
September 14th, 2010, 11:08 AM
I like the new theme. In my opinion it was far better than the Johto Elite Four one.

Rando
September 14th, 2010, 11:14 AM
I love all the different themes! Great work and thank you PLDH.net for the banners! Yaaay!

Skara
September 14th, 2010, 11:16 AM
The theme is too wide for me... I have to scroll left and right to view everything >__>

Not really. And she also said half the stuff in bold.
Italics is what HE said.

shot571
September 14th, 2010, 11:23 AM
:o This theme is.......EPIC :D. Itll take a lot of work for someone to beat this theme. Seriously O.o. Just could you make a real black one? Like the johto Elite one.

Bluerang1
September 14th, 2010, 11:42 AM
....And that's what she said.

LOL

I would totally have not got that if I hadn't just finished watching Big Brother before i came on :laugh:

Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait until fixed sizes come. Back to PokéLink Blue for me, for now.

Masterge77
September 14th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I found a problem with the style, clicking on "Mark forums read" will not mark the forums as read, instead, I get his message and have to mark them as read manually:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator (http://www.pokecommunity.com/sendmessage.php) and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

It's also too wide, can you please fix these problems and make them as wide as the browser window?

Honus
September 14th, 2010, 12:11 PM
This is pretty much the best theme ever, to be honest.
This is pretty much what I was going to say, to be honest.

Jordan
September 14th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I have nothing to say except this is simply and utterly fantastic. I can't decide a favorite right now, so I'll just keep trying all of them. The ease of use is amazing.

PsychoJigglypuff
September 14th, 2010, 01:06 PM
It would only be better if you had a Rankurusu theme under White styles instead of Gochiruzeru.

But besides that, it's pretty epic.

AtomicoExploda
September 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM
It's a very nice theme, I just love the customizing option. Definitely one of my favorites now, and there's nothing more to say.

Thorns
September 14th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Can someone help me?

My computer won't let me access the pldh.net site and I wanted to get the Dongoro and the Giaru BG :(

Could someone P.M me it or something?

September 14th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I don't mind since you sourced me/ PLDH.net, but you could have asked first, just so I would've known. :V When people source us we like to source them back, so getting linked to pokecommunity all of a sudden was a shock.

I'm glad everyone enjoys my artwork though, I worked hard to make sure everything fit the style I was going for.

That being said, Wotter is my favorite.

@Thorns

PLDH.net is down currently because of traffic overload. Convenient timing, no?

rockman0
September 14th, 2010, 03:06 PM
This is awesome. I have the Zoroak Black theme. Good job!

Cilerba
September 14th, 2010, 03:38 PM
This theme is lovely.
I'm a big fan of the Pokémon Changer. n_n

Naruto Uzumaki
September 14th, 2010, 03:42 PM
This is beastly :D

*switches to Pokabu or h/e you spell it version*

Yoshimi
September 14th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Sexy, I approve.

I was waiting for something to replace Squareline for me, and Basurao just does it.

ManhattanTheStarr
September 14th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Oh, I love this~!!
Using the Mebukijika one. Gotta love brown and pink when mixed. ;)

Zorua
September 14th, 2010, 06:50 PM
I dunno if my message went through. Probably not, since PC just had a crash or so...

Anyway, I feel proud for at least being one of the idea people during the development of the skin. It's something that I've been looking forward to release from the very moment it was shown to me. Any old veteran can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is actually the first customizable skin as far as Pokemon and colors are concerned(PC Pro is also another one, which is actually the real first, but limited colors. This skin offers a much wider variety).

I'm enjoying this skin a lot, and am currently using the Reshiram version. I hope you all will enjoy using the skin, too. :D

Chibi Robo
September 14th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Its too big for my monitor ;;

September 14th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Got in contact with Forgotten Memory- gonna be doing some special stuff down the road, I think. Not sure what at this point, but I can at least say I'll be working on another batch of exclusive walls like I did with the493 gallery- pokecommunity has been added to the list to receive one when the time comes~

Astinus
September 14th, 2010, 07:16 PM
I appreciate all the work, and fanart, that went into this skin. It's an amazing one, and pretty much the only skin that's bright that I can stand using.

Favorite is Mijumaru. The colors are soft and blend well together. And as I said, it doesn't hurt my eyes as other bright skins tend to do.

Wonderful job, everyone involved.

robxu9
September 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Lovin it!

The Zoroark theme really makes PokeCommunity awesome :D

Flashpoint
September 14th, 2010, 07:58 PM
It doesn't really matter to me, I can say you put to much of your time into it though. At least your career pathway may involve creativity. I find it annoying with all of these themes, I've been here 3 years almost and never seen all of the themes. 2 or 3 is mighty fine.

Mariah Carey
September 14th, 2010, 08:40 PM
still disappointed in lack of baffuron theme jsyk

but it's still my favorite theme, the range of choices is marvelous.

Chikara
September 14th, 2010, 08:54 PM
~*~FANCY SCHMANCEY~*~

.....I like it >w>

I've been switching them pokemon all day LMFAO
I have no favorite, they all look cool :3c

Tyrantrum
September 14th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I have to agree that this is the best forum style I've ever seen. Excellent job~ :D

JP
September 14th, 2010, 09:11 PM
And I thought Forever Standing was pretty good until I saw this. This is actually one of the better themes here and I like the different skins feature. Very nice.

I definitely agree with this. I love this new theme, especially being able to change the Pokemon/color. Great stuff.

The Red Chain
September 14th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Oh goodness, it's beautiful guys. <3
Amazing job. The variation of colors and Pokemon is stunning!

However, I dunno if this is just Firefox or something, but I'm having a width problem with this skin. This is what I'm seeing :

http://i53.tinypic.com/4h39dg.png

See how my name is wayyy on the far right and how there's a width-created bar on the bottom?
It's the only thing keeping me from using this skin since I can't read a full post without having to use the bottom scroll bar.. XD;

Other than that, love it~ <3

I hope it's okay to report the problem here.. :x

Edit ; Nevermind, I think I figured out my issue. I think it's screen resolution. I can't go higher than 1024 by 768.
I guess I'm stuck without using it then.. Man that sucks. XD;

Zenith95s
September 14th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Hey!
I'm havin' a problem!
It is too big for my browser or computer, I think...

Edit: My problem is same like The Red Chain!
(http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=133318)

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
September 15th, 2010, 03:08 AM
I don't think green and yellow werw quite good choises but oh well... thank you anyway.

BHwolfgang
September 15th, 2010, 03:34 AM
This theme is just amazing. It is by the far one of the best themes ever made. :)

Personally, I will miss having the new post link, but it doesn't matter much. I'll get used to it eventually.

altariaking
September 15th, 2010, 02:04 PM
mall problem I noticed, this appears above the ads sometimes
5;sz=728x90;ord=[timestamp]?" WIDTH=728 HEIGHT=90 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=no BORDERCOLOR='#000000'>

Yusshin
September 15th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Lovin' it, good work team.

Sweet Candace
September 15th, 2010, 02:34 PM
It's a really nice theme. I've been needing to change it, and I find the Basurao the best, I'm going to use that.

Logiedan
September 15th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Amazing theme with a little feature for some customization. It's lovely, I especially love the Basurao theme and the colours for it. <3
MOAR. D:

Rankurusu
September 15th, 2010, 03:10 PM
What no Rankurusu theme?
I kid, but that would be nice.
I'm taking the Tsutaja theme. Also, when i click send a message and scroll down with my mouse it dissapears so I can't send a PM.

Masterge77
September 15th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Asides from being too wide, and not being able to click on "mark forums read" to mark all the forums as read all at once, I cannot access my visitor messages, when I click on them, I get a blank white screen and have to switch styles to access my visitor messages, then swithch beck, it's annoying as hell, can you please fix this?

-Jared-
September 15th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Grrr, if it weren't for the fact that now my profile looks meh-ish compared to these skins, this would be pure pwnsome.

You know what? This pwns anyway. XD These skins look amazing! *high fives*

EDIT: Actually, I like how the default profile looks, so now I am even happier! XD

Lover's Kite
September 15th, 2010, 09:20 PM
I'm fixing all the bugs at the moment (security token stuff, broken/outdated images, etc). The theme was designed for monitors with a resolution of at least 1280x1024 pixels, but since it's still kind of risky for that kind of transition occur, the fixed version will be 1000px in width. Expect two supporter-exclusive additions (thanks to Top) as well as new Pokémon. Thanks for the C&C guys!

Tony Stark
September 15th, 2010, 09:23 PM
I'm fixing all the bugs at the moment (security token stuff, broken/outdated images, etc). The theme was designed for monitors with a resolution of at least 1280x1024 pixels, but since it's still kind of risky for that kind of transition the fixed version will be 1000px in width. Expect two supporter-exclusive additions (thanks to Top) as well as new Pokémon. Thanks for the C&C guys!

You did an amazing job on this, major props. I set mine to Zoroark, but ive been alternating between Mebujika and Basurao. XD They're all awesome.

Aloetakura
September 15th, 2010, 10:56 PM
I like it, but when I signed up, the form was outside on the right side of the screen and I had to side scroll to reach it. It seems to work fine now though.

I'm using the purple cat one... don't know its name.

Pokemon Ranger Lisa
September 16th, 2010, 12:35 AM
this. is. AMAZING.

i don't know the name of the pokemon that's on the version i'm using, but it's the blue and pink combo icon. I love those colors! ❤ and the rest are amazing. This was an awsome theme idea, so kudos to whoever thought of it. ^^

why is it stretching out the page though, or will that be fixed??

Inkpuddle
September 16th, 2010, 12:59 AM
I logged on tonight, saw the Tsutaja theme, and did an instant fistpump. Pretty much died of awesome when I scrolled down and saw the color selector. I'm always really indecisive when it comes to PC's themes, but I'm gonna be sticking with Zoroark here for quite a while. I just can't wait until it stops stretching my page. ):

Pwnyta Jockey
September 16th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Like Tsutajaa. Don't like the new green style. As often as I visit Pokejungle, I enjoy poppin' in here for a change. Not a bit of the same. Not that I am complaining. Looks good. Just not my style of a style.

Am biased towards green. Funny, I suppose, as I like Grass Pokemon.

Lucy Lu
September 16th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Wow this is amazing! Well I knew it will be. I love how I get to choose what color theme Pokemon I would like. I will be using this for time to time. All the colors are amazing. Man it will be hard to choose. You did it again Luke! *gives you an high five* Awesome work! =D

donavannj
September 16th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Like Tsutajaa. Don't like the new green style. As often as I visit Pokejungle, I enjoy poppin' in here for a change. Not a bit of the same. Not that I am complaining. Looks good. Just not my style of a style.

Am biased towards green. Funny, I suppose, as I like Grass Pokemon.

Look at the bottom of the page on that style. Its color can be changed. ;)

Ambellina
September 16th, 2010, 08:50 AM
oh my goodness! ^---^ I love how you can pick through whatever pokemon you like! Spectacular job! <3

Lickeh Lickeh
September 16th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Amazing job, so cool how you can cycle through the different color according to the Pokemon.

Mine is set to the Luvdisc evo which I can't think it's name right now.

Once again amazing job guys, keep up the good work. ^^

Corruptodile
September 16th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I love you guys. These are amazing, props to the Basurao one (currently using it) :)

Rankurusu
September 16th, 2010, 04:10 PM
This theme doesn't display my user details on my page. Is it supposed to do that?

Chibi-chan
September 16th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Holy crap....it's like.....almost like PokeLink.
I'll actually use this o3o
Awesome man.

Åzurε
September 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Epic theme, loev it!

My only gripe is that it requires side-to-side scrolling, at least for me. No clue if it happens to others. Smugleaf is still the winner so far!

solarowl
September 16th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I love you guys. These are amazing, props to the Basurao one (currently using it) :)
Same here, loving Basurao theme!

mew²
September 18th, 2010, 08:57 AM
I'm in love \o/ aha.
This is the best theme ever. :3
And I'll be using the Tsutarja version of course.(:

Kid nino
September 18th, 2010, 09:13 AM
My god, I love the black Mijumaru theme. They're all really well done though. :D

Masterge77
September 18th, 2010, 09:58 AM
I cannot access my visitor page, every time I try to access it, I just simply get a blank screen that keeps making a clicking sound and my mouse keepss flickering, can yo please fix this?

Platinum Lucario
September 18th, 2010, 11:06 AM
OK, first of all... I'd like to say thanks to Forgotten Memory for creating this wonderful Forum Theme/Style. However... I do indeed have the same problem as what Masterge77 has.

When I try to go to my profile when using any link whatsoever... even to my User CP... it doesn't load at all and ends up with a "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error.

So... what I really hope for... is for this problem to be fixed. Otherwise people like me and Masterge77 won't be able view our profile.

And my screen resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels, btw.

Red1530
September 18th, 2010, 12:05 PM
I like this theme. I hope this customization is found in future themes.

Gumball Watterson
September 19th, 2010, 01:23 AM
bout time

Well, the wait was worth it. I'll be a sticking with my sexy Black Smugleaf Theme~

The Doctor
September 19th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Can you make one for Denchura because I know lots like it, Gear, and the three monkeys pleaassssee!

Arc
September 19th, 2010, 10:21 AM
This theme is downright sexy. I just love the Dangoro and Mijumaru theme~ ;O

Choroneko
September 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Love this theme!
Not only the colours, but the way you can change Pokemon & Colours, great release! :D

Martins
September 20th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Probably the best theme here. I liked some like Forever Standing, and Poke Link 4 Blue, but this is by far the neatest one.

Giratina ♀
September 20th, 2010, 08:32 AM
This is a really cool theme! 8D I do wish that the color picker was closer to the top so we could easier get a feel of what layout looks like what without scrolling all over the place, but I really am digging this Tsutaaja one :3

Amore
September 20th, 2010, 11:28 AM
I agree with the point about being closer to the top, however it'd look awkward. I reckon if it could be scripted to make the page refresh (thus bringing you to the top) when you selected a colour, that'd be cool. Then again, I know nothing...

Overall, cool theme! I didn't like the green one, but once I found out there were changeable ones, I really liked it. Especially the Zoroark one.

Doppelgänger
September 20th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Lovin the new theme <3 Well done.

Gardenia101
September 20th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Tsk tsk....
Horizontal scrollbar......
That is VERY annoying.

Narcissus Secret
September 20th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Lovely theme, Ima be using it for a while. Aaand, I hate bright themes for the most part. C:

austin00081
September 21st, 2010, 09:30 AM
I was using Chyoroneko first, but now I'm switchin it up to Kurumiru~!

Starr Leonhart
September 21st, 2010, 01:46 PM
i haven't tried it yet.
i guess i should.

Rankurusu
September 21st, 2010, 04:16 PM
You should add more pokemon.

Heart's Soul
September 21st, 2010, 04:57 PM
The banner for Zoroark in the White Styles stretches my browser, set at 1024x768 because any smaller and I can't really see. Plus, this is my dad's PC.

Nitrous Oxide
September 21st, 2010, 08:25 PM
These freaking rock. I'd love to see one with Gears though. :P

Lover's Kite
September 21st, 2010, 10:51 PM
A new version of this style will be released by Friday (9/24) or Saturday (9/25). It will cover the issues regarding security tokens, and other little mishaps. The width will also be adaptable to all screen resolutions 1024x768 and higher. 15 new Pokémon will also be added, with even more to come after that... you might also notice a few little changes here and there, one of them already in effect (PC logo with the new backdrop). Thanks for the all the feedback and compliments!

A Pixy
September 22nd, 2010, 05:15 AM
I really like this theme.

Seeing Tsutarja at the top of the page is nice. n_n

Gleam Noiyam
September 22nd, 2010, 07:58 AM
It's a nice skin, I might consider using it insted of my current one: Darkness Prevails Once More. (And...Tsutaaja is adorable in the banner...)

Mirby
September 23rd, 2010, 12:53 AM
As long as Yooterii is in it, I'm happy.

sky_queen3
September 23rd, 2010, 05:06 AM
There needs to be a Wargale one. :D

Mirby
September 25th, 2010, 07:43 PM
It's almost Sunday and the theme hasn't been updated yet. :(

SuperiorCat
September 25th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Ahhh I love it.
I love the Pokabu theme. <33

Mew~
September 27th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Awsome theme, just one question - is there a way to fix the length? :o

califf
September 28th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Definitely great theme. I liked it.

Inkpuddle
October 3rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
Is the update still coming? I love the Zoroark one but I haven't wanted to use it because of the horizontal scrollbar. ._.

Mirby
October 3rd, 2010, 09:52 PM
It's currently a week late. Come on, people. Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Captain Hobo.
October 6th, 2010, 09:36 AM
This is an okay style not my favorite, but I like it.

Lover's Kite
October 10th, 2010, 12:32 AM
The updated style will be up later on today, just a heads up. Sorry for the long wait guys!

aSeRo141414
October 10th, 2010, 01:24 AM
wow! I can't wait.. your awesome theme maker.. :)

AceDragonite
October 10th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Thanks a lot for this, ah, there's no Rankurusu theme.
Nevertheless, nice job.

Masterge77
October 11th, 2010, 03:45 AM
The fixing has no theme changing, I'm stuck with having Tsutaja as my theme and I can't change it to any other theme!!!!!

Patchisou Yutohru
October 11th, 2010, 04:41 AM
The fixing has no theme changing, I'm stuck with having Tsutaja as my theme and I can't change it to any other theme!!!!!
"Colors and stuff will be down while we tinker Generation InVerse. Please be patient while Mijumaru shuffles with the cables." - Crystal clear notice at the top of the forums that really isn't that difficult to miss.

Team Fail
October 11th, 2010, 06:22 AM
"Colors and stuff will be down while we tinker Generation InVerse. Please be patient while Mijumaru shuffles with the cables."

I find that cute. IDK why, but I do.

I like the idea of being able to customize the skin how you like it, with the colors and Pokemon. I can't wait to see what Pokemon there will be.

Inkpuddle
October 11th, 2010, 01:15 PM
"Colors and stuff will be down while we tinker Generation InVerse. Please be patient while Mijumaru shuffles with the cables."
I find that cute. IDK why, but I do.
omg me too. I refuse to close the notice just for that reason. @_@
Anyway, I can't wait to see the final results. I have my fingers crossed that Erufuun will be added to the selection, but if not I'm perfectly happy with Zekrom or Zoroark. <3

Mirby
October 11th, 2010, 02:07 PM
I've been using Pokabu... but I want a Yooterii one.

Lover's Kite
October 12th, 2010, 04:21 AM
You can now switch styles again, just click the link!

http://imgur.com/SzQ6S.png

Yooterri & all of the supporters-exclusive choices are still a WIP so expect them to go live one by one as the day progresses.

aSeRo141414
October 12th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Thank you! Your awesome ! XD

Forever
October 12th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I love the invisible buttons on legacy, they're amazing. <3
...makes me wish everyone was invisible.

But saaad, Denchura's style is too bright for me. XD;
I'm interested to see the supporter-only ones, though.

Inkpuddle
October 12th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Awwww, there's Monmen but no Erufuun. ;;
...if it turns out to be supporter exclusive it may just be the incentive I need to actually become a supporter. xD

Anyway, great job! This has finally beaten Forever Standing as my favorite theme. <3

EDIT: Do you think there can be an option that randomizes the theme on every page? lol I like too many of these themes and I keep switching between Denchura/Chiramii/Zekrom/Zoroark/Rankurusu/...everyone. xD

Anna
October 12th, 2010, 06:42 AM
I'm loving the Choroneko (Black) style~ :D Erufuun would make me happy, too, but I think there's enough variety that I won't be going back to Forest Grovyle's Legendaries for awhile. :3

Palcks
October 12th, 2010, 07:40 AM
I couldn't figure out where to change it at first ><

But now I did, and I love the Boappu one c;

Mirby
October 12th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Yooterii's doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Rankurusu
October 12th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Yay! a Rankurusu theme! Unfortunately it won't let me use the white background, Guess i'll live with the black one

Kaori
October 13th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Yooterii's doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Some of them are still in the making, Yooterii being one of them. The male and female protagonist, N, Victini and Pikachu are the other ones to be finished, so you'll have to wait a little bit to use that one.

I love this theme though and I'll probably use it for a long time. I always keep switching colors occasionally so I doubt I'll get tired of it for quite a while. XD; I'm using the Basurao (with the white background) currently as I love the colors used for this one.

Drew
October 13th, 2010, 11:15 AM
One N is out, I'm using him forever.

Or Pikachu. I'm in love with this theme. <3

Logiedan
October 13th, 2010, 08:53 PM
I'm definitely loving the colours for all of them.

AceDragonite
October 14th, 2010, 01:53 PM
It won't let me change mine from the tsuutaja one

Ausaudriel
October 16th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Faustino I moved the online indicator to the bottom of the standard postbit... :( It was horrible up by the username.

Sooo if anyone is like wtf where'd it go, that's where it went. XD; Thoughts? Should it be moved back? Better worse etc.

Heart's Soul
October 16th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Why'd you also move the thread?

(I'm fine with the location of the ONLINE indicator, though)

Platinum Lucario
October 16th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Hm... if I am correct, didn't this thread used to exist in the Community Announcements section? I wonder why it was moved anyways?

The theme is just absolutely fantastic! However, there are still some bugs that need to be fixed with this forum style. The first one is whenever you're on someone's profile, it doesn't show their background pictures, coloured background. And the second one is that the frames are not in their proper location, like they don't appear as tabs anymore on profiles, they appear as just single frames above one another.
Someone might have already stated this, but I just wanted to post this just incase it hasn't.

Mirby
October 17th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I still can't wait for Yooterii's.

I feel like you're trolling me with this, but that could just be me being paranoid... :P

Also, love the location of the Online. Works beautifully.

Roxichu
October 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM
As much as I liked my Zekrom theme, I love this one much better.

Thank you.:mudkip;):

moon_light
November 7th, 2010, 02:50 AM
some of the designs with lighter colors are hard to use since the text is light gray, but I think this is my favorite theme so far
great job making this skin! :D

[edit]
how do we change between different pokemon and colors?
there's no "change pokemon" button on my window

Platinum Lucario
November 7th, 2010, 03:28 AM
What I've noticed... is that the Generation Inverse has been changed to the default style once again. And this time... it seems the styles change randomly, which looks pretty neat. Although I did prefer it when you could change the styles manually. Glad they've fixed the problem with accessing someone's profile while using this forum style.

Thank you for fixing the profile problem with using this forum style. ^^'

Kevin
November 7th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Yeah it randomly changes on a page. Dx I kinda find that annoying, and would like to stay on one theme, or else I'm gonna change my theme. =P That is, though unless you're fixing up the theme.

Edit: The switching theme is in vBulletin default. So I just changed it back to Generation InVerse. :>

Masterge77
November 9th, 2010, 05:04 AM
I found a problem, apparently, all the Black styles show their respected Pokemon, but all the White styles with the exception of Pokabu and Zekrom show only Tsutaja, seriously, I chose the White Mijumaru, and it gives me Tsutaja, but the Black Mijumaru works perfectly, this happens to all the White styles but Pokabu and Zekrom.....

Mirby
November 22nd, 2010, 03:56 PM
I'm still waiting on the Yooterii one...

califf
December 4th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Yup!
it looking better than all other Pokemon themes.

i really liked it