PDA

View Full Version : I changed my name!

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Hi, it's me, sly_74. My name is now slysunshine. I've always used it on other forums and I miss it. I decided I wanted to start using this name because I'm finding that sly_74 doesn't really fit me. slysunshine is who I really am! I just started using sly_74 recently when I started registering for Pokemon forums.

I really don't want to start over though. Can Admins change usernames, or is that not done here? (I always see people making new accounts for it.)

Spectrum
November 24th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Hiiii! I love the new name, sly-chan! ^^

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Hi! Thank you very much, Kyo! ^^

Spectrum
November 24th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Admins don't change usernames, just so you know. If they did, members would be constantly asking them to change their names, and it gets really annoying. xD There may be another way, we'll see...

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 10:15 PM
OK. I didn't think so. I guess I'll be ok starting over. XD

Kylie-chan
November 24th, 2004, 10:53 PM
ok hi! i guessed you were sly_74.

wanna be friends? you're friends with my pair

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Hi! Yeah, sure, I'd like to be friends. :)

Kylie-chan
November 24th, 2004, 11:00 PM
kay that sounds good *edits friend list*

My pair has a good social influence on me. I'm a recluse, socially. Not shy, not agoraphobic, just an intravert. I'm happy inside on the computer chatting to you guys, writing, reading, or drawing. Now I've got friends. Of course, I'm not a very good influence on him... ;) *drily* My... colourful (but not profane) language, for a start... my hypocriticalness...

Mind you, now I've got someone to talk to for ages, I'm now on the computer 24/2 (weekends). which is bad.

but I'll stop raving...

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 11:03 PM
hi, sly-san!^^ (well, you are older than me.^~) i didnt know you before you changed usernames, but, hi!^^

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
OK, I'll add you to my list, Dark_Pikachu. Nice to meet you!

Hi, dark_espeon! Nice to meet you too!

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 11:07 PM
nice ta meet you!^^ wanna be my friend? *jumps up and sown in anticipation*

carrielynn
November 24th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Yeah. I'll add you to my list too. :)

Psychotic_Demon
November 24th, 2004, 11:19 PM
kay. hand on a sec... *runs to edit siggy*

Intuition
November 25th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Hey there! Cool name ^^ I hope you will like it here again :D Have fun

Ninja Retsu
November 25th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Hi, it's me, sly_74. My name is now slysunshine. I've always used it on other forums and I miss it. I decided I wanted to start using this name because I'm finding that sly_74 doesn't really fit me. slysunshine is who I really am! I just started using sly_74 recently when I started registering for Pokemon forums.

I really don't want to start over though. Can Admins change usernames, or is that not done here? (I always see people making new accounts for it.)
Hi,Sly. Welcome to PokeCommunity with new username. I like your new username very much. It's really cute. I'm going to edit my buddy list.

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Thank you, Mewther and BJ. :)

HereticSteel
November 25th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Hi, welcome back I suppose in a time within five minutes I expect!!! I wont do my usual african mumbo-jumbo because youre not really a n00b(I like typing that word!XD) n00b, n00b, n00b! Well since everyone else is friends with you sly want to be my friend too???

Reply of PM me whichever is more convinient (I dont like that word though!!!XD)

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'd like to be friends. :) Wow, I didn't expect to make friends in this thread! XD

flame_chi
November 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM

why did u change ur name?

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Because I always used slysunshine until now. I feel more like myself using it here.

Poke
November 25th, 2004, 08:30 PM
*scratches head*.....ummm..... wanna be friends......um......

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 08:33 PM
lol, that's funny how we asked each other at the same time. I'll add you to my list.

Poke
November 25th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Thx heh heh Thx a whole lot!

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 11:02 AM
No problem. :)

I still wonder if I can get my name changed on my first account (or merge them?) because I noticed that eliana had hers changed to a capital E. Or is it just mods? Hmm. :\

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Who wouldve thought that....well maybe you didnt notice but it couldve always been capatilized?

Claire
November 26th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Yeah, eliana only capitalised one letter, but that was because of two reasons really
1. Ppl can change their usernames BUT only if they have a wrong spelling (the capital e doesnt really come into this but....)
2. She's a mod, so the small exception of a capital E was allowed
^^

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 11:19 AM
OK, so I guess mine's too big of a change then. XD That's fine. ^^

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Really....you can change your username....o well..... I like my name

Mudkip609
November 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
??????????????????????????

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Yeah, I think Admins can do that at all forums, and on some forums you can change it in your profile.

What do you mean, Mudkip? XD

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 01:38 PM
I think so! Yeah in Proboard forums you can change it by yourself.
In this kind of Forum mods have to do it for you. Is that not correct

carrielynn
November 26th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Yeah. I think it's just admins though. I'm a mod at another forum, and I can't change names. I had an admin do it for me.

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 01:48 PM
O true only Admins can do that then.....