November 25th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Ok, Jock or other,

Im a Nerd cause Im smart, and a Jock because I play Football, QB

Eliana
November 25th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Well, your not a nerd just cuz yar smart. Ya can be smart anyways...XD

Cherrim
November 25th, 2004, 06:05 AM
o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*

Spectrum
November 25th, 2004, 06:08 AM
I'm pretty popular (since recently >_>;;), but I also spend way too much time at the computer. That will probably change soon, though. xD

Ranusha
November 25th, 2004, 06:09 AM
I'm neither one of those. I'm actually a weirdo, but I'm cute. ^_^

TRIFORCE89
November 25th, 2004, 06:16 AM
o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*
You're an Erica.

I'm going to be like Gonzo the Great and call myself a "something".

nadan the water queen
November 25th, 2004, 08:51 AM
i'm a popular geek. i'm totally not a snob,i'm very unique, and i have alot of friends. i guess whats cool 2 me isn't cool 2 "them" but that's just fine w/ me. so now u c how it's possible 2 b both.

Timbjerr
November 25th, 2004, 08:58 AM
I'm an odd cross-breed betwene a nerd, a geek, and a popular dude.

I gained popularity from my smartness (geekiness). and I'm a nerd from the fact that I'm on the computer a lot...

Brittany
November 25th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Well, at my school, we kinda only have three groups:
Red-Necks, Hobos, and Other People.

I guess I'm other.

.Socks
November 25th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Many ppl at school told i'm the cutest girl there so i relly dunno. O.o Those ppl are starting to scare me tho........They formed a school club about me! O.Ohttp://jupiter.walagata.com/w/digiham/HamsterRequests/8265595.gif

digi-kun
November 25th, 2004, 09:37 AM
That kinda depends on how you define those XD
I'd have to say im just average, but oh well XP

AZSupraT
November 25th, 2004, 09:39 AM
When I was in HS I was a Popular jock, I played football and had tons of friends and one of the prettiest girls in the school was(and still is, 3yrs and counting) my girlfriend.

So I picked popular although I could be in the jock catagory aswell.

.Socks
November 25th, 2004, 09:39 AM
But i m sure not a snob at school.......

John Denver
November 25th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I've been called Jock before...I think I'm the perfect mixture of all 4...

BOO ya!

Flygon_Zero
November 25th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I consider myself a nerd, but I also have a lot of friends at school. So, what does that make me? A popular nerd? :D

Teara
November 25th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I'm an "other kind of" popular nerdy geekizh jock. n__n

I guezz I'm pretty much a popular jock. I play zportz alot and I'm friendz with juzt about everyone I know. Now...if I can juzt hold this popularity out untill zenior year for prom queen voting >3

Pogiforce-14
November 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
I'm smart, but I'm not exactly a nerd. I'm popular, but in a more infamous way than anythign else. And I am most certainly not a Jock or a geek.

So I guess I'm other.

nadan the water queen
November 25th, 2004, 12:02 PM
wow, sum1 formed a club about u? sumtimes i get paparazzi!

~Ozy~
November 25th, 2004, 12:07 PM
Other. I have my own unique style. Or I like to think so. I'm smart enough that I'm on par with most of my teachers, but I never bother to really study and get excellent grades, nor do I care to learn much about computers and the like. That rules out Nerd and Geek. I have an ongoing war with anyone who most people in the school know based on anything aside from general creepiness, there goes popular. I detest team sports, that scratches out jock. So none of the above, I suppose you could classify me as "that paramilitary freak who spends more time playing Red Alert than he does on anything else."

carrielynn
November 25th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I'm kind of like a nerd. I'm unpopular, but mostly because I'm really shy. I think I'm accepted though and I do get along with everyone.

Composer of Requiems
November 25th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I dunno...
I'm average in sports, math/science freak, average in languages, music freak... I'm friendly with almost everyone, but if I dislike someone I really hate the person... I guess I'm the highly picky guy ^^

espeon and umbreon
November 25th, 2004, 11:56 PM
I'm other. I'm smart, but I don't really like studying. I wouldn't say Jocky either since I'm bad at sports. i don't call myself geek because i never act geekish offline. Not popular either, though not most unpopular person. Well, I don't like being popular anyway. What does it do good to me? Dunno. So, I'm pretty much average person.

Pounce
November 26th, 2004, 12:03 AM
um, wow, gotta love topics that want you to conform to one of two set groups. T_T nerd and geek are pretty much the same thing, as are popular and jock. two groups, and an other. >>; I feel the individuality, totally.

Randall Raichu
November 26th, 2004, 09:02 PM
im popular and a jock im popular cause i have alot of friends. I have alot of friends cause i play baseball and football.

Randall

Kelsey
November 27th, 2004, 01:57 PM
OMGoodness, I am soooo other!! XD Well, I am more of the sweet and sour person. I am very nice to my fellow classmates, but get on my bad side and you're in for a fight. >=D But don't worry, I think everyone here ish safe from my wrath. ^0^

~Kelsey

November 27th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I'm soooooo popular. I've pulled more pranks than anyone on any tv show. It's earned me alot of respect. (with the students, anyway...)

John Denver
November 27th, 2004, 04:19 PM
um, wow, gotta love topics that want you to conform to one of two set groups. T_T nerd and geek are pretty much the same thing, as are popular and jock. two groups, and an other. >>; I feel the individuality, totally.

Not necessarily...one of my friends is in a TON of sports...but he's the dang ugliest thing you'll ever see..

*gets slapped by ugly people*

Ouch! it's true! ouch!

Sankari
November 27th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I'm both a nerd and a geek. I mean, I don't wear like corny little dresses (actually I wear shirts with dragons on them a lot), but I still am nerdy. I know everything about computers compared to everyone else in school. Most of them can't even work with Microsoft Word O_O Scary, huh? I'm nerdy also because I take germ books from the library. It was embarrasing when it was overdue and the teacher announced it.
"Darius, you need to turn in The BasketBall Book, Bryan, you need to turn in Clifford the Big Red Dog, Haley, you need to turn in The Magic School Bus, a Book about germs XD."
That was followed by a lot of ews from the class. I'm a geek because, yeah, I'm a dork. I'm with group of dorks that like to say "SQUIRELLS RULE!" a lot. So, I'm a nerd and geek, and very proud of it.

[Technya]
November 27th, 2004, 09:54 PM
The strange, creepy, unusual, weird, individual, scary, shy and satanic. That's me and friggin' proud of it. Obvious;y I picked Other.

PikaPal
November 27th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Im a nerd, me and my friend danielle just sit in the back of our classes and talk about anime LOL

Fixen
November 27th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Anime, manga, video game, internet geek. Science, computers, math nerd. I think that fits about it.

But seriously, society pigeonholes people way too quickly and decisively. The first moment I speak they categorize me with the smart and serious people, and now most people don't know the geek side of me.

Miyu-chan
November 27th, 2004, 11:28 PM
Defiantly "other"... Well lessee...

I don't know how to socialize, I hang out w/ my brother and my cousins at school... I ask alot of questions in class, yet I hardly talk to people, and sometimes even dodge people I know, since I don't know how to say hi. o.o;

I don't waste time on clothes, hair or makeup, I don't have a boyfriend... But I'm nice once you get to know me.

...I think. xD

PGN
November 28th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I don't really know what I am...so I just choose 'Other'

Onizuka04
December 20th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Nerd and alone person.That's what I am.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
o_O Um... nerd...? XD I have no idea! Like, up until recently I never really did homework, yet I did well in school. XP So I'm not nerdy in the sense that I study 24/7. o_O; I'm not really anything else, either. I'm just me. *ticks off other*You're an anime geeky. http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/1782yLCTV/51159.jpg j/k, I dunno. ^_^

*Other* I think I should be labelled indifferent. If that doesn't make sense, then I don't mind being called me a loner either!

Edit: Those are not what I'm called at school though. I'm either called cool or smart. Or funny or stupid. :) Or nice...

Shana
December 20th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I am other; I wouldn't label myself. If I would, I'm smart (hehe) so I would be labelled as that, but I also am sort of punkish. ^^

Rubberbandman
December 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Im other because Im between everything,I have different moods,and can change to fit the situation.actually I try to read souls O.o

ryan
December 20th, 2004, 04:21 PM
i could fall into any of these catagories. at school people know that i have a thing for power rangers and pokemon, so i'm something of a nerd. however i play volleyball at a very competative level, so i could also be labeled as a jock. i'm popular to a slight extent in that people don't hate me, i don't feel so low that i'm afraid to talk to anybody, some people like me that don't hang out with me, and i'm pretty talkative outside of school (at youthgroup and practice etc.) i'm not really too geeky cuz i don't spend a ton of time doing schoolwork and obsessing over facts. and that's about all i have to say. i'm not too classifiable.

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Defiantly "other"... Well lessee...

I don't know how to socialize, I hang out w/ my brother and my cousins at school... I ask alot of questions in class, yet I hardly talk to people, and sometimes even dodge people I know, since I don't know how to say hi. o.o;

I don't waste time on clothes, hair or makeup, I don't have a boyfriend... But I'm nice once you get to know me.

...I think. xDLol, for some reason I read "short" when you said "other." :laugh: Okay XD, not important. I don't get my own cloth or do my hair either, and I think makeup is utterly vain and pointless. I'm even inclined to say it should be out of style, atleast in everyday life.

The type of people I talk to are usually talk to are gothic, or people who sit near me in class. I like nerds but I don't talk to them. XD Probably because they stay far far away from me. j/k Uh, some teachers are fun to talk to too... even though I'm a naughty student. :\ That's my offline social life. But the people I care about are people I regularly can meet only while online.

And it's not that I avoid people, I just notice them and don't react much--maybe a little gesture from time to time but there's really nothing I have to do.

I guess I could be labelled as weird too.

Greed
December 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
I'm a nerd and geek I guess >> I'm pretty smart at school, I wear glasses, etc.

*dies*

22sa
December 20th, 2004, 04:51 PM
I'm a nerd and geek I guess >> I'm pretty smart at school, I wear glasses, etc.

*dies* lol, I had almost the exact opposite impression of you up until now, sorry! XD

Kura
December 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
o.o i think i'm my own category..
.__. im just weird...
pheer me! ROAR! o3o

Kylie-chan
December 20th, 2004, 11:43 PM
I consider myself a nerd, but I also have a lot of friends at school. So, what does that make me? A popular nerd? :D
Lolz... same Rudy. Well I don't have many friends... but I did; and a lot of people are always trying to talk to me... Before I intraverted and became this English-"smart" [o.O], computer-obsessed, Pokemon-loving, book-loving long-talking NERD... XD

winnie
December 21st, 2004, 07:45 AM
In our school we don't exactly have anyone popular so "popular" is out of my selection.
Everyone hangs out with everyone but we do have our groups. i wouldn't class myself as a jock as i don't like sports very much nor would i class myself a geek or a nerd (same thing isn't it). Anyways i picked other as well i hang around with alot of people and so it would i'd be classed as an all rounded person ...that's friends with almost everyone and easy to find a subject to talk about.
In our schools we have:

Shaz's & Kev's: boys/girls that's into rap and stuff like that so therefore dress like 'em
Druggies: you can guess
pretty girls: well girls that lack image and flirt with boys, usually put with the Shaz's and kev's
sides: mainly asian boys that are kinda racists
And then there's the groups that let anyone hang around with 'em.....the friendly group which i'd put myself in.

Mr Cat Dog
December 21st, 2004, 10:12 AM
Jonathan! I have my own category to myself. I'm not popular, I'm not jock, I'm a mid-way geek, I'm not nice, cute or quiet, but I am a bit of a loner. I refuse to conform to musical taste, fashion or anything that would involve peer pressure. I am entirely my own person that expresses his individuality with no care of what others may think. My category - the Jonathans!!! (Or MCDs if you don't want to type that all out XD)

I suppose that woul make me other then XD

-Riyuko-
December 21st, 2004, 10:37 AM
I'm...not really sure which category I would fit into most. xD; In my school everyone is an equal. But...I would be more popular then anything. ^^; Thats just because everyone in my school knows me, and stuff. xD; I'm also a weirdo hyper freak.

Okay, here is the freaky one...xD; I'm one of the shy, quiet people to. Heh...xD Kind of hard to believe. ^^;

--Karli

.::Suicune::.
December 21st, 2004, 03:51 PM
I'm an "other"

Not a popular person but some of my friends are kinda popular
Not a jock. I play sports but not on our school teams.
Not a geek. The geeks at our school are mostly boys and only about a few girls.
Not a nerd. Basically the same thing as geek.

I'm just one of those in between people. Not popular but not a geek.

bna_li
December 21st, 2004, 03:55 PM
Other. I guess that puts me in a minority.

Dark Dragonite
December 21st, 2004, 04:05 PM
other I'm friends with some poupular averge and geek so I guess averge.but if peaple new I was into pokemon it would not be pretty.

otakugirl14
December 21st, 2004, 04:09 PM
Does a gothic nerd count? Lol...

Rated R Superstar
December 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Heh,I've been Popular since 4th Grade! :p Thats my name and I'm sticking to it!