PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite pokemon?

E. Master
November 19th, 2003, 11:26 AM
My favorite pokemon is Magenium, I think it should be in Ruby! What's every boddy's fav. pokemon?

Arcanine
November 19th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Mine is Arcanine but this does not go here.
*Moved*

jynx
November 20th, 2003, 12:22 AM
Neh, I don't need to tell you because everyone guesses the right answer.

punkie90
November 20th, 2003, 04:28 AM
min i huess is pikachu,, but u probly knew that!

Tweak
November 20th, 2003, 11:53 AM
i like psyduck. :P its so adorable and stupid looking, who doesn't like it? (cept for misty of course) its attacks? the famous not-working tailwhip and scratch attack. and also its confusion attack which it always forgets...

and when a shellder attachs itself to psyducks tail we get a psybro. =) of course that is all fictional.

CherryCat62
November 20th, 2003, 12:04 PM
you know this is really like an impossible subject for me o_o;; I'd gotta say Scyther though. That things just freaking awesome! And Chikorita's just plain adorable and childish but can be really strong too ^^;; Then I guess Scizor, hes just cool like Scyther... Also love Absol and Umbreon. ok, theres my list.
1) Scyther
2) Chikorita
3) Scizor
4) Absol
5) Umbreon

Now everyone knows my favorite five pokemon o_o

punkie90
November 20th, 2003, 02:38 PM
ok! sence you all didn't gies it i like pikachu! LOL

gosh!!!

Too-Angel
November 21st, 2003, 03:27 PM
I like Venasaur and Alakazam

DragonTrainer
November 21st, 2003, 03:47 PM
Wow, this is like the 5th topic of this I've seen......

Anyways, my favorite pokemon is dragonite, can ya tell?:P

Keleri
November 21st, 2003, 04:24 PM
Metagross, of course. :}

STAND AND DELIVER!!

Iveechan
November 21st, 2003, 05:27 PM
Where is the "STAND AND DELIVER!" thing from? I've seen Stel have the little sprite of Steven riding on Metagross and he's saying that.

I wuv my widdle Hitmonchan. He's so cute and cool... I can't describe my obsession over the guy. Just something about him appeal to me.

I also love Machoke (even though it's bastardized by the anime), I feel there is more to the anthro dinosaur than being strong. They seem like peaceful, social creatures who would be friendly and only really fight if provoked or in danger.

Then there's Electabuzz. The official one is pretty badly drawn, but I like my interpretations of it.

Other pokes I like: all of the grass starters, houndoom, breloom, tyranitar, gengar, exeggutor, blaziken, shiftry, kingdra, and flygon.

Timbjerr
November 21st, 2003, 07:53 PM
My current fave is...pretty obvious if you look around in my posts...

Crobat is a pretty awesome pokmon. I was first appealed to it through its rendation in the Neo3 TCG set. It qickly became my favorite as far as originality in design...I mean a four-wingged bat that can fly as stealthily as a ninja...what's cooler than that? When I got involved in the GSC games, I started to appreciate it for its incredible speed rating and interesting movepool.

Cosmos
November 21st, 2003, 09:43 PM
My favorite pokemon are Blaziken, Sneasel, and Bayleef

Iveechan
November 22nd, 2003, 12:06 AM
I forgot some! Nidoking, Marowak, and Mightyena... I hate how terrible Mightyena's stats are, it's SOOOO cute! Silly nintendo peoples... trix are for Elekids!

Septih
November 22nd, 2003, 04:25 AM
My favourite is Absol, its so cool :)

E. Master
November 22nd, 2003, 05:59 AM
You took my pic. how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any way I also like Jolteon my sister and I bought some cards at wal*mart and they were in FRENCH! and jolteon's french name is Voltail (how stupid!)

EDIT: Well if your favroit pokemon is Absol why don't you change your AVATAR to it jk jk jk!!!!

prolific_rhapsody
November 22nd, 2003, 07:53 AM
You took my pic. how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any way I also like Jolteon my sister and I bought some cards at wal*mart and they were in FRENCH! and jolteon's french name is Voltail (how stupid!)
Its another language! :P

Mine's Typhlosion :D

Keleri
November 22nd, 2003, 11:58 AM
Where is the "STAND AND DELIVER!" thing from? I've seen Stel have the little sprite of Steven riding on Metagross and he's saying that.

You know...I have no idea. Best to go to the source. Stelllllll....?

Porygon
November 25th, 2003, 08:07 AM
*points at SN*

I think it's obvious.

igtica
November 25th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I don't have a fave. i just love all the lil creatures. ^_^

The Overlord
November 25th, 2003, 05:47 PM
well its obvious rayquaza

Greed
November 25th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Mines is Tyranitar and Togetic.

Tyranitar, because they're soooo strong!! ^^; And they are dark and coool! XD!

Togetic cus its sooo cute, and adorable.

*gets killed by evil pokemon*

HAJIME
November 28th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I have too many fav pokemon... I prefer the original 150 and havnt seen much of the ruby and sapphire pokemon yet. But here are my favs...
Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Nidoking, Scyther (my original fav), Articuno, Raichu, Feraligatr, Houndoom (probably my ultimate fav right now).. wow.. thats my favs!

Psyduck
November 28th, 2003, 06:35 PM
My favorite is Psyduck[SIZE=7] But pikachu is a close 2nd, Followed by the all the rest

sh3rry
November 29th, 2003, 05:16 PM
im totally obsessed with shiny rayquaza, maybe because i have one ^^. i looove rayquaza and you should too.

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Rayquaza and Jirachi and Mudkip!

Rayquaza the most most likely!! ^__^

Entei244
November 29th, 2003, 06:43 PM
well i like mostly all fire pokemon there the best

invinible
November 29th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Like I managed in the previous one, Porygon.

Entei244
November 29th, 2003, 06:56 PM
what do mean ? :knockedou

Dark Magician Girl
November 29th, 2003, 07:10 PM
I like Banette the most, because it is very mysterious and a bit strange..

Dragonair
November 29th, 2003, 08:35 PM
I Like Quite A Few Pokemon Here Is My Top Three
1Raichu
2Skarmory
3Dragonair

Glalie
November 30th, 2003, 11:41 AM
1. Take a guess (*Points to SN*)
2. Sneasel
3. Gengar
4. Metagross
5. Tyranitar
6. Rayquaza
and everyone else.
those are my top 6 favorites.

E. Master
November 30th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Oh I forgot JOLTEON!!! And I can't forget eevee, bayleef, espeon, umbreon, flareon, chicorita did I spell that right?, and vaporeon!

Hikaru's Twin
November 30th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Wow, ok, this is hard- since i've got a lot of favourites, but i guess it won't do much harm to tell you my top three:

Togetic --so cute, but why oh why did our dear old Mist (yes, it's too early in the morning for me..) have to leave it behind!

Chimecho --Again this one is sooo cute! and colourful lol ^^

Zangoose --He looks pretty darn...um..awesome, i guess, plus like always he's also cute!

E. Master
November 30th, 2003, 05:05 PM
You think zangoose is cute! The thing looks like a deformed kitten! I also like sentret. But I have to agree with you on chimechou and togetic.

Iveechan
November 30th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Well, people interpret "cute" differently. Like I think that Machoke is cute and that Blissey is ugly, but some may disagree with me. I think it's kinda odd how some peoples' top faves would be RS pokemon. I dunno, I guess I just formed such a strong emotional attachment to some of the old ones...

ashley03
November 30th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Well, people interpret "cute" differently. Like I think that Machoke is cute and that Blissey is ugly, but some may disagree with me. I think it's kinda odd how some peoples' top faves would be RS pokemon. I dunno, I guess I just formed such a strong emotional attachment to some of the old ones...
well i don't have a fav.i have 2 many to type so here's only a few..

BLISSEY
DITTO
DRAGONAIR
DRAGONITE
SMOOCHUM
ESPEON
UMBREON
ciao,ashley03

Flaming Torchic
November 30th, 2003, 08:37 PM
My favorite 2 pokemon are Torchic and Squirtle. Torchic, because he is the most adorable starter I have ever seen. Squirtle, because if you give him the right tm's he can turn out to be the best starter of them all. Those are my 2 favorite pokemon, but still Torchic is #1 :D

Roxas
November 30th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Blaziken, mewtwo, and entei

Celebi
December 1st, 2003, 02:00 AM
My Fav are:
Celebi- he has sooooooooo cool personality, and he is very pretty. Also, he likes Forests- exactly like me.

Dragonite- hyper personality: friendly, warm, brave, smart.

Torchic- cuuuute!

Absol- Yay! My favorite dark pokemon.

DarkNido
December 1st, 2003, 05:56 AM
Mine are

Nidoqueen
Charizard
Growlithe
Jolteon

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 09:05 AM
You think zangoose is cute! The thing looks like a deformed kitten! I also like sentret. But I have to agree with you on chimechou and togetic.Ya, but Zangoose is a cute deformed kitten.
I think Zangoose is cute also.

and E. Master, are you EonMaster from Serebii, i am just wonderin.

E. Master
December 1st, 2003, 10:20 AM
Why do you wan't to know? And I forgot unknown ^_^;

Glalie
December 1st, 2003, 10:22 AM
Why do you wan't to know? And I forgot unknown ^_^;I was just wondering, because I am trying to find all of my friends from Serebii.

I'll just edit this post instead of posting again and spamming:

I am not a stalker, I just wanted to know because I got along pretty well with EonMaster on SPPF.

E. Master
December 1st, 2003, 10:26 AM
You maby a stalker! And why would I tell you! Yes I am a member on Serebii but I don't know who you are and I can't trust you. Maby I'll tell you, any way we are getting off subject. And was joking about you being a stalker and no I am not "EonMaster."

Mystical Mewtwo
December 2nd, 2003, 07:54 PM
Dragonite is #1
i LOVE speed! :)
Mewtwo is #2
i love his TAIL (and his Wicked powerful Psychicness)

E. Master
December 5th, 2003, 07:58 AM
Am I the only person who like unknown?

ChaoX
December 5th, 2003, 08:47 AM
Unknown Suck!!!!!! jk :nervous:

Blaziken is my favorite pokemon because its like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan all rolled into a volcanoe and out comes BLAZIKAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!

E. Master
December 5th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Blazikan suck! jk no realy they do, jk

Scyther5
December 5th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Well i have a LOT of faves but my top three are probbly scyther :dead: , Absol :bandit: , and Hitmonchan :rambo:

StarLightUmbreon
December 5th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Fav pokemon are:
Umbreon
Mightyena
Flareon

E. Master
December 7th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Thank you for telling me.

IndianPokefan
December 8th, 2003, 07:11 AM
I love all types of fire Pokemon, so my list would include

Charizard, Vulpix, Ninetales,Magmar,Moltres and all the other fire Pokemon *sigh*

A few more which I like..

PIkachu, Psyduck (You dumb duck), Squirtle, Jigglypuff.

Mystical Mewtwo
December 8th, 2003, 07:49 AM
i really love phycics, so my fav is...

can u guess by the name? lol

E. Master
December 8th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Yep I sure can guess by the name is it mewtwo?

umbreonlj55
December 8th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Well, if u dont know me.. Then i am the Umbreon freak! I like Umbreon out of all dark pokemon! My other faves are Tyflosion, Fraligator, Ampharos, Houndoom, Espeon, Gengar, Mighyena, Absol, and Scizor!

Roxas
December 8th, 2003, 04:35 PM
every pokemon is cool id different ways so it's hard to choose...or is it :laugh:

DITTO I CHOOSE YOU!! :laugh:
ditto can transform into anything is it is kinda like every pokemon at the same time!

ji_ji_rachi
December 8th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Jirachi ruels! Cant you tell by the name.

Bear Cub
December 8th, 2003, 07:23 PM
I like Arbok in RBY, Girafarig in GSC, and Medicham in RS.

Flame blaziken
December 9th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Blaziken Rocks and i do like AbsolBut it is in th eye of the beholderSo dont make people like your pokemon

E. Master
December 12th, 2003, 02:28 PM
Thank you for opening up to me.

DarknessEvolve
December 13th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Salamence And Arbok Rules

werule
December 15th, 2003, 01:42 AM
Well i personally like all psychic pokemon, but my fave 3 are 1)Mew 2)Mewtwo 3)Celebi. And my least fave type of pokemon are fighting and water(i cant stand them). notice in neary every pokemon movie, the main pokemon is Psychic type(or atleast part Psychic).

Psychic pokemon rule suppreme

HAJIME
December 15th, 2003, 02:05 AM
As a whole i like water types. But out of my specific favs, there are no water types... confusing i know.

Ah well.. Dont you just love lapras though? I think shes **** kewl. I like gyrados a lot too... Used to have a big thing for blastoise, but.. not really any more.

E. Master
December 15th, 2003, 04:58 PM
I have switched my fav. pokemon *drum roll*..................HO-OH!!!!!!

MagnuM
December 18th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Mine is also quite obvious...

<-------------------------

E. Master
December 18th, 2003, 11:57 AM
You have one guess to what my new fav. pokemon is

A) Ho-oh B) Mew

C) Espeon D) Jolteon

This is it tenojlo!

IceKitten
December 20th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Umm u said it was Ho-oh.

Mine is Mew, it's so cute ^_^

PM2008
January 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
My favorite Pokemon is Charizard :rambo:

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 06:36 PM
My faves are the psychics (not Hypno!) and if there was, an evil black pikachu with hair like Yami Yugi. :D
Oh yeah! and Charizard!

~HORN!

baby*j
January 23rd, 2004, 12:36 PM
Mew, Ninetails, Squirtle and Pikachu.

Vai Fox
January 24th, 2004, 05:21 AM
-shifty eyes.- ...Isn't it obvious?..and yeah,it's weird that most people's new favorites are from Ru/Sa,I just never really 'loved' any of the old ones..if I HAD to pick an old one,I'd say Horsea or Seadra.They're cool. :)
Buuut...my current obsession is..so very..obvious. -cackles,runs away before I'm hit with rotten tomatoes.-

silverfrost
January 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Hm, my favorite pokemon would have to be Charmander. Second favorite is Cubone. ^_^

Kokiri Girl
January 24th, 2004, 03:45 PM
My favorite are all the legendary pokemon, trecko and pikachu

Ice demon
January 24th, 2004, 06:52 PM
My favorite pokemon -
1.make a wild guess ^_^
2.Tyranitar/dragonite
3.Rayquaza
4.Glalie/Houndoom
5.Lugia and the other Legendary birds.....

For all those slow people my favorite pokemon articuno :knockedou

silverfrost
January 24th, 2004, 07:04 PM
Pffft, Articuno owns all. Awesome stats and appearance. And I have to agree that the legendary birds are very cool. ^_^

Rollerblaze
January 25th, 2004, 02:42 PM
i love absol,blaziken,flygon,mew,typhlosion,celebi and zangoose :D :D :D :D :D :PP

Pokemaster10000
January 31st, 2004, 07:19 PM
Hmmm. I'd stick with Pikachu... Don't know why.

Porygon
February 3rd, 2004, 01:07 PM
I also like:
Meowth Charizard Blaziken Manectric Steelix Magnemite Magneton Blaziken Skitty Delcatty Zangoose Seviper Ekans Arbok Dunsparce Persian Absol Flygon Gardevoir *rambles on for hours*

Umm basically, all of them except Illumise and Porygon2.

Pffft, Articuno owns all. Awesome stats and appearance. And I have to agree that the legendary birds are very cool. ^_^If I'm not mistaken, Articuno has the lowest stats of the 3 birds.

SlaveZero
February 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Favourite Pokemon?I'd say Charizard.

Pokemaster10000
February 3rd, 2004, 07:39 PM
Ohh. I forgot Rayquaza also.

It has crazy stats and learns powerful attacks.

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I like all of them! ^_^; But my favorites are probably Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu. Dunno why, maybe 'cause they're cute. =P

*~Ashley~*
February 4th, 2004, 03:43 PM
i like chinchou for reasons unknown to even me! i also like growlithe cuz it's james' fave pokemon too

Lone_Sandstorm
February 5th, 2004, 05:58 PM
My favorites are-
1. Flygon
2. Tyranitar
3. Crobat
4. Gengar

What else is there to say.

DragonTrainer
February 5th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Guys, guys, guys.We are drifting from the point.As we all know, Dragonite owns all other pokemon :P

icer
February 6th, 2004, 02:56 AM
I like
Raichu, Skarmory, Vulpix, Ninetails, Swampert, Meowth (no particular order)
I also think Umbreon, Houndoom and Sneasel look great, but I've never played with them (haven't played GSC)

Kairyu
February 6th, 2004, 03:44 AM
I can't believe I didn't post in this thread... Hmm oh well:P.

DragonTrainer is right, Dragonite can take you all down! Mwahahaha! But seriously that pokemon is my favorite. Its been that way for years.

Muffin Man
February 6th, 2004, 02:08 PM
lets see...
-scizor
-wartortle
-raichu
-houndoom
-blaziken
and quite a few others bit these are generally my faves

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Hmmm. I'd stick with Pikachu... Don't know why.

Pikachu all the way. Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu...... Get the point? PIKACHU :D

Phantom Angel
February 12th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Sceptile, Charizard, Feraligatr, Pichu, Espeon, Salamence, Dusclops, Banette, Haunter, Gengar...and many more.:P

Enix-Zae
February 12th, 2004, 02:10 AM
i think that Blastoise, charmeleon and absol are the coolest. Although the shiny charizard is really cool too

fudge01
February 12th, 2004, 02:12 AM
i would have to say mudkip or aquirtle they are soooooooooo cute

DeathMetal Anarchist
February 16th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Mine is ~points at avatar~ No DAAAA!

John Denver
February 17th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Look at my avatar

there you go...

BOO ya!

Amy-chan
March 5th, 2004, 04:34 PM
PIKACHU!!!!!! Look at avatar!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIKACHU!!!!!!!! Get my point? *shouts PIKACHU!!!!!!! 999,999,999,999,999,999 more times* (I can't even say that number!) PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverfrost
March 5th, 2004, 06:17 PM
I also like:
Meowth Charizard Blaziken Manectric Steelix Magnemite Magneton Blaziken Skitty Delcatty Zangoose Seviper Ekans Arbok Dunsparce Persian Absol Flygon Gardevoir… *rambles on for hours*

Umm… basically, all of them except Illumise and Porygon2.

If I'm not mistaken, Articuno has the lowest stats of the 3 birds.

Well, the birds all have similar stats, just different strengths. Like Articuno has a very high defense/sp. defense and lower attack, while Moltres has the same number for attack/sp. attack and lower defense. And I believe that Zapdos actually has stronger sp. attack and speed. ^_^

ScArLetSkye
March 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
#1 favorites are:LATIAS AND ESPEON!!!!!They are my all time favs!!!^_~
Plus (they are NOT in order):
Azurill, Vulpix, Ninetales, Milotic, Mew, Umbreon,Celebi,Togetic, Torchic and Jirachi.^^

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 6th, 2004, 06:05 PM
My username tells it all, but other than that i sorta like tropius i dont know why

Porygon
March 8th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Yeah, Tropius is kinda cool.

Sakuyamon
March 8th, 2004, 12:11 PM
I likes Mew, mewtwo and latias and all other pokemons!yup Im a pokemaniac!

TeamRocket
March 27th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Wobbuffet, is the best for me. It throws your opponents attacks back at them. Nothing effects the awesome Wobbuffet, except Dark Pokemon.

--White Wolf--
March 27th, 2004, 05:34 AM
Mightyena and Tropius, they are soooo cool

Greetz,
--White Wolf--

LishaKara
March 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Mawile Mawile Mawile Mawile!!!!

LishaKara
March 27th, 2004, 08:29 AM
Mawile Mawile Mawile!!! Mawile Mawile!!!

LishaKara
March 27th, 2004, 08:31 AM
MAWILE!!! I LOVE MAWILE!!! BLACK MAWILE...*drools*

Ice Master
March 27th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Triple post that is spam.

Chris
March 27th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Oh boy. This couldn't be more diffucult than SAT9, could it?
I'd have to say Scizor. He isn't the strongest of the Pokemon out there, but he's sure one of the coolest looking. Props to the designer.

The Overlord
March 28th, 2004, 01:53 AM
Well kinna obvious my favorite pokemon is pikachu naw just messing its the one and only Rayquaza.

Kaolla Su
March 28th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Heh. Scizor and Skarmory. I always have em in my party. Both level 100. My friend gave me his female Scizor and bred some of the strongest Scythers I have ever seen.

Ratchet
March 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Urgh... too many... to name... But I like Metagross... A lot...

ashlove
March 28th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I have tons of fav's. The number one is LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS!!!!

Scyther5
March 28th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Mines to obivius(check Sig if your to dumb to tell XD), and my second fave is Absol

katfox2
May 9th, 2004, 07:40 AM
My fav Pokemon is.......
Jolteon, eevee, pichu, pickachu, raichu, plusle, minun, and last but least mew!!!
That is all, I guess..... :\

Varied Deoxys
May 9th, 2004, 08:16 AM
Deoxys. If you looked at my User Name, you'd probably know. And after reading everyone's favorite Pokemon, I can see not a lot of people are fond of the great shapeshifter. But believe me, when the 7th movie comes out in America, He'll have legions of fans. My other favorite Pokemon are Kecloen, Castform, Wobbuffet, Meganium, Feraligatr, Meowth (One of my old favorites), and Gardevoir.

Pokedragonfire
May 9th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Blaziken! Blaziken! Blaziken! But look at my sig 4 others :)

lil' jose
May 9th, 2004, 01:49 PM
My fave is Jirachi and Pichu and Plusle and Latias and Pidgeot and Mew I have too many to list actually

Purple Insanity
May 9th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Well, I'll gvie you a top 5 list. I still dont understand why you cant look at other people's profiles...O_o;;

1. AGGRON!
2. Gardevoir(Used to be first)
3. Flygon
4. Milotic
5. Kingdra

AAAAAAND, if there was a 386 last place, it would be Dragonite! It doesnt even deserve to have a number anyway...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 9th, 2004, 05:10 PM
I have a couple of faves-

Pikachu& the famliy- Pikachu is so cute and chubby. Remember in season 1 when Pikachu would have a squeaky fluffy voice! It was so adorable. Pikachu seems loyal, and is strong, too. His evolution chain is also cute.

Charizard- Charizard is strong, and is cool.

Bulbasaur- Loyal and strong if it knows good moves.

Scyther5
May 9th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I may have posted mine in the past but here it goes

1. Scyther(of course)
2.Absol
3.Delakity
4.Typholsion
5.a tie between about 20 other pokemon XD!

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Hmmmmmm *point to signature*

Aside from deh ultimate grass types in my sig...

(in no particular order)
Pikachuuuu
Raikou
Lugia
Manectric
Absol
Tropius
Vileplume
Deoxys
Wailord
Golem

and Tons TONs more...

Latios Master1
May 10th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Mines is NOT my Screen Name, its Sneasel

Chairman Kaga
May 10th, 2004, 02:23 PM
It's either Dunsparce or Tyranitar, but I can never come to an absolute decision in my mind which one I prefer...

Dizzy
May 10th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Mines are Seadra and Ninetales ^_^, They all Rock!!

Porygon
May 11th, 2004, 10:32 AM
I feel like I have to say it again. PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!! PORYGON!!!

Corsola
May 14th, 2004, 08:49 AM
my favorite pokemon is corsola with jynx close behind

i also like horsea and vulpix

Musashi+Kojirou
May 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I like Chansey because she is a cute little ball of goodness!
And the same for Pikachu!!

White_Winter_Wolf
June 20th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Articuno! Articuno! She's/he's the best ice/flying their is! Is articuno the only ice/flying their is? oh well. And mewtwo rocks too.

Kaiyori
June 20th, 2005, 07:35 PM
myne is definitly pichu it's so cute

Black Lotus
June 21st, 2005, 02:56 AM
My favourite Pokemon are definetly of Dark or Ghost-types. Umbreon and Gengar tie as number ones.

Eon-Rider
June 21st, 2005, 03:23 AM
Articuno! Articuno! She's/he's the best ice/flying their is! Is articuno the only ice/flying their is? oh well. And mewtwo rocks too.
Uh... Sorry but dont revive dead threads. This thread has been dead for a bit over a month... and there is a new one that is stickied...

Valdorath
June 21st, 2005, 07:13 AM
I really love Ursaring. He is just soooooooooo cool.

Natsuki
June 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
Yuppers, this thread is like a year old, actually. XD Pleas don't post in threads more than a month old. ^^; Annnnnnnnd...Coolmaster, you could've reported the thread...I would've gotten here a lot faster. XD

*closes*

~Kelsey